Report: ‘Will and Jada are having marriage problems’

Despite the vigorous denials from Will Smith, 42, and his wife Jada Pinkett-Smith, 39, rumors continued to swirl about the status of their marriage yesterday.

According to celebrity gossip blog TMZ.com (which tends to be more accurate than other gossip rags), a source told them that Will and Jada are definitely having marriage trouble.

We’re told it’s “definitely a possibility” but they haven’t pulled the trigger. In fact, we’ve learned Will, Jada and their kids are going away together soon — as a family. Our sources would neither confirm nor deny if the trip is a last ditch effort to save the relationship. Source

Jada released two statements disputing the gossip yesterday. The 1st was a joint statement with her husband which you can read here. In her second statement, released through a rep, Jada specifically denied the rumors about a romantic liaison between herself and her HawthoRNe co-star Marc Anthony.

“All the rumours regarding Marc Anthony and Jada are false. Completely untrue,” Jada’s spokesperson, Karynne Tencer, said. “As for Will and Jada, I’m not commenting on their personal life,” he added.

Jada, who has two children with Will — Jaden, 13, and Willow, 10, had previously stated that divorce is not an option for them. The couple practice the rigid Scientology religion which endorses traditional vows of loyalty and courage in marriage ceremonies.

According to a Scientology spokesman, a Scientology couple “won’t go to sleep at night without having repaired any upset they may have had during the day.”

By the way, @theofficialtrey Twitter.com account alleging to be Will’s 18-year-old son Trey Smith is a fraud.

373 Responses to “Report: ‘Will and Jada are having marriage problems’”

KK76 says:

After 13 years of marriage, problems should be expected, right? Skeletor, though? Say it ain’t so :no: On second thought, that moody character of his is kinda sexy….

KDub says:

Dead as hail at all that gray in that man face like that….

ru-oh :warning: Wada overload! hope they make it though..GM :waves:

renegadesince1985 says:

Well where there’s smoke there’s usually fire :coffee:

I’m gonna need people to quit acting like if Will and Jada divorce it will be the end of black marriages everywhere… :rollseyes:

speakinmymind says:

i don’t know of any married couple who hasn’t had problems. marriage is a journey and there will be peaks, valleys, good times and bad. god bless them and their family. i couldn’t imagine constantly having fiddy-leven random @$$ people plotting and hedging bets on when and why my marriage would end.

:rofl: @Rene ikr! we’ll be ok..

eastpointvet says:

i think my source better than any source tmz can get

Daisy says:

*covers ears again*

Don’t marriages usually go through ups and downs…

I am :pray: these rumors are false and that all is well with their marriage

#teamSmithfamily :cheer:

Morning

TruGemini says:

I ain’t surprised. Something must be going on. I refuse to believe that magazine pulled that story outta the clear blue sky.

Silhouette says:

Well I hope they can work things out b/c I love me Will…and Jada.

Daisy says:

@eastpoint :lol:

Yes we will all be ok but I liked the postive image they brought to our community as it related to marriage.

Havent Samuel L Jackson and Tonya been married forever and a day???
    Yeah they aren’t the most attractive couple but at least they’re still married
    #positive

Mamacita says:

Well it is a MARRIAGE so something will always be “going on”. Such is life. Just because they’re having problems doesn’t mean they’re splitting up. Hell my parents have “problems” all the time but they’re still married and have been for 30+ years.

Like I said, unless they say it I won’t believe it.

Silhouette your gravi makes me happy

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

JADA AINT BLIND SHE AINT FINA TRAID A BIG OL STEAK FOR A FUKS BONE!! EWW MARC ANTHONY IS NOT CUUTE AT ALL!! :coffee:

Daisy says:

@Mamacita :preach: and :cosign:

Dawn Sheen says:

Ion know all I know is this is why I will stay a bachelorete forever… ion have time to be responsible for another persons feelings.. I’ve tried love I’m just not ready nor interested. I am round about 31 and happy being single. Its difficult when you are grown up and responsible to find other grown up responsible people. I am not coming to pick you up, you can’t add a line to my phone bill, you can’t move in when your lease is up, no you cannot sleep over, there is no extra toothbrush and if it is it is for my gel and edges… I am happy coolin it.

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Still in my :kona: with :popcorn: waiting to see how this all plays out.

:pray: for them to stay together

Will,Jada.. You can doooo it!! :cheers:

Daisy says:

@lake I always thought Marc was cute n sexy :yes: love them on Hawthorne

If there is trouble in thier marriage prehaps they hadn’t discussed it with their children YET.

maybe they want to be the ones to discuss the details with them.

Okay we get it, some people think there is trouble. IF wasn’t before….it is now.

Luscious One! :yahoo: how r u??

chocolate divalicious says:

Its funny when they kids doing positive they are awful parents for letting them be in the spotlight now this BS with their marriage. Everyday people have problems in their marriages and relationships but you work it out and keep it moving. Have of the people I’m sure writing the articles are bitter broads who want somebody to be miserable like they azz. Quit the :gossip: and release a statement when that chit is confirmed.

chocolate divalicious says:

“Half”

FAY!!!! I’m good, how you be

#marriagesucks

Dymond says:

Morning folks :waves:

I feel you Dawn…I love my bf and am grateful for him, but if something happens to us, I can totally see my self being single and loving it…

pointhimout says:

Wow another w/j post? Why do sheeple expect relationships to last forever? And isn’t it a great thing to get older and live longer, graying and all? Only in ur head does one stay 25 for 25 years. Will’s distinguished looking with the grays. A lot of guys look very handsome with graying hair.

I guess nowadays not only are people staying married for the kids, they’re now staying married for the public (that’s assuming there are issues that have been going on for years). All I’m saying is I wouldn’t be surprised. But if tabloids are planting stories simply to give the impression there is smoke but no fire, that’s lame.

ELove says:

My comment isn’t regarding Will & Jada (Don’t CARE About THEM!!!)

But about These magazines that cover Hollyweird Marriages… They are NEVER WRONG when it comes to Serious Discord within THOSE UNIONS because 90% of them go the Sellout Route and Surround Themselves with YES People, AZZ-Kissers and Choose to BE CATERED TO for the Most Trivial Things… Shun any relatives that aren’t Kissing Their Azz therefore Creating an environment WHERE Nothing about Your Personal Life is SACRED and Carries a PRICE-Tag for ANYBODY willing to Pay FOR IT (Real) :coffee:

renegadesince1985 says:

So TMZ just reported that Will caught her and Marc Anthony together.. :popcorn:

Roc says:

Dang, the girl said they aren’t splitting up and people want to make her out to be a liar.

Dawn Sheen says:

Dymond says:

Morning folks

——-

I’ve been single since 2004… took time off to learn how to be a mother, didn’t want to be typical chasing a man and trying to raise a baby so I went with the smart choice.. now I date freely from time to time without a gray area.. I am happy knowing I only have myself and my kid to be responsbile for.

chocolate divalicious says:

:hi: Luscious

Creamychic says:

:koolaid3: yall finally had a taste of the kool-aid most folks drink,
    Welcome Will and Jada to this thing most of has been living for a while now call LIFE :yawn:

Lakesss! :hug: sup hun?
    WUT!!!! *makes note not to EVA look at yo gravis no moe*
    :rofl: @Dawnnnn

H-Townmama says:

Please don’t overload us on this Auntie!!! :warning:

Good morning everyone

Dawn Sheen says:

Why are some of y’all so touchy about folks y’all don’t even know… we should have an e-clause that would lock folks out who get offended before the 50th comment…

HTOWN!
    How’s your daddy and my “daddy”

eww Marc Anthony!

