Lesbian rapper Syd The Kyd has come under attack by gay advocates for being homophobic.

In a recent interview with Out Magazine, Kyd stood by her fellow Odd Future band member, Tyler The Creator, who has been criticized for his anti-gay rap lyrics.

"Most of the homos I know use homophobic slurs, and it's never a problem unless someone who's not a part of the group is using the word," Syd says. "But a lot of people take things out of context, and you've got to understand that there is a difference between saying, ‘Hey, you faggot' and 'Hey, faggot.' When Tyler says 'faggot,' he's not referring to gays, he's referring to lame people. And in our vocabulary, that's what the word 'faggot' means. I'm not offended by the word 'faggot' — and I am one."

This didn't sit well with Mindy Abovitz, editor of Tom Tom Magazine, who recently canceled a piece on Syd after taking offense at Kyd's music video in which she tossed her lesbian lover out of a moving vehicle for falling asleep.

"We finally have an empowered, talented, young black queer female artist and she is performing and presenting as a misogynistic dude. Perhaps we need to take the limelight off the artists that are doing us a disservice," said Abovitz.

As a lesbian blogger who has also been accused of being homophobic I totally get where Syd is coming from. Just because we don't hold hands with other gays and sing kumbaya every time the gay community feels slighted does not makes us homophobic -- it makes us realists. Some of us gays need to get over ourselves.

• ryand91

Wow, some people in the gay community take offense entirely too easy and it makes people have less respect for their calls for equality.

• Pikaso

Nobody ever accused the 100,000 black people who use the "N" word everyday of being racist. I agree 100% with Tracy Morgan #GoogleIt

• http://www.twitter.com/missbl0ndee SunnyK

I swear the Gay community is Very VERY Sensitive!

• Al-Ameera

Actually, the girl ODs in the video and thats why she kicks her out the car.

But my question is, why does an issue have to be made out of EVERYTHING in the gay community? Every group endures something, get over it already.

Anyway, her album is AWESOME and I'm straight and drug free LOL

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

There's so much going on in this post... :think:

• West Coast Chick

So her whole career is gonna be about her being gay? :think: Dont you think that will overshadow her talent, considering if she has any?? Just be a musican first and leave your sexual preference for your private life. Missy Elliot is gay, but she didnt allow her career to highlight that part of her life, which is how whe became accepted by some many as a true talent. Im not gay and I really dont care for folks tov share that part of their life, so either rap about something relevant or give up the mic

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

:offtopic: Did anyone see that picture of Chris and Rihanna floating around? I'm :praying: it's photoshopped.

On topic, I'm tired of the gay community and their sensitive asses.

• EB

I like the song & video.

• http://twitter.com/numba1deeva DeevaC

I equate faggot with nigga. some of us in the homosexual community try to get people not to use that word or the phrase "thats gay", just like some of us who are black try to get people to stop saying nigga.

• Chocolate Diva

What pic Cocoa?

:zzz:

• kahmmillion

I am so sick of gays getting offended by every damn thing. I am just so over it. Every damn thing is a problem. Get a eff'n life, everyone is not going to be down with your cause. How the hell are they going to get mad at their own. I hear a lot of gays call each other fags. What's the beef!!!

• KDub

after taking offense at Kyd’s music video in which she tossed her lesbian lover out of a moving vehicle for falling asleep
    ------------------------------------
    So Em can kill Kim in his lyrics...who mind you is a REAL person...but she can't portray tossing a sleep headed heffa out the car in a fictional video? GTFOH.

• kahmmillion

I don't understand why gays have to run around telling everyone that they are gay. I don't see straight people running around saying they are straight and having straight parades, etc. Get on my damn nerves.

• The Makeup Maven

Shouldn't I be MORE offended she wanna give 'ol girl some cocaine??
    :thinking:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Al-Ameera says:

Actually, the girl ODs in the video and thats why she kicks her out the car.

Thanks.

