A Pittsburgh man is behind bars for savagely beating his girlfriend's 11-year-old son to death for nine hours. According to the Daily Mail, Cynthia McKee returned home from work Saturday to find her son Donovan bloodied and barely breathing on the floor.

Another two hours went by before McKee called police to her apartment at Rochelle Towers on Knox Avenue at 11:45 p.m.

Donovan was taken to Mercy hospital in uptown Pittsburgh, and later to Children's hospital in Lawrenceville, where he was pronounced dead. The coroner concluded he died of multiple injuries to his head and body.

McKee told police that her boyfriend, Anthony Bush, 29, told her to say Donovan fell from an open window.

Bush was arrested and charged with homicide and child endangerment. Bush - who is six feet five inches - told police he beat Donovan for nine hours with a belt and three sticks as punishment because the boy refused to vacuum the apartment.

Bush told police, "I did it. I did it. It's my fault."

He said that during the beatings, a stick broke and he ordered Donovan to pick up the pieces. When Donovan refused, he got a new stick and continued the beating. He told police he used 3 sticks in all.

At one point Bush used a common household needle and thread to sew an open wound in the boy's arm.

Investigators told the Tribune Review they found blood-stained sheets, tissues and a belt, wooden sticks, metal bars and blood on the ceiling and walls in Donovan's bedroom.

• renegadesince1985

JESUS!!!! WTF??? :no:

• Chocolate Diva

Hopefully someone takes this Albino Assasin sticks all type a chit up his ass and holds his nose as he dies a slow and painful death. Ol fetus nose bastard

FUKKASSNIGGA

This chit makes me so :mad:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:smack: :no:

• EB

So sad :no:

• NaijaGal

:wtf: I can't I just can't

• lady_cn

I get so tired of reading stories about women leaving their children with their new men, only to return and they be dead. When are they gonna learn and do better?

My question though is why did the mom wait 2 hours before taking the child to the hospital? :thinks:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

Ok, this post just ruined my day! I can't... :no:

• chubbswifey

I just got upset like this was my child :mad: This is the exact reason why everybody cannot be trusted with your kids.

• lisaROSE

hope they have alot of fun with him in jail

• The Makeup Maven

'ol soul-less azz bastard! :cuss:

• CookieMonsterZ

_______________________________

Exactly!! :cuss: If I split with my children's father for whatever reason I would be single for the rest of my life.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Fugg that, arrest both of their azzes!!!

Why the hell did it take so long for her to report it??!! and you can't tell me he didn't do some similar chit like this before to that lil boy

• GAGIRL87

__________________________________________________________
    Did this hoe WAIT 2 hrs before she called the police lawd what's wrong with these women who let men come before they children. I will NEVER put a man before my son... Give him and the mother death :coffee:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

Although I have NEVER left my child with a male nor anyone I was involved with please understand I will take an eye for an eye over mine. We are togther all the time except when she is in school, if she does sleep away which is rare I ask her and look her over when she returns. My heart couldn't take losing another child, I would simply have to repent cause ain't no way i would place my child in harms way nor leave her with anybody. I hate, hate, hate things like this. Now the mother is BROKEN for life, the child is gone and the asshole may he meet his fate sooner than later and may his conscience keep him awake even in his sleep.

Parenting is a choice not a right and we should be mindful of who we lay with.

• Renee28

:shotsfired1:

• OutsidetheBox

Blood tho? How you draw blood from a kid?

I'll never undertsand this chit.

• Chocolate Diva

:wtf: is wrong with the mammy. You wait 2 hours to call the police. Was she there during the beating? Old simple basic bytches just happy to have a nigga in the house. This chit has me so heated right nah :mad: You know that baby was calling out for his mommy to help him. They need to arrest that CUNT also

• GoldenGurl

The face of a MONSTER....figuratively and literally...

• GAGIRL87

Chocolate Diva says:

FUKKASSNIGGA

This chit makes me so

________________________________________________________

I like the sound of that :think:

• I Go There

Buzz Kill.... This is fked up.

• OutsidetheBox

If I split with my children’s father for whatever reason I would be single for the rest of my life.

Ummm biological dads beat/abuse their kids too..we read about it right here.