Hey BrownSuga……long time!

Dymond says:

@ Rene :popcorn:
    I thought it was odd, that she put out a statement regarding Marc…

Yo Brown whats popping :pacifier:

Chocolate I’ll be in Dallas in 2 weeks!

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

renegadesince1985 says:

So TMZ just reported that Will caught her and Marc Anthony together..

——————————–
    I thought I heard they had an open marriage any who… What has changed?

Luscious i’m aiight..the earth aint movin out here yet so i’m pretty glad about that :yes:

Anna says:

TruGemini says:

~~~~~~
    Right. There has to be something going on for this to be all over the news. I’m thinking one is not liking the parenting of the other. Those kids are way to grown (to me). Trich & Billy Ray Cyrus almost divorced, it wasn’t because of an affair, Billy Ray didn’t like the way Trich was raising Miley(while he was on tour).

pointhimout says:

caught her and Marc Anthony together? I’d be pissed too, if this is true. I’m not mad that ur creeping, but wtf, I’m will smith. Please get somebody hotter than me, not 1/4 my size and looking like a dead man walking. I dont believe it. No way.

Jada was simply comforting and consoling him during this divorce from J-Lo. That’s it. Will can have any girl, or guy he wants.

Sup The-Rapist!

Dymond, my cookie :coffee:

H-Townmama says:

LL
    I convinced him to move in with us :biggrin: I’m so excited! /i didn’t have to lift a finger the entire time he was here.

He liked your phone bone voice too by the way. :wink:

Fay I was at my mom’s house yesterday and felt a lil shake and she looked at me like I was crazy and told me it was my big azz purse that hit her table!
    then she called me 45 minutes later and said “well you were right”

Dymond says:

therapist1911 says:
    eww Marc Anthony!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my thoughts exactly…I dont watch their show but they kept showing a preview of jada/marc kissing and it was not sexy in the least bit

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Fayla aka JuicyFruit says:

Lakesss! sup hun?
    WUT!!!! *makes note not to EVA look at yo gravis no moe*
    @Dawnnnn
    —————
    Hey Fayla! :waves: Isn’t he Morning Wood Material! :biggrin:

I’m praying they can work it out. Marraige has its ups and downs. Maybe if they don’t bail during a tough period they can give themselves a chance to get back to a good place.

Sandra, all of these celeb Scientologists are proud of their “faith”. Please to explain why the Smith’s have said over and over and over and over that they are not Scientologists if they actually are?

@Karynne Tencer

:think:
    Didn’t you comment on Jada’s personal life when you commented on her relationship (or lack thereof) with Marc “Chihuahua-’Run-for-the-Border’” Anthony? :shrugs:

I mean, the fact that you can’t put to rest the speculation about their marriage says a lot.

And why the hail did yo’ momma name you “Karynne?”
    :shrugs:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

UMMM, Imma need Will to try Just for Men on that hair ring around his mouth… Matching with your clothes in that fashion is not the business….. :coffee: Now would I still :hump: ? OH YEAH!

Morning People :waves:
    After watching Hawthorne and Set it off, I finally realised Jada can’t act for sh!t !
    While Will…. :oops:

H-Townnnn! :hug: don’t kill me boo :oops:

H-Townmama says:

Darn I missed my SR crush! :sad:
    :hi: Blu :oops: <—me blushing

screwball69 says:

Can someone please point to a married couple that doesn’t go through a rough patch at any given time during their marriage? … I didn’t think so. :rolleyes:

Sup Man
    how are you
    how was your evening
    get any nookie
    how’s work

HTOWN PLEASE CLARIFY THAT I DID NOT PHONE BONE YOUR DADDY!!!!!!!!

Dymond says:

yeah Htown I miss his face too :(

Hey Fayla and Wut :waves:

Morning folks! :waves:

Regarding this topic…didn’t I say yesterday that where there’s smoke there’s fire? They said the rumors are false because it’s only a matter of time before they are actually TRUE. I hope they can work it out, I’m not rooting for them to fail, but something is GOING ON!

Dymond says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:
    HTOWN PLEASE CLARIFY THAT I DID NOT PHONE BONE YOUR DADDY!!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:popcorn:

Yardgirl says:

Good morning everyone!! Fayla, my beauty!!!! :hi:

I watched Jada and Ratboy on the show “Hawthorne” and they did a really REALLY steamy sex scene that made me give Ratboy a second glance (he was sexxy and I usually find him repulsive) He and Jada were hawtt, but it was acting. Did they take things outside of the show? I am not going to say it is not possible because in Hollyweird that is their MO. However if they say no problems I believe them :shrug:

Tainted_Love says:

Can’t remember who but someone called this yesterday on the previous post,!!

TruGemini says:

__________________________________________

…and her performances in ‘Menace to Society’ and ‘A Different World’ sucked orangutan balls as well

*disclaimer
    I Brownsugapoet, Luscious Lolita AKA Suga Walls did not, nor do I intend to PHONE bone HTOWN”S pappy*

H-Townmama says:

:rofl: @LL
    I’m telling you I was in heaven. He cooked daily and watched the girls so I could sleep. He is a civilian as of September 1st. He should be down in a few months.

:hug: at Fayla
    Yeah I felt abandoned by you!!! :wail:

renegadesince1985 says:

So TMZ just reported that Will caught her and Marc Anthony together..
    *******************************************

WWWHHHAAATTT!!!???!!!???

I was trying to stay in the office until lunch, but to hell with that. I forgot my cell phone and Sandra is the only blog I can get on my work computer. I gotta go home and get on Will/Jada divorce watch.

@BROWN
    “Sup Man
    how are you
    how was your evening
    get any nookie
    how’s work”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

**kisses hand**
    What’s up Brown?
    I’m good. Evening was ok. Didn’t do anything but I slept good. Nope, didn’t hit nothing tho :(

Hating work more everyday. Time for a new gig.

What about yourself?
    How have things been?
    Anyone new in your life?
    What are you wearing?

___

:lol: I agree…she always tries to come off like the diminutive chick with the edge… :yawn: is all she ever got outta me!

uhh Luscious..wth u got in that bag guhl??
    *Lawd pls dont let us have no quake outchea!*

Yardgirl says:

Morning People
    While Will….

**********************************

Hey Vero!! :hi: You still on vacation girlie??

H-Townmama says:

*disclaimer*
    Brown aka LL has not PHONE boned my daddy (Yet)
    #helpful

@Dymond
    I may need to pick up an imaginary child at Blu’s school :lol:

Tainted_Love says:

People are more concerned with Will and Jada’s marriage than their own relationship…Hell Im trying to find a husband I don’t have time to worry about someone elses rship lol

GAGIRL87 says:

Oan know why they can’t let these people be, I love celebs gossip just like MOST people BUT it has to be aggravating to have people constantly speculating about chit going on in your PERSONAL life.. They’ve addressed the rumors so until PURE FACTS come out and the divorce papers are signed I really don’t give two f*ucks and even then I won’t care :shrugs: I send my well wishes and prayers to this family tis all :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