• Chocolate Diva

:offtopic:

Did anyone see BGC last night. Dem bytches jumped that chile on the first night and the producers pretty much allowed it. Them hoes would have been suffering from all type of lacerations and contusions to the facial, stomach and leg regions :nono:

ryand91 says:

_____________________________

Im extremely confused about the whole equality thing..I mean, theyre people, just like us.. maybe gays shouldnt be so expressive about thier sexualilty and folks wouldnt make a big deal out of it. Just be normal and keep your private life, private.. I think Woman should present themselves as women and the same with men...at least in public. It may save alot of lives.

kahmmillion says:

I don’t understand why gays have to run around telling everyone that they are gay. I don’t see straight people running around saying they are straight and having straight parades, etc. Get on my damn nerves.

my point exactly! :claps:

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

@ Chocolate, I just retweeted it, click on my link.

kahmmillion says:

I am so sick of gays getting offended by every damn thing. I am just so over it. Every damn thing is a problem. Get a eff’n life, everyone is not going to be down with your cause. How the hell are they going to get mad at their own. I hear a lot of gays call each other fags. What’s the beef!!!

-------

:cosign:

• renegadesince1985

Who cares except the gays?? :coffee:

• KDub

I am done with folks today.

Chaka
    Janet
    The person who cancelled this lady interview over some dumb shat
    Nicki
    Folks who say pacific, Valemtimes Day, relayshones.

BYE!

• http://twitter.com/numba1deeva DeevaC

why is it not acceptable for her or any other gay/lesbian artist to be true to themselves and be out? we all know missy is gay, BUT she has never openly commented on her personal life in any way (as far as i know). plus she raps about being with men. the way i see it is, if straight rappers male and female can talk about how they throw the d or how their p is the best and whatever else then gay artists should be able to do the same.

• The Makeup Maven

DeevaC says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Cocoabana says:

@ Chocolate, I just retweeted it, click on my link.

My bad. That's not one of my pics. My Photoshopping is not that sloppy. :lol:

• renegadesince1985

KDub says:

I am done with folks today.
    Chaka
    Janet
    The person who cancelled this lady interview over some dumb shat
    Nicki
    Folks who say pacific, Valemtimes Day, relayshones.
    BYE!

Pacifically who are you speaking about though??? :think:

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

I was just about to say um, yeah, that isn't one of your pictures.

• kahmmillion

@ Chocolate Diva says:

Those are not girls....those are a bunch of wild animals. I wonder what their childhood were like. I could never embarrass myself, nor my family, see me behave in that manner is a public forum. This is the worst season ever and one of them will live to regret it.

• The Makeup Maven

I wish EVERYONE get over thinking that EVERY GAY gets upset when GLAAD is offended by something someone said about Gays/Lesbian. THAT is not MY agenda. I'm not running around pissy everytime someone says something about gays or lesbians. If that were the case, shyt, I'd be pissed every minute of every day, and we all know that i'm not sooooooo...... :coffee:

• Chocolate Diva

@Cocoa
    :shocked: That pic looks hella real. Crazy kids :lol:

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

@ Tatted, hey boo! I don't think it's EVERY gay but I DO think the LGBT makes ALL homosexuals seem this way.

:popcorn:

• Mother Jefferson

:rofl: @ Kdub

Sandra, I see you havent posted anything about Robyn Crawford, Whitney's VERY close friend. She wrote a very poignant statement about Whitney's death :coffee:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Cocoabana - Hey. I just don't see where GLAADs agenda has ppl thinking every gay feels this way. No one lesbian/gay that I know feels this way. IT'S GLAAD who feels this way and since it's THEIR AGENDA, they are suppose to feel that way. They wouldn't be that type of organization if they didn't. That's all i'm saying!

• kahmmillion

If everyone keeps on getting offended by everything that everyone says and does it makes sense they just turn this bish into Cuba, Venezuela or North Korea because "Freedom of Speech" is not meaning a isht these days. Everyone is so upset and offended by everything. You have to kiss azz or you won't make any money. No one stands up for what they believe in these days. If a gay says I don't like how you blink, the person has to go apologize and have all these media tours so that they don't lose their jobs, etc. It's just ridiculous.

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Hm... :coffee:

• change

I hate labels :rolleyes:

And I'm quite sure ain't nobody running up and down the street screaming at you talking about I'm gay I'm gay like the fcking british are coming :rolleyes:

People are not treated equal on MANY Levels

Ex: You= Woman, Black
    Ex: Me= Woman, Black, Gay

• Chocolate Diva

@Kah
    The bloody haired chick gets on my last fuggin nerve. Kept hollering about red bottoms.
    Slow ass twins-who obviously share a brain and not a good one at that
    Crazy blonde chick acts like Cybil
    Black girl- who got her ass whipped by the pink toe and now trying to jump hard core. Ratchet bytches :rolleyes:

• KDub

Pacifically who are you speaking about though???

