Trina & Tamar Braxton Discuss Infidelity, Gossip and Negativity

Braxton Family Values‘ stars Trina and Tamar Braxton sat down with celebrity blogger Karen Civil to discuss infidelity, gossip blogs and negativity vs the positive.

Trina opened about her husband Gabe Solis’ online voyeurism, and she revealed that they have been legally separated for a year because of it.

“We didn’t put this out there for the show,” said Trina, “but Gabe and I are legally separated. So Gabe has the right to do whatever he chooses and with whom…”

The pain and the hurt are palpable in Trina’s voice as she makes conflicting statements about her “relationship” with Gabe.

“We are talking and we are praying about different things… we don’t know where we are… where we’re going to be. Nobody’s relationship is perfect, and ours definitely not!,” says Trina.

The shade being thrown by Tamar as Trina talks about Gabe indicates that she doesn’t believe her sister’s words either.

We won’t comment on what Trina and Tamar had to say about gossip blogs and negative comments because we know that they are new to the blogs and they need time to process the fact that negativity and criticism comes with the territory when you seek fame.

73 Responses to “Trina & Tamar Braxton Discuss Infidelity, Gossip and Negativity”

LaceFace says:

Tamar looks like a cute Tiny in that picture. I have nothing more to say

Aryanna says:

I dont know why celebs get so bent out of shape with the get negative press. Thats comes with the limelight. No one has escaped it.. and no one will. Hell, normal people get lied on by the 20 or few people we know. What makes them think that they will be known by millions and everything will be positive.

On a positive note: I love their earrings…

Why does Trina talk like that ugh?

TPtotalpackage says:

I love Trina, but legally separated for a year? If he can do what he want and he’s clearly been doing what he wants you need to make it official. Trina and Towanda need to call up Phaedra and see if they can get some type of two for one divorce packages and keep it moving. It canNOT be that serious. It’s has if they are both holding on to these two losers so that they have story lines on a reality show. GTFOH

@ TheRealAshland, that’s mental exhaustion. Plus, it causes her pain to even discuss her husband’s infidelity. But she recognizes that doing so is cathartic, like swallowing a bitter pill. It only gets better once she accepts that a cheating dog is no reflection on her.

TPtotalpackage says:

:offtopic: I am SICK of these ghetto earrings made popular by BBQ Wives that you can now buy in your local hair store or purchase a do it yourself kit and make your own. I am OVER them.

TPtotalpackage says:

Trina,

Does Gabe have the right to tell all of the family business to strangers he meets on Twitter? That’s what I have an issue with.

Please Respond

T’Nae

ELove says:

I’m just LQQKING at the Still Photos and WHY Do THEY (Especially Tamar) favor THE MUPPETS (To ME Though…) :shrug:

tammyrozay says:

this show has one more season left and then i see it ending

CHA CHA says:

TPtotalpackage says:

That was gonna be my comment TP…. Im kind of over them! I have a pair of brown ones that I wore once. Tis trend is wayyyy played out now.

HEY ELOVEAFFAIR…How are you my Chocolate PAPI :kiss:

TPtotalpackage says:

Money talks :coffee:

Tryin’ to remember if Trina had that “accent” when she was in that Tyler Perry play…..

:shrug:

Well I wish she stop because it’s annoying and makes her look even crazier.

Have anyone notice none of the Braxton women work other than Toni, that they either heavily rely on their mates or someone else for support. Which would explain why Trina hasn’t physically left Gabe yet.

Aryanna says:

These ghetto ass birds made them played out.
    How do yall think a trend is started.. a celeb usually does it first. Something that somebody done seen on T.V.

@TP Same way your hair is feathered in the front.. Farrah Faucett. That aint nothing new.. and everybody doing their hair like that.
    The actual( the real) earrings are cute,

Posche says:

Yeah Trina sounds like she lives in Quebec, Canada

buddapecan says:

Even when Tamar is silent she gets on my nerves.

Miss Mainey says:

Tamar looks like a ghost!

Miss Mainey says:

I like their earrings too. Gabe pays the bills…can’t let that go.

#9 i was thinking a Who from Whoville..