• goat76

That fukin smirk on his face makes me want to beat the livin sh1t out of him. There is a chance they take care of that for me while he's in prison.

• Hershey

lady_cn says:

__________________________________

1. Her love for her man outweighed the love for her child
    2. She knew she may face charges
    3. She's a sorry azz bytch who just didn't give a shait

:crying1: RIP child no one will ever hurt you again

• OutsidetheBox

I KNOW they arrested her right?

She bet not be crying abuse!

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

MP, did you say torture him and hold his nose though??? :rofl: ... I've never heard it like that before ...

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Why is this Elmer Fudd lookin nigga smiling in his mugg shot???
    Prolly anxious bout all the dyck he goin suck in pokey.

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

I too want to know why this btch waited two hours to call for help. The boy might have survived if she had called sooner. Was she trying to protect that fcker, herself or both? SMH.

Yeah that smirk is throwing me over the top. :no:

Is that a mugshot or DL photo?

• Terri B

Lord forgive me for judging this man by his picture, but look at him, any woman that settles for that probably don't have too many morals. I'm not getting the two hour wait, did she have a talk with him first and when she didn't hear what she wanted to hear then only then she decides to call the police? I wouldn't even be surprise if she only call them for some other reason to get back at him rather than the simple fact that he left your son half dead on the floor.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@TY ... you play too much with that gravi :no: <--- smh

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@OUTSIDE THE BOX
    "Is that a mugshot or DL photo?"
    ___________________________________________________________________________

ROFLMAO! What the hail is a DL Photo??? Like they record pictures and have a catalog of DL niggas?? LOOOOL.

• OutsidetheBox

At one point Bush used a common household needle and thread to sew an open wound in the boy’s arm.

Wait what? My brain couldnt even process all the filth in that article! :cry:

• lovezoe

Sad she just let that bad be bloodied for over 2 hours and had a nerve to lie for this bum.

• The Makeup Maven

Yeah that smirk is throwing me over the top. :no:

Is that a mugshot or DL photo?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign: which is exactly why I said this nigga was soul-less!

• OutsidetheBox

Man shutthefugg up! :tape: Driver's license.

• Chocolate Diva

@MP

Squeeze that nigga nostrils so hard his whole face blow up like a gotdamn helium balloon and sit on his muthafuggin mouth. I keep telling yall we need go back to that street justice chit. Take all these fuktards including that mammy trife bytch to the center of town and hang dem bytches

• KDub

------------------------------------------
    Oh no the fugg he did NOT do that ish.

They gonna getcho azz in lock up.

JESUS bless this baby. Lord.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:think:

This chick might have been scared for herself. **NOT AN EXCUSE**
    Something tells me this isn't Elmers first go 'round with being violent.

• lady_cn

____________________________________________________

This part made me want to :cuss: This was just awful. I :pray: someone tortures him in prison like he did that little boy.

• mrsloveleigh

I get so sick of hearing these stories. These mom's have gotta do better when allowing these men to "parent" their children. He had to have shown some kinds of signs of being overly tough at punishing this boy before this happened. My Husband and I were together since my daughter was 2 and he didn't spank her for the first time until she was nearly 8

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

2 hours though? Seriously? I remember my nephew came home from his grandparents house (on his dad side) and told me his grandma told him she has a stick and will whoop him with it if he did anything bad. I went over there and told her if she ever said some mess like that or even thought about touching him with that stick, she wouldn't see another day. A stick though? It was long and thick too. She has never said another thing to him about a stick since. I don't play that.

11 years old!

My son would have took off. We have already discussed the plan when somebody lose their fukking mind!

This is learned behavior! Where is his mama? Two minutes with this bish. Thats all I need. 2 minutes!

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Sis, I thought you meant down low too. :hahaha:

• laterthannever

Who lets this kind of face around their child? Shoot, around them.

#sometimesbeingsuperficialisaboutsurvival

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    "Man shutthefugg up! Driver’s license.

Like I couldnt believe he would be smiling?????? so i thought it was a DL photo. Not down low fool. Dont make me laugh!"
    __________________________________________________________________________

Naw, I think he was getting his DOWN LOW card so he couldn't contain his joy. They prolly use a card to "prove" they part of the fraternity.
    :yes:

• chubbswifey

A Knoxville man left to watch over his girlfriend's 11-year-old son while she was at work beat the boy to death over a span of nine hours on Saturday, according to Pittsburgh police.

