Sneak Preview: T.I., Jeezy – F*ck Da City Up (Video trailer)

Grand Hustle has released another video trailer for T.I.’s reclamation mixtape “F*ck Da City Up”. After enduring accusations of being a snitch for the feds, T.I. is hoping to reclaim the respect that he thinks he lost in the streets when the feds cuffed him up on weapons charges.

T.I. tapped Jeezy to ride with him on the mixtape’s gritty title track. The mixtape will be available for free download on T.I.’s website, TrazpMuzik.com, at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s day. What do you kids think of the song so far?

• caligirl

TI..TIP.. :love: :yes:

• C.D. aka Ion even care no more

Damn I ran in here all fast and chit thought Sandra was given out another Saks card.

Sandra says:
    ********************
    BOY BYE :coffee:

• Ty

TI does not need to be worry about his street cred. at this point. Grown azz men should not be worried about whats going on in the streets :coffee:

• Ty

*worried*

• http://youtu.be/32SSmvtMeEk YSoSerious

Nope. Not I. :kona:

• Eazy Does It

:popcorn:

• caligirl

@CD – I was witing for ya’ll to catch up…

:rofl: I was reading and praying there was gift card involved :rofl:

• caligirl

:wave: at Ty

• C.D. aka Ion even care no more

@Cali
    So you in here by yoself on the low looking for gifts :rofl: :rofl:

• C.D. aka Ion even care no more

@Cali

Mannie is looking for you

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Ty says:

Especially grown azz PAID men with children and a wife. But that’s how rappers are. Their priorities are often backwards. :coffee:

• Ty

caligirl says:

at Ty
    Hey Cali…I like that pic of Usher in your gravi :rofl:

• Yall still crazy

Yall Auntie is off the chain :coffee: (from thebey hospital post)

mrsloveleigh says:

IF there is s policy against comparing people to animals how does Jay Z keep getting prepared to a camel with no repercutions?

Because it has been long established, even before I had a blog, that Jay Z is mixed with camel.

• SouthernPrincess

Since I have been hit with a :warning: I will not comment, although I wasnt going to compare him to an animal

• Ty

Yall still crazy says:

Yall Auntie is off the chain (from thebey hospital post)

mrsloveleigh says:

____________________________________

• http://youtu.be/32SSmvtMeEk YSoSerious

On the song: It’s aight. Same sht; different mixtape. :shrugs:

Mofos still talking about street cred?! #onlyinamerica :rofl:

• C.D. aka Ion even care no more

@Sandra

@Sandra
    So why are you giving this grown fool so much shine. I really do believe that is his problem. He was running around here like Scarface and now he wants to act like it neva happened. He has more endorsements, reality shows, books, blog support it is sending out the wrong message not only to his children but children period. In the “real world” you go to prison when you come out you praying that yo fam still fukk with you and that yo have a place to stay.

**Sandra please dont :ban: me I did not talk about nobody looks/animal coparison*******.

• MICKEE1974

i think its a good song for New Year’s..ALL the hood niccas will be rock’n it!

:hi: Yso

*plotting and planning*

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Yall still crazy says:

Yall Auntie is off the chain (from thebey hospital post)

mrsloveleigh says:

OMD! :dead: & :ghost: HOLLLERING!

#theirony

• http://youtu.be/32SSmvtMeEk YSoSerious

@MICKEE

So what you’re saying is you think its a good song for New Year’s..ALL the hood niccas will be rock’n it? :hahaha:

Just playing. Hello there. :waves:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

dumb-azz :pc: wont play the song :mad:

• http://youtu.be/32SSmvtMeEk YSoSerious

YALL!! :thumbsup:

(planning and plotting)

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

YSO! U stoopid. <—said in Tommy from Martin voice

• http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/11/big-ghost-presents-take-care-review.html SamYell JacksEm

Haven’t heard anyone knocking T.I. up here in YEARS.

• Eazy Does It

Where is everyone? Off for NYE?

• http://CHARBEE97@TWITTER.COM CHARBEE

I :heart: T. I. AND JEEZY….

MY CHILDREN SAY I AM TOO OLD TO LIKE RAP….. #WHOINTHEHELLTOLDTHEMTHAT

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

@eazy Im trying to get in touch with my realtor smdh ..

• CookieMonsterZ

___________________________________________

$$$ talks, and BS runs a marathon.

• Eazy Does It

Dang it, my day going by too slow with ya’ll :crying:

• Eazy Does It

*without

CookieMonsterZ says:

___________________________________________

$$$ talks, and BS runs a marathon.

—————————–
    Or telling what you were really doing or who you were doing it for :coffee:

#watchyourbackifyouthinkheisyourfriendtilltheend
    #fedsbuilddecadelongcasesyeenknow?

