Sneak Peek: Love & Hip Hop, Episode 7, Erica Mena Explains Herself (video)

They’re still talking about the epic catfight between newcomer Erica Mena and Jules Santana’s jump off Kimbella Vanderhee. The women were obviously instructed to yank each other’s hairpieces off in an overly dramatic fashion. Unfortunately, Kim’s clip on hairpiece stayed put, and Erica’s mane is growing from her scalp. So it really wasn’t a ‘fight’ in the truest sense of the word. It was more like a wrestling hold.

In episode 7, Erica visits Yandy Smith, aka Don King, to explain what went on between her and Kim — as if Yandy doesn’t already know what went on since she instigated the whole thing.

Erica explains to Yandy that her “career” as some sort of model is more significant than Kimbella’s career as a rapper’s jump off, or whatever. Erica says to Yandy: “Maybe I did touch a nerve and said something I shouldn’t have.” To which Yandy responds: “Erica, let me paint this picture for you. You’re not my friend.” Yandy is nobody’s friend, and anyone who thinks she is their friend is a poor judge of character.

Source

291 Responses to “Sneak Peek: Love & Hip Hop, Episode 7, Erica Mena Explains Herself (video)”

JMO says:

This is what happens during every episode —> :smack:

No need for a summary :lol:

ryand91 says:

Yandy is a true instigator, if she brings a bish to a party guarantee some weave gone get pulled loose before the end of the night.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@SANDRA

YOU AND ME ARE HERE >>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I SAID THE SAME EXACT THING IN THE OTHER POST

YANDY IS ON NOBODY'S SIDE BUT HER OWN, SHE ARRANGES THE FIGHT SO SHE CAN BE SURE WHEN IT GOES DOWN SHE DOESN'T MISS IT

LOL~

:crying: fluck these heaux! i’m finna be missing my SR fam :crying:

@ Fayla: are you going somewhere?

I Go There says:

Oh Lawd… not these heffas again.

:cuss:

Yeah I caught this earlier Erica is not a WINNER I don’t find that chick cute she talks funny like she has a tongue ring and go figure Kimbella is growing on me

Auntie I’m taking a larger role @work & wont be able to post or lurk much :(

:crying: :crying:

#holdme

Smokie says:

Yandy makes the bottom of my foot itch. I can’t stand her messy ass. I’m waiting for someone to jump up and smack HER. Why is she on here anyway? Shouldn’t she just manage the guys? Goodness.

The Makeup Maven says:

<—- STILL DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHERE T-ERROR HOEMARIE GETS OFF ON GIVING ANYBODY ANY ADVICE and the bish actually taking it!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

NOTICED THE STRATEGICALLY PLACED BANG TO COVER THE LUMPS AND BUMPS SHE RECEIVED FROM THAT CHAIR SHE WAS SLUNG & STUCK ON IN THE PHOTO ABOVE

CAUSE WE ALL KNOW NOT ONE BLOW WAS THROWN-LOL!

howmanylicks_07 says:

I don’t get why Yandy is to blame. If the show is scripted than everyone know what’s going down so Yandy not bringing the lambs to slaughter. Like people are saying. I don’t get why the video hoe was mad though cause instead of getting paid 1000 to suk dack, she only getting a pack of ports.

I hope Erika pulls a Kimbella

I GOTS TO GET MY APOLOGY!

FAY :kiss:

Chief
    I was thinkin the same thing

Congrats @ Fayla find time for us this year :hugs:

The Makeup Maven says:

:hug: <— me reaching out to Fay Fay :wail: <– my crying w/you!

EB says:

Erica, there’s not enough seats to give you :coffee:

Erica, there’s not enough seats to give you
    :clap: :lol:

Congrats Fay…

*kinda glad cause Fay threaten bodily harm.

@Brown… yeah I might have to cut them damn Reality shows off for a bit. Get back into a hobby.

howmanylicks_07 says:

Bye Bye Fay Fay! How can I get down wit the whip it revolution?

howmanylicks_07 says:

EB says:

Erica, there’s not enough seats to give you
    ____________________________________________

She might not want any seats from fear of getting that azz whooped again

___________________________________________________

Oh so we dont like Tiara huh? :coffee:

JMO says:

Is something wrong with Erica’s eye or are those the eye lashes? :think: I went to a store the other day and the sales associate was trying to tell me what was on sale but I was so damn distracted by her eye lashes I didn’t hear a word she said :shrug:

The only thing about Yandi’s earrings that I like is that it reminds me of the Alpha frat. Maaaannn I loved me a frat boy back in undergrad! … Seeing the greeks steppin on the yard …oohh weee … #memories

Chief
    I’ve been reading, I cant get with these chickens

Choco i aint finna do NAN lick a work for the rest of the day ya heard me?

*lip quivering* but WTF i’m gone do without yall? :crying: SR be giving me life @work when i wannna run off :crying:

Luscious :kiss:

TaBew :crying:

Yall still crazy says:

She needs to be making arrangements for lip waxing :coffee:
    #aintmyfault
    ———————————

Fayla, yall fired ole girl?

:hug: (31 hugs for January)

KDub says:

Any reason Lamb Chop looking girl got her tiddays that big on that matchstick azz body of hers? Yall review that in the last Loveless Hip Hop post and I missed it?

