A new study shows 89 percent of black parents spank their children when compared to other races.

According to the Daily Mail, "researchers have long found corporal punishment extends to families of all ethnic groups and socio-economic backgrounds." But the study shows African Americans are more likely to whip, paddle and spank their children, and use other methods of physical violence as disciplining tools.

The study, led by Elizabeth Gershoff, a professor and researcher on corporal punishment at the university, examined 20,000 kindergartners and their parents.

"The numbers show that 80 per cent of Hispanic parents and 79 per cent of white parents say they have spanked their children."

But while the study showed that Whites and Hispanics spanked their children with the open hand, blacks used more violent methods against their children, such as belts and extension cords.

CNN suggests that harsh whippings are a legacy "left by the brutality of slavery".

Others say blacks whip their children, rather than patiently communicating their expectations, because blacks are less educated.

Experts generally agree there is a fine line between a swat on the behind, and the more serious physical punishments meted out by blacks against children as young as 2.

Elizabeth Gershoff told Caller.com,

"There's a slippery slope between hitting them with a hand and an object, and hitting them twice and hitting them 10 times. It all has negative consequences for children, and it's too easy for spanking to get carried into abuse."

Child expert Dr. Sears writes that spanking children leads to more aggressive kindergartners:

Spanking demonstrates that it's all right for people to hit people, and especially for big people to hit little people, and stronger people to hit weaker people. Children learn that when you have a problem you solve it with a good swat. A child whose behavior is controlled by spanking is likely to carry on this mode of interaction into other relationships with siblings and peers, and eventually a spouse and offspring.

The recent study explains why blacks tend to be more violent in nature, and why the prison population is majority black when blacks are only 13 percent of the U.S. population.

While we believe that the majority of Sandrarose.com's readers are of above average intelligence, hopefully this study will serve as a wake up call.

• lovezoe

I can do a study and say anything. :coffee: I will not get into this mess today.

Thank you to all those who are serving and have served! Shout-out to my hubby!

• Starr

THey didn't need to do a study for this.

• Anna

& Whites kill their children and get away w/it.
    Female Asians are "Tiger Moms". Being they don't nuture, but belittle.
    If little Ray Ray is messing up and you call the police, the first thing they say is "you better handle it", you don't want us to do it for you.
    I say bring back paddling in schools. I never got one, too afraid of having my peers watch me get one in front of them.

• Long Time Lurker

:popcorn: It's bout to be some shyt in here. :yes:

Morning all!

• Creamychic

Sandra Rose are you really white ? :waiting: serious question really?

• SunRiseBlossom

:karate:

Wait a minute!!! ALL race disiple there kids with other means that their open hands... Didn't the judge and his wife just get exposed for beating his daughter with a belt! :coffee:

Anna says:

& Whites kill their children and get away w/it.
    Female Asians are “Tiger Moms”. Being they don’t nuture, but belittle.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    YOU BETTER :preach: THAT SERMON THIS MORNING. BUT NON OF THAT CHIT IS ABUSE! Sometimes I wonder, man........ :no:

• alabasterboi

Sandra Rose are you really white ? serious question really?

you mean Alabaster??? :rofl:

maybe im half black according to study b/c i beat the shyt outta my kids when they need it :ido:

• SunRiseBlossom

Cut up Tatted!!! I see ya DIVA!!! :hug:

• http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/8/mayor-talks-tough-to-black-teens-after-flash-mobs/ LaTechGrad02

• Creamychic

and where they getting their numbers from, have any of you received a knock on your door asking about a survey NO, they ask 100 families out of millions and they put some numbers together and come up with a theory, GTHOHWT, :nono:

• SunRiseBlossom

alabasterboi says:

____________________________________________________________

• neen-o

It's too early for the race-baiting. We all need to discipline our children. If not us, then who? Bubba in cellblock 13?? Sandusky's proteges? Who?? smh

• SunRiseBlossom

Good morning Long Time Lurker!!! :hug:

• Creamychic

alabasterboi says:

Sandra Rose are you really white ? serious question really?

you mean Alabaster???

________________________________________________________

Oh yea my bad Sandra are you an Alabaster woman :waiting:

• kingstonn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OMG THIS IS SO TRUE, BECAUSE I KINGSTONN SPANK ALL MY PEERS AND EVEN MY DOGS! THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

I'm in that 89%. And fukk those statistics. That white judge showed that black folks ain't the only ones to occasionally use a belt.

Also- cut the crap, Sandra. Since spankings makes Blacks sooo soo violent. Get me the statistics on the number of Black serial killers versus whites. And Black child killers versus white. And Black serial rapists versus white. And Black terrorists, arsonists, child molesters, and so forth....versus Whites.

