My regular readers know that I’m big on the subject of wives being submissive to their husbands. According to Michelle Duggar, mother to 19 kids and counting, “submission” is the key to a happy marriage.

Mrs. Duggar was recently spotted handing out pamphlets outlining tips to a happy marriage. One of the highlights was this:

A Husband Needs A Wife Who Accepts Him As A Leader And Believes In His God-Given Responsibilities: Husbands are commanded to govern their wives; The more a wife trusts her husband, the more careful he will be in giving her direction; Never ask others for counsel without your husband’s approval; reassure your husband that you understand and believe that he is your God-given leader.

It’s not rocket science, ladies: there can only be one king in the household.

A marriage is hard work — just like your job. The work that you put into the marriage will pay off in the long run.

Using the workplace analogy: the same level of respect shown to your boss at work should be given to your spouse at home. Refusing to do so is in direct violation of your wedding vows.

Whatever you did to get that job is what you do to keep your job. Whatever you did to get your husband is what you should continue to do to keep him!

Another tip that Mrs. Duggars lives by is: “Ask your husband to define your responsibilities; Ask your husband to tell you when you have a resistant spirit; dispel a backbiting tongue by silence.”

Mrs. Duggars pamphlet titled “SEVEN BASIC NEEDS OF A HUSBAND” outlines the principles that all wives should take into consideration, including:

If you’ve ever seen an interview with couples on TV, one or both looks at the other approvingly while the other is talking. That’s a sign of respect.

NEVER ASK OTHERS FOR COUNSEL WITHOUT YOUR HUSBAND’S APPROVAL
If there is trouble within your marriage, discuss it together, or seek advice outside of the marriage together.

LET YOUR HUSBAND HEAR YOU PRAISE HIM TO OTHERS
This doesn’t just apply to your husband. This is also a good advice for parents. Let your child hear you praising him or her to others. It will do wonders for their self esteem!

KEEP THE HOME FREE OF CLUTTER
This is very important. A clutter-free environment means a clutter-free marriage.

LEARN TO COMMUNICATE.
1. Acceptance.
2. Encouragement.
3. Kindness.
4. Interest.
5. Understanding.
6. Godly Standards.

Please take the time to download and read Mrs. Duggars pamphlet SEVEN BASIC NEEDS OF A HUSBAND.

Thanks to Gina of Whataboutourdaughters.com for the tip!

• MsOnederful

Ummmmmmm.

• Eazy

:tape: :smack:

• EB

But Michelle Duggar is batshyt :coffee:

• KDub

Whatever you did to get that job is what you do to keep your job.
    ———————————-
    up to and including birthing so many folks your uterus in the end is practically pinned on the inside.

• Hershey

Missing from the list is

Allow him to imprgenate you repeatedly, like a cockroach, no matter what the cost to your health
    Allow him to give you so many kids that a few of them grow into the next serial killer and kill men who look just like their dad
    Allow him to use your uterus as a media circus

:coffee: if that list ^^^ there is a guidline to what a marriage is, guess I will stay happily single :yawn:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

:no:

• TPtotalpackage

Yeah I’m going to pass on her lil pamplet. I do believe that women should be somewhat submissive and I am working on learning how. I will agree to download her’s when Sandra does it, follows it, and finds and keeps a man. :coffee: until then…Chile please.

————————————————
    I know Jim Bob’s creepy azz is behind that fuggin mullet ole Chelly done had since 1987. He has to have something to pull on while hitting it from the back.

• cheeks8683

:popcorn: this should be an interesting thread…

• Chocolate Diva

Chile please her vagina prolly looks like cabbage. :rolleyes:

KEEP THE HOME FREE OF CLUTTER
    —————————————-
    Sure it helps when you have 17 lil housekeepers.

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Bull. Sht. :coffee:

• Hershey

Smething about that picture reminds me of Mary Winkler, the wife here in TN that murdered her preacher husband, because behind closed doors he was kicking her ass and raping her, yep that’s a real loving picture up there

• greente

my parents have been married 35 years and my mom would laugh at this nonsense of an article. Come on Sandy…smh

• Flawless

Who wants her though :shrugs:

• Eazy

Chile please her vagina prolly looks like cabbage
    _____________________________
    chitlings :no:

• lite coffee

Kill the two headed monster! lol
    ——————————————
    What do two heads create? Two heads create a monster. Now whether you think that’s biblical or logical it still creates a two headed monster. There can never be two heads in a relationship, and that is the problem. It has been said that men are the head and women are the neck that turns the head. A lot of strong women don’t know how to submit. I don’t like that word either, but it’s not as it seems. Submitting doesn’t mean doing everything that a man tells you to do, but letting him be a man. You are wondering where all the real men are? Well let me tell you. Women are becoming more aggressive towards men and this is causing men to back down and be more submissive. If you think this is a good thing, think again. Men will back down because they don’t like arguing, but what happens to an animal when it feels it’s backed in a corner?

• I Go There

Oh damn…. The “S” word.

