Tamar Braxton: ‘I’m Not a Gold Digger’

Braxton Family Values‘ star Tamar Braxton and her husband Vince Herbert are featured on the cover of this week’s JET magazine.

Tamar, having been bitten by the fame bug, is doing a full court press in the studio recording tracks for her upcoming album. She said the studio brings out the hidden ‘Sasha Fierce’ in her — referring to the alter ego of pseudo-singer Beyonce.

“I have to do this,” she said. “I wake up in the morning and want to go to the studio, because if I don’t go, ‘her’ is going to be upset.” When asked about her musical style, Tamar replied “I don’t want to put it in a category because when you do that you limit yourself. It’s just going to be hot music. Great songs that appeal to everybody.”

The 34-year-old former backup singer for sibling Toni Braxton, clearly believes reality show fame will translate into album sales. Maybe she should consult with RHOA star Kandi Burruss?

Tamar’s husband Vince, who is recovering from a near-fatal blood clot in his lungs, responded to criticism that his wife is using him for his money and his connections (Vince once managed Lady Gaga and other stars).

Tamar chimes in: “When I met Vince I had my own house. I had my own car. I was independent.”

Vince said the secret to his happy marriage is to be friends first: “Tamar is the greatest,” said Vince. “Like, we’d just drive to Disneyland, then go to the movies and fall asleep. Because we are friends and you can’t stress that enough in a relationship. We have our arguments and disagreements, but that’s life.”

Source: JET

• Doc Holiday

Dont believe any of it…

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

Ok so before i even read the article i just wanna say that is the BEST Tamar’s hair and makeup has ever looked and she looks just like Mama Braxton

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

I like them as a couple, I cant wait to see there reality tv show!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:yawn: TODAY IS DRAGGIN… WHY IDK!!

• ChocD aka C.D.

:tape:

• A.J.

Hmph I dunno bout dis….the cover looks real :no:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

@prytibrownis

:cosign: if Tamar brings down the hair and makeup she wouldnt look so alienish like she come from another species..

• 2know the ledge

Tamar’s husband Vince, “I love my wife. This girl is so far from being a gold digger. I wouldn’t be with someone like that for nine years,” he said.
    _____________________________________________________________________-

Nucca please the only reason she with is b/c of money and connections. I want toni B 2.1/2 to sit down somewhere.

• pointhimout

• KayCeiSoul

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDvEbep4Sc lashellebelle

You can tell A LOT by body language…. :coffee:

• Long Time Lurker – H.O.G.

If he believes it, who’s to tell him anything different.

As the old saying goes, “If you like it, I love it” :shrug:

• NaijaGal

My husband should NEVER refer to me as a girl…and I heard Tamar was married before and used to fcuk with Jermaine Durpree’s pappy :gossip:

• NaijaGal

Why him so fat???

• West Coast Chick

I like Tamar. she’s funny. Im gonna be tuned in for their spin off show. And they seem to be a real loving couple. I never got the gold digging vide from her. If that was the issue, I think she wouldve been signed and famous by now. 9 years is a long time to be baiting a dude :lol: I think she’d been accomplished her “mission” within that length of time :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

lashellebelle says:

You can tell A LOT by body language…. :coffee:

Oh, okay! :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

Why him so fat???
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I USE to love you! :coffee:

——————————————————————-

How sweet. I notice how playful she is with him. Angry people aren’t like that.

NaijaGal says:

Why him so fat???

genetics :shrugs:

• change

She looks like her mom

:danban1:
    Good Morning/Afternoon everyone :waves:

• NaijaGal

No such thing as fat genes…lies I tell you, lies

• candibfly

i don’t think i can take a whole show of tamar by herself if she’s going to act like she does now (or worse) on the braxtons :no:

• NaijaGal

@Tatted don’t be like that sugha…come here and let me massage your fonts :D

West Coast Chick says:

I like Tamar. she’s funny. Im gonna be tuned in for their spin off show. And they seem to be a real loving couple. I never got the gold digging vide from her. If that was the issue, I think she wouldve been signed and famous by now. 9 years is a long time to be baiting a dude I think she’d been accomplished her “mission” within that length of time

——————————————————————–

I agree.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=fvwrel ALBoy

Radio got big since the movie :coffee:

• West Coast Chick

the hair is a little over the top some times…espeically last season, but even still, Tamar looks at least 1000 per cent better than most chicks I see on a daily :yes: And her body is baggin :thumbsup:

• KyCakes

:offtopic:
    Auntie, can you pretty please put up the tweet beef between Mama Jones and Olivia?

