Adele Covers Vogue Magazine

British superstar Adele, who picked up 6 Grammies last night, covers the March 2-12 issue of US Vogue magazine. The 23-year-old chantuese, who was born Adele Laurie Blue Adkins, talks about how her life has changed since her multi-platinum 21 was released, and how she has had to adjust since throat surgery threatened to end her career.

Source: Dimp Zone

• The Makeup Maven

I think she is beautiful :yes:

• I Go There

Man… And that accent too.

• Hershey

:applause: I love Adele, what a strong woman to say :eatme: to the critics who think she’s too fat

• A.J.

Are those sideburns?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

Nice pic of her! :yes:

• KK76

Gorgeous!!

Well deserved!!! :trophy:

You know, I can sing too …

*clears throat* “me .. me me … me me me ….” *clears throat again*

:whistle: “doe ray me fa sooo laaa tee dooooohhhh”

• Ms.Fashion

Classic Beauty at its BEST!!! Love Her!!!

• bnatural

Yay for Adele :cheer:

:offtopic:

Did I miss RHOA recap? Did anyone watch it last night?

• BeautifulBliss

Love her! Glad she racked up last night.

• Ms.Fashion

I am so glad she recovered from her surgery!!! It would have been a great tragedy for me if she could not sing again because I love her music. I am not into gimmick music.

Afta-noon!

Been lurking all day…but had to long in for this one!

I so so so so so so love Adele. She is a doll!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

I watched her interview with Anderson Cooper last night…she seems like she’s a cool likeable chick…she loves to SWEAR! Lol, sounds like me!! :lol:

• NaijaGal

Loving this hair on her, I thought the blonde last night was too severe…shes very rubenesque

• Chocolate Diva

I thought u said she messed her voice up with the surgery she sounded good as hell to me last night :coffee:

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

I so love her and she is what? 22 years old. She is a force to be reckoned with.

I love me some Adele :yes: She deserved every one of those awards. I trully hope she stays humble, and not get caught up in the FAME !

Well deserved!!!

You know, I can sing too …

*clears throat* “me .. me me … me me me ….” *clears throat again*

:whislte: “doe ray me fa sooo laaa tee dooooohhhh”
    _______________________________________________________

You even type outta key…. Damn shame

FeFe says:

__________________________________________________________________

Yes!! and when she mentioned she gave her “friends” false information so she could determine who would leak stuff to the tabloids … smh smart woman

Well deserved!!!

You know, I can sing too …

*clears throat* “me .. me me … me me me ….” *clears throat again*

:whislte: “doe ray me fa sooo laaa tee dooooohhhh”
    _______________________________________________________

You even type outta key…. Damn shame

Damn :rofl: … I didnt even read it after I posted it :lol:

• Ms.Fashion

Any woman that can command a stage without moving and you still keep your eyes on her because you are compelled by her voice is a BAD BISH!!!!!

Her Presence is UNDENIABLE!!!

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

You aint heard shiat till you hear my four year old jack up the lyrics to “someone like you’! I don’t know what she is saying on some parts but imma find the summabytch that hurt my beybey!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@JMO

:yes:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

bnatural says:

Did I miss RHOA recap? Did anyone watch it last night?

I missed it because I don’t check for buffoonery. :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Ms.Fashion to be honest she sounded like someone who was trying to sound like Adele. She was definitely holding back.

Well deserved!!!

You know, I can sing too …

*clears throat* “me .. me me … me me me ….” *clears throat again*

:whislte: “doe ray me fa sooo laaa tee dooooohhhh”
    _______________________________________________________

You even type outta key…. Damn shame

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost:

• Ms.Fashion

_________________________

You think so???

She did seem kind of cautious like. If that makes sense…..

None the less, based on her ordeal, I still think she sounded good.

bnatural says:

Did I miss RHOA recap? Did anyone watch it last night?

I missed it because I don’t check for buffoonery. :no:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Since when??? :thinking:

I KID/I KID

• OutsidetheBox

Actually that raspy sound is gone from her voice, thats why she sounded clearer @Sandra.

Is Adele still smoking?

Vogue is winning…first a cover for Meryl and now this! :love:

FeFe says:

^^^^^^^

I saw it too. She has a great personality. I was cracking up when she was talking about the ex who dumped her and got engaged…..

The Makeup Maven says:

bnatural says:

Did I miss RHOA recap? Did anyone watch it last night?

I missed it because I don’t check for buffoonery. :no:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Since when??? :thinking:

I KID/I KID
    ____________________________________________________________

I ain’t kiddin … Since when Sandra? :waiting:

• Hershey

bnatural says:

Yay for Adele

Did I miss RHOA recap? Did anyone watch it last night?
    _________________________________

The shorts (Sheree, Kandi and Phae) went to the dinner at Sheree’s friends house and it was over the top and very circus like, drums, skinny white man swanging sticks and ropes with fire. Over dinner Sheree listened as the other guests, rattled off their resume’s to which Sheree sat silent as a heaux in Sunday School cause (in my Phaedra voice) er’body knows Sheree doesn’t do shyt other than act full time each Sunday on Bravo.

