If women can wear weave, why can’t men wear spray on hair?

The spray on hair fad has been made more popular by celebrities such as rapper Flo Rida and Chicago Bulls star Carlos Boozer. Boozer rocked his spray on hair during a recent televised basketball game.

There is an entire line of spray on hair that is dedicated to bald men or men with receding hairlines who want to look young again.

Barbers have used spray on hair dye to spruce up their clients’ heads for years. Spray on hair is big business on Amazon.com where a bottle of Hair Color Thickener sells for just $7.37. That’s cheaper than hair plugs or hair pieces.

The spray on hair craze is fueled by vanity, or the growing obsession with our own self-image. So if women can wear weave to bolster their self-image, why can’t men wear spray on hair to improve theirs?

Source: Jill

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

Really Auntie…LLS…u are just too messy for words! But I do have a question…does it rub off on ur pillow and stuff or could it possibly begin to run down his face while sweating…this is very disturbing? :dead:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Toupee or not toupee… :think: That is the question…

Heey Naaaaah :waves: <<<<hairclub for men lacefront

• Mother Jefferson

• Blackswan

lmao oh wow, at least it looks better then that fur trap on eddie long’s head.

• The Makeup Maven

I..JUST..CANNOT…TODAY! :rofl:

• Chocolate Diva

Ion give a damn what that man has on his head as long he plays ball the way he is suppose to, to get my CHICAGO BULLS their well deserved ring :coffee:

As long as he aint walking around looking like Jazzy Pha fat ass with spray painted sideburns

• West Coast Chick

:rofl: :rofl: :coffee:

• Chocolate Diva

Looking at those pics could it be he let his hair grow out :thinking:

I have a more serious problem I seen that same bottle of spray in my home girl bathroom closet last week :shocked:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Seriously this ish has become the norm in the barbershop. I took my son who has a fulll head of hair with a strong hairline to the barbershop right.. I left (dumb on my part) came back and my son had jetblack hair with a sprayon hairline that looked like this on the sides :blink: I cuss that barber so far out! How da hell you go in a bish with a full head of hair and come out with a spray on hairline? WTF!!!???

• Strawberrys and cream

:rofl: :hahaha: Sandymae :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:hahaha: :rofl: :dead:

LMFAO!!!!

• I Run New York

Wow, to each its own I guess. But, won’t that make a mess in bed. Won’t the tar be all over the pillows?

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

WUT!!! :cheer: ur order was shipped today :hug:

thx again sug!

Ive seen dudes get that shait at the Barber Shop…. :lol:
    It comes a time where you should just let that shiat go.

• vero

• kahmmillion

Well he just looks like a damn fool. That mess looks like shoe polish. :ha: :haha:

• KayCeiSoul

That ain’t nothin’ but Ultra Perm. :coffee:

@Wut

My older kids father said he once went to the barber and came out blacker than a black Nissan :dead: Said his barber said you want me to keep it dark and he said yeah and next thang he know that nigga went to spray painting like a maniac

:rofl: :rofl:

• kahmmillion

@ WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Seriously this ish has become the norm in the barbershop. I took my son who has a fulll head of hair with a strong hairline to the barbershop right.. I left (dumb on my part) came back and my son had jetblack hair with a sprayon hairline that looked like this on the sides I cuss that barber so far out! How da hell you go in a bish with a full head of hair and come out with a spray on hairline? WTF!!!???
    _________________________

:dead: Who the eff does that!!!!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

VERO! :hug: ur order was shipped today as well :cheer:

i emailed u but disregard, i got it off :yes:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

BOOOOOOOOOOOO-ZER! :waves: <—Hair plugs.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:rofl: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    @LESB :hug: :kiss: :boobs: WERE U BEEN??

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Oh have anyone ever watched the cartoon Dragonball Z? Well its this character on there named Vegeta.. Thats how my sons hairline looked when he left the shop… How da hell do you edge someone up that far back? My son had a hair line like this _______ and came out like this \/\/ He was an inch from the George Jefferson cul-de-sac when we washed that mess out… How do you mess up that bad?

• iheart

:rofl: :hahaha: this syt here is HE-LAR-IOUS :rofl:

• I Go There

I wonder if that the same shait Jermaine Jackson got on his hair… he must use at least 3 cans of the shait.

• KayCeiSoul

The barbers are going nuts with this b.s.! :mad:

Had my son buying a spray can bottle of black and his hair is sandy brown!

I told him his azz was gone look like Sisqo and walked out the bathroom. Next thing I heard was *kaplumpt*.

He just dropped it in the bathroom gah-bage.

I know he was like “I can’t STAND her! EWW!” :rofl:

Vageta!?!?!?!?!?

Oh Damn… :hahaha:

Thats fked up.

• vero

Thank you Fayfay ::: can’t wait :yahoo:

(it might take 6 weeks like my shoes from Revolve but it’s ok :lol: )

kahmmillion says:

@ WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

_________________________

Who the eff does that!!!!

———————–
    Right?!! My son was 12!

• OutsidetheBox

Im laughing so hard cause I suggested this for my friend who wanted a certain do but has no edges. I thought I was concerned! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

• vero

:rofl: @Vegeta

• BeautifulBliss

:lol: I just can’t with this. That doesn’t even look real. At least with weave and wigs you can get it to look somewhat natural. That? Hail naw!

• The Makeup Maven

<— DON'T SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS! PEOPLE WERE MAKING MESSES W/THAT DAYUM ACTIVATOR AND MOISTURIZER! People fcked up a many of pillow cases, sheets and car seats! :coffee:

Vageta!?!?!?!?!?

Oh Damn…

Thats fked up.
    ———————–
    Girl yes Vageta!!! I was soo mad! My son had a thick fro going in cuz he wanted a different type of fade…Fade his sides!!! He didn’t want his hairline to fade to the back like that shyt!

