In Case You Missed It: Braxton Family Values, Ep 11

Last night on ‘Braxton Family Values,’ the sisters meet with their therapist Dr. Sherry to discuss their emotional conflicts with each other. Toni Braxton irked her sister Traci’s Soul by suggesting that Traci lose “20 to 30 lbs now. And stop thinking that her tummy sticking out like that is hot, ’cause it’s not.”

Toni added: “You’re too cute of a girl not to care about… to let herself go like that.” Toni also said Traci’s tummy wasn’t always like that “so that lets me think she’s comfortable.”

Clearly, Traci is happy and comfortable with her weight — which upsets her sisters who hate the fact that Traci accepts her beauty. Traci probably has no problems keeping a man, unlike her thin sisters who think they’re so perfect.

I realize that this is just a reality show, but Toni irked me with that comment. I’m shocked that Towanda (the more level headed sister) didn’t speak up for Traci. And what kind of therapist is Dr. Sherry to day Toni was “just being honest”?

Dr. Sherry should have turned that mirror back toward Toni so she could see the hurt in herself. Because only hurt people hurt others.

Video courtesy of YardieGoals

277 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Braxton Family Values, Ep 11”

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Traci!!!!

Message to Fayla if you’re here today:

I bought some Whipfinity this mernin’!! :heart:

Chocolate Diva says:

The show was very good last night :yes:

JMO says:

I don’t watch this show but I’ll wait for the comments :popcorn:

Sandra, I love your blog and so does His! :thumbsup: Just check out my gravi. Is she banned?

Lacy says:

Traci went OFF!! She was damn near bout to stutter, rushin her words…LOL, she lost all control.

#TeamTraci

I still can’t believe Toni said that though, it seemed irrelevant to what was actually happening in the office. I would have taken it as a personal attack just like Traci did.

:clap:

@Sandra

I think you bring up some GREAT points…Traci seems very comfortable with the skin she’s in but those berating her seem to have image issues that are VERY deep themselves…

@JMO

I think that banned was lifted a while ago

Nice TShirt… IF its for his you should rip it down the middle just a little

#Helpful

candibfly says:

we don’t really know if traci has expressed to her sisters whether or not she was happy with her weight. :shrugs:

Igo … They said His said her log in still doesnt work

@CD … did you figure out the bold and strike thing?

screwball69 says:

SandraRose says:

“The nerve of Toni to decide when another woman is comfortable with her body when Toni is sooo uncomfortable in her own skin!

Toni was extremely insensitive to suggest that her sister Traci lose weight to fit Toni’s jacked up standard of beauty. Toni, with 20 lbs of weave on her head and a face that is surgically altered beyond recognition, is not so perfect herself! Isn’t it funny that people who think they are so perfect always see their flaws in others but not in themselves?”
    ________________________________________________________________________
    :thinking: Sandra, do you have any siblings? This little excerpt makes me wonder. I’m pretty sure that Traci being weight is a health issue and perhaps Toni was being suggestive and concerned about her siblings well being. :shrugs: I’m just saying.

EB says:

I like Traci., just the way she is

lovezoe says:

While inappropriate, maybe Toni was being honest with her feelings. That is the whole point of therapy. Putting everything on the table. Maybe she should have came at her from a health standpoint instead of a vanity standpoint. I don’t watch the show, so I can’t say who has what personality. Still wrong for her to say.

Hershey says:

And what kind of therapist is Dr. Sherry to day Toni was “just being honest”?
    ___________________________________________________
    If I can’t say EXACTLY how I’m feeling in a therapy session then when in heyull can I? Sure Toni’s delivery of her feelings lacked tact, but someone needed to tell Traci to just say no to seconds, thirds and all those snacks…I’d rather my sister call me fat than someone else

:nono: #Don’tEditMyFeelingsToProtectYouFromTheTruth

candibfly says:

it did seem out of the blue tho. we all talkin bout our deep seeded issues and feelings and u say ‘lose FORTY pounds’

she did say 20 – FORTY right? i ain’t makin that part up huh?

DTowns Finest says:

I couldn’t understand her saying that whn i’m pretty sure she’s had all kinds of liposuction and tummy tucks…talking about she needs to workout and loose the weight!

iheart says:

I :heart: JMO for stannin for the poster we love :rofl:

screwball69 says:

*slightly over

FeFe says:

I thought Traci was gonna spit on somebody with the way she was talking…she was PISSED

And, when she was walking in the parking lot, she didn’t seem all that big to me…she should definitely trim up her stomach if it’s out of shape, because stomach weight is an indicator of being unhealthy, but the rest of her seems fine… :shrugs:

NaijaGal says:

I’m tired of Traci holding on to whatever wrong she felt was done…she’s the one that got pregnant while they were working on the deal…it’s not their fault she’s unhappy about her life…she needs to build a bridge and get other that ish…Ugh…

These women annoy me they are so silly and childish acting all crying out for some type of validation from everyone else except from themselves

I don’t watch the show so I go with Sandra on Toni being rude re: Traci’s body

candibfly says:

when she slammed that door tho :rofl:

Fe says:
    ******************
    :cosign: How are we talking about our inner issues and the first thing you bring to me is something about my belly fat. That chit was uncalled for and unnecessary. Traci is the bigger sister but she is not overweight to me and as long as she is happy people need to the shut the fugg up.

iheart says:

@Screw, <<<< Is this better :thinking: I think its one of your previous gravis momma, What you thank?

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Didn’t watch this. Was watching “First 48″ mini marathon.

@Iheart

You can put back up the fuggin pic versus us looking at broccoli head :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

oh and Toni needs to stop hanging on to the past…I think her moment has passed but she still has delusions of grandeur

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

I didnt see this yet but Traci would be right to get mad…. Traci better than me, I’d have flown all through Toni, her weave, her nose jobs, the breast implants that burst that she had to get replaced…. SMH.

And if Toni was just “expressing her feelings” then Tracu was right to express herself and go the fukk AWF!!