-----------------------------------
    *still lurking*

Came back to laugh @Rene :rofl:

• kahmmillion

@ The Makeup Maven says:

I wish EVERYONE get over thinking that EVERY GAY gets upset when GLAAD is offended by something someone said about Gays/Lesbian. THAT is not MY agenda. I’m not running around pissy everytime someone says something about gays or lesbians. If that were the case, shyt, I’d be pissed every minute of every day, and we all know that i’m not sooooooo……

________________________

Not speaking on you....just speaking in general.....there are some blacks that get on my damn nerves too with their over sensitive azzes. There is a time and a place for everything and if you keep on calling everything racist or homophobic, when something racist and homophobic actually comes up and it needs to be addressed, no one is going to pay their stupid azzes any attention. Just like the boy who cried wolf.

KDub says:

I am done with folks today.

Chaka
    Janet
    The person who cancelled this lady interview over some dumb shat
    Nicki
    Folks who say pacific, Valemtimes Day, relayshones.

BYE!

can SOMEbody...ANYbody PLEASE buy me a gas mask?? i caint take these close quarters with this old bitty's breff stankin like baked dung cake topped with ashy icing & cig butt sprinkles :(

_________________________________________________________

I really really try to see everyone point of view, but I will NOT be listening to a man rap about sodomizing or going down on another man. I dont think that would make a great rap song :blink:

• ShoYaRight

@ post 32 Mother jefferson

Sandra, I see you havent posted anything about Robyn Crawford, Whitney’s VERY close friend. She wrote a very poignant statement about Whitney’s death
    _______________________________________________________________________

've been waiting on that. Thanks for the heads up

Mother Jefferson says:

@ Kdub

i heard it was a good letter, but haven't had a chance to read it..

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

@ Chocolate, I think they showed that picture on access hollywood too smh

@Tatted, I get what you are saying and homosexuals have the right to be offended by certain terms. But I feel like EVERYTHING is blown out of proportion.

• kahmmillion

@ West Coast Chick says:

_________________________________________________________

_______________________________________

Co-sign. No one in my household or in my surroundings would be listening to some crap like that around me.....oh hell nah....sodomy is not the business. :rofl:

• bnatural

Cocoabana says:

:offtopic: Did anyone see that picture of Chris and Rihanna floating around? I’m :praying: it’s photoshopped.

On topic, I’m tired of the gay community and their sensitive asses.
    ---------------------------

Where are the pictures?

• change

I hate ignorance :rolleyes:

• The Makeup Maven

kahmmillion says:

@ The Makeup Maven says:

________________________

Not speaking on you….just speaking in general…..there are some blacks that get on my damn nerves too with their over sensitive azzes. There is a time and a place for everything and if you keep on calling everything racist or homophobic, when something racist and homophobic actually comes up and it needs to be addressed, no one is going to pay their stupid azzes any attention. Just like the boy who cried wolf.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I know you're not. I'm speaking in general as well. EVERYTIME GLAAD's organization gets upset about something, we gotta hear "the gays are so sensitive!" The gays are not sensitive, GLAAD is sensitive, which is their job/agenda to be! People may not like it and I don't all the time, but it's their job! What bothers me is when ppl go around citing "freedom of speech" but then get pissed when a gay person uses their freedom of speech. Again, this is NOT my agenda, but I'm not going to be all closeted and not be proud of who I am based off of others being uncomfortable with it! I :heart: me, my mother loves me and the rest can suck one! BUT I DEFINITELY HEAR YOU AND CAN APPRECIATE YOUR TAKE ON IT!

• NaijaGal

@Tatted I feel ya...it's like when Al Sharpton and that Jesse boy or the NAACP would be picketing and fighting for ish that had me scratching my head like 'yall aint got better ish to fight about'

@Fayla

:dead: @ your oh so DETAILED description of that bytches fonk mouth breaf!!! :rofl:

kahmmillion says:

@ West Coast Chick says:

_________________________________________________________

_______________________________________

Co-sign. No one in my household or in my surroundings would be listening to some crap like that around me…..oh hell nah….sodomy is not the business.

____________________________________

exactly!