You want to say maybe the Blacks beating their kids with belts sometimes leads to their kids aggessively staking territories and selling drugs (because MOST Blacks are in jail for drug-related offenses), then fine, you may can draw a line.

But get off this "spanking" sh*t. Nobody gives a damn how you were aised, what you saw, who spanked/didn't spank you or what you choose to do. You aren't finna change ANYbody who's a REAL parent's opinion in here with your useless attempts to berate their methods. If you want to sit a bad-azz 5 year old in a corner for not following your rules for the umptenth time, then open your legs, push one out and do so.

Otherwise- folks spank their kids. Get the fukk over it and no, noody gives a sh*t about what you, CNN or a bullsh*t "study" thinks about it.

Get another dead horse to beat please.

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ SunRise...... THANK YOU BEW! I had just got back from the gym. Bish 'bout to drop that 25 pounds so i'll be rett for the spring/summer! Hopefully some lbs. can come up off them kakes & hips, too! :yes:

• http://facebook.com/b3autiful17 Beautifuleve17

Seriously??? This is ridiculous....

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

SELF HATE IS A HORRIBLE THING :coffee: HAVE UR OWN AND FUK THEM "STUDIES" PEOPLE AINT GON TELL U WHAT THEY DO BEHIND DOORS SO PLEASE DISMISS ME WITH THIS SILLY SHYT TODAY OKIE... OH OH AND WHITE PARENTS AINT ALL THAT THEY MIGHT NOT SPANK THEY KIDS AS MUCH BUT GUESS WHAT THATS WERE THE CRAZY WHITE KIDS KILL THEY MAMA AND DADDY OVER NOT HAVING THEY WAY U DONT HEAR IT THAT OFTEN IN THE BLACK AND HISPANIC COMUNITY SO PLEASE SANDRITA USE UR OVARIES UTERUS AND GET UR OWN KIDS THEN LET ME KNOW IF THEY COME OUT SOOO PERFECT LIKE U :kona:

kingstonn says:

————————————————————————-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me too. I only received 1 spanking from my mom, and I must admit, I deserved it, so I didn't grow up in a hostile environment, but in my day, I did :heart: to put bish's to sleep w/my fists! :coffee:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

Sandra when was the last time you spanked your children. Huh, what you say you dont have any. Its very easy to sit behind your :typing: and type down all these negative azz sterotypes. Stop adding to the problem and find a solution.

• free

Anna says: & Whites kill their children and get away w/it.
    Female Asians are “Tiger Moms”. Being they don’t nuture, but belittle.
    If little Ray Ray is messing up and you call the police, the first thing they say is “you better handle it”, you don’t want us to do it for you.

******************************

:cosign:

• Secret

This is the one post that needs to be deleted

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

I’m in that 89%. And fukk those statistics. That white judge showed that black folks ain’t the only ones to occasionally use a belt.

But get off this “spanking” sh*t. Nobody gives a damn how you were aised, what you saw, who spanked/didn’t spank you or what you choose to do. You aren’t finna change ANYbody who’s a REAL parent’s opinion in here with your useless attempts to berate their methods. If you want to sit a bad-azz 5 year old in a corner for not following your rules for the umptenth time, then open your legs, push one out and do so.

Otherwise- folks spank their kids. Get the fukk over it and no, noody gives a sh*t about what you, CNN or a bullsh*t “study” thinks about it.

Get another dead horse to beat please.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign: and based on some of these posts, with the bullying of certain stars, maybe she should've been spanked! :rofl:

• kingstonn

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    less educated how? both of my parents have their masters.. oh. you mean less educated in how to get cursed out by their children in Target because Mommy wont buy Billy the toy he wants? ohhhhh. okay. :rolleyes:

• alabasterboi

Sandra when was the last time you spanked your children. Huh, what you say you dont have any. Its very easy to sit behind your and type down all these negative azz sterotypes.

:shotsfired1:

:duel:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

Waiting for you to post a study about the white families we see that have never spanked they kids and their kids come home and blow their fukkin heads off because their mom didnt let lil Timmy spend the fukkin night.

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

I'mma need witeboi aka alabasterboi to stop posting today!!! I'm still :dead: on Penn-atration State! :dead:

• Long Time Lurker

@SunRise Morning Love!

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

And because of this, the next time I smack a bish with a laptop or whip a person's azz who comes at me with malicious intent, or have fantasies of knocking a coworker the fukk out....

I will personally thank my mama for whipping my azz those 4 or 5 times. Woman did a damn good job if I may say so myself.

kingstonn says:

———————————————————————
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kingstonn, you and I both know it's not about the toy. It's about that tropical fruit flavored Sunny D that just came out! :coffee:

• Long Time Lurker

@Dougie you know I :heart: u, right?