Anyway the girls traveled to the club, where Marko proceeded to set Atlantans and Black folk back twenty years, by making it rain Euros all over the floor, to which Phaedra and Kandi quickly picked up the money and proceeded to stuff it in their bras, for future purchases of bras, pampers and shoes, because Marko really is rich :coffee:

The girls finally made it to the Jungle, where they entered a semi-modern hotel, two of the rooms where decorated in a victorian style which both Nene and Marko promptly said Phaedra the Southern Belle should sleep since she’s a southern Belle. Well they pulled nemba’s and both of the trees ended up in the graves they dug for Phaedra. The next morning, Nene and Marko tried on various high end designer shoes, and outfits to which Marko settle for a early 80s Solid Gold dancer meets the village people looking outfit, shiny pants, stilts gawdy jewelry, loads of makeup, etc. Nene settled on a pair of Marko’s Chanel Sandals, a Louie Vahtwan cape and jeans. Over breakfast, Marko stressed that it was indeed Louie that Nene was rocking, especially to Sheree because Marko feels better than Sheree because her puzzay is sold at a million dollar rate, while Sheree’s can’t even get her children in a bed and off air mattresses. As they were leaving the talls were in front of the shorts and Phaedra did various dances behind Marko’s back and joked about her being a solid gold dancer :rofl: she did so because Marko is known to cut a btych and while Phaedra is crazy, she’s NOT that crazy

I digress…
    Once on the safari Phaedra commented on the likeness of three Giraffes to Nene, Marko and Cynthia

I’m tired of typing someone take it from here

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

How you big as a two trailers talkin bout you “proud of it” and then let them put out a pic of a whole other woman and claim it’s you????

LOOOOOOOL

Have yall seen the ex???

:lol: Not to be confused with the ex that inspired 19. The 21 ex, at least who they are saying he is, is a :no:

I was like yep, its always the fukked up ones that get the duck outta you!

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@MS. FASHION

Which one of dem is you in that pic?
    :think:

The Makeup Maven says:

bnatural says:

Did I miss RHOA recap? Did anyone watch it last night?

I missed it because I don’t check for buffoonery.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Since when???

I KID/I KID
    __________________________________________

what fk me up bout them is… them damn women fking up in Africa. Im mean its fking Africa. How you gon fk up in Africa. Pull that shait in New York out Miami… maybe England but not fking Africa

*burns kente cloth to show disdain.

• bnatural

Hershey says:

bnatural says:

Yay for Adele

Did I miss RHOA recap? Did anyone watch it last night?
    _________________________________

I digress…

I’m tired of typing someone take it from here
    ————————————-

I saw the show…I wanted to know who else saw it….sorry for that….

Love her. :yes:

• Ms.Fashion

@ Hershey…..

THANKS DOLL!!!! Feel Free to recap MOB Wives for future requests!!!!

:yes:

:rofl: … burnt kente cloth … William, do you wear glasses?? :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@OTB

Is he worse than the one she’s with now???? :rofl:

• Ms.Fashion

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MS. FASHION

Which one of dem is you in that pic?

The one to the right…

The Makeup Maven says:

bnatural says:

Did I miss RHOA recap? Did anyone watch it last night?

I missed it because I don’t check for buffoonery.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Since when???

I KID/I KID
    __________________________________________

*burns kente cloth to show disdain.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can take the rat out the hood, but never the hood out the rat!

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

Thank you Hershey cause I aint got no extended cable due to cutting back on expenses to move back to Atlanta when my second child goes to college. I will have 2 college kids. #singlemomsclapyourhands

Yes @Fe. :rofl:

Least the one now got some chit going for hisself.

Have yall seen the ex???

I was like yep, its always the fukked up ones that get the duck outta you!

________________________________________________________

Dave Couier from Full House still Catching Hell from Jagged little Pill…. Alanis killed him.

• West Coast Chick

She’s not as skinny as the pictures suggest, but there’s something sexy about the way she moves when she sings… very ladylike and eloquent

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

I hope Adele isn’t smoking anymore. She shouldn’t risk her voice again.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@OTB

Dayum…. :lol:

You go Gyp! :cheers:

JMO says:

… burnt kente cloth … William, do you wear glasses??
    ______________________________________________________

Contacts but I do have a pair… I only wear those for special puposes.

:dead: @ bnatural! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@I Go

And I never UNDERSTOOD that chit…I mean I could see if she was fcking John Stamos…but Dave Coullier???? :wtf:

Alanis did kill his azz, we ain’t seen or heard from him since! :lol:

JMO says:

… burnt kente cloth … William, do you wear glasses??
    ______________________________________________________

Contacts but I do have a pair… I only wear those for special puposes.
    ______________________________________________________

:think:

YSoSrs says:

I hope Adele isn’t smoking anymore. She shouldn’t risk her voice again.

she smokes? :blink:

• Hershey

@ Gypsy :handclap: one in college (Junior), one Senior in high school, sophomore :handclap:

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

Thanks OTB but I’m still kicking my own azz cause I still got a long way to go with a pre-K and kindergartner.

Have yall seen the ex???

I was like yep, its always the fukked up ones that get the duck outta you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And this ‘ol “cut it out” azz nigga had the nerve to cheat on HER, hence “You Oughta Know” which is MY fav karaoke song to sing! I’ve won $200 beans on singing that at karaoke! :coffee:

FeFe says:

@I Go

Alanis did kill his azz, we ain’t seen or heard from him since
    ___________________________________________________

When you found out it was him… I was like “WHAT… That muthafker?”
    The fool that has all the voices? Hell naw… Alanis was better off

• OutsidetheBox

Adele is big breasted and wide at the bottom. She does have a waist tho.

