Beyonce Reveals Her New Boob Job at Jay Z’s Concert

Now we know why Beyonce was in the hospital for so long in January after her surrogate allegedly gave birth to her baby, Blue Ivy. Last night, Beyonce stepped out in public for the first time to attend her husband Jay Z’s concert at Carnegie Hall. It was her first public appearance since the baby’s birth. No one outside of the Metropolitan New York area even knew Jay Z had a concert last night. Which is a strong indication of the media’s decreasing interest in him.

It is obvious from these pics that Beyonce had recent breast enhancement surgery. Beyonce wore a red dress with a plunging neckline so the paparazzi could get good shots of her padding, in a desperate attempt to fool the public into believing she’s breast feeding. How pitiful is Beyonce? Well, you won’t have time to come up with an answer because the attention whore will be in our faces every day for the next few months — until the paparazzi grows tired of seeing her.

Photos: Splash News Online

361 Responses to “Beyonce Reveals Her New Boob Job at Jay Z’s Concert”

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU ARE TO DIE FOR SANDRA! YOUR COMEDY IS EVERYTHING. BUT, BEYONCE WASN’T IN THE HOSPITAL THAT LONG, WHAT 2 DAYS?

lovezoe says:

Knew it! Boob job, no boob job she looks good!

2cents says:

Maybe she is breast feeding???

bnatural says:

I thought that she was out of the hospital in 2 days. I haven’t seen these pics….the others pics were a wee bit more flattering…

She still looks great though…

GeminEyez says:

Someone named Sandra is def reaching with the boob job talk. SMH

:rofl: Pregnancy or not, I dislike her even more now, for obvious reason, Stans it is what it is :shrugs:

gm erryones erryones :hi:

Beyawnce is lookin mighty “chunky” :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Of course Sandra picks the most unflattering one. They were SLAYING Keri Hilson on Twitter. She can’t win for losing

free says:

bytch is a fraud and disgrace.

anywho :offtopic: i loved how mona did the love and hip-hop “reunion” last nite…..

Good morning, Everyone! :wave:

Dem SKRAIT look like some “I just had a baby” tittays! :coffee:

EB says:

She looks like a demon in the 1st picture.

When I had my baby my momma would not let me leave the house. I stayed in the house till my daughter had her 1st doctors appointment at 6 weeks.

CivilEngineer says:

She looks great…and thick

NaijaGal says:

I think she looks bigger now then when she was ‘pregnant’

TiFan4Lyfe says:

wow wow wow maybe its a push up bra?? Lmao

lovezoe says:

I know people who have went to Target right after they left the hospital. Heck, we drove to Williamsburg 3 weeks after I had the baby. We are stronger than we give ourself credit for.

@ Civil :yes:

Daisy says:

Keri doesn’t care she handles the keyboard thugs very well.

Bey looks nice she has hips for months now! I see she rocked blue nail polish for her baby girl.

Good Morning :waves:

I LOVE Joe Willy Black Stocking White Shoes :lol: Rickey is a FOOL!!!!

Ace says:

:think: ….the quality of said pics are suspect…Auntie you wouldn’t be testing out your new photoshop software would you?

Anyway…. my question…is Who got da baby? Is it really babysitting if the Babysitter and the surrogate are the the same person?

#thingsthatmakeyougohrm

Angiegirl says:

:haha:
    She look like wendy Williams!

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Naija – I left your song back in the other post!

AND BTW – from yesterday ————————–> :rolleyes:

EB says:

kahmmillion says:

I’m sorry, but that doesn’t look like a body that a baby came out of two weeks ago. I don’t care what the delusional stands say, they can say their sister’s cousin’s auntie’s uncle’s grandmother’s stepsister’s sister-in-law bounced back just like BeyIFakedMyPregancyce did. I don’t believe you.

This broad looks like she had her boobs done and got some butt shots. FOH!

Mother Jefferson says:

:boobs:

ELove says:

@Free (Comment #9) :rofl: :rofl:

I Guess the “WRATH OF THE Beyounce-STANS” means Absolutely NOTHING (To You Though…) :coffee:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

OH YEAH SANDRA, I THOUGHT THIS WAS AT THE 40/40 CLUB, NOT CARNEGIE HALL. BY THE WAY, WHY YOU POST THE NEGATIVITY POST ON BEYONCE BUT NOT A POSITIVE POST ON THE BENEFIT CONCERT FOR UNITED WAY & SHAWN CARTER SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION?

Ms. Everything says:

:smack: here we again….

She looks good and she has that look of a new mother who’s smushed everything into a girdle/slip/spanx/control top nylons and squeezed into a tight ass dress to show the world they still got it… I’ve done it before

And her breasts don’t look implanted cause they’re obviously full. That’s that milk infusion… I was a DD at least after I had my first child (I was so hurt when they went away)

The Makeup Maven says:

<—- THINKS BEYONCE LOOKS BETTER LIKE THIS THEN WHEN SHE'S STARVING HERSELF.
    But what do I know…I'mma stickler for thicker women! :coffee:

Daisy says:

@Eb My gma didn’t play that leaving the house stuff either after having a baby :nono: My sister and other cousins didn’t listen and always got cussed out for being hard headed

:dead: @ Free! :rofl:

Angiegirl says:

EB says:

She looks like a demon in the 1st picture.

___________________________________________________________________

that would be that big black man in the back of the first pic and all u see is the whites of his eyes and his teeth :no:

_____________________________

This is one site that will never grow tired of blogging about her :coffee:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

Beyaki killed my pillow!!!!

Then she took the pieces and stuck ‘em in her bra!

NaijaGal says:

@Tatted don’t do me like that boo :wail: it was all in jest :wail: I lubs you sugah :hug:

Spell billionaire :rofl::ghost: #lovemylogin

@ Angiegirl says:

She look like wendy Williams!

:hahaha: :rofl: Ain’t that the dam truf!

buddapecan says:

Wish she had stayed home a little while longer just so we wouldn’t have to hear about her uterus. It’s too soon!!!! :crying:

GAGIRL87 says:

:rolleyes:

Her breast look like they still have milk in them, I hated that chit it seems like the milk stayed there forever :coffee:

TPtotalpackage says:

Chile. Bey had a baby. Look at how her hips have spread. I was 104lbs 2 days after giving birth and in a bikini with size D’s a month later because I breast fed. So I won’t even entertain the conspiracy.

:offtopic: I Loved TIP, Tiny and Dem last night! Those two fools were too cute and hilarious together!

LaTechGrad02 says:

She looks healthy and happy. :coffee:

bnatural says:

Why were people going in on Keri Hilson on twitter?

Someone fill me in please.

@ Naija :nono:

@ The Makeup Maven says:

<—- THINKS BEYONCE LOOKS BETTER LIKE THIS THEN WHEN SHE'S STARVING HERSELF.
    But what do I know…I'mma stickler for thicker women!

