Cop caught on camera having sex with woman in broad daylight (video)

A New Mexico police officer was caught literally with his pants down having sex with a woman on the hood of a car in broad daylight.

According to USA Today, a surveillance camera set up by Santa Fe County officials to catch teenagers spray painting graffiti on public property instead captured footage of the unidentified officer having sex with a woman while still in full uniform.

KOB Eyewitness News obtained graphic photos of the illicit sex act from the Sante Fe Sheriff’s office after filing a public records request.

In one photo, the officer is seen looking over his right shoulder while engaging in intercourse with a woman who lay spread eagle on the hood of a car as a small Chihuahua looks on. It isn’t clear who the Chihuahua belongs to.

The sheriff’s office confirms the video was taken on county land at the Santa Fe Canyon Ranch, a 470-acre spread that includes a 7,800-square-foot mansion, guest quarters, a foreman’s residence, swimming pool, tennis courts, a barn, corrals and a lake.

New Mexico citizens are understandably outraged and have called for the officers dismissal from the force. So far no arrests have been made.

Spotted at TLF

65 Responses to “Cop caught on camera having sex with woman in broad daylight (video)”

Eb says:

So…… Where’s the wildest place you had sex :popcorn:

KDub says:

I GOT TEARRRRRS at the lil dog watchin……..I CAINT….

:wail:

FeFe says:

fckin :dead: at that poor little chihuahua down there… :rofl:

The Chihuahua looks like he’s saying “I got next!” :rofl: :hahaha:

kahmmillion says:

The things women have to do not to get a ticket. :cry:

chibytex says:

So far no arrests have been made.
    _____________________________________________
    Soooo WTF they waiting on….an invitation??? CLEARLY the police can do whatever they like ala T.I.

MsPretTiTi says:

So Freakin Dumb! Thinking with the small head does it everytime smh :smack:

TruGemini says:

I’m still tripping off the fact that they showed that much of the image on the news…

FeFe says:

:dead: again at Aunty…you know that is animal abuse!

Ooooweeeee look at the Officer making the FORCE look bad!

brenden says:

I once had sex on the hood of a car. A 2010 mercedes benz SL6 :coffee: I was seated, and she was ridding me reverse cowgirl style. Things were going great until the hood emblem slipped up my…Ok so maybe it wasn’t a 2010 mercedes, it was my mamas 84 gremlin,,,but still that sh*t hurt :mad:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

:shocked:

Bow chika wow wow!! I feel like Im watchin a B rated Skin Flick!!!

ValerieB1 says:

Geesh…… :smack:

Well if they wanted it right then I guess go ahead….

Secret says:

Either she was trying to get out of a ticket, or maybe just maybe he used his authority and forced himself on her. Either way this is some crazy bs.

FoxE says:

Maybe he was off the clock… And they were trying to spice up the :hump: life??? by role playing Officer & Hooker?????

FoxE says:

@Secret

From that 1st pic..her hand is up like she’s enjoying it :yes:

& :dead: @ Aunty n that Chihuahua

KDub says:

—————————————————–
    Bet money she works there or hail LIVES there. I read the whole story. Said HE was looking in direction of the camera. This was not the first time they did that mess there…sounds secluded. First time it was captured though.

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

What would have been really funny if when he was done wrote her a ticket for:

Soliciting a Peace Officer
    Indescent Exposure
    Failure to Yield (He didn’t want to cuuum that fast)
    Cruelty to Animals (She didn’t give the dog any after)
    Damaging Government property (stains on his uniform dent on the hood….

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:casket: PO LIL CHIHUAHA!! :rofl: HE LOOKING LIKE “DAM IM READY TO DO IT DOGGY STYLE!! MOVE OBVER BRUH!!” EARS UP!!

Chihuahua poor baby looking at two gross azz humans doing the do :rofl: I have one that’s y

BlackBeauti says:

The dog is like I got next. or maybe is that all he is working with or I smell fish. The dog is getting an eye full of this RATCHEDNESS. LOL

The Chihuaha submitted the video :coffee:

Reese says:

:rolleyes: Everybody knows car hood sex should only be done in the driveway at night.

FOX
    I have a story bout the “Hooker” role playLet’s just say you should do it when you there’s no chance of anyone else drivin by! I thought I was good cus it was late at night……..

cheeks8683 says:

wow!!! there was not enough room in the car to get it in? :blink:

_____________________________________

May be it was K9 training day and the ossifer was showing the dog how its done…. NO :shrug:

Cheeks they needed to spread out, he couldnt put her legs over his shoulders in the car

i done died 3 times reading this post & lookin at that cot dayum dog watchin ppl :hump: dont we usually do that to them??? :dead:
    #cannotwillnotwontnot

ValerieB1 says:

Oh she def enjoyin that, she laying there gracefully…spread eagle

Reese says:

Everybody knows car hood sex should only be done in the driveway at night.

after a long drive so the hood is warm :coffee:

Jerrica says:

A got damn shame!!! In the daylight though??

