Lady Gaga’s hair stylist quits; says she’s a devil worshipper

The Internet is buzzing about Lady Gaga’s hair stylist suddenly quitting after accusing her of being a devil worshipper — which is what everyone thought she was anyway. Michael Pooter, who cut Gaga’s hair since January 2010, took his family and went into hiding after making some wild accusations about the pop star.

Pooter said he decided to quit because he couldn’t take her staring at him anymore. He said in an interview for “Stylists of the Whores” magazine that when he confronted her about the staring, she told him she would eat his children if he ever told anyone

“She was usually liquored up on cheap whiskey when she came in for treatment. One day, when she was mumbling more than normal, which I found out later was her actually speaking in tongues, I saw the number 666 on her scalp and I quickly asked for God to protect me. She rose up out of her chair and floated 3 feet above the ground while yelling…..”

Will these new revelations cause you to stop listening to her music? Or will you assume that her hair stylist is very likely a paranoid schizophrenic with religious persecutions?

Source

136 Responses to “Lady Gaga’s hair stylist quits; says she’s a devil worshipper”

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Now this is the funniest crap I done read ALLL WEEK LMAO

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

:dead:

Dymond says:

:rofl: Sandra u are crazy!!!!
    Michael Pooter???? Stylist of the Whores magazine? :dead:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

This >>>>> “NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*!” :ghost:

Musiqal1 says:

If this WERE true. Why would the demon/evil spirit be focused on trims, and highlights? LMAO!

His_Mommy623 says:

well alrighty then. :rofl:

she floated 3 feet off the ground eh? oh stop it :dead:

OHoney says:

WHAT…THE….FUC*??!!! :ghost:
    *singing* “you’re my little secret and that’s how we should keep it” :whistle: she knows who that song is about

Lovely One says:

“She rose up out of her chair and floated 3 feet above the ground while yelling”
    ———————————-
    While its not a stretch that Lady Gaga admires dark things (like the devil) this statement still throws me off a bit. :blink:

Well all know the chick is weird. No need to sensationalize the situation. :coffee:

renegadesince1985 says:

:dead: There are so many things wrong with this story…. :rofl:

ssweetheart85 says:

Oh wow…I was with him til he said she floated 3ft in the air…but uh the bish has worn her fair share of horns and other weird stuff..so not too far fetched for me to believe. The devil is alive..but the devil is a liar. Smh

Zoe B. says:

NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*!”

:rofl: :rofl: :wail:

___________________________________

:think: is he sure that SHE was the one liquored up on cheap whiskey? ..I think he watched the movie the exorcist before that interview… he has a wild imagination :lol:

I dont care how much devil worshipping one does, it will never, I repeat never give anyone any “magical” powers.. we’re not in the bibical days anymore :rofl:

West Coast Chick says:

NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*!”

______________________________

:dead: and :dead: again

Ty says:

_________________________________________________________________________
    Thats when he should’ve choke slammed her azz and sprinkled her with holy water :rofl:

ssweetheart85 says:

Oh wow…I was with him til he said she floated 3ft in the air…
    ________________________

:rofl: right! he shouldve left that part out, and I wouldve believed him too :rofl:

mrsloveleigh says:

I call bullchit lol. so she floated 3 feet off the ground? which one was drunk on cheap wiskey again?

_____________________________

Musiqal1 says:

_______________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:haha: I stop listening to her music a while ago after that tragic meat dress – bish lost me on that one

He prolly didn’t mention she was wearing those 6 inch heels by Alexander McQueen

ssweetheart85 says:

Ty says

“That’s when he should’ve choke slammed her azz and sprinkled her with holy water”

Lmmfao…and pulled out his pocket bible and start reciting the Lord’s Prayer. Devil be gone! Be gone!

Yardgirl says:

I get home and logged on to the funniest shyte all week!!! :hahaha:

“I saw the number 666 on her scalp and I quickly asked for God to protect me. She rose up out of her chair and floated 3 feet above the ground while yelling…..” :dead:

“YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE. NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*!” :ghost:

Zoe B. says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

West Coast Chick says:

is he sure that SHE was the one liquored up on cheap whiskey?