___________________________________________________

Oh so we dont like Tiara huh? :coffee:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Don't know her, just would give her a fugged up look and a "mind yo'bizniz" and a "don'tchu got somewhere to be!" :lol:

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Chief
    I’ve been reading, I cant get with these chickens
    ___________________________________________________

yeah since I got this new Camera Im bout to start taking more pics…

Al-Ameera says:

Well, I just didn’t know there was different levels of hoe’n…

Learn something new every day, who knew :shrug:

That conversation that happened with Erica is exactly why I agreed with Kim wanting to tell Em about Fab. Yeah she was wrong for when and how she told her but, could you imagine if that had been hanging out being cool and what not and Em had been there when that fight kicked off? I think that would’ve been foul as hell and even more embarassing for Em.

Hey everybody. :wave:

lovezoe says:

Both are butt models so why Erica mad?! Bet she won’t tell Chrissy she sucked the right dack.

@FAYLA

Congrats and make that money but still…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :wail:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ JMO – that’s from when that eye got split up. That’s why her eye all “cookey” like that! :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

WHO IS YANDY FRIEND? THAT BISH ABOUT HER DINERO FUK THE SILLY SHYT.. :lol: BY THE WAY THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IM LEFT IN A POST TALKN TO MYSELF… :hater:

A Canadian resident has died in the tiny Caribbean island of Grenada, as a result of what the victim’s family alleges was police brutality.

The prime minister of Grenada has ordered an investigation into the death of Oscar Bartholomew, a 39-year-old permanent resident of Canada. He died on Tuesday.

Richard Simon, press secretary for Prime Minister Tillman Thomas, said Thomas is seeking more information about the circumstances surrounding Bartholomew’s death.

Dunbar Belfon, superintendent of the Royal Grenada Police Force, says Bartholomew’s death is an “unfortunate incident.” He said police will be thoroughly investigating.

“The force has a very good track record of being very impartial in terms of conducting similar investigations,” Belfon said. “We have been very forthright in determining whatever investigation that needs to be conducted, even though it is done against members of the same institution.”

Media reports out of Grenada say that local police took Bartholomew into custody after he approached and hugged a female officer who he mistook for a friend.

Belfon says the officer was in uniform and Bartholomew was taken into custody after assaulting her.

Bartholomew’s aunt Josephine de Souza said that Bartholomew, along with his wife and his cousin, had stopped at the St. David’s police station on Monday afternoon for his wife to use the bathroom.

The reports say Bartholomew was beaten while at the police station and died shortly thereafter.

Bartholomew’s mother Phyllis Tate said that his wife saw the police take Bartholomew into the station.

“When he was calling for her they shut the door in her face and she heard when all the lashes were falling on him. She did not see him again until the ambulance came and took him to the hospital, lifeless,” Tate told CTV News Channel on Wednesday.

“It’s very hurtful to know that he didn’t do anything and they just take away his life from him.”

His cousin Shem Pierre accused police of leaving Bartholomew bleeding in his cell for at least three hours before calling an ambulance at the insistence of his wife.

According to doctors, Bartholomew died of a burst blood vessel in his brain.

Family members gave their statements to police on Wednesday and say that they are looking into hiring an outside pathologist to conduct an independent autopsy.
    Jacked from Bossip

Al-Ameera says:

And what kinda show is it when Tierra Mari is the “deep one” ? Chile boo

HOBURGER NUMERO UNO :2dance: HEY LOVE

___________________________________________________

Oh so we dont like Tiara huh?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ____________________________________________

Oh okay…. you dont like her.

I really never knew who she was… I knew she was with the ROC but that was about it.

CHA CHA World Peace says:

AL AMEEEEEEEEEEEERA :wave: HEY LADY!

Yall still crazy says:

I haven’t seen this chair-fight episode. Hmmmp. Kdub if you did, please provide a recap…

The Makeup Maven says:

<—- thinks the little bit that Erica tried to sing in front of the
    "crybaby" @ the photoshoot sound WEAK AS FUGG! :coffee:

Hey Dimplez

TATTTED TA TAS …. *oils up to slide up and down your hips and thighs :yes:

lovezoe says:

IMP all these chicks on the show are lucked up groupies.

Cha Cha :hug:

Dimpz :hug:

@Fayla
    Where theres a will theres a way :yes:

DIMPZZZZZZZZZZZ

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@FAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wail: CONGRATS ON THE MONEY THO :danban1: <money dance!! STILL COME BACK ATLEAST TO DRIVE BY POST PWEEASE!!

:bow: HOBURGER NO.5 :bow:

I Go There says:

Don’t know her, just would give her a fugged up look and a “mind yo’bizniz” and a “don’tchu got somewhere to be
    ____________________________________________

Oh okay…. you dont like her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I just know her “self-righteous” undercover hoe azz would not be my type of hype! :nono: :coffee:

@IGo, thx & GTH :nana:

thx @HowMany, i wanna see what this translates to in ci-zash, click my name to join the Whip-lution :grill:

JMO says:

@tatted … ahh yes, thats it :lol:

:waves: @ dimpz

Cha Cha is the purtiest woman in the world! :bow:

@ JMO :wink: <— really my eye all fugged up like Erica's! :coffee:

:hug:

How is everyone?

