The west coast premiere of Lionsgates' 'Good Deeds' was held yesterday in Los Angeles. Gabrielle Union, who stars in the film, responded to the criticism directed toward Davis for throwing a party in the same hotel where Whitney Houston's body lay in rigor mortis on the 4th floor.

The Insider's Kevin Frazier asked Union about her decision to walk the red carpet.

"I think if you weren't there, I could understand [being upset]," said Union. "We made a judgment call after [Diddy] and Clive talked to the family and they said, 'Please go,' basically to provide a more balanced view of Whitney's life."

Self-centered celebrities have a peculiar habit of making poor judgment calls.

Gabrielle added that Whitney's family and friends were becoming frustrated by the focus being placed on the late singer's struggles with addiction.

Tyler Perry, who wrote, directed and stars in Good Deeds, reportedly lent one of his planes to transport Whitney's body from Los Angeles to New Jersey. On the red carpet, Tyler neglected to take credit for the act of kindness, changing the subject when pressed.

"This movie is more about just living your own life and choosing your own path ... and just being the best person that you can be," said Tyler. "So that's what I'm hoping that people will take away from it."
Good Deeds opens February 24. Source

• DoNotDeleteMe

I do not care for Twyla Perry but that was very classy! :clap:

• I Go There

That lady is sooo damn sexy...

“We made a judgment call after [Diddy]
    -----------------------------------------
    :stop: SKEEEERT *record scratch*

WHO?

The word judgement and the name Diddy don't belong togeva :no: Especially about the dearly departed...after HIS azz rode the coattails of a dead man for almost a DECADE.

I like Tyler, but honestly Gabriel for some reason :no: not feeling her at all

• esoteric

So tell me again how did people even find out it was Tyler's plane???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

Did this bish just say DIDDY's name???? :blink:

On that note, g'nite everyone! :bye:

KDub says:

“We made a judgment call after [Diddy]
    —————————————–
    :stop: SKEEEERT *record scratch*

WHO?

The word judgement and the name Diddy don’t belong togeva :no: Especially about the dearly departed…after HIS azz rode the coattails of a dead man for almost a DECADE.

____________________________

:preach:

Night Night Fe :hug:

• Flawless

well you gotta give her credit, she stands by her decision :blink:

KDub says:

“We made a judgment call after [Diddy]
    —————————————–
    :stop: SKEEEERT *record scratch*

WHO?

:ghost:

• West Coast Chick

They all looked REAL stupid on that horror walk of shame.. REAL REAL stupid, in fact

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

KDub says:

“We made a judgment call after [Diddy]
    -----------------------------------------
    :stop: SKEEEERT *record scratch*

WHO?

LOL! She made a judgment call after listening to Diddy? :rofl:

Did Avatar start this fish tail braid trend? :think:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I Go There says:

That lady is sooo damn sexy…

She's sexy but not very smart. :coffee:

• flyqtnva

We dont believe u.....u need more people!!!!!

FeFe says:

Did this bish just say DIDDY’s name???? :blink:

On that note, g’nite everyone! :bye:
    ______________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

nite Fe :hahaha:

:claps: Tyler

:nono: @everybody who walked that red carpt and decided to dance and party the night away. Very poor taste :coffee:

Someone tweeted Diddy was hyping the crowd up saying "Aint no party like a Clive Davis party" Fukkin coon :rolleyes:

What KDub said. Using Diddles as a reference? Really Gabby? :stop:

• KDub

So P.Shytty had a hand in deciding if the party was gonna go on? This explains a helleva fuggin lot. I am not tryna be funny but somebody close to HIM coulda been upstairs dead...and his azz woulda been down there partying it up.

But lil 95 yo Clive Davis gets the bum rap. That is some boolshyt.

esoteric says:

So tell me again how did people even find out it was Tyler’s plane???
    _____________________________________________________________________

Three letters T M Z ... Hell, they'll find your ancestors if you let 'em

esoteric says:

So tell me again how did people even find out it was Tyler’s plane???

___________________________

irk!!!!
    must have been TMZ's inside connection to Whitney's business, Id imagine- smh

• Hershey

There's an old saying that Gabrielle must have never heard.

It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove ALL doubt

She really is just a pretty face... :coffee:

Now her addressing the reason she walked the red carpet, that shyt there is Narcissitic :yes:

• KDub

LOL! She made a judgment call after listening to Diddy?
    Using Diddles as a reference? Really Gabby?
    ---------------------------------------
    This is what I am tambout.
    I cannot stand that ole beaver faced bastid. UGH. NEVER could.