:kona:

• tashabobosha

Good Morning!!!To Sandra and those follow on Twitter from SR, Good morning. I got in!!! :newbie: Thanks Daisy

LEARN TO COMMUNICATE.
    1. Acceptance (spread em Chelly)
    2. Encouragement.(Can you still throw it back? If so I encourage you to do so).
    3. Kindness. (Rub Jim Bob’s chest when he is done.)
    4. Interest. (ACT like you want that dack)
    5. Understanding. (God wants you to have those 50 kids you got lady)
    6. Godly Standards. ( :coffee: )

• #IDCIYDKMN

Comes in only to inform Hershey that cockaroaches :D are asexual, so please pick another animal to compare her to :coffee:

• Strawberrys and cream

:applause:

I can understand where she is coming from :coffee:

• LaceFace

:coffee: <—– really Deer Park water

• Eazy

Submission does not complete dominance

Who wants her though
    ——————————–
    Nobody BUT Jim Bob still checking for that.

Men stopped checking for Michelle 17 kids ago.

Eazy says:

Chile please her vagina prolly looks like cabbage
    _____________________________
    chitlings

————————
    roast beef curtains *leaves out quickly* :rofl:

• Ty

Chocolate Diva says:

Chile please her vagina prolly looks like cabbage.
    Phuck the cabbage I bet her shyt is numb…no feeling what so ever. I guess being submissive means u need to be a damn idiot too :coffee:

• Eazy

IDCIYDKMN says:

Comes in only to inform Hershey that cockaroaches
    _________________________
    rabbits :coffee:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:claps:
    This is gospel right here. :yes:

• DoNotDeleteMe

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Thanks, Sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/d2b59364a7129f94e128164e65a073ff.png mzwhang90210

*sangs* “if you want a doooo right..want right…woman…you gotta be a dooo right…want right….man”

that is all.

• #IDCIYDKMN

Every woman should know that we picks our fights, and we let some slide.

• Ms. Everything

There is a difference between being a submissive wife and a fool and unfortunately many don’t know the difference. If you have a man, who treats you with respect, handles his affairs, is willing and able to take care of family and show the world the kind of man that he is than yes, by all means you should be submissive and respectful and all that good stuff. BUT… if you can’t find a man who is capable of doing that, than you simply should not be with said man. Submission isn’t rocket science and it’s not hard. It’s a simple matter of treating the man with respect, not belittling him and allowing him to take the lead in certain situations. There’s nothing wrong with that, as long as it’s the right man. Unfortunately, chicks read about how you have to be submissive for a man to want you, get with boys and then get lead down a crooked ass path because they just wanted a man to take care of them. And women, need to understand the definition of a good man, because it’s not what’s portrayed in the media and is alot more than just financially taking care of home. And women, need to understand the definition of a good woman, because what too many chicks are seeing and becoming is the exact opposite of womanly behavior… Sandra, I say you do a full post on all aspects of a good relationship, not just women being submissive every other day :coffee: j/s

• CookieMonsterZ

I agree with the communication guidelines. Waiting for Redeemed to co-sign..

HERRO to all :waves:

#IDCIYDKMN says:

roast beef curtains *leaves out quickly*

*************************************
    :dead:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

How do women respect a man thats te bytch at home? i never understood that. :think:

• Mannie

I aint gonna lie i dont want a woman that sub its like that i need somebody who is my partner not my flunkey… JMO

• Ty

KEEP THE HOME FREE OF CLUTTER
    How is this possible with 20 kids :shrug:

• Chocolate Diva

I treat my significant other very well and my pussy does not have to look like a brain to prove it :coffee:

• http://twritingexperts.wordpress.com StillB3lieve

There is some truth to what she is saying. As Aunty has said on twitter many times, people get tripped up with the word “submissive.” They feel like it’s belittling or making the woman inferior. That’s not what it means. Plain and simple everyone has to know their role and play the part for things to run smoothly. When has anything every ran smoothly when people’s roles and jobs are undefined?

• Genia

“Ask your husband to define your responsibilities; —————–Ask your husband to define your responsibilities ONLY if you have less than a 6 grade Education.

Ask your husband to tell you when you have a resistant spirit——–“Honey am I acting like I don’t want you sticking your pungent baby maker in me tonight…I am? …must be the pregnant every year for 20 years hormonal thing.”

LOOK AT YOUR HUSBAND ADMIRINGLY WHEN HE TALKS TO OTHERS, IT INSPIRES THEIR RESPECT ———————— “Even when it’s another woman and he is thumb careesing her nipples”…Baby I respect and admire the way you do that like im not even here

LET YOUR HUSBAND HEAR YOU PRAISE HIM TO OTHERS ——– When my husband comes up from the basement reaking of smoke, mildew, and old semen….it makes me love him so much more…I don’t know why….he just told me it should and I accept that

• CookieMonsterZ

Ms. Everything.. :applause:

• KDub

I bet Jim Bob got another woman in the next town over with a regular sized puss-cee that he goes to see once a week.

And when he tells Michelle “I’ll be back later” she gives him that dumb fuggin look like she got up top.

