Beyoncé’s loyal bodyguard, Julius, is more man than Jay Z

Rap mogul Jay Z accompanied his pregnant wife Beyoncé to the launch of her fragrance ‘Pulse’ at the Dream Downtown Hotel in New York City last night. When the couple left the hotel, Jay Z watched as another man (Bey’s loyal bodyguard, Julius) assisted the fragile Bey down the steps. In the photo below, Julius uses his entire body to protect Beyoncé, while Jay Z — her husband — barely extends a hand to help her.

What kind of man is Jay Z? Your wife is pregnant and you stand by lamely while another man assists her down some steps? I don’t care if Julius is paid to assist her. When your wife is pregnant with your child, your natural instinct, as a man, to protect her from harm should automatically kick in.

After looking at this picture, I have to ask: who is the real father of the baby Beyoncé is carrying? In every instance, Julius continues to prove that he is more of a man than Jay Z. When the baby is born, Julius will probably change the kid’s diapers and burp her too.

Photos: Splash News Online and FlynetPictures.com

122 Responses to “Beyoncé’s loyal bodyguard, Julius, is more man than Jay Z”

GAGIRL87 says:

She looks so pretty in blue :yes: well at least your now acknowledging she’s pregnant Sandra :rolleyes:

cheeks8683 says:

:clap: I’m glad u are now accepting the fact that she is really preggers…but its like a backhand slap to the face when u accuse her of stepping out on Jay Z in that fashion :rofl: oh Sandra Mae u are sooo messy!

renegadesince1985 says:

:rollseyes: Whyyyyy must we read 50-11 posts on Beyaki everyday :crying:

eastpointvet says:

he gets paid to do those tasks

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

:yawn:

Jay-Z is such a “Pampered” man, he prolly like the prince from Coming To America and have someone brushing his teeth for him and wiping his azz too!

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Goodmorning Yall!

Tatted and Creamy :kiss: from earlier post :wink:

Your forgetting jay z is your age

Anna says:

Julius will probably change the kid’s diapers and burp her too.
    ~~~~~~~
    Do you know something Sandra? You call Chaz “It”. Is Bey’s baby a “she”.

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ EAST – that was the point I was gonna make. It would be fugged up if Julius, who is getting paid to do this chit, let Jay-Z do it, while collecting a check. My mate opens doors (cars & big doors) but if we’re vallet’n or there is a door man, I expect them to do that! JUST MY OPINION! :coffee:

Beyonce ain’t Larry Johnson!
    :nono:

OHoney says:

I noticed this in another post. When she was in that horrid bikini, Julius was the one holding her to walk. Jay Z please assist your wife. I see she is back in those heels. Couldn’t keep me out of em either, I kept my belly ring in too, despite the Dr asking me to remove it every Drs appointment :lol:

Daisy says:

Her dress is ugly to me but I like the blue color and she looks cute. I didn’t like Heat doubt I like Pulse

Tainted_Love says:

She looks gorgeous…and Julius gets paid to those things

jazi65 says:

I love the color but it looks more like a top than a dress.

Jay Z mind bubble (she wouldn’t need any help down no dam steps if she took off those dam heels!)

spongebobfan says:

he probably sick of his pregnant wife wearing 77in heels everywhere

1st your should be you’re

trose1 says:

Isn’t that his job?

:warning: Bey-Yaki, Camel Man, and baby Camel Hybrid Overload :warning:

CivilEngineer says:

Jay’s old….Julius probably helped him down the stairs too

Bey looks pretty and pregnant :yes:

Cocoabana says:

Bey looks beautiful but as East and Tatted stated, isn’t this Julius’ job? When Bey and Jay went out to lunch alone, wasn’t he holding her hand and helping her out?