IMO <–I know how yall like when folks do that :coffee:

:danban: EZ

:whistle: Walk Like an Egyptian :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Eazy

I’s here…just waiting for the convos to get messy! :grill:

• Yall still crazy

Yso, come out and playyyyyyyy *evil chortle*

• iheart405

:yawn: Can we get some sex talk or something going on up in hea?? I’s tired and I need my day to go by faster

• iheart405

Hey Fe :hugs: hope you are feeling better today :hugs:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

@Nikke did u get it?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@iheart

You musta read my mind…let’s talk about SEX! :D

• The Makeup Maven

Would it be wrong if I rapped “Rack City Bish” in this post? :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@i :heart:

I’m a little better, still got a little bit of presha in my head, but I’ll live…

@Fayla

Is your hubby feeling better, I know he had the same bug I probably had…

• Yall still crazy

Fay, I left you a msg in beyhosp post yo #seriousquestion

Tatted :yahoo:

• C.D. aka Ion even care no more

@Tatted

Comes in taps mic **Check 1, Check 2, Ion have no snare in my headphones. That’s it coming to the stage Tatted the makkkkkkkkkkkeupppppppp Maven

• http://youtu.be/32SSmvtMeEk YSoSerious

@THE COOKS

Does steak, bell peppers, and brown gravy in a slow cooker sound good? What could/should I add?

:warning:

I’ve never used a slow cooker before.

• iheart405

@Fe, Sex is always a GREAT topic :yes:

• Blackswan

I love TI and Jeezy but I do find it strange that Jeezy never really has women around him well at least in pics except for that one time with that model chick.

• The Makeup Maven

Heeeey my beautiful Smurfette :hug:

Are you saying you want me to do “Rack City Bish” in this post?

• http://youtu.be/32SSmvtMeEk YSoSerious

@YALL

Just point me in the right direction and I’ll see what I can do. :twisted:

• iheart405

:cuss: Gatdammit Tatted :mad: Why you always gots to be in love with the flucking ghetto azz songs :cuss: again :rollseyes:

Topics (pick one):

-fave positions
    -how you are two-timing somebody (nye dates?)

Or else somebody’s gonna have to call somebody a hoe or whore to get it cracking up in hea!

#itsdellhoe :rofl:

• The Makeup Maven

THANK YOU CD! :hug:

:whistle:
    Rack city bish, Rack rack city bish
    Rack city bish, Rack rack city bish
    Rack city bish, Rack rack city bish
    Ten ten ten ten twenties on ya tizzay’s bish

*gosh I :heart: that song*
    *sigh*

• Blackswan

Yes Tatted please rap I love ghetto songs too. Especially some of the ignorant ones from down here.

• C.D. aka Ion even care no more

@Tatted
    Stands up and gets ready to twerk that chit in black slacks and purple shirt that fit my tittys eva so perfectly :yes:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Iheart – I KNOW! I’M SOWWWWWWWWWWWWWRY! :wail:

HEEEEEELP ME, PLEEEEEASE! :wail:

• unique_03

T.I. reps Atlanta to the fullest.Im glad he’s coming back to reclaim his throne….I heard that he said he’s putting Atlanta and errbody else from Atlanta back on the map #F*ckDaCityUp

• CookieMonsterZ

#fedsbuilddecadelongcasesyeenknow?
    :cosign:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

iheart check yo mail guhl! :hug:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Blackswan – ME TOOOOO! I hate that I :heart: those trifling, hood, derogatory, women bashing, azz shaking, tittay jumping, hips swaying, bottom lip biting, tip of tongue sticking out, eyes closing, I think I’m killin’ it SONGZ! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :wail:

• iheart405

Y’all stop encouraging her ghetto azz :cuss: Bish gon’ come back from lurnch talmbout how she jumped out the car and started twerkin in t he skreet again :mad:

• http://youtu.be/32SSmvtMeEk YSoSerious

*AHEM*

One of you HOS answer my slow cooker question before y’all start leaking bodily fluids and making sht sticky and unsanitary. :mad: :waiting:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Fe, he went out today for the 1st time, so yes. he’s been taking the honey/cinammon paste :yes:

lawd YALL finna take me back to the bey post :pc: lemme c

• iheart405

@Fayla, imma check it today :hugs:

• C.D. aka Ion even care no more

:waves: Hey Tiny how are ya

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Blackswan says:

I think he’s still with that chick that he cheated on with Keyshia Cole some years back. If you search my blog you’ll see the story I did on her. She’s a real ride or die chick. :yes:

• iheart405

@Yso, Why we got to be HOS and chit :rollseyes:

• Blackswan

Tatted lmao

Those too short songs say on the TOP of my list of the ghetto songs i love and know by heart. I know you have heard Shake that monkey before.

• Yall still crazy

Tatted IONO that song :ashamed: (well not really *pops collar* )

• C.D. aka Ion even care no more

Blackswan says:

***********************

Really Sandra ride or die chick :rolleyes:

• Eazy Does It

Twerk in the street girl! Twerk

• iheart405

:whistle:

Put a hump in ya back and shake ya rump
    Put a hump in ya back and shake ya rump
    Put a hump in ya back and shake ya rump
    Put a hump in ya back and shake ya rump

Bounce dat ass up and down to da flo
    Shake that **** till you cant no mo’
    Twirk that monkey let me see ya get low
    Freak that nigga till ya chit get sore

Bounce dat ass up and down to da flo
    Shake that **** till you cant no mo’
    Twirk that monkey let me see ya get low
    Freak that nigga till ya chit get sore

Ten ten ten ten twenties on ya tizzay’s bish
    :wtf: :hahaha:

Do not be twerking in no street today :lol:

————————————–
    Yso, somebody on here stated that there’s a website for crockpot recipes. #thatsalligotyo :rollseyes:

• http://youtu.be/32SSmvtMeEk YSoSerious

@iHEART

You know I don’t think (most) of y’all are hos BUT I got you to respond to me, didn’t I? :coffee:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

YALL i aint see nuffin :oops:

• Blackswan

iheart

i just started tapping my foot and bouncing in my chair.

