Bert and Ernie gay marriage petition is dead in the water

Every ten years or so someone decides to make Sesame Street characters Bert and Ernie the poster boys for gay rights. Every time this issue is revived in the media, the Sesame Street front office responds with the same stock answer: Bert and Ernie are not gay.

Now here it is 2011, and gays are still advocating — and debating — the homosexual lifestyle of children’s hand puppets.

A petition upholding Bert and Ernie’s right to get married has made it’s way onto Change.org, and from there on to Twitter.com where the story was picked up by the national media. An argument could be made that this is all in good fun. But some gays are taking this petition too seriously.

“In this horrific age of LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) kids taking their own lives, they need to know that they are beautiful and their lives are worth living,” wrote the person who started the petition, Lair Scott of Oak Park, Illinois.

“We are not asking that Sesame Street do anything crude or disrespectful, only that they allow Bert and Ernie to marry, or even add a transgender character to the show. It can be done in a tasteful way.”

Really? How do we explain this to the children in a tasteful way so that they understand that 2 male hand puppets who don’t even have legs are married like man and wife?

The problem with the Gay Left is that they are mostly narcissistic and place their own needs above those of the rest of society, including the children.

95 Responses to “Bert and Ernie gay marriage petition is dead in the water”

candibfly says:

they seemed to have more of a felix and oscar odd couple relationship to me :shrugs:

i was really more concerned with how to get to sesame street and wasn’t even thinking about if bert and ernie were lovers

more importantly tho, when they gonna get oscar outta poverty? :waiting: nig been living in a trash can for years now!

SamYell JacksEm says:

Bert and Ernie done spent they whole loves with somebody hand up they ass. If that’s not gay……. :shrug:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

This is the dumb chit right here that makes it so hard for people like me, my wife & friends of mine to marry! This is waaaaaaay to far, almost like a joke! I don’t play when it comes to my happiness and on who & what I can do!

GAGIRL87 says:

Chit like this gets my blood boiling :mad: I don’t have a problem with gay people but I don’t want my son seeing it… I love Marsha’s song “Far Away” beautiful song but when I saw the video my son was playing with his cars and the next thing I knew the two dudes were kissing I quickly turned the channel.. Somethings kids SHOULD NOT be exposed to b/c their brains can’t grasp the concept… :coffee:

nawdog says:

Sandra I co-sign everything you just posted! The gay mafia is no joke….they wont stop until everybody is gay!

GAGIRL87 says:

Hello Tatted :waves:

GAGIRL87 says:

:dead: lol

Hi GA….. :hi:

Eb says:

I think I just watched a same sex marriage on Dora with my daughter though………….

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

That too crack me up! I’m gay & I’m not trying to make anyone gay! You’d be surprised @ the freak bishes & men that’s back & forth, without any convincing from anyone. I feel like if you don’t those “tendacies” you don’t have anything to worry about!

FoxE says:

:mad:

Somethings should be left alone. If it aint broke why the :cuss: fix it??

:rolleyes:

candibfly says:

to my knowledge none of the sesame street characters have ‘relationships’ (other than that of friendship) so why start now?

MsPretTiTi says:

_______________________________________________________________________
    :cosign:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

I agree that children’s shows/cartoons should be left alone!

roccitysfinest says:

Wow…and all this time I thought the purpose of Sesame Street was teach children how to count, the alphabet, etc.

People need to stop with their hidden agendas. Discussing sexuality of any kind definitely is not appropriate on children’s programming IMO. It certainly isn’t what I would want for my son. There is a time and a place to discuss that with your child.

Yall still crazy says:

Let kids be kids for crying out loud. There will be enough time later on to explain this to YOUR OWN CHILDREN.

Alot of people have someone gay in their family, and that’s where any discussions should begin NOT ON SESAME STREET…

Yall still crazy says:

*releases 79,000 balloons that say FREE YSO,MIRS, & FI*

TPtotalpackage says:

This is just crazy. I have plenty of gay friends and family so as a result my child knows, loves and accepts gay people. However she has no conscience knowledge of what exactly “gay” is or even “straight” for that matter. I am not explaining sexuality to my child. I teach my child tolerance and acceptance of others differences. My mother is a special education teacher so since she was a baby Camryn has always been exposed to differences. To my 6 year old people are people period point blank. Children learn what they live and its a parents responsibitly to govern that. These people need to have a seat.