• iAmChan

No real man wants a woman that he can run over though

• I Go There

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This is gospel right here.
    ___________________________________

You and I know it is but anything that sounds too much like right is gonna get met with some opposition.

• Kitrina

I am gonna need Sandra to actually have a relationship w/ a man before I even entertain listening to anything she has to say on the subject

• Ms. Everything

But I will say that everything she listed is on point and very true… though it goes both ways. I respect her marriage advice, after being married for 20+ years with all those babies vs a single/3x divorcee who hasn’t been there before and is speaking from what they think vs what they know

• Eazy

When there is a man playing the role of a MAN, then I believe women will become submissive. That doesnt mean they should lose their identity as an individual that makes half of the relationship.

• Mannie

Kitrina says:

____________________________

lol

@KDub…“I got a woman…way ova town…that’s good to me….oh yeah”

• Ty

respect deez :coffee:

Some might argue that he doesnt respect her because he keeps her barefoot and pregnant. That suggests that her hubby is insecure, selfish, and a pure azzhole :coffee:

:welcome: to the rebels :rofl:

——————–
    :waves: Hey Mannie, Man, and Igo

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

What about Kris and Bruce Jenner, clearly there happily married because Bruce is submissive to his wife… I am on a Keeping up with the Kardashian thing at the moment, clearly Kris wears the pants and Bruce wears pants in that relationship

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Ummm…it’s 2012! I wish a ninja would try to pump me up with all those damn whiney ass babies #fail #chile bye :coffee:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Gospel? Psh. :coffee:

• I Go There

Mannie says:

______________________________________________________

I think the word Submission kinda messes this up… its not about some woman catering to some dude like a dummy. But rather letting him be a man and understand the dynamic of the relationship…IMO.

• iheart

Who said her puss look like chittlins :rofl:

• Mannie

iAmChan says:

No real man wants a woman that he can run over though
    ______________________________

Not gonna say that a real man doesn’t want that cause we all want diffrent things…

I dont want a woman that i can run over but thats how i see it…Other fellas dont see it that way they see it as a woman letting a man be a man…So it all depends on perspective…

• LaceFace

Mannie says:

___________________________________________________

Hi mannie! :smile:

I think being submissive and a flunky are two different things. Being submissive is more along the lines of encouraging your man and not making him feel like a loser whenever he messes up, or supporting him and not emasculating in pubic or private. Im a firm believer in being sumbissive (as in supporting my man and holding the family down), but Im no ones door mate. But I guess the word submissive carries different meaning for everyone.

Some men are so good that you’ll be “submissive” and not even know it :yes:

:applause: to all the good men out there :)

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

The ONLY portion I agree on is the “Communiciation” tidbit. The rest of this is *side-eye of death.”

She’s not being submissive, she’s being dominated and controlled. There’s a difference.

Of course, you need to pick and choose your battles. But that don’t mean EVERYTHING your husband says is the be-all and end-all. Some things you WILL have to redirect him on.

Also- every man is not a man women need to be submitting too. Being “King of the House” is a great responsibility. And a selfish and uncaring man is not prepared for that and you shouldnt try to force it by being submissive to him.

• lady_cn

Hershey says:

____________________________________________________________

I remember that story. Didn’t they make a Lifetime move out of that.

:offtopic: I didn’t know I had a fellow Tennessean on SR. Well hello there! :waves:

• Ty

CookieMonsterZ says:

I agree with the communication guidelines. Waiting for Redeemed to co-sign..
    *grabs holy water spray bottle in advance*

• Mannie

LaceFace says:

Mannie says:

___________________________________________________

Hi mannie!

____________________________________

:cosign:

I think it all depends on personality…I personally couldn’t been with a weak woman…I wouldn’t respect her…but like you said submissive has diffrent meanings to diffrent people when it comes to relationships…

• KayCeiSoul

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

How do women respect a man thats the bytch at home? i never understood that.

**************************************

:claps:

Thank you Man for bringing that out. Agreed.

The fact of the matter is, submission is not a problem in marriages (relationships) where the man is actually a MAN. It’s the natural order of things. What bish don’t want to be pleasing to and cooperative with her man when he’s being a respectable and responsible leader? That is a turnon within itself. :coffee:

• jazi65

*She’s giving him the “did I do good honey” look…poor chile

:welcome: new members

• Mannie

I Go There says:

Mannie says:

______________________________________________________

:cosign:

• Aprilbaby

Morning Peeps,

While I don’t agree with having all those kids. But they don’t get assistance from the gov so do what you want. I do agree somewhat with the submission part. Problem with it is not enough men take care of the house well enough for a woman to feel she can really submit. She can say that because she can pop out a kid and not have to go back to work in 6-8 weeks. You feel me.

• iheart

I thought I was submissive because I cook,wash, fix his plate,take it to him and alla that chit but hubby say I talk to much chit to really be submissive :shrugs: Betta take what he can get :lol:

• msthicndawst

No ma’am, No sirrrr!