@ Fayla…I texted you earlier. :coffee:

Yall still crazy says:

Zoe, that’s it, that’s all. And then they have the nerve to be all :noseintheair:

Hoes, please yall ain’t even naturally cute, GTFOHWTBS

JMO says:

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

what kind of pics
    ____________________________________________________________________

:waiting: :popcorn:

Hey JGirl I usta be cool with. :fistbump: How’s life treating you these days? :coffee:

Lola Monroe can’t rap and she did a show with Wiz Khalifa in DC where’s um Baldy I mean Amber :coffee:

:waves: Dimpz, hi, how are you today? :rofl:

JMO says:

@ JMO :wink: <— really my eye all fugged up like Erica's! :coffee:
    _______________________________________________________________________

The Makeup Maven says:

Did someone “step on” my pure raw, uncut heroine, Smurfette?? You cursing and thangs! :lol:

Erica mad Kim got mo ass to model. :lol:

@Fay

:wail: I wanna WHip It, but I can click on your link yo :wail:

YALL! I’z good! How the hell you be? I miss my lil Twin, been SOOOOOOOOOOOO long since I saw him last. :rofl:

JMO says:

:rofl: I’m good … can’t complain. How are you?? :lol:

I know I was MIA for a minute but did I miss the SR awards??

A man wanted for beating his wife and dragging her behind his truck was tracked to Northern California and arrested in Oroville. Roy Allen Ostergren, 34, was wanted out of Texas for aggravated assault on his common law wife. Authorities say Ostergren beat his wife with a baseball bat, wrapped a chain around her neck and dragged her behind his truck on December 12th.

While the wife was in the hospital recovering from her injuries, Ostergren reportedly snuck into her hospital room, closed the door and assaulted her again. On December 20th, an arrest warrant was issued by the Ector County Sheriff’s Office in Texas.

The U.S. Marshals led Pacific Southwest Regional Fugitive Task Force (PSWRFTF) teamed up with the Lone Star Fugitive Task Force (LSFTF) in the Western District of Texas and tracked Ostergren to California. U.S. Marshals in Sacramento were brought in on the case when he was believed to be hiding out in the Oroville area.
    Deputy U.S. Marshals and Task Force Officers received a tip that he was possibly staying at a motel off of Highway 70 in Oroville.
    _____________________________
    Jacked from Bossip

Glad you like that @ JMO! :lol:

@ Choco – I CANNOT stand that Lola Monroe. I remember when she had no azza’tal and now that bish azz bigger than Nell Carters! Bish GTFOH and Get a Life! :lol:

@YALL..guhl YASSS but what she dont know is she’s fully fired. The broker she’s working for on the other 2 days is waiting to change his p/w before he let’s her go :kona:

so she’s around thinking she’s still got a p/t job, but :no: she really dont!

The Makeup Maven says:

Cha Cha is the purtiest woman in the world!

THANKS THICKALICIOUS *bats eyelashes and leaves them close so you can do my makeup while I stand there naked :lol:

DIMPLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Hey babycakes …. How you?

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

what kind of pics
    ———————–

I want to do some landscapes and nature shots… I still want to some Black and Whites that have a lil grittiness to it… Your know Try to get my Gordon parks on.

@Tatted
    Im just so confused her rap name her image nothing is consistent first she was bikini model :rolleyes: then a video rap girl now she look straight different more rugged WEIRD

2cents says:

Questions of the day:

1. When I press 1 for English why are the prompts still repeated in Spanish?

2. If I were to marque numero dos, would the hold musica be en Espanol?

#mymindthinksthiswaysorry

I bought a camera for that hobby and I still haven’t used it but I will tho this summer :lol:

CHA CHA World Peace says:

Does anyone know who ERICA MANNEQUINS baby daddy is :thinking: I think she wants to EAT Yandy…

Am I the only person that is convinced Jim Jones mother is a heavy smoker and has the machine in her throat…. I love the shyt out of Nancy Jones bony azz though…she reminds me of the Aunt that lets you smoke, cuss and drink underage as long as you share with her or while in her presence!

Is anyone else bothered by Chrissys Oprah and Mother Love inspired hair… no :shrug:

pointhimout says:

lol @ JMO, yeah basically, and they always go off to the side to talk about, over drinks no less. when somebody gone get in yandy’s ass? u know instigators have a way of staying outta fights; they just cause them.

ONE MORE HOUR AND IM DEUCEEES!! :yahoo:
    @CHOCO SAY I GOT 4 CHICKEN THIGHS THAT IM FINNA BAKE.. ANY SEASONING IDEAS?

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Choco – and if that bish wear one mo’pair of combat boots w/a fuggin’ dress I’mma die! :lol:

Damn Fay :coffee:

Dimpz, he’s aiight :rofl:

———————————————-
    Adds in the following words to Igo’s #74:

While having sex doggy or froggy style…

@YALL landofpure dot net :grill:

Dimpz I replied at approx 11:20 yeen get it? :(

Lakes imma try with all my might! SR ILL my herr-on *thumps vein*

CHA CHAAAAAAAA! :hug: hold me bew

YSo :crying: lil simple bish fuggin up my work life n chit

lovezoe says:

Watched the clip, Erica don’t go a lick of manners. She don’t understand why Kim dotted that eye. It is classless to walk around calling folks hoes, it is classless to tell chicks they sucked the right dack. I won’t even comment on her voice.