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

:hailnaw: <—JUST SAY NO TO SHARPIE LO!

• The Makeup Maven

@ WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost: I WOULD’VE BEEN PISSED TO THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF PISSTIVITY!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

The Makeup Maven says:

:rofl: :rofl: *has a flashback of the couch from Coming to America*

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

I see this so often, it is so NOT new. They sell the spary at party city, Shawty Low been Maaco-ing his hairline since jesus walked on water. What ain’t fina happen is you ain’t fina mess up my sheets, draws, head rest with your top coat OPI, the devil is a lie. I have seen this in Atlanta back when haircuts was $7.

I wonder why Eddie Long opted for the baby kitten #7 instead of using the spray?

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

I thought it was “Bageta” or something like that. :lol:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Fe – Oh heyul yeah! Grannie, Daddy & Momma got up with THEE most ridic circle of Soul Glow on James Evans’ couch! :rofl:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

I miss the old days when barbers cout cut and not spray I hate seeing men with them lines on they face and head the white lines I mean times have changed so much. I miss them kitchen shops where you got all the gossip, a fish dinner, a grape soda and a cold smooth hair cut.

• Tertra114

Well men DO feel insecurities just like women do, theres a misconception that “apperance” is something only women care about, this is not true, men too do care how they look and male baldness is VERY hard on them, men in my family have had this start as early as thier 20’s and i could see how badly it hurt them, so i don’t knock men for doing this, but i just wish more time could be put into these products so that it is not SO obvious looking

• too_weak

hmm… I could use that to fill in my goatee :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

Shawty Low been Maaco-ing his hairline since jesus walked on water.
    :ghost:

• renegadesince1985

My boyfriend almost punched his barber in the face for trying to spray that shyt on his head….

The difference between this and a weave is…a weave can sometimes look great…this however has no potential to be attractive WHATSOEVER! :nono:

• Smokie

Nothing wrong with a man getting a LITTLE spray in his hair to cover a few gray strands.

• KayCeiSoul

The Makeup Maven says:

********************************

Now that was the most uncomfortable, pillow, couch, and wall ruining shyt EVAHHHH!!! :rofl:

Its Vegeta. Not that I know or anything. :lol:

too_weak says:

hmm… I could use that to fill in my goatee
    ———
    gone head. you gone be looking like the shadow man from princess and the frog

• #IDCIYDKMN

:ha:

• KayCeiSoul

:dead: @ Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mother Jefferson

Sandra, can we get a Real Houseflies of Atlanta post? :coffee:

• iheart

Dawn Sheen says:

__________________________

:dead: I hate chu dawn :rofl:

• KDub

Shorty Lo Lo been using this on his face too.

• #IDCIYDKMN

OD

:sperm:

Can we get a post on women with deep voices because I have a question or two for Marlo(n) Hampton, Kandi, and a few others who sound like James Earl Jones. Marlo needs to bust it wide open so I know its real.

• renegadesince1985

Vegeta?!?!?! Oh i’m dying at the visual :rofl:

yea I watch Dragon Ball Z….#dontjudgeme

• The Makeup Maven

KayCeiSoul says:

The Makeup Maven says:

********************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Girl, bish's breaking out on the fo'head and temple's cuz of that shyt! Just hair stanking to all be dayumed cuz of that shyt! Just unfortunate! :no:

• FoxE

:lol: @ Wut… I’ve watching dragonball Z every Saturday morning too… now I know why my bro was all into it.

• #IDCIYDKMN

I guess once you get paid, you no longer have any real friends, BECAUSE I wish a friend of mine would try this mess :nono:

You ain’t going out with me with that mess on you :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Dawn

Marlo needs to bust it wide open so I know its real.

I BEEN saying this…I think she’s tucking a twig and berries… :yes:

YSoSrs says:

I thought it was “Bageta” or something like that.

———————
    :hug: Girl my children have the video game its Vegeta. (that and I watch the cartoon all the time… but that’s another story… :coffee: )

• OutsidetheBox

My Aunt Lana, God rest her soul, was the onliest person I knew who didnt have a wet curl!

Mine was sho’nuff wet. :no:

Them kids in Clarkston, Ga gave me the business. :no: I remember coming home, just couldnt take it no more, and my mama them aint understand her AND step-daddy had one. :no: chit was tragic.

I washed it and didnt put any juice back in it. Honey my hair broke off something serious. But I aint care. i didnt have no curl no more!

• Hershey

Now if he can just iron some of those wrinkles out of his head that would be perfect. :coffee:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@RENE

I love DragonBall Z. Even though it takes them two weeks to throw one punch. :lol:

• Mother Jefferson

Dawn Sheen says:

———-
    :dead:

FoxE says:

——————————-
    EEEYYYYYYEEEE!!! Now I am not as ashamed!!! I really like that cartoon! Vegeta’s arrogant azz have me dying from laughter. All way talkin shyt and getting his azz whippped and then Cursing Goku. “Blast you Kakarot!” :rofl:

Mother Jefferson says:

Sandra, can we get a Real Houseflies of Atlanta post?
    ———
    Yes because why were the ladies (questionable) annoyed with Marlo name dropping her clothes when that is what they all do excessively. Folks who used to having stuff don’t go round name dropping. Ex: When the concord J’s came out folks was Jordan this, Jordan that but folks who got 50-11 Jordan’s was quieter than hellen Keller

• scandalous1

I just slid under my desk…That s**t looks a hot mess. Men/Women when your hair is breaking off and thinning…Just let it go. Its god’s will. LMAO!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Boozer prolly be mad and chit.

Joakim always playing with his hair and chit. :no: Awww come here Boozer :hug:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Vageta!?!?!?!?!?

