Ex-womanizers Jay Z, left, and Nick Cannon were spotted looking exhausted in NYC today. Both men looked gaunt with heavy bags under their eyes. Yes, that middle aged looking man on the right is Mariah Carey's husband and father of her twins, Nick Cannon, 31.

Jay Z, 43, who is already father to a boy in Trinidad, is supposedly expecting a baby girl with his wife, singer Beyonce. The baby is expected to be delivered sometime between December 2011 and April 2012.

Photos: Splash News and INF PHOTO

:think:

• lovezoe

I LOVE that coat on Hov! :rofl: at the due dates.

• lisaROSE

• KK76

:lol: Between December & April, huh?

• EB

:rofl: :rofl:

• lovezoe

Since it's a Bey related post, :offtopic: Is anyone else addicted to Pintrest like I am?

• NaijaGal

Almost seems like Jay and Nick should switch outfits

@ lovezoe what's that?

@lovezoe

My little cousin just turned me on to Pinterest and sent me an invite...she said it is VERY addictive...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NaijaGal says:

Almost seems like Jay and Nick should switch outfits
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I peeped that too Naija! :yes:

• Ms. YaYa

The baby is expected to be delivered sometime between December 2011 and April 2012 :hahaha:

• KDub

Yes, that middle aged looking man on the right is Mariah Carey’s husband and father of her twins, Nick Cannon, 31.
    ----------------------------------------------
    From puberty to middle aged in 2 years. Fuggin with Mimi will fugg yew UP.

Benjamin Buttons and his soap opera rapidly aging syndrome (SORAS). That is a REAL term. Google the word SORAS.

• chubbswifey

Jay Z may look like that since the wifey is facing a $100 million
    lawsuit. :coffee:

• Mamacita

"The baby is expected to be delivered sometime between December 2011 and April 2012."

:rofl: Oh sandra!

"Jay Z, 43, who is already father to a boy in Trinidad," prove it! :waiting:

• KDub

SORAS: On daytime soaps, pregnancy is a staple storyline. However, the resulting child is rarely seen after his paternity and/or baby switch has been resolved. When a few years have passed, he returns as a teenager old enough to have a summer romance.
    ------------------------------------------
    So somebody sent Nick to college in "Drumline" and his azz came back looking OLDER THAN Tommy Motolla....

• http://youtu.be/W_CQEcLXe-E YSoSerious

I see I wasn't the only one slayed by that December to April "due date".

Sandra just ain't never gone be right. :hahaha:

• lovezoe

I meant I love that coat Hov has on, not necessarily on him.

• Eazy Does It

They're showing their age thats all

• Hershey

They both look like their faces are affected by that cold New York wind...and hasn't Jayz always looked like that? :blink:

• KDub

Why Shawn hand look like he got arthritis in it in that pic?

@ YSO - you causing "trouble" in the other post?! :rofl:

• Chgoprime

Huh Sandy? What you talkin? They look cold to me and very rich might I add.

• EB

That coat brings out Jay Z's camel features :coffee:

• iheart405

Heeey Tatted :hugs:

@BETTYBOOP

Who? Me?

(uses the mask I made of your flawless skin to project innocence)

• iheart405

EB says:

That coat brings out Jay Z’s camel features
    :dead:

@ Chubb what lawsuit? :popcorn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

I agree that Jay has ALWAYS looked old, tired, worn, and stressed.... :smack: oh, that's just his natural FEATURES... :coffee:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

jay z should be the new face for camel cigerettes!

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Jay z hopin this baby puts away those gay rumors .
    :ha: :haha:

We know this baby adopted nigga!

@ YSO - well, since you put it THAT way, it wasn't you! :rofl:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

anyhoo, I just saw the sneal preview of next season of The Game. All I have to say is Pow!Pow!Pow!.. I'm gonna have to get my cable turned back on ..well maybe not. But I will be tuned in to EBT January 10th!

• MrsMommy

Ya'll leave Jay ALONE!!!! He's the brains of that outfit, I say. He helps Beyaki to stand up and speak!

Where's my Pillow-Pet today? Sandra, you KNOW I am a STAN for that Beyaki Camel Hump.

*sigh*

(sees I'm still one of the few that doesn't hate Jay-Z face)

• KDub

Gate Five have claimed that the R&B star 'abruptly abandoned' the project to make the video game Starpower: Beyoncé after making an 'extortionate demand' for more money. Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Charles Ramos has rejected Beyoncé's request to toss the suit, ruling that gate Five may proceed with civil action. She is now facing a $100 million lawsuit as Gate Five claims she cost them a $7 million investment, meaning that they were forced to lay-off 70 employees shortly before last Christmas, and missed out on $100 million in profits.

In the suit filed in April, Gate Five accused the pregnant songstress of a 'bad faith breach of contract so callous that, on what appeared to be a whim, she destroyed Gate Five’s business and drove 70 people into unemployment, the week before Christmas (2010).'

• ssweetheart85

Smh..not between December and April.. :rofl: just ignorant.

Btw..just wondering where this proof is of a trinidad child belonging to Jayz? Can we see a birth certificate with his name listed as said father? What about paternity papers? Court docs? Oh those don't exist..hmm well neither does his "trinidad" child. Its also funny when someone who's just as old pokes fun at the age of another. Not pointing any fingers or elbows. :shrug: :coffee:

@YSo

What is there NOT to hate? #seriousquestion :coffee:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

Thinking Sandra must got that Benjamin Button syndrome because she foreva talm bout somebody age or how they look.

:offtopic:
    Did yall here about the controversy with top model they are saying Angela really won but told people on her facebook page and was disqualified so they went back in and did a reshoot and then Lisa was announced as the winner.

• MrsMommy

Jay ain't got no baby. He shootin' blanks. Sandra said so herself.

• MrsMommy

Jay ain't got no baby. He shootin' blanks. Sandra said so herself.

HOV IS NOT YOUNG SO HIS AGE IS SHOWING
    NICK TURNED 45 WHEN HE GOT WITH MIMI :yes:

• chubbswifey

@Hershey it appears that Beyonce is accused of "double-crossing" a video game maker after she inked a deal with the company to produce a game based on her. They said she abruptly abandoned the project causing 70 people to lose their jobs. :coffee:

:whistle:
    Drop that azz make it boomerang
    Take my belt off bish I’m Pootie Tang
    Tippy tow tippy tay you gonna get a tip today
    Fugg that you gonna get some dyck today
    I walk in with my crew and I’m breaking they necks
    I’m looking all good I’m making her wet
    They pay me respect they pay me in checks
    And if she look good she pay me in sex
    Bounce that azz it’s the roundest
    You the best you deserve a crown bis
    Right on that
    AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ

:danban1:

WHOOOO, THIS IS MY JAM! :yes:

KDub says:

Gate Five have claimed that the R&B star ‘abruptly abandoned’ the project to make the video game Starpower: Beyoncé after making an ‘extortionate demand’ for more money. Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Charles Ramos has rejected Beyoncé’s request to toss the suit, ruling that gate Five may proceed with civil action. She is now facing a $100 million lawsuit as Gate Five claims she cost them a $7 million investment, meaning that they were forced to lay-off 70 employees shortly before last Christmas, and missed out on $100 million in profits.

In the suit filed in April, Gate Five accused the pregnant songstress of a ‘bad faith breach of contract so callous that, on what appeared to be a whim, she destroyed Gate Five’s business and drove 70 people into unemployment, the week before Christmas (2010).’

this gal stay get sued , welp she is about to cough up $100 million ...

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

I love me so Hov all day errrday

Nic looks older because I think he realizes like everybody else that Mariah Butterfly MiMi Carey used him because she wanted "dem babies" :yes:

@Tatted

That was my song until yesterday :ashamed:

• Hershey

@ Kdub, well damn. Oh well she's married to joe Camel and they get paid er'time someone buys a new pack of smokes :cigaweed:

• KyCakes

ssweetheart85 says:

Smh..not between December and April.. :rofl: just ignorant.

Btw..just wondering where this proof is of a trinidad child belonging to Jayz? Can we see a birth certificate with his name listed as said father? What about paternity papers? Court docs? Oh those don’t exist..hmm well neither does his “trinidad” child. Its also funny when someone who’s just as old pokes fun at the age of another. Not pointing any fingers or elbows.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The next ban? :thinking:

@Tatted

That's my chit tooooooo! :dance:

I want to get up and twerk it errtime it comes on!

• pointhimout

only sandra ...lol at the due date. nick my friend, what size shoe is that? #imnotasizequeen

• http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/11/big-ghost-presents-take-care-review.html SamYell JacksEm

:rocsign:

• NaijaGal

@Chocolate D did she say what she was disqualified for? I'm glad Lisa won though

• OutsidetheBox

Im with you YSO. I think he's distinguished.

Im wondering where it is that a lot of the black ppl dont have sizable features like Jay's. Is that only in the South. *sigh*

• NaijaGal

:whistle:
    Kiss my a** and my anus cause it's finally famous <<is my favorite line in the song :D

• pointhimout

i want to spend a day with jay z, go to his meetings, etc.

@Naija

They claimed Angela leaked that she was the winner and when Tyra and the producers found out they disqualified her and named Lisa as the winner

• lovezoe

@CD, I saw that. The fact they came back and reshot the scenes? That show ain't be real in years.