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@WCC

Just cause you won't listen it doesn't mean somebody else won't think that'd make a great rap song. People should be free to make the music they want. :shrug:

@Chatted

I feel EXACTLY what you are saying...it's like when "other" folks think that all blacks think a certain way because the NAACP comes out against something...no one group of people is monolithic... :)

• Hershey

@ Cocoa Uncle Sam doesn't allow me to get on twitter what website is this on?

• kahmmillion

@ Chocolate Diva says:

@Kah
    Slow ass twins-who obviously share a brain and not a good one at that
    Crazy blonde chick acts like Cybil

________________________

They aren't going to learn until one of those girls get hurt or killed. It doesn't make any sense for "girls" (I use that term loosely) to act like that. Then the worst season has to be mostly blacks (or mixed with). I'm about to take that foolishness of my DVR list. I can only take so much foolishness. That little short Puerto Rican girl is disgusting. Eff'n having flashbacks from last night's episode. I've never seen anyone act like that and then think it is ok.....just for money and to be on TV and be considered famous for 6 months. :no:

• I Go There

OH Damn.....

:kona:

• chubbswifey

I wish we lived in a world where everyone could just be themselves, w/o being ridiculed and criticized. GLAAD does not speak for every gay person; just like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson does not speak for all black people :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

MY Words/Meanings growing up as A KID (Instilled By ADULTS...)

Faggot ----> LAMES
    Fag ----> GAY Men
    Dykes ----> Feminine GAY Females
    Bull-Daggers ----> Masculine GAY Females
    Queens ----> Drag Queens & Rich-n-Influential GAY Men

AGAIN, Adults said THESE THINGS and US Kids picked them up THOUGH :coffee:

:huh: Having a slow moment with this one

• OutsidetheBox

Al-Ameera?

OMG :hug: I hope you are well. I havent seen your font in forever!

@Naija

:lol: you posted before I could get it out!

@WCC

Well if folks can talk about going "downtown" then why can't the chit go all around...I might not wanna hear that chit, but I bet it's some folks out there that will! :yes:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

FeFe..guhl i usta smoke (i know, i know) but i ALWAYS kept gum, mints, perfume, etc bc i always hated the smell of smoke (weird right) but i aint seent the bish put nuttin up to them drawed up lips but coffee & ciggy's *dry heaves*

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:hump: <<<the chick in the video with Squid the Kid

• http://twitter.com/numba1deeva DeevaC

what you won't listen to someone else will. my point is, homosexuals should be held to the same standards as our heterosexual counterparts. As Make up Maven said, GLAAD does not represent all of our opinions. just like al sharpton and jesse jackson don't represent all black people, or peta all vegetarians and animal lovers.

• change

Babe :kiss:

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

I'm trying to find it on another site for you guys

chubbswifey says:

:cosign:

• NaijaGal

@FeFe that's why you my e-girl :love:

• bnatural

I saw the picture of CB and Rih and it doesn't look real to me

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:kona: IM GOING TO SKIP THIS CONVO! :pc:

@Fayla

My cousin is like that...she looks like a fcking walking cigarette and her clothes, hair, and breaf STANK...the sad part about it all is that she is a pretty girl, but her habit makes her look like chit! :hurl:

My mother smokes, but she always keeps mints around and her clothes NEVER stink...her car smells like an ashtray though! :lol:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@WCC
    "I really really try to see everyone point of view, but I will NOT be listening to a man rap about sodomizing or going down on another man. I dont think that would make a great rap song "
    _____________________________________________________________________________

I think Wayne is about two tracks from goin there! Then say some chit like the song was describing a "dream" or some chit like that. :lol:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

@NAIJA :kiss: hey suga!!! How r u today Cocoa Goddess? my supv is gone so i have a lil time to play iffin i can help myself from passing out breevin in all the funk & whatnot :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

Pretty much. :coffee:

• NaijaGal

fayla :yahoo: sun- :kiss: ed beauty

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

We could live in a world like that if we really wanted too. It's just easier to be in our own little worlds and judge others that aren't a prt of them for whatever reason.

• The Makeup Maven

Babe :kiss:

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

Fay Fay! Hey boo!