:dead: @CHA!!!
    u aint shat 4 blamin the damn dog tho!!

Secret says:

@ FoxE

Yeah she is lol. Didnt see that one

Creamychic says:

O_0

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHA SKETCHERS GETTING HER WORKOUT ON HE BACK AND SHAPE UPS WEN SHE WALK!! :lol: :hug:
    @CHOCO :kiss:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

FOX

:popcorn:

Lakessss!!!!!!! :hug: sup chica???

2know the ledge says:

with fay want to hear this story also :popcorn:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

HAS ANYBODY SEEN HIS??? DID THAT BISH IRENE DAMAGE THE SEXY BISH!! :crying:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@FAY HEY LADY :waves:
    @LOOOOONG :hi:

Look like dude is really puttin his hips into it :thumbsup:

Yeah Fay I lived on this dirt road and dude took a lil too long to come round to kona and somebody else drove by……….

LAKER BOO HOW ARE YOU SUGAH MUFFIN :hug:

HEY FAY FAY FAY FAY FAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :kiss:

Maybe she didnt have her lic and registration :rofl:

Fay
    the guys were drivin by and my house was too far from the corner to run back and I’ll be damned if I was runnin anywhere in some 7 inch clear heels, hell I was soin good just to be able to stand up in em!

FoxE says:

Luscious

I tried that once… we got stopped by too many lights… :ashamed:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHA IM MUUUUCH BETTER BABEZ :2dance: GOT MY DANG TOOTH REMOVED YESTERDAY AND TODAY NO PAIN NO PAIN AT ALL!! :yahoo: BISH WENT 3 DAYS WITH NO SLEEP OVER ADAM TOOTH!! :mad: HOW U DOING LOVAH!! HOW IS THE BOO WITH HIS SWEET SELF *WISHING MY MAN COOK FOR ME **

flawless001 says:

well, atleast he wasnt just sitting around eating donuts :coffee:

Mamacita says:

“with a woman who lay spread eagle on the hood of a car as a small Chihuahua looks on. It isn’t clear who the Chihuahua belongs to.”

:rofl: Sandra stfu!

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Fay
    fuggin :dead: U HEA ME!!!!

Krissy says:

:blinks: ……… He going in! And I do believe those are sketchers :yes:

cougar lover says:

that musta been one helluva ticket…i see why they put cams in cars, and mics on some popo lol…i woulda smashed her too like,” its either jail, 30,000 bond or lemme fugg real quick”

deedeegirl says:

really? they showing all of that on the news? we would have understood the story without the pic. For sho’, they know who that dude is and I bet my wallet he’s married.

Trucie says:

I wld hope dude ain’t married. LOL his wife thinking her man working hard 9-5’s saving civilians but he just ****in them instead! A damn shame.

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Sandra

The Chihuahua looks like he’s saying “I got next!”

—————————–
    I dated somebody once that wanted to leave the dog in the room with us..
    needless to say i couldn’t get with that one. We never did do the do…

ohpretty1 says:

CHA CHA aka Cali Sunkissed says:

Is she wearing sketchers :shrug:
    —————————————-

I can’t with you and ‘bronzy.’ Honestly, I saw the shoes before I saw the dog and said, she’s broke and trying to get out of a ticket :lol:

CG says:

:ROTFL:

CG says:

Dang it! Stupid emoticons.

Anyway, on topic:

That cop must be desperate to go in like that in bright daylight. SMH.

And :dead: @ y’all talking about the woman’s shoes. Can’t nothing get past y’all. :LMAO:

free says:

it’s not a crime but he must have been off the clock, otherwise he should be suspended/fired for dereliction of duty, or however you spell it.

GAGIRL87 says:

I thought I was gonna see a video of them getting it in but oh well :shrugs: Everybody know MOST cops are shady…

SunRiseBlossom says:

CHA CHA aka Cali Sunkissed says:

Is she wearing sketchers
    ________________________________________
    :hahaha: :rofl:

:yes: I thought for a minute I was the only one that noticed them shoes Gah!!!

And I am so upset at the poor dog looking at the master wondering is she alright?! With all that screaming and hollering!!!! :crying:

lisaROSE says:

what if that was his wife, he was off the clock and they wanted to try new things??? lol go ahead do ur thing!!! i hope that was his girl lololol