• #IDCIYDKMN

I thought someone on here said they do receive gov’t assistance :shrug:

• iheart

KayCeiSoul says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

How do women respect a man thats the bytch at home? i never understood that.

**************************************

Thank you Man for bringing that out. Agreed.

:cosign: with Man and Kaycei :clap:

iheart, ION do none of that, BUT I do talk nice and “act right”… djm

• KDub

But they don’t get assistance from the gov so do what you want.
    ——————————————-
    I been wanting their azzes to get investigated for YEARS. Bet MONEY they sell their kids social security nummas at tax time like black folks.

• CookieMonsterZ

__________________________________________________

Why am I reminded of ‘Coming to America’? “Whatever you like.” :lol:

• Ms. Everything

I think people get too caught up with how many kids they have but I could care less cause it’s not my vagina or my uterus. They can take care of them kids and they wanted them :shrugs: but getting pregnant is a two way street, he couldn’t knock her up if she didn’t want it and vice versa

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

Also, submission goes TWO ways.

Men (good men worth keeping) will need to submit some ways too.

I’ll use me & Mister as an example.

When he gets into one of his “moods” and I be begging him to accompany me somewhere (like the market) to keep me company and he’s too tired, exhausted & agitated to go. I let it go and go by myself, bring his azz back some food, ask him if he needs anything else and leave him be for a while so he can calm his nerves.

When my period is coming and I am swinging into HIGH CRAZY BISH mode, he knows to back up off me a little bit. Talk to me in a kind voice (lest I think he’s being rude and REALLY go off) and offer to rub my back when it’s cramping so I don’t lose my mind.

It’s a give and take.

ME and Mister are on an “I want a dog” debate now. He said I can’t have a dog cause I’m not finna take care of it and he’s not doing it for me cause I’ll never learn.

I say: “okay. Your dog cant come live with us cause thats unfair and It’ll make me jealous and it’s too big.”

Gonna go ook at somelil dogs fo rme this weekend. :-) Give AND take.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Mannie says:

______________________________________________________________

• CookieMonsterZ

I thought someone on here said they do receive gov’t assistance
    _____________________________________________

Ppl talking about it here at work said they are debt-free and not on assistance. I don’t watch their show/know anything about them so I have no idea myself if that is true.

Douglas, you can have our dog :coffee: #toomuchworkyo

ok..why does the pic in this post…remind me of those two lil doggy cartoon characters?
    With the smaller doggy bouncin up and down for the approval for the larger doggy? “what are we gonna do now Spike? huh..huh?

• Ms. Everything

@ #73 I think they may have health insurance through the state or something like that, but they don’t get welfare or food stamps and they own their land. Most people get some kinda subsidy somewhere down the line, be it tax breaks, food stamps (short term or long term), insurance subsidy, housing subsidy whatever… I don’t look down on folks for that cause you never know where you’re gonna need help or just a little push to help you get on your feet. There’s a difference between receiving assistance and taking advantage of the system but people don’t like to admit that

• iheart

@IDJAGDJHGBLIK I act right too from time to time :ashamed: I had a problem doing all that ish when we first got married because my mom did it all for my dad and his punk ass ain’t appreciate it :rollseyes: He would ask me to get him water and I would side eye the heyul outta him and be like ” ninja yo legs aint broke” *while rolling eyes and neck ad turning to walk away” :rofl: I’m better now though

• LaceFace

@ iHeart

:lol: you were taking care of your man, but that can be a form of submission too. I think a man who has a woman like you (cooks, cleans, fixes plates) are blessed because you have some lazy women who arent worth a d@mn, but you have some men who arent worth a d@mn as well.

For me its a give an take relationship. 50/50. You take care of the bills and I’ll take care of the home, or vice-versa… all depends on the agreement you and your significant other has. As long as its one where its evenly divided is cool with me.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

a man is naturally the leader and decision maker. Women have been brainwashed into challenging this. SMH.

Now their excuse is the man has to show some sort of “leadership history” or something.
    :smack:

I thought someone on here said they do receive gov’t assistance
    ————————————————
    I never said it…but I read once that since he is a former state legislator that his health care and the rest of ’em is paid for as some kind of stipulation by the state of Arkansas. They also declared their home as a church so thus they do not have to pay federal income taxes on ANY of their income.

• tashabobosha

I agree with KDUB #20 post…can someone let me know if you can see my gravi..please and thank you!

• lite coffee

Everything in life is not cut and dry. People need to understand that what fits in one situation does not fit in all. You just can’t expect everything you are told to fit every situation. People just need to use some common sense… Everything can’t be explained for you.

• KayCeiSoul

CookieMonsterZ says:

I thought someone on here said they do receive gov’t assistance
    _____________________________________________

____________________________________________

I guess if I owned stock in Huggies, Enfamil, and Playtex then I’d be debt free too. :rofl:

They take care of their own honey – believe me. :coffee:

There’s some assistance, embezzlement, or grand larceny in there somewhere; they’ve just labeled it in some other socially acceptable way to make it seem like it didn’t come from the government.