Mama Jones told her she was the puff, puff pass of G-Unit :lol:

• free

• Posche

@Sandra

Was Tamar married before???

I saw some photos of her pre plastic surgery and she looked like Towanda, whom I adore.

She and Towanda both had the same nose.

ALBoy says:

Radio got big since the movie
    —————————————–

And him can talk too!!! And he’s rich!!! And he represents CaCa!!!

Mama Jones told her she was the puff, puff pass of G-Unit

_________________________

momma jones reminds me of a female gremlin for some reason :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDvEbep4Sc lashellebelle

Let’s just :pray: that their marriage doesn’t crumble like a certain RHOA cast member’s did when she got “bit by the fame bug”

• candibfly

they all have nice bodies, well except for meg griffin (traci)

i guess meg’s body isn’t horrible but it’s not on the level of her sister’s bodies :no:

@ Naija – BEAT IT! You mean! :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@CHANGE :hug: MORNING HOW ARE DOING TODAY?

Heeeey My E-Love :kiss:

• KyCakes

lashellebelle says:

You can tell A LOT by body language…. :coffee:
    —————————————————–
    Vince looks like he’s holding onto her for dear life :no:

• The Makeup Maven

*slides down wall like sweat*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDvEbep4Sc lashellebelle

Probably won’t even watch the RERUNS of their new show.

There are only so many .coms .orgs & .nets that I can take!

OAN: Hope Vince is feeling better. I like him!

• free

NaijaGal says: My husband should NEVER refer to me as a girl…and I heard Tamar was married before and used to fcuk with Jermaine Durpree’s pappy

*************************

i wikipedia’d her and it didn’t mention a husband but…daddy braxton who “laid it low and spread it wide” was a pastor!

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

candibfly says:

they all have nice bodies, well except for meg griffin (traci)

lashellebelle says:

You can tell A LOT by body language…. :coffee:
    —————————————————–
    Vince looks like he’s holding onto her for dear life :no:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I US’TA love you too! :rofl: :no:

• CHA CHA

West Coast Chick says:

:cosign: I think he is 100% in love with her and she knows it. I think its mutual though… He is her Teddy Bear and she is his Lil Princess! Awwww :hug: I wish the happiness!

• KyCakes

West Coast Chick says:

Mama Jones told her she was the puff, puff pass of G-Unit

_________________________

momma jones reminds me of a female gremlin for some reason :shrugs:
    ———————————————————–
    …and she sounds like one, too!

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

Mama Jones told her she was the puff, puff pass of G-Unit
    ——————-
    i saw that and LITERALLY screamed

lashellebelle says:

You can tell A LOT by body language….

—————————————————–
    Vince looks like he’s holding onto her for dear life
    ———————————————————

I like Christmas tree lights on a head. I wonder if those glow in the dark?

• The Makeup Maven

Cha Cha Boogie :hug: THE PURTIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!

• KyCakes

PrytiBrownIs says:

Mama Jones told her she was the puff, puff pass of G-Unit
    ——————-
    i saw that and LITERALLY screamed
    —————————————————
    @Pryti – I spit water on my screen. Can’t get Twitter at work but I soooo want to see Liv’s responses…. :rofl:

• CFREE

The body language in this photo tells me all i need to know :coffee:

West Coast Chick says:

Mama Jones told her she was the puff, puff pass of G-Unit

_________________________

momma jones reminds me of a female gremlin for some reason
    ———————————————————–
    …and she sounds like one, too!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :wail: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :wail:

• NaijaGal

@Candi I surely was about to ask when Meg got a sister #slow

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

She looks NOTHING like her momma! :no: She, Towanda, and Traci looks exactly like they daddy with wigs on.

CHA CHA says:

West Coast Chick says:

I think he is 100% in love with her and she knows it. I think its mutual though… He is her Teddy Bear and she is his Lil Princess! Awwww I wish the happiness!

