Jaleel White as Cee Lo Green in “Cry Baby” (music video)

You will love this music video if you’re into Cee Lo Green’s music and nerds who think they’re God’s gift to women.

Eternal geek Jaleel White plays Cee Lo Green in this “West Side Story” themed music video for Green’s single “Cry Baby”. Green isn’t seen in the video as White merges his famous “Family Matters” characters, Steve Urkel and the ever conceited Stefan, for this whimsical romp down Main Street USA.

Watch the music video after the break!

24 Responses to “Jaleel White as Cee Lo Green in “Cry Baby” (music video)”

jazzyiest says:

Eternal Geek <——- :ROFL: :hahaha: You're dead da** wrong for this one Sandra. Now let me go and watch the video.

Yardgirl says:

He will forever be Steve Erkel :biggrin:

lovezoe says:

When we gone talk about Eric giving Jen a bath?

Eb says:

I love the episode of Family Matters when Steve turns into Stephon and dances with Laura Winslow at her party :)

TruGemini says:

Didn’t watch the video cuz the still shot alone had me :rofl:

He always talking about how there’s more to him than Steve Urkel, but as far as I can tell, being Steve is the only way he can get people to pay attention to him.

Banana says:

Erkel!!!! …… Jaleel is one funny looking dude though!

Ummm, that was sooo…. *insert word for that rhymes with stay*

Isabella1881 says:

Top of the mornin 2 ya everyone! That was very Wayne Brady-ish

jazzyiest says:

Sandra,

Are you sure this wasn’t Jaleel’s audition tape for Glee? :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Do the Urkel, the urkel, the ur ur ur urkel!

Why not Bizarre from D12….. Jaleel is not “big” enough…

@Eb

I loved that episode too! I think folks were ready for a fresh character in Steve and he was sooooooo cool during that party scene…

Mamacita says:

@lovezoe Jenn threw the drink first so I feel she got what was coming. Those heffas gon get enough of throwing drinks at people!

@Mama

That’s what I was telling my husband…she threw the drink first! She should have just let him go on his way but she had to be extra with the theatrics…

Isabella1881 says:

How do I change my gravatar? :(

lovezoe says:

Oh, I’m not mad at Eric at all. People call him ugly, but she laid up with him for 10 years. I laughed for five minutes when he threw that drink. She was on Twitter saying it didn’t matter if she threw at drink at him or not, he still had no right to do it. I want to say this: I DON’T CONDONE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. With that said, don’t do anything to ANYBODY that you don’t want done to you. Women going to get enough of throwing hands at man because they are supposed to restrain themselves.

eastpointvet says:

i like when he made the urkel bot lol. the video is dope

Anna says:

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~~~
    Agree. Jen was dead wrong. I wonder who is really holding up the divorce. My guess is Jen, not sure if she just wants to make sure he has other contracts in the works to generate revenue that she includes in the settlement.???

trenee says:

he had too much fun doing that video…

Smokie says:

Cute. I’m pretty sure his happiness was the direct result of getting a CHECK.

Yardgirl says:

Isabella1881 says:

How do I change my gravatar?

============================
    Under “Leave A Comment” click on the word “Gravatar” and it will direct you to where you can change your gravatar :)

Isabella1881 says:

Thank you Yardgirl! :danban1:

laterthannever says:

I’m sorry, Jaleel could get it with those big ‘ol bug eyes!

pinksghetti says:

It’s a winner. I like Jaleel White, I like the 50′s style, Cee-lo has a great voice and I even heard some saxophone my favorite instrument.