Is Halle Berry’s daughter Nahla a special needs child?

Earlier this week, I received an email from a loyal reader who asked to remain anonymous. According to the email author, Nahla may be autistic. At this moment, Nahla’s dad, former underwear model Gabrielle Aubry is behind closed doors in a special hearing in Dependency Court “because authorities are concerned about his ability to safely care for his child,” according to celebrity gossip website TMZ.com.

TMZ reports that “the DCFS investigation goes beyond an incident in which Gabriel allegedly pushed the nanny who was holding 3-year-old Nahla.”

It seems the scope of the problem may be that Aubry gets angry and loses his patience with his daughter who requires special care and attention.

None of this has been confirmed. But it is interesting that CPS has once again recommended that another adult be present whenever Nahla is in Aubry’s custody.

Read the email after the break and draw your own conclusions. The email has not been edited.

Hi,

I am a well traveled Military Spouse and my husband and I happen to have an autistic child. We had our child seen in LA at one the best ABA therapy clinics and since Tricare paid for it, we happily traveled from [personal information removed] up to LA to have our child seen. We’ve since moved but I couldn’t help but spill this tea to you. Nahla Berry is a client at that particular clinic. I am not saying she has autism, you can form your own conclusion. We signed a confidentiality agreement regarding high profile clients. We vowed to never spill the tea (so to speak) if we ever saw one or charges could be brought against us. I am assuming it is because Nahla was a patient there. Shes a very well behaved little girl and instead of waiting in the waiting room with other little kids, she used to get wisked back into the managers office until they were ready to see her. The nanny would sit and update (Im assuming Halle) from the cell phone while we parents sat and watched our kids in the occupational therapy one sided mirror room. Halle is a very dedicated mother because she would call to have the nanny film the progress of her daughter during the occupational and speech therapy.

Nahla doesnt hardly talk, she does whats called “manding”. She can ask for juice, cup, and she confused hi and bye bye upon entering/leaving. Trust me, Nahla may be on the autistic spectrum. Please don’t say who this email came from. I am trusting you wont reveal your source, because Ive never seen you reveal your source in the 4 years Ive been following your blog. I found it odd that you brought up autism today regarding Holly Robinson Peete. Your choice of image with Nahla doing the typical face touching most autistic kids do made me think you had an inkling anyway, so thats why I spilled this tea.

Photos: Splash News Online

uuuuh-ooooh Where is FeFe when you need her! :coffee:

The Makeup Maven says:

uuuuh-ooooh Where is FeFe when you need her! :coffee:
    _________________________

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Nothings worse than abusing a child..except abusing a special needs child..

• CHA CHA

:karate: :shotsfired: :shank: KIDS ARE OFF LIMITS

:no: SHYT IS NOT RIGHT!

• lovezoe

Yet we can’t talk about a child who wants to be a billionaire but can’t spell billionaire. :coffee:

• renegadesince1985

:tape:

• mia2bmore

That writer was wrong to put that out there. IF this is the case thats nobody’s business. Leave the babies alone!!

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

She’s such a cutie pie.

#TeamGabe

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3bQrYBIp_0 LaTechGrad02

Wow, I hope he isn’t abusing his child. SMH.

Wouldn’t it be pretty easy for that facility to figure out who sent the email? There’s a lot of identifying info in just a few sentences…..

• Chocolate Diva

Whether she is special needs or not as a child she needs stability and the back and forth that is playing out in the media is unnecessary and unfortunate for her. :coffee:

• rjk8

Well, I guess this post will certainly go viral. Don’t know if it’s fair to Nahla but hey I guess everything is fair game these days.

@ Jenie – Yo’ azz don’t miss shyt! :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

WHAT HAPPEN TO KIDS OFFLIMITS?? :waiting: BUT THEN AGAIN IT AINT MS.PIGGY KIDS SO ITS OK..

• lovezoe

So this heffa got a special needs child but she picking/snitching on someone else?! Let me hold my mule for I get banned.

• KDub

Please don’t say who this email came from
    ————————————-
    Somebody who talks too fuggin much

• kahmmillion

Nahla has always looked down syndrome(y)/special needs to me…..I say this because of her eyes. This little girl I know has down syndrome and her eyes look just like Nahla’s.