LOL! :rofl:

Musiqal1 says:

LOL! :rofl: :hahaha:

West Coast Chick says:

Stylist of the Whores magazine… Ive never heard of such a magazine :rofl: wonder who runs it :rofl:

Even Satan needs a good representative on earth. Why not Lady Gaga, the #1 pop star in the world? :lol:

ssweetheart85 says:

Lmao I keep reading this post over and over. Now I can believe Lady Gaga along with a lot of these other narcissist celebs as Auntie Sandy says dabbles in a lot of unsavory things…but really she floated 3ft in the air??

All I can say is if a bish float in the air in front of me..I’m ghost…I’m not gone stay around to figure out what else the bish gone do. Jussayin

West Coast Chick says:

I swear, i simply can not get enough of Sandra Rose dot com.. this shyt makes my day, everyday :rofl:

YSoSerious says:

Way to end our day Sandra. :hahaha:

Luvmybabygirl samarra says:

:cosign: I believe in what I believe in but this right, this shyt right here ni**a is alil too much for me..I wouldnt even want to be left alone with her before she allegedly levitated(sp) :rofl:

_________________________________________
    you have a point :think:

I bet this dude was all “dramatical” and chit reciting this. Snapping fingers and neck rolling.

“Stylists of the Whores” magazine huh? Something tells me they don’t research to many of the stories they receive…

YSoSerious says:

I wonder if Gaga eats her children with ketchup or mild sauce? :think:

Caribbean honey says:

:rofl: “GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS” —-> only a demon of appearance can say that, also called narcissism!

@SANDRA ROSE
    “Or will you assume that her hair stylist is very likely a paranoid schizophrenic with religious persecutions?”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

:think:

Michael Pooter = Redeemed?

papa paparazzi :ghost:

West Coast Chick says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

____________________________________

Daisy says:

:rofl: #icant

West Coast Chick says:

gaga should start levitating on stage during her shows.. I bet she’d bring the house down- i wonder what beyonce would do to compete with that :rofl:

i wonder what beyonce would do to compete with that
    __________________________
    Bring JayZ on stage and say sit Camel sit! :rofl:

Yardgirl says:

*********************************

:hahaha: I need to get my behind off the computer and go get ready for an event. I cannot miss the appetizer hour & open barrrr!!

Thanks for the laughs Miss Sandra. Have a nice weekend! :bye:

Ty says:

____________________________________________________________________
    Put on a bedazzled cape and try to keep up :coffee:

Tainted_Love says:

I died when I read that she lifted 3 feet off the ground
    Lol

@WCC
    “i wonder what beyonce would do to compete with that”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

She goin name her baby “Lucifer” and get “666” tatted on him. Talkin bout “…it’s a family name…” and “…that number always been special to her…”

YSoSerious says:

@WCC

I’m sure the Illuminati could sacrifice a couple of yodeling goats to give Bey the power to levitate at least 6 feet. :hahaha:

screwball69 says:

————————————————————————-
    :nono: Y’all are going to get enough of playing.

@YSO
    “I’m sure the Illuminati could sacrifice a couple of yodeling goats to give Bey the power to levitate at least 6 feet. ”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

So you saying they’d sacrifice Rihanna so Bey could have the ability to levitate? :think:

_______________________________________

LMAOOOOOOOOOO- :rofl: :rofl: u stooooopid

@YSO

________________________________

:rofl: Of course, 6 feet, because she HAS to upstage gaga :rofl:

screwball69 says:

Luvmybabygirl samarra says:

————————————————————————-

And there wouldn’t be a speed limit posted for me on the highway trying to get the hell up out of there.

