The Atlanta Journal reports that the body of a woman found Monday in southeast Atlanta might be Stacey Nicole English, 36, who was reported missing in December 2011.

"The decedent is an adult black female, consistent in age with reported missing person Stacey English," said chief medical examiner Randy Hanzlick, though it remains unclear whether the body is that of the missing Buckhead woman.

According to the AJC, two men searching for scrap metal stumbled upon the body on Monday in a wooded area less than a mile away from where English's white Volvo was found abandoned with the engine running.

The body was “in an advanced state of decomposition,” Atlanta police spokesman Carlos Campos told the AJC.

APD notified English's family of the discovery. “If this is not her, I have to still be sad because it’s someone else’s child," said Bernice English Hurks, English's aunt.

“I can’t base my emotions on what I think," English Hurks said. The hardest thing now, she said, “is not knowing.”

An autopsy is underway to identify the body and to determine the cause of death.

FULL STORY

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

My :pray: go out to all involved this is really sad and unfortunate.

• LaceFace

She was a beautiful girl

:pray: for the family

good afternoon everyone

Southeast Atlanta? *Google maps*

Beautiful woman. So ridiculous that the body was a mile away from the car.

JUST SAD :cry:

• The Makeup Maven

Oh dear! I'm going to :pray: for the family as well. This is sad!
    :crying1:

• thatgurljenny96

@sandra khloe kardashian's biological father has been revealed . he's kris's hair dresser, some dude named Alex Roldan.

• OutsidetheBox

I cant figure the map out...is this like Glenwood or further out? Near 20? Offa 20? Candler?

• OutsidetheBox

Got it... off St. Johns Avenue near Aaron’s Amphitheater at Lakewood.

• I Go There

I didnt hear about this... What happen

• Hershey

This is so sad, I feel for her family

• Flawless

So sad!! I :pray: for her & her family

• CFREE

This is so sad, ppl are coming up missing left and right around these parts lord have mercy :praying:

How are they just not finding the body and it was located that close to the vehicle? :huh:

This is horrible :no: <--- smh

Was this @Genia's friend or was that another woman? Does anyone know?

• Crickett

@Outside the Box, are you in Atlanta- if so. I drive to Atlanta Metro College down Langford Parkway 166east (Campbellton Road), the McDonalds on Metropolitan Parkway sits on the corner of Lakewood. The library is to the right of the exit to get on Langford Parkway West. Walk up Lakewood to Metropolitan (retail area, no houses, no woods, make a left walk a block (still retail) boom there's a side street St.John make a right walk to the end of the street where new houses have been built on the left to the right is wild weeds, wooded area and a cliff down to I-85 you can literally see the cars, that's where her body was found. It's close, for them to have had dogs and such- that should have been picked up!

I heard about this this morning and Im praying its not her

CFREE says:

They said the body was found stuffed under a fallen tree.

• CFREE

Her dad said based on what the police have told him he thinks its his daughter, i sure hope not :sad:

• OutsidetheBox

Crickett Im not but I know Atlanta well. I learned to drive in them wicked streets, and seriously all them overgrown ass areas shouldve been the first things checked!

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/d2b59364a7129f94e128164e65a073ff.png mzwhang90210

Hellurrrrrrrrrrrrrr @
    OTB
    Choco
    Laker
    Maven
    Igo
    and erryones...erryones!

This is a beautiful young lady. I pray for the family. And I'm glad theirs finally a show on tv about "our" missing. We don't get 1/2 the attention when "our folk" disappear...but you'll get 6 months of coverage for "others." Now EVERYBODY deserves coverage...im j/s....

that is all

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

When someone is found this close to an area that was searched, for some reason, I always think the body was placed there after the search. I just can't see them missing it.

Heeey Mzwhang

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

JMO says:

When someone is found this close to an area that was searched, for some reason, I always think the body was placed there after the search. I just can’t see them missing it.
    ---------------
    Right. Just like when they found JHud's nephew in the car on the street AFTER the street had already been searched. This body had to have been placed there afterwards

• caligirl

This really is :sad:, keeping loved ones in my prayers. Was this Genia's friend.

• Ty

I agree. They should've searched that entire area twice before New Years. Especially since her car was found there. They should've went straight to the woods.

• The Makeup Maven

@ Pryti - You still fuggin' w/that 'ol gangsta azz Griff Supreme, eh?!
    :thinking: :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

A group of men searching for scrap metal found the body under a tree in a heavily wooded area .. The location is roughly one mile from the spot where police found English's car abandoned, but still running, on Dec. 27.

There was initial speculation that the tree could have fallen on the victim, but neighbors told reporters that the tree had been down for some time

JMO says:

Good Point

They should’ve searched that entire area twice before New Years

Caylee Anthony searches went over the same areas multiple times...and extended as far north as my county..

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:waves: MzWhang

I sincerely hope this is not the last post for Sandra

• I Go There

So this lady went missing and the dude that she met and had an argument with isnt in custody?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Precisely and this dude is also connected to a missing women in St Louis

• OutsidetheBox

Hrm. Because her family amde the mistake? of tellig the police that she tried to commit suicide 3yrs ago..?

Choco aka Hippie says:

I sincerely hope this is not the last post for Sandra
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me too, Slicka

• OutsidetheBox

*made *telling, yada yada yada. I know some of us "care".

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ thatgurljenny96: that's a rumor, unless you have the DNA results?

• pointhimout

@JMO it's easy to miss when an active search was never completed.

• lovezoe

So sad. So sad. Prayers for the family.

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

@Tatted Yuuuup!!! But im not gettin no "Free Preme" tshirs cuz i told my mom....oh he needed to be locke dup for a while lmao :rofl:

• West Coast Chick

Mary J Bleige was on Live! with Kelly today..I love Mary, I really do, but, she's just a taaaaad bit on the illiterate side :kona: and she was nervous as hail around Kelly's yt ass :rofl:

:whip:

• http://www.philly.com/ Jay Bee

Lord give stength

Choco aka Hippie says:

Precisely and this dude is also connected to a missing women in St Louis
    That looked just like Stacy :(

• The Makeup Maven

@ Pryti - I ain't gettin' no Free Preme shirt either! :nono: That nigga was hella gangsta! :lol:

lightly whispers *he scares me...even on lockdown* :coffee:

West Coast Chick says:

Mary J Bleige was on Live! with Kelly today..I love Mary, I really do, but, she’s just a taaaaad bit on the illiterate side and she was nervous as hail around Kelly’s yt ass
    Its funny how Mary tries to keep the old Mary back LOL She said that its hard but she has grown and thinks before reacting now. U know the old Mary wouldnt have thought shyt about Kelly let alone being nervous :nono:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

SUCH a beauty!!! i hope this is not her & that she's somewhere safe

#hopingagainstallhope
    ___________________________
    I missed yall yesterday!!! :hug:

• KyCakes

:no:

Father, bless that family... :wail:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

First you guys compare pics of Khloe and Sydney Simpson. Then you compare pics of Khloe and some other dude Kris was dating. Now you're comparing pics of Khloe and Kris' hairdresser. If comparing pics was all the courts needed to do, why do we have DNA testing? :lol:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

TaBewski-wooskie!! :kiss: how r u today luv?

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Ty says:

I heard about this this morning and Im praying its not her

--------------------------------
    I pray the same. But I am always sad that if it is not the person they are looking for, who's family might get that terrible news also.

@mzwhang :hi:

• change

:hug:
    LAKES!!!!!

• The Makeup Maven

Fay Fay (my real bay bay) :kiss: I'M GOOD! I was thinking of you today! I was thinking "that job is killin' my Fay Fay!" :wail:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

OTB :yahoo: sup purty lady?
    WCC :waves: hey sug!
    Ky
    Choco
    Ty
    Pretty
    lovezoe
    Jay
    PHO
    AUNTIE
    IGo
    group :hug: i hope all is well with everyone

• candibfly

tatted i found some new eyeshadow that i like! it's l'oreal infallible. umm i don't know how else to describe it since i don't have the container in front of me.

• OutsidetheBox

If comparing pics was all the courts needed to do, why do we have DNA testing

IDK, cause on Maury I always get it right from the picture. :shrug: :lol:

@SISNLAW :hug:
    @FAYL WATS UP LADY?

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

OTB :yahoo: sup purty lady?
    WCC :waves: hey sug!
    Ky
    Choco
    Ty
    Pretty
    lovezoe
    Jay
    PHO
    AUNTIE
    IGo
    JMO
    group :hug: i hope all is well with everyone

• OutsidetheBox

Hey FayFay! I figured you was off whipping up some goodness!

l’oreal infallible

:heart: The lipstick is good as well.

:hug: @ Fay

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

TaBew...GUHL!!! i just want to walk the fluck OUT ya heard me?
    the new chic is like 85 y/o, type abt 2.5 wpm, & still asking about wordperfect #ICANNOT

my supv who is still dealing with the loss of her hubby, well she's just showing up collecting a check. which ITU but that just makes my workload THAT much heavier. yest made the 1st day i missed SR on a workday.

#thiscantbelife :crying:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

candi!! :waves: <---mink makeup brushes

J M O!!! :cheer: hey hunny bunny! (thx 4 correcting my mistake)

What it dew Lakes?! :hug:

OTB..guhl i have been! orders shipped out this morn, but i'm waiting on argan oil to fill the others. it will be here tomorrow :dance:
    now, as much as i hate my job, how bout i LUV makin the whip?!

Wordperfect :rofl: Just slide her a type writer Fayla :(

• The Makeup Maven

Candi - PLEASE DON'T TELL ME 'BOUT NO MO MAKEUP! I wanna buy some ratt now and can't afford too! :wail: :wail: :wail:

*coughs* I'mma check it out tho. Thanks

• Yall still crazy

Right. Just like when they found JHud’s nephew in the car on the street AFTER the street had already been searched. This body had to have been placed there afterwards
    --------------------------
    :nono: This is not true! The green suv that was reported missing was sitting on the street that it was found on! That baby's body was in that truck the whole weekend. When questioned by reporters, the neighbors just said they overlooked it, and thought nothing about it. Damn shame!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    ON TOPIC: :pray: that her family gets some closure and :pray: for their faith not to be broken :coffee:

I'm getting some whip too!! *hi-fives Fayla*

• candibfly

otb i had an ulta gift certificate from christmas so i was just throwin stuff in the bag #rich and it looked like bold colors and something i wanted to try. now i have to figure out how much it costs bc i'm not gift certificate rich anymore :(

• candibfly

fayla that's the good stuff too :hug:

twin :2dance: <--- theme song from the waltons

• The Makeup Maven

@ Fay Fay - It's okay. You're blessed & highly favored....JUST LIKE ME! So, we gon' make sure you get through this because ratt now, you're being that blessing that woman needs ratt now! :hug: <---- come get'cho hug, sis!

• caligirl

:offtopic: Did anybody watch Drew Perterson over the week-end?

Watched that one and the I-5.... CRAZY!!!

• Yall still crazy

how bout i LUV makin the whip?!

That's how they say that you know it's your calling :wink:
    You are blessed to be doing something that you love and making money while doing it :hug:

• caligirl

@FayFay - Gives half a :wave: but I still :love: you. I sent you a hey yesterday...

Twin :yahoo: #goodnightjoebobgoodnight59otherpeople :lol:

:kiss: (on forehead)@ Cali

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

@Fay heeeeey :waves: :hugs:

@tatted Yup and this pic makes him look scarier...lemme see whatelse i can find

• caligirl

@Fayla - You got new scents yet?

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: throw it in the bag! :cool: Its drug store priced though...bout 8-10 for a long lasting lippy.

• caligirl

@Ya'll Thanks...love :kisses: :danban:

@Candi

You already got some whip?

How all yall hookers in here been ordering the "Whip Appeal" from Fayla all this time and nobody told me?! :mad:

I thought it was something Fayla was telling ya'll to order form somewhere that she liked (like a Carol's Daughter website or something), none of ya'll said: "It's Fayla's product."!!!!

Cock-blockers

• OutsidetheBox

Untouchable? One of my girls watched that...the crazy one who love scary movies. Drew was crazy as chit yo!

<< BORED!! :yawn:

Cock-blockers

:rofl: Moisturized hair and whipped skin blockers. :rofl:

• candibfly

dougie i have ordered whip yet but i've been hearing rave reviews. i'm going to be wearing my hair curly more often since i've been working out more so i'm gonna order me some :yahoo:

• Henny Blaque

caligirl says:

Did anybody watch Drew Perterson over the week-end?

Watched that one and the I-5…. CRAZY!!!

______________________________
    :mad: I missed it, was it good?

• Yall still crazy

*whispers* I didn't tell Douglas either :ashamed: that I too have Whip Appeal :rofl:

WHIPFINITY IS THE BUSINESS YALL!!!!!!! *licks hand* :lol:

caligirl says:

Did anybody watch Drew Perterson over the week-end?

Watched that one and the I-5…. CRAZY!!!
    Drew's azz was crazy :yes: Do you think he chopped Stacy up in their bedroom? What was the name of the movie with Tariji? Her husband kidnapped her son and took him to South Korea.

• OutsidetheBox

So what do yall think of the new bacholorette being a single mom? :offtopic: If she EVER going to be anything except white?

• Yall still crazy

*shakes Laker* Wake up mama!

• OutsidetheBox

Her husband kidnapped her son and took him to South Korea.

I saw that!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NST6L340KFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player MzDimplez1123

I WANNA GO HOME! :wail:

#RandomAssRantForgiveMe :coffee:

@Candi

I'm finna get another sew-in. Been about 8 months since my last one. Gonna get some hair and rock a few sew-ins until about August, probably will be a curl similar to the one Rih was rocking in Hawaii.

Won't have all those strange colors mixed in though.

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Candi

You already got some whip?

How all yall hookers in here been ordering the “Whip Appeal” from Fayla all this time and nobody told me?!

I thought it was something Fayla was telling ya’ll to order form somewhere that she liked (like a Carol’s Daughter website or something), none of ya’ll said: “It’s Fayla’s product.”!!!!

Cock-blockers
    U will like it. Hubby been using my shyt so Im going to order another.

#Idontliketoshare

• Yall still crazy

Ty, I think that Drew knows he's safe because he was a cop and if there's anybody who knows where to put something or someone where it's never ever found...it's a cop!

He is too cool in his demeanor. I remember the day she went missing and this fool was outside with an American flag bandana wrapped over his face with shades on too!

That made him guilty to me. What you hiding?

• caligirl

HBlaque/Ty - That Drew Peterson was/is crazy. Rob Lowe, did a fairly well interpertation, compared to the interviews I saw from television. Drew said from his prison cell that Rob Lowe sucked. :coffee:

Dont' understand is how them young girls, kept marrying him. Apparently he has a big "dang"

Missed the Tariji move..was that on lifetime?

@Dimpz

ME TOO!!!!
    Oh...wait. *looks around* My bad. :coffee:

*gives Dimpz permission to freely rant*

What's the big bish wearing today yo? :coffee:

• Ty

Her husband kidnapped her son and took him to South Korea.

I saw that!
    What was the name of it?

• Keilyme

The movie is called Take from me- the Tiffany Rubin Story (seen it about 8494320870823452045 times).

:hey: All

• Keilyme

Taken^

• Yall still crazy

Single mom bachelorette sounds like fun. I'd watch that before I watch the regular bachelor type show :shrug:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

@Ty :rofl: we r > < ok!

YALL!!! :2dance: u've given me much to ponder #70. i had said that, but my otha 1/2 did not agree. he still thinks it's my voice :shrug:
    #agree2disagree

DOUGIE!! :yahoo: cannot wait till u get ur Whipfinity! thx again!

TaBew :hug: thx sis! u always have my back. that was thought as well. not to sound arrogant or anything, but i'm holding it down for her @work & i rly think God put me there for a reason. she talks to me alot abt her hubby & it makes us both :crying: but out of all those ppl that work there & have worked there wayyy longer than me, i'm the one who consoles her. this has actually allowed me to know her much better & understand some things.

CALI-BEW!!! :love: i missed ur greeting sug, i didnt get to read anything yest..YASSS got the vanilla in gurl!!

candi only u the best 4 u! (plus i got 'em for wholesale, not retail #BALLIN)

• caligirl

Ty - Can't imagine what Drew did to that poor girl...They found nothing in the house.....No trace of nothing. He currently awaiting trail for death of his 3rd wife. Stacey was his 4th...At the rollig credits they said he currently looking for his 5th wife. :wtf:

@ Dougie....You need an assistant?! :pray:

@ YallC.... *peeks over shoulder* Yesterday, it was brown, today black.

Why I take my nosy ass over to the window to see because her legs are under her desk. :ashamed:

caligirl says:

HBlaque/Ty – That Drew Peterson was/is crazy. Rob Lowe, did a fairly well interpertation, compared to the interviews I saw from television. Drew said from his prison cell that Rob Lowe sucked.

Dont’ understand is how them young girls, kept marrying him. Apparently he has a big “dang”

Missed the Tariji move..was that on lifetime?
    He knew how to pick them. He made sure they were insecure. Im trying to get the name of the Taraji movie from OTB. I saw it on the way out and didnt have time to record it.

@Yall...he is definitely nonchalant about the situation. I was done when they locked him up and he did a strip tease for the FBI

• lovezoe

Drew Peterson is a smug nutjob. No regards to any of his kids. Who knows how much time went by before she was reported missing. I hate he is so into himself he won't give the family closure.

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Dimpz

ME TOO!!!!
    Oh…wait. *looks around* My bad. :coffee:
    _____________________________________________

:karate:

• Yall still crazy

Cali, Drew got a young gf now yo! I ain't lying! he keeps him a young one.

I think they look at him in a father "safe" sorta way :shrug: IONO what else they could see in him!

Fay, keep being her shoulder to cry on. :yes: She will forever remember that!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

pls dont ban me Auntie! #100 :oops: i didnt realize i had so many emoticons..

gotta get back to work :crying: :steer:

Yall still crazy says:

*gives Dimpz permission to freely rant*

What’s the big bish wearing today yo?
    She's probably not there but I bet the suit showed up :rofl:

Am I right Dimpz :think:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Fay Fay - Because like myself, you're a nurturer. Don't fight it, it's inevitable....I GOT'CHU! :hug:

*wraps flex belt around my waist and prepares for torture*

<---Tired as hell and has plans to go get my hair did after work.

#ScrewVanity. :wail:

Ty says:

caligirl says:

Missed the Tariji move..was that on lifetime?

@Yall…he is definitely nonchalant about the situation. I was done when they locked him up and he did a strip tease for the FBI
    __________________________________________________________________

Is he an Aries?? :think:

Taken From Me: The Tiffany Rubin Story

I usually dont do Lifetime movies anymore (too burnt out on them!) but I watched and it was good.

• Yall still crazy

Dimpz, I want you to start a collection TODAY, because that has got to be a hazmat hazard for any big bish to rock thee same leather suits day in and day out and day back in and out :wail:

#bigberthaneedsmoreclothingoptions :ashamed:

• OutsidetheBox

I hate he is so into himself he won’t give the family closure.

This is fun for him. He is a pyschopath.

:rofl: @ TY....Girl I see them both so much I just half ass ignore them now. She did walk past me and leave a lil A-Ro-Mah behind her the other day though. :no:

Keilyme says:

:hey: All
    Thx I am not sure how I missed this one as much as I watch Lifetime :shrug:

• lovezoe

I wonder how these dudes snag chicks too. I don't care how insecure I am if you are being investigated for not one, but two murders of their former wives :kona:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

*wraps flex belt around my waist and prepares for torture*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost: YOU ARE SOOOO CRAZY! :rofl:

Nooo he is a Capricorn... :blink:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

*wraps flex belt around my waist and prepares for torture*

---------------------------
    Yes! :fistbump elbow to knee: :lol:

It hurts and you know it's working :D
    Did you measure your waist, so that you'll know how many inches left?

@ YallC.....But she has clothes! Unless she went back up to a 22 from her 28 that was making her feel skinny and those are all she has. :think:

• Yall still crazy

Tatted, it is a zapping sort of torture. BUT you get results :yes:

Dougie's probably cold and sweating right now :rofl:

Dimpz

Bingo!

• Hershey

Dougie does the flex belt work? And how long do you wear it?

• Keilyme

Love Lifetime movies! My favorite movie is Dangerous Intentions...

• OutsidetheBox

Thats not exactly how it went...he was married then she left cause he cheated, he got married again, and then she divorced him when she found out he was seeing Kathleen Savio, whom he married two months after divorcing 2nd wife...following?

kathleen actually divorced him too but she was accidently drowned remeber? Stacy provided Drew's alibi for his whereabouts on the evening that Kathleen died. Stacy is missing now after being married to Drew for 4 yrs.

• I Go There

JMO says:

Ty says:

caligirl says:

Missed the Tariji move..was that on lifetime?

__________________________________________________________________

Is he an Aries??
    ___________________________

you aint shait.... :coffee:

• Strawberrys and cream

Sorry Azz Atlanta Police Dept, SMH and u could not have taken the time to seach the area, WTH :nono:

• caligirl

Curiosity killed the cat and cost for the 199.00 for the Flex Belt killed my need for it.

3rd woman he married dead...4th wife assumed dead...dat's how it went... Crazy sumofbish

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Guys, I'm on the phone with my ad rep to see about getting that Schick Quattro ad removed pronto. Please let me know if you see it any more today. Sorry about the inconvenience.

• The Makeup Maven

@ Smurfette - So, what you're saying is that you are PURPOSEFULLY electrocuting yourself? :thinking:

• West Coast Chick

I know Im late... but hey :waves: JMO, Fayla and all my Nubian queens from zamunda :lol: how yall be? "waves:

• http://happysnappynappy.blogspot.com rozb

@Fayla: I ordered your Whipfinity, and I cannot wait to get it! I will let you know all about it as soon as I get it and use it. I keep hearing good things about it from those on this here blog that use it, so I am all about supporting Sisters doing their own thing!

<<MISSING PEDRO!! :wail:

@Yall
    :ashamed: No... I didn't even think to do that. I'll do it today, this is only Day 5.

@Hershey
    I dunno if my waist is smaller yet, per se, but my ab muscles (mostly my obliques) have been in torturous pain!

I use it about an hour on the days I use it. Instructions say to use it 5 out of every 7 days.

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ TY….Girl I see them both so much I just half ass ignore them now. She did walk past me and leave a lil A-Ro-Mah behind her the other day though
    :crying: @ your coworker smelling like boodissy :rofl:

• West Coast Chick

@ I Go There - for the record, I LOVE Aries men. My favorite brother is an Aries and he has 123588742258885 girlfriends that he calls "friends" :hahaha: but his swag is undeniable :lol:

• Keilyme

@Ty

Lol, I just passed that part on how to be a player.

• West Coast Chick

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

<<MISSING PEDRO!! :wail:
    ________________________________

:shocked: ummmmmm, congrats! I think :blink:

• Hershey

How merch was it Dougie? A bish needs to do more to her waistline other than help expand even more... :(

• West Coast Chick

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

<<MISSING PEDRO!!

:rofl: I thought I read "missing period" :rofl:

false alarm :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@WEST :lol: IT WAS KINDA RANDOM I KNOW... :shrug: HOW U BE THO?

• Yall still crazy

Auntie, tell them bishes they owe you WAY MORE MONEY because those Schickk ads have been very disrespectful to our pcs :yes:

The ad would duplicate and you have to close it out in two different spots, only to have them joints reappear again! #enoughisenough :coffee:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Guys, I’m on the phone with my ad rep to see about getting that Schick Quattro ad removed pronto. Please let me know if you see it any more today. Sorry about the inconvenience.
    _________________________________________________________________

Thank you! Me no likey stalker ads ...

That defeats the purpose of trying to reach your target audience. Consumers accidentally clicking on the ads jeopardizes the results and it would be hard to determine if those clicks generated sales :shrug:

@WCC...I'm so glad it wasn't just me. :hug:

I'm like lawd, Lakes must be distraught! :no:

caligirl says:

3rd woman he married dead…4th wife assumed dead…dat’s how it went… Crazy sumofbish
    I saw some cheaper versions made by the same company but I dont if it works the same. I want one but it better work!

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@Igo ... :lol: *insert innocent tatted face* Who meh??

@WCC ... :waves:

• Yall still crazy

Tatted, yes, you are sending electric shocks (they pulsate the muscles). French chicks been up on this yall!

Dougie, I used to wear that mammajamma throughout the whole workday yo :yes: #sososore!

@DIMPZ :rofl: U AND WCC ARE LOCAS.. I DONT MISS THAT BISH!! :no:

West Coast Chick says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

<<MISSING PEDRO!!

:rofl: I thought I read "missing period" :rofl:

false alarm :coffee:
    ____________________________________________________________

Me too but I left it alone!! :rofl:

:blink:

• Hershey

Actually drew Peterson is gotdayum Capricorn, hmmm

:thinking:

• Yall still crazy

Ty & Cali, get the least expensive one. I've never paid over $50 for one. I've had two, and they were different brands, but each worked well.

FORGET YALL!! :rofl:
    @JMO NOT U TOO!! :lol:

@Yall

Damn belt got me feeling like im bout to have a stroke! I think my kidneys are bursting or something!

DAmn!! :wail:

• KyCakes

:offtopic:

So I've been reading about Maca Root Powder and how it's supposed to increase energy, stamina, curbs depressive feelings, it's good for Erectile Dysfunction for the fellas, etc...

Anyone here take that or know of a cousins-friends-boyfriends-brother who used it?

Curious about the results... :think:

• Keilyme

:offtopic:

I'll totally get arrested and thrown in jail to avoid a child's birthday party. I hate hate hate children birthday parties esp when they're at the local hood Chuck E Cheese

• KyCakes

:whistle:
    Everytime I see your face it makes me want to sing
    and everytime I think about your love it drives me crazy
    Everytime I see your face it makes me want to sing
    and everytime I think about your love it drives me crazy

Say my lady
    tell me what's wrong with your boyfriend
    aaaahhhhh come on
    he holds the key to your heart
    but he don't love you baby, baby like I do
    only wanna be with you
    girl you are the love of my life babe
    and I'd give it to you baby
    you belong to me and only me
    I belong to you (I belong)
    I'd give all my love to you

Everytime I see your face it makes me want to sing
    and everytime I think about your love it drives me crazy
    Everytime I see your face it makes me want to sing
    and everytime I think about your love it drives me crazy

say my lady
    you are so fine
    I wake up in the mornin' to see a smile on your face (baby)
    you are the queen of my heart baby
    I belong to you and you belong to me (yeah)
    girl you are the love of my life baby
    all those cloudy days they fade away when you come my way baby
    I belong to you (I belong)
    I'd give all my love to you
    I belong, I belong, I belong to you baby oooooo

Yall still crazy says:

Ty & Cali, get the least expensive one. I’ve never paid over $50 for one. I’ve had two, and they were different brands, but each worked well.
    ________________________
    Thx because I've been looking at the $70 belt for a few days now

• Yall still crazy

:shocked: Dougie, don't do what I said then. Follow the directions!

*wipes my hand clean* :lol:
    -----------------
    Maca root powder huh? I know several folks with those symptoms, different folks :rofl:

@Hershey

I went to the flex belt site and it was $199 + $15 S&H, but when you try to leave the site, a box pops up like "Don't go! We'll take 25% off!"

So I got it for $149 plus + 15 S&H.

WHAT BELT?? :think:

• I Go There

West Coast Chick says:

@ I Go There – for the record, I LOVE Aries men. My favorite brother is an Aries and he has 123588742258885 girlfriends that he calls “friends” but his swag is undeniable
    ______________________________________

Damn

& They have those money-back guarantees ( I believe) :shrug:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

I'm bout to go get naked, take a Motrin and lay down for a while. Belt is fukking with my concentration.

Igo, what's Hot Toddies sign? :lol:

• I Go There

@JMO... you know you aint right.

• KyCakes

Yall still crazy says:

:shocked: Dougie, don’t do what I said then. Follow the directions!

*wipes my hand clean* :lol:
    —————–
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    I need some energy in my life, stat!

An increased sex drive wouldn't hurt, either...

:think: but then, I ain't getting regular dack, so maybe I shouldn't before I end up like IGO's lil' one night stand procurer from yesterday

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

60 days to use it, if you don't see results, send it back for a full-refund minus an $8 restocking charge.

We done already got man-juice on mine so I have to keep it though whether it works or not. :shrug:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

I’m bout to go get naked, take a Motrin and lay down for a while. Belt is fukking with my concentration.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, is a period missing or a man? #nosey

I hope it's the man :coffee:

So, is a period missing or a man? #nosey

I hope it's the man :coffee:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

My house smells like fish....an no, it ain't me cause I checked.

Think I put the package the salmon I cooked came in in the trash and forgot to take it out.

@ YallC...What brand did you find under $100.00?

What did you advise Dougie to do?

:dead: <--from Dougie :rofl:

@DOUG WELL DAM!! :rofl:

• Hershey

:typing: on google looking for a belt to flex my abs back to flatness :pc:

@Dimpz

Yall advised me to shock the hell outta myself!! Reason I'm sitting here with my appendix bursting now!

• Yall still crazy

I PREVIOUSLY (before post 163) told her to wear it all the time!

That's what I did & it worked. I felt like I was in a fight every day but my waist went down 2-3 inches in no time and stayed gone!

I don't remember the brand, something like flex-belt :shrug:
    ----------------------------------------

15 minutes Captain!

• Hershey

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

60 days to use it, if you don’t see results, send it back for a full-refund minus an $8 restocking charge.

_____________________________________________
    :rofl: :rofl:

My house smells like fish….an no, it ain’t me cause I checked

I cant stand for my house to have anykind of smell besides what I intend! I have the nose of a 9month preggo lady and I will sniff some chit out like nobody's business.

My son might have to take the trash out twice a day. :lol: And I sweartergod if somebody burn popcorn in my chit ohhh wee :no: LOL

^^ OOOH SHAIT NOW :hahaha:

• Yall still crazy

Dougie, are there shocks coming out of the back of the belt???

Why is somewhere other than your belly beginning to hurt? #serious

@Sassy ... What kinda 2 for 1 product you bought?? Flex belt & a sex toy :lol:

Will it help show your abs?? :think: My stomach is flat but I do miss how my abs used to show...

• Henny Blaque

:ghost: @ Dougie

I Go There says:

@JMO… you know you aint right.
    _________________________________________

:wink:

Jmo, her azz wrapped it around Mister yesterday! :rofl:

Don't ask me why or what they did but I know I read that^^^^^^^^^ :lol:

@IGO HIM A SPECIAL AMIGO.. :grin:

• Jessie

People are saying they hope the body is not of the missing woman. While I know you are hoping it means she's not dead, if she is, I hope the body is hers so that her family can have some closure. Have a missing loved one has to WORSE than knowing they are dead.

God bless her family because whether its her or not, the waiting and anticipation has be be pure hell.

@OTB

It's nice outside so once this belt stops castrating me, I'ma take the trash out. I just febreezed everywhere though.

@Yall
    Nope, only out the front. Ain't my appendix in the front on the side? Or is that my kidneys? The contractions are just really strong.

@JMO
    Gotta be creative. :wink: :coffee:

*begins preparing for my lunchdate*

@JMO
    It supposed to help your abs show definition. Thats why I bought it. My tummy is flat but I want defined abs and my sides to come in 2-3 inches more.

• Yall still crazy

You feel kidney pain in the back. IONO where an appendix is located, but they say you don't need it anyway :hahaha:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Yall still crazy says:

I apologize for that. I had no idea. I only saw those Schick ads once on my blog.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IGO HIM A SPECIAL AMIGO.. :biggrin:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :thinking:

• Hershey

JMO says:

@Sassy … What kinda 2 for 1 product you bought?? Flex belt & a sex toy

Will it help show your abs?? My stomach is flat but I do miss how my abs used to show…
    _________________________________

#bragger

#jealous

:popcorn: <<<toffee flavored crunch n munch as I read about the flex belt

@Sandra

Why you give me a warning last night? I didn't call anybody any names! Why you hate me! Wing! Wing! Wing!

Yall still crazy says:

*begins preparing for my lunchdate*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    With who, young lady? :waiting:

And here I was thinking you were trying to be all fancy with the 3D ads :lol:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Hershey - I :heart: Toffee flavored Crunch n Munch. Only nuts i'll eat!

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@JMO
    __________________________________________________________________

Oooh ok ... Be careful though. Fugg around & it shock ur azz and you really starting doin the dougie :lol:

• Yall still crazy

(Alexis dramatic Dynasty voice) Well, it is with someone you know.

:rofl: @ Hershey & Tatted

@SIS :grin:

@Sandra

Now it's an annoying azz Bermuda Pink banner popping out all over the damned placed! What's with you and these Renegade azz ads?

Speaking off....anybody seen Renegade or Kingston lately? They just went AWOL without even saying goodbye.

@ JMO - Whaaa I do? :blink: :lol:

@YALL U HAVING LONCHE WITH DIMPZ?? #NOSEY

• The Makeup Maven

@ SIS - Oh really?! :biggrin: you say?! Then we gon' :biggrin: in this bish! :yes:

• KyCakes

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Sandra

Why you give me a warning last night? I didn’t call anybody any names! Why you hate me! Wing! Wing! Wing!
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    :think: could it be cause you went uber-left on the pillow pet?

#helpful

@ Dougie...Kingston has been a busy girl with school

Tatted, 205 was for you. *goes to meet said person* :lol:

KyCakes says:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Sandra

———————————————————
    :thinking: could it be cause you went uber-left on the pillow pet?

#helpful
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes:

• Mother Jefferson

-------------------------------------
    :think:

@ Yall - is it who i think it is? :thinking:

Si, senora. *leaves for real*

• Hershey

Dougie how many pads came with the belt? And do you have to replace them often?