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

^^^ :cosign: :preach: STOP HATING UR SELF AND UR OWN FUKN RACE ALWAYS ABOUT HOW BLACK PEOPLE DO THIS AND THAT AND HOW THEY NOT EDUCATED :rolleyes: LOVE URSELF MAMA SHYT!!

• lovezoe

Yeah we not gone talk about the ALABASTER moms who drown their kids, murder their kids, make up some story from what they saw on TV the day before (check the news, going on right now), other crazy ish. These ALABASTER foster parents who lock their foster kids in the closet and starve them. Yeah we beat ours. VERY, VERY few die as a result.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

I SEE YALL LATERZ PEEPS :waves: YALL HAAVE AN AWWSOME FRIDAY AND BESOS AND :hug: TO ALL THE PURRTY BISHES IN HERE!! :wink: #NOTPLAYINGNICETODAY

• vero

:offtopic: Today's my little boy's birthday ! He turns 4 !!!! :happy:

• alabasterboi

OK...Lets not throw all people of "alabaster" in the same pot. First off i would never name my son Timmy!! Secondly i have buckled my sons legs in the middle of Target..so like any race it is all in how "YOU" were raised b/c all the people of " alabaster" i know whoop they kids any time...any place....

:thumbsup:

• neen-o

@ Choco
    :cheer1:

That's what I'm saying. People without children should NOT have any say-so or public opinion about parenthood.

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign: and ever notice how they ALWAYS blame a black person for kidding their children by gunpoint...chit, ain't no black man/woman kidnapping no dayum alabaster babies/children by gunpoint BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THESE "SURVEYS & STUDIES", we don't even want out own children, so why the fugg we want YOUR unruly, potty mouth azz kids???

• Secret

@ vero

Congrats. Happy Birthday to your son :)

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@LTL
    I. Love. You. Too. :-D

• lovezoe

ANY time I go to the store people comment on my kids behavior. One chick remembered my kids and said how well-behaved they were. Now, we not gone talk about the ALABASTER kids who holler at their kids, tell them no, curse them, lay on the floor in the store. etc.

• NaijaGal

Please give me a spanking over a gunshot to the head anytime

• SunRiseBlossom

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

I’m still on Penn-atration State!
    ___________________________________________
    :ghost:

alabasterboi says:

OK…Lets not throw all people of “alabaster” in the same pot. First off i would never name my son Timmy!! Secondly i have buckled my sons legs in the middle of Target..so like any race it is all in how “YOU” were raised b/c all the people of ” alabaster” i know whoop they kids any time…any place….
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Is your child w/a white or black woman??? Just curious?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

@Dougie, :cosign: alla dat!!!!

@Vero, :happybirthday: to your baby boy!!!! Punch him four times for me!!!! :lol:

Good Morning

:happybirthday: to Vero's Son! :yahoo:

• LadyT

I believe uneducated people are more likely to physically abuse their children and think its like whooping or spanking because they were abused. I actually clicked the link for the daily mail because I'm all to familiar with Sandra's type of journalism. The end quote was great said something like ... Most parents spank their kids and don't consider it abuse<-- how does Sandra conviently leave that out?

• lovezoe

@VERO Happy Birthday to your little guy!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka NotSammySosaSister

stopped reading the story when i saw the lil girl's panties. Sandra can u please take that pic down? thanks :hug: :coffee:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

I really don't understand how we fall into this trap! I've been known that Sandra set up "trap post" and then sit back and watch the reactions by laughing! :coffee:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@Vero
    Tell the baby happy 4th!

@Laker
    See ya later! Have a great one!

@AlabasterBoi
    I hatechurazz for saying you would never name your son no damn Timmy. :lol:

• SunRiseBlossom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Vero's son!!! :happybirthday:
    Dig deep into mommie's pockets and Enjoy your day!!! :party:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

*RUNS BACK IN TO SMACK ALL DAT AZZ IN TATT GRAVI** DAAAM THEM CAKES IS RIGHT!! :yes:

• vero

:lol: @Unpredictable ! I will :rofl:

Good Morning Tatted, Unpredictable, Dougie, SunRise, Vero, Naija, :wave:

:ha: Sandra! Sassy read your ass!!! :rofl:

LadyT says:

… Most parents spank their kids and don’t consider it abuse<– how does Sandra conviently leave that out?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And how does she conveniently leave out similar photos of "white" parents spanking and/or discipling their children?? Just black & hispanic mothers! :no:

• lovezoe

Not saying I spank my kids, but I have always been under the mindset you get the swaps for your age.

Heeeey Chibs. :hug:
    Didn't Doug READ THAT AZZ?!?! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Hey Chi!!!!! :waves: Yesterday, I asked you how the job fair went, and you igged (a new word) me. :cry:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

I wish Sandra would stop posting these stories about her make-believe methods of parenting with the pretend kids she's never carried/pushed-out/raised.