The 29-year-old boyfriend, Anthony Bush, told police that he began beating the boy, Donovan McKee, with wooden sticks shortly after noon when Donovan failed to vacuum their apartment at 107 Knox Ave. in Beltzhoover as Mr. Bush had instructed, according to a police criminal complaint. The beatings, Mr. Bush told police, lasted until about 9 p.m.

"During the beatings, at times, the sticks would break and Bush would order Donovan to clean up the pieces of the broken sticks," the complaint states, "Bush stated he would take breaks, get new sticks, and continue beating the child throughout the day."

The Allegheny County medical examiner's office has ruled Donovan's death a homicide caused by blunt force trauma to the head, trunk and extremities.

Mr. Bush, who has been charged with endangering the welfare of children and criminal homicide, told police he used at least three sticks, and that he struck Donovan with at least "one clean" head shot during the incident, according to the complaint. Donovan's 5-year-old brother was home at the time and witnessed some of the attacks, but was not harmed, according to the police.

Mr. Bush told police he had been having problems with Donovan lately and knew that he was going to have to discipline him for his behavior. He also told police he had to wait until after the boy's mother, Cynthia McKee, left for work because she often stopped him when he disciplined the children.

Mr. Bush lived at the apartment with Ms. McKee and her sons.

Later in the evening, the complaint states, Mr. Bush noticed Donovan's "head did not feel right" and that he had a large cut on his arm. Mr. Bush told police that he got a needle and thread and sewed up Donovan's wound.

At about 10 p.m., Donovan's mother returned home from work and found her son barely breathing, according to the complaint. Mr. Bush told Ms. McKee to tell police that Donovan fell out a window, but Ms. McKee instead called various family members and then called 911 for help at about 11:45 p.m., according to the police.

When police arrived, they found Donovan lying naked on his back on the living room floor and Mr. Bush sitting on a couch nearby. Donovan was not breathing and did not have a pulse, and officers saw blood in his mouth and on his chest, according to the complaint.

As they performed CPR, Mr. Bush made statements such as, "I did it. I did. It's my fault," and was arrested and taken to police headquarters for questioning, according to the criminal complaint.

Pittsburgh medics who had arrived and taken over the CPR in the meantime found a pulse on Donovan, who was taken to UPMC Mercy and later to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC for treatment. He died at Children's at 2:45 a.m., the complaint states.

Pittsburgh Homicide Detective Patrick Moffatt, who went to the hospital with Donovan, said the boy suffered from multiple bruises and lacerations to his head, arms, legs and trunk, along with a probable left arm and skull fracture, the complaint states. Some of the boy's injuries appeared to be "healed over," according to the criminal complaint.

Mr. Bush was arraigned by night court and held without bond.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/12044/1209869-53-0.stm#ixzz1mIb5sRsH

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:think:

This chick might have been scared for herself. **NOT AN EXCUSE**
    Something tells me this isn’t Elmers first go ’round with being violent.
    _____________________________________________________________________

:rofl: ... Elmers though?

• KDub

Ole connect the dots face fukka!

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

YSoSrs says:

Sis, I thought you meant down low too. :hahaha:
    ____________________________________________________

*whispers* :ido: <--- past tense

• lovezoe

That appears to be a DL photo. Why is a GROWN women dating a man with half-cornrows anyways?! DO BETTER

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NST6L340KFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player MzDimplez1123

That shyt^^^^uptop pisses me off.

That sounds like personal issues to beat and torture anyone, let alone a child for 9hours.

Where the hell was she for so long that he had that long to? *Most jobs are 8hrs so, either he started as soon as she left or she took her ass elsewhere*

I doubt that's the first time he beat him.

Why the hell she take so long to call the police? Her hesitation may have been the difference between his life and death.

That's a BIG ass man to be beating a kid like that.

How bad did he look that a$$hole uptop thought to say he looked like he fell out a window?

How the he hell did he plan to explain the thread?

Fukk them both!

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Chocolate Diva says:

@MP

___________________________________________________________________

:lol: dayum

• OutsidetheBox

So I gotta start spelling everything out!