O hello all :waves:

Daisy says:

Marc n Jada have mad chemistry on Hawthorne love them together on the show

I don’t think Willow or Jaden were doing to much they were always well behaved when I saw them in interviews

pointhimout says:

@76, awh sweetie, tell me you’re considering all races and not black guys only.

ArklaTex says:

Samuel Jackson and Tanya…Denzel and Pauletta..grant hill and Tamia…Smokie Norful and Carla (Arkansas!)….Angela Bassett and Courtney…Salli Richardson (low down dirty shame) and Dondre Whitfield..IJS..plenty of black celebrity marriages going strong…

Yardie !!! :hug:
    yeah : 10 more days to go but it’s been raining almost non stop ! ugh !!!
    @Tru : i didn’t even remember her in Menace….

I try hard but I can’t see the sexy in Marc Anthony. looks like he tries to curl his lips in a girlie pout :rolleyes:

*waits for Redeemed’s commentary*

IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME
    FALSE PROPHETS
    OH YE LOVERS OF THE DARKNESS
    WHAT GOOD IS IT FOR MAN TO GAIN THE WORLD BUT LOSE HIS SOUL
    THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE A PACT WITH THE DEVIL……..

Honycoatd says:

Where there is smoke, there is fire!

I do hope whatever recent issue that they have been having problems resolving come to pass.

On another note: Ms. Sandra Rose, darling, can we please get a please post on Lil Wayne’s video for his song ” How to love”. Thank you in advance.

It has a beautiful message on how has individuals we need to create more positive relationships so to influence the younger generation so they can be better and have more positive relationships.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@VERO I NEVER SEEN MARC AS A SESY MEN EVER! :no: HE LOOKS LIKE THE DIA DE LOS MUERTOS SKELETON FACES *DAY OF THE DEAD SUGAR SKULLS** :shrug:

H-Townmama says:

LL
    You need to visit us when he comes.

pointhimout says:

LOL at Lil Wayne. And his bevy of kids by several women. Dude please. There are some things I refuse to listen to from some people. Influence the younger generation.

free says:

will has been looking a lil aged though. he’s aged worse than our president.

Honycoatd says:

Also to add— Marc likes the closet freaks and Jada looks like she has alot of freak in the closet. They have chemistry and it quite apparent thru their acting on Hawthorne!

H-Townmama says:

*testing*

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Lakes can you put that adorable little boy of yours back in your gravie? thank you in advance :)

@FREE
    “he’s aged worse than our president.”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Nigga prolly stressed and chit. Got his ol lady sleepin with Marc Anthony, his ol man prolly hagglin him too. His kids gettin older and chit.

Plus trying not to let all this chit get out for everyone to know.

@H-Town
    Awwww… That’s So Sweet of Your DAD (Good For You Baby !!!) :yes:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@GA :lol: I WILL I JUST HAD TO BUST OUT DIABLA.. BWAAHHHAAAHAA!! :lol:

Honycoatd says:

@ Point— The video is done in good taste and as a beautiful message. Yea Lil Wayne has a load of babies from different women but that shouldn’t take away that he can still love. You may not agree with HIS choices but they were his to take.

FREE WILL!!!

Love, kiss and chocolate.

free says:

Yardgirl says: I watched Jada and Ratboy…..

*******************************************

“ratboy” bwahahahha! best description so far.

:rofl: @ Lakes
    Marc Anthony : the epithome of Dead Man Walking.

I believe Marc Anthony glows in the dark

Man
    I have on that one top that you like that shows of my…. well you know

@ Man

I agree! LOL.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@MAN WHY DID ALEX TELL ME YESTERDAY “THIS LIL GIRL STEP ON MY CONVERS MOMMY I DINT GET MAD :grin: I JUST TOLD HER IS OK…. SHE WAS PURRTY!” :crying:

H-Town! NOT NOW NOW NEVA!!!! U HEAR ME :crying:

Yardgirl says:

Yardie !!!
    yeah : 10 more days to go but it’s been raining almost non stop ! ugh !!!

***********************************

Cho man, dat sucks bout di rain!! Hush ya, at least yu nuh deh a work!! :yes:

Dymond says:

Hey Elove and Lakes :hug:

@ Brown you got Redeemed down pretty good :rofl:

Sexy+Marc Anthony = negative

H-Townmama says:

Thanks E-Love :hug:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

HOWDY DYMOND! :cheer:

digal704 says:

I was thinking this yesterday. I believe that their is some truth to most rumors. I wouldn’t be surprised if a month or so later we find out that they have. Just my opinion.

Yardie!!!!!!!!! *runs in supa slomo* :hug: Greetings! How’s life love?

vero says:

:lol: Yardie tru tru. right now I’m laying in bed… doing nothing is great.
    I wish I weren’t alone RIGHT NOW but mista is at work! :oops:

Shouts out to:

@Luscious :hunching:
    @Man :boobs:
    @H-Town
    @vero
    @Dymond
    @Lakes
    @Fayla :kiss:
    @GAGIRL
    @E-Love

And anyone else I missed! Happy Wednesday :waves:

Hey Yardie!

Lawd you mek mi a laff out laugh at your lil hush. She nah cry tho, I hope not.

H-Townmama says:

How can I be upset with all the greatness that is Fay? It’s not possible :no:

vero says:

:shocked: @WUT ; now what’s that?????????????

:hug: @Fayla How you been pretty lady?

Honycoatd says:

laff out loud* Bumbo mi jus a mix up mi werd dem.

@Hony (Comment #96)
    Ahhhh ACTUALLY Baby… IT CAN !!! ***WeezyFsBaby*** :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

<< "U STILL HERE MOMMY.. U GOTTA GO TO WORK.. I GOTS TO MAKE FRIENDS MOMMY.. I GOT THIS IM BIG BOY LIKE JOHN CENA" I THOUGHT THIS INDIPENDENT I DONT NEED MY MOTHER NO MORE HAPPEN IN MIDDLE SCHOOL OR HIGH SCHOOL ALEX DROP THE BOMB ON MY AZZ IN PRE-K :crying:

:waves: @Fefe

I can’t stand the rain but I won’t complain too much. We’ve been lucky. all the major storms/hurricanes go past us !

Honycoatd says:

My patios is not the best, takes me a while to think of how they spell each word and if I cant spell it like them I skip it baxside.

@Honycoatd

I love hearing patois. Now reading it typed can be a challenge sometimes :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

FeFe :waves:

vero says:

Lol @Hony. I won’t even try. Hard enough for me to understand when someone speaks to me !

@ Elover

Are you a EFsBaby????

@LAKER

Don’t have lil man falling for a pretty face tho! That’s the chit that get us caught up!

:wail:

#freesassy
    #freeyso
    #freemirs
    #freeDmisses

Mother Jefferson says:

H-Townmama says:

Welcome back Fe
    Now the “Welcome Back Kotter song is in my head lol.

:happybirthday: to ME

:waves: SR

Annnnd on topic I had a feeling yesterday the story wasn’t over after their press release…but heres a crazy twist – lets say Marc is down for threesomes – and JLO may not be – Now we all know Will and Jada are so what if :think: and JLO caught wind of it – even going as far as threatening to expose it in her divorce with Marc – I know a reach right but ya never know :wink:

Jay Bee says:

Shiiiiiit whos not having problems married or not… Will is looking more and more like his dad Mr. Will Sr.

Lol @ FeFe me too

People always look at me crazy like how a white girl speak like that. And I keep having to tell them don’t let my color fool you. I am a light skin JAMAICAN thru my mother side :lol:

Anna says:

Daisy says:

Marc n Jada have mad chemistry on Hawthorne love them together on the show

