Medical Minute: Acute Renal Failure

Last night, singer Mariah Carey tweeted a photo of her husband Nick Cannon laid up in a hospital bed in Aspen, along with the news that he was hospitalized with a “mild” form of kidney failure.

“Please pray for Nick as he’s fighting to recover from a mild kidney failure,” she tweeted early Wednesday morning.

In a subsequent tweet, she added: “We’re trying to be as festive as possible under the circumstances but please keep Nick in your thoughts because this is very painful. They tried to kick me out of the hospital but here I am pon de bed with Mr. C.”

So what is “mild” kidney failure, you ask? Mariah might be referring to Acute Renal Failure, or the beginning stages of kidney failure. But then again, Nick might not be in kidney failure at all (Nick and Mariah are such drama queens).

Most healthy humans have 2 kidneys, 1 each located in your flank area. If you place your hands above your hips and slide each hand a few inches toward your spine, that’s where each kidney is located.

Your kidneys act as a pump filtering out all the chemicals in the food and drink that you take in. Your kidneys also filters out the bad toxins and waste in your blood that results from actions performed by your liver, spleen, and intestines, for example.

Your kidneys are attached to your bladder (located above your groin area) by way of two thin tubes called ureters. The toxins and waste is excreted by the kidneys through your ureters into your bladder and expelled from your bladder as urine.

Therefore, if your urine looks like apple juice (amber or yellow) you’re good. But if your urine looks like coffee, tea or blood, your should consult with your doctor or go to an emergency room.

If the kidneys are impaired by low blood volume, high blood pressure, an infection, illness (diabetes), an accident, or violent trauma, they can’t filter out the toxins and waste from your body. So the toxins and waste backs up in your blood. Your urine will also slow to a trickle, or stop flowing altogether. There might also be changes in the color of your stool, and your feet and legs will swell from water retention in your body.

When this happens you are probably in acute (recent) or chronic (long-term) renal failure or kidney failure.

But there are cases where doctors diagnose people with renal failure yet they look healthy and their urine looks normal. For instance, athletes and bodybuilders are frequently diagnosed with renal failure due to their high protein diets and their use of performance enhancing drugs.

Even though these patients appear to be healthy and they are urinating okay, their blood tests tell a different story.

If the doctor suspects acute renal failure (the beginning stages of kidney failure) or chronic renal failure (long-term kidney damage) he or she will run a battery of blood tests on you, including BUN (blood), Creatinine clearance (urine test), Serum creatinine (blood), Serum potassium (blood), and Urinalysis (urine test), among others.

If your blood work comes back abnormal the doctor will order an ultrasound scan and/or x-rays of your kidneys and abdomen.

Signs (what you see) and Symptoms (what you feel) of renal failure include:

• Feeling fatigued or tired all the time
  • Bad breath
  • Breathless or short of breath
  • Bloody stools
  • Dark or bloody urine
  • Decreased appetite
  • Dehydration
  • Flank pain above your hips toward the back
  • Dry metallic taste in your mouth
  • Dry or cracking skin
  • Nosebleeds or bruising all over your body
  • Seizures
  • Swelling in your feet, ankles and legs (not alleviated by elevating your legs)
  • Excessive urination (especially at night)
  • No urination
  • Mental changes, confusion
  • In Nick Cannon’s case, his blood Creatinine level was probably a little high, and his doctor hospitalized him as a precaution to find out why.

This has been your Medical Minute.

More Info On the Web

Acute Kidney Failure – PubMed Health

Acute Renal Failure – WebMD

Renal Failure – MedicineNet

Acute Kidney Failure – Mayo Clinic

DISCLAIMER

Any medical advice published on this blog is for your general information only and is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice. You should not take any action before consulting with your personal physician or a health care provider. Sandrarose.com and its affiliates cannot be held liable for any damages incurred by following advice found on this blog.

426 Responses to “Medical Minute: Acute Renal Failure”

The Makeup Maven says:

<—- HOPES AUNTIE SANDRA ARE NOT IMPLYING THAT 'OL ST. NICK & MARIAH ARE MAKING UP HIS ILLNESS! :coffee:

ChocD aka C.D. says:

When will some fools realize that everything is not a fuggin photo op. This nicca hurting in the hospital bed and this chick is still sending out tweet messages and pics.

Get well Nick dem babies need u son :coffee:

flawless001 says:

Thanks for the info :coffee:

*ooops – hope aunti IS NOT implying*

mizzdallas says:

while reading your medical minute, I felt like I was a student in Health Class and you were the teacher! Thanks Sandra!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

renal failure… makes me think of my mothers bff.. may she r.i.p :cry: **back to lurkn**

**************************************

Really Auntie Sandy we are questioning the man’s health and hospital visit?

Sometimes its best not to say anything at all if its covered in negativity. Hope he gets well, he has two kids to raise!!

LMAO @ you callilng them both queens

Tink Tink says:

_________________________________________________________________
      I was :thinking: the same thing

mizzdallas says:

you can tell nick was not pleased with the photo op! I can see this marrigage aint gwaan last long..

GeminEyez says:

Hope he gets better…

i crack up everytime somone says “dem babies” lol

I don’t like Mariah’s jenny craig commercial…the days of honey are over

never heard of “mild” renal failure :shrug:

& i hope nobody’s that damn thirsty to fake a fluckin illness as a stunt. u don’t play bout chit like that :nono:

mizzdallas says:

queens of a feather flock together!

Cocoabana says:

So she takes pictures of Nick while he’s sick but probably wouldn’t let Nick take pictures while she was having her tummy tuck completed? Okay.

EB says:

Mariah could have kept this quiet. Who shows their man in a weak state?

@Tatted

You know that is what Sandra is implying had this been Tiny and TI she would have been urging us to say 100 Hail Mary’s so that TI can come home and continue dominating the Hip Hop industry <——(insert sarcasm) :coffee:

Ms. YaYa says:

:dead: & :ghost: @ CD’s gravi…
      Morning Everyone :wave:

mizzdallas says:

I don’t like Mariah’s jenny craig commercial…the days of honey are over

I dont like it neither she shouldve talked not have wind machines and bronzer all over her body! lol! I like janet jackson weight lost commerical!

Naija..girl my hubby had me :rofl: when he saw her commercial. he was like bay what she doin? is she posed to be sessy? i said yeah for a bish that just dropped #dembabies. he said he guessed, but didnt agree :coffee:

:dead: @ C.D. YOU KNOW I HATE’CHU RIGHT! :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

@Mizz I adore Janet and I like the money goes to charity but she’s so not believable…she knows she’s not eating those frozen dinners

<— ME DOING MARIAH'S NEW WEIGHT LOSS COMMERCIAL

:whistle:
      YOU CAN MAKE IT
      YOU CAN MAKE IT
      YOU CAN MAKE IT
      YOU YOU YOU CAN MAKE IT
      YOU CAN MAKE IT
      YOU CAN MAKE IT
      YOU YOU YOU CAN MAKE IT!

I fuggin' hate that commercial! :coffee:

htown-chick says:

Makes u wonder what’s in those damn honey smacks n golden crisps! I swear everytime I eat those cereals my pee comes out smelling EXACTLY like em! Smh

:dead: x 2

mizzdallas says:

:rofl: none of them arent eating any of that ish! but I like the fact that janet is talking and looking nice and not glammed up like mariah!