@bnatural, I'm still staring at it and I'm starting to agree with ya lol thank the lord

@Naija

Honestly, nothing pisses me off more when a group of people who so-called "represent" a larger group goes out and speaks on some chit with conviction...then next thing you know folks are accusing EVERYONE in that group to have the same sentiment...LIFE just doesn't work that way...but I guess that's what folks have to deal with when they are a MINORITY in this nation...can't wait until 2030 when a certain group of people are no longer the MAJORITY :coffee:

• NaijaGal

@Fayla I see we need to regulate at your job place...do they not know the fluck you are. shoot

• I Go There

YSoSrs says:

We could live in a world like that if we really wanted too. It’s just easier to be in our own little worlds and judge others that aren’t a prt of them for whatever reason.
    ________________________________________________

YEP

But that sounds too much like right... so

• The Makeup Maven

@ Naija & Fe - EXACTLY. I'm tired of ALL gays being lumped into one's agenda! I'm so over it!

• NaijaGal

@FeFe you better :preach: :applause:

@I Go

Is that plastic blow up doll Cocoa in your gravie???

@WCC

Well if folks can talk about going “downtown” then why can’t the chit go all around…I might not wanna hear that chit, but I bet it’s some folks out there that will!

______________________________________

mmmmmmk :)

• I Go There

@Fe Fe

Nope.... I think her name is Amie or some shait like that.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

FeFe i'm so glad i stopped! but i'm not one of those who looks down on ppl bc they do (like how some ppl get "saved" & then a month later wanna tell u how much sin ur living in) live & let live, just don't bring ur stank breff around harrassing ppl when u breeve bc ur exhale smells like HELL :hurl:

@I Go

Oh yeah, "Amazing Aimee"

• NaijaGal

I still think you could wipe this earth clean and start fresh and we would still run into the same problems...at some point a certain person or group is going to want power and the way to do that is fear, thus causing slavery, holocaust and other ish this country and others have done and continued to do...you use skin, wealth, gender, sexual orientation or religion as your foundation for the separation

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@I GO THERE

Amie looks like a talented woman. :yes:
    :thumbsup:

• I Go There

@Fe

YEP... Thats her

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

William ... I'll be expecting an update tomorrow for wildin out wednesday here on Sandra Rose

• Hershey

LOS ANGELES – Rihanna and Chris Brown are reportedly a couple again. She has forgiven him.

The two singers partied last night at Greystone Manor, West Hollywood club and left separately, but a mile down the road Rihanna’s driver pulled over and she reportedly hopped into Brown’s car..

Several people who were at the club last night tweeted that as far as they could see Rihanna and Chris making out with each other in the club. The protective order against Chris Brown — requiring that he have no contact with her was lifted a year ago, so Brown is free to hook-up with Rihanna again.

Rihanna was in Hawaii over the holidays, getting ready to be with Chris again:

According to a person close to Chris Brown, Chris feels that Rihanna is the love of his life and is thrilled to be back with her. Afterthe “incident” Chris felt that he destroyed all chances of a relationship with his soul mate he stayed away, but Rihanna apparently felt the same way about Chris. She reportedly told him, “You da one.” Now, the soulmates can be together again.

Rihanna and Chris are with each other all the time and when they are not together, they are exchanging IM’s and text messages.

Not everyone is pleased with this development. We’re told that Jay Z and Rihanna’s RocNation managers are furious that she’s back with Breezy. “We don’t like this one bit. Rihanna is making a big mistake,” said a source close to RocNation.

Will this be another happy Hollywood ending for our two pop-star lovers? Is Chris Brown a new man? Is Rihanna… crazy?

What do you think?

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@WCC
    “I really really try to see everyone point of view, but I will NOT be listening to a man rap about sodomizing or going down on another man. I dont think that would make a great rap song ”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

I think Wayne is about two tracks from goin there! Then say some chit like the song was describing a “dream” or some chit like that.

_____________________________

:rofl: right! he said something about being rearended...pause! :rofl:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

______________________________________________________________________________

Jay Z is 100% bitch.

• I Go There

@JMO

OKAY.... Ill keep you in the loop

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0KE6b9VBVF8kuyOt gypsyeyes

Is this where yall at? Yall know that by the looks of my gravi I'm ti-ed!!!

@Hershey

Well it was only a matter of time...I hope he don't go "Iking" her again... :coffee:

• I Go There

@Man

Yes she is.

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@HERSHEY

Good for them? :shrugs:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

oooh karatekoahla is fina be mad :popcorn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@Hershey
    DON'T know if YOU was around these parts Back Then BUT I said that if C-Breezy ever got back with HER AGAIN then He's KRAZY & DESERVES Whatever comes His Way (Regarding THAT Though...) :coffee:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

______________________________________________________________________________

Jay Z is 100% bitch.