~~~~~~~
    Oprah asked Willow a question. Willow started out w/”Girl”.

renegadesince1985 says:

Honycoatd says:

I dunno why but this made me :lol: I say baxside all the time…hahahaha! Don’t worry…no spell check fi patois..wi will know wha you mean. :wink:

Uhhh PHO..who dat FOINE azz mane in yo gravi?!?!? *drools*
    DYMONDDD!!! :hug: sup sugalumpkin?

:lol: @H-Town

:waves: @Choco :partyhat: Happy Birthday Chica!

Creamychic says:

Tainted_Love says:

________________________________________________________

you look like a beautiful woman in your Gravi, he will come sweetie he will come… hang tight :yes:

@ Coco :lol:

With these “Famous people” anything is possible.

@Hony
    :nono: I’m a MALE LESBIAN !!! (I’m ONLY CAPABLE of LUVING Women) :yes:

flsun99 says:

I’m married…have been for almost 13 years. Sometimes I like his azz and sometimes I don’t (vice versa). Hubby & I have had good times & not so good times over the years. So having “issues/problems” in a marriage is normal. What isn’t normal is never arguing..that is when the worrying should begin. Because most people argue to get their point across, not to win. When a person doesn’t argue they will shut down and tend to detach themselves and adapt a “I don’t give a f-ck” attitude. This can open up a huge can of worms.

I like Will & Jada. I pray whatever (if any) issues they are going through they will work it out.

morning ya’ll….

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@MAN NAW HE TALN BOUT “ALL THE GIRLS R PURRTY WE JUST FRIENDS THO I NO HAVE NO GF MOMMY”

Anna says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

to ME

SR

Annnnd on topic I had a feeling yesterday the story wasn’t over after their press release…but heres a crazy twist – lets say Marc is down for threesomes – and JLO may not be – Now we all know Will and Jada are so what if and JLO caught wind of it – even going as far as threatening to expose it in her divorce with Marc – I know a reach right but ya never know
    ~~~~~~
    Not a reach, I was going to type something similiar. If Will caught Marc & Jada, he was just mad he was not invited. :happybirthday: to you.

@ Elover

A male Lesbian, you say? Hmmmm so are you down for 3somes?

Happy birthday chocoooooooooooooo :hug: :party:

Fefe : what happened to YSO????????????? :shocked:

Morning Chi :waves:

@ Rene

:lol: I say baxside and baxfut and bumbocleet

These rudeboys in florida teach me so much armshouse all the time.

Creamychic says:

Anna says:

Daisy says:

Marc n Jada have mad chemistry on Hawthorne love them together on the show

~~~~~~~
    Oprah asked Willow a question. Willow started out w/”Girl”.

______________________________________________

I’m still stuck on the GIRL PART, I would have went on stage and slap the Heffa out of my child, addressing a grown woman like that, but then Again I would not have to Cause MINE KNOWS, it’s hell to the Unh unnn. Mine would have looked at me and well Ms Oprah..IJS

Ms Choco
    HAPPY B-Day BABY !!! :thumbsup:

GAGIRL87 says:

Happy Birthday Choco :happybirthday: what that birthday outfit and shoes look like? #fashionwhore

@Choco

I don’t think that’s reaching at all…as a matter of fact I thought about that last night. Like I’ve heard rumors swirling that J-Lo and Marc dabbled in Scientology too. It’s very possible that the couples hung out and may have even had a swinger fest. J-Lo may have not been down with that stuff which may have lead to her and Marc’s split. And, Jada and Marc likely were spending extra hours together…I know it sounds ridiculous but you just never know with these folks… :rofl:

______________________________________
    :yes: Very good advice…

That irritates my hubby the most when I be like “I dont care or when I dont respond back to him the way he thinks I should…by caring…

He knows once I get into my ” I dont care stage” I REALLY dont CARE!!! He gets real nervous then….

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCO EY EY HAPPY B-DAY ESSSTEFANY!! :party: :danban: :boobs: WE GON PARTY LIKE ITS UR BIRRRFAY!! :whistle:

@ Lakes

I have lil independent ones too. “Mommy, I’m big and I soon will be bigger than you.” They tell me that all the time. They grow up fast.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Lakes look @ him looking all studious and chit too cute :yes:

as I have said plenty times before
    #marriagesucks

Daisy says:

@anna So what! I saw the Oprah interview too.

@Hony
    :thumbsup: The MORE Females parts to Play With (The Better…) :coffee:

:waves: @chiby

@vero, she got banned along with me and @mirs a couple weeks back. I won’t elaborate on it because I’m still not quite sure why we got banned all together like that, but I respect Sandra’s blog and I love coming here…so, I’m just happy to be back amongst y’all! :yes:

@ELOVE :hugs:

@GAGIRL
    Today I remind myself of Joanie (HappyDays) for some reason – jeans rolled up – stilettos hair on top of head curly bun, sweater and top but tonite will by MY BIRTHDAY SUIT :lol:

@ Choco

Happy Birthday to you. You put your hand in doo-doo dont waste it just taste it, Happy birthday to you.

May all your hopes, hard work,and wishes bring you abundant blessings for years to come. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

@Choco

_________________________________________
    These theories are really good!!! :lol:

I dont think they are going to get a divorce though….Jada and Will have too much dirt on each other for that too happen….

HAPPY BDAY CHOCO!
    OLE MESSY AZZ! :hug:

Well blow me down! I just had to find that Jada/Marc Anthony story so when I Googled it of course TMZ was in the results. I closed my eyes and clicked on it and there it was! I went to my other blog I love to hate and there it was too. I guess all my begging to the tech and compliance guys paid off. They can look and see that I don’t surf the web all day and I work into the wee hours. A sista needs a mental health break from time to time.

I’m still leaving early though. Ain’t nothing that’s gotta be done that I can’t do at home.

@ ELover

I don’t think you can handle all that heat. You have only 2 hands, one tongue and 1 penis.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@GA THANKS
    @HON I DINT SEE IT COMING I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO CRY OR LOOK AT ME LIKE “U STAYING WITH ME” AT LEAST THE FIRST DAY… NUFFIN!! HE TALKN BOUT “Y THEM KIDS CRYING MOMMY DONT THEY KNOW WE GOING TO HAVE FUN.. U CAN LEAVE I WONT CRY” AND WALKED RIGHT UP TO HIS NAME AND SAT THE FUK DOWN :crying: <<me in my car!

mrsloveleigh says:

I love the grey on Will. Grey is sexy on a good looking man

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

vero says:

@WUT ; now what’s that?????????????
    ————————-
    Oh that! It was this whoole carazy thing.. :coffee: a few drinks, beer goggles, Only thing I remember was this picture on my pillow saying thank you for a funky time call me up whenever you wanna grind…

Disclaimer: Neva mix white and dark liquor… you might leave with with my gravie.. :ashamed:

Well blow me down!

__

:lol: @Bird you are cracking me up this morning!

Happy Birthday Choco You bish!! :lol:

Loveleigh I like the grey too!

Dymond says:

Hey Fe :waves:

Happy Birthday Choco!!! :hug: :partyhat:

*doodles I :heart: FeFe on legal pad*
    Hey bew!
    still catching up reading this post still at like #80 sum :lol:

vero says:

Dang FEFE : i didn’t notice. for while I hardly logged on ! glad to have you back. now I hope YSO will be back to !

@mrslove

I think the grey on him is sexy too. I like to see a good looking man age well…it adds even more sex and mystery to his appearance…

lovezoe says:

I don’t care how much money child has on their own, how much money the parent’s have. A barely 10 year old child does not start any sentence to any adult with “Child”. I am all for children being expressive and free spirits, but let’s not go overboard.

Creamychic says:

157 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

as I have said plenty times before
    #marriagesucks

____________________________________________________

did you have a bad experience ????? is why you hate marriage

@ Lakes :cry:

My babies tell me they want to learn and I’m not a teacher. So they love school and can’t forget about the friends. All my lil ones care about. My 2 yr old son told me, I can’t kiss him on the lips anymore because he’s not my boyfriend. They change so fast.

flsun99 says:

Happy Birthday Choco!!! :partyhat: :cheers:

2know the ledge says:

see we still on this will and jada thing who cares just b/c they celebs they have problems also.

Good am sr folk and all that jazz

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOCO!!!

:party:

mrsloveleigh says:

Welcome back FeFe
    Happy B-day Choco
    E-Love until today I thought you were a woman!!! I don’t know why.

:hi: Vero

And I agree gray hair can be sexy on a handsome man! Makes them look very distinguished…..

Tainted_Love says:

@Creamychic

Thanks love…I’m only 20 though. I really shouldn’t be in a rush

FeFe says:

@Bird you are cracking me up this morning!
    *********************

lol. Hubby’s always laughing at my “old timers” talk, but he’s getting used to it. Even asked me if somebody was chomping at the bit the other day, even though he used it in the wrong context. lol
    *********************************

mrsloveleigh says:

I love the grey on Will. Grey is sexy on a good looking man
    ***********************

Me too. It’s even more sexy that other than the grey he looks like he’s 25. I know Marc must have that good good, but shid I just can’t get her reasoning if Jada really did cheat on this sexy cutie pie for the likes Marc Anthony. Maybe he sung to her in Spanish or something and made her drawers fall off.

mrsloveleigh says:

Marriage is great when you choose right. That’s the key

:yes: @ Lakes WE R

@FE
    Your right you never know – this is JUICCCCCCYYYYYY

vero says:

lol @Hony. my 3 1/2 yo told me the same !! now he won’t even hug me unless i beg for it ! then he goes like alriiiiiiiight

Happy Birthday Choco!

Tainted_Love says:

SCREAMING HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOCO
    ITS VIRGO SEASON BABY!!!
    :happybirthday:

free says:

flsun99 says: When a person doesn’t argue they will shut down and tend to detach themselves and adapt a “I don’t give a f-ck” attitude. This can open up a huge can of worms.

*********************************************

this is me right now. i’m hoping it’s just a stage but i dunno. i can see where my hubby is trying to keep the communication going but only about everyday stuff not what we NEED to talk about. so i’m done and this is really probably the first time i’ve been here. having a baby has made my tolerance level real low. i don’t have time for no bullshyt now.

vero says:

Wut : thanks for the warning. i’ll stop mixing liquors. or i might end up killing myself !

mrsloveleigh says:

@Bird I bet Marc is really charming when he’s dating or persuing you. I find him kinda sexy though he’s a lil petite for me. I do believe that he is very controlling once he gets you though.

*puts Loveleigh on my list*

So all his comments about “SWEET TASTIN COOCHIE” “REAL” “WORD” and you thought he was female :blink:

Happy Birthday Choco You bish!!
    :rofl: I actually heard you call me this in my mind BISH :lol:

:hugs: and thanks to all for my birthday greetings

chibytex says:

Marc Anthony is ugly and if Jada cheated on Will with him then she’s a dumb bish….

free says:

Bird says: I know Marc must have that good good, but shid I just can’t get her reasoning if Jada really did cheat on this sexy cutie pie for the likes Marc Anthony. Maybe he sung to her in Spanish or something and made her drawers fall off.

**************************************

don’t sleep on marc. he’s bagged some nice broads over the years.

Yardgirl says:

**************************

Hey girl!! My husband says the same thing, dont make the skin color fool you. He is white Jamaican, English and some Indian blood and people bug out all the time when he and his 7 brothers and sister go out and they see this group of people talking heavily accented Patois. It is funny as hell because they are rah-cha Jamaicans, will cuss you out with pure raass and bloodclaat in a heartbeat :rofl:

FeFe says:

Maybe he sung to her in Spanish or something and made her drawers fall off.
    ___

:rofl: them thangs just fell to the floor with no effort, rhyme, or reason!

Marc is sexy in his own way – and he prolly eat the chit out of some you know what I think that man is a SuperFreak in bed

Yardgirl says:

Happy Birthday Choco!! :happybirthday:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

———————
    I’m sitting in my office right now with a cold compress on my head and rope around my neck! :rofl:

OLE MESSY AZZ!
    EVILYN :hugs:

@Choco

I kid you no lie…I have a relative who had a fling with Marc Anthony years ago and she said he is a master at cunninglingus :yes:

Lol Yardgirl

Same here, people are surprised but the lighter and white Jamaicans are super quick to cuss you and tell you where to go fold up. I do not go places with my mother is tell people to suck the white off har. I be very embarrass and walk like I don’t know har.

Anna says:

Daisy says:

@anna So what! I saw the Oprah interview too.

~~~~~~~
    That shows a reflection on the parent. You must not have kids.

mrsloveleigh says:

Luscious says: So all his comments about “SWEET TASTIN COOCHIE” “REAL” “WORD” and you thought he was female

I guess I just didn’t remember those comments lol. So many hard to remember who says what. I really don’t know why I thought he was a woman. Maybe because of the interaction we had yesterday

@WUT
    You have got to be a novice in drinking if you mixed them liquour like that and where your friends that drink responsibly :lol:

@Fe
    GOT DAMMIT :argue: that should’ve been me receiving the cunninginlus

@Anna
    I agree I don’t think GIRL is appropriate like she on my level and we having grown woman talk no this is interview your 10 Im 50-11 (Oprah)

Where in Jamaica is your husband from? @ Yardgirl

Surprising enough I have been alot of relative thru the internet. I don’t know much of my mother’s family because they are so rass big and have pickney ever friggin wey. But I am eglish too so mi jus a be nosey and a ask if we related. lol

West Coast Chick says:

:yahoo: HAPPY HAPPY BRITHDAY TO MY BABY MOMMA CHOCO :happybirthday:

:heart: YOU PRETTY LADY ;)

:hugs: thanks YardGIRL we never really comment to one another :thumbsup:

WHO WANT SOME CALAMARI IN THIS HOUSE :lol:

vero says:

:lol: @Choco. i only like strong drinks (rum or whisky) and i usually stick to one or the other when i do drink

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

im hungry already… whats for lunch? :think:
    @CHOCO ALREADY MAMA ENJOY UR DAY!

________________________________________________________________
    :hurl: at the thought of Marc Anthony eating my cooch…. although I liked in the movie Caliente…. him and J-Lo had mad chemistry

Honycoatd says:

Is calamari some chocolate?

@VERO
    I learned the hard alcohol poisoning when I was 25 :vomit: I didn’t drink for the next five years after that so what I start with is what I finish with :wink:

FeFe says:

:waves: @WCC and that nekkid chick in her gravie…did you see them pics on emteeyo yesterday? :lol:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@WUT

—————-
    Girl, see this is the kind of shyt that happens when you trying to be a “wing woman” This dude was tagging along with this fyne brotha, my girl hadn’t been laid in a good minute so she said “entertain” him while I warm ole dude up. I had to do something to make him less disagreeable with my stomach so I drank everything that slid down the bar… :hahaha:

Honycoatd says:

Is calamari some chocolate?

___

:blink: :rofl:

@Hony
    No it’s squid/seafood and when breaded and fried just rite – DELISH they act as my aprhodisiac cuz I don’t do oysters

Choco I tried Calamari and it was too tough for me, I didnt like the feel of it!
    I did try alligator recently and loved it!

________________________
    :rofl: Steak and cheese for lunch chick thats all i can say :rofl:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Honycoatd says:

Is calamari some chocolate?
    ————————-
    :blink: I outta come and spank you! Calamari is seafood! Squid!!! :rofl:

:nono: don’t try that with chocolate!!

______________________________________________________________
    Willow was out of pocket for that…I dont care if your mama and daddy are Will and Jada Smith…that is OPRAH FUKKING WINFREY how dare she address her as if she was her level or even her parents level….

I dont give a damn how many robots and aliens Will Smith has fought and killed….He aint touching Oprah status…..