*sigh*

Mimi…Really? :no:

Dont they also do a biopsy of the kidney, at least that’s what they did to my mom

BigCityGirl says:

This is SERIOUS..if true! He needs to take care of himself!! Sandra I didn’t read if this was hereditary or not…This has happened to several members of my family…scary!

THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION…Knowledge is power!

AllNYC says:

Nick has probably been taking some kind of protein supplements to build up that scrawny physique of his. That stuff will mess up your kidneys.

YSO :yahoo: hey chica

The Makeup Maven says:

Heeeey H-Town :hug: :hug: :kiss: I keep missin’ you!

YSoSrs says:

My grandmother died of renal failure. This is not cute. At all.

EB says:

@mizzdallas I don’t like Mariah Carey’s weight loss commercials either. Her body is just off to me.

And if I see one more Jennifer Hudson commercial again I’m canceling my cable. She has 5 different commercials in rotation :mad:

BigCityGirl says:

Morning Folks! AND Happy New Years to the folks I missed over the long weekend…

The Makeup Maven says:

<—– BELIEVES THAT YSO IS DEMENTED BCUZ HER GRAVI'S ALWAYS SCARE ME!

Heeeey Bigcity, Eb & AllNYC :hug:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Fay – I was doing the “growl” in my voice, whipping me hair around & had my hand up….EVERYTHING! :lol:

KDub says:

——————————————–
      MC has always been built like she got a sack of laundry right around her midsection.

GM everyone :waves:

Nope, didn’t read all that but I hope he gets better. Has anyone ever had kidney stones?? Now I hear THAT is some painful stuff!

BigCityGirl says:

LOL @ EB…

Yes so SICK of Jennifer’s commercial too…speaking of Jennifer..she said her wedding is STILL ON..they just will not be telling folks when they will marry????…whatever…

KayCeiSoul says:

:waves:

Good Morning Tatted aka MM aka Bow-Hipted Heffa aka Sis, Naija the Sweet, Mizzdallas, Fay Fay (not to be confused w/ Fe Fe), Fe Fe (not to be confused with Fay Fay), Cocoa, Tink, Therapist, and everyone else. Big :hug:

I hope Nick isn’t sick with kidney failure – I’ve never heard of it being “mild” – Sandra, does this mean it’s just getting started? I have a sister-friend who is currently on dialysis for the second time, and it’s rough to see someone go through that. I just :heart: her so much for being so strong.

Feel better Nick! :kiss:

KDub says:

I don’t like Mariah’s jenny craig commercial…the days of honey are over

———————————————
      15 years ago Honey came out. So they BEEN ova!

NAIJA!! :yahoo:

Hello there!

EB says:

:hi: @ makeup maven

KDub says:

Mariah could have kept this quiet. Who shows their man in a weak state?
      ———————————————
      She already showed us her man in a weak state when he was carrying her purse around with a fuggin DOG in it.

Cocoabana says:

DAMN IT’S BEEN 15 YEARS SINCE HONEY CAME OUT? WOW.

Signs (what you see) and Symptoms (what you feel) of renal failure include:
      Feeling fatigued or tired all the time
      Bad breath
      Breathless or short of breath
      Bloody stools
      Dark or bloody urine
      Decreased appetite
      Dehydration
      Flank pain above your hips toward the back
      Dry metallic taste in your mouth
      Dry or cracking skin
      Nosebleeds or bruising all over your body
      Seizures
      Swelling in your feet, ankles and legs (not alleviated by elevating your legs)
      Excessive urination (especially at night)
      No urination
      Mental changes, confusion
      ______________________________________________________________________

:think: I know a lot of people with those 2 signs. I’m going to email them this link … BRB

@TATTED

I am. Very. Doesn’t stop you from lubbing me. :grin:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

**sigh** what we talkn bout?

Danielle says:

Get well Nick!

My mom was told she needed a transplant so I dont wish this on anyone

KayCeiSoul says:

BigCityGirl says:

LOL @ EB…

****************************************

After the way I saw David get his head whomped by that big ol’ man on wrestling, Jennifer needs to make sure their insurance game is on 100.

He’ll be a vegetable soon if he keeps taking those types of punches to the head. :rolleyes:

Ms. Everything says:

He don’t look like he’s faking in the pic.. he looks like he’s in pain. I won’t comment on her tweeting the pics but I will say that when you’re in the hospital stressed and waiting on news twitter and fb and the internet can be a much needed diversion. Doesn’t make her a drama queen imo :shrugs:

The Makeup Maven says:

Hello Kaycei aka big booty heffa aka black azz booty heffa aka my sis prolly until the day I leave this earf! :hug:

AAAAAAAAND

I’m :dead: @ your Fay Fay & Fe Fe descriptions!

KDub says:

DAMN IT’S BEEN 15 YEARS SINCE HONEY CAME OUT? WOW.
      ——————————————
      Butterfly (album Honey is on…I think) came out in 1997 if I am not mistaken. Its 2012.

Poor Nick I hope he is okay :no:

@ YSO – I do :heart: yo azz! VERR’ MUCH! :yes:

Everything :hug: HEEEY BEW! :hug:

Danielle says:

htown-chick says:

Makes u wonder what’s in those damn honey smacks
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ooh I hate Honey Smacks! They one with the frog on the box right? I HATE that cereal as much as I hate shredded wheat :lol:

WTF Ever says:

Did Nick drink protein shakes or use steroids to “bulk up, get his weight up”? I hear increased protein intake over a period of time can cause acute renal failure.

KayCeiSoul says:

@ JMO….so you just gone tell a bunch of ashy folks they have kidney failure?

:rofl: :dead:

candibfly says:

MC was real slim back in the vision of love days if I’m not mistaken :think:

kidneys are nothin to play with. my dad has to do dialysis 3 times a week :crying:

Ms. Everything says:

:hugs: @Tatted

KDub says:

Get well Nick. I know she done prolly worried the mess outta you sir.

mrsloveleigh says:

I heard that Nick was in a celebrity boxing exhibition and took a kidney punch

Candi
      is he on the transplant list

KayCeiSoul says:

@ JMO….so you just gone tell a bunch of ashy folks they have kidney failure?
      _______________________________________________________________________

I’m truly concerned though :lol:

Kaycei :yahoo: *jumps in your lap and sings Body and Soul*

bbclivy says:

THEY ARE EXTRA IT IS PROBABLY A KIDNEY INFECTION AND NOT KIDNEY FAILURE! :smack: *fixed*

KAYCEI!! MS. E!! :waves:

Ms. Everything says:

Hey Yso!!!!

:waves: @KayCei how u darling?

i’m so mad I just noticed YSo changed her name :rollseyes: u fancy now huh? all abbreviated & whatnot #hhmph

@Sandra, thanks for the in-depth info on the kidneys :thumbsup:

lovezoe says:

These Republicans are dropping like flies. Bachman is suspending her campaign. Perry next. OBAMA 12!!

KDub says:

@CandiB she was slim all the way up til like “Heartbreaker”…then she got her boobs done or something that made her start to be shaped like Spongebob. IDK wtf she did. Oh wait…that mighta been her early onset middle aged spread.