• Daisy

@mizz the Game still looks like its going to suck like it did last year my expectations are very low I am not even geeked abt this season but I am ready for Let's Stay Together. BET ruined the Game its not the same show anymore to me :sad:

@PHO

You always says that (looks at your hash tag) but I request additional humans on that one. :lol:

• Bigbadwolf

:huh: The baby is expected to be delivered sometime between December 2011 and April 2012.

• JMO

u cant go wrong with a Sag. Geminis are the most loyal people you come across. they are forgiving, but even they have their limits. people say they’re mean because once they get to that point and cut u off, that’s it, they’re done. if they are to ever come around to giving you another chance, it’s on their terms, not yours.

there’s only 1 gemini I’ve come across who’s an evil, thieving, selfish b itch. all others are giving, too giving and will go outta their way for you.
    ________________________________________________________________________

:applause:

Yea I brought this in from the other post. I just had a quick meeting and read it ... so what ... say something and make me bring out my 2nd personality :karate:

@OTB

Ion care about his sizeable features...they just don't go well.... "together" ... #aintmyfault

:shrugs:

@Lovezoe

Yeah Janice Dickinson said in article this week that Tyra and the judges dont even pick the winner CoverGirl actually picks the winner ahead of time.

• http://youtu.be/W_CQEcLXe-E YSoSerious

(covers my eyes cause I missed the ANTM finale last night)

Dammit! :crying:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Am I the only one who notices Nick Cannon's unusually oversized feet? And I don't even make it a point to notice such things.

• OutsidetheBox

Like that blank ass stare in your gravi. :rolleyes:

Let me get my Cancer cusp ass outta here. :kona:

• The Makeup Maven

@ CD - oh yeah....I SAW WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT YOU, YOUR DANCE, YOUR MIRROR, & YOUR 15 Y/O SON! :rofl:

@ FeFe - GIRL, I HAVE to twerk it EVERYTIME it comes on. I was on lunch today and that chit popped on....GOT OUT THE CAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET AND TWERKED! :coffee:

• iheart405

@ChocD, I had not heard that but I could see it happening. Anglea just can't leave that hood alone :nono:

• NaijaGal

Guess Angela should've kept her mouth shut...her bad

@JMO

:stop: Woa dere you reposting chit

JMO says:

________________________________________________________________________

Yea I brought this in from the other post. I just had a quick meeting and read it … so what … say something and make me bring out my 2nd personality

See just like a gemini selfish azz, bring that ish over to the new post! smh I told ya'll!!! :rofl: :rofl:

• NaijaGal

@Sandra maybe those big feet are why Mariah married him :D

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I just noticed something else about Nick Cannon. What man lets another man carry his Louis Vuitton backpack? :shrug:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

@Naija

_____________________________________________________________________

Oh so thats what happened... I only watched a few episodes and I was lost last night... Did you see Revenge?? loves that show

• lovezoe

I had not watched this season, it has really fell off since about Bre days.

• OutsidetheBox

The forgot to mention that they missed the deadline to come with the right offer. :coffee:

Chit. I said I was leaving. :koolaid: <---pouring out the stale coffee in this thread.

Tatted says:
    GIRL, I HAVE to twerk it EVERYTIME it comes on. I was on lunch today and that chit popped on….GOT OUT THE CAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET AND TWERKED!
    ***************
    Just ghetto :rofl:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

@daisy They want more drama and less comdey I guess but I like last season it could have been better but I'm so ready for next season!!!

• iheart405

SO you still in here posting but not playing your turn in words with friends I see...

@ Naija - THAT ENTIRE SONG IS MY FAVORITE PART! :yes:

:shocked:

@Sandra

Those feets ARE rather large!

Indeed I did I am an offical REVENGE STAN :coffee:

• JMO

I just noticed something else about Nick Cannon. What man lets another man carry his carries a Louis Vuitton backpack? :shrug:
    _____________________________________________________________________

I fixed your question for you sandra :coffee:

@SANDRA

Nick Carey does that because you talked about how diminutive his feet looked once, right? :think:

#GoodMemory
    #NotFooled

• iheart405

:dead: at tatted twerking in the street :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Well Nicks looks changed when he got with Mariah ION about that - but damn to age overnight isn't good but HOV always looked ODD OLD!

NaijaGal says:

@Sandra maybe those big feet are why Mariah married him

I was about to type the samething!! mariah baby fell in-love with that inside dack!!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

chocolate diva says:

I thought she was disqualified because she was pregnant and wouldn't be able to fulfill her duties as the winner? :shrug:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Tatted says:
    ***************
    Just ghetto :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I recognized that...I WASN'T EVEN EMBARRASED EITHER. Cars was honking. Had I worn some heels to work instead of flats.....BOY 'OH BOY! :coffee:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Is there any reality show y'all DONT watch???

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

pointhimout says:

nick my friend, what size shoe is that?

If you look closely you can see where his toes end halfway up the shoe. :lol:

• pointhimout

@YSO :lol: i'm not really. 7-7.5 is workable. when dudes be 11-13" that's just a party favor. aint goin nowhere near it. poor guy aint getting much action. some, but not much.

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Indeed I did I am an offical REVENGE STAN

whats a revenge stan?

• Daisy

@mizz they always had drama but the storylines suck now and the production is off

Anybody get Robin Thickes cd? I :heart: him and his music

• The Makeup Maven

@ iheart - YOU WOULD'VE DONE THE SAME THANG...TWERKED IT RIGHT IN THE SKREET!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

Dayum! Me going IN on Jay's looks is all in fun...even when I type #seriousquestion...I'm just bullchittin'....

Where's Dawn at! *paging Dawn for comic relief*

• pointhimout

:dead: sandra. he's bout a size 8. boy get outta here with all that extra shoe. but again, #imnosizequeen

@Sandra

Quit trying to bait us with Nic feet, there is nothing wrong with a man having big shoe size but you should have been doing a medical minute for Ciara and Tami Roman "toes aka fangas"

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

ssweetheart85 says:

Its also funny when someone who’s just as old pokes fun at the age of another.

I'm actually older than Jay Z but you don't see me trying to run with teenagers with my pants sagging. :nono:

Mizzdallas:

The new TV show Revenge that comes on ABC

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

chocolate divalicious says:

There is something wrong if he's deliberately wearing his shoes 3 sizes too big. :lol:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@iheart

I'll play u in words with friends.
    I'm jcstansb
    look me up.

• lovezoe

Janae coming back so that's go be drama right there. Kelly coming back, I hope she left the black girl act where she was hiding. I just don't see Brandy and Jason together as a couple AND she playing a bartender. I would have believed it if she was a manager for one of the player's or a director at the station.

• Bigbadwolf

:shocked: Is that true?

_______________________________________________________________________

A very rich man, with size seven feet encased inside of a size 9 and 1/2 Kenneth Cole Regal Stance Loaafer, (or similiar) and shoe size proves nothing. I dated a guy who was 6'8" :yawn:

• Mamacita

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Is there any reality show y’all DONT watch???

:lol: you mad?

The damn subliminals :rolleyes: :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

pointhimout says:

he’s bout a size 8. boy get outta here with all that extra shoe. but again, #imnosizequeen

• The Makeup Maven

Why OTB pouring out stale coffee & who has a blank stare in their gravi??? :thinking:

FeFe says:

Dayum! Me going IN on Jay’s looks is all in fun…even when I type #seriousquestion…I’m just bullchittin’….

Where’s Dawn at! *paging Dawn for comic relief*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What happened? I'm lost! *sigh*

For moi? *strange monkey faced look @ you*

I didnt eben see your comment Fe-on-ness. i was just replying to YSO. :lol:

• Hershey

Sandra gave Nick a 8, I say he's about a size 7, maybe and half :hahaha: he can rock Mariah's Nike's

chocolate diva says:

I thought she was disqualified because she was pregnant and wouldn’t be able to fulfill her duties as the winner? :shrug:
    _____________________________________________________________________

Really?? :think:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:yawn: <<WANTS TO TAKE HER CULO HOME!!

*scrolls for the subliminals*

:no: Told myself I wasnt coming in this thread...

@OTB

I wasn't directing that atchu, just at folks who thought I was seriously being mean or talking chit, if there were any... I like the camel jokes a lot! :rofl: and I didn't get a reply from YSo... :coffee:

chocolate diva says:

****************
    What duties to perform really outside of Eva who do we see that has won they need to rename that chit City's Top Model because aint not America about it

• NaijaGal

I'm over the Janae character...that babymomma/babydaddy relationship is so blah...I'm mad they made Girl Melanie so pathetic and now this abortion ish is just ugh

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:rolleyes: IM NOT PLAYING WITH U GUYS TODAY AUNTIE IN THIS MO'FUKA AND SHE WILL VOID UR GREEN CARD :wail:

@PHO

I'd say 7 even 8 is MORE than enough. Anything more is quite unnecessary. :nono:

@FEFE

I don't know.. I like Jay's smile and the way his features go together overall. Any one feature by itself, not really. I know, I'm weird. :shrugs:

• Daisy

@lovezoe I don't see Brandy n Jason either I thought she was going to be Maliks new boo smh I hate the Janae storyline always have even on the CW

:pc:

*back to Azz*

• iheart405

@Man, Will do. I'm Chokolategyrl83

@YSo

Gotcha...so is it more his SWAG that you like? *points mic*

• lovezoe

Naja, whose child do you think it was?

