Michelle Obama is just like you

First lady Michelle Obama, wearing a hat and sunglasses, made a quick dash to her neighborhood Target to pick up a few common household items. Of course there’s nothing common about Michelle Obama, who was shadowed by a Secret Service agent pretending to be a shopper (the man standing behind her). Mrs. Obama was accompanied by her personal assistant (the LSLH chick) who carried her bags and checked messages on both of Mrs. Obama’s cell phones.

First Lady communications director Kristina Schake explained, “It is not uncommon for the First Lady to slip out to run an errand, eat at a local restaurant or otherwise enjoy the city outside the White House gates.”

(AP Photos/Charles Dharapak)

• MUNCHOSGIRL

I MEAN SHE IS HUMAN LIKE THE REST OF US. GOOD LOOK THOUGH JUST THE SAME.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqcYQsivvbs FeFe

Wow, it’s cool to see her shopping at one of my fav stores :yes:

• kingstonn

ahhh target! i love target! :yahoo:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

I :heart: this! I saw that this morning on the news! I adore me some Tar-jay! :yes:

• SAUCEY82

Good morning :waves:

Heck I love me some Target too. She betta work it

• Urbanrose

Luvvvvvvvvvvvvv Her, That is all!

• Cinderella

I :love: Target. They better bring back that Missoni collection.

• kingstonn

would anybody be this excited if she was at walmart though? i hate that effin store. :lol:

• MzTisch

And she pushing her own cart!!! Love it.

Mawn-ning.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqcYQsivvbs FeFe

@SAUCY :boobs:

• RubenT

Love me some Mrs. O!

• Shereezy

:waves: Mornin

Tatted Diva your eye make-up is on point :bowdown:

• MzTisch

kingstonn says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I used to love to go to Walmart. I still go if they have certain items on sale that I want…but it is positively RATCHET now. So effin ghetto where I’m at. People looking like they just got out of bed and came to the store, horrible customer service, horrible selection of goods….

• SAUCEY82

@FE FE
    All in my face YES!!!!!
    :tittays:

@TATTED
    Morning sweetie
    :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqcYQsivvbs FeFe

@kingstonn

I HATE Wal-Mart too….love the prices and the products, hate the shoppers!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uukFcl_Cgog&feature=player_embedded#! His_Mommy623

I die for Target….they have so much of My childs college fund money lmao

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex

I :heart: Michelle and Target!!!

• SAUCEY82

@TISH
    I 100% :cosign:

I use to love Wal-mart. It became so hood and dingy to me. The lines are always hella long. it reminds me now of a big arsh PIC N SAV

Walmart is depressing and gross

• Trinibarbeez

I loves me some Obamas

• Ty

I love how normal Michelle is. I bet the other first ladies would try to act like they don’t know what Target is

• SAUCEY82

*TYPO MzTisch

• Anna

MzTisch says:

kingstonn says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~~~~~~~
    Have you ever seen the people of walmart?
    I go to Target’ for the popcorn, and Video Games.

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

I LOVE Tar-Jay!!!!!

I LOVE Michelle!!!!

I LOVE that Michelle is at Tar-Jay!!!!!!!

I hate Wal-Mart now!!! I specifically drive all the way across town to my mom’s house to go to the Wal-Mart near her where all the uppity Blacks and white folks go because any Wal-Mart in a predominately Black or Hispanic area looks like they sell govt cheese as well! Ugh!!

• MzTisch

SAUCEY82 says:

@TISH
    I 100%

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ewww….

Bishes in scarves and pajamas pants with all they snotty nosed bad arse kids! All up in my way…… :rofl:

• Yardgirl

Cinderella says:

I Target. They better bring back that Missoni collection.

************************

I know right!!! I LOVE Target and was walking though one and there was the Missoni pump (black suede with a stripe of the design) sitting there in my size!! I tried it on and it fit like a glove. The entire collection is not for me, but I do like some of it. BTW if you use your Target credit card you get an extra 5% off of all purchases, which adds up if you go there a lot :yes:

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex

IF I go to Walmart its always the ones out in the burbs…never the ones in the city. My lil sister used to work at Walmart in Dallas and she always would call me about the stories of people stealing, fighting, some lady giving birth. Too much going on.

But Walmart has a soft spot in my heart. Sometimes Target can be a bit expensive. And we dont have any other choice but to make a trip to WallyWorld!!!!

• lovezoe

kingstonn says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All of this!! I love Target!! The only time I go to Wal-Mart is the new one in the white folks neighborhood. And even then it’s few and far between.
    All of this!! I love me some Target!! If I ever do go to Wal-Mart it’s the new one in the white folks neighborhood.

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

And is it just me or does going in certain Walmarts where WE traditionally are just make you FEEL poor?!

I’m like “Damn!! I feel like I’m on Section 8 just walking in this joint!!”

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Thank you Shereezy! :hug:

• babynewyear77

Good morning all!!! It’s Friday!!!!
    I love, love, love our first lady & Tarjay!

• MzTisch

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

I LOVE Tar-Jay!!!!!

I LOVE Michelle!!!!

