Rihanna's record label went into damage control this past weekend after photos of the Bajan singer smoking a rolled up joint surfaced online.

Rihanna was seen smoking a hand rolled joint while vacationing in Hawaii on Sunday. Later that same day, she sent out a tweet to her 12 million followers on Twitter.com glorifying her alcohol and drug use:

"Kush rolled, glass full...I prefer the better things!"

The 23-year-old singer has been spiraling out of control since last Summer when word leaked out of her camp that she was an out of control alcoholic and substance abuser. Sandrarose.com broke the story first about Rihanna's drinking problem.

The singer was hospitalized last year after going on a 2-day drinking and drug binge. It's not unusual to spot RiRi on a nightclub dance floor puffing and passing a joint. And last month she was forced to leave the stage during a concert to vomit.

We reached out to our label source yesterday to get his reaction to the weed photos. "Every effort is being made to get [Rihanna] into rehab. Even if it's on an outpatient basis," said our source who begged for anonymity.

Photos: starsurf/SPLASH NEWS

:thinking: then :rolleyes:

• ChocD aka C.D.

:rolleyes: Chit if Snoop ass can get away with it for the last 20 years why the fugg cant she.

#todayisaboutfreedom :coffee:

• http://www.reverbnation.com/chuckthurgood BK2ATLMAN

:lol: I bet she has always been smoking.. REHAB.. for weed.. :rofl:

• ChocD aka C.D.

Sandra just hating cause she wish she was that blunt in Rhi mouth :rofl: :rofl:

• Yall still crazy

wing wing wing why you no have no boyfriend :dead:

• The Makeup Maven

*wing wing wing....herro?! *slides down glass sliding doors*

• http://www.reverbnation.com/chuckthurgood BK2ATLMAN

damn i thought she had more azz then that :thinking:

@ Bk2ATL - Heeey bro! Where you been, how you be? :hug:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

who cares,.. he music sucks anyway.. let her fry her brain cells a bit

• http://www.reverbnation.com/chuckthurgood BK2ATLMAN

@maven been great.. they got me in the office today, so i'm about to have another co worker come in early so i can leave at noon.. :rofl:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

Oh yeah aunty my bday was yesterday.. Can I expect a gift in the mail honey? Or can I come pick it up, you know I'm local! ;)

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

those leggings show rih rih has been padding those outfits...whew

• Candi Apple

:no:

• GAGIRL87

I really like RiRi she's young and maybe out of control so if it's help she needs then.................. I hope she gets it.. But fo real she looks MAD SKINTY in those pics doe she might be on that "dank" crack filled blunts :blink:

:whistle: Fabo "Geeked Up"

I'm geeked up and I cant see and all the walls keep looking at me
    I tell myself theres nothing wrong but I cant stop gritting my teeth
    I can't sleep I can't eat I just geek I just geek
    and I know I cant take one so why not three shake it deep
    I cant help the way I feel when I geek I keep it real
    in the hood I keep my steel
    try to blow my high you will get killed
    cause it's real bankhead real fabo,
    broad daylight, don't keep shit low
    roll my blunt right in front of po po
    fuck them hoes the can blame it on the 'dro

• Melissa Niice

:blunt: gotta love Rih!

• Posche

So pitiful.

• CreoleCutie7

I been waiting to use this emoticon .. :blunt: Get it Rih Rih

@ Bk2ATL - Oh okay. That sounds DOPE! :yes:

• Ty

BK2ATLMAN says:

I bet she has always been smoking.. REHAB.. for weed
    Thats exactly what I was thinking :rofl: The label is sending her there definitely for damage control. Like they sent dude to rehab. for calling his costar a queer :rofl: Its the Hollyweird way. Robin better sit her azz down somewhere before they Tierra Marie her azz :yes: I like to meditate :blunt: too but u wont catch me doing it in the street :nono:

#gtfoh

• Anna

ChocD aka C.D. says:

#todayisaboutfreedom

~~~~~~~~
    :applause: :lol: Let Snoop & Willie Nelson be great. Rih is from "The Islands". Am I sterotyping if I say "Don't they all smoke"?

• Eazy Does It

Thats no joint :no: I bet she is smoking that good too

• Anna

@Maven. You look beautiful.

that aint a joint.. thats a full grown :blunt: ... :coffee:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Anna - Why thank you pumpkin pie! :hug: Good morning!

• Eazy Does It

Good Morning everyone :waves: Lakes, Fayla, Anna, Tatted, Yall, ChocD, and everyone else

• Ty

@ Sandra...that is not a joint its a blunt. I just want u to use the correct terminology :rofl:

• http://www.reverbnation.com/chuckthurgood BK2ATLMAN

@ty rule #1 :blunt: behinds closed doors with no cameras.. :rofl: Im not a celebrity and I know that

@ Eazy - :hug: I BET SHE IS SMOKING THAT GOOD GOOD! :lol:

:dead: @ SIS! :lol:

• vero

Still yawning

• ChocD aka C.D.

If this was a picture of Rhi doing that Bobby Brown, Whitney Houston, Katt Williams, Charlie Sheen, Lindsey Lohan then I would be like :blink: but the girl is chiefing in fuggin Hawaii personally I call that #WINNING :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@SIS SHYT IM WITH CHOCD IF SNOOP :blunt: DOGGY DOGG CAN DO IT AND WIZ :blunt: KALIFA WHY NOT THIS BISH RIGHT CHERE.. :danban1:

• Ms.Fashion

:hailnaw:

Umm does this mean she is a target for the po po's????

• ChocD aka C.D.

:waves: Easy

<--- SUDDENLY HAS THE URGE TO HEAR S&M! :coffee:

• Ty

ChocD aka C.D. says:

Snoop has a card so its legal for him since its for medical purposes :rofl:

• The Makeup Maven

@ SIS - exactly. I'on see chit wrong w/what she doing. I'm sure she purchased it herself too! And heyul, we got muhfuggas taking X-pills, smoking that killa and er'thang else...IN CARS so if this bish wanna chief outside her own dayum room, I say more power to her! :coffee:

• Creamy, A.K.A ChicNiccAalien

I dont know what (wing wing wing) mean, :no: #help :ashamed:

• mrsloveleigh

Auntie that is not a joint it is a blunt and rehab for weed...lol maybe her drinking

Wing wing wing @ EZ :waves:

That's right Ty, we will not be referring to a b as a j yo :rofl:

:blunt:

• Ty

BK2ATLMAN says:

@ty rule #1 behinds closed doors with no cameras.. Im not a celebrity and I know that
    :yes:

Smoke by myself
    Drink by myself
    Poke these hoes by my goddamn self, for rrreal (By my goddamn self)
    For rrreal (By my goddamn self)

:whistle)

:blunt: :coffee:

@YALL..i gotcha bew :hug: ty so much!

TY :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Ummm, that tweet she tweeted are actually Drake's lyrics on Up All Night with Nicki. So does he need rehab, too??? Oh yea, lots of rappers drink & smoke, and glorify it, why haven't their labels done any damage control???? :shrugs:

Wing Wing Wing @ MrsLoveleigh :hug:

• Anna

Good Morning everyone. :waves: @ EZ Does It.

ChocD aka C.D. says:

If this was a picture of Rhi doing that Bobby Brown, Whitney Houston, Katt Williams, Charlie Sheen, Lindsey Lohan then I would be like but the girl is chiefing in fuggin Hawaii personally I call that #WINNING
    ~~~~~~~~
    I want to know what's up w/Heather Locklear. What 50-60 yr. old woman still has issues over a engagement breakup? Why do her elderly parents have to keep coming to her side. Time to grow up and do some more LifeTime Movies. :lol:

@ Creamy - Look @ ChocD's gravi, boo! :lol:

whats wing wing wing :waiting:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Creamy – Look @ ChocD’s gravi, boo! :lol:

---------------------------
    :haha:

:rofl: @ez too

Lmao ChocD! :rofl:

• ChocD aka C.D.

I want to know what’s up w/Heather Locklear. What 50-60 yr. old woman still has issues over a engagement breakup? Why do her elderly parents have to keep coming to her side. Time to grow up and do some more LifeTime Movies.
    **************************
    :rofl: She is Lindsey Lohan in 25+ years.

Herro? :hahaha:

• ChocD aka C.D.

:rofl: :rofl: @Yall laughing at Creamy

• Ty

:wave: @ Fayla

@ Anna... a lonely one :coffee:

:haha: :rofl:

EZ :waves:

• Anna

Eazy Does It says:

whats wing wing wing
    ~~~~~~~
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who does not know, but I'm getting hungry.

I HATE SMURFETTE SO MUCH RATT NOW! I SWEAR'FO'GAWD! :rofl:

• Ty

Anna says:

Eazy Does It says:

whats wing wing wing
    ~~~~~~~
    I’m glad I’m not the only one who does not know, but I’m getting hungry.
    ChocD gravi :rofl:

• Creamy, A.K.A ChicNiccAalien

hell nawllllllllll, I'm done with yall today :rofl: and :ashamed: @YALL u laughing at me, :waiting:

• Anna

BRB.

'ol chit startin' azz @ Smurfette :rofl:

• MissHarlem

Actually she smoking that good....shes in Hawaii those who smoke know :coffee:

• The Makeup Maven

:dead: @ Creamy! when I saw that chit this morning, I dayum near passed out! ChocD is a fuggin' mess! :hahaha:

Heeey Harlem :hug:

• Yall still crazy

I love the part in A Christmas Story where the dog ate their turkey so the family had to go out to a Chinese restaurant :rofl: and the guys kept singing

FAR RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA
    DECK DA HARS WIF BARS OF HARY
    FAR RA RA RA RA RA RA RA

TIS DI SEASON TO BE JARRY
    FAR RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA

And the one leader kept getting mad, because his english singing was better

:dead:

• Yall still crazy

SON :hug: You working today yo?

'ol rememberin' azz @ Smurfette :lol:

#nooffensetothechineselurkers :coffee:

• Yall still crazy

Tatted, I do that "hello" in Chinese and the (loud lady) proper voice from the icecream truck HELLO :rofl:

• MissHarlem

TATTED heyyyyy suga :hug: dont make sense to be that cute

SON yea the man says its Kang day and I need to work smh

• Eazy Does It

I once tried to "keep up with Jones's" of smokers and had some OG...well long story short, ion mess with that anymore :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJewNV_LhnE&feature=player_embedded Zoe B.

:whistle: These are the things that'll make me smile, hoping this blunt might burn a while

ChocD aka C.D. says:

:cosign:

@ Smurfette - I'mma need to hear that one day! :biggrin:

@ Harlem - Thank you so much. I appreciate that! :yes:

:dead: @ Eazy - that wasn't the right thing to do, huh?! :lol:

• http://www.allthingsfabandfly.com Quin

Just because you smoke a little and like to have a drink here and there doesn't mean you need to be in rehab. I don't see anyone trying to get Wiz Khakifa or Snoop Dogg in rehab and their whole LIFE is nothing but smoking kush. They both freely talk about it in public. Wiz tweets pics of his weed all the time. So, why the double standard? The industry and media is ridiculous.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Yooooo when Big Ang laughs, she looks just look a damn Muppet!!!!!! :rofl: I'm watching last night's episodes of Mobwives. :lol:

Not at all, I was young grasshopper @Tatted

<---- DRUG FREE! :coffee:

<< CAN'T PRONOUNCE ORGANIZATION!! :wail: I SOUND SO FUKN FOREIGN!! :rofl:

• Bootcampgirl

<------is having a silent protest today and refuse to do any work..
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em :blunt:
    Hey all :waves:

• The Makeup Maven

Eazy - :rofl: YOU ARE STOOPID! I don't smoke...but when I use to, i prolly did enough that they need to still check to see if my piss is clean...and it's been dayum near 10 years! :coffee:

:dead: MIRS

Heeeey Boot :hug:

WHERE THE FUGG did that come from @ SIS?! :blink: :rofl:

• Ty

Quin says:

Just because you smoke a little and like to have a drink here and there doesn’t mean you need to be in rehab. I don’t see anyone trying to get Wiz Khakifa or Snoop Dogg in rehab and their whole LIFE is nothing but smoking kush. They both freely talk about it in public. Wiz tweets pics of his weed all the time. So, why the double standard? The industry and media is ridiculous.
    Wiz and Snoop cater to a different crowd. Def Jam is getting a head start before "White America" starts to blame Rhi Rhi for their kids smoking that Incredible Hulk. They know people dont go to rehab for :blunt: :coffee:

• Bootcampgirl

@Tatted-looking all purty and thangs ;)

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

< organisation
    #helpful

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@SIS I WAS TALKN TO MY SONS DR. AND I HAD TO SAY ORGANIZATION :rofl: I TRIED ABOUT 4 TIMES SOUNDED LIKE ORGANS.SITATION :rofl: :ashamed: I JUST QUIT!

• Ty

Yall still crazy says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

< organisation
    #helpful

Thank you Boot! :biggrin:

• Yall still crazy

That is not what I posted for you Laker :mad: Lemme try it again.