—————————————————————-

Yep!

• Renee28

:offtopic:

Mama Jones told her she was the puff, puff pass of G-Unit :lol:
    ___________________________________________________-

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVhlmYtLFDU&feature=youtu.be MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS

he looks like he’s begging “please don’t go”

The Makeup Maven says:

West Coast Chick says:

Mama Jones told her she was the puff, puff pass of G-Unit

_________________________

momma jones reminds me of a female gremlin for some reason
    ———————————————————–
    …and she sounds like one, too!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

______________________________________________

she sure does :blink: its kinda creepy

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Chiiid they aren’t a handsome couple IMO she looks really plastic and fake

• change

Hey Lakes
    Estoy tomando clases de español lo único que he aprendido como un profesional es dar un beso!!!

• change

tatted :coffee:

• ninamosley

ain’t no way honeychild is 34 :no: :nono:

Heeey Jerrica :hug:
    Heeey Renee :hug:

Oh really!! :lol:

• KyCakes

The Makeup Maven says:

West Coast Chick says:

Mama Jones told her she was the puff, puff pass of G-Unit

_________________________

momma jones reminds me of a female gremlin for some reason
    ———————————————————–
    …and she sounds like one, too!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :wail: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :wail:
    —————————————————————
    Oh c’mon, Tatted!
    I was :dead: when Chrissy and Liv (I Think) made the motion as if to say Mama Jones uses one of those voice boxes on her throat…. :lol:

#DontGetHerWet

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzfujTwDIA NikkeMinxx

*taps Vince on the shoulder* She dont like you like that…

• free

the LANGUAGE from mama jones is just so…..

• The Makeup Maven

@ KyCakes – OOOOH YEAH! THEY DID SAY THAT! I wonder how that’s going to boil over on the Reunion! :blink:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@CHANGE OH SHYT NOW!! GET UR SPANISH ON NOW!! :yes: SOLAMENTE UN BESO?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

Hey Tatted :hugs: Loving your avi. You favor like my ex’s mom. I think you’re just a prettier version of her.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

“Like, we’d just drive to Disneyland, then go to the movies and fall asleep.
    __________________________
    :rofl: :rofl: This sounded dumb to me and has me cracking up :rofl:

• KyCakes

NikkeMinxx says:

*taps Vince on the shoulder* She dont like you like that…
    ———————————————————
    :blink: “She’s Just Not Into You” :lol:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@SIS DAM I GOT A LITTLE BOTHERD FOR A MIN :rofl: **HEARS A HUUUGE LOOUD THUMP** I LIKES HER ENTRANCE!! :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

NikkeMinxx says:

*taps Vince on the shoulder* She dont like you like that…
    ____________________________________________________________________

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDvEbep4Sc lashellebelle

@ My Suga Wuga

(From other post) Did you see the :pacifier: video? That’s live & in color & should hold you for a while!

• The Makeup Maven

@ Jerrica – You mom’s ex??? :thinking: Thank you puddie pop! I appreciate that! :hug:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:rofl: :rofl: He looks down sinder somewhat and she looking a like a teacher from the 70’s :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDvEbep4Sc lashellebelle

@ Nikke

• The Makeup Maven

@ SIS – Well, your entrance and greeting was shole betta than mine! I got coffee! :rolleyes:

NikkeMinxx says:

*taps Vince on the shoulder* She dont like you like that…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost:

Oh we talkin spanish!!!!!!!

Hola com esta
    Muy bein y tu :ashamed: that’s all I know

• Renee28

Heeeey Tatted!!! :hug:

• MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!!

I saw one of the episodes where she said that Vince was a REAL MAN unlike the “men” her sisters had.

• Posche

@MizzDallas

You are sooooo wrong for saying Traci is the

Meg Griffin of the Braxtons.

Yeah I’m laughing, however I like Traci. I think Tamar mistreats Traci. I also think Tamar is a bully and I don’t like bullies.