ValerieB1 says:

Not a fan, though she does look cute.
    I hate those shoes, too big in the back..NEXT

spongebobfan says:

he probably sick of his pregnant wife wearing 77in heels everywhere
    _________________________________________________________
    He probably tells her ass to lay off the heels…and apparently she doesnt listen. SMH!!! I hope wearing them heels is worth it…Cause God forbid she falls and bust her ass and lose that man baby over trying to be cute!!!!

spongebobfan says:

he probably sick of his pregnant wife wearing 77in heels everywhere
    _________________________________________________________

I stayed in my heels during my pregnancy, but that’s cuz I’m a flucking surgeon in my heels. :coffee: #carryon

ValerieB1 says:

No worse than Nicki Minaj having someone assist her with walking and she aint pregnant. Thats the fake BUTT that makes her bottom heavy

kingstonn says:

but that’s what he’s paid for…? :shrug:

TheRealAshland says:

Your forgetting jay z is your age

I am older than Jay Z, which means I’m grown. I agree with WUT, Jay Z acts like a spoiled manchild. No man should stand by while another man assists his pregnant wife. That’s HIS job to assist her.

Tainted_Love says:

Julius gets paid to those things

CivilEngineer says:

Jay’s old….Julius probably helped him down the stairs too

MsOnederful says:

renegadesince1985 says:

Whyyyyy must we read 50-11 posts on Beyaki everyday

Renegade take yo azz down to the welfare sitez aka N.B. N DEM

Good morning fam! Auntie hugs :)

chocolate divalicious says:

Bodyguard- Noun-Someone who escorts and/or protects one’s body.

In other words:
    That’s what we pay that nicca to do. :haha:

kingstonn says:

@ Sandra
    have you heard Rihanna’s new song? i’m interested on what you have to say :lol:

Chit, Jay prolly feels like Bey-Yaki should be helping him down the stairs. :lol:

Creamychic says:

TheRealAshland says:

Your forgetting jay z is your age
    ________________________________________________

:rofl: But I agree with you sandra mae, My brother tried to help me when i was preggo, and my “then” hubby said wait I will get her, he told my brother to leave me there, as he walked around the car side it is a man instint. Well altleast it should be.

YSoSerious says:

I feel like I’m being stalked by Jay and Bey and the Beyby. Maybe I should look into getting a restraining order? :think:

YSoSerious says:

“Julius gets paid to be her bodyguard. His job is to watch her back. How can he do his job when his back is always turned helping her do dumb sh*t that her husband should be doing?”

This actually an excellent point. :yes:

Roc says:

Much ado about nothing :coffee:

She looks gorgeous though.

Terri B says:

You can trip in flats just as easy as you can trip in heels. If you were a pro walking in heels before you were pregnant than there’s no need to stop wearing them just because you’re pregnant as long as you’re comfortable in them. It’s all about how comfortable you are in them.

Terri B says:

He has his hands on her arm, it should be the other way around.

SAUCEY82 says:

:wink:

GOOD MORNING ALL :hi:

Really loving that blue…… New eye shadow color for me!!!

chibytex says:

I guess I’m old fashioned. Cause IMO, I think its rather selfish to wear heels while preggers. ANYTHING can happen. And the safety of your baby should ALWAYS come first. I’m not judging anybody…cause to each its own.

PLUS if the doctor tells you to chill on the heels, you should probably listen. He’s telling you that for a reason.

Roc says:

I wore heels until I was about 5-6 months pregnant. I was comfortable and it wasn’t an issue. Once I started feeling off-balance I took them off.

Terri B says:

:cosign:

Eb says:

I thought Beyonce gave birth 2 weeks ago

I barely ever wear sneakers anyway, unless I’m walking my bishes. Other than that, I’m in heels. :yes:

@SAUCEY

Is that your real pic?

iscream says:

He looks like he’s standing behind her in case she falls backwards.

But uhm what type of shoes does she have on? They are treating her like she has a broken foot. If she can’t walk down steps without assistant so early in her pregnancy maybe she should be on bed rest. :shrug:

CivilEngineer says:

:happybirthday: @Eb :partyhat:

Cocoabana says:

Roc says:

—-

When that time comes, I plan to do the same. I don’t want to feel limited during pregnancy unless it is going to affect my health or my unborn child.