@chiby

Girl, she said that he has SKILLZ, ya heard me?! I agree about the movie El Cantante, I only saw it once, but him and J-Lo did have maaaad chemistry…

@Lolita
    Not everyone knows how to make it and the calamari you had wasn’t made right I have some that taste like rubber and feels like it – but girl when I get from the restaurants I know that makes it good it melts in my mouth I promise I devour those things thats only time I look like Im starving when Im eating :rofl:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

________________________
    Steak and cheese for lunch chick thats all i can say
    ———————————

@Honycoatd

Don’t be offended, I was just picturing pieces of squid covered in chocolate and it made me crack up! Calamaris is delicious squid fried in a batter, it’s really good dipped in a special sauce…

I had some from Pearl’s and I didnt like it but I fcked up that gator!

________________________________________________________
    I love anytime type of seafood….and calamari fried fresh with a squeeze of lemon and some good marinara sauce is the bomb diggity split!!! Love oyster…especially steamed or fried on a Po Boy!!

There’s a party in my tummy!!!! :yahoo:

West Coast Chick says:

____________________________________

:waves: FEFEEEE!!! YEAH, IVE SEEN THAT BISH TITTAYS BEFORE ::rofl:

West Coast Chick says:

@Hony
    WELL I DON’T have a Gene Simmons Tongue But It’s Long Enough and I KNOW How to USE IT… And the OTHER Things (Plural…) You mentioned are Strong, Long and Thick (MORE To be Enjoyed by Just ONE) :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

i love oyster :yes: UMM SEAFOOD NOW I WANT SOME LOBSTER AND SKRIMP!

CookieMonsterZ says:

Tried to watch HawthoRNe and it bored me. I just don’t see how Jada fits the role. But I do love Grey’s already so I may just be biased.

Everytime I look at Marc Anthony I hear his singing in the back of my mind. “I neeeddd tooo knnooowwww.” He is an example of why others should be wary of those who have had a prior history of divorce.

Yardgirl says:

Where in Jamaica is your husband from? @ Yardgirl

***************************

They are from the Golden Springs area in St. Andrew. Talk bout BIG, gal dat deh family big suh til!! The family name begins with So— and they do have fam in England. How funny would that be??

@Fe
    :lol: I didn’t even want to start laughing at chocolate covered squid you kool tho for clearing that up :rofl:

@WUT
    Bish you know :rofl:

chibytex says:

Girl, she said that he has SKILLZ, ya heard me?
    ____________________________________
    I would have fukked her backstage…the audience would have heard her :wail: back stage…..Oprah would have had to come back there to see what was going on…. I dont like disrespectful fast ass lil girls…..

@Luscious

Alligator meat is good, but it’s a bit too gamey for me…I do like frog legs though :yes:

@WCC

I have too, but I kind of liked those pics that came out yesterday with the bars going through the nips…made me think about getting some! :think:

@FeFe
    LUVS Me some Calamaris (YES I DO !!!) :thumbsup:

@Cookie
    In all honesty I mean I don’t know if JLO broke up his previous marriage or not – but damn she had to know Marc was a ladies man

FeFe I havent had the frog legs, the gator I had was cut up and breaded so it looked like popcorn chicken but it was damn good

@Lolita
    I haven’t tried alligator and I don’t think I will Im really not big on seafood I will eat shrimp crabcakes lobster and calamari – but a lot of stuff in between like fish, oysters, clams etc I can do without WEIRD I KNOW :shrugs:

_________________________________________________
    :cosign:
    Jada just cant act to me…well I mean she plays hood ghetto roles well…I’m still jealous of that love scene with her and Blair Underwood in Set It Off….I would left my broke/bank robbing ass friends and went to be him and be a banker wife…. :lol:

@Choco

:lol: I really wasn’t trying to be offensive, I just have a vivid imagination so I was over here cracking myself up!

Honycoatd says:

I didn’t know what it was. But it sounded chocolate and expensive. I only eat curry shrimp or jerk shrimp that is all the seafood I eat.

Y must you entice me this way – Im WANTON and turned 41 I mean 21 today :lol: and I will use any excuse to be a SUPER FREAK :rofl:

chibytex says:

I had some gator in Miami when we went on the air-boat ride and that chit was soooooo good!! I dont know if it was cause it was fresh from the Everglades or what….but it was the chit….

CookieMonsterZ says:

@Choco
    Yeah, the way they got together it seemed like it went both ways, and he just liked her enough to leave his wife. But for some reason I get the vibe that he wanted marriage more than she did.

:rofl: Choco I see you just invited yourself to the party!
    Gon let him tickle your fancy

@ Elover

Don’t let me start cheering for you. You made me smile in all my cutie places. Ok, let me get to it, I am wondering what you look like.

Choco says:

Y must you entice me this way – Im WANTON and turned 41 I mean 21 today
    __

:D

lovezoe says:

I do NOT like calamari. Yuck!

Also, Jada can’t act. Best part of this season when LisaRaye smacked the pee pee outta Camille.

Ms Choco
    You KNOW what’s odd to ME… WHY do Females ALWAYZ use 21 as the AGE of Preference (To BE…) :think:

Honycoatd says:

Well Choco , my mother is 44 and think she is younger than me in her early 20s when it comes to getting her freak on. So young lady I wont stop ya but get off Elover for today, I am trying to get his status. :lol:

Damn Hony shot me down before I could get one off my damn self :rofl:

ELOVE I don’t prefer any age to be truthful I love being ME :grin:

candibfly says:

who knows, alls i know is i’m turnin 21 on friday :danban:

CookieMonsterZ says:

@Chiby
    Ok, she always has this vacant expression on her face with her eyebrows all raised when she’s being “romantic.” She just can’t be girly in my eyes. Set It Off was the sh*t though.

CAT/COUGAR FIGHT!!!
    :rofl: Bish this one is GOOD :rofl:

isn’t Yall’s bday friday too????

candibfly says:

yes, we have the same bday

SR is going to do something special to the site in celebration :rofl:

@Cookie
    How do you get that impression remember Jen’s past every guy she dated she was engaged to she may have put the pressure on Marc and he may have liked the idea becuz supposedly he’s controlling

@ELove

If I could be 21 all over again with the mind I have now I’d be UNSTOPPABLE. I promise that I didn’t know CHIT while under the age of 25 :yes:

And I am STILL looking forward to how much more I will learn over the next 10 years or so…it cracks me up when I think back to how much I THOUGHT I knew when I was in my early 20′s…. :rofl:

Ms Choco
    Ohh I know you LUVS You but just he 21 age THING (Is what I was speaking Of) And ON QUE @candi (Fly-GURL) chimes in on Her 8th 21st B-Day !!! :lol:

FeFe says:

:haha: :ha: <======me laughing at myself when I was 21…

SR is going to do something special to the site in celebration
    :rofl: Two reasons this made me laugh one cuz VIRGOS are really into their birthdays I know I am and too cuz you halfway meant it :rofl:

@ELOVE
    It’s prolly cuz we became legalized adults but chit Im having more fun now than I did at 21 :rofl: :hunching: Just had to sawwwry HONY :hugs:

@candi

Happy Early Birthday :lol:

@Fe
    :rofl: Why are you laughing at yourself at 21 #INTRIGUED LIKE A MUG

@CANDI

What would you like for your b-day?

Honycoatd says:

Its all bout the SCORPIOS!!!!

:party:

Although our birthday isn’t here yet, We always partying!

Choco
    I know you’re gonna get some tonight so in honor of my drought can you make his head hit the headboard please and thank you :biggrin:

chibytex says:

If I could be any age again it would be 23…that was the best year of my life…I had a bomb ass internship, I graduated from undergrad, and moved to Chicago….