• Ty

#IDCIYDKMN says:

I thought someone on here said they do receive gov’t assistance
    I read that somewhere too. Food stamps and medical insurance. Mrs. Duggars snatch should’ve been muzzled years ago. Conviently Sandra didnt say anything about this heffa and mandatory birth control :coffee:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

#IDCIYDKMN says:

Some men are so good that you’ll be “submissive” and not even know it :yes:

:applause: to all the good men out there :)
    _______________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

• CookieMonsterZ

______________________________________________

True, but if they are getting it because they can’t afford so many children then that’s a different story.

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@Yall
    I know. We gon be like TI buying Tiny that bike for her to only ride it once. :lol: He gon end up taking care of my dog for me, I’m sure.

• KayCeiSoul

KDub says:

I thought someone on here said they do receive gov’t assistance
    ————————————————
    I never said it…but I read once that since he is a former state legislator that his health care and the rest of ‘em is paid for as some kind of stipulation by the state of Arkansas. They also declared their home as a church so thus they do not have to pay federal income taxes on ANY of their income.

Thanks K-Dub!

Just like I thought. They pull right up to the Federal Reserve to get their stacks. :coffee:

• Hershey

& lady where bout you at in TN? Yes they made a lifetime movie, and the wife only did 2 years I think and works at a dry cleaners and has custody of their kids.

• http://i35.tinypic.com/ei1sht.jpg Mother Jefferson

lite coffee says:

———
    :applause: :cosign:

• Strawberrys and cream

Being Submissive us understanding the role of a woman and the man, it has nothing to do with him trying to run you, :no: that is not it. Mine as I have said Before, handles everything Even down to my sadness, or even when I feel like I wanna get stressed, he takes all that from me, all I have ot do is stay cute and sexy, and live out my dreams, all the BS in the world he said give it to him he’s the man that is his job. :yes:

• #IDCIYDKMN

Well all 47 of them mofos need to get off any assistance. Shyt, they got a tv show so they should use that money to live off of. Not taxpayers :coffee: (if it’s true that they get med coverage fromthe state)

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Personally, I think giving birth to 2 football teams is wrong. She isn’t allowing those kids to be kids. I watched one episode of their show a long time ago and the kids were the damn nannies #sad

Good morning/afternoon all :waves:

• iheart

@Lace, I agree it is totally give and take. I do all those things for him but he doesn’t mind doing them either. We have our battles but all in all he is a good dude so I had to “learn” how to be a wife on my own and not based of what I saw growing up

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@Man & Mannie

I get what both of you are saying. Some men do NOT like totally submissive women though. Mine told me straight off that he does NOT like “Weak bishes with no thought process of their own.”

When he really makes me mad or fukks up, I go into a mode where I say nothing in debate with him and whatever he wants or asks for, I just say: “okay.” “Will do.” “You win.” “Alright.” “I’m on it.”

Drives his azz crazy in under an hour. He be screaming for me to say something or have an opinion about something rather than be a “fukking robot” right after.

I got mind-control over Deebo. :coffee:

• #IDCIYDKMN

Dougie, this morning I had to clean up watery dog poop :karate: All because somebody thought it was cool to give her milk. *re-calms myself down*

How’s the belt doing?

• CookieMonsterZ

______________________________________

Wow. Here I was thinking they were some simple family out in the country, being frugal and ish..

• EB

:welcome: to the newbies :yahoo:

:waves: Hey Jmo *shuts you up with a klondite bar* :shrug: :lol:

————————————————–
    I kindly disagree. This lady had at least 2 high risk pregnancies and that last baby I think (IDK I lost count 3-4 kids ago) stayed in the hospital for almost a year. Who payed for that? Arkansas is in the top 3 poorest states in this nation. Thats healthcare that the citizens of that already downtrodden population should NOT have had to pay for…which allows her to keep on laying up having babies. This is just my take.

• CookieMonsterZ

________________________________________________

How do you get away with that?

• iheart

:offtopic: I need the hookup on tickets to the hawks v thunder game next week in ATL, any suggestions :thinking:

• Ms. Everything

@Cookie if he’s a former state senator and that’s why their insurance is through the state, well that’s based off his job and no one should say anything about that one. Insurance, in my opinion, should be free, regardless of income/family size, so :shrugs: but from what I can tell, if the insurance thing is true that’s the only assistance they have and they feed all those kids based on income from all his properties and the fact that they do most stuff on their own, hand me downs, coupon clipping, deal searching and that sort of things, plus they make money from the show now

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@Yall
    Going great!!! I love it!! Down another 3 lbs last week. :cheer:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@Dougie
    I dont like push overs. I love to get suggestions from my woman. As long as she knows who makes the decisions and wears the pants than we good. :yes:

I see your gravi @Tasha :wave:

• LaceFace

iHeart

though im not married, I had to learn to be a “wife” as well. I was raised by my mom, and she raised 4 girls on her own…. VERY STRONG MINDED WOMEN, so I needed to learn how to allow a man to take control over certain situations and not step on his toes. Im getting better. :smile:

Cool beans Dougie :cheer:

• http://i35.tinypic.com/ei1sht.jpg Mother Jefferson

CookieMonsterZ says:

________________________________________________

How do you get away with that?
    ————-
    Ok, Im bout to find out about that :pc:, hallelu!

