In Case You Missed It: Braxton Family Values, Ep 4

In last night’s episode of Braxton Family Values, Traci Braxton performs with her sister, Toni Braxton, for the first time. And mama Evelyn Braxton introduces her man friend, Doc, to Trina and her husband Gabe at lunch.

Gabe informs Evelyn and Doc that they don’t seem “evenly yoked” because Evelyn says she “likes” Doc, but Doc says he likes Evelyn “a lot.”

Trina, Tamar and Towanda grill Evelyn for details on her 3-week relationship with Doc. Evelyn tells her kids to mind their own business. “My girls really need to grow up, and take their minds out of the gutter,” says Evelyn. “Everything is not sex!”

Evelyn explains that when a woman reaches a certain age of maturity, she marries for reasons other than love.

“You don’t want to be by yourself, you don’t want to grow old by yourself … It’s a difference with the mindset of a mature woman,” she tells her daughters.

Trina responds with an anecdote of her own: “Well somebody told me that if you put a condom on your heart … that if somebody screw with it, you’ll be protected,” she says.

97 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Braxton Family Values, Ep 4”

caligirl says:

Thanks, I can catch up later…

I don’t watch them…

Zoe B. says:

I love Momma Evelyn, too cute

caligirl says:

Hey Choco – Did you see this

Secret Santas pay strangers’ layaway bills at Kmart? That’s some good stuff right there!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

dont watch this show.. :coffee:

sinful5410 says:

*thinks to self, they’re friends of the blog*

Ummm, serious question…what kind of discount are they getting on these new teeth? Et tu Mama Evelyn? Only ones left are Traci and Towonda. Btw, I think Trina’s new set looks the best, love her!

Oh and Happy Friday Everyones, Everyones!

Daisy says:

I :heart: Mama Evelyn! Her double gap is so cute to me

Tamar as Debbie Allen was hiliarious :lol:

Traci is funny w/o even trying to me

So, I figured out that Towanda looks like Mama Ev.

Gabe was CMTFU! So, um, Mama E, since you got BOOKOOs of room in your house, why don’t you help a ninja out and let them come stay with you . :rofl: He could’ve picked a better time though.

Hershey says:

Love this show, very tired of Tamar dot org. I :love: mama Evelyn, between her and Ms. Robbie from Sweetie Pies, they keep me looking forward to my golden years.

EB says:

Something about the show is different now :think: I’m starting to loose interest :coffee:

sinful5410 says:

No more double gap for Mama Ev. Must be funny to see your new mouth after 60+ years with the original…

I love the mama !

I Go There says:

This is the same lady that had a date with a guy that:
    Showed up late (she didnt like that)
    Drinked in the afternoon (she didnt like that)
    Tried to talk her into leaving town and getting a room (she damn sure didnt like that)

But as soon as he said he had a driver she was willing to go out on a date with him again… Hell naw :lol:

vero says:

I can take small doses of Tamar once in a while !

Hershey says:

@ MzD Gabe was dead serious trying to get his boarders a new address wasn’t he? That was funny.

Tamar looks ok as long as she doesnt film while her Botox is fresh or wear too much makeup

@Cali
    In the DMV Dizaaaammmm :yahoo:

Eazy Does It says:

cant bring myself to watch this show

Keilyme says:

I don’t watch this, but which one is the scary looking sister??? :coffee:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

So many questions but I’ll start here…

@Caligirl where did you see that? That was a nice gesture.

And…

@Vero why are you STILL crying?

@ Hershey…..Girl you know he was. What Mama said was, this isn’t the time. What she was thinking was, ION want all them mofos in my house!

Then Towanda’s ass will leave and leave Andre and them kids with whatever relative she’s sweet talked into giving them a place to stay. Hell nawl! :lol:

#I’msurethey’renotreallyhomelessthough. :coffee:

Daisy says:

Mama Evelyn must have gotten her gap closed after the show filmed cause it was there last night.

@Eb I still like the show

I Go There says:

This is the same lady that had a date with a guy that:
    Showed up late (she didnt like that)
    Drinked in the afternoon (she didnt like that)

Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: She lightened her mood the hell up, as soon as he said that. She started smiling and chit. :lol: I still heart her though.