I am sorry about your dad and your mom too @Brown. Daddy Dub has been rolling out with one kidney since 1986. So we have been fortuante so far.

candibfly says:

@brown

yes he’s on a list

Heeeey Loveleigh, Candi, JMO & bbclivy :hug:

MILAN!! :waves:

You know that’s you guhl. :grin:

<—- PRAYS CANDI'S DAD BE OKAY! :pray:

KayCeiSoul says:

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

My mom was told she needed a transplant so I dont wish this on anyone

****************************

Suga, I will certainly add your mom to my prayer list. :pray:
      I know how it feels to have someone you love go through it.

My sister-friend HAD a transplant back in the day. When everyone else was young and hanging and clownin’ enjoying life, she was sick all the time or hospitalized, or on dialysis. Had the transplant and was good for over 10 years – then her appendix burst. Poisoned her kidney and now she’s back on the donor list. :sad:

@FAYLA

Keeping it short and sweet. Just like moi. :coffee:

@JMO

I have learned that people sometimes know something is wrong with them before you even say anything. I have a coworker who has chitling breath every dam day I offer him gum, peppermints, mentos, mint floss, junior mints anything. He usually says “I’m good when obviously he is dying inside” :no: When he does accept it and he starts talking to me it usually smells like mint dookey. So now when he comes to my desk I usually act like I am knee deep in work and keep my back to him :coffee:

LOL @ Ysoyrs… :non: Hi Hun :hi:

@Brown
      Sorry to hear about your mom. Praying for you and your family.

:clap: :cosign:

She looks very foolish and there is a time and place for everthing

Get Well Soon Nick :pray:

Aekelani says:

What can i do to convince you that I am not Milan. i do like that name though :thinking:

:whistle:
      Baby you don’t have to try to read my mind
      cause you know I wanna get it in
      And tell me why would we just think about it
      If you want it then I got it
      We can be body to body
      Body to Body
      I don’t mean to rush you girl
      But we should be body to body
      Body to body

*hate this song but it just popped in my head*
      *sigh*

NaijaGal says:

The Republican’s best viable candidtate is actually Ron Paul but they won’t support him cause he has the nerve to not follow typically conservative views

He usually says “I’m good when obviously he is dying inside” When he does accept it and he starts talking to me it usually smells like mint dookey. So now when he comes to my desk I usually act like I am knee deep in work and keep my back to him

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Fay Fay, I’m good. Trying to get all my good SR time in before my classes start back up tomorrow.

Ugh. :-D

:dead: @ Aekelani tryna convince YSO that she is NOT Milan! :lol:

Candi
      make sure he’s on both lists
      They have 2
      One is for younger people and the other is for an older person (they’d get a kidney from an older person) They usually dont give kidneys from older people to younger people. If you have an 80 yr old who dies and has decent kidneys they’ll give it to an olde4 person first before they will the younger one. I guess to try and prevent the younger one from needin 2 transfers if the first one gives out. I’m sure you already knew that tho
      They put my mom on both lists but luckily my sis is a match

:pray: for Kaycei’s friend and Lolita’s Mother!

mrsloveleigh says:

Hey Maven!!!! Fayla, YSO, everyone everyone

:dead: @ C.D. Girl, I’ve met someone like that before! :no:

They put my mom on both lists but luckily my sis is a match
      _________________________
      :yes: God is GOOD

The Makeup Maven says:

:pray: for Brown’s mother!

Heeeey Choco :hug:

YSoSrs says:

I’m glad Michelle “Crazy Eyes” Bachmann is out. She made Sarah Palin look presidential.

The Repubes have no chance. None. :nono:

LOL @Mrs.Maven :shrugs:

Morning everyone! :hug:

I hope Nick looks better and I actually give MiMi a lil credit for not being in the hospital not looking like a glamazon.

Candib & Brown :hug: :hug: :hug:

KayCei :hug:

Aekelani says:

Maven you favoring christette michelle there! Go girl

EB says:

***********************************

Yo that shyt is annoying….I turn everytime

@JMO

______________________________________________________________________

Damn! My uncle has horrible breath like that and will be the first person to talk you to death. Growing up, he used to give us car rides everywhere before we all got a drivers license and we used to fight for the back seat. He always thought it was because he was a bad driver :shrug:

Hey Choco, Dimpz and Naija :waves:

@tatted :hug:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Aekelani – Chrisette Michelle??? That’s a new one but thank you. I think she is ABSOLUTLEY DELICIOUS! :yes:

LEIGH!! :waves:

@MILAN

Nothing you can do really. Maybe the “real” Milan will show up again and prove me wrong. But I don’t think so. :grin:

Dimpz :hug:

@Dimpz
      Mariah looks a lil high in that pic :shrugs:

:dead: @ YSO! :rofl: :rofl:

I HATE’CHU SO MUCH SOMETIMES! Ol’ girl beggin you to believe her, and you don’t! I’m HOLLERING @ my desk!

YSO
      you talkin bout the chick with the 1992 moto foto fog lens pic?????

@JMO

OMG that is how my coworker is that nicca will stand and talk to my back for 10 minutes straight. All I be thanking is if this nicca have the back of my hair smelling like ass I am going to fukk him up. When he walks away I usually spray some perfume around my hair. Sad thing about it is the nicca is drop dead gawgus and the way his breath smells I am suprised that nicca dont have flies flying around his mouth all day. :hurl:

_____________________________________________________

If thay aint the Craziest woman Ive ever seen…. That lady bout as sharp as a bowling ball.

Whats up everybody.

Choc D :waves: you always make my day :love:

<<<<<<<< my expression when i first saw that gravi

*drool* @ my E-bro’s gravi! :biggrin:

@JMO

______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: …. Whaat?? and he’s cute? Now that is surprising

Aekelani says:

:yes: she is Maven! okay yso you are too funny but okay!

@ The Makeup Maven: I’m not implying they’re making it up, I’m saying they’re exaggerating it.

:dead: @ Brown’s expression! :rofl: :rofl:

@ Sandra – Oh, okay! :lol:

mizzdallas says:

You’re welcome hun. :)

@TATTED

What I do? I didn’t have a problem with Milan and I don’t have a problem with Aekelani. :shrugs:

KayCeiSoul says:

Thank you Choco-Boo. :hug:

Hey Yso! :hug:

Ok..so Nick got punched in the kidney? Did I read that right?

And this is very painful for him? Dude might have kidney stones.
      Now those ARE very painful indeed.

Hey My E-Loves! :hug: :kiss:

@ Choco…I just thought she looked tired but, I’m still impressed that she’s not in full makeup and club uniform *ala TI* :yes:

The Makeup Maven says:

*drool* @ my E-bro’s gravi!
      _______________________________

Thanks Tatted…

Fayla says:

& i hope nobody’s that damn thirsty to fake a fluckin illness as a stunt.

I’m not saying they’re faking an illness, I’m saying it might not be as serious as Mariah is making it out to be. Clearly, he’s in a hospital bed with tape on his arms where his blood was drawn. So something happened to him. :shrug:

Hey again fam ! :waves:

Sandra says:

***************
      Do you know this first hand Sandra, if not you should never make fun of somebody’s illness. Make fun of Mariah for being a douche bag posing for the camera and chit but dont make light of the fact that this man is in the hospital.

@TATTED

_____________________________________________________________________

:shrugs: maybe what did I do? I’m feeling unliked :no:

Whats up Brown

The weekend was cool… Didnt do much for the New Years
      Stayed at the crib.