Honycoatd says:

I think they are taking it too far. I have a 4 yr old that has already asked me question about gays and lesbians all from what she sees outside of our home. Its hard to explain those kinda things to a child so young and to make it worse for them to even put it in cartoons leaves little room for parents to explain without being bombarded with questions they were not prepared for.

Yall still crazy says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:cosign:

kahmmillion says:

Boy they stay stuffing this gay stuff down people’s throats. Straight people aren’t running around having “Straight Pride Parades” or putting up “Straight Flags” or any of the other stuff that gays do. You’re gay fine – do you, but don’t try to stuff it down people’s throats, especially young children. It’s already hard enough for adults to figure out what all that mess means, much less young babies.

bbclivy says:

AUNTIE I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS POST! PEOPLE THAT ARE GAY SHOULD POSE THERE SEXUALITY ON YOU AND THE SAME WITH HETEROSEXUAL INDIVIDUALS! SOME PEOPLE ONLY THINK ABOUT THEIR SELVES KIDS DON’T NEED TO LEARN EVERYTHING FROM TV!

Jay Bee says:

Thank God, im tired of people trying to rewrite history … let it be.. Im in the life but all this lets catch the world up to Homosexuals gots to stop!! its a lifestyle..
    How about they work toward catching the bottom feeders up with coporate america..

speakinmymind says:

this is ridiculous. everybody ain’t gay, bisexual or transgendered. some of us are heterosexual and enjoy being that way! ish like this is what sets the LGBT movement back imo.

Bigbadwolf says:

candibfly says:

:yes: The only people with relationships are the people not the puppets. There are enough things on tv and in movies that cartoons don’t need to be altered. My niece was drawing pictures the other day (she’s 4)and had us guessing what they were. The last picture, (I had all of them wrong) I guessed was a woman in a dress, she said no it’s a man a dress, like on Maury “is it a man or a woman. Children are influenced by the slightest things. I crack up every time I watch one of those episodes but I never really thought about how children view it.

gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay!!!

JUST THOUGHT I’D SHOVE THAT DOWN SOME OF YA’LLS THROATS! :rofl:

NikkeMinxx says:

:yahoo: Whassup yall? Happy Friday!

Sesame Street is an institution and therefore should be left as is. However, I do agree that children need exposure to things an since many life lessons are learned through cartoons and play it should be introduced. GA Girl, (disclaimer: not being any way judgemental or questioning your parenting skills just using you because you have an example up top to reference) you implied something was wrong with it by changing the channel and acting like it doesn’t exist when you could have used that to open the door to an honest discussion. Childhood is spent asking about things you see and don’t understand and two men or women is no different than trying to explain why the sun rises and sets, how babies are or are not made and why the boy across the room begs for lunch scraps or only has two shirts.

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

———————
    I have a question that I have been dying to ask…
    I saw a program called trangender hospital(or something like that) This lesbian couple got married. The one wife decided that just being a stud wasn’t enough and she felt more male than female so she transitioned.. So what does that do for the dynamics of lesbian relationship when the wife who stayed female loves women but is now technically married to a man?

FoxE says:

:lol: @ Tatted

Crickett says:

I am all for gay rights. I am starting to believe that I need gay counseling, because I don’t understand the mindset. You have your cool gays then you have the ones who feel like they have to paint the world gay. Leave Sesame Street alone please, if you want gay muppets then make one, don’t impose on Sesame Street to change. Point blank period.

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ WUT…to be honest, I could not tell you. I’m not in that type of situation! Sorry!

Bigbadwolf says:

Tatted!! The face of my fantasies How are u this moaning?

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Fox – glad you saw the humor in that! People crack me the fugg up how they think someone can turn them into something that was not lying dormant in the first place!

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

<<<<< Psst Tatted Fireman Johnson… can I get $5 dollars in ones from you? :blink:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ BBW….GIRL, DON’T TAKE ME THERE THIS MORNING. I COULD EASILY HAVE FANTASIES ABOUT ECSTACIES W/YOU! :coffee:

Cocoabana says:

Sandra, for once I agree with EVERYTHING you said!

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ WUT – you didn’t get my post on the other story when you asked???
    I just deposited $1 million ones to your account!