Hershey says:

@ MzD they’r not homeless, they have all them rooms at her mama’s house

A reality show I’d watch faithfully:

Put Mama Joyce (Kandi’s mama) Mama Braxton and Miss Robbie in a house and watch them go on dates and live life, I can just see Mama Joyce :cuss: and yelling this is some bullchit, this is some chit! :hahaha:

I dont watch RHOA and who Mama Robbie ill? :shrug:

Hershey says:

@ Keily Towanda…she could be Brandi’s sister :huh: and :blink:

I Go There says:

Unpredictable says:

I Go There says:

This is the same lady that had a date with a guy that:
    Showed up late (she didnt like that)
    Drinked in the afternoon (she didnt like that)

Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! She lightened her mood the hell up, as soon as he said that. She started smiling and chit. I still heart her though.
    __________________________________________________________________

I was looking at that shait like WOW…. Thats all you have to do
    she was all good after that.

Hershey says:

Miss Robbie is from Oprah’s channel, Welcome to Sweetie Pies. I :love: her

Keilyme says:

I recently just started watching Sweetie Pies and that lil bird chested child Charles voice makes my skin crawl. #mutethetv

MzTisch says:

They were getting on my nerves acting all silly and childish while she was trying to talk to them about some grown-woman ish………….

Sometimes you have to stfu and listen to your elders while they drop that knowledge on you….

pointhimout says:

tamar’s too much. i said earlier no way is she like this for real and everybody just puts up with it. no way.

that doc was an extra, then they reshot the scene and gave him 3 lines or so. Trina was sexy doing her set, but she allegedly side eyed me when I told her I was tri-sexual too. #uaintbettathanbeheffa

towanda thought Andre’s book was wack. I concur, and I haven’t read it. Write about what you know, not hope about it. Poor Traci. Gabe: how was it?

vero says:

ohhh i’m sorry Kayla i’m happy it is the weekend :yahoo:

@Keily
    Yeah I don’t think Charles is cute at all with his dome head oh wait Im talking bout Sweeties son

pointhimout says:

toni schits on them next week.

tamar: this has been the family business
    toni: no, toni braxton has been the family business

WOW. they asses got quiet, but a shot of reality snaps even the biggest ego back into place every time. broke or not, u have to admit that toni can get booked to do a show or two somewhere. the others…not so much.

@Point
    Tamara is one of the reasons I can’t watch them they are so extra and fake and TONI thinks every little things she does is soooo cute! And their plastic surgery is ugly

caligirl says:

Ms. Kaylamama – “This lady came up randomly and said, ‘Can I, you know, pay off some people’s layaway?’ ” said Dannell Goddard. Goddard works at Kmart in the layaway department. She told 24 Hour News 8 that when she first heard the request, she was a bit confused.

“I was like, ‘Well, are you trying to pick them up? ‘Cause you can’t pick them up if you don’t have an ID,’ ” Goddard said. “And [the mystery woman] replied, ‘Nope, I just want to help people.’ ”

The woman looked through several of the 800 or so layaway contract tickets at the store. She randomly picked and paid the bill on three of them. She paid about $500 between all three of them and left a $10 balance on each of the accounts.

Crying like a baby…like she paid a bill of mine…MSNBC

caligirl says:

@choco – Nawl it was in Grand Rapids Michigan….

Roc says:

@ Choco…Miss Robbie’s son is Tim. The one with the 1988 haircut and the man boobs and big of child birthing hips.

Daisy says:

Tamar is still going to be Tamar even after Toni checks her

I love Miss Robie!!! She is doing the darn thing at 72 and I heard the food is good at Sweetie Pies

@ Cali…..That was sweet

@ Point…..Toni needs to get over herself too. She’s one of the few female artist I will still spend money on but, she’s not as hot as she once was either. :no:

KyCakes says:

Yuck, Vero….

What is up with your damn gravi’s? :hahaha:

@ Daisy….Tamar still gonna have Vince and be doing better than Toni when Toni shuts up too. :coffee:

yes Ky?

Pretty Dimpz !!! :happy:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

i saw the re-run of rhoa and boy is nene tall!! :blink: and peter just ugh :smack:

Hershey says:

VERO!!! :wtf: You went from bad to worse :screams: :scream: looks for thin prickly switch!