That's why I don't think that she was prego. She is a big bone girl trying to act like she has thin bones like Kelly. Look her Tina, that broad has some giant bones too. BeyIWillLikeAboutWhereBlueCameFromTilTheDayIDie can act like she is meant to be skinty all she wants, but a big bone broad is a big bone broad.

There is no way she would stay that thin if she was really prego. Even the pics she took with the bathing suit on….come on…

Daisy says:

I like both reunion show formats but John Sally sucks as a host they need somebody messy if they are all going to be on the same stage.

I am ready for BBW MIA :popcorn:

@ bnatural – SOMEONE CAME AFTER KERI??? :shocked:

*not really concerned but just need a new topic*

NaijaGal says:

@Tatted :pray: <<begging

THese phtos have been enhanced a tad bit…

She had the baby a month ago. She looks good.

Sandra throws a conspiracy “breast enhancement” out just to see who latches on………Sandra are you a narcissist?

Angiegirl says:

_____________________________________________________________________

When she said:
    “u know shooo gon head put it in der, ya know…..put shaa…mah luv on top”

I was done! :dead:

free says:

EB says: @ free I agree. I liked the format of the show and how they showed behind the scenes. The other reunions host are so boron and everybody talks over each other.

*****************************************

yes, it gave me more insight into how reality shows work, the dynamics between the producers and players, and mona kept it real.

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

TPtotalpackage says:

Chile. Bey had a baby. Look at how her hips have spread.
    —————————————————-

I’ve been looking at her hips spreading ever since she decided to wear hip pads. The girl is a wiz at paddery. I wish she would co-host with Ru Paul. We could all learn a thing or two about the importance of pads in all garments, including their usage during pregnancy…….

kahmmillion says:

I can’t stand Beyonce’s baby teeth. Just gets on my damn nerves. Keep your damn mouth close or pull them thangs out!

lovezoe says:

Bnatural- They still on her for that “diss song” she made. They were just saying how BIC charted higher than she did, etc.

@ The Makeup Maven says:

<—- THINKS BEYONCE LOOKS BETTER LIKE THIS THEN WHEN SHE'S STARVING HERSELF.
    But what do I know…I'mma stickler for thicker women!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: THAT'S TRUE AS HELL! I always said that I thought "bigger" Beyonce was more appealing, in my opinion. You are bat shyt cray cray Kahmillion, but I love it!

Sit back and watch the stans sip on the :koolaid: , but anyways can we get a post about Love and Hip Hop

@ Naija – OH, OKAY! :hug:

@ The Makeup Maven says:

<—- THINKS BEYONCE LOOKS BETTER LIKE THIS THEN WHEN SHE'S STARVING HERSELF.
    But what do I know…I'mma stickler for thicker women!

*******************************************************

You do know that big bone syndrome is a myth? You either fat or skinny. You can control your weight with diet and exercise.

This is coming from a dude with a whole family of "big boned" heffas

WORDS OF THE DAY:

” And unto him thou gavest Isaac, and unto Isaac also thou gavest Jacob and Esau. As for Jacob, thou didst choose him to thee, and put by Esau: and so Jacob became a great multitude. ”

2 Esdras 3:16 (Apocrypha)

” For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.”

2 Esdras 6:9 (Apocrypha)

iscream says:

Bigger boobs makes your hips look smaller.

What’s up with Jay only donating 6,000 to the Sean Carter Foundation last year. Yet those concert tickets were selling btw 150 to 1500 dollars.

:thinking:

lovezoe says:

On LHH the building they did the producing in looked an awful like Em’s “new place”

mure_noire says:

All I know is that her LOUS are the BIZNESS!!!!

NaijaGal says:

Why won’t they leave Keri alone…everybody isn’t going to like Beyonce…sheesh

2cents says:

So bored

NaijaGal says:

@Tatted :hug: :kiss: thanks boo

Lord he we go with the preaching :rolleyes:

flsun99 says:

She looks great and those boobies are full of milk for Blue Ivy.

Redeemed777 says:

There is a reason for EVERY SINGLE WORD in the BIBLE ( 1611 KJV ), and this is why God warns about adding or subtracting form His word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost:

NaijaGal says:

@lovezoe it probably was…we know she never went anywhere

:waves: Herrroo Errbody

Beyonce looks hot. I’m sure Sandra had some “me” time after seeing those tig ol bittys :lol:

Daisy says:

@free I already knew how reality shows work so that didn’t do anything for me. I wish they wld do interviews AND all appear on stage together :yes: so u get the best of both worlds so to speak

therapist1911 says:

This is coming from a dude with a whole family of “big boned” heffas
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mure_noire says:

@Jenie…Yeah love and hip hop was suspect last night!!! How come some random white dude interviewed Chrissy and the other lady Mona interviewed all the other girls???!?? How come Mona didn’t interview them all??? Damn is Chrissy that threatening???

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

——————————————-

Don’t the Yak’s teeth remind your of an Orca’s? Just do a google image on it.

lovezoe says:

Was it just me who thought that?

<—- LOVES BEING A BIG-BONED HEFFA! :coffee:
    Now, if I could just shed 15 more lbs. of bone, I'd be good! :)

@ therapist1911 says:

@ The Makeup Maven says:

<—- THINKS BEYONCE LOOKS BETTER LIKE THIS THEN WHEN SHE'S STARVING HERSELF.
    But what do I know…I'mma stickler for thicker women!

*******************************************************

This is coming from a dude with a whole family of "big boned" heffas

_____________________________

Maybe in your mind it's a myth. But, you can look at both Beyonce and her mother Tina and see that those are two big boned broads. Even when a person exercise and tries to control their weight, you can still see that they are meant to be fat.

Look at Jennifer Hudson, a fat girl. You can still look at her and see the big bones, she just wasn't meant to be skinny. Look at her legs, her feet….Just like Tina and her daughter, their legs, their hips, their stomach areas….sorry, you can tell me about all the big people in your family all you want, but usually, you can look at a person and see who has big bones and trying to diet and work out to keep it off and who are naturally skinny people.

Redeemed777 says:

It aint none of your so-called sunday pastors that can explain what the prophecy in
    2 Esdras 6:9 is saying.

NONE OF EM.

lovezoe says:

Was it just me who thought that?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :no:

Hershey says:

There’s better photos on toofab dot com, these are grainy as hell and look touched up compared to the others.

Tell em to explain it. I BET YOU GET A BLANK STARE FROM EM

2 Esdras 6:9 (Apocrypha)

lovezoe says:

@muire Chrissy refused to be interviewed by Mona. She said Mona set her up to act a fool because she requested not to be in the same room as Yandy

Redeemed777 says:

This is a prophecy concerning TWO NATIONS of people.

Anyone see how Yandy stuttered when asked did she sleep with Jim? :coffee:

OOOOOOOOHMMMMMMMMMMGEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Redeemed777 says:

The precept for these TWO NATIONS can be found in the book of genesis.