• NaijaGal

Momma Jones ain’t never liked Olivia :no:

• Renee28

@ Tatted…just to let you know when I was lurking a while ago I took your advice and purchased the “Smashbox Primer” I love it!!! Thank you!! :yahoo:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

Tatted

Hell naw. You favor my ex boyfriends mom.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBBgw_xRA2I SamYell JacksEm

Best photo I’ve seen of Tamar. She usually looks like Kaiser Soze’s assistant. :coffee:

• KyCakes

The Makeup Maven says:

——————————————————————-
    Word around the Campfire is, the Reunion has been canceled for now due to *ahem* schedule conflicts, or better known as, we need clearance from the networks to show all the azz whippings….

Wonder when it will air :coffee:

• change

Tatted….
    I didn’t want to disturb you while you were looking at Mannie’s ring :coffee:
    #respectful

:pacifier: I’ll have to do it later, for some reason videos on youtube are takin extremely long to load at work

• NaijaGal

“Like, we’d just drive to Disneyland, then go to the movies and fall asleep.”
    ^^^^^ things girl (notice the space) friends do :coffee:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Renee – I’m glad you liked it! I swear by it. I only use Smashbox Primer! :yes:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@LOLITA BIEN Y TU HERMOSA? TUS LABIOS SE VEN BIEN DELISIOSOS.. :kiss:

@ Change – You know I only want a rang from you! :coffee:

#hopeful

• change

Lakes
    sí sólo un beso…
    That’s what the only thing that held my attention but I’m learnin

oh and I aint that bad with my entrance!! :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzfujTwDIA NikkeMinxx

:offtopic: :rofl: Syd from Odd Future calling Latifah and Alicia out the closet..

*goes to watch the Red Tails 7 min trailer.*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDvEbep4Sc lashellebelle

@My Suga Wuga

It’s the man crackin’ down on computer usage!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@SIS SEE I TOLD U MIJA!! :lol: KEEP IT KEEWT!!
    @CHANGE TIENE OJOS SOLO PARA TI :yes:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Jerrica – OH! I was wondering if I was looking like a man or if I was…heyul, I don’t know! :lol:

Um Laker, I got kickd out my spanish class the first week so that lil bit I said was all I learned! :rofl: I have no idea what you just said! Shout out to Ms Washington Reed my black spanish teacher who never combed her hair!

Boooooo! :coffee:

• candibfly

u don’t always have to end the day by doin it. i’ve gone out with my boo and we’ve just gone to bed w/o engaging in relations. :shrugs:

i don’t really know what to think about their relationship, i don’t really try to dissect other folks relationships or comment much. just saying that statement doesn’t sound weird or suspicious to me :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDvEbep4Sc lashellebelle

*sings*

We are the Braxtons and you’ll see
    that we are not like an ordinary family.
    Toni, Traci, Towanda, Trina, Tamar, and Ms. E will
    teach you a thing or two on Braxton Family Values. (Toni doin’ runs longer than anyone else so you’ll know it’s her)

:shrug:

Wonder who’ll sing the theme song for the new show?

• candibfly

i took spanish for 4 years in hs and lived in mexico (texas) and still can’t speak it :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

“Like, we’d just drive to Disneyland, then go to the movies and fall asleep.”
    ^^^^^ things girl (notice the space) friends do
    ———————————————————–

He’s saying that even though they are well-off,and could do any number of fabulous things in the world; that they still do little sweet things like this. A gold-digger wouldn’t play that.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@LOLITA AND CANDI :rofl: TEXAS IS FUKN MESICO!! :lol:
    @CHANGE I LIKE UR ENTRACE :yes:

• Posche

:offtopic: I’m watching ‘227’

Sandra is still one of my favorites…

So is Dolly Parton….

I always knew that I wanted to be like them both.

• change

Thats the same thing I said BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• change

Lakes I ain’t no pro now dont start getting fancy :)

• West Coast Chick

(Toni doin’ runs longer than anyone else so you’ll know it’s her)

:dead: :rofl:

__________________________
    Who doesn’t what was funny is how it read :shrugs:

Oh, you said Booooooo?! :lol: :coffee:

• candibfly

i’m sure some ppl do, if sex is what holds their relationship together :shrugs:

• NaijaGal

I was being facetious…’tis all

Some folks are clueless
    Im laughing at what he said cuz it read like they go to the movies and fall asleep in the movies GEESH!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NST6L340KFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player MzDimplez1123

I believe them. He wasn’t worth what he is not when they met and from conversations I’ve seen them have, they’re always talking about how they used to hang out and whatever. He gained his loot while they were together and I honestly don’t think anyone would question why she’s with him if he wasn’t the size he is. I love Vince though and I really think Tamar does a lotta extra for the camera.