Oh Damn…

Thats fked up.
    ———————–
    ______________________________________

Did you just call me girl?

• renegadesince1985

@YSO

RIGHT?!?! They’ll be fighting the same guy for 1 month straight…Goku talk to damn much! :lol:

• heavn_sent

:offtopic:

WHY THE HELL WON’T MY HUSBAND:

1) Put a bag in the trashcan when he takes the !@#$%%%% trash out..
    2) Put the f-ing toilet paper on the roll (MY 5 YO CAN DO THAT!!)
    3) WASH A WHOLE LOAD OF CLOTHES..WTH washes ONE OUTFIT..A N!@@A that don’t pay the water bill or buy the laundry detergent…THAT’s WHO!

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

Is it waterproof?

FeFe says:

@Dawn

Marlo needs to bust it wide open so I know its real.

I BEEN saying this…I think she’s tucking a twig and berries…
    ———-
    She tucking Louis and his vuitton, Dolce and his Gabanna, captain and tennille

• too_weak

Dawn Sheen says:
    ———
    gone head. you gone be looking like the shadow man from princess and the frog
    ————————–

:hahaha: Yea I wouldn’t be pulling a shadow man, or a shawty lo. It will be a little spot about – – big

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

“Blast you Kakarot!” :dead:

@SIS

That’s all Joakim is really good for. Oh, and a few rebounds here and there.

• renegadesince1985

@Heaven_Sent

I think I just had this exact same convo with my bff yesterday… :no:

• iheart

gypsyeyes says:

Is it waterproof?

Get outta my head

• pyt4lyfe

I would rather spray on hair, then wear a hideous toupee. Donald Trump and Eddie Long have always looked a hot mess IMO.

• renegadesince1985

“Blast you Kakarot!”

:lol: I just heard that in my head too..

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

I WISH I COULD RIDE A CLOUD LIKE THEM BIG HEAD CARTOONS :yes:

• heavn_sent

@ Renegade: That SHIZ burns me up!

• heavn_sent

Who was it that called Eddie Long’s hair “wolf puzzay”..OMG ..I still fall out every time I think of that!

heavn_sent says:

WHY THE HELL WON’T MY HUSBAND:

1) Put a bag in the trashcan when he takes the !@#$%%%% trash out..
    2) Put the f-ing toilet paper on the roll (MY 5 YO CAN DO THAT!!)

—————

Disclaimer: I am about to catch flack for the following comment:

I do ALL the household chores except take out the trash which I do if I am alone. Other than that I clean up behind my friend, make the bed, cook the breakfast, lunch, munchies, etc, I change the linen, I wash his clothes… it’s like I only expect him to hold the door, drive, prottect, provide, and get an erection. I serve his plate first and everything. Its sucks but I empty ash trays pick up cups etc.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFZT6CTXz8 datsmdubya2u

As it is with most women….Carlos looks better without the fakery….

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

His head look like a pair of black patent leather shoes on easter sunday!!!

• too_weak

:hahaha: at chocolate diva’s gravi

renegadesince1985 says:

@YSO

___________________________________________

Thats the shait that bothers me… I tried to get in in and that shait took Forever.

Iheart

What hair products does Charlie use :coffee:

Nah Sis. Joakim got the best weed too. :lol:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@RENE

The same with Yu-Gi-Oh (my other show). Yugi/The Pharoah talk too damn much. I be like, play your card already. Damn! :rofl:

@Dawn

Disclaimer: I am about to catch flack for the following comment:

_______________________________________

As long as you don’t have to work…then it’s cool….but if’n you doin all that and still gettin up and goin out to deal with them Yt folk all day then your friend needs to help out. And he should be wanting to marry you if you doin all of that…

• caligirl

:waves: looking for Fayla, you still up in here? :kiss:

• heavn_sent

@Dawn: WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Girl! I’m a woman so I have no problem washing the clothes or even serving his plate, but I’ll be damned if ALL that mug gotta do is pay the mortagage….

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Vageta!?!?!?!?!?

Oh Damn…

Thats fked up.
    ———————–
    ______________________________________

Did you just call me girl?
    ————————-
    :smack: Dude so sorry. I’m reading all the comments and I copied yours and it just flew off my fingers. I read it after and was like :shocked: sowwwy :hug: and a booty pinch.

• OutsidetheBox

@Dawn your kid doesnt do any chores?

• The Makeup Maven

<—- AND I GOT THREATENED BECAUSE I WANTED TO DYE MY HAIR THE COLOR OF HERSHEY'S OLD GRAVI! This shyt ratt here! :nono:

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

@Dawn Sheen- Did you just refer to him as your ‘friend’?

ITs all good WUT…. :lol:

Sandra thought I was a chic for real.

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

I feel like Madea with that calculator!

• Eazy

Friend? Or HUSBAND?

:cry: at Dawn enabling folks :coffee:

• heavn_sent

Did anybody hear Ashanti MURDER “I Have Nothing” on GMA! OMG! So glad Whit ain’t buried yet, cuz that sista would be turnin over! HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

• Eazy

Helllllooo everybody :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwovsgiBXU lashellebelle

@Tatts

#shameless plug

Click my link. You always have such a great sense of humor!

Madea with the calculator :rofl: :rofl:

@heav_n

Tell his azz he got to start paying half of the water bill…all of that will stop

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Vageta!?!?!?!?!?

Oh Damn…

Thats fked up.
    ———————–
    ______________________________________

Did you just call me girl?

________________________________________

• caligirl

Sounds like you nee to disappear or a week-end. Book a trip or go to th spa for weekend and be unavailable. NO games, but you need a break. :coffee:

Valentines’s day is tommorrow, which really isn’t a big deal to me, because Mister brings home flowers every friday, it just makes the kitchen look so much nicer.