• OutsidetheBox

@Tatt the coffee is that Bey lawsuit. She been trying to get it squashed but you know the world wont let her be great. Its just "old" in a Bey stans mind.

And MrsMommy has a blank stare. WGCMB. :shrug:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

chocolate diva says:

****************
    What duties to perform really outside of Eva who do we see that has won they need to rename that chit City’s Top Model because aint not America about it
    ____________________________________________________________________

I see Dani and a couple others in magazines

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Can I ask a question from the other post without offending anyone? Maybe not but here it goes

How many people think Kimbella is good-looking

I for one does not- I find her looking condomish! or just PALE BEIGE, OFF WHITE OR ECRU I think her face is pulled way to tight and she sorta keeps a dumb look on it

• mrsloveleigh

Jay ain't got no baby in Trinidad!!! Could he be tired from doing back to back shows Sandra? He was in Louisana Houston and Dallas in a 4 day period. I went to the show Tues nite and i'm still sleepy today

<---home grown.

:rofl: @GREEN CARD :rofl:

WGCMB
    The fuk does this mean :rofl:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:rolleyes: IM NOT PLAYING WITH U GUYS TODAY AUNTIE IN THIS MO’FUKA AND SHE WILL VOID UR GREEN CARD :wail:
    _____________________________________________________________________

Sandra questioned my win over YSO in scrabble in the other post :lol:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

Wondering is Sandra setting us up for failure. You're conversating with us a lil too much today hoping one of lets our guard down and say something a lil ignorant so you can :ban: us. I see you Sandra :cool:

:warning: Be careful you guys Sandra wants to have a lil fun today

• NaijaGal

@Lovezoe I think either she got the abortion early on when she thought she was pregnant and said she wasn't the 1st season or it's Trey's baby when she had rebound sex...either way I don't think they should've had that storyline at all...they have her being so pitiful, being Derwin's lapdog

• The Makeup Maven

@ OTB - Why did I have to go back to the gravi thinking I was going to see a face and it was.......those eyes! :rofl:

#YOUMAKEMESICK!

@FEFE

(stands a little too close to said mike)

Yes, even though I hate that word. Swag. Ugh. :lol:

*scrolls for the subliminals*

:no: Told myself I wasnt coming in this thread…
    _______________________________________________________________________

That subliminals thing I said was an inside joke for the person who's azz I'm beating in words with friends ... :lol:

• lovezoe

@Daisy, never really liked Janae. She just always seemed so UGH. She claim she got money, but now she got a baby with Derwin she act like a typical groupie baby mama. I am sorry, child or no child you do not show up at my house unannounced.

• NaijaGal

@Choco overall I think she looks unfortunately faced and ran through although I will say one time she looked decent (probably the lighting though)

:cool:

Choco aka Hippie says:

How many people think Kimbella is good-looking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :dead: :rofl:

WGCMB = Who gone check me boo :coffee:

Choco aka Hippie says:

How many people think Kimbella is good-looking

_____________________________________________________________________

I think she's pretty but I think I'm the only one :shrug:

• change

<-----HANDSOME

• chubbswifey

@Tatt the coffee is that Bey lawsuit. She been trying to get it squashed but you know the world wont let her be great. Its just “old” in a Bey stans mind.

OTB: I actually mentioned the lawsuit because I just read an article today about it. As a matter of fact this was my first time ever hearing about it. It appears that the judge is allowing the case to move forward. So it wasn't stale to me.

OTB says
    WGCMG=Who gone check me boo
    ****************
    Only yo azz :rofl: but very clever :cool:

@Choco

I think she would be prettier if she looked more natural...not really feeling the blonde locks and fake tan and excess make-up...she looks very used up and full of decade old semen... :coffee:

• mrsloveleigh

Change i agree!!! I love me some Jigga. I find him sexy

• Yall still crazy

Choco, at most, I think she's cute :shrug:

#butthenwhenithinkaboutherewwwwwwwwwwwww *stinky face*

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Be careful you guys Sandra wants to have a lil fun today

@Naija
    Yeah I've seen better... her straw colored fried out hair Em is no looker but I can actually see what she looks like Kimbella is a one noter

@JMO

As she should have. Auntie didn't become one Newsweek's most influential bloggers by not being smart and fair-minded. :grin:

*clears throat*

• OutsidetheBox

Tatt I promise that chit just gets under my skin. :hahaha:

I know we all anon in the broadest sense but I cant stand for somebody be comng up in here all generic talking wreckless.

I know, I know. I do too much. This sandra blog, blah blah blah..
    Plus she always obsessing on Bey.

*passes you a DayQuil* I know, i been :sick: all week!

• ssweetheart85

There's a lot of things I don't see you doing Ms. Sandy..except...hmm nevermind. I like my log in.... :kona:

I think she’s pretty but I think I’m the only one
    ________________________
    Why do you say that I don't think she's ugly Im not sorta confused by her looks I guess maybe if her hair was darker and she didn't talk like she has Juelz balls in her mouth

lovezoe says:

Naja, whose child do you think it was?

I was thinking that is was Trey Wigs baby or that Doctor McHottie baby!

• lovezoe

@Naja I agree. She should have finished her education. No way God gone give me the brains to be a doctor and I am gone put it on hold. No way. Just like Eucerin, I don't get it. I am thinking maybe Jerome's or Trey. It just has no backstory so it makes no sense. Like the viewers would know but not him. I wonder how Derwin gone act, we know he possessive. I still get tickled that time Trey bodyguard yoked him up. :rofl:

• Hershey

@ Choco, her personality is what makes her look like a filthy bag of on the side of the highway trash. She cakes the makeup on, the contacts, the voice, the speech, the messiness, the overacting, the underacting, the way she's trying to ensure her spot for next season, her lack of tact, :whew: she's really tacky. Physically, i've seen better, but I can't stand her and I hope Chrissy's fists invited her face and skull back for a second dance.

YSoSerious says:

@JMO

As she should have. Auntie didn’t become one Newsweek’s most influential bloggers by not being smart and fair-minded. :grin:
    ______________________________________________________________

• mrsloveleigh

I think Em is good looking. Hubby said she was fat. I think Chrissy is pretty but that attitude can change that. Somaya looks her best when she has her hair in the ponytail and the make-up toned down. She's really pretty then. Kimbella...something about her face is just off to me

• ssweetheart85

@KyCakes if that statement causes a ban..then I'm guessing all these other off the wall comments I see on the reg should cause other bans...

• lovezoe

I think the blonde washes Kim out. If she was to let go of the bronzer, blonde hair, and I think contacts she would be good. Something tells me she didn't grow up as the hoodbooger she portrays.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

**THROWS HER BOILING POT OF THAT PURPLE NURPLE FABULOSO AT ALL YALL** ACTING LIKE YALL DONT BOIL IT!! I AINT THE ONLY HOOD MO'FUKA IN THIS BISH!! :waiting:

Choco aka Hippie says:

I think she’s pretty but I think I’m the only one
    ________________________
    Why do you say that I don’t think she’s ugly Im not sorta confused by her looks I guess maybe if her hair was darker and she didn’t talk like she has Juelz balls in her mouth
    ____________________________________________________________

:rofl: ... damn I forgot my reply after reading your comment

*gladly takes Dayquil from OTB*

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I can’t stand her and I hope Chrissy’s fists invited her face and skull back for a second dance.
    Awww man I don't want them fighting Kimbella is just dumb

@EM is FAT sometimes she lookd PHAT but Im glad EM dissed Kim at her party

kimbella looks greasy used second hand ho3 to me :shrug:

• iheart405

:waiting: for SOMEBODY to get of SR and take they dayum turn :waiting:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

damn I forgot my reply after reading your comment
    ___________________________
    :rofl: :rofl:

• mrsloveleigh

I loved Em's toast to her lol. priceless

*raises hand*

I actually think Em IS fat, but she gets a pass for some reason... goes to the :kona:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

Kimbella aka Tinkerbell gives off different looks to me at any given time she looks like she can be a winner on RuPaul Drag Race and the fact she talks like she is a graduate of Sylvan Learning Center doesnt help :no:

• NaijaGal

@Lovezoe shoot she should have ended up with Trey...dude was all in love and taking care of her without being asked...soon as Derwin knocked up Janae he got all stingy with the money...never figured out why they wouldn't let her be a doctor...guess that limelight is all that matters to some

• OutsidetheBox

@chubbswifey No prob, ma. I was just joshing. Its nice to chat with you. They filed that suit right after she dropped out last yr. Its been going thru the motions this yr. And the judge just gave it the ok...again.

Thats why I called your coffee stale. Nothing personal 't'all. I fukks with mcD's cafe sometimes but truth be told they coffee be stale. I think its cause they aint no java drinkers, ya feel me. :shrug:

Let me let you be Starbuck's tho with my hating ass!

*turns your gravi frown upside down* :grill:

@Lakes
    My momz boils it I won't get it becuz that smell was always in our house growing up I think I don't like it anymore

lovezoe says:

@Naja I agree. She should have finished her education. No way God gone give me the brains to be a doctor and I am gone put it on hold. No way. Just like Eucerin, I don’t get it. I am thinking maybe Jerome’s or Trey. It just has no backstory so it makes no sense. Like the viewers would know but not him. I wonder how Derwin gone act, we know he possessive. I still get tickled that time Trey bodyguard yoked him up.