• candibfly

and some folks take everything to heart or as a personal affront and have to make a big stink about it

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Like you said you don’t dissect ppls relationship neither do I so if folks fuk everynight or not IDGAF!

• candibfly

but i’m done now :coffee:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Some folks are clueless
    —————————————————-

I didn’t think that he meant that at all.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Some folk some folks some folks blah blah blah personal affront means that becuz I respond huh well some folks are sensitive blah blah blah :rolleyes:

• MsOnederful

An open letter to the lessers:

Dear Tamar, Olivia, T-error, C-error, Tracy Braxton, Trina Braxton, and aww hell even Toni Braxton. You guys don’t have that “spark” We now live in a Beyonce and Rihanna world. Kandi we like you 2 but w/o Xscape you can’t even move units. These woman should just settle on regular jobs because doing reality TV does not translate into album sales. Kandi’s album was everything. On the flip side of things. No one is checking for her musically unfortunately. Lil Mo’ just put out a album it flopped. It was a good album but it flopped. Poor Amerie, & Mya can’t catch a break. Olivia should have collected her money when she acted as a human mattress for the G-unit Group/Band. She didn’t do it. Olivia since you have bedded half the industry. Shaggy, 50, Lloyd Banks, Durrel Reavis, 50’s DJ Whoo kid and many many more you should come out with a super head esque type book! To get your $ cuz a album we don’t see for you. :( Tsk Tsk though because a hand full of the woman named here in this letter can actually sing. To bad we know they live in a Bey and Rih world!

P.s. Honorable mentions: Keri Hilson, <–feel free to add more names guys! ;)

Signed with love,

Msone

@Mrs
    I have a diff sense of humor I didn’t say he meant that I said it read like that pls you and Candi don’t bother with it anymore k

• West Coast Chick

:offtopic: Wendy Williams said that beyonce did an Enquirer interview saying she was disgusted with the segment Wendy did about her folding baby :blink: That shyt was all over the blogs. it was so damn viro, you cant blame just one person. She should hadve blamed the damn idiot who told her to use a pillow pet top disguise a baby bump. imo.

• MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!!

I think Tamar does lot extra for the camera too.

*wishes I’d get fcked every night*

laker I went to austin and dont know what part I was in but I thought I had crossed the border

• candibfly

mya had some hits tho :lol: but she just can’t get back to relevancy :(

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Mrs
    —————————————————————–

I don’t know what you’re talking about, but otay!!!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I really think Tamar does a lotta extra for the camera.
    Ditto! Which is offputting to me

• candibfly

that’s all of austin :hahaha: …and houston…well the entire state actually

*wishes I’d get fcked every night*

• West Coast Chick

msonderful: Olivia should have collected her money when she acted as a human mattress for the G-unit Group/Band. She didn’t do it. Olivia since you have bedded half the industry. Shaggy, 50, Lloyd Banks, Durrel Reavis, 50?s DJ Whoo kid and many many more you should come out with a super head esque type book!
    ________________________________

:shocked: whaaaaat? no way :shocked:

• change

Beings friends and be a blessing and a curse. If you break up its weird because you feel like you have lost your friend and a partner.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Beyonce is dumb that is Wendy’s M O so becuz she is the first lady of FAKE AZZ HIP HOP she off limits #NOT

• candibfly

one last thing before this meeting

regardless of what u think it’s not all about u. i rarely read ur font (unless u copy and paste something i said like up there). if i don’t @ u i wasn’t talking to u, it’s a general statement.

change says:

————————————————————

Not if you’re really friends. If you’re really friends, and it ended decently; you’ve got a bud forever.

candi I think it’s some type of conspiracy! here there’s a stret, SW 29 and I swear the street is more narrow than the average street and of course that’s the area where all the hispanics are and when you go to the hood, NE 23, same thing! I’ve tried the Elgin sausgae that I here everyone from Austin talk about and to me it was no big deal

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBBgw_xRA2I SamYell JacksEm

@Change I was the one that mentioned Nikola Tesla in the school post. Lived right behind it for a while. Did you ever know/hear of this guy named Abbaz that used to sell fruit out of an abandoned apt building across the street from the school?