KDub says:

So P.Shytty had a hand in deciding if the party was gonna go on? This explains a helleva fuggin lot. I am not tryna be funny but somebody close to HIM coulda been upstairs dead…and his azz woulda been down there partying it up.

But lil 95 yo Clive Davis gets the bum rap. That is some boolshyt.

right! Of course, all diddy wanted to do was show case Cassie and that damn ring he got her :rolleyes: Chaka said it best, Whitney wouldve been like :blink: "hell to da naw, aint nobody partying without this DIVA...cancel that shat"

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0KE6b9VBVF8kuyOt gypsyeyes

KDub- Girl you said something with that!!!!

Who takes advice from Diddy?

People that took advice from Diddy and where is there career now:

Shine
    Cassie
    Craig Mack
    112
    Carl Thomas
    Day 26
    Da'Band
    The Limo Driver that night when they were at the club.
    Should I keep going?

• Chocolate Diva

“I think if you weren’t there, I could understand [being upset],” said Union. “We made a judgment call after [Diddy] and Clive talked to the family and they said, ‘Please go,’ basically to provide a more balanced view of Whitney’s life.”
    ********************************
    **Lies, Fairytales and Fallacies** (kid fury voice) :coffee:

• West Coast Chick

And it was the grammy's.. can the bish even sing? why was it important that SHE be there? #realquestion

gypsyeyes says:

KDub- Girl you said something with that!!!!

Who takes advice from Diddy?

People that took advice from Diddy and where is there career now:

Shine
    Cassie
    Craig Mack
    112
    Carl Thomas
    Day 26
    Da’Band
    The Limo Driver that night when they were at the club.
    Should I keep going?

___________________________
    you forgot po dawn richards :rofl: his latest advise to her was "get cho ass up off dis train, bish! you stop has come, thank you and goodnight :) "

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Sht...Now that I know Diddles was involved, I'm surprised they didn't take Whitney straight from that tub and prop her up downstairs so he could do his "Missing You" shuffle around her. Opportunistic bastid. :coffee:

Three letters T M Z … Hell, they’ll find your ancestors if you let ‘em
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Not just TMZ. Any media org that has the right technology. When I worked for the paper we had one database that was so fiyah. SHEW. Could tell you how much your neighbors make, how long they been on their job, all kinds of stuff. And the catch is...all the information was legal b/c it was compiled from...public records. And ole gay azz Harvey got the ways and means so...

• Daisy

As much as I love me some Whitney the party doesn't bother me or ruffle my feathers :shrug: maybe if the showbiz mantra wasn't "the show must go on" idk I just don't care one way or the other as it relates to the party or not.

Should I keep going?
    ----------------------
    Faith

YSoSrs says:

___________________________________

:rofl: you is CRAY

Oh yeah I forgot about Faith.
    What about those white girls and one black girl? it was a group before Aubrey and them.

Yso says:
    **********************************
    I just let a lil gas go in this office. Yso please go to the :kona: and keep yo gotdamn closed :tape:

I am ova here in tears. I hatechu :dead:

YSoSrs says:

Sht…Now that I know Diddles was involved, I’m surprised they didn’t take Whitney straight from that tub and prop her up downstairs so he could do his “Missing You” shuffle around her. Opportunistic bastid. :coffee:
    _______________________________________________________________________

:lol: ..... wait :tape:

• I Go There

I Go There says:

That lady is sooo damn sexy…

She’s sexy but not very smart.
    __________________________________

nobody said anything about having sex with her mind...

---------------------------------------
    LAWD forgive me but I just laughed so fuggin LOUD at that "Weekend At Bernie's" visual :wail:

• West Coast Chick

YSOOOOOOOOOO is ONE cray mofo. I told my co-worker what you said about Diddy.. the bish spit soda on her computer :rofl:

I told her you was a weirdo :rofl: :rofl:

:offtopic:

Did yall know that 50pennies signed Pauly D to G string Unit?

Chocolate Diva says:

Yso says:
    **********************************

I am ova here in tears. I hatechu :dead:
    ____________________________________________________

• Chocolate Diva

Yso I will neva forgive you for allowing ungawdly sounds to come out of me because I'm laughing at you. Snotting and pooting aint cute on a G like me :cry:

• KDub

Oh yeah I forgot about Faith.

