An irate woman lashed out at R&B crooner Usher for parking in a handicapped spot in Atlanta's Little 5 Points area last weekend, according to TMZ.com. Usher (and presumably his children whom he has custody of) were attending the Little 5 Points Halloween parade, and apparently he couldn't find a parking spot. So him being Usher who thinks he's above all laws, he parked in a handicapped spot.

That didn't sit well with a woman who screamed on Usher and told him to move his SUV. Usher refused. The woman was so irate she had to be restrained by other parade attendees -- some of whom were dressed up in costumes. Usher stood silently as the woman flailed her arms at him. She even grabbed Usher's hoodie at one point. The woman's young son can be heard crying in the background.

Those of us who know Usher know that things would have turned out quite differently if that camera, and those witnesses, weren't present. Usher has been known to throw a hissy fit or two of his own in the past.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6yW-Chp7Pw screwball69

I love L5P but you do get nutcases running through the area from time to time. She appears to be a bit drunk too.

• Hershey

Child protective services should be called on this mother, if it was an irate black mom, they would have taken the child into protective custody.

• LaceJagger

I also attended the parade and festival. The parking attended allowed myself and others to park in handicapped spaces..

• LaceJagger

*parking attendant

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6yW-Chp7Pw screwball69

I'm going to go head and do a roll call early on the Friday.

:waves:
    YSO
    FeFe
    Dimpz
    Fayla
    WCC
    Unpre
    JMO
    Ty
    Choco
    GAGirl
    and anyone else I missed. It's Friday :yahoo:

• http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/8/mayor-talks-tough-to-black-teens-after-flash-mobs/ LaTechGrad02

Wow, she's lucky that it was just Usher and that there were people around to hold her back. If she'd run up on the wrong person, she would've gotten herself clocked or killed.

• MrsMommy

Many white people feel that they have the right to police other people. She's lucky she didn't get her lights punched out. Who in the hell was she to police the personal activities of other people---especially adults?

I've had white women try to police my actions in the past, and we were all perfect strangers. Several confrontations concerned me and my babies. I was a young looking mom, and several white women had the nerve to walk up to me and ask didn't I think that I was too young to be a mother, and how many other children was I going to have (I was in my late twenties)?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6yW-Chp7Pw screwball69

MrsMommy says:

Many white people feel that they have the right to police other people. She’s lucky she didn’t get her lights punched out. Who in the hell was she to police the personal activities of other people—especially adults?
    I’ve had white women try to police my actions in the past, and we were all perfect strangers. Several confrontations concerned me and my babies. I was a young looking mom, and several white women had the nerve to walk up to me and ask didn’t I think that I was too young to be a mother, and how many other children was I going to have (I was in my late twenties)?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :hailnaw: Where you from? Not Georgia, I know...

• MrsMommy

I am in Georgia, which has its own sort of "specialness" in racial politics. But I digress. These incidents happened in Cali, I don't know where the white women hailed from.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

SMH. Some folks need to learn how to mind their business when it comes to certain situations.

@MrsMommy, how did you respond????

Good morning folks :waves:

Hey Screw!!!! :hug:

• http://youtu.be/0aCwkF3YWmo YSoSerious

Sandra just sneaked this one in on us huh? :lol:

• MrsMommy

Unpredictable says:

@MrsMommy, how did you respond????
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran one sanctimonious white woman away by simply saying "My dear, I am 28-years-old!"

• kamadiva

So when did Usher get custody of his kids and why? Pour that tea, Sandra!

• MzTisch

MIND YO BIZNESS, THAT'S ALL! MIND YO BUSINESS!

*in my Ashley from Fresh Prince of Bel Air voice*

It's Friday! :yahoo:

I gotta go to the mat tonight after work, but I don't care. It's Friday!!!

• MzTisch

LaceJagger says:

^^^^^^^
    That's why Usher was so calm.....

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6yW-Chp7Pw screwball69

MrsMommy says:

I am in Georgia, which has its own sort of “specialness” in racial politics.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :yes: and I pleased how Georgia handles it's issues for the most part. All of our Governors have had that IDGAF what you think attitude when it comes to dealing with certain issues. It has kept us from being another AL-MS-LA-TN-SC

• ohpretty1

I ran one sanctimonious white woman away by simply saying “My dear, I am 28-years-old!”

-------------------------------

You can tell us the truth, we won't judge. :lol: You swung on her didn't you?