Anyone see how Yandy stuttered when asked did she sleep with Jim? :coffee:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes:

@ NaijaGal says:

Why won’t they leave Keri alone…everybody isn’t going to like Beyonce…sheesh

Those stupid arse stans go crazy over Beyonce like she gives a flying fuk about any of them. If any of them go to hospital or dies tomorrow, will she care! But, they are spending their hard earned money going to her concerts, buying her albums, and making her rich while they can barely pay their rent and keep food in their fridges. I understand younger people falling for the okie doke but grown people are on blogs going hard for a broad who could care less if they are dead or alive, just as long as they are buying her isht. It just baffles me!! #getalifeloserstans

**********************
    Shhhhh dont ruin Sandra’s day. You know Beyonce coming out of hiding gave Sandra life this morning. She prolly still got in her sponge rollers with a lil slobber staring :blink: at Beyonce’s new girls :lol:

Ms. Everything says:

I don’t think the big boned theory is a myth cause skinny as I am, I’m heavier than I should be and I’m not bony skinny… now my big ass head could be adding a good 20 – 30 pounds extra but I doubt it

NaijaGal says:

The highlight was when they showed the scene of Kimbella and Erica meeting and they had to cut and redo the taping b/c Yandy hadn’t introduced Erica yet :wtf:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

Redeemed777 says:

This is a prophecy concerning TWO NATIONS of people.

————————————-

Well, we must be at the end of the world, Redeemed, because the world sure is rotten. A man in Utah blew up his two children yesterday.

Redeemed777 says:

remember the story of Isaac & Rebecca?

and remember her pregnancy?

:coffee: Yep there is a such thing as a big boned girl, and you can control your eating all ya want, and get slim, but some are just meant to be larger then others :shrugs:

GAGIRL87 says:

_________________________________________________________________

They are very cute together and Tiny is so kuntry :lol:

lexdiamonz says:

REDEMEED IS BACK …. THANK U JESUS!!!!!!!! beyaki is going to go down as history to be pregnant and deliver and come out a month later all at the same dress size… U GO GIRL …..*shade*….*side-eye* ….. i am waiting on the house of dereon baby line for the hood rat “chic” babies……so there is a theory on the web about Ma(donald) and her superbowl “illuminati” get-up and stance… LOL!!!!! I love the internet truly a ONE STOP SHOP

iscream says:

I thought it been established that Bey had a boob job. :shrug:

Redeemed777 says:

Yep! tell your so-called pastors in church to break it down for you….

Flawless says:

Beyonce looked happy !!

lovezoe says:

Naja or when they told Jim and Chrissy to change subjects and Jim went off?

@ The Makeup Maven says:

<—- LOVES BEING A BIG-BONED HEFFA!
    Now, if I could just shed 15 more lbs. of bone, I'd be good!

You look good girl….

@ CD, I know right! :rofl:

Tread lightly there’s a couple of fanatics running loose in here :kona:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

Ms. Everything says:

————————————-

Big-bonded people don’t have delicate features like small wrists, ankles, and hour-glass waists. Their bones are usually heavier/thicker.

I’ll give you a hint…

Jacob=Israel

Esau=Edom

kahmmillion says:

Why Yandy’s leg rub together all the way down to the knees? Has anyone else noticed that? Who does Yandy’s makeup? I mean, that was the worst eyeliner job I have ever seen.

flsun99 says:

lovezoe says:

Anyone see how Yandy stuttered when asked did she sleep with Jim?
    ***************************
    I saw it!!!

NaijaGal says:

@Choco D I hate you for that gravi…does that baby have fingerwave freeze :rofl:

@Hershey

You should know by now that I DONT GIVE TWO FUKKS :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

Why was I annoyed when the producers kept saying things like “adding new characters”, “having a plot” “expanding peoples roles” I was like is this “reality t.v.” or a soap opera :coffee:

:stop: I truly believe Yandy :hump: ole Jimmy and I think Chrissy has that gut feeling like most women get with they cheating a$$ man :yes: but she so in love :rolleyes: :violin:

Redeemed777 says:

Yep tell them thieves ( stealing your money and calling it tithes ) to explain this prophecy to you….

LOL Makeup Maven…….please no offense, I only call my family member big boned heffas..lol I wasn’t referring to all THICK women.

@Naija

:yes: That chit proper aint it :lol:

mure_noire says:

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves: @ maven still purdy self (ihatechu)

Agreed that big bones is a myth. Weight can be controlled thru proper diet, excercise and internal cleansing. At least it does for ME. And I have a family of “alleged” big boned women.

that is all.

GAGIRL87 says:

Chocolate :coffee:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

I’ll give you a hint…

Jacob=Israel

Esau=Edom
    ——————————-

So, Redeemed, in your estimation, is “Israel” a place or state of mind?

@ The Makeup Maven says:

<—- LOVES BEING A BIG-BONED HEFFA!
    Now, if I could just shed 15 more lbs. of bone, I'd be good!

You look good girl….
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank you! :biggrin:

GaGirl :coffee:

lovezoe says:

@jenie Chrisdy had a feeling or knew. If we could see it through the tv I know she saw it. Heck, Stevie Wonder sees it.

mure_noire says:

________________________________________________________________________

I think she was trying to hide her stomach.

therapist1911 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OH NO, THERAPIST! I wasn’t offended. I was merely stating fact! I :heart:
    my body! Do I wish I could get rid of the tummy I have, YES, but even w/that, I adore my figure! I wouldn’t want to be shaped any other way!
    :biggrin:

#TEAMILOVEME!

@ MzWhang – Why thank you…….I DON’T EEM’ GOT ON MAKEUP!! :nono:

Hershey says:

This is my thoughts on Chrissy, Yandy Jimmy love triangle. Chrissy told Emily as long as Jim’s dirt doesn’t come to her door she feel respected. Well, Yandy came to her door, rang the doorbell, sat on her couch, ate a sammich, fugged her man and then exited through the same door. Yandy always played nice-nasty with Chrissy, daughter in law book, dancing to Mama Jones song, etc, it just finally came to a head and the louder, bigger woman won. :bye: Yandy

PS I can’t wait for the ignance to come from LHH Hotlanta!!!

LaTechGrad02 says:

What made Erica cry? I missed that part.

lexdiamonz says:

yeah for real Monica is an example of a “small boned” chic… JHud look like a damn buick…b4 surgery now since surgery she look like a bobble head but her big-boned phuckery is still there look at them “cankles” forgive me yall for i have sinned…..(talking bout folk) LOL… but for reals beyaki is 2 FATBURGERS from being gone….

mzwhang90210 says:

:dead: @ ChocD’s gravi. Imma call CPS..ya’ll aint right messin up them babies heads :rofl:

I need to check my account to see if my refund posted :kona:

Daisy says:

I don’t think(never did think) Yandy and Jim slept together :shrug: that is not the issue IMO

flsun99 says:

I come from a blood line of bigboned(ed) women but I am a size 8. I watch what I eat, and do a lil walking daily. Both sides of my family are BIG BONED(ed). I’ve had 4 children (one died) and I look better than some of these high school children. So coming from a family of BIG BONEDEDNESS (yes, I made that up) doesn’t mean it applies to everyone.

Hershey says:

This is my thoughts on Chrissy, Yandy Jimmy love triangle. Chrissy told Emily as long as Jim’s dirt doesn’t come to her door she feel respected. Well, Yandy came to her door, rang the doorbell, sat on her couch, ate a sammich, fugged her man and then exited through the same door. Yandy always played nice-nasty with Chrissy, daughter in law book, dancing to Mama Jones song, etc, it just finally came to a head and the louder, bigger woman won. :hi: Yandy

PS I can’t wait for the ignance to come from LHH Hotlanta!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost: BUT I AGREE!

Cocoabana says:

I’m happy I don’t invest time in posting 1374727274 reasons about why I don’t like someone LOL

Bey looks fabulous, white folk dont say sh*t about the supermodels in bikinis 3 weeks after birth.

Off to see my Giants. LET’S GO NYG!

free says:

mure_noire says: @ Lovezoe…Yeah I caught that too!!! If it never happened, clearly she would have just said NO! But she didn’t. She stuttered and that led me to believe they did do something.

*********************************************

at one point, it seemed as though she was gonna say yes…and then she finally said they didn’t but about 5 damn minutes had passed.

The Makeup Maven says:

@ MzWhang – Why do your gravi look as if “it” can be related to Old Dirty Bastard! :blink:

RIP, ODB!

Morning folks!

(Typing from my bed while high on muscle relaxants…. :-D )

Bey turned into Tina overnight! Lawd!! I think she is going to work real hard to lose the weight but her hips are staying. What we are seeing is what Bey is supposed to naturally be. That 135-140 lb Bey is a lie, fairy tale and a fallacy!

And I don’t believe in “big bones”, but I believe some folks are just not meant to be super slim even with diet, exercise and the like.

lexdiamonz says:

I BETTER SEE AUNT SANDY on LHH Atlanta …. I BETTER!!!! she stay putting these fools on blast… LOL

lol maven yanno.

:offtopic: A woman ran up to a homeless couple here in LA…handed them her 6 month old baby and told them “THEY are after me, keep my baby, I’ll be back.”
    And ran off. :smh:

@ lexdiamonz says:

That’s what I’m saying. No matter how much surgery or exercise or dieting a big boned personn does, you will always be able to see that that person was meant to be heavy. JHud may be thin now, but she makes her shoes look like they are doing the matrix. Those sucker be ready to pop. Look at Star Jones, her shoes be all doing the gangster lean and her wrists are just big. Same with Beyonce, no matter what she does, you can tell that she was meant to be fat. She, since the time of Destiny’s Child, was always a fat girl trying to keep up with the skinny girls in the group. She has always been one cheese burger away from being the old Jennifer Hudson. No matter what Monica does, she won’t get fat.

tcw684 says:

here we go :popcorn:

Chocolate Diva says:

I pulled the Yandy all night with my boo. Everything he asked me my reply was “am I getting paid for it, am I receiving checks. :lol: He thought it was funny the first 5 times but after he starting ignoring me :coffee:

Smonae80 says:

Beyonce looks good, all these flucking theories, people want her 2 blow up & look a mess 4 what??
    Just cause, you, yo momma sista cousin couldnt drop they weight n 4 years Bey supposed look like a beach whale cause she “Big Boned”..
    She ain’t the same size, but the extra weight don’t take away from her ,
    Boob job, try milk
    All that hate & bitterness gone kill u

lexdiamonz says:

sister BIG BONES… can a brother walk you home…..look like a plate of neckbones…

jazi65 says:

Is that wendy williams :blink:

lovezoe says:

Hershey your analysis is ON POINT!! Yandy and Jimmy got down. No one (not even Chrissy) gets mad over a book or a song.

lexdiamonz says:

sister BIG BONES… can a brother walk you home…..look like a plate of neckbones…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes:

free says:

Hershey says: This is my thoughts on Chrissy, Yandy Jimmy love triangle. Chrissy told Emily as long as Jim’s dirt doesn’t come to her door she feel respected. Well, Yandy came to her door, rang the doorbell, sat on her couch, ate a sammich, fugged her man and then exited through the same door. Yandy always played nice-nasty with Chrissy, daughter in law book, dancing to Mama Jones song, etc, it just finally came to a head and the louder, bigger woman won.

*************************************

i agree. it was getting too hot for jim. like they say in nola, the block was hot!

GAGIRL87 says:

___________________________________________________________________

:ghost:

NaijaGal says:

@lovezoe girl yes…how are you going to interrupt them and tell them they need to talk about something else…I was :rofl: when Jim went off on dude

flsun99 says:

*********************

vero says:

Morning Fam :waves: and :hug: to everybody !

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

You know what….. I am actually slightly scared because I’m almost certain I’ll look just like her after birth. Bey has always been my “body-twin” but we are both fighting a “big girl” gene. And her mama before the “nip-tuck” was shaped JUST like my gma which is where my shape comes from….

I am concerned…… :-(

*Finds Candi to continue looking up surrogates in the DMV area*

GAGIRL87 says:

Smonae80 :coffee:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

lexdiamonz says:

sister BIG BONES… can a brother walk you home…..look like a plate of neckbones…

———————————-

Well, times are hard, and a brotha gotta make sure that a woman got a job and some food in her refrigerator.

EB says:

If yandy was around me for 8 years with all that azz I would have grabbed it a couple of times. I think yandy & Jim smanged.

:dead:

:rofl: i am not saying nothing about Beyaki… one time a “stan” went in on me for talking about BeJesus… LOL when that lil BIC pics come out the world wide web going to SHUT DOWN i promise you that ….

mzwhang90210 says:

@lex….I mentioned this in an earlier post but….I think (from looking at the “Behind the Scenes” footage from Love and Hip Hop…that never made it on air…that the reason Yandy mentioned what Jim spent on Chrissy in that email?…was because some of Yandy’s commission checks from Jim were short. And Yandy was saying in that email…something like.. “I dunno if my missing commission money went to buy Chrissy hand bags or shoes…yada yada yada.”

Yandy was explaining it to Mona in a clip that I saw that was not on the show. Producers cut that part out though…prolly to make the show more messy.

therapist1911 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OH NO, THERAPIST! I wasn’t offended. I was merely stating fact! I

#TEAMILOVEME!
    **********************************

Team Love the Skin you In!!! OH an Buenos Dias Senora Makeup Tatted Maven Diva

free says:

lexdiamonz says: I THINK it was evident after the “infamous” email that Jimmy and Yandi smushed WTF your “manager” going to worry about you spending your dough on a bish for ….SUSPECT and Pissy( i mean chrissy) aint dumb ..street code 101… bishes checking your man for dough ummm yeah she hit that….