-----------------------------------
    Dream

Daisy says:

As much as I love me some Whitney the party doesn’t bother me or ruffle my feathers maybe if the showbiz mantra wasn’t “the show must go on” idk I just don’t care one way or the other as it relates to the party or not.

they party was cool...it was her dead body 3 floors up that was cray :blink:

KDub says:

—————————————
    LAWD forgive me but I just laughed so fuggin LOUD at that “Weekend At Bernie’s” visual :wail:
    ___________________________________________________________________

^^^^^^^ This just made me burst out laughing now people askin whats so funny :rofl: :rofl:

I just scared myself with this gas bubble laughing at YSO!!! Damn you!

Should I keep going?
    ----------------------------
    Kim
    Keisha
    Pam

• I Go There

YSoSrs says:

_______________________________________________________________

Take that...Take that

YOU damn crazy though.... :lol:

Chocolate Diva says:

Yso I will neva forgive you for allowing ungawdly sounds to come out of me because I’m laughing at you. Snotting and pooting aint cute on a G like me :cry:
    ________________________________________________________________________

I hate that I read your comments as if you're really the girl in your gravi :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Did yall know that 50pennies signed Pauly D to G string Unit?

_____________________________

G string :rofl:

yeah I heard that shyt too....ol desparate mofo :hahaha:

Bye Fe. :bye:

• Chocolate Diva

The sad thing is had that been Clive I dont believe Whitney would have eva attended that grammy party and said "Clive would want the music to go on" BULLCHIT.COM These muthfuggas downstairs doing the WOBBLE and she 3 floors up. BISH BOO BYE

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

she shoulda been defending that raggety-azz fishtail braid tho :coffee:

*scrolls back up to read story*

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

diddles :rofl: SEE YALL TOMORROW :waves:

• Daisy

@WCC Based on everything I have read Cissy wanted the party to go on so again it doesn't ruffle my feathers just like if they did cancel it I wldnt have been upset w/that either. I have no dog in this fight if u will just my .02 :shrug:

Sorry everyone. :hugs:

It's just something about Diddles...I CAN NOT with him or anything he is involved with. Fcking mouth breathing back stabbing btch ass nig nog. :coffee:

muthfuggas downstairs doing the WOBBLE and she 3 floors up
    ----------------------------------------
    Heffa didchu say the WOBBLE? I cannnnnnnnnnt :rofl: :rofl:

• Henny Blaque

____________________--
    THIS!!! :crying:

@MP
    <---- I picture her having a real deep New Orleans accent. :lol:

I got dem taxes ya heard. Smooth and nem aint go get none of my paper ya dig because nun of dem fools was riding with me when I aint have chit so dey can gone with that <----- (her voice)

Chocolate Diva says:

The sad thing is had that been Clive I dont believe Whitney would have eva attended that grammy party and said “Clive would want the music to go on” BULLCHIT.COM These muthfuggas downstairs doing the WOBBLE and she 3 floors up. BISH BOO BYE

___________________________________

right! ANNND she only died, like a few hours earlier... that shyt was extremely weird, celeb or not. Clearly, they were NOT her real friends.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:blink: :think: :shrug:

G string Unit?

OMG its way past 3:30 and yall cutting up! Have the poles switched on me?

• I Go There

Ive asked like 2 times already... who is MP?

:bye: LAKER

• Henny Blaque

Fayla!

I just got my Whipfinity loves it (using it now):biggrin:

Chocolate Diva says:

@MP
    <—- I picture her having a real deep New Orleans accent. :lol:

I got dem taxes ya heard. Smooth and nem aint go get none of my paper ya dig because nun of dem fools was riding with me when I aint have chit so dey can gone with that <—– (her voice)
    __________________________________________________________________

:heart: Total

RIP!

I Go There says:

Ive asked like 2 times already… who is MP?
    ______________________________________________________________

CD and I call each other Moon Pie .... say somethin :coffee:

Daisy says:

@WCC Based on everything I have read Cissy wanted the party to go on so again it doesn’t ruffle my feathers just like if they did cancel it I wldnt have been upset w/that either. I have no dog in this fight if u will just my .02

________________________

nah, I gotcha Daisy ;)
    I personally, wouldnt have been able to do it, not only becuase my fellow musican is laying dead upstairs, but Im weirded out by dead bodies PERIOD! :lol: that alone, would have kept my black ass home, besides, I do think they looked rather pathetic on the red carpet. It seemed kind of evil in a since, just real weird, I guess.