Who cares? Raise your own fantasy kids and let everybody else raise their real ones.

• SunRiseBlossom

Good morning Fayla, Unpredictable, and lovezoe :hug:

• vero

thank you everyone !!!! :hug:

today's a public holiday here and i've been cooking since 6 am !

• jazi65

This study is some :cuss: I received a few swats from mom and gmom (they heavy handed) but never been beat. As for my child so far the cracked knuckles with a wooden spoon seem to do the job.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Tatted, Choco, Lakes, Dougie, Vero, Alabaster, LTL, etc :waves: and :hug:

• alabasterboi

Is your child w/a white or black woman??? Just curious?

he is of "alabaster" from both sides

--------------------------------------------------------------------

@AlabasterBoi
    I hatechurazz for saying you would never name your son no damn Timmy

yeah i aint wit that nonsense!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Hey Sunrise :waves:

• SunRiseBlossom

Good morning chibtex!!!!!!!!!!! :waves:
    How are you my girl?!!! :hug:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

<------------ Just got back from the gym. 'Bout to loose them 25 lbs so a bish can get into that 10 from a 14! :yes:

I'mma size 14 from years of being abused by my parents! :coffee:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

I wish Sandra would stop posting these stories about her make-believe methods of parenting with the pretend kids she’s never carried/pushed-out/raised.

___________________________
    :cosign: This chit should be under the title of WHEN BLOGGING GOES MUTHAFUGGIN WRONG

• Beautifuleve17

New post plzzzzzz

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

:shotsfired:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

Morning Chiby! And everybody else!! (Sorry, I didn't speak before. Had to type that long azz diatribe up on my phone.) I'm typing from the comfort of my bed ta-day! :yahoo:

• vero

Hey Chi ! :kiss:
    How was the job fair? I don't know if you replied yesterday

• NaijaGal

@Chiby :waves: hey chica

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Alabasterboi - Oh okay. Was just curious and you had me :rofl: with how you answered it! :lol:

• NaijaGal

Who saw Momma Eve tell Tamar she would slap the piss off her if she continued being disrespectful

• http://www.speaksista.com Ujusask

Ummmm..the article is about how Blacks beat the crap out of their kids but why is there a picture of 'Kate plus 8' beating her kid? Isn't she White?

Heeeeey Unpredyck! :hug:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

:waves: <-----that silly azz study.

Hey errrbody!!1

@Unpredictable
    I responded but I guess it got lost in the comments. But it was ok. I mean pretty much the same crap. "You can leave your resume with us, but you still need to go online to apply and send post your resume."

You know they be only having those job fairs for community relations purposes. I used to work in community relations. I know how that chit goes.

• pointhimout

i guess. you do what works for you. I didn't get many whippings, but I did have resentment against my mom because I thought she was so mean. I felt like there was something she wasn't happy with in her life and it was taken out on the kids. But as I think about all my siblings, we didn't get beatings like that, which leads me to think we pushed mom to her limit and she attacked with her fists, belts, or whatever she could get her hands on.

ever got beat with an extension chord? my grandmother whipped me with one. I hated her to her dying day, even as an adult. We NEVER had a relationship. wait, is that another topic completely?

Ujusask says:

Ummmm..the article is about how Blacks beat the crap out of their kids but why is there a picture of ‘Kate plus 8? beating her kid? Isn’t she White?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That IS that bish, huh?! GOOD CATCH! :yes:

• sexyphillygirl

I dont have any children so im sitting on the sidelines reading commments....

• kingstonn

:blink:
    so i think i'm gonna log off. yeah. :bye:

• MsOnederful

:offtopic: Loving the new pic Tatted!

@ Naija

:whistle:
    Don't nobody hold me
    Don't nobody kiss me
    The way you do.....NOBODY!

Meshelle on dat azz! :coffee:

• Creamychic

alabasterboi says:

___________________________________________________

:thumbsup:

I'mma size 14 from years of being abused by my parents! :coffee:
    _________________________________________________________
    :rofl: Right!!!

• vero

that's not really cool Chi. I hope you get to move out with your husband and you finally find a job ! :hug:

• LadyT

Dougie I honestly don't think that Sandra's intention is to tell people HOW to raise their kids I feel that it's just to tell other people how SHE thinks they should do it. Majority of her posts are based on how she seems appropriate and not for society: Beyonce wearing heels while pregnant vs Keyshia Cole or Monica wearing them, Mariah and Nick pimping their children for Barbara Walters vs Monica giving Sandra pictures from inside the hospital, etc etc

@ MsOnderful - thank you girl. Tryna get my fitness on! :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

NaijaGal says:

:dead: I saw the preview when she said it, but I missed the episode. :lol:

Heyyyyy hun!!!!