:dead: @ SIS & Smurfette

• ChocD aka C.D.

Unpredict says:
    Yooooo when Big Ang laughs, she looks just look a damn Muppet!!!!!! I’m watching last night’s episodes of Mobwives.
    ************************
    :rofl: :rofl: I kept thanking about Herman Munster I swear that's how he sounded when he laughed. :rofl:

Tatted is looking very PURTY in that avi :yes:

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/d2b59364a7129f94e128164e65a073ff.png mzwhang90210

Heyyyyyyyyy :hug:
    Maven (still purdy mama-cita)
    Yall Still
    Eazy
    Creamy
    Fay
    Happy MLK day!!

Rhi Rhi is just young, dumb and full of beeeeep! LOL..she's tryin to find herself. God bless her!!

@ Eazy - thank you boo!

CAN'T PRONOUNCE ORGANIZATION!!
    ----------------------------------------

Say it like the french people with the s. ---> organization

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

Rih has always look like a pot head...that's what makes her so unappealing to me!

Heeey MsWhang - thank you pumpkin pie! How are you today? :hug:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

Good Morning Loves!! :waves:

wing wing wing @mzwhang

:waves: Herro

:waves: MsWhang!!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@YALL BISH I CANT PRONOUNCE IT AT ALL :ashamed: I JUST TOLD THE LADY "OK U KNOW WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY SO ... :waiting: "

Anything to report Tainted? #nosey

Well anyhoo :wingwingwing: to you :D

Heeey Tainted :hug:

• MissHarlem

MIRS gangsta head nod :yes: ummmm Big Ang snacks on Newports she def chews them chits because her voice is fckn ridiculous.

Ty you guys for the return heys!!
    Maven, I'm good. About to take my Lhasa-Poo to the groomers!!

Everybody have a blessed day!!

• Yall still crazy

Laker, you can do it gal! :rofl:

OR
    GAN
    IZ
    A
    SHUN

:dead: and :hug:

• Adair

Happy Founders' Day to my lovely, zealous, and oh sooooo sweeet Sorors of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc!!!

Nothing on Rihanna.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@YALL :rofl: I CAAAAAAAN'T!! :wail: IM GOING TO STOP I ALREADY BIT MY FUKN TONGUE :nana: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

:hug: Heyyyy Harlem!!!! :rofl: Big Ang prolly be smokin on hoopty tailpipes and chit. :lol:

:thinking: I know that Laker is practicing 111 right now :yes:

*guards myself* :lol:

• Ty

Yall still crazy says:

Anything to report Tainted? #nosey
    If not, tell us some old shyt :popcorn:

#noseytoo
    #notdoingshyttoday
    #drkingsaidishouldbeinpeace

ALREADY BIT MY FUKN TONGUE
    ---------------------------
    :ha:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Oops I forgot.

Disclaimer: Don't do none of the stuff we say on here, I am not responsible.

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

Bootcampgirl says:

<——is having a silent protest today and refuse to do any work..

----------------

same protest

:rofl: LIKE DAFFY DUCK BUT WITH A LITTLE SPEEDY GONZALES :rofl:

• MissHarlem

MIRS :rofl: exactly talking bout she likes wise guys ummmm MR (yes I said MR) I doubt they like hearing you

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@HARLEM :2dance: HEWO THERE!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

:rofl: @ Harlem!! Charlamagne said he's convinced that Big Ang is Khloe Kardashian's biological father. :hahaha:

DAFFY DUCK BUT WITH A LITTLE SPEEDY GONZALES

:chortle: :chortle:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

<---wants Rih to pass that chit :blunt: because ion wanna work today...

• change

:whistle:
    The only thang I think about at night is that yo ain't here
    So many ideas
    But truly I ain't sure
    I don't know
    That's how you got me boo
    Late nights
    Missin you
    Missin your touch
    Missin your love
    Missin your smell
    I'm missin you
    Missin your kiss
    Missin your arms
    Missin your soul
    Well
    It seems like all I do
    I'm stuck on
    The way you would hold my hand
    When we would cross the street
    Your eyes would maintain attention
    Oh the smell of your breath
    On my skin
    I'm in
    I'm In
    And I'm missin you
    I am missin you
    Seems like all I know
    I am missin you
    Seems like all I ever do
    Per Jill Scott

• MissHarlem

LAKER :2dance: hola chula