:bye: Lakes

:waiting: & cracking knuckles as I wait

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

YSoSrs says:

:dead: :dead: I HATECHU!!!!!! :crying:

• West Coast Chick

‘Please go,’ basically to provide a more balanced view of Whitney’s life.”
    __________________________

and how exactly was going proviing a more balanced view of Whitney's life? :think:

real?

@OTB

Just throwing that RIP around aint u :rofl: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

I'm so effin bored!

• Anna

West Coast Chick says:

Daisy says:

they party was cool…it was her dead body 3 floors up that was cray
    ~~~~~~~~
    I can some what understand why the party happened. They should have had a little tribute, ate and left as suggested. The body was still upstairs because they didn't want to bring it down while limos were arriving. There is no hiding a cadaver truck.

------------------------------------------
    So Smooth is her old man? She his woddie?

• OutsidetheBox

ChocD you forgot to follow every sentence with "bey-bey"!! Cause ALL new orleans folks say that! :rofl:

So Diddy released Dawn from his label. Cock eyed dummy :rolleyes:

KDub says:

Should I keep going?
    —————————-
    Kim
    Keisha
    Pam

________________________

damn! thats ALL diddy's artist.. Seems like every career he touches turns to shyt, except for his own, of course :rollseyes:

• I Go There

JMO says:

I Go There says:

Ive asked like 2 times already… who is MP?
    ______________________________________________________________

CD and I call each other Moon Pie …. say somethin
    _________________________________________________

Moon Pie.... :lol:

I aint got nothing to say... CD already mad at me.

• OutsidetheBox

So you aint wanna be one of the girls in Total?

Specially when they wore that Black leather?? Me and my bestest girl got to fist fighting cause that bish kept talking about I had to be Pam! :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

I've been thinking since yesterday...I won't say they were wrong for having the party but I will say that I would have been hella uncomfortable myself.

CD and I call each other Moon Pie …. say somethin

Denise we gonna be calling you something else for you know it. Leaving the G off was sooooooo gangsta :rofl: :rofl:

Thats.my.dawg. if anybody got anything to say... :rofl:

@FAYLA

I already apologized to everybody. I need you to lub me. :hugs:

Did that bish RIP to Total?!!!!

Anna says:

West Coast Chick says:

Daisy says:

they party was cool…it was her dead body 3 floors up that was cray
    ~~~~~~~~
    I can some what understand why the party happened. They should have had a little tribute, ate and left as suggested. The body was still upstairs because they didn’t want to bring it down while limos were arriving. There is no hiding a cadaver truck.

___________________________

yeah, but the media is there covering the whole thing...its not like the world didnt know her body was up there, what difference would it have made if they transported the body during the party? I jusy dont get it...doesnt seem like it was about Whitney at all. But the CEO had already said that cancelling that party was NEVER an option. So maybe they just threw that Cissy comment out there as a buffer.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

IGO ... you know what you gotta do to make us her happy again ... post the pic she asked for :coffee:

• Daisy

@WCC I said the other day I don't look at dead bodies I didn't look at my gma when she died 2yrs ago and I tell my mama all the time I'm not looking at her either :nono:

• VDot

I’m surprised they didn’t take Whitney straight from that tub and prop her up downstairs so he could do his “Missing You” shuffle around her. . + Weekend at Bernies .

Funniest chit I read all day! :rofl: :rofl:

CD and I call each other Moon Pie …. say somethin

Thats.my.dawg. if anybody got anything to say… :rofl:
    ____________________________________________________________________

• Anna

Henny Blaque says:

Fayla!