For some reason when Derwin got yanked up that turned me on as if he was fighting for me..

• OutsidetheBox

*picks up the phone to call TJ's wife and maybe even Fe's hubby*

Hmph. :coffee:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

***Taps OTB on the shoulder and whispers I got chu. I wish a bytch would. (folds arms and twists mouth)

• NaijaGal

Emily is def getting sloppy with her body and those chicklet teeth of hers is not helping

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

**THROWS HER BOILING POT OF THAT PURPLE NURPLE FABULOSO AT ALL YALL** ACTING LIKE YALL DONT BOIL IT!! I AINT THE ONLY HOOD MO’FUKA IN THIS BISH!! :waiting:
    ____________________________________________________________________

:nono: ... when my mom runs out of her fragrance oils, she pours that into the little candle thing, lights a tea light candle under it and her house starts smelling great :thumbsup:

@OTB

And just WHO is he married to and when the fluck did this happen?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I don't watch the Game and ANTM anymore Tyra is sooooo narcissistic with her photos all over the place in that show I can't take that chit I think she appears desperate and like she's not trying to let her youth go

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Lakes
    My momz boils it I won’t get it becuz that smell was always in our house growing up I think I don’t like it anymore
    ______________________________________________________________________

Got dammit!! Every day this week u post the same thing but beat me to it :shotsfired:

• lovezoe

@Naja, dude wanted to pay her tuition, get her a car, EVERYTHING. He did like her, but I always wondered did he like her more because that was Derwin's boo.

@Mizz, It was hilarious. Crying and everything, shouldn't have cheated with that doormat. Isn't it funny how Drew played that role SO well? :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I thought it was her far apart eyes that look slanted

• OutsidetheBox

I AINT THE ONLY HOOD MO’FUKA IN THIS BISH!

:dead: :rofl:

Nall boo you aint!

*closes the screen do' so nunna that chit dont get on my IKEA rugs* :rofl:

Most of us know Mrs.Mommy ain't quite right. :shrugs:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@choco my mother used that original pinesol :hurl: to this day i hate that fukn smell its too fukn skroong!!

@Naija

Em gray teeth is no bueno for sure :no: She has a cute shape but she needs to tighten it up. She bout a cheeseburger away from joining "The Biggest Loser Reality TV edition. :yes:

• MzDetermined

Is Nick okay... he looks like he is about to faint.

Choco aka Hippie says:

I don’t watch the Game and ANTM anymore Tyra is sooooo narcissistic with her photos all over the place in that show I can’t take that chit I think she appears desperate and like she’s not trying to let her youth go

________

Tyra truly IS a narcissist. I've never seen anyone so wrapped up into themselves...I was done with her fake azz when she did a talk show years ago about how black teenage girls see beauty and at the end of the show she goes... "the definition of beauty is not always, Halle Berry, or Vanessa Williams, or ME!"

fuggin :dead: bish have a _/ ....and go-head fo-head!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@OTB **REMOVES THE PLASTIC FROM THE BIG PAPA CHAIR AND SPRINKLES A LIL CARPET FRESHNER ON HER FADED GLORY CARPER** HEY I LIVE WITH IN MY DAM POCKETS!! **LIGHTS ANOTHE INSENT 20 FOR A DOLLA** :lol:

• JMO

:rofl: ... im going, im going

@FeFe
    Or when that bytch put on a fat suit and then came on stage crying to "real fat women" telling them how no body treated her right and didnt want to talk to her blah, blah. One of the women bust her head like yeah but you got to take your fat suit off I cant :rolleyes:

• NaijaGal

@Chocolate D please don't get me started on biggest loser and those whining contestants "I can't go home yet", "I need to be here", blah, blah, blah...I'm willing to bet some of those people purposely get fat or extra fat so they can be on that show...end rant

LIGHTS ANOTHE INSENT 20 FOR A DOLLA
    Damn skippy! That's where I get mine

• OutsidetheBox

@Fe Marilee Fiebig, she is a big time ATL LAWYER<--- said that in my LIFE Warden boss voice* :hahaha:

He also has a teen daugh. But I fret not, this is 2nd wife. Seems he can be moved. :coffee:

• Hershey

FEFE, that gravi of your, Mr. TJ he shole is a cutie, but question for you, if he went to Macy's would he have the same problem as today's Macy's shopper, or would he breeze right on into the men's changing room? :think:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@Choco u know this maaaan!! i can light an insent then light the :blunt: and get to cleaning walk to the kitchen turn my fabuloso pot on and get my music going :danban1: BISH BE IN HER ZOONE!! :rofl: #boringbish

• JMO

I AINT THE ONLY HOOD MO’FUKA IN THIS BISH!

:dead: :rofl:

Nall boo you aint!

*closes the screen do’ so nunna that chit dont get on my IKEA rugs* :rofl:
    ______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Tyra truly IS a narcissist. I’ve never seen anyone so wrapped up into themselves…I was done with her fake azz when she did a talk show years ago about how black teenage girls see beauty and at the end of the show she goes… “the definition of beauty is not always, Halle Berry, or Vanessa Williams, or ME!”
    Yeah and TYRA your a good looking woman but come one the defintion of beauty you are not unless you live in a world with KLING ONS (sp) <---- Star trek

• OutsidetheBox

I just like to remind her green ass. :lol:

#helpful
    #CaringCancerRemember?

@CD

Yeah I remember that stupid azz episode...Tyra gets NO LOVE from me...she probably wishes she could eat her own cooch!

@Naija
    What kills me is they start all that damn crying and slobbering talm bout I love you and you deserve to be here too. Ummm excuse me didnt you fools meet two days ago. Oh.....

@JMO :nono: <<really flipn u off all sesy and chit!! :yes:

• Bigbadwolf

LIGHTS ANOTHE INSENT 20 FOR A DOLLA
    ________________________
    Where u get them at? You ain't getting more than 5 here. the big long one's, they 3 for a dolla, they stickin me in the midwest. smh

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

___________________________________________________________________

I hate incents!! You really can boil fabuloso?? :think: ... Do you add water to it or just boil it?? I don't want anything to go wrong #nodougieandhersodacake

@FeFe
    Like RiDICKiculous :blink:

@OTB

GTFOOH! How old is he? I always thought he was in like his mid-thirties...and I promise I didn't know he had already been married...

Goes to look up this Marilee chick...

@Hershey

:nono: do NOT get him mixed up with Don Lemon...

• lovezoe

Biggest Loser is a scam too. Reading stories about the contestants and how they make them work out. How they have weigh-ins every two weeks, etc. Craziness.

• http://youtu.be/W_CQEcLXe-E YSoSerious

I still watch ANTM but I did not like that stupid sht she shot for her "Modelland" book last week. "I am Tookie." What the fck ever. Talk about some self-indulgent garbage. :rolleyes:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@JMO I ADD WATER TO MINE :yes: JUST MAKE SURE U USE A POT U WILL NOT NEED FOR COOKN :lol:
    @BIGBAD I GET THEM AT THE FAMILY DOLLAR THEY GOT ALL KINDS OF SMELLS ITS THE PACKET WITH THE INDIAN AND HIS FEATHER HAT ON IT :yes: THEM FUKAS SMELL GOOD!

@CD

:yes:

Then she can do an episode about how women can further empower themselves without the assistance from a man...

#boringbytch

@LoveZoe
    Yeah I heard that too. I always thought losing 100+ pounds in 12 weeks was not the most healthy then I heard that they only really allow them to eat oatmeal and salads and exercise like 20 hours a fukkin day.

BISH BE IN HER ZOONE!!
    Yez ZIR

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

TYRA HEAD FACE MAKES ME BEIEVE IN ALIANS :yes: BISH AINT AS PURRTY AS SHE THINK..

• Bigbadwolf

@ Laker :thumbsup: Good looking out

@OTB

Ok, I just googled her...she's cute, boring, but cute...I won't hate... :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to try that tonight! :thumbsup:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@CHOCO :lol: GIRL ITS LIKE I PUT MY REGGETON MUSIC ON MY INSENTS FABULOSO BOILING MY :blunt: BURNING AND IM LIKE SPEEDY GONZALES "ARRRIVA ARRIIIVA ANDELE ANDELE!!" BISH HAVE THE HOUSE SPOTLESS WHILE DANCING BURNIGN SOME CALORIES AND BURNING SOME TREES!! #PERFECTSATURDAY

• OutsidetheBox

You really can boil fabuloso??

:hahaha: So you know those Glad plug ins type deal? This is where that started. Folks in the hood didnt have money for the holder, I guess :shrug: so they boiled them lil suckas w a TERCH of water.

:rofl: This is too funny to me. Fab/PineSol/and other heavily scented cleaners werent far behind.

They have some of the same chemical composition.

:usingwhatyougot,getwhatyouwant:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

that stupid sht she shot for her “Modelland” book last week. “I am Tookie.” What the fck ever. Talk about some self-indulgent garbage
    Girl I caught that chit and WAS LIKE WTF is this any what is this bish trying to prove TYRA be acting out some sick azz fantasies and then the panel of judges were all clapping and shit and then TYRA always trying to have this baby look on her face she should shove her head up her own azz

• Yall still crazy

BISH BE IN HER ZOONE!!
    Yez ZIR

------------
    Jmo, I left you something in viv's post.

lovezoe says:

@Naja, dude wanted to pay her tuition, get her a car, EVERYTHING. He did like her, but I always wondered did he like her more because that was Derwin’s boo.