Tatted boo, I agree. T-Error and I could not be friends. She is SO self-righteous it is not even funny. It is clear T-Error don’t got a man. I may not fight, but you not finna sit and talk about my and child while I sip wine and look stupid.

Chief,
    I have this pic that I took ridin down the street and for some reason I’ve been in awe of it………you wanna see it dont you

@Lakes
    Add fresh veggies to them celery, onions, garlic, green pepper if you have them bake them in the oven I did my chicken tenders like that last night really good season a little not a lot cuz you want to taste the veggies if you get some broth which you should add all to a pot take veggies out make a flour flurry (flour and lil water) and add to broth for gravy serve over whatever starch you prefer

:yawn: I HUNGRY!!! :eatme:

@ CHA2X….I am good love. How are you? :hug:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not everyone believe in the “I can say what I want as long as I don’t touch you rule” including myself! I will knock a bish’s fronts out if they say the right chit! Ain’t not dayum consequences for actions/words these days! :coffee:

FAYLA DOLL your so purtttty and sunkissed :kiss:

Aekelani says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

ONE MORE HOUR AND IM DEUCEEES!!
    @CHOCO SAY I GOT 4 CHICKEN THIGHS THAT IM FINNA BAKE.. ANY SEASONING IDEAS?

________________________________________________________________________

imma but in real quick you heard of tony chachere or slap ya momma seasoning??

lovezoe says:

Cha Cha- Some dude named Raul from Terror Squad. Fat Joe brother.

Aekelani says:

by the way good afternoon ladies

Yall still crazy says:

Laker, I know you got some Sauzon in the house, stab the chicken up and sprinkle that all over and in it. *add pepper and bake it :yummyforthetummy:

lovezoe says:

Cha Cha- Some dude named Raul from Terror Squad. Fat Joe brother.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :pc: Thanks baby!

@JMO

Not nothing nasty… a man does not live by debauchery alone. :lol:

TY CHA CHA slides all the way ova to ur beauty :love:

Erica’s baby daddy is RAul Conde, whoever the fukk that is, and she had a street fight with him too. :coffee:

#messybish

<–#helpful

@Tatted
    Right the combats boots is what has me scratching my damn head the bish aint edgy she is confusing as hail

The Makeup Maven says:

<— KNOWS COTDAYUM WELL I SAID SUMFIN' TO SMURFETTE, but I guess we on some 'ol fugg a bish chit! (in my Notorious BIG voice) :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCO I GOT ONION GARLIC AND GREN PEPPERS :yes: CELERY NOPE I DONT I DONT LIKE THE SMELL OF IT **BLAME MY PIGGY NOSE** BUT SOUNDS SCRUUUMPTIOUS!! SAY EMAIL ME UR PH# AGAIN PLEASE AND GRACIAS

Ty says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

@IGo, thx & GTH

________________________
    :wave: @ all

Ok FayFay I am placing an order for Whiplution but why didnt u heffas tell me about the lotion :think:

I want to make my soul glow and feel all so silky smooth :whistle: :rofl:

*dives into Aekelani’s gravi*

:waves:

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Chief,
    _______________________________________________________

What is it a pic of?

whoever the fukk that is, and she had a street fight with him too.

#messybish
    YESSSSSSSSSS I saw that chit and Erica talkn bout I don’t want to be seen like that then bish stop trying to brawl in public she looks STUPID tho cuz he was like Beat it Bish! :coffee:

lovezoe says:

@Tatted- This is why I am mindful of who I keep company with. I don’t do negativity and hating. Erica walked in that winery knowing she was gone start something. No one brought up them both being models. She started with the oh I know we don’t run in the same circles BS. Kim was like ok, and she KEPT going. How long you gone talk before someone decides to dot that eye? If it was Chrissy no one would have said it was too much, but since everyone hates Kim, T-Error was like maybe she not nice. From the show it seems Kim is nice, just ditzy as heck.

@AEK NOPE I HAVENT :think:
    @YALL IM OUT OF SAZON I NEED SOMETHING NICE AND SMOOTH TO GO WIHT MY GARLIC AND SOUR CREAM MASH TATORS AND MY LEMON PEPPER STEAM BABBY CARROTS :)

@Lakes
    EMAIL DONE

Celery can be overpowering so yeah you got what you need I think I had to much celery last night and used that cuz I didn’t have green peppars

Aekelani says:

lol@ya’ll

It’s a pic of the sky with some funky lookin clouds. I’ve never seen the clouds shaped like that before

———————————–
    I know not what you speaketh of woman. *thinking in a frenzy* What did I miss? Did you ask me how I was (I am fine), did you kiss or hug me (if so :kiss: and :hug: back atcha)

I am so very sorry for whatever I missed :wail:

Damn Shorty got me over here salivating – are you making gravy for your potatoes just curious

lovezoe says:

Saw the fight with him too. Now if he would have knocked him out she would have said he not supposed to do that and it was uncalled for. Just like when Jen hit Eric with the drink, she said he was wrong for throwing one in her face. Don’t throw licks if you not prepared for the aftermath.