She better be glad that was a celeb. Any unknown/regular person would have knocked the mess out of her, especially with their kids present.

• Chgoprime

Thats what he gets for partying Blanco trash! White women always feel like they can come for somebody, they are very comfortable in their position in this country, they know nothing will happen. Had she been a black woman Usher would've kicked her azz and the spectators would've seen to it.....

• MrsMommy

ohpretty1 says:

——————————-
    You can tell us the truth, we won’t judge. You swung on her didn’t you?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just talked to them like a school teacher would a small child who is out of line. They all expected me to say something stupid and to behave in a way that was beneath me, so I lectured them like the stupid people that they were. White people can't stand this. It always works. When these incidents happened, I was usually with small children or pregnant.

• Anna

kamadiva says:

So when did Usher get custody of his kids and why? Pour that tea, Sandra!

~~~~~~
    Now you know 89.9% of Usher fans did not like Ms. Foster. If she lost custody, cameras would have been in the court room. :lol:

• GAGIRL87

Can't watch the video BUT chit I park in handicapped parking ALL the time I know it's wrong but they have the best parking them an the expecting mothers parking spaces :shrugs:

• GAGIRL87

Screw :waves:

• Ms. Everything

Mrs.. I've had the same situation happen to me on several occasions. Just had an issue with my children's principal who after meeting me one time, assumed my children were being moved from school to school, place to place and living in an unstable environment.... and then when she got checked on it said, oh well I never reviewed their file, I just assumed :cuss:

• Anna

MzTisch says:

MIND YO BIZNESS, THAT’S ALL! MIND YO BUSINESS!

*in my Ashley from Fresh Prince of Bel Air voice*

It’s Friday!

I gotta go to the mat tonight after work, but I don’t care. It’s Friday!!!

~~~~~
    You didn't even have to mention Ashley, whenever I hear that phrase I think of her. Is "the mat" doing laundry?

• MzTisch

GAGIRL87 says:

Can’t watch the video BUT chit I park in handicapped parking ALL the time I know it’s wrong but they have the best parking them an the expecting mothers parking spaces
    ^^^^^^^
    I have never done this....to afraid of the hefty fines/towing.
    But, I have slid my arse in those HYBRID spaces.

• ohpretty1

@MrsMommy - I agree that works on anyone trying to get a rise out of you. It frustrates them to no end.

• MzTisch

Anna says:

MzTisch says:

MIND YO BIZNESS, THAT’S ALL! MIND YO BUSINESS!

*in my Ashley from Fresh Prince of Bel Air voice*

It’s Friday!

I gotta go to the mat tonight after work, but I don’t care. It’s Friday!!!

~~~~~
    You didn’t even have to mention Ashley, whenever I hear that phrase I think of her. Is “the mat” doing laundry?

^^^^^^^^^^
    Hey Anna!

I know the majority of us would get the reference, but we have some young-ins on here.....

Yep, that's doing laundry. :rofl:

• Ms. Everything

I try to avoid parking in handicapped spots because I know how it feels to need one and not have one BUT if there's an abundance of empty handicapped spots and I'm in a hurry/it's an emergency/bad weather I will park there just to run in and out of someplace. But again only if there's more than one empty and I don't linger.

I will NOT park in the expectant/new mother spots because that ish used to piss me off. Driving around 9 months pregnant and a big ass dude snatches the expectant mother spot away :mad:

• MzTisch

Ms. Everything says:

I try to avoid parking in handicapped spots because I know how it feels to need one and not have one BUT if there’s an abundance of empty handicapped spots and I’m in a hurry/it’s an emergency/bad weather I will park there just to run in and out of someplace. But again only if there’s more than one empty and I don’t linger.

^^^^^^^^^^
    Imagine the frustration of the person in need of the handicapped parking space versus an expectant mother, though.

• MrsMommy

@Ms. Everything:

"I will NOT park in the expectant/new mother spots because that ish used to piss me off. Driving around 9 months pregnant and a big ass dude snatches the expectant mother spot away"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaah! I do park in parking spaces reserved for pregnant women, especially if I am in a hurry or if there are no other parking spaces in a full parking lot.

How do they know that I am not expecting? Heheheheheh!

By-the-way, one is PREGNANT and not HANDICAPPED. I've been pregnant and do not feel sorry for these broads. If you are THAT DELICATE, stay the hell home and on your back like Mariah.

• Anna

Ms. Everything says:

~~~~~~~~
    I don't park in handicap spaces, I park my car rows away because that's the only exercise I get. I have never heard of expectant/new mother spots. Where do they have those at?