Lovers just don’t stand up tommorrow, do it EVERYDAY!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@EAZY :hug: BEUUTIFUL LADY!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwovsgiBXU lashellebelle

caligirl says:

looking for Fayla, you still up in here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cali, if you see her, can you tell her I’m lookin’ for her, too!?

:hugs: Easy

• iheart

Chocolate Diva says:

Iheart

What hair products does Charlie use

Pre-con black get to slick down the sides and he uses the straws that you can pick up and your local Wendy’s to get the curls :yes: oh and lotta body setting lotion

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

@Dawn your kid doesnt do any chores?

———-
    She does, she is responsible for putting away her clothes, cleaning up behind her self, making her bed, running her own water, washing her self, vacuuming, she fixed her own pony tail once but that was slightly Color Purple-ish so not anymore. She is 7 so I think tha tis enough, BUT with my friend when he is over I do it all… I just don’t feel like men should do certain things just as women should not.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA&feature=player_embedded SamYell JacksEm

That’s all Joakim is really good for
    ____________________________________________
    :nono: He is the heart of the team and anchors the defense. If he didn’t matter they would have traded him for Dwight a long time ago.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwovsgiBXU lashellebelle

@ Lakes

Did you catch a snow flurry yesterday? My fro did once we got out the movie theater yesterday.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFZT6CTXz8 datsmdubya2u

No demands really made on these men…but let black men tell it black women are sooooo hard on them they have to date other races for a more peaceful life…. sheett no cleaning and not having to pay bills looks pretty easy to me……

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

HOLD UP :stop: DID IGO GET CALLD A FEMALE AGAIN!! :rofl: THAT HEFFA SHYT!!

• The Makeup Maven

@ Shelle – Cot dayum it! I couldn’t view it because it had a “safety mode” on it. Do you know how one may go about diabling this “saftey mode?” :thinking:

• Chocolate Diva

@Dawn your kid doesnt do any chores?

———-
    ***************************
    :no:

• OutsidetheBox

So so, dead @chit naturals say.

• change

Iheart
    that gravi of uncle charlie look like he could be madea sister :hahaha:

Reason # 1241

Why I live alone…. :coffee:

• caligirl

:waves: @ lashellebelle LOL I sure will.

@Dawn

BUT with my friend when he is over I do it all…

_______________________________________

Oh I thought he lived with you….sorry in this case you’re just being a good hostess…

Carry on…

• lovezoe

:offtopic: Is it tacky to do a honeymoon registry?

Chocolate Diva says:

Iheart

What hair products does Charlie use

Pre-con black get to slick down the sides and he uses the straws that you can pick up and your local Wendy’s to get the curls oh and lotta body setting lotion
    ********************
    Interesting :thinking: The way that lil curl falls forward is creepy but yet intoxicating :coffee:

• iheart

@Change, at least it’s not hurting your eyes though :hugs:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@LASHELL :hug: AND YESH!! IT WAS FRREEEAZING! MY HAIR GOT ESSTRA WILD! :lol: WHAT MOVIE DID U WATCH?

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

heavn_sent says:

:offtopic:

WHY THE HELL WON’T MY HUSBAND:

1) Put a bag in the trashcan when he takes the !@#$%%%% trash out..
    2) Put the f-ing toilet paper on the roll (MY 5 YO CAN DO THAT!!)
    ___________________________________________________________________

:cosign: I do that almost every week, just toss my trash in the can and look and see there is no dayum bag :no:

and does he just leave the bare toilet paper roll hanging and sit the new roll on the counter?! :cuss:

Chocolate Diva says:

at Dawn enabling folks
    __________________________________

Hey Hey…. Let Dawn do her thing.

Dawn nothing wrong with what you doing…. Keep it up.

• heavn_sent

@ Dawn: You spoiling him..TRUST ME..It’s cool when he’s “over” but when that mug is there full-time, that mess gonna make you wanna cap him!
    @110: Nah, cuz if he try to tell me I have to pay ANY of the mortgage, he gone be short!

• LADYTEA

Hair spray or Bejing?

• iheart

Chocolate Diva says:

Chocolate Diva says:

Iheart

What hair products does Charlie use

********************
    Interesting The way that lil curl falls forward is creepy but yet intoxicating

________
    He cut the straw in half and fluffed it with a rat tail comb to get that curl to stay in place. and sprayed extra pump it up on it :yes:

• caligirl

datsmdubya2u says:

Shiat I got rules and regulations. I do all of the things you do and care for children that aren’ mine with a smile. I’m not saying you gotta be all Jackie Christy on that ninja but you gotta have guidelines. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

I was just curious cause you said you did all the chores. @Dawn. She’s 7, i cant imagine much of a mess. Well never mind, Ma’am is 5 and I be :no: all day long, but Im a neat nic.

I dont allow mens at my house. Totally not for the kids (thats my chit, I pay the bills) just cause I dont want them to know where I live.
    #commitmentphobe

datsmdubya2u says:

_______________________________________

—————————

I work, I love work, I also go to school full time. I also parent full time. I am single (i.e freind) I like to keep my skills sharp so it is second nature to me to do things. I don’t do them for everyone I let in my life BUT I do when its what i do… Lastly, I am so not ready to get married, be committed or any of that jazz. I have all my own stuff so ion feel like sharing… right now. BUT When I was on the pink it was the same way…

• OutsidetheBox

He is the heart of the team and anchors the defense.

:heart: Joakim is great as he seems Sis!

• heavn_sent

@ JMO: GIRL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! WHY..how hard is it to put the damn thing in the roll????

datsmdubya2u says:

___________________________________

Oh thats the reason… :lol:

@Hev_n

oh ok……well he needs to be more thoughtful anyway……it’s very rude to over use something just cause he don’t pay for it… but then again guys usually don’t think about that kind of stuff until it’s pointed out…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwovsgiBXU lashellebelle

@ Cali

THANKS BOO! :hug:

@ Lakes

We went to see Safe Haven @ Studio Movie Grill. IT was PURE HECK tryna get in there! It was a SWARM of folk up in there.
    My fro looked a little salt & pepper-ish by the time we got to the car.