Have yall seen the ex???

I was like yep, its always the fukked up ones that get the duck outta you!

^^^^^^^
    Wait! Whaaaaaaaaat? That was about him?

That’s one of my fav “woman scorned” songs!

Cut. It. Out. :hahaha:

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

:offtopic: did yall see the clip of Wendy Williams discussing Whitney Houstons passing?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

LQQKING at THAT 2nd Pic :blink: Photoshop is a MF-ing BEAST Though !!! :coffee:

• West Coast Chick

:rofl: I know marlo must have felt real stupid when they started picking up her money. :rofl: #what a dumb bitch she is :hahaha:

she smokes?

Oh sure, she used to INDULGE. Her words. :lol: Lets not forget the Brits dont share our hatred of smokes. Or our love of dentists..

• bnatural

The Makeup Maven says:

:dead: @ bnatural! :rofl:
    ———————

I felt like I wasted her time…. :lol:

They are mess but the more I watch, I realize that I really like Phaedra. She is hilarious….

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

“You Oughta Know” is one of my favorite sing-at-the-top-of-my-lungs songs. :yes:

@JMO

Yep thats when I get my Clark Kent on…. unsuspecting but still potent.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Chatted

I was just singing ‘You Oughta Know’ last week…I used to sing that song crying and chit years ago! :rofl:

@mzTisch

YES…that song was about corny azz “Joey”….Imma need for her to have been fcking Uncle Jessie for me to even HALFWAY understand that chit! :rofl:

I’m out y’all…have a good evening! :waves:

• West Coast Chick

Photoshop is a MF-ing BEAST Though !!!

:rofl: I know, right! I’d be offended if I was Adele

pre-K and kindergartner.

Whooo chile. Thats right! That precocious little darling you got and the one who sings Adele. 2nd thought. :koolaid: :lol:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@MAKE UP MAVEN
    “________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And this ‘ol “cut it out” azz nigga had the nerve to cheat on HER, ”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Is there another Alanis Morrisette or something cause she built like Olive Oil. At the time “Cut It Out” Collier was famous so Im sure he was getting much better puzz thrown at him.

Deep down he knew he wasn’t that talented so he had to take advantage of his oppurtunities while he could.

The Makeup Maven says:

Have yall seen the ex???

I was like yep, its always the fukked up ones that get the duck outta you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ___________________________________________

Oh damn you one of them screaming heffas too…. LOL

she smokes?

Oh sure, she used to INDULGE. Her words. Lets not forget the Brits dont share our hatred of smokes. Or our love of dentists..

___________________________________

she smokes cigarettes?

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

ADELE NOW GIRL I DINT KNOW U WAS SOO DANG PURRTY :yes: :bow: AND THAT VOICE!!

• OutsidetheBox

Vogue takes liberty with their covers for sure.

But Adele has lost a considerable amount of weight.

William … :lol: I likes, I likes

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@OTB
    Smoking ?!!? I HEARD She had Throat-Surgery (RECENTLY) Though :think:

• KDub

I said it on this very blog I had doubts about her voice after her surg. I was a NON believer. She made me believe in her again. CANNNOT wait until she reskeds her Durham concert. I was going and had already purchased my ticket pre-surg and I am going POST-surg.

You better go Adele :yahoo: I have not felt an artist this much in FOE-EVA

• Lindentree

Adele used to smoke, but I heard her say months ago that she quit. I quit 10 years ago. Yay me! : )

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

Have yall seen the ex???
    I was like yep, its always the fukked up ones that get the duck outta you!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Did karaoke at the white club cause the black clubs take it too serious and you would have thought that i was jhud or something. When I was done they was coming up patting me on the back. Shiat I’m going back as soon as I buy my a sequined dress and a curly 18″ wig. THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER GAVE ME A MIC!!! :whistle:

• Hershey

@ Gypsy what did Wendell say? Was he crying?

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

WHAT WE TALKN BOUT THO?? :popcorn:

Yeah ciggys.

@ YSO – Did you see me calling Dave an ‘ol “cut it out” azz nigga! :lol:

@ Fe & YSO – girl, I was just gettin’ me a drink w/some friends. I went up there on a dare to sing a Sade song and then the lady who was running the competition was like “you should get in it!” I was like “nooooo” and became all shy and shyt! Eventually, after about a half hour of coaxing, I got into the competition. EVERYONE was singing all these love ballads, tryna be Beyonce (Dangerously In love) and Luther and shyt! I came up there…rocked out on they azz (at the time, I had a mowhawk that was flips and was cold-blooded) and snatched that paper out ‘dem wanna be crooners hands! They was pissed! Can you say we ALL ate Steak and Shake that night!! (don’t front, you know a sandwich from there is like $23.99) :coffee:

• too_weak

Adele can get it :hump:

@LINDEN

Good for you! :claps:

Did you go cold turkey or chew gum or what? :think:

• OutsidetheBox

Old adele quote: asked what the worst aspect of the job is, apart from not being with her friends. ‘Drugs. Coke is everywhere. It would be so easy to fall into it. I am an addictive personality: if I start something I don’t stop. ‘I smoke 30 cigarettes a day, I drank a lot in the past. I know I would go on to other things and I don’t want that. A close family member died from heroin so I’m frightened of it.’

