Celebs Out & About: Jay Z

Rap mogul Jay was seen walking in his Tribeca neighborhood near his apartment today. Jay Z peeled off his jacket on the first warm day of Spring in NYC. The 43-year-old rapper was dressed in all blue in honor of his 2-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy, who was at home with his wife, singer Beyonce, 30.

Photos: INFphoto.com

• vipatlstyle

@ Sandra… Jay-Z was dressed in blue in honor of his daughter. SMH, really?

You so crazy!

• CD FENTY

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

• Ms.Fashion

WHY MUST HIS NOSE WRINKLE LIKE THAT?? HE SHOULD WALK AROUND STRAIGHT FACE ALL THE TIME…..

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

so beyonce said Blu look like her daddy :coffee:

• Lady_L

off topic: Sandra when are you going to do the “have a seat” emotion that I have been asking for the last 4 months? (smile)…

• EB

We need a :blueivy: one too

• Ms.Fashion

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

so beyonce said Blu look like her daddy

:rofl: How unfortunate…..

well she may be the cute version :thinking:

• Ky (Megatron Lover) Cakes

Hmm…No erection this time? :coffee:

• Ms.Fashion

Ky (Megatron Lover) Cakes says:

Hmm…No erection this time?

Whyyyyyyyyyyy???? :rofl:

He walking it off!!!

• dckimmie

:whistle:

**** yall mad at me for??
    Yall don’t even know what I been through
    I play chicken with a Mac Truck
    Yall Mother****ers would’ve been moved

I swam water with great whites
    Yall motherfluckers would’ve been chewed
    I hustle with vultures late night
    Yall motherfluckers would’ve been food

• CD FENTY

@Ky
    So u still repping that bobblehead bastard :coffee:

• yallcrazy

:warning: Yall better get yall numbers before they run out :chase:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:think: I don’t think he wore blue in honor of his daughter…

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Yall for what powerball or megamillions

• GottaBigOne

WOW!

Ms. Rose I do appreciate You using the suggestion I gave yesterday regarding how you preface a celebrity before introducing them in a piece you are writing about!

For example, we notice that in the past you would introduce Ms. Beyonce as the “Burlesque”; “Tavern”; or “Ballroom” singer.
    Now all of that seems to be behind us now as you finally introduced the former single lady as simply, “SINGER” Beyonce!

Kudos to you, Ms. Rose.
    You do seem open to your readerships’ ideas and/or suggestions from timeto-time.

Thanks Much from Brooklyn, New York USA

GBO

No :no: Choco #michelleobamapost

I’m girl 7 (self-appointed) :D

Oh & Ty is playing “our” numbers :hahaha:

• mrsloveleigh

Jay-Z…….swoon. so sexy
    Wow Sandra referred to Bey as a singer and nothing more. Shocking.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Wonders if they ever realized that their daughter has the same name as the chick who claims Bey stole Jay from her. :think:

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

GottaBigOne says:

WOW!

Kudos to you, Ms. Rose.

Thanks Much from Brooklyn, New York USA

GBO

____________________________________________________________________

that’s just for now :no: it will change if they piss her off #trusthelpful

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ YallC…I’ve decided i’m gonna be greedy and be girl OchoCinco so I can have both my numbers. :yes:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

he aint lookin too hot :no:

SO SCURRED @mrs gravi :kona:

• Daisy

What is that button on his shirt?

• yallcrazy

Well gone head with your bad self yo!

Of course you can be 8 5 or Ocho Cinco :danban1:

Go see what I said about our lil Whippersnapper :lol:

——————-
    Choco, you ok? How do you do today :hug:

• CFREE

Dayum Jay lookn old and stressin in the face :no:

• AllNYC

Soooo everyday they are going wear blue. It’s like they are memorializing the living.

Daisy says:

What is that button on his shirt?
    ————
    Tracking device :coffee:

Nudie Hopscotch :yahoo:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ googling the number.

• CFREE

Why Ma Tina always dressing like she on the way to a wake? :sad:

• CFREE

yallcrazy says:

Nudie Hopscotch
    _________________________________________________________________________

:2dance: <<< to girls just wanna have fun :dance:

Hey everybody :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

yallcrazy says:

Daisy says:

What is that button on his shirt?
    ————
    Tracking device

________________________________

:casket: :ghost:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Creamy :danban: heyyy guhl!!!

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Yall..That’s like everytime I see Bey with that carrier strapped to her chest looking down into the blanket, I be like, is that a baby or a microphone in there? :rofl:

• Ky (Megatron Lover) Cakes

CD FENTY says:

@Ky
    So u still repping that bobblehead bastard :coffee:
    ————————————————————————–
    I most certainly am not after finding out he’s a hoe :lol:

This knee-grow is spreadin it like butta… :no: So much for that ‘christian image’ he’s tried so hard to craft all these years….He’s got enough kids to form his own gang. :coffee:

My gravi hasn’t changed yet….

• yallcrazy

@Zoe, either that, or i lluminati right? :lol:
    ————————

MzD, some people should have pets before they have kids, that’s what I tell my younger friends :shrug:

• Ky (Megatron Lover) Cakes

MzDimplez1123 says:everytime I see Bey with that carrier strapped to her chest looking down into the blanket, I be like, is that a baby or a microphone in there? :rofl:
    ———————————————————————
    *Bey tapping microphone*
    Is this thing on?