Aryanna says:

This skin lightening mess is crazy… I wonder does Tamar know that it doesnt look normal. I do believe she is naturally lighter than the rest.. but she aint that damn light

MsOnederful says:

Negative press comes with the territory for the price of fame. It’s even balance. If people were talking so “Positive” about you on every blog and anywhere else. Yall would not be back for a second season. Yall don’t wear chastity belts so accept the criticism. A.K.A. The price of fame!

Torae says:

Tamar acts like a 15 year old. How old is she again, making face and shyt, while her sister is talking. Grow up! she irks the crap out of me. The attitude, the wigs, 10 lbs of makeup and her lip smacking ugh!

mzwhang90210 says:

Torae said Tamar acts like a 15 year old. How old is she again, making face and shyt, while her sister is talking. Grow up!

MAJOR :cosign:

I was just about to type that. Who da hell are u Stewie Griffith?? Grow up already!!!

And Trina …that fake accent that goes in and out like a faulty light bulb is a :nono:

I watched this show once…maybe twice late at night and thankfully I fell asleep.

That is all.

MsOnederful says:

:offtopic: So Jay Z is going to stop using the word Bi%ch because of his daughter. Look at this great comment someone left behind after reading his open letter to her.

Comment: Wow what an egomaniac. You call your wife a b$tch, you have degraded thousands of women, now you don’t want anyone using the word because your daughter is too good for it? How pathetic. How about apologizing to those women you degraded? Oh yeah I forgot, you are Jehovah God excuse me

:clap: :applause: this comm-enter.

He is such a Narcisisst.

100% usa made! says:

#teamBraxtonFamilyValues

100% usa made! says:

Mommy Evelyn is my Fav “How bout that”

KayCeiSoul says:

Thank God for Vince’s recovery.

I love the Braxton’s. Tamar is different – she just is. It wouldn’t be interesting if she was anything like folks think she should be. Entertaining than a mugg. :rofl:

Trina & Gabe…can’t call it. She loves him obviously. Don’t be suprised if they reconcile. I think they’re just “doing them” at the moment. Despite who’s cheating, etc. etc…. that’s their business.

All I want to see for Towanda (which is what I want for any sistah actually) is for her to be blessed with a man that will sweep her off her feet and love on her like he should, and that is not what the public sees from the show. The man is baggage. That is going to wear her out if it already hasn’t.

I :heart: Toni & Traci. They appear to have such good hearts.

CHARBEE says:

I LIKE THE SHOW IT IS ENTERTANING AS IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE. TAMAR NEEDS TO SHUT UP SOMETIMES. I CAN HEAR THE HURT IN TRINA’S VOICE. I LIKE TRACI CAUSE SHE APPEARS TO BE VERY TRUE TO HERSELF. TONI USED TO BE MY GIRL UNTIL SHE WENT AND HAD THAT FACE SURGERY. TOWANDA SEEMS SWEET TOO.

West Coast Chick says:

:rofl: I FUKIN LOVE TAMAR’S @SS :rofl:

LaTechGrad02 says:

Morning All! It’s Friday the 13th!!

free says:

TPtotalpackage says: It’s has if they are both holding on to these two losers so that they have story lines on a reality show. GTFOH

*****************************

basically. the gabe cheating thing is too played out. so if he cheated on you for 5 of 7 years then why are you still f*cking with this man? basically, he likes to have computer love with various and sundry chicks. a perv. get over it or get out. but how long are you going to milk this thing?

NaijaGal says:

Although Tamar does the most to me most times I was in agreeance with pretty much everything she said last night…there are no words for Trina :no:

NaijaGal says:

LaTech & Free :waves:
    Morning Folks :hi:

vero says:

Morning Ladies ! :waves:

iscream says:

I wonder what blogger Tamar was referring to? :whistle:

and Tamar is a lie saying she ignores the negativity. most of her tweets are addressing the people who come at her.

ISCREAM
    i have a question for you, if a book is already released on kindle should it be released in hard copy. My sis wrote one and she sent me a copy to read and I noticed all types grammatical errors and since we aren’t that close I don’t know if she went the cheap route and let a friend do the editing or what

Creamy, A.K.A ChicNiccAalien says:

_________________________________________________________________________

Cheating Dog or it’s wired in a man nature, Sandymae u loses me sometimes, Morning Everyone :waves:

GAGIRL87 says:

I love Tamars earrings, I don’t really care for the show I dvr’d them and I’ll watch all of them at one time :yawn: but Traci is my favorite she seems more “real” :coffee:

Bootcampgirl says:

I don’t have anything for this topic :yawn:
    It’s cold as shat outside and This year, Friday the 13th occurs in Jan., April and July — 13 weeks apart
    Hello Ladies…. :waves:

Bootcampgirl says:

This is off topic but has anybody watched that Pawn Shop show, those people in there are out of control..