@ LoveZoe…I totally agree on Kimbella being a nice ditz. My only problem with her was how she broke that Fab news to Em. I still don’t think she was wrong for doing it just how she did it but, atleast she apologized for her delivery and has tried to make amends.

Laker
    DAMN YOU!
    I hadn’t planned on cookin tonight but I guess I have to

Im over here wondering why Tatted and Yall are acting like this is the first they spoken today :think: :lol:

Yall still crazy says:

:shocked: He said “Beat it Bish” in public?

:shocked: WOW, that’s foul. #thatswhatshegetsthough

Don’t throw licks if you not prepared for the aftermath.
    Basically she looked crazed tho I think he was with another female and she wilding out wrong way to handle that one!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCO I WASNT PLANING ON IT SINCE THEY ARE SUPPER CREAMY BUT I WILL WITH THE STOCK :yes: I HUNGRY!!! IM GOING TO SEND U A PIC SEE HOW THE CHIT TURNS OUT.. DONT JUDGE A BISH NEITHER IM PROLLY GOING TO BE BURNING ONE OF THESE BEFORE AFTER OR DURING THE COOKN!! :blunt:

@Yall
    NOOOOOOOOOO but that was his body language she kept flailing on him and he kept pushing her off and trying to walk away she steady screaming and chit in the streets

@Lakes
    I was just about to suggest sending me a pic and then I was like that bish gonna make me hungry as chit later :rofl:

:waves: Good morning Choco :rofl: :shrug:

———————————————–
    Dimpz, where you on here that day when someone said that kimbella talks like there’s a ? mark at the end of every statement she makes.

#truedattruedat :rofl:

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

__________________________________________________

yeah I like pics like that…

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

BY THE WAY I LOOOOOOOOVE BABY CARROTS U STEAM THEM RIGHT WITH A LIL CRUNCH LEFT TO THEM SEASON WITH LEMON AND PEPPER…YUUUUMY IN MY TUUMY

@ Yall….Yeah she talks like

Hey. Yall. I’mReallyTired?

lovezoe says:

Dude was like this not the first time she done hit me. She has shown a pattern of being in the middle of mess, so she can miss me with that she better than that crap.

Good morning Choco
    :rofl: LOOONEY ya hear :rofl:

JMO says:

@Igo … :lol:

They say Erica is also the loud employee that got fired from Dash on that Kim K takes Miami show. I’ve only prob watch a handful of those episodes and that was a while ago so …

Anyone on here ever had a torn meniscus????
    I’m tryna figure out if that’s the problem with my knee

lovezoe says:

Cha Cha- Some dude named Raul from Terror Squad. Fat Joe brother.

he aiiight …LOOK LIKE A SKINNY FAT JOE…OH YEAH FAT JOE IS SKINNTY NOW :lol:

@Lakes
    For the life of me can not do carrots but I will eat broussel sprouts

LAKES! :2dance: We not talking today? I will NOT stand for this? <–Kim voice

@Lolita
    :nono: but I mean go the drs I dont think it recommended to play with knee pains or ailments

@ LOveZoe…She couldn’t make be believe she drama free the way she went on Kim for nothing.

Choco
    I was on a crutches before because of it but they didnt check to see if that was it, it keeps goin away and comin back. I go to the Dr Tuesday

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Anyone on here ever had a torn meniscus????
    I’m tryna figure out if that’s the problem with my knee
    _________________________________________________________

Damn that sounds like some shait… That would keep your star running back out for the season on Madden.

#FranchiseMode

Brown, I wanna see the “unique” clouds :yes:

2cents says:

@lolita,

Don’t know the problem, but i have a solution…Stay off of them:)

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@DIMPZ :hug: IM SO DISTRACTED BY HUNGER THAT IM LOOSING MY FUKN MIND!! :lol: OH AND IM TIRED OF POSTING I NEED TO HEAR UR SWEET VOICE **GET OFF AT 4 BE HOME BY 5:30** :coffee:

KDub says:

#LostAndAlone
    ————————
    Grabs ur hand :2dance:

“I gotchu BABE”

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@LOLITA I LIKE WEIRD SHAPE CLOUDS… :)

2CENTS
    swift kick in the ass when I see you!

GP says:

:smack: The true definition of basis bishes!

Erica is insecure at BEST she is not the cutest chick on the block!

SO what does everyone think about Olivia she needs to get axed that bish bores me to death…and so does her :gay: manager – the scene where she tries and sheds a tear with her cuzo was more painful to watch than the relationship or lack thereof with both their moms

Does anyone else get the impression that Olivia’s mom prolly thought she was a slore back then

2CENTS
    amtter of fact, bish yo number better be in my inbox SOON!

@GP
    I see a horrible gravi is that a man

KDub says:

Anyone on here ever had a torn meniscus????
    I’m tryna figure out if that’s the problem with my knee
    ——————————————
    WHHHHHHHHHHHHHA?

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCO I HAVENT TRIED SPROUTS THAT I LIKE YET.. I TRIED SOME AT A FRIEND HOUSE AND NO LIKIE THEY WERE HARD TO CHEW ON AND NASTY TASTE.. :hurl:

@Lolita
    Yeah get that attended to especially if it keeps coming back

MzDimplez1123 says:

:cosign: She just misunderstood

@JMO …Your on to something…now I know where I have seen her before :yes:

So Beyaki was rushed to the hospital and prolly gon have a New year’s baby???????

#LostAndAlone

————————————————–
    #rightfullyso *evil laugh*
    ——————————————–
    Brown, this is what my granny says for whatever hurts:

“Heat it, then ice it, just keep doing that”
    —————————————-
    Dimpz,(kimbella voice) So. lunch was filling today?

Bish, is you asking or telling. #cantstandslowsoundingbishes

@Lakes
    They are good if made right I roast mine in the oven with fresh garlice olive oil a lil butter and they taste soooo good for real I used to hate them but I like them roasted

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Ok I’m back what yall talm bout :coffee:

@BROWN

You mean Beyonce’s surrogate is gonna have a New Year’s Baby? :coffee:

2cents says:

@brown

You have mail.

*disclaimer*

I have usually had a four pack of Sutter’s Home by 8, so I am in no way responsible for the txt’s, calls, or pics you may receive

:coffee: <– pepsi/ chammomile tea

Tink Tink says:

***Tink Tink drive by***
    Wassup SR Family
    :steer:

*disclaimer*

______________________________
    :rofl: OHHHHHH ^^^^^ this is me at times :rofl: GO FOR IT CHICK :hugs:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCO OK SO ROASTED I WILL TRY NEXT TIME I FIND IT THAT I LOOOVE VEGGIES BUT THE RIGHT SESONING WILL MAKE A BISH DROOL!!

pointhimout says:

@choc ur gravi. whr’s the rest of his butt crack?

*makes note to turn my phone off at 9*

TINK TINK :hugs: :yahoo: Po lil Tink Tink :lol:

:hugs: KDUB
    :kicks: YALL

Village bicycle. :coffee:

Yall still crazy says:

Brown, my baby is here with me and he says those are “nice stratus clouds” :shrug: talmbout ma, how far are they from the ground so that I can be certain :lol:

#ilovemylilnerd

2cents says:

@choco

This is me everyday (insert shame faced icon here)

lovezoe says:

Choco- I think Olivia need someone to dot HER eye. She plays both sides of the fence and it is not cool. I think her mother may have felt she didn’t have IT. Olivia is not telling the whole story as to what’s going on either. I do wish Oliva stopped smoking whatever it is she smoking, making her lips black.

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

@Point its there you just have to get up on it real, real, real close and then BAM :coffee:

@Laker
    A lot of veggies are good roasted I also saute zuchini and squash in a lil of teryaki sauce :yes: I looooovve zuchinin and squash

JMO says:

Ummm, did anyone answer me??? Did I miss the SR awards or what? :cuss: :pissedoffNOTpissedon:

:hahaha: village bicycle *casts a spell* :lol:

TINK TINK?! :blink:

(tosses my magnet in a string at your legs so you can set a spell)

:rofl: @ YallC

Sam :yahoo: ! :hug:

Hey Tink! :wave:

YALL
    i sent you another one, ask her what that long line is on the right. I thought it was from a plane but it wasn’t

2cents says:

Nite nite all may the pm bring lots of moans, juices and body fluids!!

*ignores Jmo because IONO the answer* :lol:

:hug:

I Go There says:

Mofo These damn days are funny

KDub says:

Erica is insecure at BEST she is not the cutest chick on the block!

——————————————
    The block? That bish is not the cutest heffa in the whole entire ‘hood.

@TY iono who aint been lovin u right & didnt tell u bout it, but Whipfinity is the bomb.com & i aint sayin that bc it’s mine, it’s just truth. :grill:

*hopes Luscious pkg arrives today*

@choco

This is me everyday (insert shame faced icon here)
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this a mofuggin public blog :rofl: DONT CHU KNOW THAT *Whispers* thats me everyday too :rofl:

Lawd so Bey trying to outshine Baby New Year Now?! :rofl:

#I Kid

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

STILL AINT GOT NO FUNKY CLOUDS IN MY GMAIL :mad: ITS COOL THO!! IM GOOD!!

Aekelani says:

@BROWN

You mean Beyonce’s surrogate is gonna have a New Year’s Baby?

_________________________________________________________________________

:yes:

Nite nite all may the pm bring lots of moans, juices and body fluids!!
    ________________________
    :thumbsup: :lol: :wink:

Tink Tink says:

I hope there wasn’t any SR AWARDS, cause i did not get any emails from ACE….I know I was absent pretty much for the WHOLE 2011, but I did lurk from time to time…..

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCO IM :ashamed: TO SAY IT BUT I SEND SOME NOT GOOD GIRL PICS BEFORE WHEN I WAS TIPSY OR :blunt:

:blink: Is THAT girl off her meds screaming @ ppl in bold? :pray: & douses her in holy water.

@JMO

You haven’t missed them and I don’t think is is gonna do them this year. Sensitive Sams and Sallys spoil the fun. :coffee:

Fay I hope I get it too and I will gladly pay you on Tuesday :rofl:

:mad: “She’s” a he!