Yall been blogging with Sandra for too long! :hahaha:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

I 100% enthusiastically support spankings. But it don't take 2 hours of BEATING someone to get them to learn something.

Dogs don't even need that sort of discipline.

• laterthannever

The Loub (or hell a Candie's shoe) with the spiked heel? Put it on a 300 lb woman and let her walk all over this equator face literal low brow. Ughhhh

• Ty

I truely dont need to see this type shyt in the middle of the day :nono: This shyt has me ready to bite a mohpho head off :cuss:

People put your babies in self defense. Its money well spent...trust me.

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

DIMPZ!! :hugs:

I don't know. I just don't know. This whole story is just... :no:

• goat76

Beating a child for 9 hours?!?! Yeah this ain't his first time, cause 30 seconds of ass whooping will have you tired like you just finished a marathon.

Hey Kita. Sholl wish we could be chatting under different circumstances. :no:

• lady_cn

Man, I just don't care™ says:

I 100% enthusiastically support spankings. But it don’t take 2 hours of BEATING someone to get them to learn something.

Dogs don’t even need that sort of discipline.

______________________________________________________________

He beat him for 9 hours, it took mom (I use that term loosely) two hours to report it. :coffee:

• Terri B

laterthannever says:

Who lets this kind of face around their child? Shoot, around them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's what I can't get around. Can you imagine THAT on top of you? I'm trying to stop because I don't like talking about God's kids like that. But was this the best she could do? That in itself is not saying much about her.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Is he a retarded? He look like he might be a mongoloid. :think:

• Chocolate Diva

@MP

I'm very sensitive about kids I turn into the Hulk in 2.5 seconds :lol:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Yes, yes we have. :hahaha:

:hug: YSO

@ Shaun... Me too. :yes: Cause this is some BS and I hope that hang that bytch too. :whip:

• KDub

According to court documents, Bush said he woke up angry about noon Saturday, after Cynthia McKee had left for work. Bush told investigators she had previously stopped him when he tried to discipline the boys, so he knew he had to wait to discipline Donovan until she was at work.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Big fuggin BULLY. COWARD. Laid in WAIT for that boy.

I hope they fugg Carrot Top's azz UP

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

I'm scared to ask Ty what the hail that is in her gravie...

• OutsidetheBox

He also told police he had to wait until after the boy’s mother, Cynthia McKee, left for work because she often stopped him when he disciplined the children.

JESUS IS LORD. Girl leave. He aint only beating you.

• Terri B

They gonna have a field day with him in the pen.

• Ty

JMO says:

Fugg that, arrest both of their azzes!!!

Why the hell did it take so long for her to report it??!! and you can’t tell me he didn’t do some similar chit like this before to that lil boy
    These azzholes dont need to be arrested or given a trial. They should just let us beat the shyt outta of them :cuss:

• MzTee

WTH??? The mother waited two hours to call the police. Those two hours she wasted could have been used to save her child's life. Some folks just should NOT have kids. You are supposed to be your child's first line of defense against anyone or anything. This birther, she doesn't deserve be called a mother, failed this child miserably. Because of her poor choice in mates and irresponsibility, an innocent child is dead.

My heart is heavy now. RIP Donovan.

• KDub

Is he a retarded? He look like he might be a mongoloid
    ---------------------------------------------
    (Press-shus momma voice)

Down Sinder mongoloid.

________________________________________________________________

Was apart of my list of thoughts. Sounds like he pounced on that poor baby first chance he got. She sounds like a damned fool to leave her kids with someone she apparently didn't trust too. It says kids so, where were the others when this was going on?

• Ty

Premeditated murder...bye bastard :cuss:

• I Go There

Ummmm.... Ty?

WTF is that shait about in your gravie.

• OutsidetheBox

I am NOT laughing at that mongloid chit.

:tape: :lipsseasled:

*mumbles thru tape* I hate chall! :ghost:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@Man ... you know whats in that dere gravi

• KDub

They gonna have a field day with him in the pen.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Hopefully there is somebody there bigger than his azz.

Neighbors said they knew of domestic issues within the household but did not know to what extent it included Donovan McKee and his brother. One neighbor described Bush as a "linebacker who's as big as can be." Court documents list him as 6-foot-5 and 270 pounds.