@Tatts

What the WHAT? Hmmmmm. Never even heaaard of it. Lemme check my settings.
    Or try

Go There says:

Chocolate Diva says:

at Dawn enabling folks
    __________________________________

IGo says:
    Hey Hey…. Let Dawn do her thing.

Dawn nothing wrong with what you doing…. Keep it up.
    ******************************
    Dawn is fine with me we just have very different way of doing things in regards to that subject :coffee:

• Hershey

The Makeup Maven says:

_____________________________

You failed to mention that her hair is hawt pank with a tinge of errngg :nono: you ain't blaming me for Change locking you out of the house, no ma'am :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Is it tacky to do a honeymoon registry?
    ____________________________

Whats a honeymoon registry?

• #IDCIYDKMN

:waves: Cali

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwovsgiBXU lashellebelle

@ Cali
    THANKS BOO!
    @ Lakes
    My fro looked a little salt & pepper-ish by the time we got to the car.
    @Tatts
    What the WHAT? Hmmmmm. Never even heaaard of it. Lemme check my settings.

The site won’t let me paste it.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

WHEN IT COMES TO THE CASA… I LIKES TO DO ALL THE CLEANING AND WASHING.. MEN JUST DONT DO IT THE SAME WAY.. SHYT BE HALF AZZ…. PLUS IDK WHY BUT I HATE A DIRTY SMELLY HOUSE .. LETS ME KNOW THE LADY OF THE HOUSE STANK TOO!! :hurl:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@heavn … I have no dayum idea girl!! When my bf says, hey, Imma help with the laundry, this dude washes his own work clothes.

Me: “Sooooo you didn’t see all those towels and other chit in there right??” :blink:

• renegadesince1985

@Heaven

I don’t know what it is about men and not putting the toilet paper on the holder…it’s right there!!!! And my BF takes his clothes off and leaves it right where he is…why can’t you just put it in the hamper??? How much energy does that really take??

Men are dumb :(

@OTB

You love Noah to huh :love:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

I was just curious cause you said you did all the chores. @Dawn. She’s 7, i cant imagine much of a mess. Well never mind, Ma’am is 5 and I be all day long, but Im a neat nic.

#commitmentphobe

————–
    Yes man, I am a G I can’t do more than 3 months with anybody and that is pushing it… pushing it… pushing it. I am so happy being by myself. I can get my own self off so anyone I let in my life is there strictly because they add to and not take away from. but HONEY I been engaged twice ran like Forest Gump each time. I don’t take relationships lightly, I have only had one and it was wondeful. After a few lust filled ships I turned off the light.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

renegadesince1985 says:

@Heaven

I don’t know what it is about men and not putting the toilet paper on the holder…it’s right there!!!! And my BF takes his clothes off and leaves it right where he is …why can’t you just put it in the hamper??? How much energy does that really take??

Men are dumb :(
    ____________________________________________________________________

:cuss:

Tacky! How much chit do a new couple need. :no:

datsmdubya2u says:

___________________________________

Oh thats the reason… :lol:
    ____________________________________

No that’s not really the reason but some of them say that kind of stuff.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

HOLD UP DID IGO GET CALLD A FEMALE AGAIN!! THAT HEFFA SHYT!!
    ____________________________________________________

Naw it was a mistake… dont trip on my Heffa talk

• Strawberrys and cream

Dawn Sheen says:

heavn_sent says:

WHY THE HELL WON’T MY HUSBAND:

1) Put a bag in the trashcan when he takes the !@#$%%%% trash out..
    2) Put the f-ing toilet paper on the roll (MY 5 YO CAN DO THAT!!)

—————

Disclaimer: I am about to catch flack for the following comment:

______________________________________________________

I see no Problems, but if you are doing all the wifey duties, then aleast let him marry you, But I fully agree on how you do things :yes:

renegadesince1985 says:

@Heaven

Men are dumb
    ————-
    Men are dumb BUT I know some sorry hoes too… Can’t boil water, can’t make a hospital corner, can’t clean out the tub can’t find the G-Spot… 6 in one hand half a dozen in the other.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@LASHELL I LOOVE THAT DANG PLACE!! I USUALLY GO TO THE ONE IN ARLINGTON..TWO MARGARITAS AND IM ALL INTO THE MOVIE :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

___________________________________

Oh thats the reason…

———————–
    :yes: I personally know someone who married alabaster… this crazy chick pays HIS Child support for him… he don’t work! He half work under the table every blue moon. AAAANNND he’s a chronic cheat Has alll type of stray kids running round!!! She just puts up with it…

• The Makeup Maven

@ Hershey – You just can NEVER be on my side, huh?! :no:

#NOSISTERLYLOVEFROMYOU

• heavn_sent

@JMO and Rene: For this bama, it’s socks! I SWEAR I find socks all over the f-ing house! WHY?? For the love of pete..WHY!!!!!!!!

@dats (Is that Kwall?): You’re right..but then I say something and I’m nagging! #NOWIN

Dawn Sheen says:

datsmdubya2u says:

_______________________________________

—————————

______________________________

When you said he doesn’t live there then i got what you are doing….if he is just visiting then you are just being a good hostess…i wouldn’t ask a guest to take out the trash anyway…

• caligirl

@OTB- I was like that for a while. My Friday’s were were saved for the wine of the week, coupled with some lovely cheese and crackers. When my son turned 11…four years of self pleasure and having a sugar daddy (that I only saw once a month, but was not allowed over) I dated Mister for 14 months before our kids ever met each other.