Boot
    you talkin bout the one in detroit
    If so I used to watch it last yr

Bootcampgirl says:

@Brown-yes, I watched a couple of episodes with my mouth wide open wondering where the fluck do they find these people..

LaTechGrad02 says:

@bootcampgirl, Hardcore Pawn? That show is a trip.

there was a dude tryna pawn a statue of a woman’s torso he said it brought him good luck and said he rubbed it every day…..before he went to gamble

Mother Jefferson says:

As someone with a lot of older sisters, I understand Tamar all the way. They will treat you like a doormat without even realizing it.

They need to go ahead and do the Braxton album before people get tired of them. Toni especially, with her broke bougie self. :coffee:

Have you ever seen Ma’s Roadhouse with the old white lady who runs the bar owned by her son? She has that emphysema voice and she’ll be cookin with a spachula in one hand and a cigarette in the other

Bootcampgirl says:

@LaTech-yes
    @Brown- :rofl: I watched this one where this dude was trying to pawn this watch he said he paid 1500 for it, the manager said he wasn’t giving him anything, he kept throwing the watch at the manager talking about you gonna’ give me 600… :blink: I have never been to a pawn shop where you need security..

Bootcampgirl says:

@Brown- no, what station is that on?

NaijaGal says:

@Mother Jefferson Toni will never accept her time is up, even though it is…I really want her to get over herself…she’s in her late 40′s dealing with an illness trying to compete with these 20 year olds out here but needs to accept that most people are not and have not been checking for her

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Charbee :hi:

ALBoy says:

They need security at that Pawn shop cause the old man run his mouth like he gone fight But never will and the daughter and son are the same way

Bootcampgirl says:

@Naija- :cosign:
    I don’t that artists ever feel like their time is up, it has to be a hard pill to swallow to know that you use to be the shat back in the day but now not so much..

LaTechGrad02 says:

@Al, the daughter irks my soul. If they didn’t have security, I’m sure someone would’ve already knocked her out.

Bootcampgirl says:

@ALBoy-ain’t they though, that son looks like he’s about to blow a gasket sometimes…

Bootcampgirl says:

Her mouth is extra smart, I think the security presence is the only reason why she does that..

it’s only 730 and i already wanna go home

Bootcampgirl says:

@Brown-that feeling is mutual..

NaijaGal says:

@Boot yeah you ain’t never lied about that pill…if we started a list Lord knows it’d never end

NaijaGal says:

*swan dives into Suga’s :boobs:

NAIJA
    who told I didnt wear a bra today

NaijaGal says:

@Suga :dead: yet intrigued…so how does it feel to be so ummm…free

ALBoy says:

That dad I just want to see security let him gone fight he always talking noise then wait for them to come around to say something slick just one time I want to see security just a lil late He would get Monkey Stomped

Bootcampgirl says:

I hope these cadets do not piss me off today because I am not in the mood…

I feel liberated! It’s all about the layers. It’s freezin in the office anyway so I have on a light swear over my top plus a huge scarf. Since it’s a holiday Monday it’s not that many people here anyway and I wont be leavin the ofice since my friend usually brings me lunch

NaijaGal says:

@Suga “your friend” huh….mmmmmmhmmmmmm

NAIJA
    just a coworker, he’ll always ask if I want breakfast or lunch, yrust there’s nothin goiin on cuz I always pay for my food

EssenceofU says:

There are quite a few fans that are still checkin’ for Toni, otherwise she wouldn’t have shows. Most are probably outside the U.S. but who cares, $$$ is $$$, plus she did Vegas a few years ago for several years. A lot of artist from the 70′s, 80′s and 90′s are still touring cause their music has staying power. Trust and believe that 20 years from now, half the artist of this decade’s music will be forgotten with the exception of Bey. Toni has no reason to be jealous of Tamar, she’s been a star, Tamar is still trying to get there and at 34 her time is running out. JMO.

121ways says:

really wishing some of these comments had a like button dang it. Tamar smdh..that is all