MzDimplez1123 says:

:rofl: @ She goin name her baby “Lucifer” and get “666? tatted on him. Talkin bout “…it’s a family name…” and “…that number always been special to her…”

It’s also the name of a song off Jay’s “Black” album :yes:

Tainted_Love says:

We need Redeemed on this post stat lol

@ Tainted… :no:

Choco aka Hippie says:

i wonder what beyonce would do to compete with that
    __________________________
    Bring JayZ on stage and say sit Camel sit!
    _____________________________________

:rofl: jayz bill goat lookin ass, with them shades on in the night time :rofl: …but he aint levitatin tho.. bey gone get booed…again :rofl:

Gaga is the Devil’s babymama :coffee:

Luvmybabygirl samarra says:

@Screwball-that stuff isnt nothing to play with. I want no parts of it..@ Tainted-REDEEMED DONT EVER POP UP ON THE THINGS WE EXPECT LOL

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Fayla…. :no: GaGa not the knocked up one.

West Coast Chick says:

Im laughing so hard, Im crying..reading all the comments… yall are hilarious :rofl:

@ WCC….Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ghost: <—Gaga levitating

YSoSerious says:

@MAN

I think Tina Knowles would personally sacrifice Rih, Kelly and the rest of them broads from Destiny’s Child, Solange, Ciara, Keri, and that homeless lady in the subway that sings “Jesus Is On the Mainline” if it meant Bey could stay relevant even a little bit longer. :coffee:

@ Yso…If Tina wouldn’t, Jay would. :coffee:

YSoSerious says:

DIMPZ!! :hugs:

I see you. :hahaha:

ssweetheart85 says:

@Screwball and Luv- Hell naw..like I said the devil is a liar… I watched that movie “The Rite” with Anthony Hopkins..based on a true story..had me repenting and crying all over again. Real talk..the devil is alive…and all that occult..witchcraft..voodoo..is off limits to me. I have no interest nor thoughts of dabbling with anything ungodly. No thank you.

Yso! :hug:

YSoSerious says:

@MAN

:dead:

@Dimpz she’s just the surrogate, it’s gaga & satan’s :coffee:

Some blog reported Tasia gave birth Wednesday morning to a boy Tattle Tailz I don’t believe it

bey gone get booed…again
    _____________________________

MzDimplez1123 says:

she’s just the surrogate, it’s gaga & satan’s

@ Fayla…… I guess that explains the 450milli that Dougie couldn’t make since of yesterday. :hahaha:

YSoSerious says:

(looks for the ripest coconuts to throw @FAY for that surrogate comment)

**sense

@ WCC….Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <—Gaga levitating :ghost:
    _________________________

:lol: while singing papa paparazzi :lol:

:hahaha: :rofl: IKR!!!

YSo :mad: I’M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN DAMMIT & we don’t take kindly to coconuts *blank stepford wife stare*

YSoSerious says:

@DIMPZ

So…The Devil paid Jay-Z and Bey a quarter of a billion dollars to carry and claim his baby with Gaga? :think:

That sounds too much like right to be completely wrong. :coffee:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Fayla… what has Bey ever done to you that you should be mocking her @
    *blank stepford wife stare*

MzDimplez1123 says:

:hahaha: @ Yso…They’ll just say it’s so pale because of Bey’s Creole genes.

His_Mommy623 says:

*quick fondle* did O’hunnay leave..?

Dimpz!!! :pacifier:

YSoSerious says:

Wait…$450 million is not a quarter of a billion. :smack:

It’s late and I’m tired. :wail:

HIS! :hug:

West Coast Chick says:

honestly, aside from the levitation part, I do believe that gaga is a satan worshipper. I used to love her song paparazzi, so i went to read the lyrics.. the part that she says “purple teardrops I cry,” I didn’t understand that part, so I googled it and :shocked:

His_Mommy623 says:

Yso!! :hug:

FayBay :hug:

WCC, hey mama :waves:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Yso………..Ion think anybody caught your fluke hell, i’m too ready to go to pay that close attn. LOL

YSoSerious says:

@HIS

If you can levitate about 3 feet I’ll give you some highlights and trim yo bangs for you. :lol:

@Dimpz BC she gave us the blank stepford wife stare faaar too long..back awaaay from the MK-Ultra mind control bey :no:

His_Mommy623 says:

:lol: i can do 6ft for the perfect bang bew!

@ WCC…What that mean?