So much for being done!

:rolleyes:

DONE NOW HUH!

MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!! says:

I think Tamar does lot extra for the camera too.

_____________________________

:rofl: they all do. Thats how they get spin off shows

• change

Not always MrsMommy..
    Even if it ends decently, feelings and emotions are involved. It’s not easy to just pick up and like best friends after you just ended an initimate relationship. If you break up on Wednesday I doubt you will be at the Mall kicking it like buddies on Saturday like nothing happened. I’m not saying it can’t be done…it’s just not easy

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Why the fuk do folks panties get in a bunch when someone like me responds to general statements I mean general means broad right so why the fuk do I need @ in order to respond

DUMMIES

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@CHANGE NICE GRAVI CHANGE
    @LOLITA :lol: ITS JUST LIKE CALI ALL MESICANS!! :hug:

@ WCC…Who’s that in your gravi woman?!

MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!! says:

change says:

————————————————————

_______________________________
    :cosign:
    so true.one of my very best friends, whom I confide in happens to be my ex boyfriend. And I totally get where vince is coming from. My dude is my best friend and has been for the past 11 years :yes:

change says:

Not always MrsMommy..

——————————————————

That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m not talking about seeing one another constantly. I’m saying that many people do remain friends after a break-up. Some even stay in the family or even recommend dates for one another.

@ Choco :rofl:

When I start get fcked every night I’m gon sing that shyt from the rooftop and everybody gon know it!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzfujTwDIA NikkeMinxx

@MzD *smothers you in kisses and runs before Ace cactches me* #144 She says it Angela Simmons but somebody said it was actually her. #WESTSIIIIIDDDEEEE

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ WCC…Who’s that in your gravi woman?!

__________________________

Khloe Kardashian Odom #myfavoritekardashian :thumbsup:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzfujTwDIA NikkeMinxx

What WonderWoman said in 147 :cosign: …..

@Sam.. did you watch the extended trailer for Red Tails?

• YepIsaidIt

I think their relationship is genuine. It seems people only question theauthenticity of their relationship just because he’s big. If he was a “fit” guy, no one would care. In fact, they’d probably be asking why HE would want to be with a has-been.

I’ve dated a big guy before. I truly loved his personality. He was fluffy like a teddy bear with the personality to match. He was sweeter than the guys who were more fit. Guys who think they’re hot and in shape feel they don’t have to work as hard for their woman, IMO.

MZD
    I think that’s her unyown

West Coast Chick says:

MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!! says:

change says:

————————————————————

_______________________________

————————————————————–

Yes, it’s not uncommon. And it does require a little maturity.

On the other hand, many people do believe that love equals good looks and/or money only. If you’re not “Hollywood” attractive or have loads of money; you are not suppose to “qualify” for love or success.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzfujTwDIA NikkeMinxx

Dammit. My gravis aint update. I swear sometimes I have to log onto my ipad or phone to see yalls new pics. :ashamed:

:ashamed:
    Oh I thought we were talkin bout her ass

change says:

Not always MrsMommy..

____________________________

depends on how you break up, I suppose. My bestie and I decided that we’d be better off as friends. I valued his friendship more than his intimacy. I loved him enough to express that to him becuase I wanted our friendship to work….this is about 15 years later, and I still talk to him almost everyday….about everything. :lol:

YepIsaidIt says:

————————————————————-

@ WCc….That pic is gawjus!

:rofl: I’m looking at Khloe’s emo pic
    *sucks up and passes out as many kisses as I can to Nikke. :kiss:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ WCc….That pic is gawjus!

_____________________________

I thought is was fitting for the occasion :hahaha:

Khloe is like, shhhhhhhhhh, dont tell em who my daddy be :rofl:

• I Go There

Oh lawad WTF going on now… who mad this time.