• Ms.Fashion

why can’t men wear spray on hair to improve theirs?
    ___________________________

Because nobody don’t want to be rubbing no spray paint!!!!

That don’t even look natural!!! At least weave is actual hair resembles actual hair!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwovsgiBXU lashellebelle

@ Lakes

:yes: Yup! That’s where we were. We went to see “Safe House” My neck was hurtin’ so bad from having to sit at the front.

• OutsidetheBox

Gawdddddd you speaking to my flighty ass soul! You enabling me! My mama said I need to come outta this “slump” :lol:

I am so happy being by myself. :heart:

• renegadesince1985

Tacky! How much chit do a new couple need.

I was thinking the same thing :no:

@WUT

__________________________

I know plenty of black women that are in or have been in the same situation..we put up with a lot too…

Dawn Sheen says:

renegadesince1985 says:

@Heaven

Men are dumb
    ————-

—————————
    That would be my sister.. Bish can’t make box mac and cheese… how da hell you fuk up BOXED Mac and CHEESE? She boiled the noodles and instead of draining the noodles she just added the cheese powder and some butter…little garlic powder..some redpepper.. and flour…to thicken it… How do you stray that far off the mac and cheese path? :smack:

• Ms.Fashion

opps…resembles actual hair

Laughing and typing don’t mix!!!

fk the excuses

I date white women cause I fking want to

datsmdubya2u says:

@Dawn

BUT with my friend when he is over I do it all…

_______________________________________

Carry on…

—————
    Hell naw…that ninja got his own spot but I do want him to see all women aren’t sorry and all women don’t have their hand out and thier legs up. my kid lives with me and if you knew me in real life chile you would know tha tis enough BUT I like having company when I do, reminds me of the companionship I could have if I were willing… but I am moving to old maid lane… I like it .

You love Noah to huh

In ways I wont discuss. :no: :ashamed: Like I said, best weed. :ashamed:

• heavn_sent

I know a lot of people are doing Honeymoon registries..I wouldn’t, but to each his own. Asking for money is EVEN TACKIER IMO. I didn’t register at all, and we got ALL money! Only three gifts..same outcome..different method.

• caligirl

datsmyduba – That’s calld a piece of man.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

men dont clean they dust.. :coffee:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@heavn … :lol: :yes:

• renegadesince1985

Not the mac and cheese!!! :rofl:

I don’t cook all the time, but I can and if he’s asking me to I will. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

lovely cheese and crackers :heart: I’d like some right now!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Your son asked the barber to do that. All the kids are doing that now. :rofl:

@OTB

Well when u ready to discuss the tea ya girl ear is waiting to hear it :coffee:

Question:
    Is his hair as soft as it seems? :lol:

• Eazy

________________________
    on no! :no:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

I am so happy being by myself
    ————–
    Anybody who earns my time will be because we are yoked not based on lack or need… I’ll turn my card in one day… but for now I am straighter than a fresh perm.

• heavn_sent

@ Lakes: I call my husabnd The Stacker…That mofo will stack sh_t in piles and SWEAR hw cleaned up! :wtf:

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

I remember when me and the ex-hubby first got divorced, his uncle passed and after the fune we were at his aunts house. His new girlfriend was fixing his plate and kept asking what he wanted. I grabbed the plate, put the food on it, added salt and pepper, hotsauce and handed it to him. He got it and said and that’s how you make my plate. She went in the bedroom until I left.

• caligirl

IGO – SCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEECHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH – You date yt women cause you want to? You felt some kind of way that you needed to say that :shrug: Just asking

fk the excuses

I date white women cause I fking want to

Tsk tsk. Hot a sore spot? You can have your pink toes, honey. We cool. Who ruffled IGO?

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

fk the excuses

I date white women cause I fking want to

________________________________________________________________

:lol: and thats how it should be :yes:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

LesBinLuv says:

No. It’s formulated not to run, just like the rinse that we use in our hair. Plus, they wash it off at night. :yes:

• #IDCIYDKMN

:no: is my vote for honeymoon registries. Shoot, save up your own damn money and ball out all you want :coffee: #nowthatreallyaintgotshyttodowithme

• thatgurljenny96

you forgot shawty lo in that mix.. & that’s nothing more than black spray…
    they sell it at the beauty supply stores for women who have thin edges or none at all. it comes in a variety of colors

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

Eazy says:

________________________

she got side tracked by the thought of some fried chicken or something.

I hate chu ChocD! :rofl: :rofl:

I recall a Head and Shoulders type scent.. :ashamed: Shut up guhl!

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

Your son asked the barber to do that. All the kids are doing that now.
    —————
    Naw dawg, I got 7 nephews… they ain’t never sprayed on pledge let alone a temp fade… BUT I did see my mama wife with her spray on hairline. I just kept laughing into my bust at church Sunday

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@HEAV :lol: SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT MOVE THE PILE FROM ONE ROOM TO THE OTHER..
    :popcorn:

fk the excuses

I date white women cause I fking want to

________________________________

Wasn’t talking to or about you…. And I said SOME Black Men use that excuse…. I didn’t say all of them who date white women say that…
    Knock urself out playa

• #IDCIYDKMN

*gives OTB some hundred dollar EZ cheese can* I am addicted to that with the ritz crackers.

:rofl: :rofl:

• caligirl

I don’t really care about toilet lids being up, rolls of toilet paper not put on the thinng mig jiggy, tooth paste not rolled up from the bottom. As long as you going to work, paying the mortagage, paying car notes, insurance andpaying most of the utilties and laying that pipe. I’m good :coffee:

• iheart

I hate chu ChocD!

I recall a Head and Shoulders type scent.. Shut up guhl!