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

And she didn't have any other choice but to leave her kids with a male (I won't call him a man) after she already had to stop him from beating them at least once? I know sht is hard but she ain't have nobody else to watch those kids? :no: <---I'm a be doing this a lot in this post it seems.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Dis big azz retarded nigga had been wanting to beat this kids azz for a while.

:no: <<<smh

• OutsidetheBox

I bet that other one is his. His kid I mean.

Thats a hefty age difference. And he seems to take liberties with them like he has been ruled the ruler.

• lovezoe

JESUS IS LORD. Girl leave. He aint only beating you.
    ----------------------
    THAT WAS A CUE TO LEAVE THAT BUM BASTARD!!! If I tell you once not to put your freaking hands on my child, I best not have to tell you again. The second time you are out the door. Probably didn't have a job, but since he provided mediocre sex, tell her he loves her, tells her loves her she think she got something. DO BETTER!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Ty

I can't with that gravie! :kona:

• KDub

It says kids so, where were the others when this was going on?

--------------------------------------------
    His 5 yo brother watched :wail:

• Ty

I Go There says:

Ummmm…. Ty?

WTF is that shait about in your gravie.
    ___________________________________
    A male chastity belt for Wayne, DMX, Angelina, and a few bd :rofl:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I 100% enthusiastically support spankings.

And this is why the prisons are filled with black men. It's a learned behavior handed down through generations from slave masters in the 1800s. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that violence in the home leads to violence outside of the home. :coffee:

• goat76

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Is he a retarded? He look like he might be a mongoloid. :think:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, he is touched in the head. Lets look at the shape of his head..Massive forehead that overlap his eyes. Yes this ninja is Certified!!

Oh and cone head shaped ninjas are crazy too!

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@K DUB
    "Hopefully there is somebody there bigger than his azz.

Neighbors said they knew of domestic issues within the household but did not know to what extent it included Donovan McKee and his brother. One neighbor described Bush as a “linebacker who’s as big as can be.” Court documents list him as 6-foot-5 and 270 pounds."
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Dis also the same nigga that had to wait for his woman to leave to sneak and beat her 11 year old kid with sticks and belts and chit.

He goin be wearing panties and bras in the pen.

• lovezoe

How old was the other child?

@ KDubb...That's beyond horrible. That baby gonna be scarred for life.

• goat76

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I 100% enthusiastically support spankings.

And this is why the prisons are filled with black men. It’s a learned behavior handed down through generations from slave masters in the 1800s. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that violence in the home leads to violence outside of the home. :coffee:
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Totally False. Have never been arrested!

They'd have been better off left alone than with him.

• OutsidetheBox

And about Vacuuming tho?????

Gawd damn get a roomba and a life! Sick fukk!

Now my chirren bout to get away with hella chit cause Im all shell shocked and chit.

• lovezoe

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    I 100% enthusiastically support spankings.
    ======================
    So what do you have to say about the WHITE man who SHOT up his daughter's computer?

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA ROSE
    "I 100% enthusiastically support spankings.

And this is why the prisons are filled with black men. It’s a learned behavior handed down through generations from slave masters in the 1800s. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that violence in the home leads to violence outside of the home. "
    ___________________________________________________________________________

COINTELPRO says the prisons are filled with black men due to the "War on NIGGAS Drugs."
    ...but we both already know this.

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

TY!! :stop:

I thought that was a foot with some sort of jewelery on the toe. I need to schedule my next eye appointment ASAP. :rofl:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I 100% enthusiastically support spankings.

_______________________________________________________________

So how you you explain the Casey Anthonys that are out there? :waiting:

Are more black men in prison for whoopin a kids azz, or just whoopin another dude's azz?? :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@OTB

You know that 'vacuuming' excuse is bullshyt right...this fcker just couldn't wait to beat this child...I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't been abusing this child in other ways as well...

• OutsidetheBox

The boy was 11. :yes: @Kita im thinking he woulda still been alive had Elmer gone to work some damn where.

I am sick!

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@FEFE
    "You know that ‘vacuuming’ excuse is bullshyt right…this fcker just couldn’t wait to beat this child…I wouldn’t be surprised if he hadn’t been abusing this child in other ways as well…"
    _____________________________________________________________________________

All dis.