• Chocolate Diva

• boistop

_____________________________________________
    That’s beautiful!

:waves: @ JMO.

I treat my hubby like a king. Fixin plates, bringing it to him..taking them away. Laying out his outfits, praising him all the time. Yup…I do alladat.

But let him fluck up….he’ll be digesting anti-freeze and I’ll be one RICH ..albeit grieving…widow. The phrase for the day is hefty insurance policy. Can you say that boys and girls? I knew ya could.

I kid..I kid :coffee:

Creamy, 99 is beautiful yo :thumbsup: #honest

• MissHarlem

UMMMM QUESTION FOR MY FIANCE WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE REGISTRATION LINK?

• KDub

How do you get away with that?
    ———————————————

Churches and religious organizations are generally exempt from income
    tax and receive other favorable treatment under the tax law

• Anna

Ms. Everything says:

I think people get too caught up with how many kids they have but I could care less cause it’s not my vagina or my uterus. They can take care of them kids and they wanted them but getting pregnant is a two way street, he couldn’t knock her up if she didn’t want it and vice versa

~~~~~~
    Them kids are taking care of each other. Each age range of kids have diff chores. I’m all for kids having chores, but why continue to be a baby maker if others are teachng, cleaing, washing……?

• LaceFace

@ Dougie

I need to get like you! I picked up 6 pounds…. Gotta be ready for MIA in april. What are you doing?

• #IDCIYDKMN

SON, IONO :shrug: but I do see alot of newbies…

:2dance: to the Greatest Love Of All…

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@Yall :lol:

MP :wtf:

• Ms. Everything

@K-Dub idk I just have a hard time talking about how many kids people have cause I’ve been there myself :shrugs: But there is a difference between state insurance (Medicaid) and state insurance (ex-payroll for a senator). They get paid through the same accounts but they aren’t equal and that’s a benefit of being a state/federal politician is lifetime health benefits

• I Go There

Well I was brought up around ALOT of strong women… I was one of 3 dudes in the family. SO to even put up with me you have to have a strong will. But you also have to realize that I am a man…

My saying is this… Women are the utmost and the creaters of this heavens and earth and I will always treat them like queens BUT that shait better be reciprocated.

• Mr.BluPhi

I agree that in a relationship, submission is a necessity…

But sometimes women need to take the lead. There are just too many things that women understand that men don’t. I think women want to be submissive, but they need to know that they can trust their man to be man. Too often we men think with our peens ( I too am guilty) and then expect our women to be ok with this.

and please lets not pimp the Bible to support our beliefs…..

• iheart

@Laceface, I feel your pain girl :yes: My mom and dad have been married for almost 40 years and that joker can barley boil water :mad: She is real old school and just some of the crap she had to put up with AND she did everything, I was like oh HEYUL nawl :no: I just had to learn that just cause she ALLOWED my dad to treat her a certain way doesn’t me my hubby would do the same. 8 year later, I’m finally learning :lol:

• Strawberrys and cream

So did yall hear about Gas going to 5 dollars a gallon by Memorial Day :no: this is pitiful

• Chocolate Diva

@MP

:hugs:

What r u :wtf: about? :shrugs:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:hahaha: :dead:

#icant

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:popcorn:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Strawberrys and cream says:

Being Submissive us understanding the role of a woman and the man, it has nothing to do with him trying to run you, :no: that is not it. Mine as I have said Before, handles everything Even down to my sadness, or even when I feel like I wanna get stressed, he takes all that from me, all I have to do is stay cute and sexy, and live out my dreams, all the BS in the world he said give it to him he’s the man that is his job. :yes:
    _____________________________________________________________________

Sounds like a winner!! :thumbsup:

• MissHarlem

SON :2dance: to Im your baby tonight. I am trying to figure this out and its annoying me. She sent her an email to ask if her password can be reset but no response so thats the hold up.

• Mr.BluPhi

Strawberrys and cream says:

So did yall hear about Gas going to 5 dollars a gallon by Memorial Day this is pitiful
    ___________________________________________________________________

I will be on the city bus….

• MzTisch

Mr.BluPhi says:

I agree that in a relationship, submission is a necessity…

and please lets not pimp the Bible to support our beliefs…..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:handclap:

• iheart

Mr.BluPhi says:

I agree that in a relationship, submission is a necessity…

and please lets not pimp the Bible to support our beliefs…..

:cosign: you betta :preach: Blu :applause:

• Strawberrys and cream

@ CD and that Gravi I though I put u in the :kona: who the hell told u to come out :rofl: girl stop ok

• CookieMonsterZ

Insurance, in my opinion, should be free, regardless of income/family size
    ___________________________________________

Interesting… That would make it equal I suppose, but very difficult to maintain.

And as for the Duggars, now that it’s cleared up, that is a valid reason. Although others are now saying they are reaping benefits in other ways.

• boistop

and please lets not pimp the Bible to support our beliefs
    ——–
    Amen to that!

• iheart

Back to not speaking to ChocD :nono: Getcho ass in the :kona: ret now!!

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

I Go There says:

:cosign:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

@CD :blink: fugg is that in yo gravi bew?