The only two who look close to how they looked originally are Traci & Towanda, anyway.

candibfly says:

she’s the bigger sister now but if u look at the first album cover she was slim like the rest of her sisters

Would Traci be wrong if she pointed out that stress isnt healthy for Lupus? Thats Toni’s face puffs even more when she mad? I mean, its all in the interest of good health…right. Hrm.

iheart says:

@ChocD, Screw was :whip: me for the other one :crying:

@iheart

I’d rather see Bow Wow’s baby nuts than that monstrosity you just put up… :coffee:

JMO says:
    @CD … did you figure out the bold and strike thing?
    *****************************
    :tape: Lets talk about something else ok :rolleyes:

@Iheart :nono: Go back and try again

flsun99 says:

I was wondering what Traci’s weight had to do with anything. Toni was wrong for that. Yes she was being honest, but wrong. How does Traci losing weight going to make Toni feel better? What does Traci’s weight have to do with Toni’s feelings anyway? They do treat Traci like an outsider. I like Traci the most. She does seem like te most comfortable with herself.

screwball69 says:

iheart says:

_______________________________________________________________________

:no: I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too. I give up on you. :kona:

@Iheart

Broccoli and Popcorn head :nono: Not.cute.com

:yes:

:lol: @ OTB

Hershey says:

@ Screw and LoveZoe :cosign:

Why did Toni need to baby talk Traci’s azz when they’re all grown women? she just said her issue and because Traci was offended Toni is wrong? :no: I’m not riding on this one. Traci clearly isn’t happy with her feelings or she wouldn’t have flew out of the cuckoo’s nest like she did.

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

And I specifically remember Toni bragging on Oprah about how after her 1st/2nd kid, she left labor and went straight into surgery for a tummy tuck a couple of days later. Did all that before leaving the hospital with the baby for the 1st time. :coffee:

So….maybe Toni should’ve been paying for Traci to get her tummy tucked right after labor like she did if she felt that way about it.

Jerrica says:

candibfly says:

she did say 20 – FORTY right? i ain’t makin that part up huh?
    ______________________________________________________________

Exactly. Way out the blue.

<—-Does not like Toni anymore since seeing her on this show. She is showing herself to be the snob ppl always say she is.

iheart says:

:cuss: I just can’t win with you judgemental flucks today huh :rollseyes:
    :argue:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

And Toni got the nerve when she sitting there looking like a fukkin puffer fish half the time.

Ya’ll see that episode where Toni came home from minor surgery with no makeup? All those marks and such on her face…WHAT?!

Traci could’ve went MUCH harder. Lupus or no lupus.

Zoe B. says:

I haven’t watched it yet, but it does seem like they’re the type of people that just can’t fathom someone who is not “pretty” have so much confidence, like they always have to knock her down a peg and put her in a “fat girls place”

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Didn’t watch this. Was watching “First 48? mini marathon.
    ___________________________________________________________

Thats what I fks with… I call it “the Deconstruction of a thug”
    Dudes be soo hard when they go in there and within 10 mins… it goes from

“I dont know shait about what you talking”
    To
    “Can I call my momma”

That one about that dude that killed that girl an only got 16 years pissed me off.

screwball69 says:

@Iheart
    Broccoli and Popcorn head :nono: Not.cute.com
    ___________________________________________________________
    :rofl: :hahaha:

I’m out for the day! Y’all be good!

Eazy says:

Choco aka Hippie says:
    I don’t watch the show so I go with Sandra on Toni being rude re: Traci’s body
    __________________________
    :cosign:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PREACH TO THE CHURCH SANDRA-HALE LUH YER!!!! AND LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN :)

Jerrica says:

flsun99 says:

____________________________________________________________________

:yes:

FeFe says:

I know it’s a “reality show” but I was heated when Toni said that to Traci. The nerve of her to think she’s so perfect and she’s not comfortable in her own skin and hair.

Chocolate Diva says:

Traci is bigger than them but she is not overweight to me. We have Vince running around looking like Fat Albert’s 3rd cousin twice removed, lips all Carmex da fugg up and the sisters are clowning Traci. Oh…. :coffee:

:waves: @Dimpz

After Toni made that comment, the entire show all I kept looking at was her nose…and thinking, bish…it’d be nice if you could love the features that God gave you and not need to surgically alter them… :coffee:

Why is her issue what Traci weighs? Did that cause the decline in her marriage? Her son’s battles with Autism? Thats what I find hard to understand: how Traci’s weight AFFECTS Toni. And then only 20-40#? Oh what a life changer that’ll be for Toni!

Cause Traci took the last crescent roll she concerned?

Whateva JMO :rofl: :rofl:

Hershey says:

Igo, I watched that First 48 too, it was sad, especially that she died with her best friend.

:bye: Screw

@iheart … thanks. I just want answers dammit :cuss:

@Kay … I forgot that was on!! I was pissed greys anatomy and private practice were reruns and just started doing other chit :smack:

@CD … did you say “belly fat” :rofl:

@ screwball69 and lovezoe: Toni was mirroring and projecting her own insecurities onto Traci by suggesting that Traci lose weight when she is not even fat. Dr. Sherry should have checked Toni. :mad:

Mr.BluPhi says:

I wish the whole episode was about the therapy sessions. It would have been good to see what each sister said about the others.

It was suppose to be about honesty.

candibfly says:

but the session was to speak ur mind. that’s why they told the mom to get out. i’m not sure if they gave specific on was or wasn’t off limits.

its possible that could have come from somewhere other than toni’s vanity. maybe traci has expressed to her that she was unhappy with her weight or that she felt like she needed to lose weight if they were going to do this new album. u never know.

i do think that toni’s delivery wasn’t great. saying ‘ur belly hanging like that’ was rude :mad: i’m surprised traci ain’t flip that table over

:bye: Screw

Mother Jefferson says:

I said this before, the whole family be kissing Toni’s behind, even Mama Evelyn! Somebody needs to check Toni :nono:

candibfly says:

i need for toni to realize the ship has passed tho :( just enjoy ur induction into the GA hall of fame and keep it moving

:wave: Fe

Exactly, this chick been morphing herself into Pocahontas since Unbreak My Heart and wants to clown Traci? The nerve. I think she only pulls that because she’s the oldest and the family “star”. Toni needs a family like mine.