• lovezoe

I am not saying neighbors need to be heroes, but if I here tail whipping commencing I am calling 5-0. #1 I don't want that type of activity in my neighborhood. #2 I don't want anything bad to happen to ME or mine #3 I want the victim to be okay

• Ty

YSoSrs says:

TY!!

:dead:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Americas prisons are not full of black men cause they got whoopings as children. :nono:

• KDub

Ms McKee's other son, who is five years old, is said to have witnessed the beatings.

@ Shaun...I'm beyond sick and I honestly can't understand how I mother couldn't love her child more than what this chick showed.

• binks

Smh....wow. he was just the bf he shouldn't be punishing the child in no way shape or form, i never understood some people who date with kids let their bf/gf take a role as a parent when that is not their place...the chick needs to be charged as well

@ Man & Fe..That's some straight control freak mess and control freaks, scare the hell out of me.

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@BINKS

Exactly. And she had to stop him from putting his hands on her son before yet she still left that baby in this fckers care. :mad:

• Terri B

Just seen Wendy Williams' response on Whitney, very touching.

• steph L

RIP to her son! But on another note, I cannot believe anyone would date this albino looking pig, what an ugly man; women we must do better when it comes to men. Don't let everyone keep your kids or be in their presence. No one will love your child like you do...SMH! :cuss:

• caligirl

I bet 100 dollas she didn't know this man very well, I will also go out on limb and say he didn't have a job. STOP leaving your children with folks. That's men and women. I hope his new cell mate makes him a new azz hole.

This is what I was saying earlier when I was agreeing with Change. Some folks don't have the proper tool set. This boys's mama didn't have the prope tool set, leaving her child alone with that man. HE LOOKS CRAZY. Yes,Im being judgemental,if ou fuckn look crzy I don't fool with you. Cross eyes and all...

Yeah @Fe. I just want life to be simple again. *cries*

• KDub

And about Vacuuming tho?????

Gawd damn get a roomba and a life! Sick fukk!

-----------------------------------------

I am getting a Roomba as a gift to the hizzouse. Shyt a refurbished one is only $300 US American dollars. AND CO-SIGN about this block head azz fugga needed a JOB. I am gone to work and the best thing you can fuggin do is beat my gatdayum chillen. WHY YO azz not vaccuming anyway???? This is why I don't live mine with nobody! And why I don't leave a nukka in my house while I am not there. My ex got mad cause one day he was off but I made his azz get up and bounce.
    >>>> STEP.

• #IDCIYDKMN

Sandra, you need to read the book 'The New Jim Crow', it will educate you on our history and there is information inside that you wouldn't otherwise know. It was written by an attorney to be used to advocate :coffee:

• caligirl

Ty - :kona: please

• Ty

caligirl says:

Ty – please
    What Cali...it should be perfect for Wayne and DMX :coffee:

• steph L

Scrolling back up...he is so phucking ugly, with those beatie eyes. Yuck! :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwovsgiBXU lashellebelle

@ Ty

I KNEWED I saw a nutsac in your gravi! :yes:
    I needed that laugh because this post took away my joy.
    I actually let a tear drop because as an adult who was TERRORIZED by her mother's husband, I can only imagine what that child went through.
    I read somewhere, "Revenge isn't yours. But if you're lucky enough, God will let you stick around to watch."
    I couldn't agree more. That sick fukc (mom's husband) is now blind, on dialysis, & can't walk.
    *steps off soap box before I cry again*

@ Man

Did you PURPOSELY call that man "A Retarded" :rofl:

• KDub

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Well the kid had been physically abused before...

A Pittsburgh police detective said the child had some injuries that apparently had healed, indicating previous abuse.

• #IDCIYDKMN

No offense to the men, but yall ain't got it in you (hell sometimes we don't either) to watch the kids. This is so sad...

• Ty

#IDCIYDKMN says:

Sandra, you need to read the book ‘The New Jim Crow’, it will educate you on our history and there is information inside that you wouldn’t otherwise know. It was written by an attorney to be used to advocate
    U have really convince Auntie sometimes. @ Sandra is a really good read and written by a republican :smirk:

• KDub

-----------------------------------------------
    *sads*

• Terri B

This man should have been the gentleman of all gentleman, he's lucky he was able to pull somebody.