:waves: <—Jayonce paternity test

Let’s not have “pregnancy” stories today. :no:

Terri B says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That’s just the thing, all the doctor’s I asked about it said do what’s comfortable for you. If you don’t have a problem walking in heels, then there’s no need to cease it. Don’t know if it’s because of my high arch, but I do better in heels than flats. I trip way more in flats than heels. But pregnant or not, heels aren’t for everyone, I can run a marathon in them but others couldn’t make it out to the mailbox in them.

mochacashmere says:

My coworker will trip over her feet more in flats, so she always wears heels even while pregnant.

Terri B says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:rofl: That’s me in sneakers. I can’t walk for chit in sneakers. I trip all the damn time in them, but I’m good in my heels aka my hoes. :lol:

Tammy says:

Not saying that bey would cheat but speaking in general but That’s how it starts. When a mans friend does a better job than her man. Only difference is julius is getting paid.lol

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Let’s not have “pregnancy” stories today.

And that one time, in band camp, when I was pregnant……

@EB

I was going to tell you to hush about Bey whelping that calf two weeks ago but instead I’ll wish you a :happybirthday:

@MAN

I don’t want to hear any more pregnancy stories either. :no:

MSVALLDAY says:

I agree with Sandra! It’s just weird to me to watch Julius do everything for her paid or not. It looks like she’s dating him not Jay. In a lot of pics it looks like he’s her man! I’m jus sayin!

@TAMMY
    “Not saying that bey would cheat but speaking in general but That’s how it starts. When a mans friend does a better job than her man. ”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

:think:

Something tells me you have experienced “reassurance” and “comfort” from a mates friend before.

Care to elaborate?

Terri B says:

@Unpredictable, same here. lol

CFREE says:

If Bey’s anthing like me she probably will trip and fall with flats on before she would with heels :lol: Let her be pregnant and great. She probably feeling sexier than ever :yes:

I got nothing on Julius assisting her :shrug:

Milan Millian says:

Good Morning Peeps, Wow Beyonce is beautiful.

kingstonn says:

LMAO.
    this is the first time i’ve seen ur gravi Cfree! :rofl: :dead:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TAMMY
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Care to elaborate?

:popcorn:

chibytex says:

If Bey needs assistance walking down the steps in those heels…she should probably take them off… :coffee:

Like I said to each its own though!!

Rich folk can afford to pay people specially trained to help preggers wifey down the steps.

Selle says:

LAAAMMMMEEE!!! I love the blue on her and the slick hair (the untamed look gets old at times).

FeFe says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Let’s not have “pregnancy” stories today.
    _____

:cosign: No offense anyone, but I don’t have kids yet, so I have no stories and I can’t relate yet :(

:waves: morning all!

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

JULIUS IS WORKING….I KNOW YOU SEE HIS FLSASHLIGHT! HE KILLS ME WITH THAT, I MEAN WHAT’S THE PURPOSE? THEY STILL GOT PHOTOS OF HER, MAYBE NOT HER FACE BUT THEY GOT PHOTOS!

Eb says:

Thank you civil, yso, and unpredictable. :)

Roc says:

The weather in Charlotte is giving me the blues. It’s been raining/gray for over a week.

Go-Go Girlie says:

Well Jay has to stay out of the way so that Julius can do his job. I’m sure Jay isn’t carrying a gun

YSoSerious says:

I hope we’re not gonna go to e-war over whether or not pregnant women should wear heels or flats. :nono:

Anyway, I told y’all Bey suffers from “Barbie feet”. It probably hurts her more to try and keep her feet flat than to just wear heels. :lol:

YSoSerious says:

:lol: It’s bout to be heels vs. flats in this muhfugga!!! :shotsfired: I rep the heels. #ratheelnation

CFREE says:

:partyhat: HBD Eb!