100% usa made! says:

I Lovef Toni’s Spa Treatment scenes. Now that’s my idea of a good time. When Tamar busted Trina for being cheap in that store and not wanting to buy $167 worth of stuff or however much its was, I cracked up! She got her that 5% discount. And then they all fly back home in a private Jet, hilarious!

100% usa made! says:

ALBoy says:

What up yall what yall talkin bout :coffee:

FeFe says:

because stomach weight is an indicator of being unhealthy

As I’ve said before, stomach weight is also an indicator of pre-menopause. When your hormones decreases, your belly fat increases. That’s why it’s so hard to come off even with diet and exercise. :coffee:

Yall still crazy says:

ION watch this show, but she could have told her sister that at the house! Then that way they could’ve argued/fought it out (whatever).

But in public, how dare you :shocked: say some personal shatt about me. What I eat don’t make you shyt. :coffee:

@Mother Jefferson

I think that’s why Tamar said what she said…that Toni is just Toni “the sister” to her, and she’d like for their relationship to be just that…Toni does have delusions of grandeur… *thinks about when her last hit was… :zzz: *

Chocolate Diva says:

Now what if Traci would have went in on Toni about her finanical situation. I gurantee you Toni would not have looked at that as constructive criticism :coffee:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

OTB always is after my own heart….fonting what I be thinking before I can font it. :love:

Yall still crazy says:

Twin :2dance: <—Love Boat theme song :D

Dimpz, I mean cousin Balki :lol: :hug:

:yahoo: @Smurfette and Alboy

Hershey says:

______________________________________

I know exactly where they were too… That was messed up.
    Dude didnt seem like he gave a damn in the end. I couldnt have been the judge I would have gave that bastard 10 years for every bullet you popped off.

Mother Jefferson says:

candibfly says:

i need for toni to realize the ship has passed tho just enjoy ur induction into the GA hall of fame and keep it moving
    ——————-
    :dead:

@ Candi….I kept visualizing Traci knocking Towanda over and going the hell off or slapping the hell out of Toni. She just didn’t take that well at all. :no: I mean, if she did want to throw her weight out, she could have delivered it better and explained it better than coming across as:

Girl, you look like Pumba, do something about that ASAP.

Chocolate Diva says:

Did yall see when Toni said she could not skip and then was shocked when Traci started skipping looking like “how this overweight bytch know how to skip”. :rolleyes:

And chit I forgot about her money woes! Hopefully there was lots left off cause Toni the “starruh.”

Tony just seems really insecure and grasping onto to her olders days but I mean was she ever really paid she did file for Chapter 11 so I think it’s a lot things messing with her mind

Hershey says:

_______________________________________
    Dr Sherry should have checked Toni for what exactly? Saying what her issue with Traci is? Has anyone thought that maybe there’s more to the story than what’s being said? Like three episodes back when Traci said she wanted to lose weight so she could perform with her sisters?
    I would NEVER apologize for being honest with my sister even if it her feelings :shrugs: Truth hurts, get a bandaid and keep it moving.

Yall still crazy says:

59 Choco aka Hippie says:

Yeah, what about his phat azz :shrug:

Dougie! Loan me $10. :coffee:

I read that other thread. Yall stangy. :lol:

mrsloveleigh says:

I couldn’t understand the point of Toni making that comment either. If the point of that session was to work on thier sister issues how was her weight relevent? Is her weight causing conflict between the sisters? She should’ve pulled a Tamar and told to to get her life lol. And my hubby had to keep asking me is that Toni Braxton. He didn’t recognize her

Cousin! :hug:

Good Morning everybody! :hug: and :kiss: all around.

twin

the love boat, soon we’ll be making another run, all aboard :whistle:

iono if those are they lyrics but that’s what that girl on sister act 2 was singin :shrugs:

@CD … We gon get it together … check your email bew

Yall still crazy says:

I’m still perplexed! Because how the hell does my body weight affect you?

#comeagain
    —————————————

:cheer: Fi!

Lala11_7 says:

I ALWAYS felt that Traci was the outsider of the sister…from even when they were little girls…and her not being in the group is the reason she is using…because it’s the benchmark that she has set up in her head…but I bet if she go ALL THE WAY BACK…all of them ALWAYS made her feel like she wasn’t part of the “crowd”…

Case in point…

She is the only sister that left the emotional boundaries of her mother and aligned herself with her father…now if everythang was as wonderful as Mama E. ALWAYS try to paint regarding her girls growing up…why would Traci align herself with a father who “abandoned” his family?

Traci has REAL issues regarding her sisters AND her Mama…not being a part of that singing group is only the tip of the iceberg…

Hell what about her disrespecting her husband by making out with Trey Songz in front of the whole world, well the Soul Train viewers anyway, trying to get her cougar on.

THAT was some Bewl ****! <—La Queesha Malaysia voice

PrytiBrownIs says:

OMG did somebody just call out Vince and all that Carmex on them lips? But whyyyyyyy Vince? :rofl:

————–

that’s what i was saying. that maybe it was brought up for a reason. like when folks keep talkin to u about losing weight but don’t do anything about it. i just think there has to be more than toni just wanting her sister to look pretty.

Yall still crazy says:

59 Choco aka Hippie says:

Yeah, what about his phat azz
    ________________________________

As long as Vince is a industry heavyweight they aint gonna say shait about his weight. Truss…. Money make a muthafker shut up real quick

imarie aka lalie says:

Tamar has the kind of personality only family could love. Why didn’t they ever address Traci’s issue when they were on vacation? They really need to help her even though I don’t get why she’s still so hurt. Their group project flopped. Is she mad she didn’t get to flop with them?

