Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Take Dem Babies Jewelry Shopping

Mariah Carey, 41, and Nick Cannon, 31, were spotted arriving at Joan Boyce jewelry store with their twins in frosty Westhampton Beach, NY over the weekend. The twins, Monroe and Moroccan, were born on April 30, 2011, to much fanfare. After failing to score big bucks for an exclusive photo spread of their twins, Mariah and Nick gave the exclusive baby reveal to ABC’s Barbara Walters for free.
Photos by Bauer Griffin

25 Responses to “Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Take Dem Babies Jewelry Shopping”

Daisy says:

#dembabies are uber cute!! #teamtwins :cheer:

Mimi looks good hope her new music is as well

EB says:

This & That look cute.

LuvMySailor says:

I like them as a couple and I like their interview with Barbara Walters. I think it was nice change from people splashed all over magazines ala KimK.

People clown Nick but he’s a black man taking care of his family so he gets a lot of respect from me

Really EB lol This & That lmao

KDub says:

Awe….Bow and Skit are growing so QUICK.

(Short for Rainbow and Skittles)…

And Sandra I don’t think Mimi needed money for her twins pics. Tommy Mottola’s money already paid for them to get inserted….so…that freed up about a gazillion of her dollars.

Tainted_Love says:

Mariah Carey is too into those cameras…sometimes I wonder does she take the babies out for the paparazz :thinking:
    Nick looks like he’s tired of the cameras but its like the cameras give her life!

KDub says:

Mimi looks good hope her new music is as well
    —————————————–
    As a Mimi fan from the START…I think I have outgrown her. Last album I got was Emancipation and the newest Xmas one last year. Unless she loses her cotdayum mind again or if Nick leaves her…she really ain’t got much to sing about :shrug: JMO…I am HOPING motherhood will finally release her from being stuck at age 13 (Mimi’s words not mine) but we shall see….but if she start back with them one word named albums again me and huh going to be broke up FOR GOOD.

Musicbox
    Charmbraclet
    Rainbow
    Glitter and so on…nahhhh :no:

YSoSrs says:

Aw…No shade from me. :)

MrsMommy says:

Sandra, how do you know that nobody wanted to interview Nick and Mariah for big bucks?

Mariah is in mommie-mode right now, but this has not diminished her accomplishments or her celebrity status.
    -to
    There is a strong possibility that they did not want to sell out their babies for money.

I am sure the Pillow-Pet will get you quite wet with all of her soon-to-be baby whoring (THANKS INVISIBLE SURROGATE!!!)

Tertra114 says:

Mariah girl i needz that new album!!!

Cocoabana says:

Tertra and them ashy ass men in her gravi is killing me softly.

Daisy says:

@Kdub Mimi will always be eternally 12 (her words) my sister STANS for MC and I think she has some good music left long as she works with JD and matures her sound just a tad. I am glad she is being a mommy right now.

Ms. YaYa says:

Hey everybody :wave: Hope your holiday was great!

Tertra114 says:

@coco oh come on, you don’t think them booties are cute!

YSoSrs says:

@TERTRA

They do need some Palmer’s. Just saying. :lol:

Tertra114 says:

@YSO i was always focused on ol boy on the right, but lookin at the one on the left :thinking:
    …yea they kinda do

KDub says:

Oh shyt @Daisy :rofl: I thought she was forever 13 :rofl: Okay 12…

I am gonna just keep playing all my old Mariah CD’s from Mariah Carey-Emancipation (of Mimi). 1990-2005 Mariah. I am not sure if JD can even bring out good music. Lightning does not always strike twice cause E=MC2 SUCKED. And JD worked on that album too…the one right after they burned it up on Emancipation. We shall see. Cause old KDub who was an original member of Honey B Fly and the whole 9…used to stan for MC HARD and now even I am up here with doubts. (turns “Bliss” by MC on my MP3 player)

Zoe B. says:

turns “Bliss” by MC on my MP3 player)

____________________________________________

OMG my favorite :hump: song :whistle: Touch me baby, it feels so amazing

KDub says:

FAVE Mariah cuts of mine @Zoe are the hidden jewels on her albums that are unreleased. That only real fans know about:

Bliss (Rainbow I think)
    Vanishing (first album)
    Joy Ride (Emancipation)
    Melt Away (Daydream…if you listen CLOSE you can hear Missy singing in the background)

Too too many others to name.

screwball69 says:

So here’s my new years story…

Friday I called my granddad and told him that I wanted him to donate to a charity that I’m helping out with, and that I needed “a hundred” dollars. He’s 85, and in good health but he’s kind of hard of hearing and impatient. Well when I called, it sounded like he was in the middle of something and he shouted in the phone “I’ll send you a check by your brother” and hung up. I didn’t think anything of it.

Saturday, my brother brings me an envelope into my room at 8 in the am, I’m half sleep, I open the envelope and I’m like :blink: … this man has written the check out for $700

and then I try to call and talk to him about the amount and he yells at me “you ain’t getting no mo damn money!” Again :blink: I said granddady, I only need a hundred, not 700, you better be glad I ain’t cash it and run… He got quiet.

:no: my old man really is getting old and I’m starting to worry.

KDub says:

Awe that is so SAD @Screwball…I remma when my grandpa got old and we took his keys cause he had started going to town (they lived a lil out from the center of things) and he forgot WHAT he went to town for! My cousin said he did not even fight when my aunt sent her over there for those keys. But cuz was broke UP about it. “The man who used to drive trucks for a living…I had to go take his keys today.” :wail: I had to call her brother (my other cousin) to go take her a drank her nerves was so tore up. :no:

Its sad when they get old.

screwball69 says:

I know. I started thinking that he might be writing checks over the amount all over the place. I’d :karate: someone for real if I caught them doing that.

Aprilbaby says:

Leave it to Mariah to have and ugly pair of Louboutin’s. Her style is the worst.

100% usa made! says:

What A Lovely Family!!!!!

AllNYC says:

They weren’t shopping, just visiting Grandma Carey. Joan Boyce is Mariah’s moms’ store.

The Cannons look like such a happy family!