Cub,cub,cub :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

• lovezoe

lovezoe says:
    Is it tacky to do a honeymoon registry?
    ____________________________
    Whats a honeymoon registry?
    ==============I
    Instead of a wedding registry, you help pay for different things on the honeymoon. Exercusions, food, stuff like that.

:offtopic:
    Whitney Houston consumed alcoholic beverages shortly before she died, and the mix of prescription drugs and booze could have produced the fatal result.

TMZ has obtained photos of the room where Whitney died, showing remnants of her final meal. We’re told she ordered a hamburger, fries, a turkey sandwich and jalapenos. The picture also shows a Heineken can and an empty champagne glass. Sources say the glass had been filled with champagne.

The picture (below) was shot in the bathroom after Whitney’s body was removed and shows a tray which contained the turkey sandwich and jalapenos. Family sources say Whitney ate the burger and fries and took the turkey sandwich and jalapenos into the bathroom where she planned on eating both items after her bath.

If you look closely you can see water on the bathroom floor.

As TMZ first reported, authorities told the family Whitney may have suffered a fatal reaction from mixing drugs and alcohol, possibly leading to a heart attack.

LesBinLuv says:

———–
    Harpo, who is we? My hair is naturally blonde…. :)

Naw I stopped dying my hair at like 28 cause I dyed it 50-11 times growing up now it won’t lift it just turns brown and my grays turn green… my patty has 3 grays and my mama said my patty old.. I feel alone.

• #IDCIYDKMN

So it’s a man’s hair rinse?! I feel sorry for their mates… #andthataintmyfaulteither :shrug:

• caligirl

OTB – Damn if we didn’t catch that at the same time……

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

BeautifulBliss says:

But do you realize that that’s how men look at you ladies with that Crayola colored weave? You should hear what they say when you ladies aren’t around. :rofl:

• Chocolate Diva

Whitney Houston’s body will be transported to the East Coast today on Tyler Perry’s private jet … TMZ has learned.

We’re told Whitney’s body is on its way to the plane — and the plane will take off after it arrives.

Sources tell TMZ, Tyler Perry rushed to the L.A. hospital Saturday as soon as he heard about Whitney’s death — and immediately offered up his private plane to the family.

We’re told Whitney’s funeral is taking place somewhere in New Jersey later this week.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

fk the excuses

I date white women cause I fking want to

_________

:clap: this is the responses I like…no excuses, no downing the next race of woman…just because you fcking want to! :yes:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

^^^ :cosign: LIKE I SAID I LIKES TO DO THE CLEANING AND COOKN.. :coffee: #TEAMEFFORT

caligirl says:

IGO – SCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEECHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH – You date yt women cause you want to? You felt some kind of way that you needed to say that Just asking
    ___________________________________________

Naw nobody pissed me off… I was just reading and I was looking at the excuses people give… SO I just said… “I do what I do cause I want to”

• OutsidetheBox

@Yall if you dont get that damn cheez wiz away from me! :rofl:

I like sharp cheddar, cheddar jack, asiago, provolone, etc.

*throws the cheez wiz can at the kids* They love that chit. :lol:

@OTB

:lol: Gotchu :wink:

• LaceFace

:waves: good afternoon everyone….

• LaceFace

:waves: good afternoon everyone….

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Tertra114 says:

True.

Cub,cub,cub

:rofl: I aint never telling you bishes nothing else! :ghost:

I want yall to be better than me and look at how yall repay me! LMAO!!!!!

• #IDCIYDKMN

OTB, can cheese comes in sharp cheddar :D
    —————————-
    DAWN, have you spoke to Alex lately?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Mother Jefferson says:

Sandra, can we get a Real Houseflies of Atlanta post?

Wrong blog. I keep telling y’all I don’t watch that show. :coffee:

• lovezoe

Chocolate Diva says:

If you look closely you can see water on the bathroom floor.

————————

Her family ain’t worth nothing. Already trying to cash in. Disgusting.

• iheart

@OTB, We only do it outta lub :hugs :rofl:

• The Makeup Maven

fk the excuses

I date white women cause I fking want to
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yooooooooooooooo, where that come from, Bro! :blink:

• #IDCIYDKMN

And THEY telling you what THEY wanna read about :lol:

#ikidikid

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

—————
    Nice sandra… just laugh at my pain will ya :lol:
    —————————
    If you would have seen my son’s expression you would have known he didn’t ask for that! :rofl: He kept touching the sides and looking at his fingers expecting to see smudge marks on them… He said mom… don’t take me back there again okay.. this was his look :blink: He couldn’t wear his shako for his band uniform cuz that junk was melting in his face!

IDCIYDKMN says:

OTB, can cheese comes in sharp cheddar
    —————————-
    DAWN, have you spoke to Alex lately?

—————
    Yes, Pat and I spoke the other day…

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

BeautifulBliss says:

____________________________________________________________________

I don’t think those type of women comment on this blog Sandra …

:no: <— looks around suspiciously

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Dawn Sheen says:

Marlo needs to bust it wide open so I know its real.

Why do y’all care so much about irrelevant bishes? I don’t get it. :shrug:

datsmdubya2u says:

fk the excuses

I date white women cause I fking want to

________________________________

Knock urself out playa
    ________________________________________

Its all good…. That wasnt meant to come across smug if it did. I was just saying. No harm

• heavn_sent

Am I missing something?? I KNOW I have read plenty RHOA posts on here.

• OutsidetheBox

As many rainbow gravis these fools put up, Sandra know nobody here aint rocking koolaid hair!

Dawn Sheen says:

Marlo needs to bust it wide open so I know its real.

Why do y’all care so much about irrelevant bishes? I don’t get it. :shrug:

_________________________________

We don’t care we just nosy Auntie

My cousin/brother uses Just For Men in a way too dark shade to cover his greys and gets a similar effect.