_________

Say that chit again please! :coffee:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@Hershey ... I don't think they are back together but I also thought that pic on cocoa's link looked real

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Why would it be any of Jay-Z's damn business? Unless he's fcking her, of course. :coffee:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

ELove says:

@Hershey
    DON’T know if YOU was around these parts Back Then BUT I said that if C-Breezy ever got back with HER AGAIN then He’s KRAZY & DESERVES Whatever comes His Way (Regarding THAT Though…) :coffee:
    ____________________________________________________

Word <==== see what I did there :thumbsup:

ELove says:

MY Words/Meanings growing up as A KID (Instilled By ADULTS…)

Faggot —-> LAMES
    Fag —-> GAY Men
    Dykes —-> Feminine GAY Females
    Bull-Daggers —-> Masculine GAY Females
    Queens —-> Drag Queens & Rich-n-Influential GAY Men

AGAIN, Adults said THESE THINGS and US Kids picked them up THOUGH

_______________________________________________

:lol: thanks for the break down. I dont even indulge in name calling. I know gay men that have tried to kill themselves because they are gay.I know its very serious.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

gypsy :blink:

Cocoa :waves: sup yo?

NAIJA guhl i aint neva EVA worked at no place like this & i have worked about :think: 500 jobs in my young life..they got me flucked up :coffee:

I don't really think that she was ever not with him. When she was running out with Matt she was still seeing him. There is nothing that anyone can say if they want to be together.

• OutsidetheBox

karatekoahla

:rofl: :rofl:

@YSo

:coffee: like @Man said...he's 100% bytch-made...he needs to take himself and those soup coolers and have a _/

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Wouldn't getting back together be career suicide for both of them though? :think:

YSoSrs says:

Why would it be any of Jay-Z’s damn business? Unless he’s fcking her, of course.

___________________________
    cuz Chris is going around beating the crap out of his cash cow? :shrugs:

gypsyeyes says:

I don’t really think that she was ever not with him. When she was running out with Matt she was still seeing him. There is nothing that anyone can say if they want to be together.

___________________________
    my thoughts exactly. Cant deny true love

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@YSO :nono: ALL THESE WHITE LIL GIRLS READY TO BE KNOCKED OUT BY CHRIS.. :coffee: HE GOOD! AND SHE SESSY AS FUK SESS SELLS :shrug: WHAAT EVER HAPPEN TO MIIIIKE JOOOOOOONES WHOOOO? MIKE JOOOOOOONES! :waiting:

what@JMO?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA&feature=player_embedded SamYell JacksEm

can’t wait until 2030 when a certain group of people are no longer the MAJORITY
    ____________________________________
    But the other majority still wouldn't be us. In general, the ones next up do not fuk with us. I don't see how it would be any better for black people. :coffee:

#notracistbutIknowwhatIknow

• lovezoe

Rihanna and Chris don't need to be together #stillhaventseenthismugshot :coffee:

Kinishewa is not gone be happy, probably tweet something like "All lies"

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Your gravi just makes me ................ sad : (

@YSo

I think they may be ok...I was really shocked that Chris won a Grammy... and Rihanna, although she's a partying fool, still seems ok on the music front...I think "the public" has moved on...or maybe that's just me... :shrugs:

• lovezoe

Jay-Z can't be mad the way he mushed that chick on video. Can't be mad.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

:think: Where is Alboy??

Did yall see that fine piece of chocolate on BET Honors last night? Luke James? I swear I started googling him while he was on the third word of the first chorus.

• Hershey

ELove says:

@Hershey

I wasn't around, but I think she's crazier than he is if she takes him back, because he's too immature to handle dating a beautiful woman like Riri. Karate is pretty, but she's girly like a homegirl, Riri has that swagga that bytch I'm taking your man, but I'll bring him back in about a month or two swagga. karata can't do chit but look like JcPenney is missing one of their catalog models :coffee:

• I Go There

I dont think Chris is getting back with her... Until they annouce the shait. I wont believe it.

• kahmmillion

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Naija & Fe – EXACTLY. I’m tired of ALL gays being lumped into one’s agenda! I’m so over it!