• laterthannever

This is so unfair to this little girl. I hope the author of the email really was dumb enough to say where they’re stationed, etc. Easy to narrow it down in an exclusive medical facility. This is so disrespectful if true. Ugh. If not true, someone is psycho.

“Nahla Berry” IS such an adorable name. :)

• Chocolate Diva

Sandra are u putting that third pic up of her sticking her tongue out to insinuate this whole “special needs” post cause if so I find it quite disgusting and childish

• The Makeup Maven

I sure hope that Nahla isn’t special needs, but I have heard before that the older you are when you have your children, the more prone they are to have special needs.

• KDub

——————————————–
    I done seen Sandra leave email addresses into posts where folks ask to be confidential. Why your big mouth azz getting a pass I DO NOT know.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

WHAT HAPPEN TO KIDS OFFLIMITS?? :waiting:

This is newsworthy gossip, which is what this blog is about.

@ Cha Cha what in the heck is going on in your gravi :blink:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

@Cha Cha

:waiting: is that nigg… :blink: Is old dude riding a bike Buckety Naked? You officially take the fukin cake with that one…

• GeminEyez

The author told everything about themselves but their middle name… smh

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Jenie – Yo’ azz don’t miss shyt! :rofl:
    ____________________________

:D

• mia2bmore

LaTechGrad02 says:

__________________________________

Exactly! I’m sure it would be very easy to find out who this person is.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NST6L340KFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player MzDimplez1123

If she is Autistic, it’s not the end of the world and honestly if he were losing his temper with her because of it, I don’t see her clinging to him the way she does. Autistic does not equal stupid/dumb/unaware. I see no signs that lil mama is afraid of her padre.

• jazi65

Now this anonymous reader is wrong on so many levels for this bull**** She better hope Halle doesn’t get wind of this cause we know she got a temper :shotsfired:

• Chocolate Diva

LaKErCHiC@*! says:

WHAT HAPPEN TO KIDS OFFLIMITS??

Sandra says:
    This is newsworthy gossip, which is what this blog is about.
    ************************
    So we are allowed to discuss other celebrities who have obvious special needs issues along with their children? #serious question Sandra

• kahmmillion

@GeminEyez says:

The author told everything about themselves but their middle name… smh

Or she was smart enough to put random information/unnecessary information in the email in order to throw people off as to her true identity.

kahmmillion says:

_____________________________________________

She looks normal to me :thinking: possibly ADHD

• CHA CHA

Fluckin Loyal Readers tho :hahaha: I cant!

I thought her name was Nahla Ariela Aubry anyway…

I really cant with this :no:

Poor Halle cant catch a break! Congrats on her engagement tho!

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

Well, that is one beautiful little girl. Halle sure is tight-lipped when it comes to her family, and I respect her for it.

I read just the other day, that many older men and women can produce austistic children because of their age.

• ohpretty1

Her mama special. Halle stop planting these stories.

• KDub

We signed a confidentiality agreement regarding high profile clients

——————————————
    Yet your big mouth azz found the “send” button at the top of your email program ANYWAY

• BayMami_de4

Putting a child’s medical records out or rather gossip about a child’s condition isn’t cool at all. Kids should be off limits!! :(

MzDimplez1123 I agree , I think this is some of Halle’s bafoonery :yes:

• free

Well that would make more sense. I do not have a special needs child but my friends who do are not “private” with it. Kids should not be spirited away because they are diferent. Autism is way more mainstream then it used to be. It is her choice but eventually it will come out. I’m happy that more parents are coming out; i’d like my daughter to learn to embrace all children.

• Hershey

Well if the Judge allows Halle and Nahla to move to France the truth about him being abused will be evident. When I moved to Germany, I had to get a signed affadavit from my kids father, “allowing” me to leave the country with them. This isn’t good for that baby

• CHA CHA

lovezoe says:

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________

This ish right here ^^ made me slip a poot out :rofl: :hahaha:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Mayeb Gabe to issue a statement asking ALL the prayer warriors to pray for him..

@KDUB :cosign:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3bQrYBIp_0 LaTechGrad02

This sounds like it could’ve come from someone who works in the office. People love to run their mouths, confidentiality agreement or not (obviously), so why take the risk of exposing your kid to other patients and their families who could share your child’s medical info. Interesting….