People crack me the heyul up, I swear! :lol:

Vero see post 82....

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

Question:
    Sandra were yout beat as a child and that's why you decided to create a blog that would stalk/ridicule others. Is that why you try hard azz hell to make everyone look like a narcissist when in fact you are one yourself. Please come lay on my couch and talk about it ____________/.

• http://youtu.be/W_CQEcLXe-E YSoSerious

Not gonna do this today. No ma'am. :nono:

(scrolls to read the comments anyway)

• bnatural

This is a good article. I don't know how many times I've heard people say they got beat with extension cords, brooms, chairs and wire hangers.

I used to think this was a laughing matter until I realized how old the children were. When is it ok to beat, not spank your child with those objects?

You shouldn't leave bruises on your children. JMO.

• SunRiseBlossom

Ujusask says:

__________________________________________________________
    Yea because all the black parent is doing is pointing...
    Is that abuse>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :shrugs:
    All I see is the white mother beating her child...... :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

@Tatted, guhl, I'm trying to work off a few pounds myself. Mainly in the stomach area. I did five minutes on my eliptical machine this morning. <------It's a start. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6yW-Chp7Pw screwball69

Ahh Chit,

Sandra you done stirred up a hornets nest with this sht right here. But I'm going to tell you like my grandma use to tell us.

"I'm not for hitting chilrun's for no reason, but if they can't ackrite, I know how to get on that ass until they will." :coffee:

I never had mine beat but she tore my middle brothers ass up one good time. Shocked the fcuk out of me.

I don't have any yet, but do note that I too will NOT be talking to a 5 year old all day everyday about what is right and wrong. Their little asses have a general sense of the two and it's up to us to teach them that there are consequences for their action (both positive and negative) with the negative actions leading up to and including having your ass :whip: when necessary. :yes:

@Vero
    Thats the :pray: He keeps trying to me with a military recruiter cause he is seriously considering going back into the military. He did 8 years in the Army. If he goes into the Air Force this time he'll only have 12 years left and then he can retire.

Anything is better than what's going on now/

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@Point
    I never got beat with no extension cords.....just a belt, a plastic comb and a slipper.

Lmao! I remember that beating with the slipper tickled more than it hurt so I had to make myself cry to make it seem like it was doing something.

Did u hate your grandmother because of the extension cord thing or for other reasons?

• sexyphillygirl

Braxton family values was good, I bust out laughing when Momma Evelyn said she would smack the piss out of Tamar, lmao, that was to funny. Toni reminds me of a chick that had it all, lost it and dont know how to be humble, that mansion she in is nice, but hell I will file bankrupt if I can live like that....

• LadyT

Chocolate Diva that's exactly what I'm saying the whole world revolves around her so I do think she's a narcissist

• caligirl

:waves: Good Morning

Sings a special song to my favorite makeup up artist

She's a brick----house
    Mighty mighty, just lettin' it all hang out
    She's a brick----house
    The lady's stacked and that's a fact,
    ain't holding nothing back.

OWWWWWWWw
    Tatted :hugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Kingstonn and Ysoooooooo!!!!!!! :yahoo:

• Bootcampgirl

Hey all :waves:
    I see I'm not the only unlucky fluck sitting at work today :mad:
    On topic- :huh:

• vero

:rofl: @Unpre. yeah that's a start !

CHi, i saw it and i replied. Good luck lady !

i'm not gonna be on much today. i know it's also HoRny Birthday's. please :kiss: her for me

• NaijaGal

@Tatted
    :whistle:
    Do ya really wanna touch it?
    Do ya really wanna fcuk with me tonight?
    And if ya know how I like it
    Would ya call my name and give it to me right?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka NotSammySosaSister

:::: : ::::: ::::: ::: :::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :crying:

NaijaGal says:

____________________________________________________________
    Momma Eve told her ass I carried you in MY womb, you didnt carry me!!!
    Mama Eve got in her ass....Tamar be doing waaaaaaaay too much at times...

• NaijaGal

Unpre :hug: hey mama
    Giiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllll her momma was not feeling those eyerolls from Tamar so she put that chick in check...I chuckled...a lot

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Unpre - Heyul yeah 5 minutes is a start! People don't realize how hard the eliptical machine really is. Girl, do you....congrats! I'm proud of your 5 minutes. :yes:

sexyphillygirl says:

__________________________________________________________
    :yes: Toni is not very humble for a women with heart problems, lupus, and a child with autism..... :coffee:

:dead: @ Caligirl. Thank you, mama! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

NaijaGal says:

@Tatted

Do ya really wanna touch it?
    Do ya really wanna fcuk with me tonight?
    And if ya know how I like it
    Would ya call my name and give it to me right?