• Ms. Everything

Mz. Tisch... I don't need to imagine the frustration of the handicapped person cause I've been there myself which is why I rarely ever do it but I won't say never cause there have been times. But I'm considerate enough to make sure I'm not leaving my car there while leisurely taking my time somewhere and I've never parked in a handicapped if that was the only one available.

• MrsMommy

"More than likely the expectant mother can skip,walk, or possibly even still run. Someone needing that handicapped parking space trumps them!"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah! Look at Beyaki. She runs, skips, and jumps in her stilettos, onesies, and fake baby bump.

• lovinme

People shouldnt be parking they lazy asses in handicap spots!!!! trust me you I bet most them folks that actually need then would rather not need them. Its pure ignorance to park in a handicap spot and if you do thats on you. Now Im not sure why the lady felt the need to say anything unless she legitimatley needed that handicap spot. But also if they are telling folks to park there like it seems they were then she should see the parking attendant not Usher..
    personally i dont see this as a race issue,... just cause ole broad was white and usher is black.. it was a ignorance on both part issue.... lmao!!!

• MrsMommy

I don’t park in handicap spaces, I park my car rows away because that’s the only exercise I get. I have never heard of expectant/new mother spots. Where do they have those at?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

They have them in Atlanta. This does not deter me because pregnancy is a condition and not an illness.

• MzTisch

MrsMommy says:

“More than likely the expectant mother can skip,walk, or possibly even still run. Someone needing that handicapped parking space trumps them!”
    ————————————————————————–

^^^^^^^

• Ms. Everything

@Mrs, I'm always big and pregnant in the summer time and I'm sorry if I have to go shopping and have to park all the way at the back of the mall and walk through 100+ degree heat, no shade and dragging toddlers, I'm gonna be pissed the hell off :lol: Doesn't mean I needed bedrest though just a closer parking spot. And I have sympathy for other women who may not want to go through the same :shrugs: Plus they'll have rows upon rows of handicapped spots at the malls but usually 1 or 2 expectant/breastfeeding spots

@Anna you usually find them at malls and grocery stores

• lovinme

now what used to piss me off is the parking on Army Post that were for Generals Wives or some shit!!! Really gtfoh!!!!!! lmao

• MzTisch

Ms. Everything says:

Mz. Tisch… I don’t need to imagine the frustration of the handicapped person cause I’ve been there myself which is why I rarely ever do it but I won’t say never cause there have been times. But I’m considerate enough to make sure I’m not leaving my car there while leisurely taking my time somewhere and I’ve never parked in a handicapped if that was the only one available.

^^^^^^^^^

K...... :blink:

• MrsMommy

Ms. Everything says:

@Mrs, I’m always big and pregnant in the summer time and I’m sorry if I have to go shopping and have to park all the way at the back of the mall and walk through 100+ degree heat, no shade and dragging toddlers, I’m gonna be pissed the hell off Doesn’t mean I needed bedrest though just a closer parking spot. And I have sympathy for other women who may not want to go through the same Plus they’ll have rows upon rows of handicapped spots at the malls but usually 1 or 2 expectant/breastfeeding spots
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a sense of entitlement that you really shouldn't have. I've been pregnant, hot and tired. I would have loved for everyone to feel sorry enough for me and not let me lift one finger. But in reality, I was pregnant and NOT SICK.

The reality, however; is that you are PREGNANT and CHOSE TO BE pregnant. You DO NOT get to play the "pregnant card" because no one will recognize it.

• GAGIRL87

MzTisch says:

GAGIRL87 says:

^^^^^^^
    I have never done this….to afraid of the hefty fines/towing.
    But, I have slid my arse in those HYBRID spaces.

______________________________________________________________

I never park there for more than 10 minutes, normally I do it when I'm running in a store to grab something real QUICK and come back out.

• MrsMommy

MzTisch says:

Ms. Everything says:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's really inconsiderate and against the law to park in a space reserved for the handicapped. However, it's often hard to tell who is handicapped and who is not.

I also know people who use the handicapped space while using their elderly parents vehicle. They are not handicapped but use the privilege anyway.

• MzTisch

GAGIRL87 says:

MzTisch says:

GAGIRL87 says:

^^^^^^^
    I have never done this….to afraid of the hefty fines/towing.
    But, I have slid my arse in those HYBRID spaces.