MIRS :hahaha: I hate him because he is so right but so WRONG

• Anna

Anna says:

BRB.
    ~~~~~~
    OK I'm back. :lol:
    My son said mom I'm going to grab my clothes can you drop me off? I dropped him off and told him, you know your room is going to be Pops "guitar room". He said I know. I said you know that means you can't come back. :lol: I called off work today. Why did the man who pays my salary call me while I was dropping my son off? He runined my moment. My Father-In-Law passed away Thursday, I still went to work on Friday. He didn't say why are you here, go home and be w/your family. Alabaster. :lol:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :love: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :2dance: AND TRIPLE AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :kiss:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@HARLEM NADA BONITA :shank: <<A LA HIS!

:waves: Fi

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:hugs: @Smurfette

:yawn:

FeFeeeeeee! Puuurrrr!!! :hug: sup babes?

these bastids is rly serrus abt workin round hea! :kona:

• MissHarlem

LAKER I sure do miss gettin shanked :wail:

FAYLA, FEFE heyyy ladies

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Fay :waves: <----a track piece coated with Whipfinity

• Yall still crazy

Anna, sounds to me like you have an HR issue on your hands. He is supposed to be calling you AT ALL. You are grieving.

*is not

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:hugs: @MissH, Tatted, Lakes, and Anna

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

@Anna, I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law :hug:

@FEFE :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:waves: @Unpredicamirs and anyone else I missed...

:whistle:

Brown skin, you know I love your brown skin
    I cant tell where yours begins, I cant tell where mine ends
    Brown skin, up against my brown skin
    Need some every now and then:oh hey:

Where are your people from? Maybe Mississippi or an Island
    Apparently your skin has been kissed by the sun
    You make me want a Hershey's kiss, your licorice

Every time I see your lips, it makes me think of honey-coated chocolate
    Your kisses are worth more than gold to me
    I'll be your almond joy, you'll be my sugar DADDY

Brown skin, you know I love your brown skin
    I cant tell where yours begins, I cant tell where mine ends
    Brown skin, up against my brown skin
    Need some every now and then:oh hey:

Every time you come around, something magnetic pulls me and I cant get out
    Disoriented, I cant tell my up from down
    All I know is that I wanna lay you down

Every time I let you in, abracadabra magic happens as we swim
    Higher and higher finally we reach heaven
    Come back to earth and then we do it all again
    Yeah:..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJewNV_LhnE&feature=player_embedded Zoe B.

I see the comments are moving slow because y'all playing on other sites :sick: eb and daisy

• Eazy Does It

Today will be a draggggg

Heeey FeFe :hug:

<---- HATES MY SIS! :lol:

:crying: @#125 cute gravi! :D

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Heyyyyyy Fefe!!! :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Tatted

Girl, you looking just like a STALLION in that pic! :thumbsup:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:hugs: @Eazy

@SIS OOOWWW!! LOOK AT THEM HIPS!! :hug:

Hello there Fefe :hugs: :waves:

Harlem!!! :hug:

:dead: @Fe #134 the track tho?? :rofl:

:hug: @Anna..sorry for ur loss :(

• The Makeup Maven

@ FE - funny you should say that because my mom says I walk like one and that my walk is deadly! I never knew what she meant by that! :thinking:

@EAZY :kiss: :hug:

@ SIS - It's the curse of my life! :wail: :lol:

@ Anna - Sorry for your loss! :hug:

Lakes I spoke to you earlier :love:

:shocked: TaBew u droppin them lbs guhl!!! :thumbsup:

gawn bish!!! :2dance:

#werk

• The Makeup Maven

@ Fay Fay - I wanna drop like 20 more.....GUHL..... :pray: for me!

• Libran Vulture

I guess the birth of blue was/is too much for her.

@EAZY BLAME THE FACT THAT BISH BOOORED!! :kiss: :hug:
    @SIS I GOT A MONTH TO LOOSE 20... :wail: I NEED ALL THE :pray: I CAN GET!!

• Eazy Does It

@Lakes and Tatted are ya'll working out?? Dieting?

• Anna

Yall still crazy says:

~~~~~~~~
    Last weekend I was in the store buying some Sea Salt, my phone rings, it's him. I can come home for lunch and he will call wondering about something. Can it not wait????? HR only does his payroll. My company is a Fortune 500 Company, but Independent. But "I'm In Good Hands". Where I work(the office) was #1 in 3 States, & #10 out of 14,000 Offices across the Country. Yet the company I work for can not include MLK Day as a paid Holiday. I think if the postal service does not deliver mail, the office should be closed. . .

@EAZY DIETING... HAIL I ATE ENCHILADAS YESTERDAY.. :ashamed:

• The Makeup Maven

@ SIS - yeah..it's about a month or so away! :biggrin: But you can do it and TRUST me, you don't have no 20 lbs to loose! Honey, meat is in...fugg what'cha heard!

@ Eazy - Nope, I haven't exercised at all...not yet. I'm not a big eater...but I guess I packed on the pounds eating the wrong thing, so most of my intake now is fruits and veggies. I eat other things but not in excess like I do fruits and veggies.

• KayCeiSoul

:waves: Everyone.

I refuse to hate on this chica. :no: There are times I wish I could chill like that err'day. Can't puff nothin' with the way the job market is. Mess around and can't get another job.

She looks so relaxed in that second picture.
    :blunt:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@SIS GIRL I NEED MY TUMMY TO GO BACK TO NO WIGGLE OR JIGGEL... :lol: AND TONE MY ARMS I DONT WANT TO LOOK LIKE IM FINNA FLY AWAY.. I HOPE I DONT LOOSE TOO MUCH OF THE CHICAS... :boobs:

• Eazy Does It

Im on a fruit and veggies fast. I hate hate exercising

TaBew u gone be skinty u lose another 20! :no:
    BUT if that's what u want, :pray: i shall :hug:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@EAZY ME TOO!! I'M DRINKN LOTS OF AGUA AND EATING LOTS OF VEGGI **TORTILLAS ARE MADE OF CORN** :grin: AND FRUITS..

arent tortillas refined tho?? @Lakes

• The Makeup Maven

@ Fay Fay - I don't think I'll be skinty! :lol: I wish I could loose it off my tummy! That's the part that irks me, but heeey, SOMEBODY loves it!

@SIS HEHEHE!!

I need to drop 30lbs but 20 will make me :grill:

• The Makeup Maven

@ SIS - girl please. You good....TRUST ME!

@ Eazy - It has worked. Again, I do eat regular food, but I've noticed that as I lost weight, my stomach has shrunk and I can't hold as much food as I use to be able to, so I'm sure that helps to and I drink nothing but water...outside the occasional Remy VSOP and Coke! :wink:

Hey Kaycei - My sista from another mista :hug:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

i LOVE to eat, so dieting is not the answer for me, i gotta sweat! :crying: good thing is, is doesnt take much for me to lose weight, i just gotta DO it :coffee:

@SIS :hug: SPEAKING OF FOOD.. IM HUNGRY!! :yes:

• Eazy Does It

I love running outside when I can though.