The world was fukking mine….I thought I was gonna conquer the world….smh…

@FeFe
    AND that ALL revolves around Females THINKING They KNOW Everything and NOBODY (Including Their Parents) Not Being able to tell them Otherwise :lol: Soooo WHAT do they actually CALL THAT ISM Baby :think:

candibfly says:

thanks fefe! :wave:

@choco we mentioned it earlier in the year and SR basically said don’t hold ur breath :hahaha:

@manuel just deposit something into my account :)

@ Luscious :lol:

I guess for my drought too Choco Can you squeeze him super tight plz and smile.

can you make his head hit the headboard please and thank you
    OH YEAH I just might get kinky and shout out your name :rofl: :rofl:

@Choco

Because I remember everyone in the family making me out to be this well put-together, mature, smart girl with a good head on her shoulders. A lot of that started to go to my head and I remember some of my thought processes and mentalities I had at that age. I was in college, and had strong positive goals, but I wanted a husband and was distracted by a chitty boyfriend. I had the world in my hands but all I could think about was how badly I wanted to get married and settle down…if the 30 year old me could talk to the 21 year old me, she’d call that bish a stooooopid bish!

@CANDI
    “just deposit something into my account :)
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I love it when you talk nasty to me in code! Don’t worry, I got a big ol deposit to put into that account! :yes:

I guess for my drought too Choco Can you squeeze him super tight plz and smile.
    ________________________
    :rofl: :nono: See this I can’t do :lol: you told me to stay in my lane :rofl:

Oh my gosh Choco :lol:

Choco you would make me oh sooo proud! Now how you gon explain that to him I dont know

candibfly says:

oh. i meant my actual paypal account :coffee:

@Man… (Comment #286)
    Dawg… You are MAD-Foolish !!! :rofl:

________________________
    :rofl: I know the feeling my azz married at 19 left at 23 and didn’t get my divorce until I was 28

@ELove

It’s called youngdumbchick-ism. It applies to most women in their early 20′s who don’t know chit about life yet. I am a happily married woman now, but I PROMISE I couldn’t imagine being where I am now at any age under 25. Shoot I’m 30 and I’m still going through rehab! :rofl:

@Lolita
    He knows about our blog discussions – he would get I already told him the fruit roll up thing came from you :wink:

@FE FE

Would you tell 21 year old Fe Fe the new sex things you’ve learned?

:think:
    I don’t think I’ve changed much from 21 to my current age… I mean, I may have realized that my goal of playing in the NBA won’t pan out. Beign 5’7″ with a lazy eye and all… (although I think I could still make it as a back up!)

@FeFe
    Why did you want to settle down at such a young age?….(not judging)

At 21 I wasnt thinking about nothing but stumbling to my next class, getting high and drunk, and :hump: and not necessarily in that order…

I never understood some of my friends that was looking for a husband that young…hell I got married at 28 and I’m thinking I was still too young chit!!!

@ Choco *kiss teeth*

Well your getting kinky with “your man” so i am sure u can do it.

@ Man

Aren’t you afraid that your checks will bounce or your coins have no value?

@ELove

Girl, I hear that. I was just chasing love too strong and was too much of a hopeless romantic. Even though I didn’t marry young and still don’t have any children, I was a sucka for love! I had all kinds of stuff going on with my internships and career-wise I was upwardly mobile, but I just wanted somebody to love me! :wail: I realized in recent years that it was mostly due to “daddy issues”

@CANDI
    “oh. i meant my actual paypal account :coffee:
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Don’t worry, Ima kiss and lick on that “paypal” of yours too, then a big ol deposit up in there. :yes: :thumbsup:

_________________________
    :lol: Did you not wish me Happy Birthday on my actual Birthday :karate: :duel:

chibytex says:

I don’t think I’ve changed much from 21 to my current age… I mean, I may have realized that my goal of playing in the NBA won’t pan out. Beign 5’7? with a lazy eye and all… (although I think I could still make it as a back up!)
    __________________________________________
    Reality sux doesnt it… :lol:

@ELove

Girl, I hear that.
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: HE IS NOT A GIRL

:vomit:

Choco have you not tried the diced peaches?????

@HONEY
    “Aren’t you afraid that your checks will bounce or your coins have no value?”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

The deposit I have for Candi are “CERTIFIED” funds. Big ol “Cashier’s Check”… :yes:

_____________________________________
    A lot of women would save thousands in therapy if they just realized and accepted this….

Im glad that you are mature enough to admit it and accept it……

@Lolita
    I need to know more about sliced peaches :think:

@Choco
    I think she was trying to respond to me and put E-Love’s name by mistake … :lol:

candibfly says:

manuel :smack:

@ Man

Go give it to her :hunching:

Choco it’s “diced” not sliced, the kind that comes in the little plastic cup.
    it serves the same purpose as the fruit roll up but since you dont swallow you might not get the full effect :rofl:

caligirl says:

Good Day Errrybody – I hope all is well in the DMV. On Jada and Will 13 years you gonna have some problems….Now I heard that Marc was killed off the show?! Cause Will was not feeling heir vibe/chemistry. I’ve also heard taht Marc loves the powder and you know that was Jada thang back in the day…..

@Man

@chiby

I had to figure that one out later. At first I was under the impression that you go to college and you meet your husband, you two graduate, have successful careers and you marry each other, etc. But that’s all bullshyt (although some people do follow that path successfully, my best friend did). I recognized around the age of 23 that I had serious daddy issues. My father moved away when he and my mother divorced and I was young when he left. I saw him during the summers but never realized that my longing for him and missing him was a recipe for disaster when it came to dealing with men. Not only did I long for a husband at a very young age, but I also took bullshyt off men that I should have walked away from. I know that it was my coping mechanism of preventing the next man from leaving me, like my daddy left me. I’m over all that now though and I met my husband AFTER I realized that I needed to love myself more than anyone else… God is good! :yes:

Honycoatd says:

Is dice peaches for sucking? or are you doing something else?

OHoney says:

Happy birthday CHOCO!!! :partyhat:

@FeFe
    :lol: —-> “STILL Going Thru REHAB”

Ms Choco
    IT took 5 years before your divorce was FINAL (That’s not that Bad) My Ex-Wife was All-Out DEFIANT in not wanting to sign the Divorce papers… It was Damn Near 10 years before it became FINAL :lol:

HANDKERCHIEF!

Hony they’re for sucking and swallowing

@HONEY

Candi scared of this good wood I got for her. :shrugs: Ioono why tho.

@ FeFe :Hug:

I am glad you did. And in a better place to know your strengths.

@Choco

Lol, that was meant for you! Sorry @ELove

Wow @ Luscious

So are you the Sexual Ed teacher?

@ Man

May you need to wrap your wood and present it better so she will like and you can be happy

Hony
    I believe that sharing is caring
    I’m always wiling to share my knowledge!

#helpful

FeFe says:

@Honycoatd :hugs: back atcha thanks girlie!

@chiby Yes, sometimes it takes realizing that AND going to therapy to really figure out some of the patterns. Folks don’t realize how much stuff from your childhood truly affects you as an adult.

:waves: @OHoney

candibfly says:

wood :blink:

popsicle stick u mean

Anna says:

candibfly says:

oh. i meant my actual paypal account
    ~~~~~~
    :rofl: Men, you gotta love em.

@Fefe

My mother had me quite young and I was raised by my father and his family. Although, I saw her occasionally when she came back to England, never really develop a stable relationship and even to this day we are on again off again kinda thing. My mother is honestly selfish and yea I guess I am bias when it comes to men and I don’t really keep female company and people often get the wrong idea but I enjoy men more than I do women. Maybe its a result of my mother being a total selfish person when I was younger although she hasnt really changed much but I dont need her like I did when I was younger.

trenee says:

They can work it out.