FeFe says:

@Chatted

@mzTisch

_____________________________________________________________

:rofl: :bye:

The Makeup Maven says:

Have yall seen the ex???

I was like yep, its always the fukked up ones that get the duck outta you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ___________________________________________

Oh damn you one of them screaming heffas too…. LOL
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DUDE, YOU JUST DON’T KNOW, DO YOU! :nono:

ELove says:

@OTB
    Smoking ?!!? I HEARD She had Throat-Surgery (RECENTLY) Though

yeah, she had throat surgery, apparently. They mentioned it about 5225871 times on the grammy’s last night. :lol:

has anyone noticed how the grammy’s always have their favorite star child, and that person usually gets ALL theawards for that year? :think: I remember the year it was Alicia Keys.. last year I believe it was Taylor Swift

• Ms.Fashion

:rofl: <———- me cracking up @Makeup Maven's Story!!!

• OutsidetheBox

I dont think she would smoke after the talking ban but :shrug:

Thats why her voice was raspy. Thinnk Whitney Houston..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

<~~~~~~~~~~ needs a date for tomorrow

The Makeup Maven says:

The Makeup Maven says:

Have yall seen the ex???

I was like yep, its always the fukked up ones that get the duck outta you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ___________________________________________

Oh damn you one of them screaming heffas too…. LOL
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DUDE, YOU JUST DON’T KNOW, DO YOU!
    __________________________________________

Aw shait… Tatted you got some Lungs on ya?
    Cause i cant sing for shait… :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Have yall seen the ex???
    I was like yep, its always the fukked up ones that get the duck outta you!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Did karaoke at the white club cause the black clubs take it too serious and you would have thought that i was jhud or something. When I was done they was coming up patting me on the back. Shiat I’m going back as soon as I buy my a sequined dress and a curly 18? wig. THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER GAVE ME A MIC!!! :whistle:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    At the white clubs, they be mad at me too! If I hear one mo’ cracker sing “Ms. American Pie!” I’MMA FCKIN’ LOOSE IT!

@CHATTED

That’s why we gone have karaoke at the wedding reception. I want you to do some Chaka Khan. :yahoo:

French KI$$E$ says:

<~~~~~~~~~~ needs a date for tomorrow
    ____________________________________________

Whats up where you going tomorrow

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MAKE UP MAVEN
    “________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And this ‘ol “cut it out” azz nigga had the nerve to cheat on HER, ”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: RIIIIGHT!

• Ms.Fashion

Man Karaoke is the Shish!!!

Me an the YT girls at work did Salt n Pepa’s Push It and shut shish down!!! Guess who was Pepa????? :hahaha:

Captain Obvious!!!

I think Whitney is busy tomorrow @French :no:

I don’t do Karaoke … People can’t recognize real talent now a days :coffee:

@YSO

Please dont mess up Sweet Thang… MJB already has

• KDub

————————————-
    :dead: Unkka Jessie is fine though.

@ Ms Fashion – REAL TALK! STEAK AND SHAKE HIGH AS HELL! :rofl:

Just kiddin’ I know what you were laffin’ bout! :lol:

• MzTisch

I SWEAH-FO-GAWD you learn something new on this blog everyday. Be it a lurker or a poster.

OMFG…Uncle Joey tho?

• West Coast Chick

Oh And @ Sandra…I wanted to mention that the beautiful Adele wears wigs…just so, you’ll know :grin:

• The Makeup Maven

@ YSO – EVERYBODY should be sangin’ to me at the reception! I will jump start it off…get everybody drunk…GET ‘EM SOME COURAGE AND SHYT!

@JMO

They was just hating on your vocals. I bet you sound just like Rihanna and Beyonce combined. :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

Adele’s Tour Rider Reveals She’s Still Smoking…

December 14, 2011 -British singer Adele is a known smoker. And though the recent vocal chord hemorrhage that she had last November is not caused by smoking, many expected that she will already give-up the habit. Nonetheless, a tour rider for her re-scheduled North American tour revealed that she is still into smoking.

The tour rider was acquired by The Smoking Gun. And apart from the cigarettes and a lighter, wines, European beers, chocolate bars, mug, kettle, honey and non citrus fruits were also in it. To benefit an organization in the UK that helps those affected by a baby’s death, a minimum of $20 is also asked by Adele from all complimentary guests to watch her shows.

@ Ebro – I us’ta shut the church DOWN in my day! :coffee:

#REALTALK!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

I don’t do Karaoke … People can’t recognize real talent now a days
    ________________________________________________

Only time Ill go if Im drunk…. I like a mix crowd though.
    me and the homies from the crib go off then.

Laker

you do Karaoke?

__________________________

:shocked: Welp, at least she’s honest :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

Money for the babies and chocolate. :heart: Adele!

• MzTisch

I wanna do karaoke sooooo bad! It seems like fun………

This Xmas I was killing it on Def Jam Rapstars on the WII.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

<< NO SINGING HERE!! :no: BUT I CAN :whistle: AND WHISPER THE SHAIT OUT OF ANY SONG :grin:

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

I sang irreplaceable and all the YT’s was pointing to the left. Took over the chorus of my damn song but the shots were on them.