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

————————
    I think that is a prime example of love is love to me. If you fall in love you do. You can’t control that. So maybe they will stay together because it isn’t so much the gender but the person she fell for… :shrug:

StillASassyOne says:

For real though…and shoot me if you don’t like it….but this gay agenda is starting to REALLY work my last fukkin nerves. I don’t mind gay people and have some of the best gay friends but this type of sh*t is starting to make me REALLLLL unsympathetic to their cause.

EVERYBODY who has a person that they are close to of the same-sex is NOT gay and in a covert relationship with them!! And everything does not have to have some “homosexual” aspect to it to make it more reflective of today. Chill the fukk out with that sh*t! You’re gay, you’re proud- great!! Now shut the fukk up, sit the fukk down and stop trying to make every damn thing in the world GAY!!!

:mad:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ WUT – you didn’t get my post on the other story when you asked???
    I just deposited $1 million ones to your account!

:yahoo:
    *Runs off to the bank* Dis tella finna be mad as hell when I ask her for 1 million dollars.. in all ones!! :rofl:

Creamychic says:

Just a question… ummmmm let me see how can I ask this… ummmmmm, what makes a woman lie with another woman and a man lie with another man, is it wife and wife, or husbabd abd husband****** really yall dont kill me, I am just curious.. :shrugs:

Morning Fam :coffee: <~~~~~ i got my FREE YSO,MIRS,FEFE Mug…

___________________________________

:cosign:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ WUT – I agree. I have a friend who was in that situation and was willing to stand by her partner because there are a lot of stud women who feel like they should have been born a boy! It’s not for me to dispute because I’ve always been uber feminine BUT to be honest, it that particular situation did not work out for my friend. Not because of my friend. She was okay w/it because she loved her mate and wanted her mate to be happy. The mate just decided that my friend, after 10 years together, was not the one for her AFTER the surgery!

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Nikke he’s 4 I’m letting him be a child it’s certain things once again that little children don’t understand no matter how much you explain especially at his age… that was not the time to dicuss a topic like that besides he didn’t see it I turned the channel just in time.. :coffee:

candibfly says:

______________________________________

Exactly kids are not thinking about this…not with cartoon characters!
    When i watched the show i loved singing along and seeing Ernie annoy the **** out of Bert :lol:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

People seem to think that EVERYONE that is gay has an agenda! I tend to believe that LGBT media, just as regular media are the ones w/the agenda! THEY are the ones that make it bad for everyone else!

And the comment about gays/lesbian having a parade, they are having that parade because they are PROUD of who they are just as anyone else who have a parade!

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ WUT – you don’t have to ask the teller for all ones. I deposited it that way! :coffee:

I understand their argument over trying to save young lives and teaching acceptance and all. But come on, Sesame Street is for ‘little’ kids. Hell by the time they are 7 ro 8 they are too cool to even watch anymore. So what demographic would they be focusing on? How many 4 yr olds have taken their life because they were bullied. How many 4 yr old are confused about their gender? At that age they are thinking about getting dirty and eating sweets.

IMO when they get older and start to deal with these issues, Sesame Street is going to be last place they look for answers. It will def be some other scenarios to bring about those conversations.

All that to say, LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE.

If you want to question a cartoon, find out why Dora’s mama keeps letting her troll the woods by herself with a talking monkey. Where the fck is her mama? :coffee:

@cream are you asking why Gays are Gay?
    are you being scarastic (sp)

__________________________________________

i.e

puerto ricans
    west indians
    independence day

what else

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

<————– Lesbian, proud of it, don't give a flying fugg who don't like it & HAVE NOT, WILL NOT try and convert anyone! I have enough admirers! Am not the marching in the parade type, because that's not my type of hype. A lot of people really should not flatter themselves! :rofl:

StillASassyOne says:

@Tatted
    I don’t think that every gay person has an agenda….but certain ones do. You’re gay. Your’e living life. You’re happy. You don’t seem to have an agenda.