@YALL WELL I JEEOUUULLUSSS NOW!! :cuss:

• I Go There

Yall still crazy says:

Igo, what’s Hot Toddies sign?
    __________________________________

Sagittarius

I Go There says:

Yall still crazy says:

Igo, what’s Hot Toddies sign?
    __________________________________

Sagittarius
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Who is Hot Toddie? :thinking:

@Tatted ... You know I catch everything, even when Im semi lurking :lol:

and will you tell Sandra to remove your pic from under "hot topics" at the top on the right!! :lol: Are you related to Etta?? :think:

@KyCakes & Tatted
    That wasn't me! My account was hacked!!! :shocked:

@Dimpz
    Oh yeah- I forgot her program is extra hard. Well, what about Renegade?

@Hershey
    One set of pads comes with the belt. They're supposedly good for about 30 sessions, so about a month and a half. The replacement pads can be ordered from the Flex Belt site for $11.95 or Ebay for about the same.

My house smells like fish….an no, it ain’t me cause I checked

I cant stand for my house to have anykind of smell besides what I intend!
    Me either. I spray deodorizers on my filter for the furnance and let the shyt blow through the house :yes:

• The Makeup Maven

@ JMO - I know yo' azz catch EVERYTHING! Also, you must be seeing chit...my pic ain't in the Hot Topics! :lol:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Dougie - I know. I tried to tell EVERYONE your account was hacked...but WHOEVER hacked your account, they azz was funny as hell. You find out who...PLEASE TELL THEM THAT FOR ME! :coffee:

KyCakes says:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Sandra

———————————————————
    :think: could it be cause you went uber-left on the pillow pet even though he/she deserved it since her font takes away seconds from my life I cant get back ?

#helpful
    _______________________________________________________________________

I think your comment was cut off. I fixed it for you :coffee:

#nowthatshelpful

That wasnt uber left. :lol: :hahaha:

Yall still crazy says:

This Bermuda ad keeps triggering my Anti Spyware. Do we get a discount :think:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@Tatted ... Nah, I just keep seeing that pic up there about Etta James and think it looks exactly like you :lol:

How many smileys can we include in a comment?? :waiting:

• KyCakes

Dougie went downright terrorist on that po' girl... :rofl:

#Poliltinktink

@Tatted
    I will relay thee msg should I ever come in contact with that unscrupulous hacker!

@Ky/OTB
    I didnt think that was uber-left either. What got me banned the 2nd time may have been "uber-left." That hacker just stepped to the left a smidgen.

• KyCakes

JMO says:

I think your comment was cut off. I fixed it for you :coffee:

#nowthatshelpful
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks, JMO :hahaha:

#AssistanceIsAppreciated

@Sandra

Ty is seeing the terroristic (made that up) Bermuda ad too! Can we get a free giveaway prize for our computer troubles?

There is a :newpost: up ... kinda

• The Makeup Maven

@ JMO - are you saying I have a snout? W/ALL DUE RESPECT TO THE INFAMOUS ETTA?! :waiting:

• I Go There

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IGO HIM A SPECIAL AMIGO..
    ______________________________

Oh really.... Pedro you say

@Tatted ... No :lol: ... The only difference is the nose though :shrug:

@SIS Who is Hot Toddie?

• I Go There

The Makeup Maven says:

I Go There says:

Yall still crazy says:

Igo, what’s Hot Toddies sign?
    __________________________________

Sagittarius
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Who is Hot Toddie?

my half Brother.... and its a long story.

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Sandra

:dead: :rofl:

*ready to claim my backpack or discounted Bermuda trip*

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

Where can i get the belt? i want one of the cheap ones (in case it dont work)

• The Makeup Maven

@ JMO - The nose, the eyebrows, the eyes, the skin complexion....I COULD GO ON! :coffee: :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBBgw_xRA2I SamYell JacksEm

@Igo
    No shade. Why you call him half brother? You don't really fuk with him like that?

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SIS Who is Hot Toddie?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Iono SIS - IGO said sumfin' bout a Hot Toddie! But my boo did say that she makes a great Hot Toddie! :coffee: <--- MY BABES HOT TODDIE!

I Go There says:

The Makeup Maven says:

I Go There says:

Yall still crazy says:

Igo, what’s Hot Toddies sign?
    __________________________________

Sagittarius
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Who is Hot Toddie?

my half Brother…. and its a long story.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You alrett know I got all day! :popcorn:

• I Go There

SamYell JacksEm says:

@Igo
    No shade. Why you call him half brother? You don’t really fuk with him like that?
    ______________________________________
    None taken homie...
    Nah its just something I grew up doing... I mean he is my bro but It was one of those things I guess. But we cool... he's just crazy

I Go There says:

SamYell JacksEm says:

@Igo
    ______________________________________
    None taken homie…
    Nah its just something I grew up doing… I mean he is my bro but It was one of those things I guess. But we cool… he’s just crazy
    I have one of those. My sister is batshyt and has to be adopted :rofl:

• West Coast Chick