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

I wonder about Tom Cruise’s little girl. They never let her feet touch the ground, and when they do, she is always in high heels.

• lovezoe

Is it newsworthy that a woman had 3 kids before she was even ENGAGED? Or a man got ghetto twins?

• Mother Jefferson

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12) says:

———
    Interesting. It seems like all these celebrity moms have at least one autistic child, Im still skeptical about it having to do with age though. :think:

• Hershey

KDub says:

We signed a confidentiality agreement regarding high profile clients

——————————————

_____________________________________

She just had to tell it didn’t she? But she wouldn’t want someone running her mouth about her autistic child. Military wives are the worst IMO, most of them dont have lives and spend their days focused on everyone else’s business

P.S. To the email sender GET SOME BUSINESS, OR PRETEND TO HAVE SOME, THE MILITARY LIFE ISN’T FOR YOU BOO

:dead: @ WUT’S gravi! :no:

• ohpretty1

No one will mention a CA, the list medical conditions and where they are treated. The wording doesn’t even flow. I SEE U HALLE.

• AllNYC

I don’t like speculating on children’s medical issues. It isn’t right. Whoever wrote the email is still in violation of the agreement they signed and therefore is not to be trusted anyway.

• Chocolate Diva

lovezoe says:

*******************************
    :coffee: **Pushes mic towards Sandra**

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Not. Cool. :nono:

MzDimplez1123 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign:

• renegadesince1985

:haha:

• Mother Jefferson

Bewteen Halle and Trina Braxton, I am avoiding all men named Gabriel :nono:

• free

Mother jeff, my husband says that too. And athletes have what seems like a disproportionate amount. However since these learning challenges are no longer taboo, I think we just hear about more. I know autism is way more common in boys though.

• CHA CHA

LaTechGrad02 says:

:cosign:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@MOTHERJEFF

That Gravi…Whoa and damn. :churchfan:

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :popcorn:

• CFREE

oh chit nah :popcorn:

• The Makeup Maven

Mother Jefferson got folk up in heah rett to leave home over that gravi! :rofl:

• lovezoe

Check this, if she WAS special needs do you really think Halle would have her child going to a doctors office?! No, she would go either after hours or have provided in home.

• CHA CHA

<<<<< JUST GOT DONE WITH HIS PAPER ROUTE SO DONT MAKE FUN OF HIM…WE AINT ALL ABLE, PLUS ITS COLD OUT THERE :coffee:

• Chocolate Diva

And for that talkative ignorant bytch who wrote this email I hope Halle and Gabriel find out beat yo muthafuggin ass and sue yo pannies right off yo big mouth ass.

• The Makeup Maven

@ Cfree – I got popcorn, you got popcorn….RETT TO SEE THIS MOVIE?!

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

Children are known to still love and care for the people who hurt or frighten them. Kids develop a bond with their caretakers, and aren’t mature enough to release their “magical thinking” that everything will be all right.

• EB

I think Halle Berry is special needs

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

You know…I don’t know how I feel about Halle and Gabe anymore. I don’t know who or what to believe so I’m choosing not to believe anything I hear/read about these two. Nahla is the only one that I can still feel concern for.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

what we talkin bout….

• lovezoe

I bet Nahla don’t run around playing booty tag. :coffee:

• The Makeup Maven

There has been nothing stating this man is hurting his child. What, he bum-rushed the nanny. Maybe he felt SHE was the threat to his child!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA&feature=player_embedded SamYell JacksEm

I SEE U HALLE.
    ————————
    :cosign:

<—–Has an Autistic kid. He's smarter than 50% of adults I have to interact with. I also know other Autistic children and I have NEVER seen one seek comfort in an uncomfortable or potentially harmful environment. That shyt ^^^^^^^^ up top, makes NO fuggin sense to me.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

Ok, so I just have to say this:

1. There are HIPAA laws in place that this person COMPLETELY violated… :wtf:
    2. Nahla does not seem afraid of her father at all.
    3. That pic up there with her tongue out is all kinds of wrong, it’s like you are trying to insinuate that she is slow or mentally inhibited…
    4. Autism is still not fully understood…my cousin was 20 years old (19 year old gf) when he had an autistic son…not sure if age is a factor or not…
    5. The child has her father’s last name, last time I checked.
    6. She’s an adorable little girl and this email was SOOOO unfair on her behalf!