He says these are cirrus clouds and that’s definitely the trail from a jet.

You wanna hear the specifics of what creates the smoke cloud left behind by the jet :dead:
    #thisfoolhad7flightlessonsansthinksthathe’sreadyfortheworld

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

:rolleyes:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

OK IM A GONER I GOT TO CRAM 8HRS OF WORK IN 20 MIN :) TXT ME EMAIL A BISH LATERZ MO’FUKAS!!! :waves: <<DIMPZ PANTIES!!

@ YallC…Um him and Dexter (Baby J) can’t be friends. They’d be on some Pinky and the Brain type shyt. :rofl:

KDub says:

Bye yall. Happy Year Year. Might be back round chere if not be good.

In my Stevie Wonder from the 80′s public service announcement voice :whistle: “Don’t drive drunk…” <<< who remmas that?

Yall you tell that lil niccah aint no smoke cloud gon last that long

Tink Tink says:

@JMO

_________________________________________________________________

I only logged on to see if i could at least get nominated for something before the award season began… ***logs off and closes laptop***

:think: wonder if i left now would i get fired? I’M RET TA GOOOO! i need a buzz on this evening. i’m thinking wine. dont wanna do likka tonight :cheers:

@Lakes For realz I know you arent embarassed in front of me :think: boobie shots huh ME LIKE :grin:

:hahaha: @funky clouds

Dimpz, that’s why I ignored that person :grill:

@DIMPZ

Naw. “Bey” is gonna have record breaking 5 day a marathon labor and “give birth” on 1/4/2012. The Illuminati has demanded it and it shall be so. :yes:

J/K Yall
    I never saw a jet and didnt know smoke clouds lasted that long

:wail: cause Tink didn’t speak back to me.

JMO says:

:rofl: @Dimpz & Yall

Thank you @Yso for answering me… geez … I gotta act like CD in the bedroom in order to get an answer up in hurr :lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh @ YSO…The 4th IS approaching! :twisted:

DUECES FOLKS!
    HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:bye: KDub, come back with more stories mk? :love:

*caint stand Luscious Whimpy azz* :rofl:

Yall still crazy says:

Brown, that’s what I said too. You want us to call you so you can hear what IT IS and WHY IT lasts so long. It’s a scientific answer yo :rofl:

Short answer:it’s not smoke

Yall you tell that lil niccah aint no smoke cloud gon last that long
    ________________________
    Damn bish y he gotta be all that :rofl:

KDub says:

OMGEE *faints* WHY I Googled that ish and there is a Youtube vid of the drunk driving PSA by Stevie Wonder circa 1985. I ain’t NEVA been shat cause I was 8 in ’85 and I remma thanking how in the FUGG can Stevie drive anywhere…let alone drunk? :rofl:

:wave: bye yall

JMO says:

:hahaha: @funky clouds

Dimpz, that’s why I ignored that person :grill:
    ____________________________________________________________________

:think:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

@JMO

DONT EVEN GO THERE I WILL CUT YOU :nono: You know I’m certifiable :cool:

*sigh* I really usta like THAT guhl. :coffee:

:whistles: funky to-wels, towels got the funk! <—Joe's Apt

*hate when kids know more than me*

U TELL HIM I AINT SENDIN YALL NOTHIN ELSE!

Ty says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

I read all the comments about how soft it makes your hair and skin and I want some :yes: I love good and natural products

*rolls eyes at those that didnt put me up on game*

funky to-wels, towels got the funk! <—Joe's Apt
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT :rofl:

:bye: to everyone that’s leaving.

:party: Happy New Year if I don’t see yall tomorrow. :hug:

:whistle: <–helping Fay out :rofl:

MZD oh now you see me!
    That’s alright cuz I got somethin new for that ass next yr!

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

:waves: Dimpz

CHA CHA World Peace says:

Baby BeyJay will be born on 01/ 04 /12 to keep the rhythm going!

Happy New Years to ALL I will be here tomorrow tho :rolleyes:

Yall still crazy says:

Brown, the onliest things he doesn’t know about is:

-current music or videos
    -video games

#imademeanerd

@JMO

You’re welcome. I’m almost done being nice till the new year so enjoy while you can. :grin:

JMO says:

:rofl: Welp, I’m out folks. I’m on my way to another wedding dress appointment with my one of my besties to help her find a dress … See you all later :waves:

:hug: back at ya dimpz. I know comment #224 was for me :wink:

I’m in tomorrow too :rollseyes:

MzDimplez1123 says:

cause Tink didn’t speak back to me.

:wail: You aint speak to me

Aekelani says:

why errrbody leaving I just got on :crying:

@Yall
    Im taking off early tho eff this chit even tho I dont have plans for the NEW Year I still have to buy an outfit :rofl:

Yall still crazy says:

*attaches somebody’s dreads to helium balloons so I can see her float past my window* :nana:

#testingyourniceness

Akel
    Just a few are leaving I got another 45 in this refugee camp

Aekelani says:

haha okay I gotcha choco! what it do with you today?

lovezoe says:

Michael Jordan engaged. When will these dummies ever learn. A fool and his money…

TY to be honest, i don’t use anything else now on my hair or skin. so imagine me runnin outta whip (my own personal) :crying: i’ve scraped jars u hear me? :lol:

*places a re-stock order NOW* :pc:

Yall still crazy says:

Choco, for just in case?