********************************************

yandy said something to the effect that jim was putting all that money into chrissy when he still owed her for some gigs….

I am concerned…… :-(

*Finds Candi to continue looking up surrogates in the DMV area*
    -_______________________________________________________________________-

lovezoe says:

Naja- I see why jimmy and Chrisdy together! Their attitudes Are a perfect puzzle piece lol

I Go There says:

Whats up folks

Bey and Titties…. cool to me

BlackBeauti says:

If Beyonce just had a baby no way her stomach should be that damn flat. Also the only reason I believe Sandra is because we have yet to see one nude pic of beyaki posing on the cover of a magazine sporting her baby bump. Many celebrities are known to do that.

NaijaGal says:

@khamillion yous a damn fool :hahaha:

free says:

LaTechGrad02 says: What made Erica cry? I missed that part.

*****************************

she realized she made a damn fool of herself on national tv; therefore, her phone never rang…..

lexdiamonz says:

EXACTLY @ flsun99 SERIUOSLY is Jim Jones really balling like that .. and that ish about jimmy her brother is SLANG for we fux from time to time I BELIEVE the lightbulb went off when she read the email from yandi… momma jones know that ish too… the whole scenario is SUSPECT why jim never CHECKED yandi for talking reckless to his girl YANDI QUIT remember….

:shocked:
    Pregnancy (or boob jobs) does a woman good!
    :yes:

lovezoe says:

Erica was shedding crocodile tears. She figured out she no better than Kim.

Chocolate Diva says:

I think Beyonce looks good and well proportioned. Saying she looks like Wendy Williams is a insult to society. I swear I saw Wendy kissing that trophy when the 49ers won. Wendy got herself a Superbowl ring :coffee:

Everybody cant look like a teenage boy going through puberty when they give birth.

i meant seriously LOL drunk typing is WRONG

Morning folks!

(Typing from my bed while high on muscle relaxants…. )

______________________________

Ain’t no such thing as big bones, your big azz is just big, don’t blame it on bones.

1. big boned: An excuse used by fat people when they don’t want to admit that they are fat.
    Honest Person: You are fat!
    Fat Person: No I am just big boned!

2. big boned: A nice way of saying one is fat, built in an odd way, or a giant.
    “Am I fat Mommy?”
    “No of course not sweetie, your just big boned…”

3. big boned: When someone’s bones are larger than average (this can also be described as “stocky”). Can also be used to say someone is fat in a polite way.
    Man, Oprah is “big boned”.

kahmmillion says:

Grown People + Stan(ing) for a Celebrity Who Could Care Less About Them = PATHETIC

NaijaGal says:

They never did read the email like they promised :thinking:

BlackBeauti says:

********************
    My stomach was flat after giving birth to my third child two weeks later. Its called breast feeding. :coffee:

Monica = high metabolism

JHud= eat the wrong food & slow metabolism

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

BlackBeauti says:

—————————-

:waves: IGo. Nice Cakes :yes:

I believe I said good morning :cuss: :mad: :karate:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

And whatever body magic/girdle/body wrap Bey done stuffed herself into for last night needs to be packaged and sold right NA!!!

She prolly had to vaseline up to slide into it but damn!!! I’d buy!!

*said with Flex Belt on highest setting possible*

:hi: vero.
    I cant with your gravi tho. LOLOLOLOL.

lexdiamonz says:

and IF he was breaking off Xissy instead of paying HER for real i would be out too…. or was he not paying her because they were “brother” sister… LOL what did yandi mean in the fight when she told old girl she works for her money and yandi works for hers….

****************************

CD you do know the Giants won the Superbowl right…not the 49er? Unless u talking about a pervious year lol

therapist1911 says:

therapist1911 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OH NO, THERAPIST! I wasn’t offended. I was merely stating fact! I

#TEAMILOVEME!
    **********************************

Team Love the Skin you In!!! OH an Buenos Dias Senora Makeup Tatted Maven Diva
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I do. I wish I was just being modest, but I’m not! I’m not one of these overweight bishes DYING to be thin! Just not happening….BTW, morning to you too, Therapist! :hug:

@vero :waves:

ELove says:

@Black (Comment #162)
    BUT You’re a NON Beyounce-STAN (So WTF Do YOU KNOW Though…) :rofl:

SEE Comment #141 for MORE CLARIFICATION :coffee:

candibfly says:

i saw more flattering pics on other websites but i wouldn’t expect that here :shrugs:

baby talk doesn’t interest me *scans the post for other off topic topics*

oh good morning and shyt doe :coffee:

_________________________________
    Who you talmbout? :popcorn:

Vero your gravi bawahahahahahahha :hahaha: :rofl:

vero says:

Oops, it must be my gravi :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Lexi prob the same thing she meant when she said she hold Jim down :coffee:

:hi:
    ManI
    Igo
    Dougie
    Hershey

and erryones else.
    I’d forgotten about that SUV lunge that beYAWNce did. smh @ the fluckery

Heeey Vero, Ebro :hug:

@Therapist

Why u gotta call me out. :ashamed:

#tryingtomakeajokeandbecamethejoke :cry:

free says:

flsun99 says: I think Yandy was talking spending HER commission money on Chrissy. I read that somewhere on another blog, but I can’t remember the name of it.

************************

she said it to mona when she went over to her house.

Smonae80 says:

GAGIRL :waves:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

She prolly had to vaseline up to slide into it but damn!!! I’d buy!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign:

candibfly says:

i cannot with these baby finger waves in that gravi tho

iheart says:

MAWNING :waves:
    <== Big Boned and lovin it :yahoo:

@ Hershey says

Honest Person: You are fat!
    Fat Person: No I am just big boned!

2. big boned: A nice way of saying one is fat, built in an odd way, or a giant.
    “Am I fat Mommy?”
    “No of course not sweetie, your just big boned…”

Man, Oprah is “big boned”.

:dead:

I Go There says:

Whats up Tatted

Hey Choclate

and Hello Mzwhang

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

She prolly had to vaseline up to slide into it but damn!!! I’d buy!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:cosign: I’d buy two, one for the car, for emergency appearances and shyt :rofl:

ALBoy says:

@ Hershey :warning: Can also be used to say someone is fat in a polite way.
    Man, Oprah is “big boned”. SEXY

I fixed that for you. Dont negative font about my baby :coffee:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

Everybody insisting her stomach shouldnt be that flat needs to understand that she is stuffed into a shaper!!! Her stomach probably isnt that “flat.”

A telltale sign that someone has on a shaper: in a skin tight dress, yet there is no indentation around the stomach where a navel would be.”

Kim Kardashian wears a shaper constantly.
    JHud (to my surprise) does not.

Look at some pics of these celebs in tight dresses and you’ll see.