• C.D. aka Ion even care no more

:whistle:
    This for boss bitches
    For money making bitches
    All my ladies throw your hands in the air,
    I got patron in my cup
    And I don’t give a ****
    The baddest bitch in the club right here.

You wanna see me drop it drop it drop it
    Wanna pop it pop it pop it
    Shake that ass on the floor
    You wanna see me shake it shake it shake it
    Yeah you like it like it like it when I drop it real low.

Yeah boy you like that (oohh)
    I can tell that you like that (oohh)
    Yeah boy you love it
    When my booty goes boom boom boom boom boom boom (oooohhh}

Drop it drop it low girl

He told me,
    Move that ass around
    And move that ass around
    And move that ass around
    And move that ass around (He said)
    Move that ass around
    And move that ass around
    And move that ass around
    And move that ass around.

Drop it drop it low girl
    Drop it drop it low
    Drop it low

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

i’m so MAD i cant get any to bring the new year in right :crying:
    no :hump: for me :crying:

• The Makeup Maven

@ iheart – I’m not gonna be twerkin’ in the skreets no more for the following reason:

1) It’s too fuggin’ cold now
    2) It takes long for me to get back to work so I don’t slip on no ice
    3) I’m tryna be betta!

:wail:

• Ms. Everything

He’s 30 years old with at least 5 kids and a wife, the last thing he needs to worry about is the streets and getting back his street cred. Sorry but he can miss me with all of that. If he was trying to get back to the music, cool. Trying to make a living, cool. Trying to stay busy, cool. Trying to earn his family’s respect, great but the streets??? gtfoh with that nonsense TI. That’s a big part of his problem right there, he has a great family, what could be a great life doing what he loves to do and he can’t let go of the hood mentality that’s gonna shoot him in the ass (hopefully not literally) someday :no:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Blackswan – GIRL, I adore me some Too Short. I was listening to him when he was on “Don’t Fight the Feeling!” I was about 12…NEEDLESS TO SAY, I’M 36 NOW! *clears throat*

@ Smurfette – GIRL, WHEN I FIRST HEARD THAT SONG, I WAS FLOORED. NOW, THAT CHIT BE MY CHIT! :yes:

@ Eazy – I can’t twerk in the street no mo! I’m close to 37 now, and that’s unladylike…. :wail:

@ CD – Don’t do it girl. Bish may hav’ta cut a rug ratt here @ her desk!

• Eazy Does It

:whistle:
    Let’s talk about sex, baby
    Let’s talk about you and me
    Let’s talk about all the good things
    And the bad things that may be
    Let’s talk about sex
    Let’s talk about sex
    Let’s talk about sex
    Let’s talk about sex

• Eazy Does It

Ok Tatted, well just dance real hard in the car and when people look, give them that stank face ;)

Fay, it was about this “product” or “sample”. I was inquiring #tisall

& I ain’t getting none either :shrug: but oh well :coffee: #iguessicouldsextorvideosextchatthoughhmmmmmmm :thinking: djm

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

YALL whatchu wanna know bout the product schweetie?

• 100% usa made!

TI gets Me amp’d in the morning, shooot, I put on Big Sh*t Poppin, Boom, I’m out the Door ready to take on the World!!!

• iheart405

@Eazy, Tatted was just twerkin in the skreet bout 3-4 weeks ago so don’t belive the im almost 37 chit :lol:

*cues Big Sean’s Hammer Time*

:whistle:
    Ass ass ass ass ass
    Ass ass ass ass ass
    Ass ass ass ass ass
    :stop: …..now make that motherf*cker hammer time like…

Wobble-dy wobble-dy wa wobble wobble
    I’m st-stacking my paper my wallet look like a bible
    I got girlies half naked that **** look like the grotto
    How your waist anorexic and then your a$$ is colossal
    Drop that ass make it boomerang
    Take my belt off b*tch I’m Pootie Tang
    Tippy tow tippy tay you gonna get a tip today
    F*ck that you gonna get some d*ck today
    I walk in with my crew and I’m breaking they necks
    I’m looking all good I’m making her wet
    They pay me respect they pay me in checks
    And if she look good she pay me in sex
    Bounce that ass (ass) it’s the roundest
    You the best you deserve a crown b*tch
    Right on that,

Ass ass ass ass ass
    Ass ass ass ass ass
    Ass ass ass ass ass
    :stop: …..now make that motherf*cker hammer time like…

Go stupid, go stupid, go stupid

• lnp03

Looking forward to this mixtape dropping tomorrow night!!

• missmiami