Cain: Charges “Baseless And Totally False”

Referring to allegations of sexual harassment by two former employees as a “witch hunt”, GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain called the charges “totally baseless and totally false.”

“I have never sexually harassed anyone, let’s say that. Secondly, I’ve never sexually harassed anyone, and yes, I was falsely accused while I was at the National Restaurant Association, and I say falsely, because it turned out, after the investigation, to be baseless. The people mentioned in that article were the ones who would be aware of any misdoings, and they have attested to my integrity and my character. It is totally baseless, and totally false, never have I committed any sort of sexual harassment,” Herman Cain told FOX News about claims from Politico that he was involved in the sexual harassment of two former employees.

• Melissa Niice

• Jessie

Yeah right!

• lovezoe

Still won’t get my vote. I guess he thought it was consensual. :coffee:

• Melissa Niice

@ zoe
    Still won’t get my vote. I guess he thought it was consensual
    _____________________________________________________________________

neither mines :coffee:

• Smonae80

Who cares, I’m not voting for him

• Anna

lovezoe says:

I guess he thought it was consensual.
    ~~~~~~

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka NotSammySosaSister

:yawn: :rollseyes:

we can retire the term uncle tom & adopt uncle herman

#2011version

• ryand91

He looks like a pervert. True or not, I’m not voting for him either way.

• iheart405

:dead: @ Melissa Niice and that gravi :rofl: They gravi popo gonna come put on probation with me and a few other if you dont play nice :nono:

• http://n/a n1kk1a

Yeah, I’m so sure. Doesn’t really matter to me, I’m not voting for him.

• MrsMommy

Nasty closet freak, just like Clarence Thomas.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

If you didn’t do nuthin why’d you pay ‘em?

• Anna

datsmdubya2u says:

If you didn’t do nuthin why’d you pay ‘em?

~~~~~~~
    When I went home for lunch he was on CNN. He said he didn’t pay them, the Restaurant Association did.

• RoderickXYZ

Republican strategist Karl Rove called into question Cain’s own response, noting that the severity of the accusations warrants a “yes or no” answer.

“He’s not denying but he ain’t responding and that’s not the best place to be,” said Rove on Fox News, via Politico. “If these allegations are not true, say they aren’t true and put it behind you. If not, better get everything out sooner rather than later because in a situation like this, if there is something there, that something’s going to come out.”

Yes, Rove was involved in exposing Cain.

• sharnell

listen, every answer this man gives is contradictory to what he says he believes or feels. i don’t care who paid, the checks were cashed!

• MrsMommy

Anna says:

datsmdubya2u says:
    If you didn’t do nuthin why’d you pay ‘em?
    ~~~~~~~
    ————————————————————————-

They paid them a five figure settlement based on something Herman Cain did.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

@Roderickxyz

Yes, Rove was involved in exposing Cain

________________________________________

Yep..he wasn’t suppose to get this far… and the G.reed O.ver. P.eople party bigwigs got alarmed.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

@Anna

MrsMommy says:

Anna says:

datsmdubya2u says:
    If you didn’t do nuthin why’d you pay ‘em?
    ~~~~~~~
    ————————————————————————-

They paid them a five figure settlement based on something Herman Cain did.
    ___________________________________
    what Mrs. said!

• sharnell

18 comments really? this man could really end up being out next president and this post gets 18 comments, while kim and her fake marriage get 325. as we say in jamaica, sandra keep up the slackness you know what pays. lol, wink, wink!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

OH, YOU MEAN THAT INCIDENT
    Cain Changes His Tune On Sexual Harassment Settlement

Cain was asked how he could have been unaware of a settlement if he knew the results of an investigation into the charges. He said that once the charges were brought against him he recused himself from the investigation.

And he added that he does not want the NRA to confirm or deny the settlements, or give any information at all about the incidents.

Later:

When [Fox News host Greta] van Susteren asked about that, Cain said, “My general counsel said this started out where she and her lawyer were demanding a huge financial settlement…I don’t remember a number…But then he said because there was no basis for this, we ended up settling for what would have been a termination settlement.” When van Susteren asked how much money was involved, Cain said. “Maybe three months’ salary. I don’t remember. It might have been two months. I do remember my general counsel saying we didn’t pay all of the money they demanded.”

Oh so he went from “completely baseless lies” to “I dunno I don’t remember” to “we paid them but I didn’t do nothing wrong”

Which is it sir? :shrugs: