McDonald's is back in the news again.

This time, a Philadelphia McDonald's restaurant is in the news after a former employee released a cell phone video showing live rats scurrying over and around hamburger buns.

According to Fox News affiliate in Philadelphia, Karrium Demaio said he frequently saw mouse droppings on bread, and was told by the restaurant manager to brush the droppings off the bread, throw out the chewed bread and serve the rest to customers.

“There hasn’t been a time when we couldn’t go in the back and see mouse droppings on the bread,” said Demaio who was fired for missing a shift.

“That wasn’t the first time. That was about the sixth or seventh time,” he said. “That’s what made me like, I got to get video of this," he said.

Demaio added: “I was going back there to get something else and I heard some rustling, so I turned around, and I look, I seen a mouse inside the bread. Not on top of the package, but inside of the package.”

Demaio, who went to work for another McDonald's, filmed the mice in November but he waited to release the footage until now because he said he needed his paycheck to feed his family.

Fox News went to the restaurant and confronted the manager who denied the allegations. When the reporter continued asking questions, the manager threatened to call police.

The same McDonald's restaurant was cited by the health department for numerous health violations that were not disclosed to the public.

It's a troubling fact that millions of unsuspecting costumers in this country eat daily in restaurants that fail health inspections. Unsanitary food preparation accounts for millions of cases of food-borne bacterial illness, hospitalizations and even deaths across the country.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLlY0UF9VDU dckimmie

Noooooooooooo! :vomit:

• howmanylicks_07likesthedvilwhitemeat

What the hell is Ms.Jay doing in that second pic? Is that where he works when top model not on?

• NaijaGal

:hurl:

• rockstar

Oh he's about to get paid.

• EB

McDonalds fell off :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

I swear that girl in the blue look like every McD's Morning B!tch who havent made my fukking caramel mocha right. Fukkin idiots. :lol:

And thats nasty as fukk!

• The Makeup Maven

I hate howmanylicks right now! :lol:

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

LMFAO @ MR. JAY! :rofl:

I cannot and will not watch this video, I am petrified of mice and rats.

• Hershey

:hurl: and :vomit:

• Roc

:no: Can't bring myself to watch this video since my son loves Happy Meals so much.

OAN...that dude looks like my Uncle Clifford who was a crazy junkie when I was growing up. I never even met him until I was 13 because he was always in jail. He OD'd in my grandmother's bathroom while we were all playing in the living room. What a mess.

• http://youtu.be/3lesVb_6MBs YSoSrs

I fcking hate mice. :vomit:

As long as they don't be in the fry grease I don't care. :coffee:

• Ms.Fashion

No, I will not lose my intestines looking at this.....

TATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTED Hey Beautiful :wave:

SUP OTBIZZLE MY NIZZLE, COCOA, NAIJA BROWN LEGGED SUGAR,EB, and Everyone else :wave:

• Jamillah

This doesn't surprise me. A friend of mine worked at a popular chicken franchise restaurant. He went to work one day and there was a lot of flies in the grease. He told the manager and the manager said "Don't throw out the grease, take the flies out."

• Lacy

UGH...I hate mice, spiders, and roaches (LOL, had to add them too).

That is so trifling, and I'm even madder because I did want to go get me some nuggets on the way home. LOL

• OutsidetheBox

Hey ChaChizzle!

Tell me...you holding pics of Blue you aint shared? :wiating:

• OutsidetheBox

:waiting: *

• Yall still crazy

All of these fast food joints are serving us bullshatt :coffee:

:applause: to the former employee for showing this @youshouldhavekeptyourjobsarbaneoxleylaws

• The Makeup Maven

ChaChizzle :hug: :hug: :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

Ewwwwwwww

• CHA CHA

@ OTB Yeah the chick that works there is the kind that irks my nerves... You walk up all jolly (sometimes Bey-Robotic) and she just stares at you after rolling her eyes like its your fault you on opposite sides of the counter... I stare back like BISH your job is to ask me "How may I help you" but you too thrilled about your mininum wage azz emotions to be polite....so we just stand there muggin one another... I will play dumb az shyt too lookin at the menu like I aint neva seen it until I hear what I need to hear to proceed :hahaha: ITS CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR A REASON WTF!

• Hershey

Someone needs to tell Method Man's brother that snitches get stitches

:shh: Hush you ashy azzed lips! Ole bitter azz complaining after they fired you from MCDONALDS for poor performance, :wth: how in the hell do you get fired from a burger joint, what did he do? Not wrap the burgers up right? Forgot to salt the fries? Skipped filling the napkin and ketchup dispenser? This man is 48 years old (JK) and got fired from McDonalds...boy bye!

• GAGIRL87

Um why haven't the health inspectors caught this I ALWAYS look a food scores ere where I go :coffee: this is just filthy I don't like Mickey D's anyway. But wait hole up those mcgridles good as f*uck :ashamed:

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

Cha Cha!!!

I worked at Nathan's when I was younger and can honestly say that was a clean restaurant. Some people are just nasty as hell though

• OutsidetheBox

sometimes Bey-Robotic

This is me! Jazzed just beacause bish! :yahoo: They be like :yawn: and then when I say something like coffee, I swear they be like that nasty ass chit and just doing the most...CAN SHE GET A MCCAFE MO-CHAAAAAA!

I love fukking with the morning crew. :lol:

• candibfly

@ OTB Yeah the chick that works there is the kind that irks my nerves… You walk up all jolly (sometimes Bey-Robotic) and she just stares at you after rolling her eyes like its your fault you on opposite sides of the counter
    --------------------------

that's how this bytch at the popeye's in brooklyn was actin. i wanted to smash her face in some hot chicken grease. don't be mad at me cause u hate ur job.

• CHA CHA

OTB... girl you know I have been binded my contract with blood, sweat and tears... I WOULD NEVER :coffee: I love my life here in the states, Im not trying to be forced shipped off to no unknown island to carry out my secrecy!

• Anna

rockstar says:

Oh he’s about to get paid.

~~~~~~~~~~
    Some ppl may be out of a job, he could end up dead.

• I Go There

Well that may explain the new Poppy seeds buns... :lol:

• KDub

All my Raleigh folks...yall remember the Pizza Hut up in the Tower Shopping Center got filmed with mice running around the dining room back in 2008? And comes to find out a worker had done the ish? Somebody who worked there went and got themselves some lil Mickey's from the local pet store and called the health folks and viola the film was all over the news...sounds like the SAME ish.

candibfly says:

————————–

that’s how this bytch at the popeye’s in brooklyn was actin. i wanted to smash her face in some hot chicken grease. don’t be mad at me cause u hate ur job

I fuxx with them on GP though
    Cha Cha: Are you new?
    Disgruntled Emp: :yawn: NO
    Cha Cha: Oh
    Disgruntled Emp: (blank stare) why
    Cha Cha: Just asking, your doing a wonderul job, keep up the good work :hahaha:

• candibfly

oh i got an attitude right back with her. i inherited that from my mom who seems to always have beef with someone at any kind of store :hahaha:

• CHA CHA

Is that employee in the burgundy shirt a pregnant man or woman? I was wondering whatever happen to Special Ed....or is that Christopher Williams?

• CFREE

CRIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE OMG GROSS :no:

• Yall still crazy

@Cha Cha
    Their workers are the worst! No matter the city either!

I had to go off in the drive thru last month! Stupid bish yelled out "MY GOD" when I asked for no ice in my ice tea after I had received it.

I politely threw my car into park and proceeded to ask her if that was how she was trained. (It was a Sunday yall) I also asked her if she thought that God was really listening to her call his name about little ole me asking for no ice. I asked that bish if she liked her job. I asked that bish if she needed a friend, I asked that bish if she wanted me to be her friend. I asked that bish if she needed an iron to iron her sloppy azz clothes and maybe she'd feed better then. I asked that bish everything I could think of because I can't stand when someone uses the Lord's name in vain PLUS she was a McD worker not acting like on the commercial. I was shyt-talking for a good 3-4 minutes, everybody inside could hear me and the drivers in back were blowing their horns. I was too outdone that day...

Yeah, they need better hiring practices :coffee:

• Mother Jefferson

:hailnaw:

• KDub

My mother who was in foodservice for over 20 years...EVERYBODY hated to close with her azz. Why? She made our azzes get our unadulterated clean ON each and erry night. You try to leave and you haven't broke down that milkshake machine and sanitized it propa like and see what happens when you show up for your next shift. Your azz been magically taken OFF the sked :no: MAYBE forever MORE :no: I was glad as HAIL when she went back to being the breakfast manager. She was a summabish on the night shift.

• CFREE

YALLCRAZY gettn buck on the MCD's worker :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

I heard they don't change their fries grease either, they be bomb though.

CHA CHA! :yahoo:

My McDonald's employee's be too damn happy.

• candibfly

them fries be hittin the spot tho.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

Yall still crazy
    PLUS she was a McD worker not acting like on the commercial.
    ___________________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :hahaha:

• I Go There

Jerrica says:

I heard they don’t change their fries grease either, they be bomb though.
    ________________________________________________________________

I think its a place in Pittsburgh that still has grease from like over 100 years ago and they make thier burgers in it.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

candibfly says:

them fries be hittin the spot tho.
    __________________________________________________________

They do though especially when they fresh! I always have to say and make sure they're fresh because they will try and sneak the nasty old re-cooked fries in.

• http://youtu.be/3lesVb_6MBs YSoSrs

I'm actually nice to fast food employees. Some of them can't help being where they are. Poor things. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

I Go There

That's nasty :no:

• Yall still crazy

Cfree, she caught me on the right day & I didn't have anywhere to be. All I wanted was to get a $1 sweet ice tea though :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZFkp4d_tKA&feature=related Christi ain’t a killer… but don’t push me

Someone here posted that they don't care as long as the mice aren't in the fry grease. Sandra, please do a medical minute on the Hantavirus. Not that it should take all that for people to understand how serious it is to have rodents or any pest in, on or around their food, but perhaps that will be an eye opener as to the seriousness of the situation.

• The Makeup Maven

*loggin' back out*

• http://youtu.be/3lesVb_6MBs YSoSrs

<---Addicted to McDonald's fries. Arteries are probably clogged with them.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Roc says:

Can’t bring myself to watch this video since my son loves Happy Meals so much.

You let your son eat behind those nasty kids who work in fast food restaurants? :no:

• candibfly

i think the fry grease thing was a joke no?

i used to like watching the health code inspection reports in houston back in the day. dude used to say 'slime in the ice machine' rip marvin zindler :(

• howmanylicks_07likesthedvilwhitemeat

@ Tatted now you know dude in that pic look like Miss Jay. His Hair looking MAJOR! * Cant wait for the fish fighting on Rupaul drag race to come back on. Them queens be going at it.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Lacy says:

UGH…I hate mice, spiders, and roaches

If you've eaten in fast food restaurants you've consumed at least 1 of every insect and rodent you mentioned :no:

• Yall still crazy

I always "special request" something to ensure freshness :yes:

Fries, without salt please.

Cheesburger, hold the ketchup please.

Tacos, hold the onions please.

:grill:

• http://youtu.be/3lesVb_6MBs YSoSrs

@CANDI

That was me and it was...kinda. :lol:

I used to love and hate watching Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. You'd think I'd never eat out again after a few of those.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

candibfly says:
    i used to like watching the health code inspection reports in houston back in the day. dude used to say ‘slime in the ice machine’ rip marvin zindler
    ____________________________________________________________
    :crying:

• candibfly

*cries in OHoney's part* whyyyyyy?!

• cheeks8683

Thats why I don't do Mickie D's....I will mess up some Wendy's tho...I had the new W burger combo on Friday...that ish didn't even make it to the house....

:offtopic: Auntie did u hear about that movie they are making about that african-american english woman that was found dead and undiscovered in her apartment after 3 years? I guess the apartment complexes don't check smoke detectors or collect rent on the other side of the pond do they...I read that story and was like wtf :blink:

• howmanylicks_07likesthedvilwhitemeat

Miss Jay got the finger wave special this weekend

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

EWWWW :hurl: THIS DID NOT MAKE MY DAY ANYBETTER LOL

• Creamy, A.K.A ChicNiccAalien

This is the quickest way to loose weight. :hurl:

• Anna

YSoSrs says:

I’m actually nice to fast food employees. Some of them can’t help being where they are. Poor things.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Some of them can't help it. Some will retire there. I know a woman who is a few yrs older than me. She worked at Kmart forever. I saw her last week working @ Wendy's.

• CHA CHA

HOBURGER :hahaha: I be two cars down like "Oh shyt They done flucked up somebody order..getttttttemmmmmmmmmmmm" :hahaha:

HELLWO YSOLITA MY PITA :kiss:..CFRESCA, and my Bewski Jerrica... I spoke to others but I guess :lol:

• Hershey

@ Cheeks more information on this story, sounds very interesting

• KDub

Some of them can’t help being where they are. Poor things.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    When I worked in fast food I was not disgruntled b/c of the customers. I was disgruntled cause my momma and then my godmother were my fuggin managers. I was disgruntled cause I caught it TURRIBLE cause I was related. MORE than once my mother LET my teenaged azz drive ALL the way there on a Sat. morning only to send me all the way back home 'cause I was 10 minutes late.

Me: Hey
    Her: Ummm...What are you doing?
    Me: Clocking in (rolls eyes.. cause ish! Ain't it OBVIOUS ma wtf I am doing...its too early for this shat)
    Her: Oh you can go home. Since you are late...I found somebody to cover your shift. BYYYYYYYYYYYE :wave:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

I only go to Mickie D's for fries and a caramel frappe. Other than that I either cook or hit Jack in the box for the rice and chicken.

• Anna

Yall still crazy says:

I always “special request” something to ensure freshness

Fries, without salt please.

Cheesburger, hold the ketchup please.

Tacos, hold the onions please.

~~~~~~~~
    Filet O Fish w/out the tartar sauce. You know that's going to be fresh.

• Yall still crazy

*throws twin a rope*

That part'll swallow you up yo :lol:

@Honey, BTHB PATY :grill:

• cheeks8683

worked at one fast food place in high school fo about 7 months....I think they changed the greese in the deep fryer like 3 times while I worked there....Once they opened the ketsup pump to re-fill it and there was a huge ring of mold inside...The only thing I would eat there was the ice cream... :nono:

• CFREE

Yall still crazy says:

I always “special request” something to ensure freshness

Fries, without salt please.

Cheesburger, hold the ketchup please.

Tacos, hold the onions please.
    _______________________________________________________________________

THIS CHIT DONT WORK THEY "SCRAPE" IT OFF :lol:

• Roc

@Sandra I sure do...he doesn't eat there every day. Probably once a month if that. I hope you ain't trying to question my parenting skills.

I KNOW you eat out. NO ONE can be certain of how clean a restaurant is when we go there. In Charlotte we have inspectors that grade our restaurants. If they aren't to my satisfaction I don't go there.

Fall back. I love my login but you ain't gonna question me when it comes to my son. It ain't that serious.

• CFREE

:hug: CHA CHA

• cheeks8683

@ Cheeks more information on this story, sounds very interesting
    _____________________________________________________

google Joyce Carol Vincent

• http://youtu.be/3lesVb_6MBs YSoSrs

Uh oh.

(grabs ROC and takes her to the kona with me)

• CFREE

CHECK.MATE :hahaha:

• Ms.Fashion

I Go There says:

Well that may explain the new Poppy seeds buns…

YOU GON STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!! :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/3lesVb_6MBs YSoSrs

(remembers SANDRA almost got :shank: by HIS over the same thing)

• I Go There

I havent had McDonlds in a while... I dont even like the fries that much. I had a McGriddle from there and right then and there I realize that wise men should know thier limitations.

• OutsidetheBox

Sandy aint no mama so she cant see mama bear chit coming. :hahaha: Hide your backpacks Sandy! For we let our chilluns draw all over them. :lol:

• VDot

:hurl:

• OutsidetheBox

Same chit, happy meals. Sandra gone learnnnnn. :lol:

• Roc

@YSO...she isn't a parent and sometimes doesn't realize there are boundaries. Ain't nobody going there with me when it comes to my child.

• sexyphillygirl

smh the store they are talking about I go there all the time...them fries is my crack...ugh!

• Yall still crazy

:poopcorn: because it's not that serious

• CFREE

YSO, i remember Sandra saying be careful CPS reads this blog *Madea vc* (really HIS) fk CPS call da CPS hoe :hahaha: ok maybe not those exact words :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@CHACHA HOLD ME!! :hug: :boobs:

• CHA CHA

@KDUB :hahaha: My cousin worked for her mother and she didnt give her a raise one time....talk about tension. Her mother would make her work overtime and seven days a week because she didnt drive and my cousin had the car :hahaha: I never would stop complaining and reporting my mama..IDGAF

I worked at Taco Bell my senior year of High School and this lady called me stupid cus I miscounted her change for $100 from a purchase of like $3.54.. it was like my 2nd day of work (jitters) ...she snatched her change out of my hand and my reflexes made me call her a bish... Well I was sent home that day....BUT I DIDNT GET FIRED :nana: She kept calling everyday to get me fired tho... They liked me so it never happened,plus when she called I would keep her on hold until she hung up :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NST6L340KFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player MzDimplez1123

Somebody gone learn today. :yes: :coffee:

• http://youtu.be/3lesVb_6MBs YSoSrs

I miss my His!! :wail:

@ ChaCha....I asked you in the top post if that is Ms. Roman in your gravi. :waiting:

• Yall still crazy

and right then and there I realize that wise men should know thier limitations.

--------------------
    :lol: Igo, I read that one like your "I'll stick to the rivers and lakes that I'm used to" tone :rofl:

Yall still crazy says:

:popcorn: because it’s not that serious :whistle: :2dance:

HOLDS LAKES WITH ALL MY MIGHT :hug:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@YSO ME TOO!! :wail: :shank: :blunt:

• CFREE

YSoSrs says:

I miss my His!! :crying:
    ________________________________________________________________________

:cosign: :cry:

• I Go There

Thats because I meant it... Them McGriddles are not for human consumption.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@CHICHI :kiss: MADE IT ALL BETTER!!

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ ChaCha….I asked you in the top post if that is Ms. Roman in your gravi

AI answered you... :hahaha: Yes its TAMI in her PETA ad ...Luvs that Bish!

• candibfly

i can't eat mcgriddles unless i'm near a clean toilet that i feel comfortable with :(

• I Go There

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ ChaCha….I asked you in the top post if that is Ms. Roman in your gravi
    _____________________________________________________

You mean Tami Roman... Hell naw.
    Tami nice and all but she ait THAT nice.

• OutsidetheBox

PETA aint sanction that chit. With her unapproved ass. *throws chinchilla furs to cover Tami*

@ Cha....I saw after my tantrum :ashamed: She looks lovely. :yes:

CFREE says:

YSoSrs says: :cosign:

I miss my His!!
    ________________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

• http://youtu.be/3lesVb_6MBs YSoSrs

<---Never had a McGriddle.

I like their sausage biscuits, fries, Big Macs and smoothies. I can take or leave just about everything else.

@ IGo....It is her! I looked with my glasses. I'm

• Yall still crazy

Thanks Cha, but I wanted :poopcorn: because it just was not that serious :lol: and :hug:

---------------------------------------
    I MISS THE HO'BOYGURRRRRRRRHH TOO YALL :wail:
    ---------------------------------
    Laker, do a Kevin Hart line :rofl:

• I Go There

candibfly says:

i can’t eat mcgriddles unless i’m near a clean toilet that i feel comfortable with
    _________________________________

I would have prefered you to not tell me that one... :lol:

SURE it's her!

IONO how the hell my post split. :no:

• I Go There

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ IGo….It is her! I looked with my glasses. I’m
    ______________________________________________

Well I see right now that I need to get photoshop professional cause DAMN

• mrsloveleigh

@Roc Yeah sandra went there with me before too regarding my son's picky eating habits. I had to check my manuel and sure enough I was parenting correctly

• KDub

The WORSE was when I was out partying on Friday night...momma KNOW what time I managed to sneak back into the house (2 a.m. or later) yet she don't say nothing THEN...no she waits until 5:45 a.m. to start calling the fugg BACK to the house every 15 minutes with shat like "Are yew gonna getcho azz up and come to work today? You supposed to BE HERE at 7 a.m.! *CLICK*"

I only worked for my momma for 10 months. WORSE-TEST 10 months of MY LIFE. My azz quit and went to go work at the daycare after school. Every kid in my fam (and extended fam) had to endure that abruse fuggin around with huh azz though at some point. THEN she went to go pursue the ova half of her degree (rest. and hospitality mgmt) and gonna go manage at the Marriot. Had the NERVE to be tryna recruit folks to come work there. Nah I'LL PASS.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@YALL :rofl: I DONT KNOW ANY BESIDES "THATS A BIG D1CK... ALRRIGHT ALLRIGHT..KEVIN SPELL BIG D!CK.. SPELL IT!!"