@WCC what does it mean I googled and found nathan disturbing

:waves: HIS

:lol: @ Fayla

His_Mommy623 says:

yeah WCC, what dat mean? :waiting:

His_Mommy623 says:

Choc! happy Friday bew :waves:

Fayla :shank: :waiting:

West Coast Chick says:

ALL BS aside, she is yo! visit vigilant citizen dot com (no spaces) and just WOW man, her BEY, RIH, BRIT, & MUCH more..it’s all quite disturbing

but i c u are already awakening & this might may or may not blow ur mind, but i know u’ll be interested..

HIS!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :hug: how u durrin my soon to be natural bew? :cheer:

*in my Austin Powers Dr. Evil voice*
    Gaga is not semi-evil, nor quasi-evil..that bish just skrait up :whistle: “EEEEVIL..evil is her one & only name”

His_Mommy623 says:

@Fay :love: , enjoying this friday. the mister has kept me busy all day and i had a lil work to finish. how u be suga? :hug:

West Coast Chick says:

:rofl: Choco and Hissy :rofl: its nothing.. thats why I put the :shocked: ..cuz i couldnt think of anything :rofl:

yall know i love me some gaga.. I was juss jumpin on Auntie bandwagon :lol:

MzDimplez1123 says:

I read as far as Bey’s womb and i’m about ready to just give the fluck up on music. :shocked:

West Coast Chick says:

@ Fayla- that vigilant citizen dude is hella funny.. I seen a couple of his videos.. I died when he called russell simmons a flammin fa$$ot :lol: dude is hilarious, some makes sense, but I wouldnt believe everything his crazy ass says… he said Micheal Jordan was a huge illuminati member.. not sayin he aint, but his proof is left to be questioned

drugged up, but bout to :blunt: & lay my crampin ass DOWN :(

MzDimplez1123 says:

Does this mean Michael Jackson was telling the truth when he called Tommy Motola the devil? :shrug:

@Dimpz..yep..& he was mariah’s handler when they were married :coffee:

MzDimplez1123 says:

MJ left him and suddenly became a Pedo
    Mariah left him and had a nervous breakdown.

Hmmmm :think:

omina-homina says:

I died laughing.

whats a handler? :think:

omina-homina says:

But about her floating 3 ft off the ground. I new a person who hung around an artsy drug head who claimed that they did this while high on ‘e’.

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Omina….I had an E-head tell me that stuff messes with your mind so bad that you could watch the world blow up in your face and nothing would matter but all the lights and colors you’re seeing.

#JustSayNo

Lady_L says:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Now this is the funniest crap I done read ALLL WEEK LMAO

@WCC look up MK-Ultra programming, a handler is a person who keeps the subject under control..the CIA originated it..but now i’ve said to much :praying:

Dimpz Mariah had that breakdown due to the breakdown on her programming. her handler wasn’t there anymore so she was left to deal with the real world. chit is crazy. Mk-Ultras live in a whole created just 4 them. totally out of touch with reality. & how to make one..well :whistle:

@ Fayla….I think Mariah is still suffering the after effects. :lol:

LMAO!! she IS tho Dimpz, they go thru all kinda hell in the programming! she’s lucky to be functioning the way she is tho..#real

MzDimplez1123 says:

Po Chile got snatched out a world of Butterflies, Unicorns and Rainbows just to deal with reality. :rofl:

@ Fayla – thanks.. ima look it up

LMAO @ Dimpz # 111

Good nite, have a great weekend fam :love: ya!! :waves:

:rofl: while u BS Dimpz butterflies is a trigger for the mk-ultras..it’s deep guhl

i’m out too yall! gn errybody :waves: :love:

Honycoatd says:

Damn, I hate when a computer dies on me.

:wave:

:dead:

I shall not speak on this chit too scary. :cry:

Honycoatd says:

Everyone have a safe and relaxing weekend.

And get home safely…:hug:

Shereezy says:

West Coast Chick says:

Heck yeah…she outta her mind…there is no doubt in my mind she dabbles on the dark side…thats why I dont listen to many mainstream artist. Those that stayed true to themselves usually get no where.

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Fayla

Fayla aka JuicyFruit says:

——————

I know you’re probably already logged off

but HOLY GOD I jus looked that ish up!