@IGO

You ain’t know? I’m the Witty Hutton of my family. :coffee:

OMFG…Uncle Joey tho?
    __________________________________________________________________

Are your initials T I?? :think:

YSoSrs says:

@JMO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Aww dayum, she yoddeling & doing runs all over the place! :rofl:

MzTisch says:

I wanna do karaoke sooooo bad! It seems like fun………

This Xmas I was killing it on Def Jam Rapstars on the WII.
    ____________________________________________

I got that shait for the 360…. :lol:

• Ty

Im glad that she racked up last night. Great album :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

I wanted to mention that the beautiful Adele wears wigs

Sandra need to gone with that foolishness. Any woman in the industry is wearing SOMETHING to protect her hair. Sandra cray. :no: Adele’s natural hair is beautiful and I see how she keeps it that way! Wigs!

Imma sing Anita Baker at said reception :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@TY :wtf: IS THAT A PALE.. :blink: NAAWW I TRIPN…

@YSO

Oh yeah…. Just dont fk up Sweet Thang+

• The Makeup Maven

Did I mention I smoke hella trees back then and not only did EVERYONE get Steak & Shake, I bought an ounce too!!

awwww, the days! Karaoke! :coffee:

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

Next time I think that I wanna sing a Whitney Houston song, I sweater gawd I can’t sing but they are so drunk they may cry!

gypsyeyes says:

^^^^^^^^^^
    I like kicking it with the “Other” folks tho……
    I have always had pleasant experiences. I don’t have to worry about bishes looking at me all up side my head when I walk in. Or mean-mugging from across the room.
    The majority of YT’s are just out for a good arse time.

@William & YSO … :rofl:

I was jus kidding though. I can’t sing for chit and I’ve never done Karaoke. I know I’m bad because sometimes, when singing to myself, I catch myself and say “damn, JMO, that was horrible” :blink: … then I look around to see if anyone else heard me

• The Makeup Maven

@ Smurfette – Just as long as you sing “Giving You The Best That I Got”, we good!

Good night everyone!

MzTisch says:

I wanna do karaoke sooooo bad! It seems like fun………

This Xmas I was killing it on Def Jam Rapstars on the WII.
    ____________________________________________

I got that shait for the 360….
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I can’t wait for the 2nd Edition. My mom, sis, and myself finished out that whole game in 3 days. I thawt I was Lil Kim in that bish. Rockin…..

• I Go There

I dont think Im gonna make it to this reception… drunk Heffas aint finna mess up ths songs for me.

The Makeup Maven says:

YSoSrs says:

@JMO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Aww dayum, she yoddeling & doing runs all over the place!

_________________________

that concoction just gave me a headache :no: :smack:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@SIS :hug: HAVE A GOOD ONE!! :grin:

:nitenite: @Tatted

:whistle: With all my heart……. :lol:

• Ms.Fashion

The Makeup Maven says:

YSoSrs says:

@JMO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Aww dayum, she yoddeling & doing runs all over the place!

__________________________

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????? :hahaha:

You so right though!!!!

@IGO

Have a little faith. Dang. :no:

I’m a sing Mariah’s “Vision of Love”. :yes:

OMFG…Uncle Joey tho?
    __________________________________________________________________

Are your initials T I??

^^^^^^^^
    As in my gub-ment? Nawl……….

• Ty

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@TY IS THAT A PALE.. NAAWW I TRIPN…
    Nope :nono:

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

I’m a big girl and I know that big girls gotta eat too but if this chick on my my FB don’t post something other than a plate of food….Jesus be a fence on her BMI cause I know her blood is thicker than Aunt Jemima’s syrup!

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

<==== thinks Bey is overexposed but she definitely can sing

________________________________________________

I downloaded a few me and the fellas be having concerts an shait.

———————-
    Fool we putting your azz to work yo :rofl:

Thanks for the adjective :D :rofl:

@MzT … I swear you sound like a friend of mine :lol:

@YSO

Alright Ill have faith… but if one song get fked up
    Im leaving. :lol:

Night @Tatt!

Im out too everyone. Bout to go love up on my beybeys! :kiss:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:lol: YALL AINT CHIT TODAY.. :waves: LATERZ..

________________________________________________

I downloaded a few me and the fellas be having concerts an shait.
    _______________________________________________________________________

Sounds pretty close to a man law violation …

#IDCIYDKMN says:

———————-
    Fool we putting your azz to work yo

Thanks for the adjective
    ________________________________________

Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiittttttttt…. :lol:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

And I’m gonna be stone cold sober, thank you. Though if I’m gonna get up and sing I do need the rest of y’all to be pissy drunk. :hahaha:

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

gypsyeyes says:
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    I like kicking it with the “Other” folks tho……
    The majority of YT’s are just out for a good arse time.
    ________________________________________________________
    I was all at their tables. Rubbing on the guys head while singing, backing that thang up. Can’t do that in the black club. They do karaoke in Atlanta like it’s showtime at the apollo.

• #IDCIYDKMN

I downloaded a few me and the fellas be having concerts an shait.

:dead:

________________________________________________

I downloaded a few me and the fellas be having concerts an shait.
    _______________________________________________________________________

Sounds pretty close to a man law violation …
    ______________________________________________________

Never that….

