Celeb Style: Floyd Mayweather Jr. rocking Louis Stewart

Many agree that Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s sucker punch knockout of Victor Ortiz was unsportsmanlike. But no one can dispute his personal sense of style.

According to comedian Alex Thomas, the spokesman for the Louis Stewart Collection, Mayweather received his big custom order this weekend just in time for the Big Fight. Mayweather’s order included the same Rockstar backpack that singer Chris Brown has. The backpack comes in black nubuck with leather pockets and leather trim, accessorized with Swarovski Crystals.

Money May is such a big fan of the Louis Stewart line that he wore his orange and black Pony and Gator Snapback into the ring before the fight!

If you’re a baller then you already own a few pieces from the Exclusive Louis Stewart Collection. But if you don’t, you can get yours at www.louisstewartcollection.com!

Photos: Alex Thomas, Al Bello/Getty Images, REUTERS/R. Marsh Starks

35 Responses to “Celeb Style: Floyd Mayweather Jr. rocking Louis Stewart”

I’m rocking mine rat now :coffee:

#LIE

FeFe says:

Lmao! Floyd straight MODELING in that 1st and 4th pic!

chibytex says:

I just really dont like him….

eastpointvet says:

you gotta always defend yourself in the ring lol

Tainted_Love says:

This is only the second Louis Stewart bag that I can actually say I really like…the hat not so much but that bag is HAWT!!!!!

I love Floyd’s smile. I’m a sucker for pretty smiles….Floyd can definitely :hump:

His_Mommy623 says:

oh okay :coffee:

i hope these bags go away soon…ion get the hype :shrugs:

chibytex says:

50 Cent must have bought him the backpack with all them crystals on it….cause that chit look :gay: on him… I wish my hubby would come strolling through the house with a backpack with all them damn crystals…he gonna have so splain’ to do… #realtalk

that bag to gyat damned bedazzeled for a dude :coffee:

FeFe!!!!! :waves:

EAST! :yes: <—head nod

Carrington says:

Louis STOPit!

chibytex says:

_____________________________________________________
    :dead:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

Loving Tainted’s new gravi! :yes:

FeFe says:

:waves: @Fayla

@chi

I hated Floyd for a very VERY long time, but now I can’t do nothing but respect the man. People don’t want to give him his props because of his silly gimmicks and antics but the bottom line is that he is his own boss, he gets 100% of his revenue, other boxers have done some of the same stuff he’s done but their never grilled about it, and he’s UNDEFEATED…watch his press conference on Youtube, he actually says some real chit about the boxing game…

And remember, folks hated Ali back in his heyday, but they can’t take away his dedication to his craft… :shrugs:

Ms. Everything says:

That backpack is hideous….. but Floyd does have a beautiful smile

Tainted..gawn bish! that gravi :boobs: gawjus

i like how HIS don’t c my font :coffee:

Tainted_Love says:

@Tainted and Fayla :blushes: Thanks Loves!! :kisses:
    How y’all doing?

Creamychic says:

His_Mommy623 says:

oh okay

i hope these bags go away soon…ion get the hype
    _________________________________________________________________

Ditto Love :shrugs:

maybe because they are out of the average person budget, they cost 2.02 to make, over seas, the workers pay is 1.00, it cost 12.50 per bag to ship to U.S.A, it cost 250.00 per container to go thru customs, and to actually ship the products on the boat ride they pay 2,000 per container which can hold up to 25,000 bags, and the bages are around 1500.00 a peice.. GO Figure

Tainted_Love says:

Carrington says:

————————————
    Now Carrington…I almost died over here laughing! You ain’t no good for that one lol

free says:

east, that whole “hands up” thing is just an excuse. that was just poor sportsmanship, period. however, one caller put it this way: ortiz started dirty with the head butt so floyd ended with a dirty punch. ok, i can accept that. just call it what it was. shyt was legal but dirty. that’s not how i expect a true champion to win. he snuck him, pure and simple.

His_Mommy623 says:

Fay yous a lie! *throws shoe at u* i holla’d at u in the other post bew!

cute gravi Tainted :yes:

chibytex says:

@FeFe
    He just acts like a fukking kid….I respect the fact that he knock your ass the fukk out in the ring…but him beating up on his baby mama…and :hump: 50 pennies is what turns me off from him

I remember seeing that fool at the LV store awhile back when I was in NYC…that fool so short that his feet was swinging from the stool he was sitting on…I died with laughter…. :rofl:

Oh yeah I forgot my life isn’t complete without Louis Stewart :vomit:

Anyway look at Sweet Floyd!

free says:

Carrington says: Sandra, no matter how valiant your efforts to convince folk otherwise, no matter how many celebrities get paid to put that gobbage on, you will NEVER convince the masses that that Rhythm Nation/Tina Knowles cheap looking she-yit is appealing.

********************************************

:rofl: :cosign:

kingstonn says:

i swear he looks like Donatello, the purple Ninja Turtle. :no:

FeFe says:

@chi

I hear you, him and La Fiddy are definitely :hump:

And he is DEFINITELY short as hell!

I hated his antics for a long time as well, but he admitted that everything he does for the cameras is entertainment…it’s his way of keeping his name in folks mouth…and there is no such thing as bad publicity… :yes:

:oops: i sowwy HIS :boobs: that make up for it?

yw Tainted..it’s Monday..me no likey :crying:

Y cant Floyd, his victory, & his hideous bag be great? :champ:

:rofl: @Kingstonn!!! He does.

Those bags are not what’s poppin. :no:

TruGemini says:

:offtopic:

So…any news on the fight between GayRay J and Fabolous this weekend? Read that B Rocka’s (wack) lil brother got his ass handed to him by Fab. BUT Ray called in the Breakfast club talkin REEEAL reckless…

:shrug:

Tainted_Love says:

@Fay I definitely feel you…I had to drag myself out of bed this morning to make it class on time

Unpre!!! *cartwheels into a split* :danban: sup doe?

FeFe says:

@Fayla

Y cant Floyd, his victory, & his hideous bag be great? :champ:

_____

:cosign:

Ty says:

_________________________________________________________________________
    Its definitely not worth $1500 :coffee:

kingstonn says:

i swear my great grandma has one of those bags she uses to carry her bible to dialysis. i’ve said that before but now that i keep looking at it, i really think the one with the weird leather is what she has..

peanutbuttercup says:

Did he say, “gobbage”? LMAO!!!!!!!!