Now…if you were to one day pop up and start saying how gays are not properly represented on billboards along the highways, or in nursery rhymes or how there’s need to be a gay vote initiative- then I’d side-eye, mean-mug and :eyeroll: the hell outta you.

happy friday peeps! :party:
    Tabeeeeeew! :kiss: sup sexy?
    candi! sup sweetness?
    Fox! :waves:
    #notcliqueishshortermmemory
    #freeYsoMirsFe

Heeeey Frenchie! :hug:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ SASO….EXACTLY! I feel like you kind’ve made my point! I don’t have an agenda because I don’t need to make an agenda! I’m happy. I’m living life! BUT there are a lot of people who are not happy, not living life who are gay and they need an advocate. Do I agree w/that advocate all the time, NO! But they are still an advocate for a lot of people who are voiceless. There are a lot of issues, a lot of points about a lot of subjects that irk the chit outta me, but really, those subjects are none of my business if it do not pertain to me!

Bigbadwolf says:

@ Tatted Anytime u ready? I love to make fantasies realities :wink:

Hey Fay Fay (my REAL bay bay) WAIT, CAN I SAY THAT???? :kiss:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ WUT – you don’t have to ask the teller for all ones. I deposited it that way!

————————–
    Oh yeah!!!! It is onn tonight… he gone have to sleep at the foot of my bed tonight… afta I ride him like a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R! Vroom Vroooom!

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ BBW – PLEASE DO NOT GET SOMETHING STARTED! You know I’mma sucker for them dreads & them full, beautiful lips!

KDub says:

Well in my mind most of Sesame Street was gay anyway.
    Big Bird and the hairy elephant.
    Oscar. He suposedly “lives alone” umm…okay…
    Elmo was always a lil suspect.
    So was that Count.
    Cookie Monster was too crazy to be anything either way…
    I always thought Maria was a lesbian and that her and Godon’s wife had something going.
    Mr. Hooper? I think he was gay too…Who did I miss?

But no yall right the kids need not know all of this, but Jim Henson and them thought they were slick. Word.

kahmmillion says:

Since people want to be cryptic, and you know who you are, if you want to debate it – I’m Kahmmillion – let me know that you are speaking to me. We can go at it and both of us can get banned. I’m speaking my mind and if you don’t like it, when you see KAHMMILLION skip pass my comment – matter of fact, just miss me next time with that childish cryptic mess. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

@ WUT – i loves the hell outta you! :rofl:

Who the heck is that in your gravi???

KDub says:

i.e

puerto ricans
    west indians
    independence day

what else
    ———————————————
    The Irish. And I fuggs with them cause come St. Paddy’s day try to tell me I am not “black Irish” (in my Bernie Mac voice…)

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

Hey Fay Fay (my REAL bay bay) WAIT, CAN I SAY THAT????
    ——————–
    No.. because I didn’t get a kiss first… :waiting: Or are you just throwing money my way to get rid of me so you and Fay can have this whooole thing together…..

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

kahmillion – YES i was talking about you! Was I being cryptic, NO! I was being hilarious (as Fox E pointed out)! But that’s cool, I can skip pass you! Not a problem!

StillASassyOne says:

And not to be totally insensitive but yeah… this whole: “we must stop bullying and suicide among young folks- they are doing this because they are not accepted!” is weak as hell and I am unsympathetic to that sh*t as well.

Guess what? The overweight chick in class gets bullied and is not accepted either. How many overweight kids hav offed themselves. In middle-high school, anybody with real bad acne is also getting bullied and is not accepted by anyone. How many acne-related suicides are there each year?

The same can be side for people who are albino, people who are really dark-skinned, people with teeth issues, people who may not smell all that fresh and so on and so forth.

Tally me up the number of suicides related to the above scenarios as well. Society is trying to raise a bunch of weak-azz kids and blame it on them being gay. No- they have some underlying issue that caused them to not be able to cope with the REAL world to the point where they killed themselves.

At one point in time, Black & Jews were discriminated against just for religious and race issues…give me the suicide rates on that! Cause having a hose and attack dogs turned on you while walking down the street HAS to be bullying at it’s WORSE!!

It’s life! Cope! Sh*t!

*end rant*

CFREE says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Chit like this gets my blood boiling I don’t have a problem with gay people but I don’t want my son seeing it… I love Marsha’s song “Far Away” beautiful song but when I saw the video my son was playing with his cars and the next thing I knew the two dudes were kissing I quickly turned the channel.. Somethings kids SHOULD NOT be exposed to b/c their brains can’t grasp the concept…

_______________________________________________________________________

GAGIRL same thing happened to me.. my daughter and nephew were sitting on the couch when the vid came on and when it got to that part i was like :blink: what the h*ll.. quickly changed the channel and the kids like what?! what happend??? :no: :smack:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ WUT – i loves the hell outta you!