*sigh*

I’m lurking this one…

EB says:

I think Halle Berry is special needs
    __________________________

:cosign:

• BayMami_de4

Chocolate Diva says:

——-
    sh!t i would. i would be in jail if i was famous and people came at my kids all loco. seriously.

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

lovezoe says:

————————————-

The writer is probably smart enough to cover his or her tracks, as not to be identified.

• Chocolate Diva

lovezoe says:

I bet Nahla don’t run around playing booty tag.
    ******************************

<—- HATES SAMYELL'S GRAVI TO MY CORE! :no:

Who the fck runnin’ round playing booty tag??? :blink:

• lovezoe

@tatted- Cant say. Think bout it for a minute

Sam yell wtf: is that in your Gravi :hurl:

WE OFF TOPIC YET?? :coffee:

@ ZoeZoe – You just did! Thank you, bew! :hug:

:vomit: @ SAM…… What in the Big Trouble in Lil China hell is going on in that gravi?!

Hey Namesake! :hug:

Unfortunately not….

• Mother Jefferson

EB says:

I think Halle Berry is special needs
    ———-
    :dead:

@ tatted, you dont want me to put up the X rated version :D

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:hugs: @Dimpz

@lovezoe

:ghost:

The Makeup Maven says:

Who the fck runnin’ round playing booty tag??? :blink:
    ________________________________
    lovezoe says:
    @tatted- Cant say. Think bout it for a minute
    ——————————–

• Danielle

FeFe says:

She’s an adorable little girl and this email was SOOOO unfair on her behalf!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign: Children should be always be off limits no matter how much people hate their parents!!!!

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

ACE!! :hugs:

Did we get our money yet? :waiting:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@ACE :coffee: WELL GET US OFF TOPIC THEN..

*Hops on Mercede’s hood* Where we going? :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

I want to hurry up and get off topic…I’m not feelin’ this chit, this child’s medical history is and should remain private!

@Mother Jefferson

Send me the uncensored pic caramelcomplex…hotmail :coffee:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Namesake :hug: :hug: :hug: <— this one is for your son! I bet he IS smarter than half these adults! :yes:

• Chocolate Diva

So the IRS computer system crashed. Thanks alot ninjas :rolleyes:

If my greedy ass, leather wearing daily, promoting milking the system ass coworker does not stop smacking, I may end up written up today. :mad:

@ Fe – I’m w/you on this! :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

@CD i still love your gravi…it reminds me that i’m down to my final 5k of tax monies…

must prolong this tax time balling season….

*grabs his piggy bank*

@Lakers & Dimpz

I got tickets for Safe House tonight….i’ll pick you up at 8:15 be ready….

:dead: @ Fe tryna get a free cheap thrill shot :lol:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@CD

Say what? :karate:

Dimpz!!!! Tatted, Jenie :hug: <— on the house.

Just a little tongue kissing is all, I thought it was romantic…

@ Namesake…..NO comment. :coffee: :rofl:

He’s gonna be happy as hell tonight though, his iPod arrived. :dance:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@DIMPZ DONT DO IT MAMA!! DONT DO IT!!

MzDimplez1123 says:

If my greedy ass, leather wearing daily, promoting milking the system ass coworker does not stop smacking, I may end up written up today :mad:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

@Yso..

I been tax time balling since tuesday…

• lovezoe

@fe- I agree. The only people who should talk about a child’s medical history is the guardians. Not aunt,uncle, some random heffa that wants a little shine.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Chatted

This chit is crazy for real…and it ain’t cuz I stan for that fine azz man in my gravie…

This is a child who is caught in the middle of some stupid bullshyt between two adults, one of which doesn’t seem too concerned about keeping chit quiet and private! …and it ain’t the daddy… :coffee:

• YepIsaidIt

@CHA CHA

Is that Wiz Khalifa in your gravi? :wail:

• Danielle

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I was thinking the same thing. Halle money is long enough to have care provided at home. I still don’t understand why this woman would feel the need to write this email. Some people just disgust me!

• The Makeup Maven

@ Namesake – I bet he is! I still haven’t gotten me one and I really do want one! *sigh*

@ Hubby….I was supposed to go with the girls to see it tonight. Lemmee come up with a convenient ailment so they don’t feel jilted. :think:

@SAM :wtf: ARE U SERIOUS!! :no:
    @DIMPZ :yahoo: I KNOW MY SON FINNA BE ESSTRA HAPPY!!