Beyonce almost always has on a shaper! C. Milian usyally does not (but did in one pic I saw a while after she gave birth.)

candibfly says:

I think Yandy was talking spending HER commission money on Chrissy.
    ——————–

shiiid i’d be made too. run me my damn money! :mad: i worked for it and u just gon spend it on horse weave ponytails and jury (yandy voice) for ur girl?! :nono:

@ RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12) says

:dead:

Hershey says:

Igo…you should change your name

@Hershey

Yo gravi gives me the heebies jeebies :no:

WHat up err body :coffee:

free says:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12) says: I believe Sandie and the other blogs because of how her breast and stomach could go from gigantic to non-existant. Plus the way that she dived into that waiting SUV like she was a line backer two days before she “gave” birth. Ahem.

***********************

i guarantee there is a stan on here that dived into an SUV the day before they gave birth. just like there is a stan who tits, azz, and legs spread like butter AFTER they gave birth but waist shrunk to nothing.

beyonce’s pregnancy is like benjamin buttons. it went in reverse! and that smile on her goofy azz face says it all.

iheart says:

Hey Al :hi:

WHats up with the pic quality did they take it with a 110 camera? :coffee:

I like how thick she is though

:hi: Al.
    I can’t wait to see pics of Blue Ivy Irish Soap or whatever her name is. Wonder how much the paparazzi will pay for pics?

iheart says:

I said hi to yous bishes :cuss: :mad:

vero says:

Let me go back and put up a regular gravi. Too much foolishness going on in here :rofl: @Hershey I heart kahmmillion CD and you too. I GO

lexdiamonz says:

but the real QUESTION is where is Juelz getting his money from… LOL…..

and DIPSET is still a crew….. #teamletitgo

Monique= big boned…..
    halle= nuff said…

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

free says:

***********************

———————————————

You know it!

@MZ WHANG
    “A woman ran up to a homeless couple here in LA…handed them her 6 month old baby and told them “THEY are after me, keep my baby, I’ll be back.”
    And ran off. :smh:”
    _____________________________________________

Fantasia still running from thos bill collectors huh?

Whats up Iheart

:waves: @Iheart
    :dead: @Mzwhang

LadeeA says:

Why is she walking all sideways and crooked like that.

She looks dumb as hayle (in my Madea voice)

She looks more goofy post supposed baby :coffee:

Mornin eryboty! :waves:

What’up Al-Boogie :coffee:

@Candi

Lemme know where you decide to get your surrogate from. Maybe we can get a 2-for-1 deal on the pricing. Or at least a BOGO 50% Off.

Thanks! :coffee:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

Kim Kardashian wears a shaper constantly.
    JHud (to my surprise) does not.

Look at some pics of these celebs in tight dresses and you’ll see.

___________________________________________
    Jlo wears one at all times even with her shorts. I think Bey wears the shaper with the built in hip pads. There’s a “alabaster, knee grow loving” woman I work with who wears a shaper with hip pads, but no assatall so she looks identical to Bey from the front, but the back and side views are distorted. :nono:

Ace says:

Doing my Post 200 Check in…

I’ll be back when comments hit 300…(damn these bey posts…)

Hey Candi,IGO, Hersh, Sassy, Elove, Man(shouldn;’t you be working…it’s that season), CD, Maven, Mean’s baby dady…if i missed anyone…i’ll hit you up in the 300s…

*chucks a duece and walks out*

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

Al.

————————————————

Why you wanna see an image of a camel in a hair bow on a bar of soap?

@ Tatted good day to you :coffee:

@Therapist

Why u gotta call me out.

#tryingtomakeajokeandbecamethejoke

************************************************

Sorry!!! Blame it on me!

@ Hershey says:

_________________________________
    Who you talmbout?

Since we in this Beyonce post, I’m going with the Beyonce stans. It’s just pathetic the way these people are going crazy over a PERSON. They worship this woman….I’m not good at reciting the scriptures, etc., but @ Redeem doesn’t the bible say, don’t put no other false gods or idols or something like that before me? And, that’s what these stans are doing, they are worshiping these celebs like they are gods.

Al :coffee:

The Makeup Maven says:

<— STILL THINK IT WAS CLASSIC WHEN CHRISSY TOLD MAMA JONES THAT SHE SPELLED PSYCHOTIC WRONG, AND THEM MAMA JONES WAS LIKE "OH!" :blink:

:rofl: @ means baby daddy :lol:

candibfly says:

@dougie i’ll probably just adopt a baby when i’m 35 and be done with it :coffee:

ELove says:

@ALBoy
    I CAN’T See Oprah’s BONES Though…

BUT She’s BIG-Headed, BIG-Bootyed, BIG-Breasted and BIG-Mouthed… Can YOU Tell us if She’s BIG-Puzzyed Though Dawg :coffee:

@ CD why dont we get completly naked :coffee:

:waves: Ace

@Therapist

Whaddup Ace! :hug: Dayum, you chucked up, and then dipped! :lol:

I already am :coffee:

THEM :boobs: IS FULL OF THAT MILK!! :yes: LOOK THEM HIPS… CONGRATS BEY
    BUENOS DIAS :waves:

lexdiamonz says:

but the real QUESTION is where is Juelz getting his money from… LOL…..

and DIPSET is still a crew….. #teamletitgo

Monique= big boned….. fat
    halle= nuff said…
    nonfat

IMO, for years people said JHud was big boned, did her bones shrink with the weight loss? :shrugs:

#seriousquestion

@ Elove if it stood alone it would weigh in at about 12lb 10ozs its great

:dead: @Elove

SIS :2dance: & :hug:

candibfly says:

jhud wasn’t big boned. she was just eatin too many bojangles biscuits.

ELove says:

@Ace
    Whaddup Though BIG-PIMP !!!

And GOOD Morning Everybody !!! :coffee:

flsun99 says:

*****************
    Yep, yep, Mama Jones knows what’s up. Didn’t Mona say Yandy has been knowing Jim for like 10 years? I think Yandi let Jimmy hit that a few times and that’s why he kept Yandi and Chrissy away from each other.

@ACE U MISSD ME :wail: U NO LOOVE ME NO MORE!! :shank:
    @SIS :2dance:

iheart says:

Hey Mz Whang :waves:
    ChocD &Hershey :coffee:

She looks great. Wide load indeed. :lol:

ELove says:

@ALBoy
    I CAN’T See Oprah’s BONES Though…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :blink: & :shocked:

ALBoy says:

well why you didnt tell me I would have already pulled out the lock box put this plastic pallet down and pulled out the list of safe words :coffee:

I Go There says:

hey Vero

Whats up Laker
    hows it hanging

Hey Ace, MzWhang & Iheart! :waves:

@Hershey
    I forgot- yes, J. Lo does wear one a lot. I’ve seen her without in a Herve Leger dress within the last year though. But she does usually have one on. As does Rihanna every one in a whille and its VERY noticeable when she does because she has so many pics in tight clothes without it.

iheart says:

OTB :cheer: Cubbin latley?