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@OTB

Naw, I ain’t got it this week, homie. Ask me 34 weeks from now though and I GOT you. :wink:

Yall still crazy says:

I was in :love: w/the ship doctor :ashamed:

Chocolate Diva says:

I would NEVER apologize for being honest with my sister even if it her feelings Truth hurts, get a bandaid and keep it moving.
    ***********************
    I truly believe it was the delivery. Everyone was talking about their relationships with each other and whether my sister is fat or skinny that should not be what is affecting our relationship. If our relationship is in crisis and you tell me bytch its because you got about 30 pounds to much of belly fat I am liable to get up and hit you with my fat ass fist.

But maybe that’s just me anyhoo did I speak to u ealier if not hey boo. :coffee:

OTB

WHose Thickums in your gravie?

Go-Go Girlie says:

Toni didn’t say anything about Traci being healthier, she only said she thinks she’ll look better. Makes you wonder if TOni treats Traci differently because she doesn’t like the way she looks. And the discussion was about their relationships and what is ruining the sisters’ relationships and how they treat each other–not how they look. Which makes me wonder if Toni treats Traci a certain way because of her looks.

flsun99 says:

If I am not mistaken didn’t Dr. Sherry ask them to write down things /feelings about each sister that could make their relationship better? Or something like that???

Hershey says:

Hershey says:

______________________________________

I know exactly where they were too… That was messed up.
    ______________________________________
    He didn’t care, it was obvious, he’s thinking he’ll do his time and be home in 7 to 10

The girk in my gravi = fat.

I’d bet Traci’s waist is about 36-38 inches at most.

@Yall
    I also think Toni is feeln some type of way about losing Vince as her mgr or letting him go

Yall still crazy says:

:welcome: to the jungle @ lalie :D

Hershey says:

***********************

But maybe that’s just me anyhoo did I speak to u ealier if not hey boo.
    ________________________________________
    I agree she could have said the same thing in a different way, just snooty, hey boo :waves:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@IGoThere That is my show. It’s funny how they snitch on each other for a Newport or a Black & Mild.

Pryti says:
    ******************
    *raises hand* He gets on my nerves everytime I see him on the screen I hear lil Momma ass song “Its poppin” :rolleyes:

————–

______________________________________

It was… but all folks saw was weight and Toni and they took it somewhere else.

@ Otb whats up baby :coffee:

PrytiBrownIs says:

@lala from my understanding he didnt abandon his family. he cheated on the mother and the girls sided with their mom and cut him out of their lives. Traci being the only one who still lived in Maryland was naturally still around him and they were able to make up. Honestly I dont think it was right for MsE to expect her kids to disown their father because he cheated. Yes, he was wrong BUT that is their father.

Mother Jefferson says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

————
    I think they all are kind of stuck in past, except Tamar. Toni needs to be for real and realize she is not going to have the rockstar life no more. She just needs to get in her lane. :steer:

Hershey says:

And Traci isn’t fat, she’s thicka than a snicka, the others are size 4’s and 6’s Traci is about a size 10 I betcha :wink:

NaijaGal says:

I want to know why Tracy is so hood and where Trina got the Canadian accent from

:hugs: Dimpz

Good point Lala. Maybe Traci knows something about Evelyn the other girls don’t know too. Remember their father called their mom a liar to her face? :yes:

Dawn Sheen says:

————-
    Who remembers Toni from her Boomerang sound track days? She was hot to trot now she’s lucky to breathe again with that nose. It takes her seven whole days to get ready in the morning…

flsun99 says:

Go-Go Girlie says:

——–
    :cosign: I think Toni does treat Traci differently because she has a lit pot belly.

candibfly says:

hearing him say ‘i’ll throw this glass of water on u now’ was weird. i mean i heard guys say ‘i’ll smack/shake the shyt outta u’ or something similiar but not water throwing.

Ask me 34 weeks from now though and I GOT you.

IGo. Dont lie to her! :hahaha: She fat! And I dont even know.

Snatched her from a “Best repsonses to FB Photo posts.”

Her update with this picture: Fresh out the shower!

Her “friend’s” response: You spelled ocean wrong :dead:

boistop says:

I’m sure the show was edited for shock value, however they showed the most hurtful comment when Toni, said something about her weight. That girl looks at herself in the mirror every morning she knows what her body looks like.If someone would have went in hard on Toni, she would have been done. I hope they don’t decide to do another season, the show is going to break up their behind the screen relationships. If not already

@OTB

The girk in my gravi = fat.

I’d bet Traci’s waist is about 36-38 inches at most.

_______

That’s what I’m saying…she didn’t look THAT big at all…just a different build…we all come in different shapes and sizes…. :shrugs:

Yall still crazy says:

Choco, I believe in easy come, easy go. She needs to be thankful that the public is even interested in her family, because if she leaves everyone with a bad taste in their mouth, who’s gonna watch them.

Their azzes all gonna be out of a job :coffee:

————————–
    But ION watch this shatt anyway. So, what’s the topic? :lol:

PrytiBrownIs says:

————–

______________________________________

It was… but all folks saw was weight and Toni and they took it somewhere else.
    —————
    Right. Traci said herself that she wanted to lose weight so that she could perform. What makes Traci so unhappy is that she doesnt perform so I think Toni was just saying “lose the weight so u can perform and stop complaining” lol

Hershey says:

Now did ANYONE notice how flat Tamar’s azz was in those tan riding pants? :waiting: guess the outline of her azz pads would have shown through the material… :shrugs:

where Trina got the Canadian accent from

—————

:rofl: she does say house and about like them

Tamar is so whack IMO I mean she is embarrassing to herself the way she talks how over the top she gets one clip I caught she had on them tribal jeggings now thats who looked big to ME them damn tighs

NaijaGal says:

So Toni and her husband separate, she moves to LA and they start ‘dating’ and now they now they can’t work it out so he’s moving out :wtf:

Dawn Sheen says:

PrytiBrownIs says:

———–
    That ain’t carmax… he used Aretha Franklin’s line of pure crisco lip gloss in a can. Your lips won’t chap or the 10 piece is free.

________________________________________

All that no snitchin is fine in the street but ill give a dude 2 words “GRAND JURY”
    And they get to singing like birds. That shiat be hilarious.