Chocolate Diva says:

So the IRS computer system crashed. Thanks alot ninjas :rolleyes:
    —————————————–

Wait what :shocked:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@ACE

I see. Still :waiting: with my hand out.

• I Go There

Chocolate Diva says:

So the IRS computer system crashed. Thanks alot ninjas
    _________________________________________________________

You know them Retros come out soon….

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

“The more subtle forms of emotional abuse can be the hardest to escape from, because the gaps between the loving, caring behavior and the emotional cruelty can span several weeks or months. However, someone who is nice and caring, and helpful for 2 or 3 months at a time, but then deliberately does or says something very emotionally devastating and cruel “

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Chatted

I been wanting to see the BOTTOM of that pic all day! It’s a teaser and I want to be fulfilled!!!!

• Chocolate Diva

@Yso

Apparently they are as many as 4 days behind. That person was right yesterday they should have neva gave you niggas rapid refund :cry:

@ACE :yes: LE GO!
    @DIMPZ LIE LIE LIE ITS DATE NIGHT!! :boobs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

Chocolate Diva says:

So the IRS computer system crashed. Thanks alot ninjas

______________________________________________________________

Sorry…. :rollseyes:

:pc: <–online shopping

FeFe says:

@Chatted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FCK IT, FE! Let’s go find her, beat dat azz and then daddy will have full custody! I bet my whole pay she won’t “steal” on us the way she stole on that thief in BAPS! :coffee:

• Hershey

Ace says:

what we talkin bout….

A big mouth bytch who’s writing letters to Sandra on the sneak tip cause her no lifed having azz signed a STFU agreement and her messy azz couldn’t hold it in another minute. So she wrote Sandra, threw in a few compliments about Nahla being a good lil girl, but ain’t said shyt about her kid. While she was writing this email, her husband was sneaking into the neighbor’s house and into the neighbor’s azz because she’s so messy she never sees any of the dirt that’s under her very own nose…that’s pretty much it :coffee:

• lovezoe

@Cd I got TI wait until at least the 21st. They playing with my cheddar.

FeFe says:

@Chatted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    For some reason, something is telling me you gon be real pleased! :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@ACE OH AND SINCE WE BALLING.. ME AND THE WIFIE WANT TO GO TO VICKY SECRET :grin: **SLIDES DEBIT CARD OUT UR WALLET**

I was just thinking earlier, all the talk is from Halle’s camp. Gabe ain’t said shyt! :no:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

:dead: @HERSHEY

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIF9IAQSnU H-Townmama

===============
    As a mother who is going through having a child possibly diagnosed with autism I find this letter sickening. I am also disappointed that you posted it Sandra. You may be participating in a HIPPA violation as well. I work for a major insurance company and we are not allowed to give this kind of information out if you are not lised on teh account or have medical power of attorney or phi form on file. I am sad for Nahla, Halle and Gabriel if this child's business was put out there like this. I hope the author is found and punished :cuss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIF9IAQSnU H-Townmama

the :oops:

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

Danielle says:

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ——————————————-

She or he also could have been smart enough to change the details, especially since she or he is breaking the law by reporting on someone’s medical history.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

*record scratch*

Ace sharing some of that 8k??? :waiting:

• lovezoe

HTown- the crazy thing is Sandra was a nurse!! She know all about HIPPA

*slides Ace my list of demands/wants*

:hug:

:offtopic: Twilight Breaking dawn comes out tonight at midnight

HTown :hug:

• kahmmillion

@ jeniefrumdabloc says:

kahmmillion says:
    _____________________________________________
    She looks normal to me possibly ADHD

_____________________________

Google pics of someone with down syndrome….and check out the eyes.

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Mother Jefferson says:

EB says:

I think Halle Berry is special needs
    ———-

@ tatted, you dont want me to put up the X rated version
    ————————————
    PlEEEEEAAAEESSSSEEEST! or give the link to view :popcorn:

:rofl: wants/demands

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Chatted

That bish don’t want none of us! She ain’t ’bout that life! :rofl:

@Dimpz

You noticed that too!? Gabe has been :tape: on this chit…UGGGHHHH!!!