That used to be my chit!!! :dance:

• sexyphillygirl

I see that Tamar and Toni moved to LA from Atlanta, I found it funny they said she was the baby of the family, hell she my age grow up, even though Im the baby of my siblings I get that whole everybody treats you like a baby but Tamar takes it to the next level.

Wait..Toni and her ex are dating each other or did I hear it wrong last night???

Well okay, Naija. YOU CAME WITH IT DIDN'T YOU! :yes:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@LadyT
    Great observation. Someone call Monica and Tiny and ask if they beat their kids so if they say yes, Sandra will now encourage it.

@Bnatural
    Your comment made me think of the movie "Mommy Dearest." No MORE WIRE HANGERS!!!!

• iCandy86

I have alot to say on this...but I'll refrain :coffee:

:waves: Good Morning, Folks...Happy Veteren's Day

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Unpre – Heyul yeah 5 minutes is a start! People don’t realize how hard the eliptical machine really is. Girl, do you….congrats! I’m proud of your 5 minutes.

I'm telling you. Especially if you don't work out on the reg, cuz I damn sure don't. I done changed up my eating habits, and errythang. I've been feening for a bag of Lays, but I'm behaving. :yes:

• Creamychic

SR.com Requires Hits and she knows exactly how to get them, Can't knock her hustle :wink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Cali!!!! :waves:

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

i really think day of "extention cords, wet towels, switches off trees, belts" are coming to end. seems like a old school mentality .parents gives no flucks anymore

also i thought it was a location thing, back in day i used to HATE going to my aunts down in south carolina cause she was always popping me . my cousins use to tell be about getting whipped with branches and belts etc etc
    but it wasnt a color thing alot of the southern families was whipping kids

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Question:
    Sandra were yout beat as a child and that’s why you decided to create a blog that would stalk/ridicule others. Is that why you try hard azz hell to make everyone look like a narcissist when in fact you are one yourself. Please come lay on my couch and talk about it ____________/.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well dayum, Chocolate! :lol:

Unpredictable says:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

I’m telling you. Especially if you don’t work out on the reg, cuz I damn sure don’t. I done changed up my eating habits, and errythang. I’ve been feening for a bag of Lays, but I’m behaving.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My thighs are NO GOOD on the elliptical. :nono: They are so big! I have cut out bread. That's what I'm working on. I'm an avid water drinker, etc. But i'm working on the bread aspect! :yes:

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

looking at the study results I would say they all fall in the same percentile rank. They are all within 10% of each other.

I would like to see how many black vs other races they interviewed.

• AprilRain

Good Morning! I have not read the comments but I got to say this is a bunch of crapola,,,,I'm hispano and my mom use to belt me until I was black and blue. That is how she was raised, and how her parents were raised as well.. I have belted my kids before, but just like 2 good whippings lol... This study is dumb.. Some white person did this raise y"all blood pressure..

• http://youtu.be/W_CQEcLXe-E YSoSerious

OGMOMMY!! :shotsfired:

Sandra know she be staring some sht, don't she? :lol:

• Anna

sexyphillygirl says:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I have not watched the show. If Toni is dating her ex I would not be surprised. Some ppl have to divorce for "financial" reasons.

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

My thighs are NO GOOD on the elliptical. :nono: They are so big! I have cut out bread. That’s what I’m working on. I’m an avid water drinker, etc. But i’m working on the bread aspect! :yes:
    __________________________________________________
    Alot of my weight is water cause I LOVE anything salty....I know its really bad for me, but it an addiction. Oh and pasta...

I need to go to Pasta and Salt Anonymous...

• caligirl

Look I got beat until I was 15....My brother told my mom that a man came to house to see me. It really just a overgrown school mate.

I've been popped in the mouth, whipped with "switches" (soft young tree limbs), leather belts, been dead alseep awoke to the popping of a belt on my arse, oh and my least favorite a wet dish cloth across the face. I've never been to jail, graudted from high school (never been to the principals office, went to college, married, never killed nobody, I respect authority and all humans, especially the elederly and the mental disabled.

I've have spanked my son and there has been a few times I "talked" to him that I should have been whopping his arse. He's a good kid and knows he ain't about it. His teachers knows this and any police officer that questions it.....

My parents were and are awesome role models. I love my mother and grandmother for EVERY a@@ whopping I got.

I like to see a feature on Why White Kids Kills their parents....
    I'm sure
    Kim K, Lindsay Lohan, Mendez Brothers, Susan White and Casey Anthony; just to name a few never got spankings. They turned out great. :nono:

• vero

:lol: @Chi

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

I have not watched the show. If Toni is dating her ex I would not be surprised. Some ppl have to divorce for “financial” reasons.
    ______________________________________________________
    Tamar saw Keri leaving Toni's house as she was pulling up....and Toni basically admitted that they were "dating." Meaning he probably still hitting it and paying her money outside the child support...Toni is smart. She knows exactly what she is doing.