:shocked:

neek says:

Redeemed you are needed… :coffee:

cocoa49 says:

I never could understand what people saw in her anyway first of all. To me she is just a freak. Secondly, he held my interest until the floating part came into play.

omina-homina says:

————————————————-

word!

omina-homina says:

cocoa49 says:

—————————–

She has the same type of appeal as the dude Marilyn Manson. Remember him?

Redeemed777 says:

SMH.

Some of you take this life for a joke.
    And some of you take the Bible ( God’s Words ) for a joke too. SMH.

While so-called Christians make it their mission to sit on their butts every sunday & wednesday, the devil has his goons destroying souls by the second.

Some of this I blame on your pastors. Yep! your false pastors who ordained themselves to be pastors. GOD HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

The Lord chooses people who TELL THE TRUTH.

He chooses those who are READY TO DIE FOR THE TRUTH, NO MATTER WHAT.

Redeemed777 says:

If your fake pastors would focus on telling the HARDCORE TRUTH according to what is written in the WHOLE BIBLE ( Genesis-Revelation ), rather than worrying about telling so-called church members to bring in more people to their so-called church, so their greedy souls can make more money; most of you would not be laughing & carrying on the way you do. TRUST.

Redeemed777 says:

How long will it take for ye to understand that these so-called celebs are working for satan?

STOP BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS
    STOP CALLING YOURSELVES FANS/STANS

The Lord’s wrath is upon these people, and the people who follow them.

If you think it is far-fetched for this demon-in-human-form called gaga to rise 3-feet in the air, then I have news for you…..YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE KINGDOM, and I doubt that you truly believe in God or the Word of God.

The Bible tells us over and over and over about these things, yet you all take it for a joke?

Redeemed777 says:

This demon gaga needs to be DESTROYED!

Yet,you say why?

You say ” Oh don’t wish death on nobody ”

Do you understand that the likes of her, and all these other devilish so-called celebs make the Lord angry EVERYDAY? Do you not understand this?

God does not love demons. Get that into your pastor-programmed brain.

Redeemed777 says:

It burns me up that you all think stuff like this funny?

What is funny about this huh?

Redeemed777 says:

SMH.

These devil worshippers reveal themselves and their works EVERY SINGLE DAY are sending souls to hell EVERY SINGLE DAY, yet yall just sit there and laugh like it’s funny?

Yall need to do some serious Bible meditations:

Psalm 7:11 – God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked EVERYDAY.

Proverbs 3:7 – Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and SHUN EVIL.

Redeemed777 says:

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

[ Revelations 21:8 ]

PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE WORD OF GOD IS SAYING. THIS WILL COME TO PASS.

Redeemed777 says:

He that hath an ear, LET HIM HEAR what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

[ Revelations 2:11 ]

THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER!

LadeeA says:

Not a laughin matter at all. Gaga, Beyonce, Rhi, Jay, Kanye, Madonna,Ke$ha, etc. Are all worshipping Satan, ppl can act as if they don’t know. It’s extremely evident. Look up Hip Hop and the Occult on youtube.

However, if they were to repent for their sins, and accept Jesus they will be saved from Satan’s grip. God loves us all, he hates only the sins we committ. These people can be saved if they want to. Until then, they will be riding on the pathway to hell unfortunately. We should pray for their change!

Carrington says:

Please let Sandra be joking with this gobbage! LMAO!

I fell in love with SR because she usually keeps it real, regardless of what anyone says, but as of late, it’s like you go out of your way to find some negative $hit just to keep your site visits up – clearly had you read this before copying and pasting it, you would have ignored it like any other rational thinking person would have:

And you actually took the time to report this $hit? The Sandra I’ve come to appreciate is the one who would have picked that $hit apart and broke it down for what it really is… who is this person writing for the site these days that you pasted that $hit and then co-signed it?

Quality, quantity or that all-mighty dollar… Where are you these days, Sandra? Really.

Atypical says:

:dead: @ this story. I was with him until he said she “floated 3ft in the air”…#bull$hit

Jay Bee says:

I never listen to her anyway… Satan I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!…

Some of you are so lost in here

Destinee says:

Demons don’t speak in tongues…