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@Dimpz … There is a groupon for a boudoir (sp?) photo shoot. I remember you and someone else discussed that the other day up in here. Get Ace to buy it for you!! :thumbsup:

• Chocolate Diva

Jenie says:
    Twilight Breaking dawn comes out tonight at midnight
    ***********************
    CHILE BOO :coffee:

@ My Nighttime buddy….I know a chick that does them personally! :yes: We went to school together. :yahoo:

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

What are the signs and symptoms of Emotional Abuse?

To outsiders, abusers often appear as decent, successful, sensitive, calm and nondescript. To their families, they are often controlling, self-absorbed, hypercritical, compulsive, childish and mean-spirited. Most of abusers are actually BOTH. It is the disparity between the one they love and the one that harms them that keeps the abused person confused.

• #IDCIYDKMN

:hahaha: I was in the wrong post dancing yall

Repost:

MY MORTGAGE JUST GOT LOWERED DUE TO SOME ESCROW SHORTAGE ISH

:yahoo:
    :balling:
    :dance:
    :makingitrain:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

————————————————————————–

Feel free to model and send pics to my phone…. :coffee:

@JMO

*hands you the Petition to have Mother Jefferson Banned*

If you want something from me i need to get something from you……. :coffee:

• Danielle

Her name is Nahla Aubry

Chocolate Diva says:

Jenie says:
    Twilight Breaking dawn comes out tonight at midnight
    ***********************
    CHILE BOO :coffee:
    ________________________________________

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

WHY IS THIS FRIDAY DRRRAGIN!!? I MIGHT SAY FUK IT AND LEAVE EARLY THIS CHIT HERE AINT KEEWT!

FeFe says:

@Chatted

That bish don’t want none of us! She ain’t ’bout that life! :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: Oh heyul no! I heard it in HER voice too! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIF9IAQSnU H-Townmama

@LoveZoe
    You already know she knows better :rolleyes: why did I choose to log on at this very moment? Ugh

:hug:
    LoveZoe
    Yso
    FeFe
    Tatted
    Pillow Pet
    Laker
    Wut
    JMO

Sorry if I missed anyone, but this post pissed me off :shank:

• Strawberrys and cream

I got nuffin :coffe: it’s friday and i aint got !@#$ to Do :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@ACE :grin: **ADDS SHOES AND WIFIES DEMANDS/WANTS TO DEBIT CARD** NO PROBLEMO.. DIMPZ READY TO MODEL! :yes:

:waves: Hey H, it’s me :pointstoself:

• Crickett

She’s probably just there for speech therapy. My daughter goes to an Autism clinic here at Childrens Healthcare, they have the best speech therapist and it serves prodominatly Autistic children. Im just saying….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Danielle

I thought so…this letter is BOGUS…and is a dead giveaway that it came from Halle’s camp because they said her last name was “Berry” …. :no:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Just got to see ” I dont care if ya dyck in my mouth” gravi :blink:

:coffee: I got Dimpz pics on my phone too #bragging

It’s okay, H-Town :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIF9IAQSnU H-Townmama

:blink: Is that Yall? did she go to the dark side?!?!?! :shocked:

IS THERE SUCH A THING AS TOO MANY PANTIES/BRAW?? :think:

• Beautifuleve17

Why all the hate towards halle???

I can’t see any gravis AGANE :shootsthebird:

FeFe but why would it come from Halle’s camp :coffee:

• greente

I do not agree with posting this information about someone’s child…I can’t believe how many comments are in here with people talking about someone’s innocent baby…this is ridiculous…down syndrome? How sad

:blink: How many of yall got Dimpz pics in yall phones? :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:hugs: @H-Town

@Crickett

You make a good point, my aunt is a speech therapist and she has stated something similar before…

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@YALL NOT AS MANY AS ACE.. :coffee: I JELOUS THO!

And I’m “stuck” H :lol:

• Mother Jefferson

:rofl: :rofl: @ FE Yall want somebody to lose they job!! check back later :typing:

@Dimpz
    Halle gone fuk around and lose custody of that girl. You know, with the right judge, persistence, and transparency a lot of fathers can win if they’re not scared to fight. There’s a lot of judges out there that don’t care if the mom doesn’t have a criminal record or if it can be proven that she’s “unfit” by societal norms. Some of them just can’t stand supreme bitches that can’t seem to get out of they’re own way.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIF9IAQSnU H-Townmama

:hug: Maven
    *sends special watch to fast forward time* :biggrin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

#IDCIYDKMN says:

:coffee: I got Dimpz pics on my phone too #bragging
    ———————————————————————-

:blink:

…..