The Makeup Maven says:

*drool* @ my E-bro’s gravi!
      _______________________________

Thanks Tatted…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      No prollem….I take it you’re a hips and azz man! :coffee:

@BROWN

I’m being told I’m mistaken. But saying things like moto foto fog pics ain’t gone get anybody anywhere. :lol:

Hey Vero

Whats up

The odd to me though is, they had somebody to take that damned pic. That’s lame as hell.

They = him, her or both they asses. :coffee:

vero says:

Morning CD, i left the previous post so abruptly, i’m sorry :D

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

YSO
      you talkin bout the chick with the 1992 moto foto fog lens pic?????

_________________________________________________________________________

Was that thrown @ me? :thinking:

@ YSO – You are a nut-job! :lol:

@ Aekelani – YSO don’t “dis-like” you. She just fuggin’ w/you! I’m just happy its YOU and not ME for once. She stays on me! :coffee: :lol:

WTF Ever says:

I mentioned protein in my post when I wrote that athletes and bodybuilders are often diagnosed with acute renal failure. It saddens me when no one reads my posts and just looks at the pictures. :(

Aekelani says:

lol@ maven i know she messin, she cool, she’s a crazy girl. Awww she picks on you cause she likes you!

mrsloveleigh says:

I heard that Nick was in a celebrity boxing exhibition and took a kidney punch

It would have to be a little more traumatic than that. Boxers take kidney punches a lot. That’s why they pee blood after their fights.

KayCeiSoul says:

@ JMO….so you just gone tell a bunch of ashy folks they have kidney failure?
      _______________________________________________________________________

I’m truly concerned though :lol:

@ Auntie Sandra….did you not release HisMommy623 from banishment? She said when she tried to login last, she was still being denied access.

@Naija
      Did you hear about Ron Paul’s newsletters he wrote a while back?

candibfly says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

=============================

#QuestionsThatNeedAnswers

@Dimpz
      Okay you may be right but the dummy still make a public spectacle of herself by posting this pic on twitter and Rihanna tweeted some chit that reads: How can you lie to her when you lay with me if you don’t have an answer you don’t have to answer – THESE two are prime examples of why folks should stay the hail off twitter :coffee: IMO of course :wink:

@ KayCeiSoul: that’s very sad. We don’t appreciate our health enough. :no:

:hi: dimpz!

VERO!! :hugs: x 789456123

@MILAN

I don’t dislike you. :no:

@TATTED

Aw…You DO get me. :hugs:

Your turn will come back around again soon, don’t worry.

144 Aekelani says:

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

YSO
      you talkin bout the chick with the 1992 moto foto fog lens pic?????

_________________________________________________________________________

Was that thrown @ me?
      __________________________________
      If you’re Milan then yes because that’s what her original gravi looked like but if you’re not Milan then no

@Brown
      Sorry to hear about your mom. Praying for you and your family.

Same here Brown. :pray:

MzDimplez1123 says:

____
      :waiting:

The Makeup Maven says:

*drool* @ my E-bro’s gravi!
      _______________________________

Thanks Tatted…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      No prollem….I take it you’re a hips and azz man!
      ____________________________________________

Thighs, azz and hips

@ Choco….I TOTALLY agree, I said that shyt was lame and Rih is trying to air Breezy’s ass out. LOL She better than me though. :no:

Hey Lani! :hug:

I guess Brown not speaking to me because I look drunken again. :rofl:

@ Candi….Wonder if we’ll get an answer. :shrug:

NikkeMinxx says:

@AuntSan.. *ahem* 152 and 159 *ahem*.. :waiting:

<=================== No Milan. I got to find this b!tch :mad:

@SANDRA

But sometimes the pictures are the best part. :lol:

Wow thanks for this Medical minute, love it!

MZD *ties you from the ceilin by one foot*
      this gravi doesn’t have that crazed drunkard look!

I still prefer the one of you layin on you back………..

:waiting: I concur.

@ Brown….Iono which one. :shrug:

AEK
      I’m sure you dont need to look far since you had her gravi as your gravi before

One foot though?! :blink:

MZD
      you had on a tank top and the twins were creepin out sayin Give Us Free!

sexyphillygirl says:

Mimi is a attention whore and I find this picture disturbing….

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

AEK
      I’m sure you dont need to look far since you had her gravi as your gravi before
      ________

*snickers*

Was that when I still looked like myself? *short black bob*

@ ChocD aka C.D.: I am not making light of his illness. But he was just admitted to the hospital last night. So how would she know if he is in “mild” kidney failure? In my experience, that means his blood levels might be a little elevated, and maybe a doctor told her that could mean renal failure, but they won’t know until ALL the tests come back in the next few days. So she hops on Twitter to exaggerate his illness like the attention whore that she is. :coffee:

@Dimpz

This gravie you have up now is giving me life! :yes:

176 MzDimplez1123 says:

Was that when I still looked like myself? *short black bob
      ________________________________
      Oh was I sposed to be payin attn to your hair

:no: I give up

@ Brown….I changed it, not sure that’s it though

NaijaGal says:

@SamYell no I didn’t…what did they say

Thans FE! :hug:

:rofl: @ Brown

The Makeup Maven says:

<—— DOES NOT WANT TO BE PICKED ON BY YSO. I HAD MINE FAIR SHARE!

:hunching:
      ole messy ass!

I just meant if she copied and pasted the gravi she should know where she got it from

I guess Auntie gone ignore my ass as always. :coffee:

:dead: @ Aekelani giving up! :rofl: :rofl:

candibfly says:

awesome :waiting:

The Makeup Maven says:

*drool* @ my E-bro’s gravi!
      _______________________________

Thanks Tatted…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      No prollem….I take it you’re a hips and azz man!
      ____________________________________________

Thighs, azz and hips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *looks down* I got ALL THAT! Too bad! :lol:

SAMYELL :hug:

:lol: For the record, I remember a little cute baby in your gravi @Aek. And I do memba you saying you was teasing Milan w/ the gravi.

Funny chit tho. :hahaha:

Redeemed777 says:

I KNOW THIS is off topic, but I had to let this truth be known….

to you black women who run to other races/nations outside of the 12 tribes of Israel, all at the same dissing the black man- SHAME ON YOU!!!

Don’t you know that you will be judged for that?????

Stop looking at wicked women like nene leakes, naomi campbell, bbq whores, and all the other wicked women shows; and think this is what the Most High will accept.

All them wicked women will be destroyed later on by God if they don’t repent of that evil lifestyle. POINT BLANK PERIOD!!!

Yes, I know that some black men need to get it together ( and I will address that later ), but the answer is not in the so-called caucasian. PERIOD!

Whether you like it or not, that is not the order that the Most High has established for you BLACK WOMAN!!

If you can’t find a good black man, that’s because you are not doing what the Most High told you to do in the Bible ( Old & New Testament ). Period!

You are better off being single & celibate for the rest of your life, than to run your big mouth talking bout how ” black men ain’t spit ”

Then you sit up there thinking you got it going on because your white husband is taking care of you….Please! Whether you like it or not, whether you believe it or not, the Bible is against it!!!!! PERIOD!!!

Don’t you know you would have been put to death for that?????

Yall better repent, and start obeying these laws in the Bible. Start searching for the truth, because what you see on TV and in society aint it.

:hi: to SamYell and Kalel. :coffee:

Why you baking babies though? :lol:

Choco aka Hippie says:

New post please!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes:

@SANDRA

I agree with you here about Mimi. :yes:

:popcorn:

AND SO IT BEGINS!

candibfly says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Tell her to request a new password by clicking on the register link at the top of the blog then click on LOST YOUR PASSWORD and input her username His_Mommy623.

WTF Ever says:

______________________________________________________________________

I read em Sandra!! :thumbsup: *whispers: remember my name in the next giveaway. Its only 3 letters :wink:

The Makeup Maven says:

OTB :hug: & :yes: <— headnod!

SHUT UP

According to Amber Rose, Kim Kardashian is a sneaky beyotch who ruined her relationship with Ye’….Peep the details.

Via Radaronline:

Kim Kardashian has always insisted that she and Kanye West are just friends, but that may not be the truth after all! In an exclusive interview with Star magazine, Kanye’s ex girlfriend, Amber Rose, revealed that the reason she and the singer split was because of the reality star’s devious cheating ways.

“Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together,” Amber exclusively told Star. “She’s a homewrecker!” According to Amber, she was dating Kanye when he and Kim first hooked up — and Kim was dating NFL star Reggie Bush! “They were both cheating,” Amber, 28, said. “They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other.”

Amber says it was Kim, 31, who instigated the whole affair by calling, texting and sending racy photos of herself to Kanye. “She was sending pictures, and I was like, ‘Kim, just stop. Don’t be that person,’” but apparently Kim didn’t care enough to respond when Amber emailed her for an explanation.

“I thought at least she’d be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded.” Amber slammed Kim for her cheating ways. “It’s very important that us women stick together and we don’t f**k each other over like that.”

However, Amber is current dating Wiz Khalifa, 24, and has credited Kim for helping her find true love. “I want to thank her,” she said about Kim. “Because if she was never a homewrecker, then I never would have met Wiz, and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.”

Last time we checked both these broads ****ed with both Yeezy and Reggie, but ah well. Glad Amber can stay positive “thank Kimmy Cakes” for her finding Wiz and true love. SMH.

:cosign: Choco

*grabs OTB by the brastraps* Good morning! :kiss:

Funny chit tho.

:yep: we called her alabaster, she had blonde hair but I think she was black. It was in joking fun though not “clowning” her

Hey Choco

@Redeemed

So if I had a white husband but still praised the black man for his greatness are you saying that it’d be ok? :coffee:

Just askin’ because sometimes it ain’t always about not being able to find a good black man, but more about thinking yt over here is fine den a muhfuggah! :lol:

YSoSrs says:

<—This BLACK WOMAN is color blind when it comes to dyck. Can't tell the difference in the dark. :coffee:

SO Kei, HOWMANYLICKS, and anybody else that’s married to a nin black Redeemed is talkin bout you :popcorn:

Yall asses need to be patient and wait for them black men to get outta prison!
      #messy

:yes: new post Sandra!!!!! :newpost:

candibfly says:

*gets HIS’ koala fur recliner ready for her return* :yahoo:

:rofl: @CD

*Luscious & Candi’s peeps added to prayer list*

Dimpz! :hug:

IGo & Choco :waves:

Cocoabana says:

So Amber thought let me just even the deal and sleep with her ex? B*tches are stupid.

Candi!!!!!!!! :kiss:
      I missed you so much! I was trying to play it cool, but fuk it. :hug: I’m soooo happy!!! :crying1:

:hi: fayla

Stop looking at wicked women like nene leakes

Speaking of NeNe Leakes :gossip:

Why yall didnt tell me bout her new white man? Where he came from? Got a little bread too huh?

HIS!!! Come back to the light! :yahoo:

JMO says:

@IGO … you stayed at home on New Years Eve?? You’re a home body?

@Tatted … :rofl: at comment 189

@Milan @Aekelani … :rofl: :hahaha: at comment 164

The Makeup Maven says:

*drool* @ my E-bro’s gravi!
      _______________________________

Thanks Tatted…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      No prollem….I take it you’re a hips and azz man!
      ____________________________________________

Thighs, azz and hips
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *looks down* I got ALL THAT! Too bad
      _____________________________________________

Maaaannnn…… I aint falling for that foolishness.

Good Merning Kita! I LOVE that gravi!!!! Lawd look at them … :hahaha:

Hey friendddddd. LOL

candibfly says:

awesome :hahaha:

i knew u cared :hug:

FAY! :yahoo:

@ ERRone else…..I just forwarded the info to HissyFits. :yahoo:

NaijaGal says:

<<<will panty drop for Jake Gyllenhall, Bradley Cooper, Leonardo DiCaprio, Daniel Craig, Pierce Brosnon, Paul Walker…

Ye has terrible taste in women. :no: He and I might not make it after all. :(

:rofl: @ OTB

@ JMO…I was home for New Years too. :yes: I know I wasn’t talking to you but, yo ass still coulda picked me up and took me somewhere. :rofl:

@Dimpz :hug: <—-till I owe you child support

The baby was leverage for Sandra to release @His. Now that I see she's aquiesced I'll turn the oven on low.

:popcorn:

@ Naija….Kellan Lutz is cute too. :yes:

JMO says:

@IGO … you stayed at home on New Years Eve?? You’re a home body?
      __________________________________________________

I got out from time to time… but I wasnt feeling it.
      And I wanted to bring the New Years in right… so I did just that.

JMO says:

How long does Sandra typically ban folks before she lets them back in??

:warning: Paging Sassy cuz she should know :lol:

That damned Awesome really digs me. :rofl:

:dead: @ turning it on low.

@ JMO – :rofl: YOU CAUGHT THAT BEW! :lol:

@ E-Bro – I wasn’t trippin’ you! :lol: I’m sorry!

But Amber is a hypocrite cuz she did the same thing so Im wondering where the problem lies :shrugs:

@Tatted :hug:

@Naija He was saying how he believed black folks were criminals and something something fuk them phaggots….

:lol: Sam straight outta Angola with them tactics. :cool: <—fake gucci shade and an AK-47.

Tertra114 says:

Now yall already know yall wrong for talking about my girl Mariah, its now secret that whatever situaction she’s gonna look cute & make it a “diva” moment, and thats why i ****in love the bish lol…..as long as she has on a short dress, :boobs: out, hair flowin, with a finger to her ear hittin high notes, then my life WILL be alright :whistle: “and then a hero comes along”

@MzDimp :thumbsup: :yes:

@ JMO…You not sposed to come back. :no:

SAM!! :hugs:

“acquiesced” :thumbsup:

#WerdNerd

candibfly says:

whyyyy is this chocolate baby bundt cake from corner bakery almost 600 calories? :crying: i want it so bad. why is my metabolism so slow? i swear life ain’t been no crystal stair :(

Sandra dont usually let banned folks back… exceptin Sass. I think she secretly know Sass be right. :lol:

Audacious2 says:

So sad, hope he recovers from whatever excited his system into ‘kidney-failure’. It’s very odd Mariah diagnosing him soon; he just entered the hospital last night…. I wonder what other on-going illness could have cause quick distress for his kidneys to stop functioning. Now, does he have sickle-cell? I remember seeing him in person once, and he does look a little deficient in something
      Wishing him well & prayers to his family.

@ Choco…..KIm started it. :coffee:

MzDimplez1123 says:

:rofl: @ OTB

______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: … We should’ve went somewhere. I was bored on that long azz vacay.

@IGO … did you do anyone anything special at home that brought it in right at home?

NaijaGal says:

@SamYell can’t say I’m suprised…most whities have their inner racisim going but he def doesn’t kiss the Republicans arses #notasupporterjustnoticingsomethings

:thumbsup: MZD

but there’s another where you’re on your stomach and…….

howmanylicks_07 says:

BAD, BAD, BAD BOY
      U MAKE FEEL SOOOO GOOD

Hey everyone!!! Say does anyone know when Bullwinkle and friends(RHOA)come back on?

*faints* :heart: @Yso
      ;) Igo

THey have me working hard this week :lol:

Tertra114 says:

:dead: @SamYell JacksEm’s gravi

JMO says:

@IGO … you stayed at home on New Years Eve?? You’re a home body?
      __________________________________________________

I got out from time to time… but I wasnt feeling it.
      And I wanted to bring the New Years in right… so I did just that.
      _____
      Sooo…Hard hard did she smack you? Was it hard enough to knock the piss out of you and onto to her eager body? :waiting:

JMO says:

@Dimpz & OTB …. really? I always thought it was temporary because I swear I’ve seen people say they’ve been banned a few times :shrug:

@ Brown….ION remember that one. :no: *goes to look*

:yes: He distanced himself, saying he didnt actually “write” those even tho one was clearly an Op Ed…then his book surfaced. Same things, greater detail. :lol:

Its comforting to know how many folks agree with his stances. And he get mad if you ask him about it. :hahaha:

JMO says:

oooooooohhhhhhhhh YSO!!! I get it, I get it :rofl: :rofl: … You ain’t right! :lol: :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

I HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGRY!! SUBWAY SOUNDS NIIICE!! :yes:
      @SAM I GOT A RINGTONE YESTERDAY WITH HERBERT NASTY OLD AZZ IN IT!! :rofl: HIIIII KYYYYYLEEE…MMMHHHHMMMM!!

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ OTB

@ JMO…I was home for New Years too. I know I wasn’t talking to you but, yo ass still coulda picked me up and took me somewhere.
      ______________________________________________________________________

… We should’ve went somewhere. I was bored on that long azz vacay.

_________________________________________________________________________

Nope I stayed at home and me and the fellas played Xbox till around 3

:dead: @Redeemed,
      @SANDRA (I am not yelling, you might just notice if I use caps) YOU NEED TO LET CHI BACK IN ALSO !!!!!!!

and i’m lost as usual :lol:

@JMO

There are MANY ways to get back in… :coffee:

i swear life ain’t been no crystal stair

:hahaha: Girlllllll I hate chu. :hug:

@Dimpz
      To hear Ambers side of the story Kim started Im saying I don’t care for either chick but IMO one is no better than the other :coffee:

OFF TOPIC
      BMF Wives reality show to come our way soon!

Ty says:

Redeemed shows up and shows out with the word LOL

@Dimpz…cute gravi *turns screen upside down*

@ OTB I dont think dude is really into NeNe :nono: He was getting on my damn nerve with his weak azz game. She is still with her husband though :coffee:

howmanylicks_07 says:

Stop looking at wicked women like nene leakes

Speaking of NeNe Leakes

_________________________________________________________

Who the guy she went on a date with on the show? The one who looks like Boris from off of Bullwinkle or is there a new alabaster man

@YSo
      Do you play Words With Friends?

The same couple of ppl tho @JMO.

Ppl who frequently comment and/or popular folks…I only know of 2 myself. :shrug:

Ty says:

:dead: @ Sams Gravi

:wave: @ Vero

@ JMO….They sneak back in. :rofl:

:hunching:
      I’m feelin moody today, can you help me

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IGO WELL DAM I SEE UR AN AZZ MAN THAT BISH RIGHT THER IS THIICK!! :yes:

@JMO

I know I’m not right. I just gave up like Aekemilani. :grin:

And people that have been banned more than once usually have to “sneak” in under a new name/Gravi. But we know Sassy don’t give no fck. :lol:

Well I guess dude better stop bragging about all that chit he bought her for xmas. :shrug:

I like him. I’d spend his familia dough.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :rofl: I JUST SAW THE NEW GRAVI!! :ghost: THAT PO BABY!!

THanks Ty! :hug:

@ Choco…I was being a smartass. :rofl:

@ Sam….I do! KitaShanell

:happy: @ty
      Morning Brown/luscious, Choco, Lakes, and everybody else I missed !

JMO says:

@IGO … you stayed at home on New Years Eve?? You’re a home body?
      __________________________________________________

I got out from time to time… but I wasnt feeling it.
      And I wanted to bring the New Years in right… so I did just that.
      _____
      _______________________________________________

nah nothing like that…. quite quiet

His name is John Kolaj.

vero says:

:shocked: @Dimpz ! SExyyy !

:hunching:

What can I do?

I must confess, I dont watch RHOA. :no:

I’d much rather watch Man, Woman, Wild or Modern family. :lol:

Creamy says:

Came back in to look at that Gravi Dimpzzz Got <<<<<<<<<<gul :yes: and :love:

@SAM

No. I no have no fancy smartphone. :(

ChocD aka C.D. says:

:rofl: @ Dimpz giving us a low key photo shoot with her gravi’s.

vero says:

:blink: Hey Sam, what’s in your gravi????

I know I’m not right

Chit is genetic. :fistbump:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@DIMPZ/WIFIE/SESYBISH LAAAWD IS THAT OUR BED :kiss: LOOKN ALL SESY SCCROUPSIOUSS!! PUT ALL THAT SESY AWAY!! **cover all of sr eyes** SHES MINE!! :karate:

:hug: Fefe

howmanylicks_07 says:

Is anyone going to watch celebrity wife swap?

Im Tripping though

I didnt know God didnt like white people…

*says 2 hail marys for the White women Ive seen naked.

@IGO … oh ok… thats cool :thumbsup:

@OTB, Fefe & Dimpz … wow, ok, I’ll start watching my font because I damn sure don’t know how to get back in :lol: :tape:

@Sam … I play! Question though: Can you have the same user name on your phone app and on fb? I tried looking for certain people but I can’t find them on my phone :shrug:

Hey Vero! :hug:

@ CD…..I’m trying to keep Brown from leaving from boredom. She keeps mentioning old gravis so, i’m tryna see what the hell she tawkin bout. :lol: Now she need to bring her ass back so I can put my boobs away.

Hey Creamy! :kiss:

MZD I DO BELIEVE THAT’S IT!!!!!! :yahoo:
      change it if you want to and we gon have prolums!

OMG @ Kita. I aint gone be able to blog with yall today w this foolishness. :no:

My Resolution was to curb my sweet tooth. :|

*zooms in to 400 to see if there’s a nipple imprint*

@DIMPZ

Oooh…I see a LOT more of you than I did a little while ago. :yes:

LAKER!! :2dance:

Be nice. She’s sensitive and sht.

:rofl: @ DIMPZ

:waves: VERO

Hey have any of you guys heard of coning my co-worker just came by and told me about I was :rofl: and I think Im gonna do that with my kids you go McDonalds order a ice cream cone and when the drive thru person hands you your ice cream after paying of course you grab the ice cream and drive off leaving the cone behind IDK I thought that chit was so funny but Im doing it :rofl:

candibfly says:

yso u got a jitterbug?

howmanylicks_07 says:
      Is anyone going to watch celebrity wife swap?
      ******************
      When does it start?

vero says:

:hug: JMO what is that now?