• KDub

I like kicking it with the “Other” folks tho……
    The majority of YT’s are just out for a good arse time.
    ———————————————-
    Best time I EVER have is when I am out with my yt BFF. Everybody needs one. :yes: That bish gets me slizzard and will pay $50 to send my azz home in a CAB.

Fuggin around with BFF…that black heffa will just pass out with me in my car. :rofl:

:cya: @LAKER

• #IDCIYDKMN

*whispers* Yso, we could milli vanilli them AND tell it on here & by days end –get a record deal :lol:

@MzT … I swear you sound like a friend of mine
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Really? You from the Chi too, right?

Probably a relative or a friend of mine too. You know it’s only six degrees of seperation. It’s probably only four in Chicago. What’s your friends first name? :rofl:

Igo, gimme a Hot Toddy story pls :D

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

We still hiring singers for the reception???

@IGO To The Loop Inn in Jersey :coffee: they got mirrors on the ceiling

@MzT … I swear you sound like a friend of mine
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Really? You from the Chi too, right?

__________________________________________________________________

TR_ _ _ _ IS_ _

@MINKTENT

You are always thinking. That’s why I fcks with you. :thumpsup:

#IDCIYDKMN says:

Igo, gimme a Hot Toddy story pls
    ___________________________________

I talk to him Sat… but he wasnt doing much just playing Playstation.
    But His Ex did find out from his moms where he stayed at. And he called me while he was looking out the window and the manager was showing around. So he went to the office and told them to not give her a place.

gypsyeyes says:

gypsyeyes says:
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    I like kicking it with the “Other” folks tho……
    The majority of YT’s are just out for a good arse time.

^^^^^^^^^

I’m jealous! I stopped going out completely because of the atmosphere out here in the Chi. All the fights, stabbings, shootings…up in the dayum club! I’m too old for the b.s., and I have a baby to get home to. I just be wanting to go out and have good time without worrying about some bish slashing my face cuz she think I step on her Mon-no-nos.

French KI$$E$ says:

We still hiring singers for the reception???

@IGO To The Loop Inn in Jersey they got mirrors on the ceiling
    ___________________________________________________
    OMB… we just met.

What would you think of me in the morning?

William … this is your brother?? :lol:

:offtopic: Here is that stupid hoe’s response to her waste of a performance last night:

“Not, 2, Not 1…I wish I at least had a point five percentile worth of ****s to give right now.”

:dead: but before I die, SMH at Hot Toddy :rofl:

Yso #hustler :grill:

@MzT … I swear you sound like a friend of mine
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Really? You from the Chi too, right?

__________________________________________________________________

TR_ _ _ _ IS_ _

^^^^^^
    Ihateu! :rofl:

I was never good at Hangman!

@JMO

Yep thats my bro… he damn crazy.
    we like 4 months apart… :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

gypsyeyes says:
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    I like kicking it with the “Other” folks tho……
    The majority of YT’s are just out for a good arse time.

^^^^^^^^^

___________________________________________________________________

:rofl: … Go to Jokes and Notes … It was decent but damn sure a hole in the wall in which I didnt know … thinking about going back though

• #IDCIYDKMN

Jmo, who said that? What was the question?

@JMO

Yep thats my bro… he damn crazy.
    we like 4 months apart… :lol:

Oh damn :lol:

#IDCIYDKMN says:

Jmo, who said that? What was the question?
    ______________________________________________

They are saying thats Nicki’s response to the feedback from her performance last night

gypsyeyes says:

gypsyeyes says:
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    I like kicking it with the “Other” folks tho……
    The majority of YT’s are just out for a good arse time.

^^^^^^^^^

___________________________________________________________________

^^^^^^^^
    I heard of that place. Is that the one off of King Drive?

Alright Yall… Im out
    Holla at yall tomorrow.

Oh yeah I expect yall heffas to be extra nice tomorrow….

• KDub

———————————————–
    That is how most folks feel as well. Dumb broad. Her career over behind that ish and she stating how much she DON’T CARE. She better ask Janet Jackson wtf happens to you if when go on CBS and show out. Damita Jo career ain’t been the same SINCE. And that ish is apples to oranges…Janet vs. Nicki…Janet was 30 years IN when she did what she did and it still ruined her.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@IGO does it matter?

Ahhh (just her) who cares??? :coffee:

————
    MsTisch, I’ve been there, it’s a good time. Go with friends or on a date.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

MzT … yep, I went for the first time last Nov or Dec maybe. The comedians were good, some were horrible which made it more funny … Tickets were only $5 I think but there was a 2 drink minimum

French KI$$E$ says:

@IGO does it matter?
    __________________________
    Nope
    Not really

:bye: William :lol:

:cya: Hot Toddy’s Bro :nana:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@OTB
    The “Smoking Gun” will tell ALL YOUR F-ing Bizness Though… TELL A LIE and Then EXPOSE (DAT AZZ !!!) :lol:

@gypsyeyes
    Where YOU Be ?!!? I use to go to Karaoke in Columbus, OH with ONE of My Brothers and Black Peeps will CLOWN YO AZZ for not Being able to Sing a SONG Appropriately Though… BUT Some of them can REALLY SANG Though (Word) :coffee:

@IDC & JMO

That sounds cool……..I think I may check it out.