You ma’am, ain’t shyt! :rofl: @ WCC

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBBgw_xRA2I SamYell JacksEm

@Nikke I haven’t seen it yet. I was about to look it up but I started reading this article about the mafia being the largest bank in Italy now and the android gps app that’s supposed to direct people around ghetto (read: minority) areas and got lost in that.

@ IGo… :no: just let it go :no:

• I Go There

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ IGo… just let it go
    ________________________________

Let me guess

Choco went off again…. who is it this time.

:whistle:
    Think I better let it go
    looks like another love tko

• change

WCC
    I agree I just said it could be hard not implying that it couldn’t happen that way.
    My best friend now was an ex…it took us a minute to get there but we loved each other too much to be like I want you out of my life forever because an intimate relationship did not work it just wasn’t meant to be more than friends.

@Lolita
    :lol: I can dig it chiiiddddd :wink:

• ohpretty1

Serious question: can a woman be a gold digger if the hubby is a known trick? You know the marry me now love me later type of trick? The girl I can take care of you better than he can kind of trick? Not referencing anyone in a picture.

Think I better let it go
    looks like another love tko
    :crying: I told my friend I was quitting him the other day and this fools say come take a ride with me this nicca had on all the oldies but goodies “your the best thing in my life” OMG too funny he was slick with it tho cuz it worked I was all mushy and chit :rofl:

OH OH OH and we didn’t fornicate that night :rolleyes:

@EGO
    I didn’t go off no need to I simply respond I don’t understand why when I respond to generalizations Im viewed as starting something WHO CARES I KNOW WHO I AM #STRUTS

• I Go There

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Think I better let it go
    looks like another love tko
    ___________________________________

:kona:

@ IGO aka E-Bro aka Trouble Maker – JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU MAKE ME
    :sick: ! I won’t go any further than that! :lol:

Choco please tell me that was a George Jefferson in a baby blue too tight suit jacket strut

:rofl: :rofl: @ Lolita
    :rofl: Yes girl I swear you hit outta left field with that I was thinking more STILETTOS but I like the George one better

• I Go There

The Makeup Maven says:

I Go There says:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ IGO aka E-Bro aka Trouble Maker – JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU MAKE ME
    ! I won’t go any further than that
    _____________________________________________

Tatted Im just here for the entertainment…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That’s what your MOUF say
    ______________________________________

Right Right…. :lol:

• The Makeup Maven

@ SIS – He making you azz :sick: too! This fool has ill tendancies?!
    :blink: IS THAT WHAT YOU SAYING? :lol:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@IGO U MEEEMBER!! :rofl:

So when I was watchin Above The Rim the other day I know some folks said they get a gay vibe from Leon but I sewar that man can GET IT!

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

LUV TAMAR-GET IT GIRL!!! YOU AND VINCE!!!! ONLY THE TWO PEOPLE IN THE RELATIONSHIP CAN SAY WHAT IS AND WHAT IT AINT-OTHERWISE FOLKS JUST SPECULATING

• I Go There

@Laker and Tatted

Why yall gotta be on me like that… Yall some mean ladies.
    Here I am being all nice and whatnot.

• The Makeup Maven

@ IGO – You know “sisters” gotta give their brother the hardest of times…that’s my story and I’m sticking to it! :biggrin:

• Mother Jefferson

Get your life :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

So Choco you just gonna laugh at me huh?
    Not at you with you :hugs: :lol:

• free

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says: So when I was watchin Above The Rim the other day I know some folks said they get a gay vibe from Leon but I sewar that man can GET IT

************************************

he still swags into cynthia and peter’s (rhoa) house like he can get it from cynthia. that’s why peter gives him the side-eye.

FREE
    it’s somethin about that man……

• Mother Jefferson

I heard Leon has chopped down some actors in NYC :gossip:

• GAGIRL87

:blink: at this WHOLEEEEEE article…

Soooo Sandra he don’t manage Gaga no moe :popcorn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wOcOBjB3uU ELove

EARTH To TAMAR…

YOU ARE A GOLD-DIGGER Though !!! :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wOcOBjB3uU ELove

@ohpretty1
    Damn THAT’S a Good One Though… :think:

Ahhhh YES depending on The LEVEL Of INTENT of that Female regarding HER EFFORTS towards Picking Dude’s POCKETS Though :coffee:

• Lady_L