• caligirl

@UnPred Hey Bew :waves:

• NaijaGal

Vince needs to really lose weight...he was out of breathe just talking leaning against the stairwell...no bueno :no:

__________________________________________________________________
    Kim K. and Lindsey need their ass beat NOW!!!!

• NaijaGal

@Cali :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6yW-Chp7Pw screwball69

caligirl says:

Look I got beat until I was 15….My brother told my mom that a man came to house to see me. It really just a overgrown school mate.
    I’ve been popped in the mouth, whipped with “switches” (soft young tree limbs), leather belts, been dead alseep awoke to the popping of a belt on my arse, oh and my least favorite a wet dish cloth across the face. I’ve never been to jail, graudted from high school (never been to the principals office, went to college, married, never killed nobody, I respect authority and all humans, especially the elederly and the mental disabled.
    I’ve have spanked my son and there has been a few times I “talked” to him that I should have been whopping his arse. He’s a good kid and knows he ain’t about it. His teachers knows this and any police officer that questions it…..
    I like to see a feature on Why White Kids Kills their parents….
    I’m sure
    ______________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: Not to mention that Evelyn Braxton obviously believes in hitting. And all of her children and slapping other people and killing them and sht. There is more to a persons upbringing that how their disciplined. Sandra knows that. She just wants to create conversation. :yes:

NaijaGal says:

Vince needs to really lose weight…he was out of breathe just talking leaning against the stairwell…no bueno :no:
    __________________________________________________________________
    I agree. I'm never the one to talk about someone's weight, but dude needs to lose at LEAST 150lb....he's morbidly obesed.....

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6yW-Chp7Pw screwball69

are* slapping @141 Sorry.

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

chibytex aka the people's champ says:

__________________________________________________
    Alot of my weight is water cause I LOVE anything salty….I know its really bad for me, but it an addiction. Oh and pasta…

I need to go to Pasta and Salt Anonymous…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bread is NOT my addiction, but I have noticed that I eat it w/everything. I would have to say that Pasta is my addiction too, and so is salt. I :heart: me some seasonings. BUT MY BIGGEST ADDICTION IS........ICE CREAM! I adore ice cream, that and cereal! It's just sad really!

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Caligirl - They said those "brothers" were beat and sexually abused by their father!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka NotSammySosaSister

yall makin me hongry with all this bread/pasta talk! i could live on both :love:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka NotSammySosaSister

oh & cheese!!! :D

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

I would have to say that Pasta is my addiction too, and so is salt. I :heart: me some seasonings. BUT MY BIGGEST ADDICTION IS……..ICE CREAM! I adore ice cream, that and cereal! It’s just sad really!
    _________________________________________________________________________
    I'm not really a sweets person...I have to be in the mood...but hot sauce goes on everything, and my food has to be seasoned.....I hate bland food...but my thighs and belly are paying for it....

Thinks after Thanksgiving I'm gonna put myself on a low-salt diet...I also see that Bally's has a good membership thing going right now. It wouldnt hurt me to lose 30lbs...

• NaijaGal

Towanda and that "husband" of hers is a :no:

• caligirl

NaijaGal Hey Now :waves:

@Tatted – They "SAID" those sick bastards were beat and sexually abused by their father, but they killed the moma too. Leave a witness for story...

I LOVE BREAD, POTATES, WINE, ICEcream :nono: I love savory foods. Grilled Cheese with sauteed with brandy and onions. All in moderation of course.

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Fayla - :lol: - I can bash this steak pasta salad from this place called O'Charleys!

@ Chibs - I'm not a sweets person either, JUST ICE CREAM! :yes: But you are right, Hotsauce goes on a lot of chit in my home. We get the one from Sam's Club and we can use that in a month or less. I'mma season-y type person too! I hate bland food. :nono:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Caligirl - Yeah, you know they couldn't leave a witness, PLUS they wanted that inheritance! :yes:

• caligirl

@screwball - I love me some mama Braxton. She does not hold back nothing in front of the camera. #TEAMMAMABRAXTON :cheer:

• Anna

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Caligirl – They said those “brothers” were beat and sexually abused by their father!

~~~~~~~~
    I think they were spoiled rotten brats, who never had any disapline,(just privilledged), and mommy & daddy wanted to cut them off, and they got fed up w/it and killed their parents.

• Daisy

I LOVE Mama Braxton!!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Historically, there is a reason that black people tend to spank/whoop/hit their children more, but most people don't realize the justification behind it.

At one point in our past, black parents didn't have the same rights that "other" people had - and neither did their black children, so, when black children were out with their parents in public they weren't of the understanding that what most children did naturally, black kids didn't have that same luxury.

Today, when a little boy see's another little boy or girl, his natural curiousity makes him want to go over and play with him, touch him, sometimes, hit him. When they go into a store, they want to touch stuff, pick up stuff, feel stuff as part of the natural learning process.

The parents usually have to train them by keeping them close to them or "on a tight leash". Back in the day, little black children didn't have that luxury because we were seen as "animals", so black parents were forced to be extra, extra aggressive with their children because they couldn't afford for their curious little black boys to walk over to some little white girl and touch her, or walk into a store, touch something and break it since that could easily get the parent (or child) beat, humiliated, or lynched.

Those parents didn't get more than one opportunity, so when their children acted up, they were on their a$$es immediately because they HAD to be for fear of them talking back to "sir" or "ma'am", or getting too comfortable with white folk in public that could lead to a mob of sheets showing up at the house with a cross and shotguns.

All that $hit was passed down through the generations and nobody knew WHY "Big Mama" was so aggressive. Most black women today are emulating because her mama did it and her grandmama exhibited that behavior without realizing where it came from - or that it's not necessarily necessary to that degree anymore.

• AllNYC

These white people are lying. They beat their kids.
    Black people have no problem letting you know they are handing out whippings like a badge of honor. White folks don't like to talk about that kind of stuff.

• MrsMommy

During a poll, people will say anything. I know for a fact that Asians and Southern whites whip the sht out of their children. Asians do not like disrepectful or failing children. Their children pay for not living up to their parent's expectations of them. And hillbillies will "bible belt" the sht out of their kids too. Slap 'em right across the mouth or the back of the head. They don't play.

• Lady Progressive

Why are us Black people in SO MUCH DENIAL about the fact that we treat our children like ANIMALS! Stop saying foolishness about "White people killing their children and being serial killers" and "Asian people, blah blah) you sound like an idiot. Let us very easily compare the VIOLENT crime rate of the Black community versus that of White America. It doesn't even come close! We only account for 12% of this country, but account for more than HALF of ALL VIOLENT CRIMES (oh wait, I forgot its RACISM).Our kids are more likely to drop out of school, more likely to live in poverty, more likely to commit violent crimes, highest number of HIV rates, more likely to not have a 2-parent home, etc. And simple minded Black people think that beating a child half to death is going to "solve our issues"? Pathetic.

Why is everyone on here pretending like this study isn't true? You know darn well that the MAJORITY of Black people BEAT their kids like dogs. Slavery is OVER! Eventually we are going to need to become a progressive and intelligent enough community to realize there are other ways to deal with children.

Why do we hold on to treating our children like dogs as if this is some amazing aspect of Black America? If the ONLY way for you to get your point across it to beat your child, then you are terrible at communication skills and probably shouldn't have had children to begin with.

• Lady Progressive

@ Carrington
    Most black women today are emulating because her mama did it and her grandmama exhibited that behavior without realizing where it came from – or that it’s not necessarily necessary to that degree anymore.
    -----
    You are absolutely right. It is a slave/civil rights era mentality and it served its purpose. Now, it is time for us to move on.

• Happy

I grew up physically abused with belts, metal brushes, ping pong paddles across my hands & have had my thick hair pulled while being dragged across a floor. African Americans need to stop the cycle. I grew into a woman with severe mental illness going from doctor to doctor no support, everyone judging me. Black parents get help for that anger b4 you destroy your kids lives. And their lives will be a hell once they reach adulthood. I know mine was. I still struggle. I'm slowly recovering.

• Happy

PS I also NEVER married, and I NEVER had

• Zaidi

It's a preventative measure to make their children aware that a greater whipping awaits them from a racist society that will do any and everything to destroy their black bodies and their spirits!!

• Chelle Raynor

happy you were abused not disciplined, know that!!!! I was spanked put out of my mother and father's home and when i look back i'm so thankful because these unruly children today have no sense of consequence. Yes I will defend myself if need be, but I don't go looking for trouble. I have 2 children son 3 daughter 2. I spank both of them but on an individual basis as they are individuals alike and different. My son is stubborn and bull headed where as my daughter is eager to do any task given. For me a spanking is last resort or first resort depending on the situation. I started loving my children first then disciplining them. There foundation will always be love and the spankings I give them are of love, I know what awaits them. Even when I spank my children I ensure they know I love them, verbally and physically. Upon laying adequate disciplining, NOT ABUSE, I will do away with spankings altogether, as it will no longer be needed. In addition I will most certainly teach them to defend themselves and it is ok to defend themselves. I'm so sorry you experience such a childhood but my mother never used those method. There is a right and wrong way/