KINGSTON, Prince is EVERYTHING in this photo I luv it! :yahoo:

Morning Everybody :waves:

Mother Jefferson says:

Sandra can we get medical minute post on the DeBarges on Dr. Drew’s new show.

James Bunny and Randy were on the show and they are still addicts. It was sad but informative about addiction issues!

spongebobfan says:

well upon further review, beyonce probably sleeps in heels, shes been in heels since she was like 5, so i understand. ive seen her a total of like 5 times w/o heels

I forgot to say that I agree with SR. Jay’s azz should be helping his “wife”, not Mouth Breather.

I think I’m one of the biggest Beyonce fans on this blog but if I may speak for the rest of us…………ENOUGH is ENOUGH. Every story can’t possibly be about Bey pregnant state!!

Sheessh….what is Jasmine Sullivan, Fantasia, Chrisite Michelle, Algebra, or Tamia doing?

Seriouly….

Anywho on topic: anybody smelled Pulse? My sister, mom and niece all loved HEAT so maybe I’ll get them a bottle of this.

:waves: @FEFE

Good. My tubes already tied themselves in knots over that last round of pregnancy horror stories.

You’re welcome Eb. :)

SAUCEY82 says:

@Man, I just don’t care™
    yes that is really me….

vero says:

Morning everyone !!!!! :waves: and just for @Man :boobs:

Eb says:

vero says:

:rofl: @Yso :hug: to make you feel better

@PINTSIZE

Fck a heel! Flats all day in dis btch! :karate:

#Flats4Lyfe
    #NoFallenArches

lovezoe says:

Julius is doing his J-O-B. Beyonce probably would fall if both of them helped her down the stairs. For all we know, Jay could have been tipsy his darn self, don’t need a tipsy man helping someone out.

@PINTSIZE

Fck a heel! Flats all day in dis btch!

#Flats4Lyfe
    #NoFallenArches

I’m gon torture yo azz by making you walk four blocks in 5 inch heels!!!!!!! :karate:

#yodogsgonbebarkin

@PINTSIZE

Fck a heel! Flats all day in dis btch! :karate:

#Flats4Lyfe
    #NoFallenArches
    ________________________________________
    :lol: ^5

:waves: @ VERO

Don’t laugh. I am lightweight traumatized every time y’all start discussing the “wonders” of childbirth. The only thing that scares me more is flying. *shudder*

Did anybody see that movie, The Birdcage??? If so, do yall remember the butler that never wore shoes, and when he did, he bust his azz??? Well, that’s me in flats and sneaks. :lol:

@PINTSIZE

Fck a heel! Flats all day in dis btch!

#Flats4Lyfe
    #NoFallenArches
    ________________________________________
    ^5

I’m gon make yo azz walk 10 blocks in six in heels, muhfugga. :lol:

#yofeetandcalvesaintgonbeworthchit

YSoSerious says:

(sneaks into PINTSIZE’s shoe vault and replaces all her stilettos with Payless flats)

#ThisIsNotAGame

@CHIBY

Are you with me or against me? Choose wisely. :waiting:

ohpretty1 says:

I love to see jazzy pregnant women.

@Yso
    I only wear heels when I have to…and even then I’m keeping a pair of flats stashed in purse. I have NO arch at all…so my feet be killing me when I do wear heels. Now dont get me wrong I have several pair in the closet….but only for interviews, parties, and clubs am I wearing them. And I’m looking for a seat as soon I get the club cause I aint walking around all night in no heels. I will sit my ass down and style and profile in my chair….

pointhimout says:

oh wow, SR’s accepting Bey is pregnant. Sandra, if Jay were helping her, you’d then say he’s being overprotective of the nonexistent baby his wife, lounge singer Beyonce, is carrying.

chibytex says:

I hate to see women with jogging suits on and heels…its so mafia wife looking… :lol:

Smonae80 says:

Beyonce looks really pretty in these pics & Julius is doing what he’s paid 2 do, he was helping her like this before she was preggars, so why not now???
    And I don’t see anything wrong with her wearing heels, when I was pregnant my Dr, never sd anything negative about them, u have 2 watch some flats when pregnant too

MzDimplez1123 says:

Morning Everybody! :wave:

Happy Birthday EB! :hug:

That’s all I care about in this post. :coffee:

#ThisIsNotAGame

:shocked: How dare you touch my hoes!?!?!?!?!?!? *places tacks in all of Yso’s flats*

Lady_L says:

Mother Jefferson says:

Sandra can we get medical minute post on the DeBarges on Dr. Drew’s new show.

——————————–

Was that Bunny??? I thought it was the mother. I could tell the other brother still looked addicted. Wow they all look bad now…

Lady_L says:

Smonae80 says:

—————————————
    I stopped wearing my heels at 6 months. THought I was cute..LOL!!

ohpretty1 says:

@ Chi – That’s a look I haven’t seen in years. What city are you in?

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

Heeeey everyone. I see we are post jumping, or are ya’ll just running from me. :coffee: – we need a running emoticon!

ohpretty1 says:

@ Chi – That’s a look I haven’t seen in years. What city are you in?
    _______________________________________________
    Chicago…. I see alot of it up in here..especially middle-aged women….

______________________________________________________________
    Well Chico and El look scrumptous…I was blessed to be able to see both of them earlier this year…I wanted to run on the stage and :hump: El….

jealousCNenvy says:

I knew when i came in today, i was gonna see another post about Beyonce…..Someone is obsessed with her, and maybe someone wants her man too. Probably jealous of the body guard.

Smonae80 says:

@ Lady_L, I wore my heels until my feet started 2 swell, then couldn’t wear really flat shoes either I had 2 wear tennis towards the end

chibytex says:

OMG I just youtubed the Bunny, Randy and James and they look horrible…Whe n they were on Unsung they looked much healthier…Bunny looks as if she’s aged 20 years since Unsung…and Randy admitted to shooting up before the show…

That’s so sad….

caligirl says:

:yawn: @ Beyonce

@CFREE – Did you watch x factor last night and see Prince’s want to be twin. He was so good it was scary….

Posche says:

Steve Harvey’s funny looking wife Marjorie is more famous than Ray J.

Diddy and Beyonce’s baby teeth are more famous than Ray J.

Cam Newton’s ears are more famous than Ray J.

Ray Charles’ old heroin needles are more famous than Ray J.

Trina’s child size breasts are more famous than Ray J.

Ciara’s protruding bottom lip is more famous than Ray J.

Della Reese’s family knot [Harlem Night’s] is more famous than Ray J.

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ caligirl – I saw it….that fugga’s body WAS AMAZING! :yes:

She looks really pretty – IDK you have a point Sandra but then again Jay could be like he gets paid to do this… however Julius is very protective of his BEY and not only on a professional level :coffee:

:waves: SR

LuvnMeIzEz2Do says:

Jay looks to be attentive to me… No problem here!!!

Bey looks gorgeous in these pics…

Can we just be happy for them and not throw stones all the dayum time?

#justasking

LadeeA says:

:rules: <——The Carter's marriage license and it reads "Julius you are the husband!"

cocoa49 says:

smfh and lmao Julius is her cousin and he gets paid to do that job. Bey still winning! lol

mrsloveleigh says:

it looks like Jay was reaching for her elbow. and once again this is one pic. it’s hard to tell what’s happening live when you’re looking at one still frame

Nhere says:

He is waiting on his turn to be escorted down

whowhatme says:

Did you see the youtube clip where Jay pushes her out the way from getting in the car on the passenger side and makes her go around to get in on the street side? Jay’s a loser. I agree with you Sandra. Julius may be security, but he’s not suppose to do everything. It is his job to protect people from getting at her. Jay could of at least helped her down the stairs.