:blink:

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

Beautifuleve17 says:

Why all the hate towards halle???
    —————————

Because she’s a naturally beautiful woman. I’ve seen it on other blogs too.

Don’t be Laker, it’s only one :lol: (and I’m in it too) :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@DIMPZ I GOT TWO.. ONLY!!!!!! :cuss: ITS ALL GOOD THO!

• I Go There

I just got a text:

A woman stabbed her boyfriend during dinner because one of her bffs told her she saw him a a jewelry store with another chic.

the chic was a co-worker…

they bought a ring
    the ring was in his pocket

somewhere there are women that will find some way to blame this on the man

@ Lakes…NOPE! *Throws more shyt in cart*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIF9IAQSnU H-Townmama

I don’t Dimpz :coffee:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Htown :hug:

Dimpz … ok :lol: :thumbsup:

Ace … :rofl: Did you buy something new for your car?? You have a benz, I have a benz … Do whats best for society and gimme your old car accessories :biggrin:

Hi Ace, my name is Charlie, how you be? *dares yall*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

I gotta go pick up my daughter…

when i get back there gonna be some splaining to do….

:mad:

@ACE :rofl: U LOST IT FOR A MINUTE HUH? :hahaha:

• KyCakes

MzDimplez1123 says:

—————————————————————
    I want to :hug: you for sharing…..

I haven't been on a lot lately, because I have been going through the same thing.

My 13 yr old Son was just diagnosed with High Functioning Autism.
    Like Dimpz' Son, mine is also smart as a whip, he just has some social limitations that he is learning coping skills for right now.

Autistic children respond better to visual vs. auditory. Soem of the most successful people are Autistic.

:heart: you, Dimpz….. :yes:

FeFe says:

:hugs: @H-Town

@Crickett

February 10, 2012 at 3:38 pm
    _______________________________

I wonder how much do speech therapist make a year :coffee: For career purposes

@ IGo…. :blink: That’s messed up. PPL be talking too much sometimes.

:dead: @Jmo trying to get Benz hand-me-downs

But ummm yall let me know when yall throwing yall cars out or some ish :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

whew chile…I can think of SOOOOO many naturally beautiful women who gets MUCH love from me…I just can’t stand narcissistic batshyt crazy people who think they are ABOVE certain chit… :smack:

@DIMPZ :2dance: I KNEEW I LUUUBS U :yes:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@IGO … Did Dougie get charged? :coffee:

:hug: KY

@ Sam….I agree! With your post, not that damned gravi. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIF9IAQSnU H-Townmama

:no: @FeFe
    Let’s go :gossip: wayyyyy over there——-> :kona:

• Hershey

:newpost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIF9IAQSnU H-Townmama

JMO says:

@IGO … Did Dougie get charged?
    —————–
    I hate that I love you! :rofl:

Has Dougie been on since her Mom stopped by that day? :thinking:

*puts on the bat light*

• I Go There

Dimplez… yeah they do

@JMO
    YOu aint right but thats who I thought it was too…. :lol:

• lovezoe

jeniefrumdabloc says:

FeFe says:
    @H-Town
    @Crickett
    February 10, 2012 at 3:38 pm
    _______________________________
    I wonder how much do speech therapist make a year For career purposes

==========================

Daughter is in speech and it is well over 100 dollars for 45 mins.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@dyck in ya mouth …. :lol: … I really don’t drive it like that but hey if he in a giving mood … y not :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@jenie

I don’t know how much they make, it probably depends on the region…

And to answer your previous question, I don’t know for a fact if it came from Halle’s camp, but I wouldn’t be surprised… manipulation is a muthafcka considering her desires to move out of the country with her daughter… :shrugs:

@H-Town

You already know…I’m going with you… :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@mother jefferson that is you in the gravi?????? you are a male? :think:

• #IDCIYDKMN

Imma kick yo azz yo :lol:

(mother’s voice):
    I expect more from you.
    You’re better than that.
    You need to get it together.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Congrats #IDCIYDKMN! The system worked for you. :clap:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@french is it giving itself a :blow:

• OutsidetheBox

:no: I’d rather a How Ugly is Blue Ivy post then this mess. :no:

SHAUN! :hug: Shyt Cray! :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

:hug: Hey KitaBita!! Turrible post. :no:

I Go There says:

I just got a text:

the chic was a co-worker…

they bought a ring
    the ring was in his pocket

somewhere there are women that will find some way to blame this on the man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ARE YOU SEROIUS???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@dyck in ya mouth
    ___________________________

i thought it said “I DONT CARE IF YA DONT KNOW MY NAME” :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@lakes :yes: #freakyshyt

@ OTB…Worse than turrible. I still need that ignore button put in place.

Frenchie :yahoo:

Jmo is all kinds of wrong :rofl:

Thanks Auntie :2dance: Imma be ballin’! :doesthatballindance:

*plucks OTB’s nose* For good luck and such :coffee:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@French … did she confirm what it stood for?? Thats the first thing that came to mind when I saw Yall’s new name :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

Its $310million on that Powerball guhl. Dont forget me if you win. *twinkles nose*

And for the record, I am a size 6, 5’9 and constantly get picked on bout my skinny legs, J hud does not look like at 4 at all :no: but let me :tape: before they ad her to more commericals

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLMTbO-72XY&feature=related ALBoy

dont forget me either :coffee:

• pyt4lyfe

Poor Nahla… Innocent child in a f’d up situation.

• AllNYC

@Fefe – no HIPAA regs have been broken. Those regs apply to medical personnel.
    Unfortunately only laws of decency have been breached.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

AllNYC says:

@Fefe – no HIPAA regs have been broken. Those regs apply to medical personnel.
    Unfortunately only laws of decency have been breached.

True.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ OutsidetheBox:

the jackpot is $325 mil now.

• #IDCIYDKMN

Auntie, if “we” win, we’re flying you (whether you like it or not) and a guest somewhere :shrug: :lol:

:wink: OTB & Al

• OutsidetheBox

Thanks Aunty. Imma have my one ticket…per child played. :hahaha:

And I wont forget you if I win! :hug:

• West Coast Chick

for this one… my friends son is autistic , and he’s basically withdrawn from reality. He doesn’t talk, engage, touch people, play with other kids… none of that. Most autistic kids cant even show emotion because they are socially incompatible. Nahla is most likely not autistic.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ West Coast Chick:

there was an incident awhile back when Halle went ballistic at the paparazzi for getting too close to her car. They shot video footage of her ranting and raving. I remember the total lack of emotion on Nahla’s face. She had what we in the medical field call a flat affect. Normally, when a child’s mom is going bat sh*t the way Halle did, a small child would get nervous or show some concern. But Nahla showed no reaction at all, even when her mom was gesturing wildly and screaming at the paparazzi while holding her. I thought it was odd at the time. But now it all makes sense.

• KeepingItClassy84

I don’t believe this crap!

• MRS.BOSSLADY

@Sandra I agree with you.My son who is 4 now has been non-verbal since he was 3 and he also acts as if his doesn’t know what going on alot of time when we are out,but he looks normal and I HATE when i tell people he is special needs and they give me a looked like what’s wrong with him because he doesn’t look like it.My only fear is since he is non-verbal something happening to him and can’t tell me.I have finally accept that he is on the Spectrum and I love him very much.

• Ms. Everything

This post is disgusting, this is really one of those times that it would’ve been best to just ignore your “loyal reader”, whether she is autistic or not, that’s nobody’s business outside of the people her parents want to know. And I don’t have an autistic child but I do have a child with a special need and I would fvck around and get arrested behind some ignorant nosey broad making any comment regarding her condition for the world to see/hear. It has nothing to do with being ashamed of the child and everything to do with protecting your child from people who want to do them harm :no: this was just wrong

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Nahla probably had little to no reaction to her mom going off on the paparazzi cause she’s used to seeing Halle losing it. :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

YSoSrs says:

• Nadine

Holly Robinson Peete, Jenny McCarthy, & Toni Braxton all have children with autism. Those three women are open and encouraging to other mothers who may or may not be going thru the same thing. Halle is probably having a hard time coming to terms with this, and she may not be ready to go public with it yet.