______________________________________________________________

^^^^^^^
    *spanking you on the booty too* :hahaha:

• MrsMommy

"I never park there for more than 10 minutes, normally I do it when I’m running in a store to grab something real QUICK and come back out."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

This will not work forever, and your time to pay a hefty fine or jail time is coming soon.

• MzTisch

MrsMommy says:

MzTisch says:

Ms. Everything says:
    ————————————————————————

It’s really inconsiderate and against the law to park in a space reserved for the handicapped. However, it’s often hard to tell who is handicapped and who is not.

^^^^^^^
    Yeah, I know some people who take advantage of whomever's handicapped placards. But, if they get caught they are in deep ish. The placards and the spaces are for the use of the individual that is handicapped. It's not for the driver of the car, but the handicapped individual. It's really sad.

• Ms. Everything

@Mrs.. really?? You clearly have never read anything I've ever posted about pregnancy if you think I feel pregnant women are entitled. And you're newer than me so you also don't know that I spent the better part of almost 3 years disabled. And am actually qualified to receive a permanent handicapped placard but chose not to because I generally can park close enough where it isn't needed. I'm far from entitled or inconsiderate of those with disabilities :rolleyes:

• sweetpea78

She wouldn't have run up on C Breezy like that...Oh she has some sense :rofl:

• MrsMommy

Don't be cute Ms. Everything. I was obviously talking about your pregnant condition and nothing else. Like you said, I'm new here and wouldn't anything about your medical history.

• Ms. Everything

Unfortunately I can't help but to be cute :wink: but you took the wrong thing from what I said so I felt like correcting you. My point is before assuming I'm inconsiderate to the handicapped or assume that pregnancy is a disability (although sometimes it can actually be classified as a short term temporary disability) know all of the facts

• Genia

Questions
    1). Did she want the spot?
    2). Ursher don't travel with security?
    3). Did Ush really refuse to move from a handicap spot.

S/N: Anyone that parks in the handicapp spots...our horrible and should be flogged by the McDonalds Guy.

But...on my premenstrul days...I do park in the expectant mother spots...I figure...prove im not pregnant.

• pointhimout

the right people are celebrities. grab his hoodie? flailing her arms? b itch if you dont get cho tired ass out my face with that bs. when a handicapped person circles the block, get my attn. until then there are 25 other spaces he/she can park. gtfoh. she was just tryna get a rise so he'd slap her and ass then get sued. FAIL.

• pointhimout

AFTR, I too will park in a handicapped spot sometimes, but definitely not often. like that many phuckin handicapped folks are out. and you have seen plenty of people with the decal park, and WALK they phuckin asses out the car, no limp, cain, walker, etc. so, with that being said, you should only be allowed to park there if the actualy handicapped person is with you. again, GTFOH.

• Anna

Genia says:

But…on my premenstrul days…I do park in the expectant mother spots…I figure…prove im not pregnant.
    ~~~~~~
    @Ms Everything, Some women don't know that you can use (short term) disability insurance durning your 12 week absence after delivery.

• SunRiseBlossom

Is that heffa Handicap?! :shocked:

She can't be the way she was cutting up... :no:

She better be glad Usher didn't beat her butt the way she was brushing up on him... That boy could've really done her something dirty while she acting all bad and hard... :stop: the Madness!!! :rofl:

• Genia

pointhimout says:

_________________________________________________________________
    I know that's right!!!! I have a homegirl who uses her mama's and her mom's been gone almost a year now. BUT... :dead: at when a handicapp person starts circling the block get my attention...

• Ms.Fashion

Usher did right by just looking at her and letteing her act a fool. He has much more to lose than her.

But had it been me....as soon as her hand came up towards me, I would have two pieced her ass real quick!!! :karate:

I don't play that. This a different era. You don't know what people will do. Can yall imagine someone coming at you all gangsta because you decide to park in handicap????

Officer Ricky wanna be ass!!!! GTFOH Who polices handicap parking???!!! This situation could have turned out really bad had Usher decided to react to her. Let fools be fools.

• Ms.Fashion

oops letting.....

• singer25

Happy Friday SR Family....

This story is funny as hell

Sandra please tell the story about usher having full custody thats more interesting then this....

• Mr.BluPhi

Did she yell "this is my country, you dont belong here"????

• 100% usa made!

I love me some Usher! Cool as a breeze!