Cop: you know who was there…might as well say it
    Thug: Naw I dont know what you talking about
    Cop: We got witnesses that say you and others were there so tell me
    Thug: *crying “Alright it was Man Man, butta and Raw dawg”

Jerrica says:

Go-Go Girlie says:

___________________________________________________________________

:think: You could be on to something.

Zoe B. says:

Her update with this picture: Fresh out the shower!

Her “friend’s” response: You spelled ocean wrong

__________________________________________

:ghost:

Waddup Al! :hug: Happy Friday! I hope God dont be mad with Alabama no more this year. :hug:

Yall still crazy says:

BRB

____

This is why I think that whole scene was contrived….he even smirked when he said it… :coffee:

Dawn Sheen says:

where Trina got the Canadian accent from

——–
    All that bacon she eat

Hershey says:

________________________________________

And they get to singing like birds. That shiat be hilarious.

Cop: you know who was there…might as well say it
    Thug: Naw I dont know what you talking about
    Cop: We got witnesses that say you and others were there so tell me
    Thug: *crying “Alright it was Man Man, butta and Raw dawg
    ________________________________________________
    Man man, butta and Raw dawg :rofl: :rofl:

Lala11_7 says:

I’m here to say…

If you being honest with me…means that you talk to me as if I have NO feelings…then you can take your honesty and SHOVE IT!!!

It is not what you do…but how you do it…

Man…Toni B. has ALWAYS reminded me of my older sister…and I. CAN. NOT. WITH. HER!!!

What the rest of the sisters NEED to do is take a look at the MAJA “side-eye” that Toni ALWAYS throws at her sisters…take a look at how condescending and patronizing Toni is to her sisters…take a look at how Toni acts as though she resides on Mt. Olympus and her sisters are workers in the field below…

I can’t with her…as an older sister you are SUPPOSE to be supportive and nurturing…I am not suppose to have to watch my back regarding my older sister like I do with some female trade out on the street…

JMO says:

IGo. Dont lie to her! :hahaha: She fat! And I dont even know.

Snatched her from a “Best repsonses to FB Photo posts.”

Her update with this picture: Fresh out the shower!

Her “friend’s” response: You spelled ocean wrong :dead:
    ___________________________________________________________

FeFe says:

I am over here :rofl: :rofl: @ somebody telling that bish she spelled “ocean” wrong! :wail: HEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

Mother Jefferson says:

NaijaGal says:

————-
    I think Traci lives Baltimore, they say Maryland on the show cause they know BMore is straight up hood :shotsfired:

I been trying to figure out why Trina sounds like that, maybe she got that from Gabe :shrug:

@ Otb I hope not either baby :hug:

Havent they noticed how this chit is backfiring on the Kardashians?

@Yall
    Well I don’t really watch them for longer than 5 mins and then Im over it so yeah they don’t have to be on WE network any longer IMO

I Go There says:

IGo. Dont lie to her! She fat! And I dont even know.

Snatched her from a “Best repsonses to FB Photo posts.”

Her update with this picture: Fresh out the shower!

Her “friend’s” response: You spelled ocean wrong
    __________________________________________________________

Thats messed up… ole girl trying to get her big sexy on.

Chocolate Diva says:

Maybe we missed something in editing because I have been all types of weight and none of this affected others to the point where they had to tell me about it to benefit their lives. :shrugs:

1. So skinny bytch look like she had 2 months to live.
    2. Thick and perfect size 7/8
    3. Bytch so big I know for a fact if I tried out for the WWE bytch would have made it and took home the championship belt.

I truly dont get where Toni ass was coming from

MzDimplez1123 says:

CD! JMO! :hug:
    _____________________________________

glddigga25 says:

Hello All! Will someone PLEASE let Traci sing at their child’s birthday party, backyard BBQ and/or lil league football game to jump start her career?

Beautiful @LaLa. Pretty much. I dont know many fat people that “shaming” worked for. They usually just add more weight..

MOrning JMO! :hug: Even though I feel like we’ve been having sleep overs lately. :rofl:

@Pryti

________
    That’s what I was saying in the other post, that maybe she thinks losing the weight will help Traci see the importance of improving her image…but the way she did it and the setting was totally WRONG!

lovezoe says:

I saw First 48 a couple weeks ago where the guy killed the guy because he didn’t get rid of a phone in a robbery, got his girlfriend to help lure this guy to rob and kill, and when he found out she talked to the police, had one of his boys shoot her. She paralyzed from the neck down but has been charged with capital murder. She was in college and everything dealing with a dude in and out of jail.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii OTB! :wave:

@JMO

:nono:

PrytiBrownIs says:

————–

______________________________________

It was… but all folks saw was weight and Toni and they took it somewhere else.
    —————
    __________________________

Yep all this does is give folks a reason to go in when it wasnt really all that.

ALBoy says:

I love first 48 I like the snitchin helps folks see how far it really goes nah we aint snitchin in my hood then soon as the police get back to the station they got 50 anonymous calls from “eye winesses”

JMO says:

As long as Tamar is talking, I just cant get with this show :nono: She really annoys me with that attitude and her chemistry-less relationship with Vince.

:hahaha: I literally statred to cry when I read that “ocean” quip!

She had her face in the pic and all. I did cut that out for her, but honey, :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________

Sandra you have some nerve with THAT comment :lol: :coffee:

All the hurtful and cruel things you say about people on the daily on YOUR website :rolleyes:

Chiddd put all them girls at the New Ministry Baptist Church Dinner Revival and call it a day :coffee:

As long as Tamar is talking, I just cant get with this show She really annoys me with that attitude and her chemistry-less relationship with Vince.
    Now that I think of it its her that makes me change the channel!

MzDimplez1123 says:

_________________________________________________________

:rofl: … I know right

GAGIRL87 says:

____________________________________________

I love first 48 :) chit as soon as the cop offers them a cigarette and something to eat they snitching :lol:

flsun99 says:

Lala11_7 says:

I’m here to say…

It is not what you do…but how you do it…

**********************************
    :preach: Tamar kind of said that. She said Toni was use to people doing things for her and whatnot. Tamar said she wasn’t one of Toni’s fans, she was sister and wanted to be treated as such.