• Strawberrys and cream

MzTisch says:

Mr.BluPhi says:

I agree that in a relationship, submission is a necessity…

and please lets not pimp the Bible to support our beliefs…..

_______________________________________________________

I agree to this Totally, it’s call a help meet, its a place for everything :clap:

Dougie, we can begin selling belts :wink: #hustler

• Eazy

CD is back at it :rofl:

• Anna

boistop says:

_____________________________________________
    I have 60 yr. old women crying in my office because their husbands took care of everything. All they had to do was birth some heirs, look cute and cook. The husbands are now dead and they don’t have a clue about paying a bill, who to hire for what, how to read a contract. Not directed towards you, just piggy backing off your comment.

• Ms. Everything

Anna I don’t really agree with how that is set up but I kinda understand it cause that’s how they make their family work so I can’t really speak on it. I mean with that many people in a house, especially young ones, you have to have everybody on a strict ass schedule with rules, assignments, chores, everything mapped out or it’ll go crazy. Each one of my kids has a different room to clean each week (it rotates) and it’s their responsibility to keep it up (even the baby has the hallway) because it teaches responsibility. And my older kids do have to help look after the younger ones if I’m indisposed for whatever reason…. I need that for my house to run smoothly with me working the hours I work and a single parent BUT when I’m home, I’m in charge and on my days off, I clean everything and so on..

• Chocolate Diva

<—– She's being submissive to her man. Face down, ass up that's the way they like to fugg :coffee:

• anw_rootbeer

Hey y’all!!!! Happy to be a registered reader!!!!

• MzTisch

:waves: —–Michelle’s fallopian tubes.

• CookieMonsterZ

K Dub.. yeah, but do they even conduct services in their home? Do they even have room for non-family to visit? That’s what I’m wondering.

:waves: @ Fay, Blu

——————————————
    So…you have 20 kids? And you declared the house that you live in a church to avoid Unkka Sam? B/c that check from that TV show since its being used to support their “church” is not being taxed. I think we gonna hafta agree to disagree. B/c I am almost sure that the state legislature of Arkansas did NOT think that the loophole of folks having free health insurance after they left office was going to amount to this. Esp. b/c when he left office back in 2001 they only had 13 kids.

• iheart

Chocolate Diva says:

:dead: I hatecho ass

• I Go There

Chocolate Diva says:

_______________________________

You need so much help… :lol:

• http://twritingexperts.wordpress.com StillB3lieve

@Eazy I agree

• #IDCIYDKMN

long :kiss: @ Blue (it’s @yall)

:cheer: Hey Fay

• Strawberrys and cream

Anna says:

boistop says:

_____________________________________________

____________________________________________________________

not me I have a master and I am very well equippted in paying bills, I take care of my house, he just funds it all. He pays for my school, he always want me to educated my self, he makes sure I do that.

His words ***Aint nothing like a sexy cute that can cook w/ good sex DUMB Azz woman… I am very happy in my relationship, I dont let nobody tell me different as soon as one of those Girlfriends try to get me to do other things that will bring drama in my house them hookas is cut OFF :yes:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

anw_rootbeer says:

Hey y’all!!!! Happy to be a registered reader!!!!
    ________________________________________________________

:welcome:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@CD

I think I see what you did with that Gravi. :yes:

#UltimateSubmission

• Eazy

My mom was the “only sit at home and look cute” woman while my parents were together. She only had to take care of the 2 of us and he did as he please. Well, that all came to an end when she found out about my little half sista…and she couldnt handle the reality of what she allowed to happen. Had to learn how to do EVERYTHING on her own at 30+, hell if we werent old enough to help her then we woulda been up shyt creek

• KDub

And I ain’t gonna lie…Jim Bob is crafty as FUGG if HE was the one who thought of declaring their house a church thus avoiding federal taxes. That ish is GENIUS.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@CD
    “<—– She's being submissive to her man. Face down, ass up that's the way they like to fugg "
    _____________________________________________

Yall goin be together a long time.

• Strawberrys and cream

Chocolate Diva says:

______________________________________________

SANDRA PUT CD n Time out for today PLEASE :rofl: I cant stand her today. :kona: u go

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

I Go There says:

Chocolate Diva says:

_______________________________

You need so much help… :lol:
    ______________________________________

Dont she? :hahaha:

• tashabobosha

Jesus fix it (in my Kid Fury voice) if gas gets to $5….

:welcome: to the jungle Rootbeer :lol:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CD
    _____________________________________________

Yall goin be together a long time.
    _______________________________________________

• KDub

Yall goin be together a long time.
    ————————————–
    And they gonna be HAPPY too :yes:

:newpost: is up!!

• Ms. Everything

Cookie it’ll never happen in this country because the idiots in charge probably couldn’t balance a checkbook let alone the kind of budget something like that would require but quality healthcare should be a right, not a privilege and as long as there are people in this country who can not afford to see drs when they’re sick, dentists when they have a toothache, a psychiatrist if they’re frustrated and so on, something is wrong. There are millions who can’t do any of that because they’re not poor enough for state aid and they don’t make enough money to afford private. There’s not an adequate cap for how much insurance companies can charge, or how much prescriptions can cost and people are dying every day for stuff that could have been easily taken care of :shrugs: I could go on but this isn’t the place but yes, I do think insurance should be free for all people who want it