Words to live by!

• Ty

lashellebelle says:

@ Ty

I KNEWED I saw a nutsac in your gravi!
    Ok fine :pc:

• caligirl

I don't have any patience. I care for 3 children, 2 of which aren't mine. The only thing I ask is that they separate their underwear from their pants. I vacuum, dust, mop, dishs,cook, make up beds. The boys take out the trash. On Occasssin I ask them to assist, they r so slow I get pissed and complete the task. Children need to learn how to clean, cause that's how I lerned. My daddy said he needed to bounce a coin off the sheets. Crazy fukker, but guess what I keeps my house clean...I let kids focus on homework we are A & B household no excuses.!!!! My son's teacher asked me if I told him C are not allowed. I said yes I did...all he needs to do is bath an go to school.

• #IDCIYDKMN

Maybe one of her reporters can buy it for her instead of putting monostat or fabulosa on their joint pains or some ish :lol:

@ Dubbs...I think he may have beat him badly before, speculation, and that's what made her tell him he couldn't discipline him anymore. He was just waiting for the chance and she gave it to him. :no:

• Ty

lashellebelle says:

@ Ty

I KNEWED I saw a nutsac in your gravi!
    I needed that laugh because this post took away my joy.
    I actually let a tear drop because as an adult who was TERRORIZED by her mother’s husband, I can only imagine what that child went through.
    I read somewhere, “Revenge isn’t yours. But if you’re lucky enough, God will let you stick around to watch.”
    :hug:

• Genia

Lord Father.... in you hands we rest....in your mercy we pray to remain. My heart goes out to this child's family. Angelwings earned lil king.

This man had to be already off...to see blood and continue tells a whole other story in my mind... 9 hours...can I assume he left and came back again and again? isn't that premeditated?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwovsgiBXU lashellebelle

KDub says:

———————————————–
    *sads*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah. That bastid was a BULLY. You hear me?
    But I grew up to be a pretty well adjusted woman.
    I just look back on my childhood and try to do the OPPOSITE of whatever my mom did.
    Case in point, no kids as of yet.

• Hershey

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I 100% enthusiastically support spankings.

_________________________________________

My cousin Darren, NEVER had a spanking, but had other discipline...his azz been in and out of Angola like it's his summer home, so what' his problem? :coffee: yet, my SIX brothers who got that azz dealt with on the regular are all succesful Active Duty/Retired Soldiers?

• caligirl

Did you PURPOSELY call that man “A Retarded

I think I drooled a little laughing

“Revenge isn’t yours. But if you’re lucky enough, God will let you stick around to watch.” :heart:

• #IDCIYDKMN

:waves: Cousin!

• caligirl

Genia :hug: :kiss: hey mama how ya doing?

• #IDCIYDKMN

Has Dougie been back since her mom was coming over last week? :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwovsgiBXU lashellebelle

caligirl says:

Did you PURPOSELY call that man “A Retarded
    I think I drooled a little laughing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOLLERED when I read Man's post. :rofl:
    Clean up that drool though. I told JMO that water came out of me from TWO places at once from laughing, & he didn't like that very much! :nono:

• too_weak

"Investigators told the Tribune Review they found blood-stained sheets, tissues and a belt, wooden sticks, metal bars and blood on the ceiling and walls in Donovan’s bedroom."

this has been going on for some time :mad:

Hey Cousin!

:blink: @ blood on the ceilings. Was he raising him over his head and slamming him on the floor? :mad: I can't with this post. :crying1:

• Genia

HI family!!! :kiss: :hugs:

• TiFan4Lyfe

Where was she for 9 whole hours??

Why did she spend another 2 having a discussion with this nigga?? Tell them he fell out the window?? The fxck!!!??I wouldve went off!!!!! Then again I wouldn't have left my child with him. :nono:

I swear these stories get crazier everyday....

TiFan4Lyfe says:

Where was she for 9 whole hours??

She worked a 8 hour shift. Give her an hour transit time between work and home = 9 hours.

• boistop

And may he be kindle wood for the hellfire!

MzDimplez1123 says:

Don't you watch CSI Miami? Every time the man swung the stick, blood on the stick flew on the ceiling and walls.