I just got my Whipfinity loves it (using it now):biggrin:

~~~~~~~~
    I got mine last Wed. I too love it. I even put some on a burn I had on my hand from Superbowl cooking. I put it on last night. You can barely tell the burn was there. Fayla is also making a larger size.

• OutsidetheBox

:( Cant believe yall didnt love Total like me.
    The group is dead!

This the same way yall felt about po ashanti! :koolaid:

Chocolate Diva says:

So Diddy released Dawn from his label. Cock eyed dummy

:yes: I guess we wont be hearing Dawn sing her own song after all... dirty money was diddy( the lead singer) and dawn and the ugly chick were his do wop po pop chicks :rofl:

• I Go There

JMO says:

IGO … you know what you gotta do to make us her happy again … post the pic she asked for
    __________________________________________________

JMO

that would be wrong.... and besides enough folks have seen that round here already.

• KDub

So you aint wanna be one of the girls in Total?

----------------------------------------------------
    Pam was that BISH. "Sitting Home" vid with Ed Lover...MY SHAT.

@KDub
    Yeah Smooth is her old man

@OTB
    I forgot bey bey :lol: I was Keima you know she rocked the Aliayh before her. Always had the bang in the eye. That's how I rocked my chit all senior year. Bytch thought she was really in the group. :dead:

:whistle:
    You got me buggin' boy
    You bring me so much joy
    You got me open boy
    And Ima save my stuff for you

• Anna

@West Coast Chick
    I don't think Cissy said that. There is no mother that would allow that.

• OutsidetheBox

<---still visualizing Diddy doing the Missing You "shuffle" he is in all white of course. :rofl: :rofl:

• KDub

Cant believe yall didnt love Total like me.
    The group is dead!
    -----------------------------------------
    I DID :hug:

I don't need no one else butchuuuuuuuu :whistle: BA-BAYYYYY

I Go There says:

JMO says:

__________________________________________________

JMO

that would be wrong…. and besides enough folks have seen that round here already.
    ___________________________________________________________________

So you just gone blast our business out like that?? :blink:

*throws hand in the air* This dude!! :lol:

Oh, I did like Total. :yes:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Who sings ... "tooouuuch me teeeeeeeeez me ..." ? Is that total?

Daisy says:

@WCC I said the other day I don’t look at dead bodies I didn’t look at my gma when she died 2yrs ago and I tell my mama all the time I’m not looking at her either

_______________________________

RIGHT!!!
    my son's grandma died last year, and during her ceremony, they were getting ready to open the casket...girl, I flew out of there like a bat outta hail. I'd be having nightmares and shyt..I just cant do it. She died from cancer, and I was barely able to go over to her house when she was in her last stages of dying. I cant explain it, it just freaks me the fuk OUT! :no:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Henny Blaque says:

Fayla!

I just got my Whipfinity loves it (using it now):biggrin:
    Anna says:

:love: have i told yall u rock today? No? well u DO!!! thank u so very much :hug: <---Big Momma style to where u hardly breeve :yes:

“Sitting Home”

KWall I swear you is encyclopedia Brown on some chit I aint seen or thought of in years. Now im on YT. :hahaha:

• Chocolate Diva

From what I read in earlier reports Whitney's family is appalled that this took place. Apparently Clive went upstairs to console Bobbi Kristina and other family members, told them they could stay in his hotel room for as long as they needed, left out unbeknown to the family the nigga went to get his party on

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

<—still visualizing Diddy doing the Missing You "shuffle" he is in all white of course. :rofl: :rofl:
    ___________________________________________________________________

Unfortunately, Imma be thinking about for the rest of the day and bursting out in sporadic laughter :lol: #SRaftermath

• Daisy

If Cissy ever comes out and says she requested the party be cancelled then and only then will I say they should have respected her wishes as Whitneys mama until then I don't feel any kind of way

• Anna

This the same way yall felt about po ashanti!
    ~~~~~~~
    Ashanit has her own record label(don't judge her, if she doesn't have faith in herself, why should anyone else). I didn't like the song she sang on GMA yesterday.

• KDub

And as much as I hate ole slow tawking tranny lovin Pasta Mase...I am sorry but the hottest shat ever was him and Total and "Tell Me What You Want" That dude RIPPED it. SHEW.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:dead: @OTB killin off Total :dead:

i useta love them bishes tho :whistle: cantchu see? whatchu to me? our love was meant to be, you belong to meee! (oh-hooe) <---Pam's famous run