______________________________________________________

GaGirl
    Sandra you have some nerve with THAT comment

***********************

I dont think folks going in when it wasnt all that…just pointing ou that what Toni said was callous and just plain old mean.

We are lost on how it “helped”.

I guess I have a problem with the way she addressed Traci’s weight was because she only brought up the superficial aspects of it. I mean, she’s always bragging about being the big sister so you would think she’d have more tact with the younger ones. I guess she couldn’t have discussed understanding Traci wanting to get back in the industry and go into how tough it can be tell her that she need to change her image a bit or something along those lines. What she said and the way she elaborated what she said was just cruel.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:lol: @ IGoThere I kinda hope they snitch cause I want the cases solved BUT when they start crying like babies and chit is when I :rollseyes: You wasn’t crying when you murdered them, now did you? They trying to be all hard and chit on the outisde but some damn babies inside.

BK2ATLMAN says:

:rofl: didn’t watch the clip, but if you overweight someone should say something..

Mother Jefferson says:

Im glad whatever Mother Evelyn had done to her face settled in on this week’s show, she can cool it with that botox :huh:

Eazy says:

________________________
    :rofl: take me now :casket:

____________________________________________________________

homie them boys be telling and calling up to the police station like it aint nothing.

candibfly says:

i watch all those crime shows. dude was trying to put the murder wrap on his friend. he was fake crying and everything :lol:

@ Ms K thats what kills me just break down crying :no:

I got myself the healthiest, protein-filled breakfast this morning, cause yesterday my baby daddy wasted 50-11 texts telling me how I looked prettier when I was bigger…and when I was bigger I WAS FAT AS HELL! :no: :lol: But this is his way of deflecting.

BK2ATLMAN says:

@Igo you ever notice that the cops can put any nickname in the system and they pull up the person.. :rofl:

Kita!!! :hug: :hug:

laterthannever says:

They all sound like they need an a.m. and p.m. Neti Pot moment. Ugghh

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@ IGoThere I kinda hope they snitch cause I want the cases solved BUT when they start crying like babies and chit is when I You wasn’t crying when you murdered them, now did you? They trying to be all hard and chit on the outisde but some damn babies inside.
    ____________________________________________________________

Thats what Im saying… when you was acting tough during the murder now you crying an shait…. :lol:

ALBoy says:

@ Igo Im telling you I would do the same thing NO LOYALTY I dont care I aint going to jail The first time they knocked on my door called my phone or spoke to me I would tell it all I dont care what you call me :lol:

NaijaGal says:

They need to bring back Caroline Mason…I always said if anything happened to me they need to fly her here to solve my case…that’s a bad woman there…I knew she was life when she had a curling iron ready at her desk

@ Mz D whats up baby?

NaijaGal says:

I know D’Angelo used to mess to Angie Stone but did they have a baby together???

Im so lazy in that I don’t feel like driving out for lunch and too cheap to have something delivered what do I do #STARVE?

candibfly says:

the episode with the transsexual prostitutes kiki and chanel was hilarious. they were gettin attitudes with the police :lol:

BK2ATLMAN says:

___________________________________________

Hell yeah…. lil K ends up being Kenneth Plummer with a couple of key strokes. :lol:

have that fool entire history.

@OTB

:rofl: Yeah I know about the deflecting chit big time. Girl when I was fat I sweater to gawwwd my ass ate like 10 Kit Kats a day bytch was waking up sleep walking going to the cabinets for dem thangs. I would wake up and be surrounded by Kit Kat paper and just break down crying laying in the fetal position. I was a wreck :no:

@Naija
    :yes: A daughter I believe

AlButt! :hug:

I’m good. Tired. Today is report card pick-up. I’m at risk of catching a case! :wail:

*leaves Pryti’s bail money here so I won’t be tempted to use it for myself.

______________________________________________________

GaGirl
    Sandra you have some nerve with THAT comment

***********************
    _______________________________________________________________

Look here now …. I’m running out of muthafuggin T-Shirts! :cuss:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@Al chit is stoopid, I tell ya!

ALBoy says:

:lol: @ surrounded in Kit Kat paper sorry but that is hilarious…… Im glad you better now though :coffee:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

If one more of you muthafukkas call Bmore “hood” cause ya’ll couldn’t find the “well-to-do” parts of it, I swear.

Stop watching HBO. Fukking with your head…

*back to typing*

________________________________________

Hey me too… I aint doing no time for nobody.
    fk the dumb shait.

OHoney says:

@Choco I go through that all the time, hungry but lazy :lol: wishin someone would just come feed me.

:hugs: :lol:

Look here now …. I’m running out of muthafuggin T-Shirts!

NaijaGal says:

___

:yes:

JMO says:

@Dimpz … Oh thats why there is no school today?? *sigh* Lemme text my cousin cuz I just don’t wanna go back up to Harlan :cuss:

When these people are snitching, why don’t they blur their faces?? Only some request that? :shrug:

@Choco I go through that all the time, hungry but lazy wishin someone would just come feed me.
    :lol: SO what do you end up doing girl this is like Im deadlock in undecisiveness :crying:

ALBoy says:

@ Mz D it will be alright maybe they (she) gone surprise you keep your head up baby

DoNotDeleteMe says:

How come no one is commenting about the “chinese” facelift that ToMANda did to her face? Her eyes look like she is sleep talking :shrug:

Anyway, I felt so bad for Traci and that was a “reality” moment because you could see her raw emotions. Toni was very flippant and very uncouth in her delivery. I teared up :cry:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

:eyeroll:

I was a wreck

:rofl: :rofl:Chocd one of the text messages said: “I remember when you used to drank a whole Pepsi 2 liter by YA SELF. Who you think you fooling?”

:rofl: My first thought: Gawddamn I miss that Pepsi!

BK2ATLMAN says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lil Man Man is Thadius Durango Jackson III

I’m like “nigga what”??? How the hell you go from Thadius to a nickname like Lil Man Man. Be pulling up his picture and all.