Who the heck is that in your gravi???
    ——————–
    Hell if I know but I calls him Fireman Johnson!!! (That’s what I call him when he in my dreams and he is wearing the fireman hat, boots and nothing else!) :ashamed:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ SASO….YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT FROM ME, AT LEAST I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT! I just stated my opinion, as so many others do!

Bigbadwolf says:

:waves: Hey Fay! Happy Friday to you :yahoo:

Supa_sexy says:

I’m glad that the creators and producers of Sesame Street said no to this mess of an idea!

I’m cool with gays and Lesbians equal rights but this is taking it too far! If being gay was ok then why do they have to push the issue so damn hard to make others understand, we get it!!! You are free to love and be with whomever you choose to be with so the fight is over, you have that right to be with Adam if you’re Steve and if you’re Anna, you can now be with Eve!!! If you are gay then to eaches own but don’t take my right away if I choose to grow my child up to be header sexual, as long as I don’t teach my kids to hate gays and the lifestyle they chose to live then why do I have to expose my kids to that type of lifestyle especially at an early age??? Sesame Street is there to teach children how to read, count, and to be kind and giving so leave the sexuality and lifestyle up to the parent. I have a lot of friends that are gay, hell my sister is gay but my kids will always know that God made Adam and Eve but if you grow up to choose to be an Anna and Eve then that’s your choice and your life.
    I think this let me MAKE YOU all except the gay lifestyle is out of hand, if that’s your lifestyle then fine, STOP trying to confuse the little kids and stop trying so damn hard to make all people except it, it’s your way of life so live it, everyone does not have to live it with you only respect you.

Creamychic says:

@cream are you asking why Gays are Gay?
    are you being scarastic (sp)
    _________________________________________________

Nope, I was just asking love that’s all., I have gay family members, that was straight, inquiry minds just wanted to know, no shade at all

StillASassyOne says:

@Tatted
    Oh, I know! :hug: I totally get your point and I agree with you. I was just ranting incessantly…as usual. :-)

FoxE says:

:waves: Hey Fayla!! Sassy!

ohpretty1 says:

———————————————————————-

I’m for equal rights, I’m hetero, and I :cosign: your statement. What bothers me is that these are ADULTS spending valuable time on a non-issue, seriously.

Let children be children and enjoy their innocence/youth. All kids deserve this.

Creamychic says:

____________________________________________________________

I can feel you on that, it’s the same as people trying to judge other’s and aint got them selves right first, but i think we all make it bad for each other, the whole world is in chaos and it will be forever to the end, no peace will come upon us, cause we have officially destroyed mankind

StillASassyOne says:

Hey Fox!!! :waves:

renegadesince1985 says:

My child would watch Sesame Street to learn how to count, their ABC’s etc…NOT HUMAN SEXUALITY! And that includes hetero as well as homo

GTFOH with this bullshyt…. :rollseyes:

GAGIRL87 says:

Cfree that was my 1st time seeing the video, I’m sitting there humming the lyrics enjoying the video and then the chit went LEFT :blink: lol

damn @saso i like the way you think!

caligirl says:

Happy Friday Ladies, Gents and Brenden (smh) (I can’t wait to hear what he gonna say)

I’m cool with them adding a transgender puppet, but at the end of the day, we as parents, auntie’s, uncle’s and grandparents etc; need to start paying attention to our youth. It don’t make NO damn sense that children are stalking or bullying other children to the point they kill themselves. Folks aint’ spending enough time with their kids, I’m guilty of it….Bert and Ernie, The Smurfs, Rhianna or Chris Brown or any character don’t need to be influencing our kids.

:waves:

tatted, foxe, saso, wut, cfree, bbw , kdub

oh & leave bert & ernie alone pls! :rollseyes:

kahmmillion says:

I am straight. I am proud to be straight and I also have pride in being straight. I, however, do not find the need in going on blogs everyday letting people know that I am straight as if it changed from the prior day when I advised other bloggers of such. In my opinion, this is part of what gets under people’s skin. Why is it we have to hear how proud a gay person is of being gay, etc., yet a straight person is not running around letting the same thing be known. Nowadays, it seems like straight people are becoming the minority because, if they speak against a gay (i.e. Tracy Morgan, Chris Brown (well maybe he isn’t such a good example, but you get my point)) have to go apologize or lose their money. Last time I checked, this was the US of A and there is such a thing as freedom of speech (as they say) and people have a right to their opinion.

vjackson says:

The gay “agenda” is for fair and equal treatment. The idea that they want everyone to be gay is just stupid. However, I do belive when certain individuals from their group do foolishness like suggesting Bert and Ernie getting married, it weakens the cause. Just like the gay protesters who pour glitter on politicians. Why not just approach them and engage them in meaningful dialouge and force them to explain themselves and answer your questions to your face. Throwing glitter and walking away accomplishes nothing and is a waste of time….much like this.

Supa_sexy says:

OMGOSH SHUT UP because you are speaking the truth! :) I am so with you on this; it’s like so mind blowing. I’m like you, I feel as if we don’t except or March in the parade then we are homophobic. It’s like let’s move on, we know that you exist and now you have rights like header sexuals and you still mad or want more.
    It’s like if you are not gay then they gone force it down our damn throats.

Supa_sexy says:

I meant to say I agree with kahmmillion 84 comment

ELove says:

@Still (Comment #66)
    Sounds about RIGHT (To Me…) But WTF do I Know :coffee:

Daisy says:

I don’t get the overweight/gay kid comparison :shrug:

Anyhoo I scrolled through the comments to see what scripture Sista redeemed posted :coffee:

Creamychic says:

____________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I definitely agree w/you there!

DMisses says:

Here we go again with society trying to force this lifestyle on everyone smh gay rights is one thing but leave the kids out of this that’s not right for them to decide if I want my kids to be aware of that I might not want my kids watching no mess like that this is getting out of control, Jesus be a fence!

caligirl says:

@Dmisses! Say it again! Jesus be a fence! Amen

Yall still crazy says:

*enters the Atlanta airspace in a HOT AIR BALLOON that says AUNTIE SANDRA ROSITA, PLEASE FREE YSO, MIRS, AND FI, PLEASE…*

I’m staying in your airspace all day Auntie :grill:

DMisses says:

Sesame Street has already released a statement saying that this will never happen.

In a statement posted on Facebook, Sesame Workshop said:

“Bert and Ernie are best friends. They were created to teach preschoolers that people can be good friends with those who are very different from themselves. Even though they are identified as male characters and possess many human traits and characteristics (as most Sesame Street Muppets™ do), they remain puppets, and do not have a sexual orientation.”

#SOWHATWHOGIVESAFUGIMSTILLGONNAPOSTBISHES# says:

kahmmillion says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THANK YOU!

WHO YOU ARE LAYING DOWN WITH AND FUGGIN BEHIND CLOSED DOORS IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS AND VICE VERSA, YOU COOL WITH ME AS LONG AS YOU TREAT ME WITH RESPECT AND VICE VERSA

WHAT I DON’T LIKE IS WHEN A GAY PERSON DISCLOSES THEIR SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS AND GIVE GRAPHIC DETAILS AND THE SAD PART IS TYPICALLY I DON’T KNOW THEM ALL THAT WELL, AND I NEVER, I MEAN NEVER, GIVE DETAILS TO MY FRIENDS, OR FAMILY MEMBERS ABOUT SEX, OR ANYONE ELSE ABOUT WHAT GOES ON IN THE BEDROOM, IT’S TACKY & INAPROPRIATE, AND IN MY OPINION THEM JUST BEING OVER THE TOP, TO MAKE THE STATEMENT I’M GAY AND PROUD WHEN IT SEEMS ALL YOU REALLY WANT IS ATTENTION, THEREFORE YOU DO SO BY WAVING I’M GAY AND HERE’S ALL THE GRAPHIC DETAILS ABOUT ALL OF MY ENCOUNTERS WITH ALL OF YOUR HUSBANDS AND BOYFRIENDS-EWWWWW MEMO: YOU ARE NOT AND WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN -SERIOUS HEAD ISSUES

LOVE WHO YOU WANT, BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE ALOT OF MESS THAT GOES WITH THIS LIFESTYLE FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT AND HAVE NO REAL INTEREST IN A MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP-IT’S PERVERSION AND PROMISCUITY