@MP
    Ummmm I believe that was CASE 0_0

_________________________
    me tooooooo :rofl: you know that dance he does when he skips around, kicking his legs :rofl: I can picture the whole thing in my head :rofl:

My bish was Monifah!!!

I loved her!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

West Coast Chick says:
    RIGHT!!!
    my son’s grandma died last year, and during her ceremony, they were getting ready to open the casket…girl, I flew out of there like a bat outta hail. I’d be having nightmares and shyt..I just cant do it. She died from cancer, and I was barely able to go over to her house when she was in her last stages of dying. I cant explain it, it just freaks me the fuk OUT!
    ________________________________________________________________________

My great grandmother died in her home and we got to look at her before they took her out. That didn't bother me but when I seen he in the casket it was different. Now what I can't do is grave sites. It's been 4 years since she passed and no one has ever been.

MP really??? I don't think so ... It thought a female group sang that song

*goes to google* :pc:

Anna says:

This the same way yall felt about po ashanti!
    ~~~~~~~
    Ashanit has her own record label(don’t judge her, if she doesn’t have faith in herself, why should anyone else). I didn’t like the song she sang on GMA yesterday.

_____________________________________

:hahaha: she needs to take that "faith" back to the drawing board :rofl:

OMG that "bop" Mase doing in the Tell me vid. :rofl:

When hanging with Didy goes wronggggg

Does anybody remember the group SUBWAY. This lil game we play was my chit :yes:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

YSO :nono: i thank imma hold on tight to this here particular hate for the rest of the day bc the visual?? :dead: #icanttakethattakethat

i know imma be laughin later this evening at that phuckery u posted :rofl:

• KDub

I didn’t like the song she sang on GMA yesterday.

--------------------------------------------
    Whitney up in HEAVEN didn't like that song she sang on GMA yesterday. :no:

• Anna

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Henny Blaque says:

Fayla!

I just got my Whipfinity loves it (using it now):biggrin:
    Anna says:

have i told yall u rock today? No? well u DO!!! thank u so very much <—Big Momma style to where u hardly breeve
    ~~~~~~~
    We should be thanking you. I don't have to bribe my daughter to do my hair. Actually I can't keep her out my hair. "I whip my hair back and forth". :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Anna when i told these fools Ashanti had her own label they laughed me off the blog. :haha:

Chocolate Diva says:

Does anybody remember the group SUBWAY. This lil game we play was my chit :yes:
    _____________________________________________________________________

:whistle: "Boi I really wanna stay, and play that liiiittttle game play (insert lip quiver)"

That was my chit!!!

KDub-Log off the COTDAYUM 'puter now!!!!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

gypsyeyes says:

My bish was Monifah!!!

I loved her!!
    :cosign: who was it that she was messing with back in the day? (female) :think: Latifah? Pam (from Total or Martin, whichever i heard boff of 'em partial to womens)

• KDub

damn! thats ALL diddy’s artist..
    ----------------------------------
    NO ma'am...there are more.

Loon.
    Black Rob
    Mario Winans

Oh so yall aint gonna acknowledge Monifah!!!

Jerrica says:

West Coast Chick says:
    RIGHT!!!
    ________________________________________________________________________

My great grandmother died in her home and we got to look at her before they took her out. That didn’t bother me but when I seen he in the casket it was different. Now what I can’t do is grave sites. It’s been 4 years since she passed and no one has ever been.

______________________________________

OMG! Girl! I wouldnt have been able to do it! :no:
    but my brother died over 10 years ago, and I can go to his gravr and stay all day, but that funeral was a doosey! I guess we have what eachother needs (in my tyra voice) :rofl:

• I Go There

Alright will yall stroll through 1996 and up ... Ill bounce
    Yall take it easy. Later

P.S.

@CD

bye Moon Pie

Fayla-I wanna say it was Pam.
    And KDub-Do you remember Vicki rebuking Diddy in the name of Gee-Zus and to give her her baby back. Po' Mario!

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

I take back my apology. All y'all should be thanking me instead of sending me to hell wearing gasoline pannies. :coffee:

#TakeThat

IGO :bye: :lol:

Monifah was diddy's artist? :blink:

• KDub

Oh so yall aint gonna acknowledge Monifah!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    :whistle:
    "Do you really wanna terch it...do really wanna fugg with me tonight???"

• Anna