——————
    Go to their website. Sometimes it’s best to have a reservation (if a popular comic is coming).

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@Yall —-> Bye-Bye BABY :kiss:

:kiss: Bye Big Daddy

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

<=== secretly likes how ELOVE says "word" after every sentence like he's stuck in time

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Hmm I didn’t know you could make reservations… will do

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/d2b59364a7129f94e128164e65a073ff.png mzwhang90210

gypsyeyes says:

*********************************************
    :cosign: I have a family member like that. ALWAYS posting pics of artery clogging food and what not. Both her and her daughter look like Hoss Cartwright. :no:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:pray: pls let Adele stay humble!!!

:offtopic:

so this trick want me to THINK for her :blink: next the bish gone ask me HOW to scratch her own ass :cuss:

#fluckmyassistant

• #IDCIYDKMN

Jmo, I’m thinking when Chatted come into town this summer that we’ll plan a night that includes this spot, a couple downtown spots and another spot :coffee:

#bethereorbesquare

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:rofl: u know yo ass ILL ignit right? (but i do too)

Heyyyy Elovah :hug:

• #IDCIYDKMN

Fay, do you all do reviews there? Me thinks she doesn’t have what it takes to strive in her current position and me thinks she needs to be encouraged to find another position that better suits her :coffee:

#imjustsaying

I love love love her features they are so profound! Pretty Woman :yes:

Whats up yall :wave: <– trial size Whipfinity I won on FB

ELove says:

@JMO @Fayla
    BUT Y’all STILL LUBS Me Though !!! :lol::hug:
    ___________________________________________________________________

*removes weave and places afro pic in my hair*

Showya right my brutha!! :fistbump:

• caligirl

I SEE you I See Dyck in Me

Fayla :kiss: Can I expect a package today?… I got a corner left and empty bottle of Whipfinity ain’t gonna be good.

• caligirl

mzwhang90210 – Hell plane only picks up once a week, but they will make a special landing tommorrow in a field near you. Be ready, no bags needed.

:dead:

• caligirl

Where is Choco? Haven’t seen here around these parts lately?

:waves: @ Fay Fay, Cali, ELove, Igo…and erry ones

:lol: @Cali
    —————————
    Hoburger No. 5 :cheer: <–without short shorts on
    ——————-
    :shocked: What? FB Whip Contests? :pouts:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:dead: @CHA flauntin her Whipfinity winnings #iaintmadatcha

YALL if I was doing the reviews that’s EXACTLY what would go down, but since i’m not :coffee: :cuss:

ELovah & u KNOW this mane!! :hug:

CALI :love: u were shipped out today bew, but i left sent u a surprise #secret

:rofl: @ cali

@ Fay Fay…I’m finna order me some Whipfinity as soon as me and MasterCard resolve this mis-unner-standin. They won’t let a heffa charge nuffin cuz she aint paid em in 2 months. The nerve!!! :wtf:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

sorry for the 2 extra emotes Auntie #208 :oops:

YALL well c what had happened was that i do contests on my fb page to “loyal readers” :rofl: #true

• West Coast Chick

what is yall talking about :waiting:

Oh well @ Fay #readyallsmanual #theresgottabealegalway :lol:

————————————
    :waves: Mzwhang

:waves: #IDCIYDKMN

• CHA CHA

:2dance: <— Dont you wanna dance say you wanna dance Ho'buhguh numero uno *passes out at the thought of Whitney up in Heaven now!

:yahoo: YES FAY MY SUNKISSED GODDESS I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF :kiss:

Mzwhang, Whipfinity ACCEPTS MONEY ORDERS :D

*whispers* that’s what I had to do because paypal was not letting me be great.
    ———————————–
    Fay, Whipfinity PASSED my (straight hair) test :yes: , it had already passed (with flying colors) my curly hair test.

• MUNCHOSGIRL

SHE SAID SHE QUIT SMOKING BACK IN MAY.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFZT6CTXz8 datsmdubya2u

It’s just reflexive…. :lipssealed:

• Anna

FeFe says:

@Chatted

@mzTisch

_____________________________________________________________
    :rofl: :bye:
    ~~~~~~~
    It could have been worse, she could have been w/Danny Tanner.

• caligirl

Dances for Fayla :danban: :danban1:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:dead: @mzWhang :rofl: the NERVE!!!

mzwhang90210 says:

#IDCIYDKMN

:hahaha: mzwhang probably doesn’t even know who she’s speaking to yall :lol:

————————————-
    Cha Cha, that was my jam and that very part you typed. Dontcha wanna dance, say ya wanna dance, dontcha wanna dance AHAAAAAAAAAA

• caligirl

West Coast – What up girl!