Genia says:

can I assume he left and came back again and again?

The Tibune said he took breaks and rested between beatings.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

I can believe she was gone for 9 hours. My mom worked 12 hours shifts everyday because she worked in a hospital.

caligirl says:

My son’s teacher asked me if I told him C are not allowed. I said yes I did…

Sounds like your son has a sympathetic teacher who shows concern for her students.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFZT6CTXz8 datsmdubya2u

__________________________________________________________
    Did this hoe WAIT 2 hrs before she called the police lawd what’s wrong with these women who let men come before they children. I will NEVER put a man before my son… Give him and the mother death :coffee:

_________________________________________

He just beat the kid and didn't want to get into trouble he was probably threatening her too.

#IDCIYDKMN says:

Ty says:

Thanks for the suggestion.

#IDCIYDKMN says:

No offense to the men, but yall ain’t got it in you (hell sometimes we don’t either) to watch the kids. This is so sad…

:applause: Society wouldn't have this problem if men and women knew their roles. Men are hunter, gatherer, providers, protectors. Women are child bearers, nurturers, homemakers.

• caligirl

My sons' teacher is very nice, I told her I thought it was thoughtful that she asked. He don't have job, never goes without a meal, always has new and clean clothes...rocks the latest sneakers, and has tutor. Only has to empty wastebaskets and takeout trash. However C's are not acceptable. Oh by the way this last semester he got all A's and never been suspended or been to th principals office. yeah I'm braggin.

lovezoe says:

:applause: Thank you! I wish all neighbors were as responsible as you. some people aren't fit to raise children.

FeFe says:

@OTB

Exactly.

JMO says:

Are more black men in prison for whoopin a kids azz

No. They're in prison for getting their asses whooped. It's violence no matter how corporal punishment is applied.

lovezoe says:

So what do you have to say about the WHITE man who SHOT up his daughter’s computer?

Did he shoot her? Shooting a computer is not violence.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

The death penalty is too good for him. :no:

• thatgurljenny96

the mother should be locked up right along with his butt for child endagerment. 2hrs from the time she came home and found him bloody on the floor to call the police ...smh :nono:

• 3halos

Sandra... as much as it may go against the grain in todays career-oriented society, I HAVE to agree with you about this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :applause: Society wouldn’t have this problem if men and women knew their roles. Men are hunter, gatherer, providers, protectors. Women are child bearers, nurturers, homemakers.

• pyt4lyfe

This shit right here is TERRIBLE. How you gonna let some man beat your child?! I'm gonna assume that the mother was being abused too. Ain't no way I would cover for a man who ravishly beat my child.

• lexdiamonz

why in all these cases the WOMEN be at WORK and these big sorry muthafuckas be at HOME BABYSITTING ... if the nicca aint got no job... PUT HIS AZZ OUT stop leaving your damn kids with them... and the moms was probably getting her azz whupped too... by this old GAME OF THRONES looking azz nicca... I am sorry this shyt done pissed me off..

• Strawberrys and cream

(Me)> :rofl: x (him)> :casket: = (his family) > :crying1: (My sr.com family)> :cheers: and that is how the story would have went. Enuff Said

• free

forced sterilization.

• free

they are seeking the death penalty against the man and charges against the mother. i personally believe that we need to start making these women pay the ultimate penalty if it is proven (and i believe it will be) that she knew this man was dangerous but left her children in his care ANYWAY.

• free

this MF is on SSI disability but can beat a kid all day.

• free

OMG yall got to google this horrific story. boy also had internal wounds, healed over wounds, including thermal (fire) wounds. she called 911 to report he fell out the window THEN called them back to say never mind, but they were already on their way. she was gonna let her son DIE!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:no: FUKN BASTARD!!!

• NIKKIWOO

OMG.... MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE LIL BOYS FAMILY.....HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HISSELF... I CAN IMAGINE THE MOTHERS HURT RITE NOW CUS I HAVE TO BOYS MYSELF..... WE AS MOTHERS HAVE TO WATCH WHO WE LEAVE OUR KIDS WITH....JUST CUS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND DONT MEAN THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS TRUSTWORTHY.... SO SO SO SAD... I HOPE THEY BEAT HIS ASS WHILE HE LOCKED UP...