Hello Sir

:yahoo: OTB
    :hug: @Tetted

iheart says:

ELove says:

@ALBoy
    I CAN’T See Oprah’s BONES Though…

:dead:

SASO whats up baby

iheart says:

Hey,Vero,Tatted &Dougie :hi:

ALBoy says:

@ Otb whats up ma I heard you got that fire rice let me get a bowl :coffee:

mzwhang90210 says:

@Dougie…where does one obtain one of these body slimming contraptions?
    I’m asking for a friend :coffee:

Iheart :hug:

@ Vero – Would you kindly explain who “Tetted” is?! :coffee:

Ewww iHeart! That gravi! *Cube voice* You know WE BE CUBBIN. :hahaha: Waddup gal..

:lol: I’m sorry Tatted… but the titty part is true also :coffee:

Hershey says:

Did anyone love Chrissy’s haircut as much as I did? I thought she rocked that thang :love: her hair, but the red lip was worn out by all of them

Vero I would hug you but that gravi! What is wrong with yall! Thats not a ? tho… :lol:

@Hershey

LOVED Chrissy’s hair. But she seemed to be overly bronzed like Olivia. Olivia was looking very Rue Paul drag race to me :shrugs:

flsun99 says:

Hershey says:

Did anyone love Chrissy’s haircut as much as I did? I thought she rocked that thang her hair, but the red lip was worn out by all of them
    ****************************
    I loved the cut! She was rockin’ that sh!t.

@Al That Ben Jerry’s was BOGO and I got some jasmine on stand by…in case thats what you like.. :coffee: <—a sweet ass chit Caramel Mocha from my local Black-Donald's.

@Al
    Hey love!!

@MzWhang
    My friend who has some told me to tell you….

A boutique that specializes in custom made under garments.

My friend has tried all of the above. :coffee:

vero says:

OTB, i never introduced you to Flexi? his name says it all :lol:

I’m asking for a friend

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Vero…..What “titty” part?

@IGO IM GOOD.. :kiss:
    @SASS HOW WE FEELING TODAY?? :hug:
    @IHEART & MZWANG FUDGE U AND UR DAM GRAVIS :no:

but the red lip was worn out by all of them

:yes: and :yes: to ChocD’s overly bronxe statement.

@MzWhang
    My friend who has some told me to tell you….

A boutique that specializes in custom made under garments.

My friend has tried all of the above. :coffee:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hershey says:

@ CD she was shiny as a new penny wasn’t she? :rofl:

Too funny, Dougs and Whang and moi have the same friends.. :lol:

VERO REALLY NOW THAT GRAVI FO REALZ!! :lol: MORRNING LADY

:rofl: @ Dougie…thanks!!

@LAker
    :hug: I’m alright! I’m at home in bed…high as a muhfugga! “you feeln it….”

I’m good though!

evie14 says:

Why is she almost looking like Nene Leaks. In the body not face.

:dead: @Hershey……

LOL…

@ OTB you know Im lack toes and tolerant I cant eat no Ice cream :no:

@MzWhang
    My friend who has some told me to tell you….

Spanx (sold online and at Nordstroms – *in the lingerie dept next to the pantyhose usually on a stand alone rack*) works

Body Magic (sold online or usually by independent consultants – like Mary Kay folks)don’t wear under t-shirts you will look like you have a bullet proof vest on

A boutique that specializes in custom made under garments.

Macys: MagicWear and BodyShape lines are pretty decent and lower in cost than the above options as well. wear two magicwears at once, sure you won’t be able to breathe comfortably, but who cares? you’ll look amazing :rofl:

My friend has tried all of the above

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SASSY OH SO U ESSTRA GOOD TODAY.. :blunt: I KNOW UR AZZ IS SORE!!

:waves: OTB & Laker
    …lol…@ OTB…same friends..small world.

@MzWhang

My friend said “no problem and that Spanx is a clear winner cause some of Body Magics contraptions may make you not make it on time if you have to urgently urinate…..she doesnt know that from 1st hand experience or nothing though.”

Genia says:

Sandra you are funny….I know I’m stating the obvious, cause any SR member worth their salt already know the deal…but you know…that we know…that this site is the only site with this picture where this girl’s body is distorted. BOOB JOB? SMH :rofl:

I’m not sure what’s worse, how hard you go after this girl or the fact that we…your faithful members,even bother to read the predictable BEY POST.

vero says:

Tatted, tetted tittied sounds the same (to me)

:bye: Lakes, you like?

@Al I did not know you was intolerant. :hahaha: Thats too funny to me for some reason..sorry …but sorry that should have been uncle bens. Our uncle ben. :yes:

:dead: @Sassy & Hershey

latest post should have said “and MZW “

<— NEVER SPEAKING TO VERO AGAIN! :coffee:

@ Dougie
    :wink: “we” gotcha! :rofl:

same friends..small world..

:yes: ..small blog..great tips on everything. :lol:

I Go There says:

Laker I see you… :lol:

Genia says:

@Al
    Hey love!!

@MzWhang
    My friend who has some told me to tell you….

A boutique that specializes in custom made under garments.

My friend has tried all of the above.
    ____________________________________________________
    BodyMagic is the TRUTH….it will flatten er”thang and lift er”thang you need it to… The key to the bathroom is to carefully cut a hole in the crotch. Like dougie.. I don’t know first hand…a friend told me :coffee:

@GENIA HERSHEY KISS :kiss: HOWS MY CALI SUNSHINE DOING?? :2dance:

@ SIS – i’m REALLY missing her today! :crying1:

MsOnederful says:

:offtopic: Did you guys notice when filming Reality of Love and Hip Hop they only filmed Yandy from the Chest up? Maybe she is preggers.

Morning EVERYBODY!

@VERO NO I DONT LIKE.. :lol:
    @IGO AS LONG AS YOU SEE ME :grin:

@Hershey
    Oh….so you got the same friends that me, MzWhang, and OTB have huh?

BTW: My friend has also been a victim of the “bulletproof” vest look of a body magic under a t-shirt. She was sooooo mad when she saw oics later from that day and could see that sh*t!!!

She was pissed nobody said nothing cause shwe knew they could see that sh*t too!! :lol:

Genia says:

:hugs: & :kiss: to all the beautiful ones!!! you know who you are… Maven!!! OTB!!! my girl Laker!!!!!just to name a few (if I missed anyone…it’s only because I didn’t scroll up)

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SIS WERE THE SMOFF CRIMINIAL AT TODAY?? :hug: :cry: <<WE CRY TOGETHER!-JARULE VOICE!

The Makeup Maven says:

Genia – :hug: :kiss: HOW ARE YOU BOO, WIT’CHO PURTI SELF!

Chit. @IGo we see you. That gravi? NSFW. Mkay.

Tatted but why? :(

Ace says:

So we in the 300s now…time for my next check in..