@Mizz, It was hilarious. Crying and everything, shouldn’t have cheated with that doormat. Isn’t it funny how Drew played that role SO well?

Of course Trey like mel more because she was with derwin, Trey had everything that derwin didn’t have except melody, so I peeped trey game when he was just a friend waiting on the sidelines and when derwin cheated it was trey spotlight.

I saw a picture of drew sidora a couple of months ago pregnant and it was said to believe that her baby daddy is a big time drug dealer in bmore, that wouldn’t surprise me at all if this is true!

• Bigbadwolf

@ Chocolate D I just watched that chit the other day, :no: justnasty

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@BIGBAD THEY GOT THE FRUIT AND FLOWER SCENTS TRY THE FRUIT FIRST THEY SMELL SOO NICE :yes: IM ADDICTED TO CANDLES INSENTS AND BOILING THAT PURPLE,... SOMETHING ABOUT MY CASA SMELLING FRESH AFTER I CLEAN THAT MO'FUKA THAT MAKES A BISH FEEL EXTRA GOOD!! :shrug:

#PERFECTSATURDAY
    I agree and the best part is that you are minding your own business

• Eazy Does It

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:
    I GET THEM AT THE FAMILY DOLLAR THEY GOT ALL KINDS OF SMELLS ITS THE PACKET WITH THE INDIAN AND HIS FEATHER HAT ON IT THEM FUKAS SMELL GOOD!
    ___________________________
    I thought I was the only one bought these....its like 30 in a pack A STEAL :yes:

BOILING THAT PURPLE
    Damn that chit sounded like a drug use slang :lol:

:cuss: :mad: :argue:

Dumb bishes on ebay upping the costs on ALL the Versace H&M stuff.

I hate slow non shopping ass bishes. There is no need to pay that much. Bit ch just wait!
    /rant

*heaves*

• pointhimout

@207 that's part of the script: the models cry IN UNISON. shitting me. i'll be the one off to the side looking like 1 ho down 3 mo to go.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@OTB MY MADRE LOOVED THAT ORIGINAL PINE SOL U KNOW THE BROWN SHYT :hurl: I HATE THAT CHIT WITH A PASSION :yes: BUT THAT LIME PINE SOL IS THE SKRAIT BIZZNAZZ #CLEANINGFREEK :kona: LET ME EXIT BEFORE YALL SEE HOW MUCH OF A CLEAN FREEK I'AM....

*LIMON

• OutsidetheBox

:wail: How is a mudda of 5 possed to stay fly, pay the gas man, the rent, the note, the daycare, get the Converse high tops, the Coogi boots, the Lego NinjaGos, the Dora pillow pets and remain a "decent" upstanding citizen and parent?

:wail:

@OTB
    I wanted to get a few piece from H&M but I feared I'd see every lil hood chick at the mall wearing all of it - I will check out EBAY tho :grin:

@Lakes
    LEMON

Yall still crazy says:

Jmo, 93 :hug:
    ____________________________________________________________

Aww snap :dance: :hug:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@EAZY :nono: I MAKE SURE I GET A PACK ERRTIME I GO TO THE DOLLAR STORE :yes: I DONT PAY NO DAM 5 DOLLAS FOR A CANDLE THAT WILL BURN UP IN TWO HOURS WHEN I CAN GET 20 OR 30 IN A PACK FOR A DOLLAR AND THEY WORK QUICK!!
    @CHOCO EXACLY!!! I LOOOVE TO STAY HOME CLEAN MY HOUSE FROM CORNER TO CORNER **CLOROX HIGH** HAVE MY MUSIC BLASTING THEN COOK AND LAY MY CULO DOWN TO WATCH SOME FIRST 48 :yes: OH AND A LIL GLASS OF MOSCATO DONT HURT EITHER :)

You know how :cool:

• http://youtu.be/W_CQEcLXe-E YSoSerious

My favorite scents are lavender and vanilla or some combination of the two or fresh linen. I also like citrusy smells. I'll have each room smelling like a different thing. :yes:

• Hershey

@ Fefe :hahaha: no TJ is some kind handsome, I wonder where he's going to next, since he's leaving CNN, have you heard?

@CHOCO :rofl: EVEN WHEN I TRY TO CORRECT MY SELF I FUK UP :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

LET ME EXIT BEFORE YALL SEE HOW MUCH OF A CLEAN FREEK I’AM….

:coffee: No we got that when we discussed Lil Pissy.... how she doing by the way. Yall got her ass them Goodnigts?

And FYI, CPS/and all you otha mother teresa ass bishes. I said Lil Pissy with endearment and chit.

:lol: @ ChocoD and that lazy eye emoticon :cool:

@Hershey

He's going to BET

@CD

I just peeped ur gravie...who da fluck is that trying to get her Notorious K.I.M. on? :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

@Hershey he is going to BET.

So basically, Pray for him. :no:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@YSO U TOO!! MY MOM TELLS ME IT SMELL LIKE BATH AND BODY WORKS WHEN SHE WALK IN EVERY ROOM ITS DIFERENT I LIKE THE FRUITY SMELL CLEAN LINEN SMELLS REALLY GOOD TOO!! I FOUND THIS ORANGE AND MANGO CANDLE :thumbsup: WHEN I SAY THAT MO'FUKA SMELLS AWWWSOME.. IT DOES!!

@Hershey

I heard today that he is going to BET....I used to wake up early on Saturdays just to watch him on CNN, real talk... but it's good to see him making career moves... :yes:

@out

you will make it! now I just saw those converse womens beverly boot on dsw website, I will be picking those bad boys up today!!1

• http://youtu.be/W_CQEcLXe-E YSoSerious

If someone is ever desperate enough to put me on a reality show, I ain't crying for no fcking body.

It's a competition btch. Later. :bye:

• OutsidetheBox

Damn. Thats what i was afraid of.

:kegels:

:cool:

• KyCakes

ssweetheart85 says:

@KyCakes if that statement causes a ban..then I’m guessing all these other off the wall comments I see on the reg should cause other bans…
    -------------------------------------
    People have been banned for less.

:no: Never, never insult the blog moderator....

#Loveyourlogin

@Lakes
    I know :rofl: thats why I was like let me help her Im used to it but I noticed you trying to be politcally correct :hugs:

:lol: @OTB

We shall all :pray: for him and his future in journalism...what ever happened to Ed Gordon? :think:

@Fe
    Oh that's my gurl Hooddiva :rofl:

FeFe says:

@Hershey

I heard today that he is going to BET….I used to wake up early on Saturdays just to watch him on CNN, real talk… but it’s good to see him making career moves…

I read that as well, I think that is great for ebt! they are trying to class it up!

:rofl: @ ChocD and OTB selling azz for XMAS gifts :rofl: I KID

• JMO

LET ME EXIT BEFORE YALL SEE HOW MUCH OF A CLEAN FREEK I’AM….

:coffee: No we got that when we discussed Lil Pissy…. how she doing by the way. Yall got her ass them Goodnigts?

__________________________________________________________

lavender and vanilla :heart:

When im in the mood, I'll go for some clean linen type deals but Im mostly warm scented as well.

i do love the "baked" goods scents too. DJM.

• pointhimout

another deadly shooting near VA Tech. 2 dead. 1 police included.

@Yso

:yes: Two seconds later I will looking at dem like damn bytch you still here. Yo azz was eliminated :cool:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@OTB I BOUGHT HER LIL AZZ SOME NIGHT PAMPERS SHE DID CRY BECAUSE I MADE HER PUT THEM ON BUT GUESS WHAT? SHE WORE THEM BISHES I TOLD HER WHEN SHE STOP PEEING SHE CAN STOP WEARING THEM... SHE WORE THEM THE FIRST 3 NIGHTS AFTER THAT SHE STOP PEEING.. :yahoo: I THINK SHE JUST NEEDED SOME ATTENTION U KNOW IDK IT STOP THO I SAT DOWN AND ASK HER IF SHE WAS UNHAPPY AT ME AND DADDY HOUSE SHE SAID NO.. SHE JUST THOUGHT I WAS MAD AT HER :shrug: LIKE I SAID I AM VERY EMOTIONAL SO SHE MIGHT OF THOUGHT I WAS MAD AT HER AND I GUESS THIS IS HOW SHE SHOW IT.. WE TALKED AND WE GOT THINGS SKRAIT

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

i do love the “baked” goods scents too. DJM.
    You getting judged for the apple and cinnamon scents I effn hate when I even see it :lol:

• Bigbadwolf

@ Yso :yes: Lavendar and vanilla is the chit!

that lazy eye emoticon

:hahaha: That is not a lazy eye!!! I told Sandra the new : cool: aint cool!!

The other one had some big ass Nicole Ritchie/Mary Kate and Ashley shades on. That bish was badddddd. :yes:

These new bish wearing them lil circle chits Bey be wearing and chit. :rolleyes:

@LAKER

Girl, my sister be looking like "Why you got so many different scented oils/air fresheners/fabric refreshers/incense sticks/all purpose cleaners?"