*cues Just In Case* :whistle:

@Akelan
    Pee Pee :rofl: :rofl: like Eddie Murhpy’s RAW dooo doooo

CHA CHA World Peace says:

Baby BeyJay will be born on 01/ 04 /12 to keep the rhythm going!
    & if ANYbody knows, it would be my CHA! :hug:

Choco pls tell me u’ve seen Joe’s Apt

Thx YALL for bn #helpful i hate when i fugg up an emoticon

Michael and his brown eyes disgust me he reminds of a dirty ol man and I don’t know why but I feel bad for his fiance cuz she’s none the wiser or turns her head more than likely the latter

lemme guess..she’s of alabaster heritage? :coffee:

*sigh* i use to LOVE MJ :love: dreamed abt him & errythang :(

Choco pls tell me u’ve seen Joe’s Apt
    Who da hail is JOE :rofl:

@YALL

(gives you a :cicimiddletoe: as I float by)

Aekelani says:

lol@choco! not good hun! not good

I Go There says:

Im not even about to touch that…

IM out yall have talk to yall later.

@Fay
    Yes she is alabaster but I mean chit is cray that mofo aint doing right by no one but self

lovezoe says:

Fay- She is indeed a snow bunny.

@ CHA..I did speak you. ^^^Uptop somewhere.

@ YallC….Lunch Date? :party:

:wail: @ Brown’s New Year’s plans

@Akelan
    I know I feel so dirty now :rofl:

Aekelani says:

LOL@ choco( pulls out a baby scented wet wipe and passes one to choco, hell passes 5 out to choco) There that should help ! :rofl:

Later PissPot
    ________________________________

I should have known not to tell yall shait… :hahaha:

Bye YSO

Bye Choco

Choco Joe’s Apt was this gross ass movie where dude lived in a filthy Mcnasty apt with talkin/sangin roaches :rofl:

well the snow bunny better stack her chips, & MJ betta keep it kewt with that pre-nup. Juanita already cashed in quite nicely :coffee:

@Akela
    :rofl: :rofl: GUHL I aint even gone tell you anything else :rofl: Grabs babywipes and sniff :rofl:

@Fayla
    Oh MY… Hail naw ION know no JOE

Pisspot??? :dead: :hahaha:

:bye: IGo

*hates that I love YSO with a passion*

@IGO

You gone learn one day. :lol:

OHoney says:

Everyone have a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :yahoo:

Aekelani says:

@ choco you are a mess :rofl:

YSoSerious says:

(loves that FAYLA doesn’t really hate that she loves me)

howmanylicks_07 says:

Well Bey’s next test tube baby goin to be born 04/04/2014. U aint ready for it.

@YALL

(gives you a :cicimiddletoe: as I float by)

———————–
    You gotta come better than that because cici had toe reduction surgery, yeen know? :lol:

HONEY,

HNYTYT :hug:

AprilRain says:

I agree with Tatted and Lovezoe-Even tho nobody is on-topic anymore. But T-error as Tatted says, is some judgemental person. How dare her sit there and judge Kim for poppin off like that, I mean erica was outta hand, outta pocket, outta everything. Why T-error gotta act like if it was her she would have stay sippin her wine with her pinky up??? Kim just might be right about erica being on some shyt, cuz girl is just as classless as they come.

And why nobody talkin bout Chrissy and Mamma Jones being BFF’s again? For real tho thats how me and my mom-in-law are, we can str8 hate eachother for a long azz time but when we start talkin again, we can talk about anything.

Yall still crazy says:

Dimpz :yes: why certainly!

Yall still crazy says:

Umm, was it determined who this “Joe” was/is?

me neeva Choco :rofl: i used to get sooo pissed when my hubby put that movie on bc it was so fuggin GROSS! but that funky towel song them roaches was sangin was

@YALL

Oh really? :meganfoxtoethumb:

BAM!

Ewwww yew nasty

ION even wanna see it :rofl:

#youwoniamgoinghomenow
    —————————————–
    Dimpz, 277 was in my 3Stooges Mo voice :rofl: Make sure you tell Ace you were asked :lol:

Correction 276 in Mo’s voice :coffee:

Ladies check the top of Sandra website for birchbox info…

Yall still crazy says:

Choco, I ain’t checking nothing yo! Earlier I DID NOT CLICK on something up there, but it popped up —> Coochie all over my screen, no joke, upside down cooch rightside up cooch. It was like a “hookup” site or something :shrug:

*stinky face* @ Yso

Good night yall!

Tainted_Love says:

O no Fayla! Don’t go!!! Ima misssss uuuuuu!!!! :hug:

Aekelani says:

@fayla….when you start your new job

Tainted_Love says:

Jim’s mom reminds me of my Auntie…voice and all!

GAGIRL87 says:

Yandy and Tiera irks me :coffee:

Atypical says:

Yea that Erica girl was a b*%$#… She had no reason to be nasty to Kimbella,well except for the fact she wants to be famous…. :coffee: