Bow Wow Plays Mr. Mom to Baby Daughter

I had nightmares after seeing these pics of rapper Bow Wow tenderly cradling his baby daughter Shai while shopping at the Malibu Country Mart on Wednesday. What disturbed me the most was the thought of Shad’s lower IQ thug pals helping him change the baby’s diaper.

Word is that Shai’s birth has changed Bow Wow in a very positive way. He no longer thinks about suicide as often as he did before. A source close to his camp tells us, “Shad wants to live for his baby girl, if nothing else.”

Shai’s mommy is video vixen Joie, who we first introduced you to here last year. Joie and Shad are no longer together.

Photos: X17online.com

54 Responses to “Bow Wow Plays Mr. Mom to Baby Daughter”

eastpointvet says:

that is precious

Daisy says:

How cute good for him hope he inspires other young fathers to step up :clap:

Eb says:

Why are they all dressed for different seasons?

caligirl says:

Awww she is adorable. It’s good to see him with his daughter, I hope he keeps it up!

Eb says:

Who is that girl hiding behind the man in the grey jacket?

jealousCNenvy says:

Thats good. Most of the time babies change people for the better.

MizNina86 says:

yeah children can do that to a person.. baby Shai looks so tiny n adorable :)

Nyedai says:

Why is it when a man tries to do the right thing he is still undercut with some low blow? If he was denying his child he would be a typical sorry man. Since he is trying to be apart of his child’s life he is an unqualified brother with sorry no good friends. We as a people truly are never satisfied. #ALLFORTAKINGCAREOFYOURRESPONSIBLITIES#

His_Mommy623 says:

this is cute. gawn head Bow’wizzle :clap:

him and the video vixen made a small cute couple. :coffee:

His_Mommy623 says:

oh and *squeal* that baby is scrumptious…mines is now 12 and RLY big *files nails and sobs*

:think:

That looks like a “Bizarro” version of “The Game” in the YMCMB red hoodie and a “Bizarro” version of Amare Stoudemire in the grey hood.

What is this, “3 Men and a Baby?”

mydestiny says:

Good job Bow!… you have a cutie! My question is why does the guy in the Young Money hoodie look like Tyler Perry though?
    :thinking:

candibfly says:

awwww she’s adorable *pinches her cheeks*

why do ppl do that? that actually hurts :(

His_Mommy623 says:

there’s some fruit in that picture. lil buddy in the red hoodie likes Bow Wow..

annabraa says:

Uuh..Mr. Mom? I believe it’s called DAD.
    Smh.

mrsloveleigh says:

I love seeing dad’s with their kids–especially with their daughters

candibfly says:

when i hear the term ‘mr. mom’ i think of the 80s movie michael keaton is a stay at home dad while his wife is out working

the thought of Shad’s lower IQ thug pals helping him change the baby’s diaper.

_____________________________________

awwwwwwwwww que chula la nena bella! she is adorable!

still dont want one :coffee: <~~~patron coffee

:waves: afternoon lovelies!

I think the Mr. Mom comment was a jab at his lack of masculinity ,…. and she is too young for him to be carrying her like that not supporting her neck… He gets an A for effort but needs some serious parenting classes like seriously

KDub says:

That baby is too cute. Wish he would put her on some cute lil socks or something but…okay.

Shad wants to live for his baby girl, if nothing else.”
    Sadly if he is really sick with depression this will not save him but I do hope it motivate him into getting help and his daughter is beautiful I too, thought all the men looked odd but oh well at least he’s with his daughter

chibytex says:

What is this, “3 Men and a Baby?”
    ___________________________________________
    That’s exactly what it looks like….

@HIS
    “there’s some fruit in that picture. lil buddy in the red hoodie likes Bow Wow..”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

KDub says:

Mad they look like a black version of 3 Men And A Baby…

ohpretty1 says:

annabraa says:

Uuh..Mr. Mom? I believe it’s called DAD.
    Smh.
    ——————————————-

:cosign:

Mad they look like a black version of 3 Men And A Baby
    __________________________

Cocoabana says:

I thought the guy in the red hoodie was The Game.

KDub says:

——————————————————–
    It takes a village Sandra.

Even if that village is full of village idiots.

Cut Lil’ Man a break. Never been a Bow Wow fan, EVER. But he’s doing what needs to be done I guess? :shrug: I mean, he damned if he do and he damned if he don’t.

And if he ain’t suicidal no more, he may be after getting drug on blogs for silly shyt like changing a diaper.

DMisses says:

These photos are so cute! But um, she needs something on her head, if the wind is blowing she can catch colic like that

@HIS

i think dude with the grey hoodie got more fruit then the one in the red

chibytex says:

If I was the baby’s mama I wouldnt want all these strange men around my baby…Does it take all 4 of them to go to the store?

mrsloveleigh says:

Sandra why do you assume that his friends are idiots? I hate to see guys dubbed mr. mom or to hear them say they are babysitting. how do you babysit your own kids?

@choco hey girl :waves:

anything fun and exciting happening in your life??

eastpointvet says:

@eb
    thats the mama you think she would let him take the newborn out alone lol

@French
    Not really just :blunt: and :cheers: and :hump: :wink:

Eb says:

The baby needs some socks are booties on. Also Bowwow needs to put a baby blanket on his white t-shirt. The detergent he uses can break out the baby’s face.

Deep heavu laden sigh………we love negativity…..we love the gossip of it all.

Could just be about Bow Wow spending time with his daughter.
    We have him being Mr. MOM, we talk about his depression and suicide, we have nightmares bc his friends……

Smdh

Tainted_Love says:

Aww glad to see him with his daughter.

Yardgirl says:

Eb says:

****************************
    I said the same thing at first but I looked closer and he does have a white blanket over his shirt. The baby needs a little hat to keep the sun off of her and something on her little tootsies would not hurt. Cute baby and nice to see him out with her :)

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

AWW THATS SO DANG CUTE LOOK AT HER ALL LITTLE AND CUTE **HOLDS BABY LIKE MAMA PANDA** GO HEAD BOW WOW DO THE RIGHT THING :claps:

GAGIRL87 says:

Awwww she’s too cute from the little I could see of her.. *scrolls back up to see was he holding the babies head* Nope :blink: Down South we oan play that chit hold that babies head…

Ms. Everything says:

She’s so cute!!! and they’re in CA in the summertime, that baby doesn’t need anything on her feet (a hat wouldn’t hurt though but I remember when my kids were tiny like that and they wouldn’t keep anything on their head) so from the store to the car or wherever she is fine just the way he’s holding her. Her little head isn’t flopping back, he isn’t balancing her wrong or trying to do too much… people always find a reason to nitpick at the way other people take care of their children especially when the child is with their father (or they think the mother is too young) smh, I hate that :cuss:

Ms. Everything says:

________________________________________________________________

We had our 1st at 21 and I had to :cuss: out a few older relatives and remind them that she ain’t yall’s. We got this.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Ms Everything oan know if you were talking about ME but um I’m not hating and I don’t see ANYTHING wrong with the picture but he coulda held her head b/c sometimes their heads DO flop back and forth especially when their that young :shrugs: so um yeah back to me minding my BI….

KayCeiSoul says:

His_Mommy623 says:

there’s some fruit in that picture. lil buddy in the red hoodie likes Bow Wow..

**************************

Hollas Out Loud. That caught me off guard His. LMAO! :rofl:

Ms. Everything says:

No I wasn’t talking to you specifically I just read through the comments not paying particular attn to who said what but again, yes babies heads flop but looking at the pic you can see she’s laying on him and I’m sure if her little head goes back he will catch her… I had 4 kids and I look super young and I can’t count how many people would stop me when I had my kids giving me “advice” that I didn’t need or want. It could have been 100 degrees out and people were saying where’s that baby’s shoes/socks, she needs a hat, she needs a coat, cover that baby with a blanket, you’re not holding her/him right blah, blah, blah it’s enough to drive a sane person insane especially when you know what you’re doing. No one is a perfect parent but constantly critiquing folks on little stuff is insane. and I hate old wives tales like vaseline the babies head when they get those flakes (which are actually caused by too much oil not dryness) or greasing babies from head to toe (they’re skin is naturally oily, too much oil will cause breakouts) or babies have to covered head to toe to keep them healthy (too much heat = heat rash, heat exhaustion, crankiness) keep them out of a light breeze or you’ll get colic (colic comes from gas not wind unless they’re gulping the wind down) and I could go on but I digress… sometimes it’s best to just let a new parent be and let them learn what works for them and their child unless it’s something where the baby can get seriously injured :shrugs: and I’ll be the 1st to admit that I wasn’t the most careful when it came to supporting my babies necks/backs (try holding on to 2-3 toddlers while carrying a newborn and see if neck/back support is gonna be your first concern :lol: ) but they all turned out fine and even the pediatrician explained that it’s important but not of dire importance. My kids could all hold their heads up on their own by 2 months :shrugs: If her head flops back the real concern is tipping over not breaking her neck or nerve damage and if he’s holding her securely (which he is) she won’t tip

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Ms I gotcha I had my son young as well and it was a rollercoaster ride but we made it :yes:

trenee says:

awww

pointhimout says:

yeah he did used to toy with suicide and tweet those disturbing messages all too frequently. hopefully the baby’s not a temporary fix to him getting some much needed help.

Ms. Everything says:

@GaGirl exactly :lol: I sometimes wonder how I made it through the tiny baby stage looking back at it now but for some reason all the parenting advice when it comes to babies drives me crazy

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Ms your right there isn’t really any special instructions that comes with parenting @ all… :(

free says:

that pic is all kinds of strange but at least he has “support”….