@Cali
    GOD IS GOOD I love heart warming stories like this did anyone catch FOX 5 this am talking about this pregnant woman whose vehicle ran off the side of the road an into a creek upside down when Paramedics got there they said she was not breathing and had no pulse – A passerby said he saw a stranger in the street waving his hands to stop oncoming traffic becuz you couldn’t see her car from the road long story short the pregnant woman was saved as well as her son and she is now working in the very same emergency room that treated her years ago – Some say the man in the street was an ANGEL becuz the pregnant woman’s mother is a cop and they searched high and low for said stranger to give thanks – he was never found

Keilyme says:

Vero your gravi is making me ill hun….

KyCakes says:

yes Ky?
    ————————————————-
    Your gravi…

pointhimout says:

at choco, yeah the surgery and the wigs/weaves are a bit much. aren’t you hot or tired carrying all that mess on ur head? how much longer is tamar’s agreement to play bearded wife? they’re like brother and sister, i swear. talk about no chemistry..they’ve got none.

Tamar’s a pisces. i know guy pisces can play too much and be silly as hell about everything. the female pisces can be too much to deal with cuz they stay doing the most and will stress the hell outta u. she’s definitely living up to what/who her zodiac is. that explains everything.

i saw the re-run of rhoa and boy is nene tall!! and peter just ugh
    Yeah NENE got hella self confidence she straight tries to carrie herself as if she is sexy! :shrugs: Pete Cindy and Nene relationship is WEIRD

KyCakes says:

Keilyme says:

Vero your gravi is making me ill hun….
    ——————————————-
    Meanwhile, I’m having nightmarish flashbacks….A dude tried to holla at me once with a mouth like that… :no:

my gravi what???????
    first, why you crying? now your gravi ugly
    :crying: y’all so meannnnnnnn :crying:

Keilyme says:

@KY

I would’ve puked on spot…

They annoy me cuz they see themselves as something bigger than the public does I mean all of them and oddly I haven’t picked up her manager hubby on my gaydar yet :think:

:dead: @ky ! what did you do ? :lol:

KyCakes says:

:dead: @ky ! what did you do ? :lol:
    ——————————————–
    Told him I didn’t date dudes with that much furniture missing…..

:rofl: RIGHT ON so glad it’s just not me :lol:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

**drives my car through Vero’s gravi teeth**

Hershey says:

@ Vero I can smell your gravi and it smells like hot chit on balmy azz August day :hurl:

EB says:

Something about the show is different now

They took the focus away from Towanda, Andre and Trina, Gabe’s relationship struggles and they’re putting too much focus on Tamar, who is quickly getting on my nerves. It’s not cute to be a 34-year-old brat 24/7. Switch it up a little. Most people can identify with Towanda and Trina’s problems with their men. But who can identify with a grown woman acting like a child? :shrug:

:rofl: @Kayla & Hershey :rofl:

KyCakes says:

Keilyme says:

@KY

I would’ve puked on spot…
    ——————————————————–
    I did….a little bit…in my mouth….

Anywho, please tell me why at my Potluck, everytime I encountered a crock pot, I thought of you and the damn rice-soup-with-fish heads?

Thanks, Kei…. :thumbsup:

Roc says:

:offtopic:

A friend gave me her EBT card today and was able to ball out!!!

Daisy says:

NeNe looked FAB on The Talk this week

Ms.kaylamomma says:

That’s a WHOLE LOTTA self confidence showing in that gravi. I sat next to a lady a whole semester and she didn’t open her mouth. I said something funny one day and she just bust out laughing and the whole row of teeth was missing on the top. I just stop laughing and was like :blink: :wtf:

Keilyme says:

@KY

I’m sorry :( How was the potluck??

Hershey says:

:offtopic: Nene was on the Talk or the View, and she changed her comment about being very rich bish. She said Sheree was trying to say she didn’t have things and she said she’s very rich in spirit, love and she’s very blessed, the audience immediately began to applaud….i said this bish has obviously gotten with an public rep, who is grooming the fugg outta her azz. She’s going to be on Glee too #HEAUXS BE WINNING

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@choco :yes: i agree like nene done droped it on peter’s waker a couple of time “that shirt look gud on u peter” :wink:

KyCakes says:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

—————————————————————–
    :hahaha: AND :dead:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@Roc #SharingisCaring We are family in here. That reminds me… :think:

:rofl: @Kayla

KyCakes says:

@Keily – It was good….