• CookieMonsterZ

Speaking of which, what happened to Sandra’s whole, “Men are incapable of monogamy” stance? So are women supposed to be submissive while the man cheats as well?

• Eazy

:welcome: anw_rootbeer :waves:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@Skrawberry
    “not me I have a master and I am very well equippted in paying bills, I take care of my house, he just funds it all…”
    ____________________________________________

:blink:
    You fluckin Lamar Odom?

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

@Laceface

Just the flex belt and eating a lot better. No juices or anything to drink but stra8 water and an 8 oz glass of organic fruit smoothie every day.

@Yall
    Im about to make my first sale to Laceface now. :wink:

• Anna

@MsEverthing. As parents we have to have boundaries and chores. We also are not on baby #10. There is no way as a parent w/a outside job that 19 kids are going to get all their needs met(from their parents).

• Strawberrys and cream

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@Skrawberry
    ____________________________________________

You fluckin Lamar Odom?

___________________________________________________

Nall :lol: J tho :yes: I can only give a possible first letter of a name, his real partna’s are in the Music, And Sports world, So I have to stay low key.

• CookieMonsterZ

________________________________________________________

That I agree with, but for working citizens (including laid off/veterans/retirees/entrepreneurs), those with job-seeking proof or widows/widowers of veterans.

• Ms. Everything

@Anna I agree with that and I can’t figure out how I manage with 4 kids, I’d really go batshyt crazy if I had that many, husband or no husband :lol:

• Ms. Everything

Cookie, well yeah cause everyone else falls into the category of being able to afford it or being eligible for low income. but :yes: we are in agreement on that. It’ll probably never happen but it should

• ryand91

To be honest, I agree with what her list says. But I know that isn’t in my spirit, this is why I don’t see myself getting married I know I can’t make those kind of concessions to my husband I’m too strong willed, sassy and independent. But I do feel what she says is the key to a happy, successful marriage as long as the husband holds up his end of the bargain as well.

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

i wish that show get cancelled. im tired of hearing about them and there 99 kids. hearing her talk about her miscarriage was creepy
    they give me the heebe geebees :shudder:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

TPtotalpackage says:

You will make a great wife because you are at least willing to put in the work. :yes:

• free

loose cooch

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ tashabobosha: Good morning! And :welcome: to the fam.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re welcome hun! :)

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

StillB3lieve says:

:applause:

• lady_cn

@Hershy (if you’re still in here)

I’m in the Nashville area, and yourself?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Ty says:

The Bible says “be fruitful and multiply”. It’s a woman’s job to stay pregnant. That’s she has 9 month intervals to give her time to bond with the first baby before she has the next one. If a woman doesn’t want to do these things then she should be a lesbian and let another woman have the men who are willing to do their jobs. :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I Go There says:

:applause:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

But wouldn’t you know that about him before you marry him? :shrug:

• free

Sandra Rose says: The Bible says “be fruitful and multiply”. It’s a woman’s job to stay pregnant. That’s she has 9 month intervals to give her time to bond with the first baby before she has the next one. If a woman doesn’t want to do these things then she should be a lesbian and let another woman have the men who are willing to do their jobs.

***************************

SR is gettin out the box now….

• free

Strawberrys and cream says: His words ***Aint nothing like a sexy cute that can cook w/ good sex DUMB Azz woman…

************************

ummm, i’m not sure i understand this….

• anw_rootbeer

Thanks for the warm welcome!! Now to the subject of “submission” at 21 I was like Hell naw, now that I’m holding on to these 28 yers of life, I am all for it DON’T JUDGE….Sandra, can I cuss?? DONT DELETE ME

• missmiami

Very wise and true advice

• Nadine

I think Khloe Kardashian-Odom is submissive to her husband. Her sister Kourtney is not submissive to Scott Disick. Which relationship is more successful?

• Bosstown

I agree that in a relationship, submission is a necessity…

and please lets not pimp the Bible to support our beliefs…..

—————————————————————-
    :applause:

I believe in letting a man be a man but there are certain things that women handle better. In my marriage I handle the finances because I am better at it and my husband handles the yard work once again because he is better at it (and I don’t like messing up my nails….lol)

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

Well, it’s nice to be nice, but let’s be real about it: You’re in a partnership that’s supposed to last until one of you dies.

I think Clair Huxtable put it quite nicely on the Cosby Show when she told Sondra’s fiance that she serves Mr. Huxtable because he serves her.