• CFREE

That's TAMI? :shocked: she looks like Evelyn there :blink:

• I Go There

Only thing Ive had is thier hot choclate... I refuse to eat thier smoothies just because of those damn commercials. Hot Cakes and sausage and quarter pounder are cool but thats about it...

• Roc

@mrsloveleigh...I like coming here and think that the commentary is hilarious but she aint gonna take it there with me. Not when it has to do with my son.

I remember giving my sister advice on her son before I was a parent and she cussed me out. Now I understand.

• mrsloveleigh

I totally understand Roc. You don't question a good mother about her mothering skills

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT... I BOUGHT MCDONALDS THREE TIMES IN THE LAST MONTH AND ONCE I GET TO WORK I GIVE MY FOOD **I DRINK THE COFFEE* TO MY MANAGER OR CO-WORKER.. :shrug: SHYT LOOKS NASTY WHEN ITS COLD...I LIKES CHICK-FIL-A

• CFREE

DUMB chit said on FB:

ALL my single ladies stand and up and hit the like button so I'll know who to leave my # in your inbox or you can get it off my wall! (im tired of the single life) :blink: da fk??? :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/3lesVb_6MBs YSoSrs

Yeah, I can't eat cold or re-heated McDonalds. Sht stars congealing after a while. Doesn't stop me from going back.

(hangs head in shame and thinks about doing better)

:blink: @ 117 :rofl:

Thirsty ass!

• I Go There

CFREE says:

DUMB chit said on FB:

ALL my single ladies stand and up and hit the like button so I’ll know who to leave my # in your inbox or you can get it off my wall! (im tired of the single life) da fk???
    ________________________________________

sound like somebody tossin in that player card... trying to get numbers from all the sigle ladies wont help. But you gotta crawl before you can walk... :lol:

• Yall still crazy

That's the line Laker "Yo Kev, spell BIG D!CK"

Funniest lines of the movie, to me :rofl:
    ----------------------
    :hahaha: @ Cfree's friend

Now i'm wondering what crazy shyt my lil bro posted today. :lol:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@CFREE :rofl: IM THINKING ABOUT CLOSING MY DAM FB.. SHYT GOT LOCO!! :lol:

• Yall still crazy

I Go There says:

candibfly says:

_________________________________

I would have prefered you to not tell me that one…

-----------------------
    I thought it, she typed it. I get the bg's from just the smell of bad food :ashamed: :shrug:

• Yall still crazy

Dimpz, go check it out and report back yo! Igo, you too :yes: I know Hot Toddie got some wrecklessness going on :rofl:

I Go There says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ IGo….It is her! I looked with my glasses. I’m
    ______________________________________________

Well I see right now that I need to get photoshop professional cause DAMN

I fux with Tami cus she real to me! I think she has pretty features and she photos well.... OTB you no likey :shrug:

• http://gumbumper.com/ Gumbumper

@Yall still crazy, you sound like me. I would of went off too, because I like my Sweet Tea with no ice, since they want to fill the cup up to the rim with ice. Also I always ask for no salt on my fries, since they like to shake the whole salt shaker on them fries (causing HB pressure).

• I Go There

Yall still crazy says:

Dimpz, go check it out and report back yo! Igo, you too I know Hot Toddie got some wrecklessness going on
    _____________________________________________________

I dont have FB... Ill just text my bro an ask him whats going on... :lol:

• I Go There

CHA CHA says:

I Go There says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ IGo….It is her! I looked with my glasses. I’m
    ______________________________________________

Well I see right now that I need to get photoshop professional cause DAMN

___________________________________________________

Nah Tami is good looking but Thats about it. I think she cool... fun to drink with.

• CHA CHA

Naw her body aint hittin on nothin like your avi :no: Thats too much body...fuggable if anything..cant do no desk work with alldat :lol:

• CFREE

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ 117

Thirsty ass!
    ________________________________________________________________________

throws this nicca a sprite and tell him obey yo thirst nicca trippin
    How about that was over 30 mins ago no likes, but a bunch of comments from guys telling dude to chill :rofl:

• TiFan4Lyfe

I've worked there before in the past and this is not EVEN the worst I have seen..They even gave us free meal tickets that I never EVER used.The nastiest thing in there is the fries imo because for as long as I worked there I never saw the grease get changed.One time my manager dropped a whole batch of cookies on the floor and picked them up and put them back on the tray to be served.I think I lasted about a month.If I want a burger I make my own at home.