I LOVE that Michelle is at Tar-Jay!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You sound like me! :rofl:

It’s sad, but it’s the truth.

• SAUCEY82

@MzTisch
    I wasnt going to talk about the bad arsh kids but….. GIRL!!!! running around like they have no damn sense. then i see the parent and then i’m like oh ok you cant help it.. my fault… :hahaha:

@Dougie….exactly :rofl:

• West Coast Chick

This made the news :shocked: nOoo waaay!!!! When did she go if it was gonna make the news?? Why didn’t she just send someone?? #confused

But I love me some firssss Lady :waves:

Sup fam :hi:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

I KNOW I SPOKE 50/11 TIMEES TO DOUGIE!

:whistle:
    Why must I cryyyyyyyyyy
    :wail:

HEEEEY SAUCEY :kiss:
    :whistle:
    I’m sauceeeeeey (in my Kelis Bossy voice)

• Yardgirl

I still love Walmart! No one can beat their prices and I am all about saving money. I just go there early in the morning before the crowds and I am good to go. The minute they hit our state they set up stores all over the place so finding a location in the burbs is easy :yes:

• West Coast Chick

Meant to say :why: did she go :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqcYQsivvbs FeFe

I’m like “Damn!! I feel like I’m on Section 8 just walking in this joint!!”

_____

:yes: sad but true…you look around you while you’re in there and you immediately feel like you receive government assistance…

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex

I tell you what. THIS is damn good advertisement for Target and they didnt have to spend a dime. I sure the executives of Target are :yahoo: over this!

• MzTisch

SAUCEY82 says:

@MzTisch
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I’m not knocking who has one cuz this bish sure needs one…but I think it all went downhill when mofoes found out they started to accept LINK. :rofl:

• SAUCEY82

@TATTED I spoke to her yesterday she did me like that too :smack:

• vero

Yardie: when i travel to miami, i usually arrived after 11pm… nothing beats walmart for night snacks :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqcYQsivvbs FeFe

@MzTisch

I feel so slow…what’s LINK? :ashamed:

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex

FeFe says:

@MzTisch

I feel so slow…what’s LINK? :ashamed:
    __________________________________________________
    Food Stamps on a card.

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@MzTisch
    OMG!! The 1st time I walked into a WalMart in Bmore City and noticed the “We Accept EBT” sticker on the door- I was like “I will not be back at this one.” :no:

• MzTisch

FeFe says:

@MzTisch

I feel so slow…what’s LINK?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Awww, boo! I’s sorry. Food stamps. :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex

____________________________________________________________________
    I think they ALL take EBT now… smh…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqcYQsivvbs FeFe

@chiby

Oh, I thought that was EBT… :lol:

• MzTisch

Don’t let it be income tax time either. Them bas-stids be acting like they are one of the Kardashians up in Walmart. Knowing they are going to be broke in two months. Smdh…..

• KbugMOM2100

LUVs TARGET :cheer1: :yahoo:

• MzTisch

FeFe says:

@chiby

Oh, I thought that was EBT…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    It is. But, the one here in Illinois has the word LINK on it in big arse white letters so for slang people call it a LINK card.

• Shereezy

@ Tatted you welcome..what brand do you wear or you make your own?

Happy Friday Everybody

:party:

• Mother Jefferson

chibytex says:

———–
    Target takes EBT too. :yes:

• Yardgirl

vero says:

*****************

That’s what I am talking about!! For some reason I love the Walmarts in the Miami area and find myself going there when I visit :D

• SAUCEY82

WHO SELLING EBT/LINK!!! i’m so lost.. Someone please GPS me back…lmao

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Shereezy – I use BH cosmetics, but I also :heart: Graffit Diva Cosmetics & Ragdoll Cosmetics. Of course I like NARS and stuff, but I tend to stick w/the budget friendly eyeshadow! :lol:

• SAUCEY82

Oh i didnt see you sweetie :waves:

@CHIBY

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Saucey – oh you getting the link up on the YAMPS (stamps)??? If so, don’t buy all of’em! Ask if I can buy a few! :coffee:

• iheart405

This just makes me love and respect her so much more!!

• H-Townmama

:love: Target

:no: Walmart

I don’t like the way they go into small towns and shut down mom and pop stores. I also know too many people who have worked/work for them and get treated like modern day slaves. I shop there sparingly.

• Ty

FeFe says:

@MzTisch

I feel so slow…what’s LINK?
    _________________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: Its ok FeFe :hug:

• SAUCEY82

@TATTED
    OKAY!!! How many you need we can split it.. what you’ll do half on the amount you want ? lmmfao

• kingstonn

wait, some chick gave birth in walmart? :rofl:
    all the mofos at the one by my house seem to never speak english and when i speak spanish to them they don’t speak that either. :rofl: fluckers.

• lovezoe

Let’s not talk about KMart and those ratchet commercials. If you have to put a WII on three different cards and put it on lawaway, maybe you don’t need to be getting one. No shade. I will not go broke living like the Kardashians on an Evans’ budget.