I just look at her like "Cause." :coffee:

Choco says:
    :rofl: ChocD and OTB selling azz for XMAS gifts :rofl: I KID
    ***********************
    :cool:

WE TALKED AND WE GOT THINGS SKRAIT
    Awwww good

@ POINT I KNOW AND I DON"T UNDERSTAND THE CURSE THAT PLACE HAS ON IT

• OutsidetheBox

converse womens beverly boot on dsw website

Say what now? Why you gone tell me about something else... :pc:

Yes, you a Cancer, ole enabling ass. bless you girl! *blows kisses*

• Hershey

@ ChocD to BET to do what? Give updates on The Game, 106 and Park? what is there for him to do?

@ OTB, :cosign: hope he got his check deposited and cashed upfront

@LAKER

Good for you. And Lil Pissy. :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

If someone is ever desperate enough to put me on a reality show, I ain’t crying for no fcking body

:rules: Please reference the Horoscope thread of you need confirmation that this bish aint lying.

TIA, the Staff.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@YSO U KNOW WHAT I HATE WHEN I GOT TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE AND HER HOUSE SMELL LIKE STINKY SHOES OR DIAPERS OR JUST ROTTEN TRASH.. **MY BIG AZZ NOSE CAN SMELL ANYTHING** AND SHE BE LOOKN CUTE BUT UR HOUSE BE SMELLING LIKE CHIT!! IF THATS HOW U TAKE CARE OF UR HOUSE UR COOTCH IS PROLLY NASTY TOO!! :hurl: #cleanwomanisagoodsesywoman

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

These new bish wearing them lil circle chits Bey be wearing and chit.

I feel like being NAUGHTY

How do I do the evil face emoticon

• OutsidetheBox

Naw now @Choc. I can buy the xmas gifts, no prob.

The ass is for my weekend dresses and chit. :Hisbodyrub:

@Hershey:

Gurl Ion know BET has been known to fukk up a career or two. I guess they offered his azz a boat load of cash and offer he couldnt refuse because from CNN to BET :shrugs:

Choco aka Hippie says:

i do love the “baked” goods scents too. DJM.

:yes:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@choco it hurt that she thought i was mad at her u know i love her like one of my own and the thought that she was upset because of me bug the fuk outa me :cry: but i sat down and told her im not her mommy but i love her like one of my kids and i will be more carefull in what i say or do in front of her and my own kids #tryingtodobetterasaparent

Choco aka Hippie says:

These new bish wearing them lil circle chits Bey be wearing and chit.

I feel like being NAUGHTY

How do I do the evil face emoticon
    _____________________________________________________________________

:waiting: Waiting for I GO to coincidentally come out of lurking in 5 .. 4 .. 3 .. 2 ..

:twiste: <<this one!!

I guess nobody knows what the fck happened to Ed Gordon... :hahaha:

Poor TJ...

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Naw now @Choc. I can buy the xmas gifts, no prob.
    I know but didn't it sound scandalous and SR WORTHY for SMOFSR

Single Mothers of SR our e-reality show :rofl: and before a bish try and take this Single Momz thing left - Im a SINGLE MOTHER

• Hershey

Have ya'll ever used the Sleep lavender/chamomille pillow spray from Bath and Body works? Sweet GEE-SUS after a long, hot, bubble bath, using the lavender bubble bath. I mist my pilla's with that mist... :yawn:

apple and cinnamon scents

:nono: Like "baked sugar cookie" and "pecan pie" :yes:

WalMart is king in those wax scents. no joke. I have a scentsy holder i was gifted, but I dont buy from them. BetterHomes&Gardens<---walmart brand works just as well, way cheaper.

you know I gotta save and chit. thirsty ass chirren. Water free tho.

:lol: @ JMO
    That mofo went home to get his phone texting me talking bout Im BACK he didn't have his phone today and it was irking the hell outta him

Hershey says:

Have ya’ll ever used the Sleep lavender/chamomille pillow spray from Bath and Body works? Sweet GEE-SUS after a long, hot, bubble bath, using the lavender bubble bath. I mist my pilla’s with that mist… :yawn:
    _____________________________________________________________________

@ JMO : twisted : :twisted:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@hershey u dont say i stop using my lil powder for my sheets because my bf said i need to let somechit go :cry:

No but thanks for telling me dayum I stay in Bath & Body Works

Thanks. You are so helpful. :coffee:

@LAKER

For me, it's just something about knowing my little piece of the world is looking and smelling good that makes ME feel good. Another thing I got from my grandma. :yes:

#MoreDomesticatedThanSomeMightThink

@ Fefe, Ion memba what happened to ole Ed, tell us TJ may be lurking :hahaha:

**MY BIG AZZ NOSE CAN SMELL ANYTHING**

Its a blessing and a curse. :no:

*touches nose fondly*

And when I was pregnant!!!! Whew chile. i aint have no friends for 6 yrs straight.

Choco aka Hippie says:

:lol: @ JMO
    That mofo went home to get his phone texting me talking bout Im BACK he didn’t have his phone today and it was irking the hell outta him
    ____________________________________________________________________

Damn... after the day was over though :lol:

Maybe he is lurking cuz he just text me some freaky chit :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@YSO I AGREE :yes: IT JUST MAKES ME ALL HAPPY AND FRESH INSIDE TO KNOW MY CASA SMELLS AND LOOKS GOOD :yes: THEN MY KIDS THEN ME ... IN THAT ORDER :cool:

*testing, testing* :twisted:

@Hershey

Iono either! I know I used to watch him when he was on BET and I met him once years ago at a conference...he seemed to ALSO have a promising future in journalism, but I haven't heard a peep from him in many years... :shrugs:

TJ is getting HIS OWN SHOW on EBT! :cheer:

And much as I :heart: CNN, there is a reason you had to wake up on the weekend to see our skinfolk. :ocffee:

:twisted:

I wanna draw on my friends peen and when I say draw and I mean suck hard :rofl:

aww chit :danban1:

Does sandra ever update her Emoticons link??

*dons SMOFSR jacket*

Its pink, Like the Pink Ladies in Grease. :lol:

• KyCakes

:thumbsup: Thanks for the tip, Lakes!

*mentally prepares non-cooking pan for Fabuloso juice*

• Hershey

@ Laker/Choco gwine up in B&BW, they have the Jasmine and Vanilla mist too, that's called Sin-shoe-all-etee, that's a very good one too :yes: but when I run out, I just mist my sheets and pilla's with Fabulouso :hahaha:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@OTB I HAD IT BAD WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I USED TO SMELL EVERYTHING BEFORE EATING IT I CAN SMELL CHIT A FUKN MILE AWAY TOO!! :lol: HOLD UP I STILL SMELL ERRTHING :lol: IT IS A CURSE WHEN I WAS PREG THE FUKN SMELL OF CERTAIN CHIT USED TO MAKE ME :hurl: **ALSO HAVE BAD GAG REFLECTS**

• ohpretty1

i do love the “baked” goods scents too. DJM.

----------------------

No can do. Regular munchies are enough. :lol: I boil real lavender, burn it, make sachets, etc. Lavender really does calm you. I can't live without it.

BTW, get that babies Chuck's in a size smaller than what she wears. You do not want her looking like she can ski w/o equipment.

Choco aka Hippie says:

Maybe he is lurking cuz he just text me some freaky chit :rofl:
    ___________________________________________________________________

I knew it!! His ole nonchalant, horny azz

:waves: at I GO

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

And much as I :heart: CNN, there is a reason you had to wake up on the weekend to see our skinfolk. :coffee:

This is VERY true...Fredricka Whitfield, Don Lemon, TJ, all of them had segments on the WEEKEND. There was only one guy whom I can't think of who had a segment during the week...

• Creamychic

just thought I will log back in and say this world is a mess, college shooting again, preachers making ballons in lil boys pants, sandra rose banned His and Chi, people cutting up kids putting them in fridge, mainteance man rapping kids in the apartments, black man hung himself in a tree said he was tired of being black, and 3 white men witness and said yes he hung himself and that was the truth, a man get gunned downed for grabing his wallet, my brothers getting put in jail, because the color of they skin, a mother puts her child in a microwave, a white woman kills her child and get off cause they mess up the paper work, I wonder what planet I will call to come pick me up :coffee:

Choco says:
    I wanna draw on my friends peen and when I say draw and I mean suck hard
    ****************
    Here you go :cool:

@LAKER

Yep. Exactly in that order too. Too bad these knuckle-headed boys don't get the memos I send out every damn week. :lol:

And it sounds like you are trying to do everything right with your step-daughter. I hope BOTH her parents appreciate it. :hugs:

ohpretty1 says:

i do love the “baked” goods scents too. DJM.

———————-

No can do. Regular munchies are enough. :lol: I boil real lavender, burn it, make sachets, etc. Lavender really does calm you. I can’t live without it.

BTW, get that babies Chuck’s in a size smaller than what she wears. You do not want her looking like she can ski w/o equipment.
    _________________________________________________

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@CREAMY WELL DAM HELLO TO U TOO! :waves: THIS WORLD IS NOT A PURRTY PLACE NO MORE :no: PUT UR BABY IN A MICROWAVE THO :wtf:

Its pink, Like the Pink Ladies in Grease
    ___________________________
    :thumbsup: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS bish you know I love that MOVIE

@Pretty! Thank you, and they already long! :hahaha:

My daughteer is lanky, and put together just like Willow.

And lavendar for hollering ass babies for the win. My SIL be calling tombout my neices coming over, girl, I get that Lavendar scent going in the house, the tub wash AND lotion they ass down w that lavendar johnson and johnson lotion.