I didnt know God didnt like white people…

So you aint never created a whole bunch of chit you didnt like? :lol:

Me neither. :lol:

@ JMO….I listed my Hanging and Words with Friends user name up top. I think my FB uses my Gubment name but, if you log in from both *email and FB*, I think it syncs to all.

@JMO

I know I’m not right. I just gave up like Aekemilani. :grin:

__________________________________________________________________

Sneaky, sneaky :cheers:

LICKS
      we watched it last nigth with Gary Busey………………

Is anyone going to watch celebrity wife swap?
      ____________________________
      Depends on the celebrity

yso u got a jitterbug?

:hahaha: Dont need nothing but numbas okayyyyy :hahaha:

@vero :hugs: hey chica!
      @JMO if it ever happens, you’ll figure some chit out… :coffee:
      @IGo, IKR! Lawwwd, PLEASE forgive me for all the white peen I’ve fantasized about and the few I’ve been with… :coffee:

:shocked: Really Dimpz!?! Really!?!
      *goes to first aid room*

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@YSO AINT SHE LOOKN ALL READY AND SHYT THO!! :lol:
      @DIMPZ WORK THAT FUKN PHONE BISH U BROUHGT LOLITA BACK!! :yes:

So you aint never created a whole bunch of chit you didnt like?

Me neither.
      :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: @ Choco

@ Brown….I’m gonna hafta tone that one down a bit. :rofl:

:crying: what is vittles? :crying:

I Go There says:

Hey have any of you guys heard of coning my co-worker just came by and told me about I was and I think Im gonna do that with my kids you go McDonalds order a ice cream cone and when the drive thru person hands you your ice cream after paying of course you grab the ice cream and drive off leaving the cone behind IDK I thought that chit was so funny but Im doing it
      ______________________________________________

*Writing that down

ALBoy says:

Mz D you looking real sexy

that’s fine MZD you can just send that one to me :coffee:

Choco aka Hippie says:

:rofl: @ DIMPZ

:waves: VERO

_____________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: … Hell naw but thats some chit my mother, sister (the good sister) & I would do… I’m texting my sister rat now!

ChocD aka C.D. says:

Sandra can we please start getting a Mob Wives post them hoes is straight mental and I so loves it. :yes:

vero says:

So you aint never created a whole bunch of chit you didnt like?
      Me neither.

====

:dead:

@ HowMany…I didn’t know there was such a show! When does it come on?

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

**mad she cant concentrate with dimpz gravi goes and gets fan** :hunch:

FeFe says:

So you aint never created a whole bunch of chit you didnt like?

Me neither.

:ghost: THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ALBUTT! :yahoo: :hug: How’s $$$$$?

__________________________________________________________

Yeah Im in Trouble because 2001…………….DAMN

ALBoy says:

He went back to school today happy to be out of his cell

@ Lakes….I’m changing it! Honestly for some reason, I always thought ppl were more into ass than boobs. :think:

MzDimplez1123 says:

_________________________________________________________

Yea I remember your name. I found you on Hanging but couldn’t find you on Words with Friends … For some reason, mine wont sync up

Choco says:
      ______________________________________________

Yall so childish :rolleyes:

***Secretly makes mental note of this to do when I am bored*** :rofl:
      It kinda reminds me of the “Fire in Hole” chit that people do

Fugging :dead: @ CANDI

I don’t have no damn Jitterbug! I have a Simple Doro. It gets the job done for as little as $10 a month. :coffee:

mzd it was on last night with gary busey and ted haggard, i tink next week is flavor flav

@ Mz D Im into All of it

Damn @Dimpz :lol:

Thanks Brown

@ JMO…How come you don’t play with me then? :waiting:
      I just added Words like 3days ago. :yes:

Alright i’m out for lunch ! be good :rofl:

@Dimpz

I think the women in the room are more into the boobs… just an observation and an opinion… :coffee: :lol:

MzDimplez1123 says:

______________________________________________

While Im a fan of the undercarriage… and nice set of
      Bo Bo’s will get you far.

Back in my childish immature dayd (not long ago) I’d go to Sonic and say my order came up to 4.33. I’d give the chick 20.91 and she’d be CONFUSED AS FCK because she had to try and sit there and figure it out in her head
      Awwww Good Times……

ALBoy says:

@ Yso dont knock Jitter products the new Jitter pad is the best 1g pad available :coffee:

@ Fe….OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

YSoSrs says:

<—Better not catch none of y'all "coning" me. I take my job very seriously and I know some of y'all faces and where y'all type. :karate:

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Awwww Good Times……

_________

OMG, I will SOOOOO do this next time I’m there…that is HILARIOUS! :rofl:

:hunching: i noticed you ignored my request earlier
      *makes mental note*

@Dimpz

I think the some women in the room are more into the boobs… just an observation and an opinion… :coffee: :lol:
      ____________________________________________________________________

:stop: *corrected your error* :coffee: :lol:

:hunching:

I didn’t see the request…what/where was it???? *confuzzled*

@EGO
      I can just imagine my kids reactions like :blink: then :rofl: :hahaha:

Creamy says:

pull the camera down msDimpzzzzzzzzzz, just a lil, :yes:

:rofl: @ Brown….I get mad everytime I get a cashier that can’t damned add! :lol:

:rofl: @ 1g pad

@FEFE

I’ve never been fascinated with boobs. I have enough of my own. Now a nice ass…That I can appreciate. :yes:

and where y’all type

they hated me at Sonic
      Why what did you do and I hate that I don’t have a SONIC near me :argue:

@JMO

:rofl: c’mon, play along! we are FAKE lesbians in here! *well some of us are* :D

Ty says:

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Awwww Good Times……

_________

OMG, I will SOOOOO do this next time I’m there…that is HILARIOUS!
      ________________________________
      On my way to lunch now and I am definitely going to pull it :rofl:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Thanks Brown

@ JMO…How come you don’t play with me then? :waiting:
      I just added Words like 3days ago. :yes:
      _______________________________________________________________

:ashamed: … I just tried to see if I could find you :lol:

Everytime I try to love THAT girl, she put me right back at square one. :no:

@Creamy

I didn’t get a :hugs: and :kiss: from you today! :coffee:

@YSo

I think that’s the problem, I have SO MANY :boobs: myself that others are somewhat fascinating…and azz just sits there… :shrugs: :lol:

JMO says:

I just texted my sister about coning and she said “but those cones are $2 dollas though! Why waste money?? :rollseyes: …. I hate fuggin cheap azzes :lol:

TY
      let us kow how that works out! The facial expression is priceless especially when they start punchin the lil button for the pennies to come out while they’re really tryna figure out how much you’re supposed to get back

Awwww Good Times……
      ________________________
      Yeah poor chile is slow cuz I would’ve given you your 91 cents back :lol:

@Fefe … :rofl:

@Dimpz … Nooooo!! Come back to the JMO light :warning:

Creamy says:

@FeFe, i hugged you in the older post, but for you u, U can get it :hugs: and all the :love: you heart desire :yes:

ALBoy says:

@ Jmo I was like who gone waste money like that :lol: not cheap considerate of my financial obligations :coffee:

@FEFE

The ass doesn’t just sit there if you know what you’re doing. Unlike Kimmy Kakes. :coffee:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@EGO
      I can just imagine my kids reactions like then
      ___________________________________________________

Man that shait right there would be fking tragic…. Im sooo doing that shait.

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Awwww Good Times……
      ______________________________________________________________

Thats some evil chit :rofl:

Creamy says:

:offtopic: Beyonce just had the baby and it’s human and not the camel everyone thought.

@Creamy

Oh ok, I sawwry chica! :ashamed:

*takes the extra hugs*

:hunching: if you smack that ass it will jiggle

Why waste money?? …. I hate fuggin cheap azzes
      __________________________
      Well where Im from they are like a $1.50 so (co-worker) said his daughters did it at two McDonalds and one said it was really weird because one place charged us $1.47 and the other place charged us $1.43 :rofl: :rofl: I had tears in my eyes

But aint my hands gonna be cold? :no: I dont get it.

I’d much rather make my kids nicca knock. :lol:

Bewbs are mother’s milk, literally.

___________________________________________________________

:no: <— Smh :lol:

@FEFE

The ass doesn’t just sit there if you know what you’re doing.
      _________________________________________________________

Im IGO and I approve this message… :lol:

Well can we get a Bey post then.

Its been a minute. :lol:

@YSo

True…maybe I’m just a hater because I have no azz…. :lol:

@Creamy

I knew that yaki wearing bish was gonna induce today… :no: <—SMH

Im sooo doing that shait.
      Ditto :yes:

JMO
      When I see people on bikes, if I was on the passenger side I’d wait til I got right up on em and yell at the top of my lungs ans scare the shyt outta them and would die laughin because most would fall

CREAMY!! :yahoo:

For real for reals? Bey’s surrogate must be so glad her part has been played and she’s bout to get paid. :yes:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Why waste money?? …. I hate fuggin cheap azzes
      __________________________
      ____________________________________________________________________

I’m soooo doing that!!

Creamy says:

I dont know if it’s true i just got an email (Beyonce) :shrugs:

@IGO

Somehow that doesn’t surprise me. :lol:

Yes your hands would be cold its just so absurd its funny which is why I will doing that chit :rofl: :rofl: I can scrape a 1.50 outside the bottom of my purse :lol:

@ OTB….I know you love 95% of things Bey but, if she induced today, can we atleast agree that she’s a lameass? :hug:

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

JMO
      _________________________________________________________

Ive did that shait…. :lol:

I said that yesterday Kita. :lol:

Matter of fact, Ive never said that Beyonce was anything but a cornball. But chit, so am I. I can relate I guess.

ALBoy says:

I dont think its funny to try and scare cyclist :coffee:

or try to run them off the rode

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

JMO
      _________

My husband STILL does this chit, that is SO EVIL!

@IGO

Somehow that doesn’t surprise me
      ______________________________________

Blame Porn…. :lol:

Hilarious that Bey’s non fans get the news faster than the deraged stans. :lol: :hahaha:

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

JMO
      ______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: … wow, you’re so wrong

YSoSrs says:

Back from Google…Just rumors and speculation regarding Bey and the baby…That’s more than enough for Sandra to post and for us to run with. :hahaha:

ALBoy says:

WHat about hitch hiker ditch when you slow down like you gone pick them up them pull off fast <—- fun and free

:hug: OTB

I knew we’d have to agree at some point! :yahoo: :2dance: You can have the bow, i’m not really an accessories girl.

JMO
      I know I have issues! My mother tells me all the time she doesn’t where I came from because none of her other kids act the way I act

*loves AL*
      I used to have this 5.0 and I did that all the time! I feel sorry for the person who bought that car

I love ‘cessories. But I will change it to one of them lil fascinator hats, like the Brits. With a little black fishnet piece over my eye. :yes:

TIA.

Im down for this… :hahaha:

Al
      you know here on base we have ll these damn crosswalks so one mornin this lady was takin her sweet time walkin across so I put my foot on the brake and then pressed the gas! You can best believe she got some pepe in her step then!

Have any of yall ever faked looking for money to hand a transient until the light changed and just pulled off. No? Me neither.

ALBoy says:

what about when those groups of peope are beggin for money in the street you get all the pennies out of your ash tray wait for the light to almost change then throw all the pennies at them :lol:

Have yall eva played Train on somebody

Wait until they are in a deep sleep, put a flashlight in their face and started screaming their name hollering “get out the way here comes a train”. Did that to one of my cuzzos years ago didnt think anyone would actually fall for this chit but that fool got wrapped up in the sheets and hit the floor with a thud.

AlBoy says:
      **********************
      :no:

SamYell JacksEm says:

________

:rofl: I’m VISUALIZING this so hard!

And y’all claim that I’m evil. HMPH. :nono:

:rofl: @ CD I’dda tried to beatcho ass when I came to!

ALBoy says:

When you are on a long trip and the passenger falls asleep swerve the car and scream as loud as you can they will almost die

YSO
      if you couls have seen the look in that lady’s eye when she heard me revvin that engine……….

Have yall eva played Train on somebody

Ok, y’all are some SICK muhfukkas! I give up!

The only thing I do remember doing was putting someone’s hand in water while they are sleep, it makes them have to pee… :lol:

Some of yall are some Mean sick muthafkas…. :hahaha:

WOW

Yall ain’t chit! :rofl:

I don’t eff with ppl like that Im a firm believer in KARMA and you never know when GOD sends you an ANGEL that person could look like a bum in the street :coffee: and you’d never be the wiser

I was tryna get to my parkin spot and sje was takin too damn long

AlBoy says
      ******************
      :yes: They automatically wake up screaming dont even know what the fugg is happening. Just wake up saying AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :rofl:

@ CD :lol: its hilarious

YSoSrs says:

(makes a mental AND physical note to never go with ALBOY anywhere, ever)

Casper Smart was sentenced Tuesday to one year of probation for illegal drag racing.

The back-up dancer, currently dating Jennifer Lopez, had pleaded no contest to the charge.

He must also pay a $500 fine.

Smart, who was arrested in April 2010, has also gotten in trouble in the past for numerous traffic violations.

Lopez and her beau, who did not appear in court, were last seen ringing in the New Year in South Beach.
      Jacked from Gossip Cop

Wondering if JLO paid for his attorney :coffee:

yso JUST STAY AWAKE AND WE GOOD

JLo be hand holding with lil Casper and all. :lol:

She do too much. :lol:

Ty says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

He must also pay a $500 fine.

Jacked from Gossip Cop

Wondering if JLO paid for his attorney
      Nope Diddy…I think he wants some of Smart too :rofl: I believe that blind item that you posted yesterday. Diddy probably made the down payment and plans to have routine sleep overs at Jlo’s :coffee:

@ Brown…the shyt didnt work. Went to BK for my fish sandwich. The heffa had a calculator in her pocket which is sad. They already have pictures on the register now they have calculators. I thought the register was a big azz calculator :rofl:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:rofl: YALL ARE MEAN!! **MAKES MENTAL NOTE TO NEVER FUK WIHT AL**

pointhimout says:

OMG. I hope he’s ok? mild kidney failure just out the blue like that? Is it that or did his foreskin go to far down his shaft? tell the truth please.

BeautifulBliss says:

Hope he gets well soon!!
      Someone asked about kidney stones. I’ve had at least one a year (if not more) since I was 15. I’m almost 30 now. It is the most painful thing I have ever experienced. I had a kidney infection from a stone 2 months ago that landed me know the hospital sick as a dog and in pain. I don’t have any kids, but I’ve heard passing a decent sized stone is more painful than labor.I had to have one surgically removed.

BeautifulBliss says:

*landed me in the hospital