:rofl: I'm over blacks being lumped into one agenda too. I refuse to be associated with Jesse and his foolishness. :hahaha:

@ gypsyeye

:wtf: is that on your gravi? Why all that belly fat? :rofl:

@SamYell

Oh I know it won't be us...it will probably NEVER be us...but the point I'm making is that this whole idea of "minority" and "majority" is what keeps groups like GLAAD and NAACP thriving and feeling the need to "represent" a larger group because in some kind of way, somehow, there always seems to be inequality, and these inequalities began with a certain majority being the, well, majority... :shrugs:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:dead: @AWESOME & Gypsy's gravis!!!!
    ________________________________

Dear CBreezy,

You finna go back to jail bew :(

Sincerely,

A friend of KDub's

• Hershey

lovezoe says:

Rihanna and Chris don’t need to be together #stillhaventseenthismugshot

Kinishewa is not gone be happy, probably tweet something like “All lies

Kinishewa :rofl: all lies :rofl:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

oooh karatekoahla is fina be mad

:shugs: welp, karate had a good run...she came, she saw...and she went. She probably got some good memories and a few pair of shoes out of the deal :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@JMO
    :rofl: ... :thumbsup:

@WCC
    NEVER understood the Gay Dudes wanting to kill themselves Though :nono: BUT I'm NOT GAY (So I can't claim to understand Their Struggle...)

I ALWAYZ THOUGHT that a "YT Dude calling YOU A NIGGER To YOUR FACE" was the WORST THING Imaginable Though :shrug:

Different Stroke (FOR Different Folks...) I SUPPOSE :coffee:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@LAKER

But I thought of their most hardcore fans didn't want them to get back together.

And with the amount of backlash Chris is STILL getting from the "mainstream" media, Rih would be risking her career by forgiving him and taking him back (publicly) I thought.

Dear CBreezy,

You finna go back to jail bew

Sincerely,

A friend of KDub’s

__________________________________

S L A Y E D :dead:

• caligirl

:waves: I asked the other day, but what happened to Choco?

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

@IGo, i used to kinda enjoy a nice ass..but... :coffee: looking at ur gravis make me :yawn: about them now. glad i'm a straigth chic cuz i'd be worried if i got sick a lookin at asses if i was a lesbun :kona:

#assovaload

• caligirl

Fayala - Got you message bew :kiss:

@caligirl

Iono, but you got me wanting to email her now... :lol:

• Mother Jefferson

-----------------
    :ghost:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

CALI :love: ugh! it aint tomorrow yet?? :pray: u get it tomorrow!!!

• caligirl

FeFe- I ain't scnt her in month of Sundays....seem like

ELove says:

@JMO

@WCC
    NEVER understood the Gay Dudes wanting to kill themselves Though BUT I’m NOT GAY (So I can’t claim to understand Their Struggle…)

I ALWAYZ THOUGHT that a “YT Dude calling YOU A **** To YOUR FACE” was the WORST THING Imaginable Though

Different Stroke (FOR Different Folks…) I SUPPOSE

first off, Ive NEVER had a yt dude call me nigger to my face.. I actually dont know anyone personally, that has.. however, my bestie is a gay man. His stories are heartbreaking. He even said he went to church and asked God to take the desire away from him. He tried to kill himself..Im gald it didnt work though.. he's a great, fun person to be around. But that's just 1 incident. I've spoke to many gay guys who have a similair story. They just dont want to be gay :shrugs:

Done with gravi wars!!!

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@FAYLA

assassassassassassassassassasssassassassassassassassassassassassassassass

• I Go There

Fay

yeah the azz shot are getting a lil old... I might change it up.
    but until then... Im showing azz.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

Y'alls KILLING ME Butchering C-Breezy "Girl-Thang" NAME Though :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

I went in Penny's the other day.

I like there new gig. Church dresses was 10 dollas. :coffee:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@HERSHEY
    "I wasn’t around, but I think she’s crazier than he is if she takes him back, because he’s too immature to handle dating a beautiful woman like Riri. Karate is pretty, but she’s girly like a homegirl, Riri has that swagga that bytch I’m taking your man, but I’ll bring him back in about a month or two swagga. karata can’t do chit but look like JcPenney is missing one of their catalog models
    _______________________________________________________________________________

:think:
    I think it was Rihanna who couldn't take that fact that she was just another pretty face to him. I think she was used to having niggas in the palm of her hand but C. Breezy be gettin puzz thrown at him right and left so he didn't treat her the way she was used to.