@OTB

_______________________________________________

NaijaGal says:

@Choc D & FeFe thanks…well I’ll be damned

OHoney says:

@Choco, well yesterday I ate a kolache that I had from breakfast….

Mother Jefferson says:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

Stop watching HBO. Fukking with your head…

*back to typing*
    ———–
    Why cant they just say Bmore when they on the show then :think:

Eazy says:

:rofl: Was that supposed to bring back the good ol times??

My first thought: Gawddamn I miss that Pepsi!

@OHONEY
    :crying: :lol:

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss! :rofl: She was the reason I started watching it. Saw one episode she was on and was like “This lady is bad, long fingernails and all”.

@Naija

I’m pretty sure D’Angelo was only like 19 at the time and Angie was like 30…I THINK they had a boy though, I could be wrong…

BK2ATLMAN says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lil Man Man is Thadius Durango Jackson III

______________________________________

Thadius be deep in the streets.

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Mother Jefferson

Because Maryalnd has a lot more counties and locales other than Bmore. Toni & her sisters have never been from Baltimore. Ever. They always lived in PG.

Stop watching HBO. Fukking with your head…

*back to typing*
    :rofl: Don’t feel bad I know Baltimore County and Baltimore City are two different places :rofl:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

Sorry. “Maryland.”

FeFe says:

It was when she was with the group Vertical Hold, before she became a solo artist…

I was a wreck

:rofl: :rofl: Chocd one of the text messages said: “I remember when you used to drank a whole Pepsi 2 liter by YA SELF. Who you think you fooling?”

:rofl: My first thought: Gawddamn I miss that Pepsi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OTB is a damn fool :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________

GaGirl
    Sandra you have some nerve with THAT comment

***********************

_______________________________________________________________

Look here now …. I’m running out of muthafuggin T-Shirts!

____________________________________________________

:lol: I’m just saying doe :shrugs:

PrytiBrownIs says:

@Dimpz n FeFe Right. The WAY Toni said it was wrong. She shouldnt have addressed it that way BUT Traci is the one always saying she needs to lose weight so she can perform. they were discussing what bothers them about eachother and effect their relationship as sisters. Traci’s anger about not performing DEF effects their relationship as sisters. Why isnt she performing/ because she herself sais she neds to lose weight. If you have sibling then you know they are the ones that you expect first to tell you the truth. And though Toni couldve worded it a lil bit better…it was the truth. All she did was agree with Traci’s feelings. Traci is still mad about that preg incident and she needed a reason to go off.

GAGIRL87 says:

Hey Chocolate :coffee:

OTB says:

***************************
    :dead:

I will neva forget I took my contacts out and put my glasses on and went to a family barbecue and when I rang my Auntie doorbell she answered the foor and said “Yes may I help you” and I said Auntie quit playing not realizing she didnt recognize me. She said all loud and beligirent “girl you did put on so much weight you looking older then yo momma and started this loud ass cackling laugh in front of everybody. :rolleyes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I wonder that too! How come some peoples faces are blurred and others are not. Guess it’s according to how much money they will pay to be on tv. If it’s worth it at the end of the day.

bnatural says:

I missed the whole Braxton conversation because of work :crying:

NaijaGal says:

@FeFe ok I didn’t know they had such a huge age difference…I always wondered if his downward spiral was because he dissed her after he ‘made it’…going from that sessy 6 pack body to looking like Old Dirty Bastard

:rofl: :rofl: :hugs:

Eazy that was to knock me off my high horse. :shrug: You know men hate when you dont respond.

:hugs: GaGirl

OHoney says:

:crying: with @Choco girl it always takes me back a few years to when my sons dad and I were still together…….. he brought me lunch all the time or came and picked my lazy as$ up. *sigh*
    I sure miss the things he used to do……not him….just some of the things he used to do

OHoney says:

_____________________________________________________________
    :hahaha: <<<< me cackling

@Naija

I heard the downward spiral began when he felt he was no longer appreciated for his MUSIC…like supposedly he’d perform at shows and folks were only concerned about his half naked body…he felt like he had sold out…

You know what my ex hubby use to spoil me like that all I had to do was say Im hungry and he was either in the kitchen or ordering my fav chinese – he used to handled a lot of chit I took for granted so I know your pain

:dead: :dead: At least she aint pretend that it was affecting her health! ROFL LMAO!!!!

I give up Im ordering in I just do not feel like walking to my car!

:rofl: :rofl: @CD walking around looking like rasputia

GAGIRL87 says:

OTB says:

***************************

_____________________________________________________

Chocolate you know I love you rite but this ish right here doe :rofl: :hug:

Choco aka Hippie says:

___________________________________________________________________

:fistbump: If things don’t work out with me and my man, ggiirrl I KNOW i’ll be pissed because he does the same thing

Ms.kaylamomma says:

So is Chrissy from Love and HipHop pregnant with a Lil Pigpen?

I Go There says:

Eazy that was to knock me off my high horse. You know men hate when you dont respond.
    _________________________________

Oh yeah my bro got a new apartment he say he could move where you are if you like… :lol:

Me and Traci :haha: Toni and yall

It was because of that gotdamn Depo shot had me walking around like I bench pressed Suburbans and chit :cry:

MKM they say she is. :yes:

:hahaha: NOoooo! IGo tell him to stay, let me come visit. :no:

An apartment? Is it income based? LOL!

@ FE…. He said that How Does It Feel video kilt his career. He went from being an artist to a sex symbol.

Henny Blaque says:

IGo. Dont lie to her! She fat! And I dont even know.

Snatched her from a “Best repsonses to FB Photo posts.”

Her update with this picture: Fresh out the shower!

Her “friend’s” response: You spelled ocean wrong

________________________________
    :ghost:

I just got it #slow
    :ashamed:

CFREE says:

GAGIRL87 says:

____________________________________________

I love first 48 chit as soon as the cop offers them a cigarette and something to eat they snitching
    _________________________________________________________________________
    Mike Epps is stupid he said the dudes on first 48 snitch for a Ultimate Feast at RebLoster :hahaha:

Hey Ya’ll :waves:

MzDimplez1123 says:

_______

:yes: and that is NOT what he wanted at all..but apparently his management and record company saw it differently and kept pushing him to capitalize on that…

So he gone just leave his apartment to go move where OTB is? What in the Hell?! :lol:

It’s ok CD. I had Albuterol do the same thing to me. :wail:

I Go There says:

NOoooo! IGo tell him to stay, let me come visit.