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Saucey – as long as they are selling .50 on a dollar! Bish’s be tryna sell ‘em .75 cents on a dollar and gets NO LUV from me! Like bish, I’m already paying for you to get them in the first place w/my taxes, now you wanna get brand new and act like you wanna up the price. BISH, I’ll tell you selling ‘em! HOE TYPE BISH! :lol:

• iheart405

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

I’m like “Damn!! I feel like I’m on Section 8 just walking in this joint!!”

specially when they be all up in there with scarves,pajamas and stretch marks showing.. I be like lemme me get the hell up outta here fo sumbody thank we related

• SamYell JacksEm

<—- Buys copious stamps. Bought $500 yesterday. It's like 50% off everthing. Poverty has its benefits sometimes. :thumbsup: :oops:

• candibfly

awesome hook me up with ur connect :crying:

• lovezoe

If you watch Capitalism and The High Cost of Low Prices, it will really open your eyes about Wal-Mart. They take insurance policies on their employees so when they die they still don’t loose money. This one lady died and they gave the family member the finger while they collected 19K. Good watch, but I love watching docs about how shiesty businesses are.

• http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/8/mayor-talks-tough-to-black-teens-after-flash-mobs/ LaTechGrad02

Buys copious stamps. Bought $500 yesterday. It’s like 50% off everthing. Poverty has its benefits sometimes
    _________________________________________________________________________
    LOL, my hair stylist has the hook up on stamps. She connects buyers/sellers in the shop. It’s a trip :)

• KsMommy

LOL at Sandra making up stuff. I seen this posted on several (reputable) new sites. No where did it mention either the person in front of her or behind her as being her assistant or her bodyguard. They all report she shopped alone and didnt notice her until she was about to leave.

• lovezoe

KsMommy, it was on the Today show that she was with her assistant and Secret Service blended in as to not causing a scene. The only person that recognized her was the cashier.

• Ty

@ Tatted u are not lying. I miss my hookup :( $100 for $200 worth of food/LINK. I met my hookup every month and we shopped together. That heffa had 50-11 kids and was getting about $1000/mth. She would sell half though :yes:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Ty – GIIIIRL, I miss my hookup too! Ion seem to be able to find another one! :wail:

• SAUCEY82

I NEED SOME!!!! I need a connect!!!!!
    SOMEONE/ ANYONE!!! LOL
    I’M ONLY DOING HALF IM WITH @TATTED

• Cinderella

My local Dollar Tree accepts EBT cards. I nearly died when I saw the sign.

• free

i love my president and first lady! they are the king and queen of theyselves!

• laterthannever

Actually she’s better than me.

I can’t get out of Target without a ton of bags/spending at minimum $100.00.

I totally buy that febreeze and those lysol wipes because they’re purple.

• laterthannever

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

I’m like “Damn!! I feel like I’m on Section 8 just walking in this joint!!”

Best place to buy umbrella strollers.

::runs::

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afXJpsK1kXs&feature=related datsmdubya2u

It hurts me to read the posts here complaining about other black people when the real enemy is Wal Mart itself. There are a lot of reasons not to shop there but the fact that other poor people shop there is not one of them.

I don’t shop at walmart not because i’m trying to avoid my people because they don’t abide by my standard of dress and/or decorum. I don’t shop at wal mart because this corporation treats it’s employees and supplier like dirt.

Did you know wal mart is the company with the most employees STILL on some form of government assistance ie healthcare, foodstamps, housing assistance etc due to low wages? That’s just Corporate Welfare they profit by not paying their employees a living wage and taxpayers like ourselves pick up the difference.

Only a company of their size can buy direct from manufacturers, cutting out the distributor. They buy so cheaply they can resell to other stores at cheaper than wholesale. Thus they can ruin the competition through PREDATORY PRICING.

Wal-Mart tells the record industry what they don’t like, and the industry produces special “clean” versions for sale by Wal-Mart – versions which are then resold to other retailers. Not to defend obscenity, but look who’s deciding what’s obscene? Is Wal-Mart your daddy? They are the biggest music retailer in the country – in many places, the only music retailer. Wal-Mart has become the W-chip, blocking or altering album covers and lyrics – not on your home television, but at the global level. Such power is never restricted to obscenity – it always leads to wider controls. They cause musicians to censor themselves in advance. Get Wal-Mart out of the censorship business!

Let not forget Dukes vs. Wal-Mart the infamous pay disparity lawsuit. They bought and paid for the supreme court so they ruled against the plaintiffs.

• BigCityGirl

You can ALWAYS tell when its election time…..SMH

• vetta

But it’s not election time :shrugs: If it was around this time next year and she was seen out shopping there–maybe–but who is going to remember this next year near presidential election time?

• ohpretty1

I agree with everybody about Walmart. What’s the difference between a strip mall in the hood and Walmart? NOTHING. It’s just a glorified strip mall: check cashing, nail shop, alcohol & guns, and better signage. They will soon add a pawn center, mark my words, lol.

• ohpretty1

:cosign:

• Daisy

Whatever I go to Wal Mart every Sat for my groceries :yes: no shame in my game. Target is overpriced to me I only go for a specific reason and for the popcorn :lol: Oh I do get my bathing suits from Target.