• CHA CHA

Why are these last two onion rings eyeballing me :wail:

Who was bedding Uncle Jessie? #serious

Say NOOOOOOOOOOO Cha Cha

Summer’s right around the corner.
    Toss them quickly on the floor yo :lol:
    ————————–
    :waves: WCC (it’s @yall)

:waves: Sup Cali! :wink:

• CHA CHA

#IDCIYDKMN says:

annnnd the last part when its going off and she is like :whistle: heeee heeeee…Dance with me baby….heeee ha ha dance….. :wail:

#IDCIYDKMN says:

Say NOOOOOOOOOOO Cha Cha

Summer’s right around the corner.
    Toss them quickly on the floor yo
    ————————–
    WCC (it’s @yall)

____________________________

:waves: hey Yall

whats with all the lettering in the name change? :rofl: at first glance, I thought you was dik in me :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:2dance: <—me & CALI to "Just The 2 of Us"

@YALL :crying: i wanna see!!! #hairfiend
    i only used it to straighten a few strands in the front when i was wearing a 1/2 wig one time, but baby it was GLISTENLIN :grill:

CHA :cheer: u was werkin Ma! i thought it was gone be a problem at 1st :lol:

:waves: @Anna & Dats

@ Yall

I Dont Care IF You Dont Know My Name? :think:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

ok i’m finna log off i keep OD’n on emotes :kona:

• #IDCIYDKMN

Well at least that’s not quite as bad as what Jmo had said! ALmost, but not as bad :lol:

I’m too scared to change it, because it had me in limbo “awaiting moderation”. :shrug:

#IDCIYDKMN says:
    Mzwhang, Whipfinity ACCEPTS MONEY ORDERS

*whispers* that’s what I had to do because paypal was not letting me be great.

________________________
    :rofl: duely noted

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

WCC!! :waves: ok for real i’m gone now

:cya:

:yes: WCC
    ———————-
    Fay, & I only used it whilst wrapping my hair, I haven’t added any more, it’s still not frizzy either :D

I’m gonna do that again, but this time, use my straightener & see how long it holds. Those are my 3 “hair tests” for products, how it works with natural curl, straight, and then with heat.

GOOD JOB GRASSHOPPER :thumbsup:

:nite: Fay

• CHA CHA

mzwhang90210 says:

#IDCIYDKMN says:
    Mzwhang, Whipfinity ACCEPTS MONEY ORDERS

*whispers* that’s what I had to do because paypal was not letting me be great.

________________________
    duely noted

and the blood of your first born :yes:

#IDCIYDKMN says:

mzwhang90210 says:

#IDCIYDKMN

mzwhang probably doesn’t even know who she’s speaking to yall
    _______________________________________________________
    ok I give. …I don’t know. So tell me already your other name…tired of typin all them consonants back to back…got a bish dizzy!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

@YALL :ashamed: <—rly blushing & :crying: <—tears of joy

Thank you girl *sniffles my way home* be safe hun :hug:

:rofl: Yall?????? ur so silly mama-cita. :rofl:

ok who broke the blog this time???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFZT6CTXz8 datsmdubya2u

@Fayla

:danban1:

Just read my email notifying me my whip whip is on the way

:waves: hey Ms Fayla darlin

• GoldenGurl

Adele looks mighty gorgeous here… Photoshop is as BEAST! Have this ish on my computer but, have no idea what to do wit it! :pc: Looking up free online workshops. :coffee:

• Daisy

The camera loves Adele she gives good face in her pics WERK hunni!!!

• 3halos

I have ALWAYS thought she was stunning…. Gorgeous… no matter what her size andddd TALENTED!

• binks

Love love Love Adele but she is looking Rupaulish on the cover

• vero

Morning fam :waves: & *backflips*

• lovezoe

Morning fam!! :heart: to all!

Go to ZMT, I feel SO sorry for Bobbi K. she is surrounded by leeches. Folks taking pictures before her body even get cold. Disgusting.

• bnatural

Morning yall! :waves: Here we go with the Italic font again…..

• iheart

I no like this italic font :no:
    Morning all :waves:

Morning everyone :hug:

iheart your :ha: gravi Hubba Hubba !!!! I bet ya that red floor stank!!!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@IHEART :rofl: HE GRINDING HUH??

• iheart

@Lakes, He was taking a sexy pic for his guhl, ala the hood classic hot cheetos on his booty :yes:

• vero

I heart, no thank you :nono:

Morning ladies :waves:

• iheart

Vero, you know yo gravi want mine :lol:

Good morning @ SIS, Vero, ZoeZoe, bnatural, Iheart & Jenie. :hug:

@ Iheart – What the sam heyul is going on in your gravi?? :blink:

• The Makeup Maven

DID JENIE JUST SAY “HUBBA BUBBA?”! :ghost: I ain’t heard that shyt in YEARS! :rofl:

• iheart

Hey Tatted :waves: That is sexxiness posing with hot cheetos :yes:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@SIS :hug:

• iheart

@Jenie, It smell like ass sweat,hot cheetos and musty balls :hurl:

• The Makeup Maven

Is it just my computer, or is Sandra Rose site ackkin’ a fool? I can hardly see gravis and there is no numbering after #239? :thinking:

• vero

:yes: @Iheart

• iheart

@Tatted, its mine too :rollseyes: Lets move to another post and see if that helps

• vero

Tatted, it’s your comp. I see gravis, font. Except that everything is in italic

• iheart

Lets move to tha cbreezy post :kona:

• Strawberrys and cream

Morning Errbody, It could be if you are on firefox, on explorer, that makes the site different cause i see what tatted see, well I actually dont see Numbers. Gravis etc…

• The Makeup Maven

Moving to Cbreezy post. Thanks Vero & Iheart.

• The Makeup Maven

Creamy – move to the C Brown post.