An apartment? Is it income based? LOL!
    _________________________________________

Ill have to find out… :lol:
    I guess he must have hit a nice lick cause he talking bout getting a new ride and shait….

Eazy says:

@CD that depo had me looking like a busted can of biscuits…I was swole. As soon as I got off, its like my body couldnt wait to release the excess weight :no:

Selle says:

I had to cry with Traci… I feel her but she has to let it go. They treat her differently because she’s real and she does act a lot different. But she has her own personal issues with herself. She needs to realize that as long as she is still breathing it is not too late for her to accomplish her OWN dreams. She has things too dependent on her sisters…that album with her family shouldn’t be her main goal…shoot go out and make your own CD I’ll buy it if you can sing, regardless of Toni “I messed up my beautiful face” Braxton.

OHoney says:

Eazy says:
    @CD that depo had me looking like a busted can of biscuits…I was swole.
    _________________________________________________________
    #TheVisual

I def had to make some adjustments #LAWD never paid for an oil change didn’t even know when it was due

CFREE says:

In “If u aint roll it don’t smoke it news” Is that a California Curl D’Angelo sportin? :blink: serious question

:hahaha: at them biscuits!

Sadly it ws the food and being with the man and spitting out them babies. Soon as the nigga was shipped off, weight went to flying off.. I literally lost weight!

That youngest boy looks like a khaki colored Webster :coffee:

PrytiBrownIs says:

@CD that dep shot is the devil. i saw what it did to girls in h.s. and steered clear

OHoney says:

Choco aka Hippie says:
    ____________________________________________________________
    :preach:
    never touched a gas pump…… he ironed my clothes too. :ashamed:

Bootcampgirl says:

Afternoon folks :waves: and to all I missed in the Sandra B post. Thanks for all the well wishes concerning school..
    On topic: I watched this show once and just couldn’t get into it at all..
    On snitchin: I work in the system and they do it alllll the time, once you start talking about some serious time I am singing like a bird. The inmates in my class start talking about crimes that they have not been caught for and I shut that shat down real quick…
    On Depo: I actually got on it to gain weight, and it didn’t work but my sister blew up like a house..

Lizzyb says:

You know I don’t like Toni *snob azz* Braxton no more either…this show is real about showing her delusions and though its lining her tiny azz pockets, I ain’t liked a Toni song since “Just Be a Man about it”.
    Sooo Boooo on Toni, no way would I hurt my blood for ratings…NO WAY! That is personal family friday night over gin rummy talk..not faked therapy sessions on TV.
    I see you Toni..and I don’t like it. Gurl bye..

Yall still crazy says:

I would wake up and be surrounded by Kit Kat paper

—————————————–
    :hahaha: Witcho fat azz :rofl: Glad you’re better now :lol: and :hug:

Note: I would have said the above ^^^ comment ^^^ to a skinny person too :yes:

Genia says:

I think the comment Toni made to Traci was out of line and soooooo irrelevant!! …”Loose weight? or what bytch..you gonna stop being my sister”

GTFOOH!! Traci should have grabbed Tamar’s plastic surgery face and Toni’s plastic surgery face and melted them together so they can stop running their mouth!!!!

All those sisters, EXECPT Traci, look like they’ve been under someone’s knife!!

Toni who HAS had platic surgery is the last person to give someone words on their appearence..I mean her mother looks younger than she does…so lay off TRACI… ..#teamtraci!!!!!

P.S. Stop threatening us with that BRAXTON Album… (in my Traci voice) WHY you keep playing with my emotions!!!!!

LADYTEA says:

I agree with you on this one Sandra.

West Coast Chick says:

Traci wants to do what her sister do, so , yeah, she needs to look the part. She should try loosing the weight. It would only make her healthier, thus prolonging her life :shrugs: and giving her a better opportunity to share some of the spot light. America made the rules, not toni

toni looks great, btw.

TiFan4Lyfe says:

Tracey needs to go on ahead and do her salon thang and stop trying to get in where she doesn’t fit in….no pun intended.Forget a damn Braxtons album.I don’t think it would be that big of a success anyway and Tamar should be trying to find her something better to do as well. No shade but shade…

Also, Toni always seems to have Tracys back so I’m sure whatever she said she meant it with love.

GeminEyez says:

After reading majority of the comments most people forget that even with the fame these women are still JUST HUMAN. Toni Braxton included. She has and hopefully will always have a beautiful voice but a stage persona is usually different from real life.

She is who she is, mistakes included. What she said to Traci was harsh but if its how she feels who is to say right or wrong? JMO

GeminEyez says:

It would only make her healthier, thus prolonging her life

*************88

@WestCoastChick

Losing weight does NOT guarantee a longer life span. People would be surprised that some “fat” folks are more healthier than “thin” folks

West Coast Chick says:

GeminEyez says:

It would only make her healthier, thus prolonging her life

*************88

@WestCoastChick

________________________________

her stomach is not healthy :no: I agree with FeFe, access fat to the stomach area is a high indicator that something amiss. :lol:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

After Mike’s death, I don’t like reading about this family no more. And those kids were much more interesting when they were “mysterious.”

TwinMom says:

Good health comes in all sizes. All thin people are not pretty and all fat people are not ugly. Toni can go straight to her maker. I have a picture of Toni, before plastic surgery and laser hair removal. She looked like a chunky hairy monkey. Oh I hope I find my pictures of my early LaFace Days…..umm hummm!

Nadine says:

Don’t think Toni was being mean because that’s the whole point of therapy. OTOH, knowing how sensitive & borderline crazy Traci is, Toni could’ve waited for Traci to say something about anybody else, and spring this ‘revelation’ on her.