Celebs Out & About: Mary J Bige, Monica, Jeezy, Devyne Stephens

Soul legend Mary J Blige performed an intimate concert at the sold out Tabernacle in support of her new album, My Life: The Journey Continues, in Atlanta last night. After the concert, she attended an after party at Luckie Lounge with her celebrity friends Monica, Jeezy, and Devyne Stephens.

Photos by Thaddaeus McAdams/Photos by ExclusiveAccess.net and INFphoto.com

14 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Mary J Bige, Monica, Jeezy, Devyne Stephens”

missB90 says:

So sad i missed that concert…i love MJB.

TerranceAllen says:

Mary & Monica shld record together….love both of them! @neosoulrocstr ……..I wish I wld have been able to make the concert.

iscream says:

Love Mary and her album is growing on me. I love the song with Rick Ross.. Nas ripped it too.

Support real R&B artist. Get that My Life 2

peanutbuttercup says:

Mary is beginning to morph into Kendu. They’ve started to look alike.

DrKJenks says:

I love MJB and Monica! A collab would be nice!

Daisy says:

@Iscream I will pass on My Life II hasn’t grown on me. I only like the songs you named and the one with Bey is ok and I like the one with Drake.

Mary and Monica look cute and casual two very real ladies

screwball69 says:

peanutbuttercup says:

Mary is beginning to morph into Kendu. They’ve started to look alike.
    ________________________________________________________________________
    Damn, you took the words right out of my mouf. No disrespect to MJB because she gets nothing but respect from me, but she and her husband are looking just like brother and sister now-a-days. Especially in that picture. :no:

mjoylaw says:

CHARBEE says:

JEEEEZY I NEVER NOTICED THE CONE HEAD. I LOVE THE RASPY VOICE THOUGH . :lol:

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN MJB.

IF KELLY AND DEVYNE WERE DATING, SHE SHOULDA KEPT HIM.

MONICA LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND SHE SEEMS HAPPY TO ME.

free says:

mjoylaw says: Something irks me about this picture.. Monica’s face is looking odd.. I hope she knows what she’s doing and is really as happy as she claims

************************************

my first thought is that she she drew on her nose.

GAGIRL87 says:

I’ve been loving Monica’s music since her first album and her new joint has been really growing on me Team Mo :yahoo:

:whistle: It’s a shame you ain’t wanted when you had it… heey
    Gave my love and you took the **** for granted.. heey
    And it was me those nights that you didn’t come home
    Crying to my momma, blowing up your phone
    Just wait a little while, baby you gon’ see
    That this gon’ hurt you more than it hurt me

tmckee says:

Monica back on baby watch.

laterthannever says:

I haven’t really followed Mary’s music for almost a decade methinks. Her sound just stopped speaking to me.

Still not convinced that Monica isn’t/wasn’t prego. She’s always been a classy concealer. (Like… not wearing uncomfortably tight compression tools to hide it, but just, minding her business in fluffy outerwear).

FloridaChick813 says:

Mary is finally starting to look her age..