Chile they hyper as hail. :lol:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@Yso aww thanks mama :hug: i be trying dont get me wrong i need to do better watch my evil mouff when im mad **at the bf** :cuss: sometimes i forget i got lil innocent minds and ears paying attention..

@CHOCOD
    I did put out a disclaimer I wanted to by NAUGHTY :grin:

• KyCakes

Creamy - How are you, bew?

• Bigbadwolf

Choco says:
    I wanna draw on my friends peen and when I say draw and I mean suck hard
    :shocked:

• OutsidetheBox

There was only one guy whom I can’t think of who had a segment during the week…

Is there an elephant in the room or what? :coffee:

*looks at Don Lemon in the closet oh, I mean corner*

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Chile they hyper as hail.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@choco well get a naughty topic going i got some time to kill :yes: :boobs:

• ohpretty1

@ JMO - Don't laugh lol. I couldn't answer when she asked. #betterlatethannever

I like how @Creamy threw Chi and His up in the problems of the world today. :lol:

• Creamychic

hey :hug: lakers, Choco, ky, OTB, but i think that i did all this this morning, :kiss: Just venting.

Fredricka Whitfield
    My sis went to JR HIGH SCHOOL with her she is from the Maryland area

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NST6L340KFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player MzDimplez1123

<----Just discovered I can play Hanging on my Android! :yahoo:

ohpretty1 says:

@ JMO – Don’t laugh lol. I couldn’t answer when she asked. #betterlatethannever

_________________________________________________________________

Right!! :lol: ... and I call her CC ... :nono: I won't be calling no one creamy with yall dirty minds

:waves: Creamy

@Lakes its time to switch some chit up with him I need some freakier chit to do but not gross chit like that drinking :sperm: and placing back on dack :nono:

Any thoughts fellow freaks :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@WIFIE :kiss: JUST CUZ I CAN!

• OutsidetheBox

@@@@@@Choc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREASE is my favorite fukking movie. What you know bout them pank ladies? :waiting:

• ohpretty1

@OTB - I was once that lanky girl (feet grew first) that had a pair that were a size too big ... still pissed at my parents for doing that to me.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@CHOCO WELL DAM!! :rofl: I CAN'T DO THE SLOBING OR SWALLOING OF THE :sperm: HOW ABOUT NEW TOYS OR NEW POSITIONS?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

Have a good evening everybody :waves:

• KyCakes

Choco aka Hippie says:
    Any thoughts fellow freaks :rofl:
    -------------------------------------------------
    Switch it up....A salad toss with some jelly always does the trick! :thumbsup:

@Choco

Not saying I've did it myself but a "friend" told me everytime chit gets old for her and her dude she lubes her booty up and they play find the rectum.

• KyCakes

:wave: FeFe

• pointhimout

is he really going to BET? WOW. thats a step down, no? is he anchoring the news like Ed Gordon used to back in the day? this should be interesting.

:bye: FeFe

• OutsidetheBox

sometimes i forget i got lil innocent minds and ears paying attention..

:ashamed: As yall can prolly tell, i cuss like a fukkin sailor offline as well.

One of my sons (the one who I say got a terch of 'Tism) doing work detail right for cussing.

Gots to do better.

Buts its still my flucking house and they dont pay no rent.

Cancer/Gemini #team. :shrug:

• KyCakes

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

@Choco

Not saying I’ve did it myself but a “friend” told me everytime chit gets old for her and her dude she lubes her booty up and they play find the rectum.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    *in my Pirate voice* Yar!! Where's me booty

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

I BRB I GOT THIS PATIENT ON THE PHONE WHO THINK HE GON GET ASSISTANCE WEATHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT.. :pc:

@OTB
    Only that I knew every single word to "THere are Worse things I could do" :rofl: bish I used to always sing that chit real loud when I was young - and that Travolta was my inspiration for dating my Puerto Rican hubby cuz he used to wear his hair like that - :rofl:

@Dimpz what game is that?

• OutsidetheBox

still pissed at my parents for doing that to me.

:rofl: :rofl:

i already told them chirren im sorry they got to grwo up with my immature ass but i do try to right as many wrongs as possible :rofl:

• KyCakes

As yall can prolly tell, i cuss like a fukkin sailor offline as well.
    ----------------------------------------
    We are so alike it's :sick: :lol:

@CHOCOD
    We try that chit everytime he gets frustrated or horny and puts in back where it's warm I will do that tho chit it can be fun trying :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

OMG OTB I have a horrid mouth you can tell from how I post effn this fuk that :lol:

@ SAM...It's calling Hanging with Friends. It's hangman but, you pick the words your opponents solve. I gotta go home and figure out my username so I can make friends here tomorrow.

I'm gonna have a circle of word geeks! :yahoo:

illiterate ppl with be .O :coffee:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

I also heard lets just say from a "friend" that why are you riding your dude but a nice size vibrator in that booty heard the orgasm will make you pretty much have a seizure.

:rofl: :rofl:

Ohhh Sandyyyyyyy!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

….A salad toss with some jelly always does the trick!
    Hmmm jelly OTAY (Buckwheats voice)

• vero

Hey people :waves:

:hahaha: Its ALL i got in me to be at the 9-5 and mind my mouth, girls! :no:

I be like :yes: , soon as they shut the door.. :cuss:

:waves: Hey Vero I missed that face of yours :rofl:

• Creamychic

Dimpzzz, my baby bew :kiss: i feel better now I see your face :yahoo:

• OutsidetheBox

I saw that OTAy then saw Vero's gravi.

:dead:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I also heard lets just say from a “friend” that why are you riding your dude but a nice size vibrator in that booty heard the orgasm will make you pretty much have a seizure.
    ________________________
    :think: I haven't introduced him to toyz yet not trying to fuk with his EGO like that but that mofo told me to play with myself when he hit from the back I thought I was dizzy and seeing stars that chit had me speaking in tongues :rofl:

Don't forget about Saturday Night FEVER lawd chile I use to fantasize

Creamy! :yahoo: Where the hell you been all day?

:rofl: I can't see VERO's gravi :argue:

• pointhimout

salad toss with some jelly or syrup? i heard that inmate say that schit on youtube and I cried laughing. he was dead serious about some booty.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

EGO said thats fuked up I wasn't even lurking that time but now I am nasty heffas :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@OTB GIRL MY MOUFF GETS ME IN TROUBLE I CAN BE REALLY NICE BUT ONCE U FUK WITH ME ITS A FUKN WRAP :cuss: DONT GET ME TO THE POINT WERE I START :cuss: IN SPANISH CUZ THEN IM ALL UP IN UR FACE AND CHASE U AROUND THE HOUSE SCREAMING AND :mad: #ANGERISSUESMUCH

• I Go There

Yall aint shait... I had to on here just to say that

• vero

:kiss: Cd there you go a big wet kiss with his juicy lips :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

As a natural haired sister, I often feel like Tony after "coloring" : he hit my hair. I spend alot of time on my hair and he hits it, he hits my hair!

VERO :waves:

:lol: @ EGO :lol:

• ohpretty1

My nephew made a grip off of me with his Swear Jar one weekend. It worked.
    @ CD - From a friend huh?

• vero

What's wrong OTB ???
    you want one too ? :kiss:
    hey choco, Igo, fam ! :waves:

• Ty

chubbswifey says:

Jay Z may look like that since the wifey is facing a $100 million
    lawsuit.
    Damn a $100 mil though? Who is she paying homage to now :think:

• OutsidetheBox

ALL UP IN UR FACE AND CHASE U AROUND THE HOUSE SCREAMING AND ...

:hahaha: And then as a Cancer you know you be mad when that nigga keep walking out the door cause they dont be wanting to hear that chit. :rofl:

My dude to my daughter Lei Lei: "how your mama talkin' today? "

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

As a natural haired sister, I often feel like Tony after “coloring” : he hit my hair. I spend alot of time on my hair and he hits it, he hits my hair!
    This came out of one of the Braxton's mouths???

• I Go There

Hey vero

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

My dude to my daughter Lei Lei: “how your mama talkin’ today? ”
    _________________________

• Ty

mizzdallas says:

NaijaGal says:

@Sandra maybe those big feet are why Mariah married him

___________________________________________
    I thought the Brat had an entire case of add ons :coffee: So I dont think it was the hammer :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/W_CQEcLXe-E YSoSerious

As I'm sure you all have noticed, I have mastered the Queen's English and am the epitome of class and decorum. Btches. :coffee:

@OhPretty

Yes from a friend because me myself I would neva do such thangs :cool:

@Ohpretty
    I know I don't even being read that "friend" chit I know its her

Share more friend stories please @CD

• vero

So cold :(

• OutsidetheBox

:dead: And with that folks im going home.

A big fukk you to Choc from all the Braxtons. :dead:

I was tombout SNF John travolta sucka. I am so :dead: right now!