Anna says:

caligirl says:

Good Day Errrybody – I hope all is well in the DMV.
    ~~~~~~~
    Everytime I see this I think of The Department Of Motor Vehicles. LOL.

@ luscious

I like your sharing. I am quite open too and like to try new things if I think satisfaction is there for me.

@ Candi

So he melts in your hands quite quickly?

______________________________________________
    People always say get over it, but sometimes it aint that easy, especially if you had a traumatic experience. And its not using your childhood as an excuse, but chit some adults just have dealt with their child hood issues…which cause them to act out, be whorish, steal, kill, low self-esteem whatever….

Old school folks will tell ur ass to get over it in heart beat though….

Heeyyyy OHH Honey :hug:

@Candi is Killing ME with her Retorts !!! :rofl:

Hony sometimes it’s about satisfying others……
    I’m satisfied when I no others are satisfied

#humble

miamisol says:

i wonder if there are any truths to the Marc Anthony rumors with Jada, I wonder if thats why him and JLo split…. hmmmm

chibytex says:

Old school folks will tell ur ass to get over it in heart beat though….
    totally :cosign: Been there, and still dealing with it in a way

@Anna (Comment #329)
    ME TOO !!! :lol:

@ELOVE
    He was the defiant one and held it off used to piss me off talking about go head and file Im going to contend it

@Fe
    Yeah okay :lol:

@Lolita
    I might swallow with him but then again I may make him wait

@ luscious

Oh so your that type.

How satisfying can you be?

You seem quite helpful

Yardgirl says:

@Fefe

**************************

Honey I answered above where hubby’s family is from about and your mom sure sounds like she could be from that family. Real talk!!

You sound like a real cool chick and it is her loss.

cheeks8683 says:

Well to my understanding Will and Jada have an “open” marriage and they can step out with whomever they want as long as the other gives approval. Now if what is said about Marc Anthony is true then he must have not been on Will’s short list of approvals. But I will say this, u cant tell me he did not mess with Eva Mendez during/after they did Hitch. They had mad chemistry :)

Choco live a little! :rofl:
    But if you do it you have to suck like your life depended on it!

@ Yardgirl

Thank you.

She will never see that. And I am not waiting for her to.

I didn’t see it, let me go look.

Choco then you can top it off by blowin bubbles and he’ll love you long time

FeFe says:

Old school folks will tell ur ass to get over it in heart beat though….

____

They sure will, my grandma is notorious for saying that…and it really pisses me off. She’s one of the most high-strung people I know, I wonder why….

But if you do it you have to suck like your life depended on it!
    I do that anyway :rofl: fuk if Im blowing bubbles and yeah he would love that but it’s my birthday so uh he will blowing bubbles :wink:

@Hony

I actually have a friend who has that relationship with her mother and it’s really sad. But she has overcome it all with flying colors and is doing her thing, living, loving, and enjoying life…I’m glad you were able to come to terms with it…

ohpretty1 says:

I was wondering why Trey’s twitter read “official” in any part. #honest It seemed off to me yesterday.

@ Yardgirl

I know she has family in St. Andrew, they are mostly the Indian type there and more of the spanish/germany type live on the west side like St James and along those parishes. But I can ask, Her family is quite big and they owned alot of businesses there. We use to have a banana chips factory there so I have to ask. It is quite possible. They are SUPER ****aholes.

Do you know if he has any Deenas or Singh? Those names just pop up in my head.

@ Fefe

I gave myself no choices not to. My mom is still searching for who she is in more ways than one.

Choco quit actin stuck up and blow some damn bubbles!!!!

*writes HAPPY BURDAY CHOCO in the sky*
    HBD 2 a bad bish that keeps these yungins on their toes & many many more!!!

:party:

*writes HAPPY BURDAY CHOCO in the sky*
    HBD 2 a bad bish that keeps these yungins on their toes & many many more!!!

:party:

*writes HAPPY BURDAY CHOCO in the sky*
    HBD 2 a bad bish that keeps these yungins on their toes & many many more!!!
    :hugs: :wink:

Choco quit actin stuck up and blow some damn bubbles!!!!
    :lol: Im actually gonna tell him you said this :rofl:

Yardgirl says:

@ Honey

I will have to ask about the Indian side which comes through their mother’s mother, but those are not the ones in St Andrew. Most people don’t realize that there are tons of white Jamaicans, chinese, etc. One niece is black/white/chinese/indian and she, my son and all of his cousins get mistaken for Spanish. Even though they were born here, they bleed black/green/gold and feel the need to proclaim that they are Yardies :yes:

@ Yardgirl

Me too that is one thing I appreciate from my mother is her heritage. I Love my black/green/gold. I go every yr and can’t wait to land so I can go uptown and chill out. :lol:

Yea alot of people don’t understand how really ethnic we are. Its all possible, Jamaica is a tiny island with alot of people. Like I said my mother family is huge. Her father has over 30 plus children and his family is huge alongside my grandmum. They are all over the place and I keep meeting them which I am happy to know because I don’t want to ever date a family member so I want to know as many as I can. :smile:

:lol: Fayyyyyyy you just noticed my :waves:

Honycoatd says:

I called and asked her where in Jamaica her family is located. And my mum said her family is from Westmoreland, St. Andrew, St James, St. Ann, St Thomas, St Elizabeth and St. Mary. They are all different color, creed and background. I do know that some of her family is from Cuba and Panama that lives on the west coast of the island so you can ask him. I am always digging about my family background it interest me alot because my roots are all over the damn place and I like to build a bridge to understand it more.

Fay nevermind, I’ll save it for later

Vero, I’m kinda spot posting/reading this post so many comments! :lol:
    @Luscious..so u just gone leave me hangin like that? :crying:

laterthannever says:

Whooo that salt and pepper goatee is suing my loo!

Anna says:

miamisol says:

~~~~~~
    I heard Marc was upset w/JLo’s new video. There is a lot of chemistry w/her and love interest in the video.

Yardgirl says:

******************

Sorry mi dere, I went off to lunch and just got back!! I will most definitely check it out and let you know. I try to go home once a year too, just to soak up some sun and get back to mi culture. FYI next year is the 50th anniversay of our Indepence so big tings a go gwaan in August. I have sooo many trips that I want to do, I need to try and fit that one in :yes:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Just dropped in to wish Choco a Happy 21st! :party:

:hi: everybody!

datsmdubya2u says:

Afternoon Everyone,

I told you folks yesterday Marc had something to do with this nobody responded to that comment :coffee:
    On Hawthone it be some serious love scenes going on

And I never bought that he and J-lo broke up over just control issues and the fact that he had an affair with a stewardess in 2009. That’s too long to wait to break up. Something fresh happe

wilhelmina99 says:

@Choco

Happy Birthday :hug:

Yall still crazy says:

Who yall got Jen vs Jada?

:rofl: that would be one helluva fight!!! (that’s if jlo shows up and not jennifer…) :rofl:

Daisy says:

I never thought Will and Eva had any chemistry in Hitch but I love that movie

Glad to see Will and Jada out shopping and eating today :cheer:

precious1 says:

I don’tknow the last candid pic I seen of these two. The pics are normally at an event or airport but never just out chilling like this. Before the rumors the last sighting was at the bet awards. Jada and Will have never went out trying to prove folks wrong. That outin gon TMZ with them in malibu seems so fake and forced. Will was not even his talkative playful self with the camera man. Those smiles looked plastered and fake.