She didn't like it but I think it intrigues her too. "It think she wanna rub it in that other chick face too." <<... the fact that she got C. Breezy, not the twat Sandra. :nono:

• Hershey

:newpost: is up

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

@WCC i had to let him know who I know since he dont know me & what not :coffee:

#errybodyknowKDub

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

And I find it terribly sad to feel like you don't want to be what you are just because of what others think and say about you. :(

I have too much free time today and I was at work.

• change

HERSHEY!!!! :crying:

• Hershey

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@HERSHEY
    “I wasn’t around, but I think she’s crazier than he is if she takes him back, because he’s too immature to handle dating a beautiful woman like Riri. Karate is pretty, but she’s girly like a homegirl, Riri has that swagga that bytch I’m taking your man, but I’ll bring him back in about a month or two swagga. karata can’t do chit but look like JcPenney is missing one of their catalog models
    _______________________________________________________________________________

I think it was Rihanna who couldn’t take that fact that she was just another pretty face to him. I think she was used to having niggas in the palm of her hand but C. Breezy be gettin puzz thrown at him right and left so he didn’t treat her the way she was used to.

She didn’t like it but I think it intrigues her too. “It think she wanna rub it in that other chick face too.” <<… the fact that she got C. Breezy, not the twat Sandra.
    _______________________________________

Very true, I think she felt like nicca I know these heaux's are slanging azz & you, but I'm Rihanna, recognize...when he didn't shyt went south real quick

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@WCC
    When I was in the 8th grade this YT Boy named Sheldon got ALL KINDS of BOLD (On A DARE) Walked up to me... Spit on My Shirt & Called me THAT Though...

He ENDED UP in the Hospital with a Broken JAW, A severely Dislocated Shoulder, Broken RIBS, A Black-Eye and Strained NECK... They tried to Press Charges but There were TOO MANY Witnesses (It was during Recess at School...) :coffee:

• Anna

FeFe says:

@Naija

Honestly, nothing pisses me off more when a group of people who so-called “represent” a larger group goes out and speaks on some chit with conviction…then next thing you know folks are accusing EVERYONE in that group to have the same sentiment…LIFE just doesn’t work that way…but I guess that’s what folks have to deal with when they are a MINORITY in this nation…can’t wait until 2030 when a certain group of people are no longer the MAJORITY
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    I feel the same way you do. I can go back 20 yrs and even then I never felt Jessie Jackson nor Rev Al Sharpton were representing my generation of "the black community", but they were all we had at the time.

ELove says:

@WCC
    When I was in the 8th grade this YT Boy named Sheldon got ALL KINDS of BOLD (On A DARE) Walked up to me… Spit on My Shirt & Called me THAT Though…

He ENDED UP in the Hospital with a Broken JAW, A severely Dislocated Shoulder, Broken RIBS, A Black-Eye and Strained NECK… They tried to Press Charges but There were TOO MANY Witnesses (It was during Recess at School…)

___________________________________

Helllll to the nawwwwwww :shocked:

Im sorry that happened to you

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

She didn’t like it but I think it intrigues her too. “It think she wanna rub it in that other chick face too.” < <… the fact that she got C. Breezy, not the twat Sandra. :nono:

:lol: I think she's really going to the same clubs as CB to try and get next to Karaoke. I could be wrong though :coffee:

• http://www.philly.com/ Jay Bee

I totally agree... Gays are overly senstive... and sensitive some more

• http://www.philly.com/ Jay Bee

after watching the video... the face is hard on the eyes and the lil biddy remind me of keyshia cole lol and death to the drug scene... next!

• I Run New York

:offtopic:

Chris Brown had a meltdown on twitter today. He has since deleted his tweets

• Genia

Chocolate Diva says:

kahmmillion says:
    Those are not girls….those are a bunch of wild animals. I wonder what their childhood were like. _________________________________________________________________
    Diva! and Kmill!! I so agree and I said the same thing about them being animals. Not a one of them have no heart by themselves!!! that's why they run as a pack!!! Not to mention this is the most unattrctive set of girls BGC history. I swear!! this is an ugly click! especially the one with no neck looking like Jay Leno's love child. I can't stand her! And the twins, their father makes me sooooooooooo uncomfortable. I wish he had bigger dreams for his girls...