CTFU ROTFL!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@OTB :rofl: HE BE SAYING "THERE U GO LAKEZ UR MOUFF IS A DANGEROUS WEAPON" I STILL BE BEHIND HIM :cuss: UP A STORM HE EVEN WALKED IN THE RESTROOM AND TURN THE SHOWER ON TO IGNORE A BISH :dead: WALKED RIGHT IN THERE AND CUT THE HOT WATER OFF AND KEPT GOING OFF!! :

@OTB
    The H&M prices for jackets on ebay are outrageously priced but I can't even do it I hate it when I see so many people wearing the same chit

• ohpretty1

• vero

:bye: OTB

A big fukk you to Choc from all the Braxtons
    :rofl: DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMM I do remember that but whats cray is I had TAMAR face in my head thinking she was crying over her oversized WIG DAYUM can you say BLONDE MOMENT so shameful :rofl:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ SAM…It’s calling Hanging with Friends. It’s hangman but, you pick the words your opponents solve. I gotta go home and figure out my username so I can make friends here tomorrow.

I’m gonna have a circle of word geeks! :yahoo:

illiterate ppl with be .O :coffee:
    _____________________________________________________________________

:think: ... what??!! I think I'll have to bring my charger to work from now on :lol:

:bye: OTB

:lol: @ I GO and @ChocD talking about herself :coffee:

@JMO
    Can you prove I was talm bout myself? Exactly until then said friend will remain nameless :cool:

@ JMO...... :yes: I bring mine daily

:bye: y'all. I love yall. :hahaha:

We so fukkin delusional. *looks at YSO*

:drive: :rofl:

HA! That's why you couldn't get away! :nana:

:steer:

• OutsidetheBox

Fukkkkkkkkk. Fukkin know it all!

:steer:

Damn them Aries!!! :fisttosky:

:rofl: @ YSO
    Thats why you couldn't get away

• KyCakes

pointhimout says:

------------------------------------------
    :yes: He shole was..... :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Fukkkkkkkkk. Fukkin know it all!
    :rofl: bish you better off :nino: :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: her competitive ass cant never let me be great!

Goodnight! :keyboardslam:

:redX@topright:

@OTB

I lubs you too. :hugs: <---Pins and "Aries are the Besties" sign to your back.

Bye errrbody :waves:

Hopefully my "friend" has some fun tonight :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Oh Im gonna give me an alter ego like Tiny did I need to come up with a cute stripper name besides DIAMOND :rofl:

@CHOCO

How bout ANN? :rofl:

No really, though. :coffee:

<---Alterego.....PuzzyKat

@YSO
    Actually that is very good becuz no one would presume Ann to be a FREAK Ann it is I can't wait to tell him Ann is waiting :rofl:

:waves: ... bye CD :lol:

I may not be able to log in and play with yall anymore starting in February. My department is moving and I may have very limited internet access @ that point. :(

Choco aka Hippie says:

@YSO
    Actually that is very good becuz no one would presume Ann to be a FREAK Ann it is I can’t wait to tell him Ann is waiting :rofl:
    __________________________________________________________________

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I need more unisex names help yall chit

@ Choco...What if he assumes Ann is boring and decides to stay home? NO offense to any Anns

NOOOOOOO Dimpz

• pointhimout

tracy stacy kim patrice jody taylor ryan riley

@Dimpz
    If it were someone else saying that then yeah but he knows me and he would be like SMDH :lol:

Ann is my first choice I need more see he wants me to do the sexy secretary chit one day so Ann fits that

*gasp*

(takes some Spackle and completely fills in DIMPZ'S dimples)

HMPH! I'm an Ann but I'm still a fiery Aries. :twisted:

I like Jody :thumbsup:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

JodiAnn I think that's better sounds all backwoods ol skool :rofl:

Susan? ... hell, sounds just as bad as Ann

kanye
    _____________________________________________________________

:rofl: imagine telling yo boo come over cuz Rae wants to play ... :think:

YSoSerious says:

What you mean “Just as bad as Ann”? My feelings, they are hurt. :crying1:
    _________________________________________________________

I thought you were gone for the day :lol:

:rofl: @ JMO being hacked and YSO spackling Dimpz dimples

@JMO
    Right he gone be like who the fuk is RAY and did you invite him over wanting to come blow Ray's brain out :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/W_CQEcLXe-E YSoSerious

This is what I get for giving y'all a piece of the real me, huh? I see y'all. Uh huh. :coffee:

:lol: yall r crazy.

kennedy
    kenyatta
    reggi
    michael (michele) - i still think her name is michele michael

Did she really spackle my face though?! :rofl:

@ Yso....I meant you no harm! I never meant make you :crying1: You're the only one I ever loved in my liffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee1 <---Eddie Murphy DreamGirls

@PHO

You see how they are? You see? Somebody hand me a prayer cloth. :sniffle:

:rofl: at all 3 of yall

@DIMPZ

Sing me You Can't Win from The Wiz and all will be forgiven.

(prepares to wipe the Spackle from your dimples before it dries)

Whats The Wiz?

:shocked: @ JMO

I can't...You don't... :faint:

You can't win
    You can't break even
    And you can't get out of the game
    People kee sayin'
    Things are gonna change
    But they look us like
    You're stayin' the same

You can't win
    Get over your head
    And you only have yourself to blame
    You can't win Chile
    (You can't win Chile)
    You ain't break even
    And you can't get out of the game

You can't win
    The world keeps movin'
    And you're standin' far behind
    People keep sayin'
    Things'll get better
    (Just to ease your state of mind)
    (So you lean back, and you smoke that smoke)
    (And you drink your glass of wine)
    So you can't win, Chile
    You can't break even
    And you can't get out of the game

You can't win, you can't win no way
    If your story stays the same
    (You ain't winnin'),
    No, no,
    (But it's nice to see you)
    (I'm awfully glad you came)
    (Better cool it 'cause
    It ain't abour losin')
    Then the world has got no shame
    You can't win, Chile
    You can't break even
    You can't get out of the game

You can't win
    You can't break even
    Ain't the way it's supposed to be
    (You'll be spendin'),
    No, no
    (Your little bit of money)
    While someone else rides for free
    (Learn your lesson), ooh,
    (Refuel your mind)
    (Before someone blows out your flame)

You can't win, Chile. No!
    You can't win
    You can't win, Chile. No!
    You can't win
    You can't win, Chile. No!
    You can't win
    You can't win, Chile. No!
    You can't win

You can't win, Chile
    You can't break even
    And you can't get out of the game
    You can't get out of the game
    You can't get out (ugh!) of the game
    No, no...

I learned it just for you YSO! :hug:

@ JMO...I've only seen it once myself. :ashamed:

@DIMPZ

I knew you lubbed me and my boring ass middle name. :hugs:

(quickly cleans out your dimples before you head home)

Can't have Jay putting on one of his lists. :nono:

YSoSerious says:

:shocked: @ JMO

I can’t…You don’t… :faint:
    _______________________________________________________________

*goes to Google* :pc:

I'll report my research tomorrow :lol:

• pointhimout

i dont fool with JMO. who is melle mel, now the wiz.

pointhimout says:

i dont fool with JMO. who is melle mel, now the wiz.
    _____________________________________________________________________

:rofl: *adds melle mel to the google list*

@ Yso....That chile has a list for EVERYTHING! Everyone has their own separate Xmas list, he makes a list of movies he wants to watch on Netflix, list of movies and release dates, hell, he may be working on his Birthday list.

@JMO

If you haven't Googled it already, The Wiz is the black Wizard of Oz starring Diana Ross, Micheal Jackson, Nipsey Russell, and a whole lotta otha black folks.

It's like one of my top five movies of all time. :yes:

• http://youtu.be/W_CQEcLXe-E YSoSerious

(forced to put JMO's Black Card up for review)

It's for your own good, hun.

YSoSerious says:

@JMO

If you haven’t Googled it already, The Wiz is the black Wizard of Oz starring Diana Ross, Micheal Jackson, Nipsey Russell, and a whole lotta otha black folks.

It’s like one of my top five movies of all time. :yes:
    ___________________________________________________________________

#seriousquestion Who is Nipsey Russell?? A singer? Thats not that bad because I've heard that name before ... not like that melle mel guy

• caligirl

:waves: at JMO

*Signals Yso plese pass it over let me review....

However, she MUST view. I doubt my sister and brother have seen it...they are between 25/27..

YSoSerious says:

It’s like one of my top five movies of all time. :yes:
    ________________________________________________________________________

Ahhh ok... I've heard of the movie but I never saw it.

• caligirl

Nipsey Russel was a comedian....Red Foxx/Flip Wilson era

What up Dimpz?

• caligirl

@YSO I loved me Miss Ross!

• JMO

You know what... I have vacay days coming up so its on my "to do" list:

- Find out who Melle Mel & Nipsey Russell are
    - Watch The Wiz
    - Watch The Color Purple <-- I still catch hell for not seeing this yet
    - Learn how to cook

:think: ... I think that sums it up

• caligirl

well you got a man...cooking can be overatd :coffee:

@CALI

I can take or leave Diana Ross. I love it mostly for MJ. :yes:

@JMO

You are going to be very busy on your vacay I see. :lol:

• caligirl

*over rated*

Hey Cali! :wave:

caligirl says:

well you got a man…cooking can be overatd :coffee:
    ______________________________________________________

Yea but I'm sure he would like to come home to a nice cooked meal every now and then BUT I completely agree in that its over rated

@YSO ... yea I know :lol:

• caligirl

Well I'm tired...and I still gotta :fight: traffic :mad:

• caligirl

@JMO - You can't cook at all? Since it's getting cold outstde, start out with some lowfat crockpot meals. ...One dish meals are not so complex and hard to screw up.

• caligirl

Nite errbody!

• Femme Fatale

I see you Jay. :kiss: Lookin all types of good and chit.