• Anna

Thanks everyone. My Father-In-Law was a cool dude. Shortly after I met his son, I was over their house and asked if I could marry thier son. Mom said "Do you want a big wedding? Dad said "Welcome to the family". They celebrated 53 yrs of marriage in September. They had 5 kids and my Mom-In-Law was a stay at home mom. What ever brand new car that was purchased was for "his bride". He drove the ugly, old, beat up vehicles. :lol: I'm going to miss him.

• KayCeiSoul

Honey, meat is in…fugg what’cha heard!

**********************************

Hey Sis! :hug:

I was told this very thing SEVERAL times over the weekend by SEVERAL brothas in general conversation. Didn't ee'm ask. They just started tom'bout azz, legs, and thighs. :shrug:

• The Makeup Maven

Only exercise I'm doing is walking...and that's when the weather permits. But I'm not a dieter either. That doesn't work for me. I'm more about portion control!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

KayCei!!!!! :hug: hey dahlin, how u dewin??

KayCeiSoul says:

Honey, meat is in…fugg what’cha heard!

**********************************

Hey Sis! :hug:

I was told this very thing SEVERAL times over the weekend by SEVERAL brothas in general conversation. Didn’t ee’m ask. They just started tom’bout azz, legs, and thighs. :shrug:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Girl, I don't get caught up on that fat this/fat that chit. Hell, ppl are attracted to it then they let on! :coffee: BUT 'UM, THEY MUSTA BEEN ON THAT BOOTAY! :biggrin:

NOW DONT GET ME WRONG I LIKE MY MEAT.. BUT JUST WANT TO GET IT FIRM.. :yes:

• Eazy Does It

You guys tho, as Im losing weight..its making my bestie more noticeable in my clothes. Ion like that :no:

• Eazy Does It

Catching old men looking at my private part makes me :hurl:

:dead: @ Eazy - You are a mess! :lol:

• Eazy Does It

I know you cant control where fat is lose, but if only I could....

• Creamy, A.K.A ChicNiccAalien

yall still i here oh new post

• KayCeiSoul

:rofl: @ Tatted!

:yes:

I'm a smart girl. Of course they wanted to hit. :rolleyes: <--- and giggles like a blonde.

:cosign: @ Eazy!

• The Makeup Maven

@ Kaycei - :rofl: them fools were slobberin' and chit over that chunk of bologna! :lol:

Anna says:

Thanks everyone. My Father-In-Law was a cool dude. Shortly after I met his son, I was over their house and asked if I could marry thier son. Mom said “Do you want a big wedding? Dad said “Welcome to the family”. They celebrated 53 yrs of marriage in September. They had 5 kids and my Mom-In-Law was a stay at home mom. What ever brand new car that was purchased was for “his bride”. He drove the ugly, old, beat up vehicles. I’m going to miss him.
    now THAT's a real man right there..they dont really make 'em like that no more :no: #notreally

:dead: @KayCei's gravi!

• KayCeiSoul

Hey Fay-Fay Boo! :hug:

I am glad you just said something, because I have to place my order for some of that Whipperiffic....Whiptastic...Whipmania...aww shoot!
    I can't ckick your link here at work. You know the name of it!

All I know is this - that product looks like it can do some wonders for the hair and skin, and I cannot wait to try it! :yes: :grin:

Oh - I think those words in my gravi everytime I walk in at work.
    One day I will be able to afford an assassin and shyt.

• Anna

12:45 pm
    195 Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Anna says:

now THAT’s a real man right there..they dont really make ‘em like that no more #notreally
    ~~~~~~~
    They sure don't. When I met my husband and I got in his car, I could see the road where my feet were. My husband will hold up a line trying to find $.98 cents so he does not have to break a $1.00 bill. :rofl: My husband is just like his father, except I have to work and I have to buy my own cars. :lol: I have been telling my husband for 15 yrs that he his like his father. Now that his father has passed away, he is embracing it. My husband looks just like his dad, so I know what he is going to look like in 20 yrs. Handsome.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

Anyone else notice that there is no smoke? Looks staged to me :think:

• http://www.allthingsfabandfly.com Quin

There is definitely smoke. Take a look at the second pic. There's a smoke cloud.

• omina-homina

the ignorance regarding hair texture and mixed ancestry is shameful. lol.

mixed people have kinky hair textures, too.