~~~~~~~
    :rofl: Did they think you were talking out the side of your neck? :lol:
    I would not have believed it had she not mentioned it yesterday.

________________________

yep, she got one artist...herself :hahaha:

• KDub

Monifah was Heavy D's artist right? I don't remma...

Vicki rebuked Puffy?? :rofl:

Bye IGo :rolleyes: SO CHILDISH

:rofl: :rofl:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Well I'll be ... This brought up some good memories ... Im adding more stations to Pandora tonight ... thanks everyone :thumbsup:

No she wasn't @ West but her career crumbled as if she was on his label!

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Monifah was hot in that video. :danban:

@MP

Did u find out it was Case? I accept your apology :coffee:

The group SILK always had good :hump: songs

Night Igo :bye:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: Gosh i hope all yall bathe in holy water tonight. Fewls! The whole lot of you!

Good night. *slams piano closed like Fay Fay did earlier* :bye:

:steer:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

what about 702? :whistle: where my girls at? from the front to back well is u feelin that? put 1 hand up can u repeat that? tryna take my man? see i dont need that! :love:

There's a meeting in my bedroom! :whistle:

Lil G was that Nicca I don't care how lil he was!

@CD

They did but that Milk Dud-headed lead sanger... :nono:

Back then you didn't have to be cute to make it. Now, you don't have to be able to do anything other than be cute. :lol:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:bey: OTB <---see what i just did there? lubs u :heart:

:bye: OTB

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

WCC

:lol: Right

:offtopic:

If my grandma don't stop smacking on these damn kiwi.... I'm not going to do nothing but she she needs to stop.

Jen friend just tweeted:
    Bitches think they made cause they got a couple pairs of "red bottoms" and fucked a few players but they mom still in the projects.. OHHHHH
    I wonder who she talking about :lol:

Goodnight Fam :bye:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

YSoSrs says:

@CD
    They did but that Milk Dud-headed lead sanger…
    Back then you didn’t have to be cute to make it. Now, you don’t have to be able to do anything other than be cute.
    _____________________________________________________________________

:hahaha: Right!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

YSoSrs says:

@CD

They did but that Milk Dud-headed lead sanger…

that vertically challenged mofo can sang his shawt AZZ off. for real he almost Gary Coleman (RIP) short :yes:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Sis, no holy water for me. But I will take a dip in the waters of Lake Minnetonka. :yes:

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

As unfortunate as the situation was, I don't see why panties are in a bunch or why feathers are ruffled. Life doesn't stop for everyone else

Awww, hey the rapist!

oh fuggg ... it is case

------------------------------------------
    NOT ARNOLD :rofl:

BYE yall. I hate ALLLLLLLLL yall. :wave:

:bye: KDUB

We hate you too guhl. :yahoo:

I'm out! Baby Gypsyes done put on tutus and tank tops singing super base. Not in this cotdayum house!!!

• West Coast Chick

…. I’m not going to do nothing but she she needs to stop.

Hey Gypsy

gypsyeyes says:

No she wasn’t @ West but her career crumbled as if she was on his label!

______________________________

• AprilRain

Just have to say, before I leave for the day, u can front all u want, but listen to what mamma taught, don't ever cover up foolishness, with stoupidness and revert to cowardness, for u will be hopeless, with fishtail uglyness. Amen

• editorialgirl

Do we really think Cissy would say that? And, if she did, it's probably because some bitch asses called her about a party three hours after her daughter died. If some ignorant person called you after the death of your child, and asked if they could still have a party...

Really? Priorities.

• KDub

Do we really think Cissy would say that? And, if she did, it’s probably because some bitch asses called her about a party three hours after her daughter died. If some ignorant person called you after the death of your child, and asked if they could still have a party…

Really? Priorities.
    -----------------------------------------
    I was typing and computer refreshed but COSIGN. BET SEAN COMBS chipmunk faced azz called. Now that I know he involved? HE the one who called...I KNOW IT.

Him: Hi? Miss Cissy? Yeah its Sean Combs. Puffy. Sorry about Whitney. We all loved her...but...Clive is hosting his 95th annual Grammy party and we would like to know...can we still have the party? (breeves through his mouth all up in Mama Houston ear)

Cissy: Why...YES SEAN. IF IT MEAN THAT MUCH TO YOU...then YES. BY ALL MEANS. Don't call my phone no more! That baby lost her momma! I lost MY baby and you calling me about a PARTY (mumbles...fool calling me and I am about to loose my religion) GO HAVE YOUR PARTY. *hangs up*

Story then gets spun that she GAVE them her blessing. BOOLSHYT!

• prynsexxx

KDub says:

—————————————

:smack: *wallslides*

Diddles -----> :danban: __/ <------ WHIT (RIP)

:pray: ALMIGHTY FORGIVE ME! :ashamed:

HATE YSO AND KDUB!

I LUB YEW @Pryn :hug:

• http://www.twitter.com/missbl0ndee SunnyK

KDub says:

--------------------------------------

I Literally just BUST Out Laughing!