I (jokingly) told my female coworker she looked like Gabriel Iglesias (because she does). It obviously stuck with her because she went home and posted a side by side of her and dude on facebook. She says that post got the most comments she’s ever had (100+). She’s lightweight mad at me now.

• Hershey

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Hershey – You just can NEVER be on my side, huh?!

#NOSISTERLYLOVEFROMYOU

_____________________________

Me tryna keep you and Change >< over that hideous hair color is love I want yall to be :kiss: instead of :whip: ok?

Sincerely,

your e-sister

Dawn Sheen says:

Marlo needs to bust it wide open so I know its real.

Why do y’all care so much about irrelevant bishes? I don’t get it.
    ———————
    She just reminds me of Brittany from Jerry Springer from back in the day, that’s all. Other than that I don’ t give two chits…

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

This is the only site I catch up on RHOA! Whatchatalkingabout?

• Hershey

:offtopic:

We’re told Whitney’s body is currently on its way to the airport — and the plane will take off as soon as it arrives.

@ Igo

_____________________________

Oh ok then… *sniffs and stuffs defensiveness back into purse*

gypsyeyes says:

Eazy says:

________________________

she got side tracked by the thought of some fried chicken or something.
    —————————–
    OH Please don’t say fried chicken around her.. HER RECIPE:

Eggs, cornflakes (for crunch…) flour… lemonpepper,garlic salt, onionsalt. season..salt, (notice all the salt) and old azz oil… She drops this gooey mess in the wARM oil and let it bubble… not fry cuz the oil is never hot enough she said its because she don’t want it to splatter… The dough is so thick you think you getting a big piece of chicken like a breast… it be a leg!!! :no:

datsmdubya2u says:

Dawn Sheen says:

Marlo needs to bust it wide open so I know its real.

Why do y’all care so much about irrelevant bishes? I don’t get it.

_________________________________

We don’t care we just nosy Auntie

—————–
    She know that… hell I can’t name on relevent “bish” covered on ANY blog… the relevant folks aren’t blogged about…

Ex: Indra Nooyi-Cahirman & CEO of PepsiCo or Ursula Burns Chairman & CEO of Xerox… see relevant women are in Forbes, CNN Money, not Black Tail or TMZ.

Hershey says:

———–
    So, she couldn’t fly SouthWest? They have great non-stop specials right now…

• http://youtu.be/tF_r4tU0Nhk gypsyeyes

@Eazy

______________________________

:claps:

@WUT

OH Please don’t say fried chicken around her.. HER RECIPE:

_____________________________

Yeah but do it taste good? If the oil is not hot enough does it turn out soggy?

• OutsidetheBox

That chicken sounds a nasty mess. Ugh. If your oil aint right, please oven fry!

• Ms. Thickness

HE GOT BEIJING ON HIS HEAD..THATS THE HAIRDYE MEN USE TO MAKE THEIR HAIR BLACKER.

datsmdubya2u says:

@WUT

OH Please don’t say fried chicken around her.. HER RECIPE:

_____________________________

Yeah but do it taste good? If the oil is not hot enough does it turn out soggy?
    ———————-
    GIRL!!! I don’t fuks with her cookin! I went and my kids got a plate (they didn’t eat it.. my youngest cried) I tried to break a piece open and grease just ran all down my fingers like I just squeezed a sponge nasty…

@ Ms Thickness

Are you talking about Bigen?

• Ms. Thickness

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Ms Thickness

Are you talking about Bigen?
    ——————————————-

YEAH THATS IT..LOL

@Wut

_________________________

No bueno :no:

I bet she think she be burning too huh?

• caligirl

Not flukin wih OTB Mac and Cheese no mo! I still got $100.00 of cheese left from New Years. :rofl:

• ShoYaRight

@ Post 249 – Ms. Thickness says:

_______________________________________________________________

Thank you. It’s obvious that Sandra and some of the other posters don’t know about Beijings’s. This is a service/style offered by many barbers. It’s particulary popular in Atlanta and Philly. Usually men who need a little help along the hairline opt for it but others with perfect hairlines rock them as well.

• MrUnapologetic

Honestly, this should have been expected. We live in a time where 98% of black women don’t wear their own hair. I’m knocking anyone for what they do, but at the end of the day what are we saying about ourselves? Is our kink a curse? Don’t answer that… That’s an entirely difference conversation. The reality is men are now under the pressure to look a certain way ALL the time and it doesn’t matter if you’re gay, straight or confused. Men are under the gun NOW… and if a brother seemingly doesn’t invest in his looks (i.e., keep his hair shaped up, stay looking fresh, stay smelling fresh and have a J-O-B) then he’s going to be tossed to the side by EVERYONE! We’re a vain-azz society – let’s own it and face-up to it. We created this mess and it’s going to get worst before it gets better.

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Ray Lewis and Jamie Foxx wear this in they hair its such a turn off

• A.J.

This ish is getting out of control. Go bald and stay true. I need to find some shoe polish and put that in someone’s head.

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

@Laker…chile I dont know none of these folks so I lurk and comment as feasible…it aint like it was….

• TiFan4Lyfe

Cmon now Boozer, just go bald!!!! Speaking of which…I’m just as shocked now as I was when I first found out that Steve Harvey’s ass was wearing a lace front high top fade. That ish bothers the hell out of me to this day…

• http://www.1021online.com/1021online_010.htm Fieryearthchild

Wooo Jesus. Dead, Dead, Dead. lol I just wanted to come by and say STOPITS for Sandra. lol I met up with this guy a barbershop owner to do business years ago. I kept looking upwards. I was like is that spray paint or what?
    Then my cousins informed me of the ‘trend’. No beuno. That color up close is beyond jet black it’s blue black. They even go in on their sideburns, ‘staches and beards. Surrender I say to nature. Good post. lol