@Lakers

I’m sorry i missed you, didn’t know you where here yet… :hug: (my phone is silent…i believe someone *sideyes* is playing hookie)

@Vera

Don’t get in your feeling about this but…….F*ck You, F*ck Your Life, F*ck What you Stan for…Do not Pass Go Do Not collect $200……that GRAVI IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!! AND SHOULD BE SENT TO THE PITS OF GRAVI HELL!!

*collects himself*

Welp …i’ll check in with ya’ll at the 400s or :newpost: which ever comes first…..

*chucks another duece then exits*

The Makeup Maven says:

@ SIS – at work! I only have 9 days left! BUT THE CLOSER IT GETS, THE MORE I’M MISSING HER! :(

BUT I’M :dead: at the JaRule reference!

<<WE CRY TOGETHER!-JARULE VOICE

vero says:

Lakes, you should. He can do a lot of things :coffee:

I Go There says:

OTB

Cmon a lil azz aint hurt nobody.

:hug: @GG. Hello beauty!

:lol: @a uni boobed-bodied Dougie! :hahaha:

:dead: & :ghost: @ACE

is it really that bad??? :rofl:

Yes, yes.. :no: thats a lot of ass.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SIS AWW ITS OK SIS IT WILL BE HERE AND U CAN GET SOME OF THAT GOOD LOVIN :hunch: :love: I USED TO LOOOVE JA UNTIL 50 CENT MUUUUURRDA HIS DAM CARRER :rofl:

@OTB

I CLEARLY stated several times that I have NEVER had these problems by my CLOSE FRIEND has!

I RESENT the implication that I would ever don a bulletproof vest like garment under a t-shirt so erroneously. I KNOW better. :coffee:

*mean mug for you not paying attention and insinuating such fallacies*

*but my CLOSE FRIEND has

vero says:

Why did Ace call me Vera though???

@ SIS – :hug:

Fiddy DID in deed murda that fools career! :lol:

vero says:

Why did Ace call me Vera though???
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Prolly the same reason you called me Tetted, Tittied, etc. :coffee:

@OTB THAT GRAVI IS TOO MUCH AZZ!! :lol:
    @ACE :hug: I KNOW UR WIFIE WILL TXT IN A MIN.. SHE PROLLY BUSY WORKING AND CHIT.. :grin:

I Go There says:

Okay its alot…but its a nice LOT. :lol:

*cleans lenses* :rofl:

Im sorry, Im sorry. I went back and re-read it. *scout’s honor hand*

I apologize. I know what happens when comprehension leaves the blog. :hug:

CFREE says:

She just had a baby them thangs posed to look like that :boobs: She looks good to me :shrug:

Sup Peeps :peace:

@SIS HE SURE DID.. :cry:

vero says:

:lol: @Tatted. I said i was sorry !!!

@IGO :lol:

CFREE says:

Why do I want to stare @I Go’s gravi real hard but im at work so i have to scroll pass his comments real fast :lol:

Lady_L says:

Cocoabana says:

——————————-
    and this is why we will NEVER get ahead….SMH…If this was Heidi Klum, Gissele, Demi no one would say nothing.. but since it’s BEY….

I Go There says:

Cfree

I dont want to get you in trouble now.

:cosign: CFREE. You feel me.

And Lakes yo ass just wrong! :hahaha:

I Go There says:

okay Ill change it… :lol:

YSoSrs says:

Been awhile since we’ve had a Bey post…I see some things don’t change. :coffee:

iheart says:

@Yso, They never will :coffee:

Waddup Sis. Im mad I went up there to see…that some things def. do not change. :no:

#sad.

3halos says:

One day, some of you will learn the difference between pregnancy and a steady supply of Churches chicken. BTW, I have some fools-gold in my backyard. Admission through my fence is only $150/per person. Bring your own shovel.

YSoSrs says:

@iHEART

Nope. :coffee:

@SIS

I’m not even gonna scroll up. I already know. :no:

:yawn:

BayMami_de4 says:

She looks beautiful. Not all women look tore up after giving birth.

Well she’s gonna have to get boobie reduction surgery every 2 to 4 hours to pull that off because her boobies are FULL OF MILK to the point where it hurts in that pic. Like she had to run to the bathroom and squirt that shat out. Believe me, I’ve been there. Anywho, as soon as she pumps, squirts or feeds Lil Miss Blue or Jay her boobies will be deflated.

Sandra, are you pretending not to know about breast feeding boobies or have you just never been around it?

@Hershey
    Oh….so you got the same friends that me, MzWhang, and OTB have huh?

______________________________

My friend spent $99 on that body magic vest, heffa looked good as heyull at the club, but the next day just out shopping with a tshirt and shawts on, huntee, she went to the restroom and left that thing there… :rofl:

Post updated with new pics :coffee:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

GET EM BEY :waves:

RUNS OUT AND SLAMS DOOR, GOOD BYE :smile:

pyt4lyfe says:

Hello Everyone!!!

I’m not a Beyonce stan but she looks nice … And I really like the shoes. Did anyone hear about Bey’s fans throwing CDs at Keri Hilson? Lol

cocoa49 says:

I believe they are called ” breast filled with milk boobs”.

scandalous1 says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE how Beyonce and Jay Z don’t care what people say about her. Thats the best part about them. LMAO!!!!!

@ pyt4lyfe says:

Hello Everyone!!!

How pathetic is that? I would have loved for Keri to get hit and press charges so that the idiots can sit in jail and wait for their leader to come and post their bails.

kahmmillion says:

While all you Beyonce stans are stilling on blogs cursing out people who do not see what is so special about the basic broad, spending up all their little change going to her concerts and buying her CDs….this chick has multiple homes, never ending cash, and traveling all over the world, while your azzes are broke, working a 9-5 and looking silly as hell. But, hey, when she does her concerts, she does yell out that she “loves you.” So, I guess that’s enough. Mindless Imbeciles!

@ scandalous1 says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE how Beyonce and Jay Z don’t care what people say about her.

LOVE LOVE LOVE how you stans will do anything for Beynone and she could care less if any of you are dead or alive, as long as you are buying her isht. SMDH

3halos says:

@kahmmillion… THANK YOU AND THANK YOU.

It’s sad really how people hold up these celebs who could give two flying f’s about them like they are 1st cousins and ish. The YAK is not checking for anyone…INCLUDING THOSE OF YOU GOING BROKE TO SUPPORT HER OR BUSY TAKING UP FOR HER AND HER SHENANIGANS. PULEASE.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

RATHER WE LIKE HER AND YOU DON’T SHE EXISTS

YEP WE GET IT-NONE OF US HAVE MUCH OF AN AFFECT ON HER OR HER LIFE AT THIS POINT

THE SAME ARGUMENT YOU ARE TRYING TO USE AGAINST FANS, APPLIES TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT FANS :)

binks says:

She looks a li better with a little meat on her bones

Afiya says:

Them thangs look a hot ass mess!!!

3halos says:

Non-fans aren’t building her and JayZ’s financial and narcissistic empire. Their EGO grows well in a toxic incubator environment…