Keilyme says:

My cousin be on Facebook making post about if anyone selling their food stamps to hit her up. I mean damn you can’t pick up the phone and ask people instead of posting on FB?

pointhimout says:

unfortunately for nene she boasted about cashing donald trump’s checks in that same segment, so she can stop back peddling. what’s more than that, we know she’s not rich in terms of assets or liquidity. we’re not completely brain dead.

caligirl says:

Vero – What is wrong with you, putting up that gravi. I thought you were sweet gir.? I should have known better, you up here with us…. :rofl:

ohpretty1 says:

I didn’t see the episode but I love some Mama E!

Roc says:

@Kayla…my bad…had to worry about self today!

:yahoo: <—- me when I left the store

vero says:

Cali why you say that? i’m the sweetest, nicest, most innocent girl in here :lol:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Not to dampen the mood but since we are talking about food stamps, the lady who shot her two kids and then killed herself – her kids died today. Maybe they are better off that way since they were starving but I wonder how the little girl was able to update her facebook page and the grandma didn’t say anything about her status being “MayDie2day”. Why didn’t the grandma and the kid’s dad go help her? Also, if she had to phone to update her status why didn’t she call the dad and grandma for food? That’s a sad situation.

Roc says:

RIGHT ON so glad it’s just not me

_____________________________

No ma’am and there is something a litte strange about the way he speaks. Either his tongue or his teeth are too big. I can’t quite figure it out.

caligirl says:

EB says:

Something about the show is different now

_________________________
    Someone please revive me! I can’t belive, Misss Sandra just said that, I thought TAMAR was your girl!

caligirl says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

I don’t think he’s gay, just look hot cooked food.

__________________________
    :lol: He just makes me think someones gene pool aint so clean :rofl:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@PHO Is that Derek J in your gravi? I loved me some him on RHOA! He was fierce but I hate when they would show his shoes and they would be leaning to the side. I’m thinking he is too fierce for that shyt!!!

________________________
    Their mother has probably brainwashed them into thinking dying is better than trying to survive cuz “MayDie2day” sounds like it was any other normal day to her

Roc says:

@ Choco you’re a nut!!!! :hahaha:

West Coast Chick says:

Moma Braxton is a really pretty woman

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@Choco that’s what I was thinking. From what I read, they showed up to the welfare office looking grudgy, malnurished, and had no shoes on. She was updating her status the whole time the ordeal was going down. I’ve never applied for assistance so I don’t know the criteria but if I worked there and saw that, they would have been approved on the spot and I probably would have drove them to the store to get the food.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Just saw the “SweetiePie’s” marathon over the Thanksgiving holiday and I must say that it’s addictive. Has anyone ever eaten there?

BruhMan5th Flr says:

I am ready to go home

pointhimout says:

yes, that’s derekJ in my gravi. no sure who the FISH is, but that’s not important now is it?

sinful5410 says:

Daisy, if you watch carefully you’ll see that Mama Ev’s gap was not there the entire episode. About half way through I noticed she had veneers in some of her close ups. I think she’s pretty either way, I just think it’s a little weird that every week someone new has their teeth done. It’s only Ep four and so far Toni, Tamar, Trina and Mama Ev all have new grilles.

pointhimout says:

i dont like evelyn. i think someone already mentioned how her ass changed her tune when the white guy last season said he had a driver. after that, she was nicer and receptive to being there.

what does she do to command and have that look of entitlement? and where is old keri at, now that he done helped toni lose that new money?

_________________________
    But thats what folks do try to go in there looking beat up so the state with have sympathy on you – when in all actuality it’s like some of them folks go home and wear all their knock off name brand bullchit either way the mother is to blame for this chit!

pointhimout says:

damn shame for that distinguised older guy to be that damn sexy. he’s wearing jeans today. unfortunately, he drank the kool aid and got married years ago. #FISHISEVIL

pointhimout says:

I know yall heard about the couple in WA state who were the welfare king and queen, living in a million $ house, all while collecting checks, stamps, and all things free. oh yeah, he’s a Dr.