:lol: Ky’s just finding out about her “hoeman” :rofl:

I felt the “hurt” in your “I most certainly am” :lol:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

CFREEEE :2dance: :love: garsh i miss u woman! ole hidin azz :rollseyes:

Hey KY! It does! To me. :lol:

• Inmyopinion

Jay is not looking like a millionaire. He looks like he just got off the production line at the factory saying my back and feet hurting. Beyonce your man needs your attention today.

On topic:
    He does look like “phuck this ish, fukc a bodyguard, I’m out this bish”

#seriousfaceormaybejustallergies

>_< Achew!

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Kinda looks like a garbage man.

• KyCakes

• KyCakes

yallcrazy says:
    #seriousfaceormaybejustallergies
    ——————————————————————–
    :ghost:

• dckimmie

Damn Chicago and this great weather… Uggh I have to pass 15 streetwise/homeless people selling magazines, holding up signs and shat begging for money…. I only have 4 singles :(

• KyCakes

@Dimpz your, uh, pillows are looking mighty fluffy in dat der gravi, miss
    :yes:

• KyCakes

dckimmie says:

Damn Chicago and this great weather…
    ————————————————————————–
    dckimmie aka damn chicago kimmie :rofl:

I am literally at my desk falling asleep. I have lost my page 4x.. :wail:

• KDub

———————————————————-
    That face he making is also saying he does not dump 3x’s a day like @Cali (I think) said on the other post like all humans should. Bey…cook your man some collard greens…or better yet ask Tina to do it. She not doing ish else. That will free you and Green Flower up some mommy and doll time.

• KyCakes

Here. This will wake ya, Dimpz :shakebutt: and :tittays:

• yallcrazy

Get some change and only give out 50 cents.

Today I saw a real young yt guy walking with a sign, umm no sir :coffee:

I’ve been giving my change to the musician folks lately(since last wk), I like the culture that they add to my city. #itsmymoney

• KyCakes

KDub says:

———————————————————-
    ————————————————————————
    :lol: He does look like he’s a bit stopped up…..

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ KDubb…Are you saying that Jay and lil Cerulean Vines are sick of looking at Tina?

KDub says:

———————————————————-
    ————-
    *throws out the “she’s rich bish” comment*

before they come in here with that :lol:

Perhaps he should try the herbal monistat tea concoction :rofl:

• KDub

*throws out the “she’s rich bish” comment*

before they come in here with that
    ——————————————-
    It was Muncho… I seen her get on my azz with the House of Dereon laughter to the bank comment. But the laughter is the only place I ever seen that line in is Citi Trends and my local Conway.

• KDub

————————————————-
    If Shawn and Dandelion aren’t…I sure am.

:rofl: @ Dandelion

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ KDubb….I have seen Dereon on sale in Walgreens. SweaterGawd!

• KDub

At least in Chi the homeless only out when its nice/warm…in Raleigh we don’t have no seasons which mean the beggars out all year round.

Dude over by the Quizno’s had on Nike’s newer than mine holding a fuggin sign looking like :yes: as folks dropped money in the lil jar

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Dubbs….I had a guy with Jordan’s newer and more current “model” than the ones I had on my feet ask me for change once. :no:

• KDub

WALGREENS?????????

:kona:

She got Dereon black and gold bedazzled Snuggies? :rofl:

• KDub

oh before I go…@yall I tried to text @Brown again last night

:wail:

Kdub, they don’t have NO OFF Season :no:

Cousin
    ION even have no new J’s & THAT’s why I’m giving my money to the saxophone man and the chinese couple that plays that thingy thing :coffee:

#itsstillmymoney

Kdub :hug:

(whiny voice)ION want to wait till :pigsfly: before she sings to me agane :wail:

BROWN :kiss:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

These fewls ill year round. :yes:

:rofl: I haven’t seent the Chinese ones

• yallcrazy

:pigsfly: And we’re off..

• KDub

and the chinese couple that plays that thingy thing
    ——————————————
    YEW is an idiot. What thingy thing they PLAYYYYYYY? :wail:

And yes I miss Brown… :wail:

Hops my azz on a pig and flies the fugg outta here :pigsfly:

• yallcrazy

They’re so cute and little and they play the hell outta that thing yo!

They are old too, soo cute

>.< achew

• yallcrazy

Kdub, it is a contraption yo! Handmade-Fancy! :trophy: They gets Yall Crazy’s money(50 cents at a time) :lol:

I will have to take a photo of said contraption. I believe it has wheels too :lol:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

:hi:
    :bye:

• Ni ni

Well some of us readers like the old messy sandra :biggrin:

• MUNCHOSGIRL

KDub says:

*throws out the “she’s rich bish” comment*

before they come in here with that
    ——————————————-
    It was Muncho… I seen her get on my azz with the House of Deron laughter to the bank comment. But the laughter is the only place I ever seen that line in is Citi Trends and my local Conway.
    ——–
    HOW WAS I GETTING ON YOUR AZZ??? I SIMPLY STATED SHE WAS LAUGHING AT THE MILLIONS THAT SHE MAKE OFF OF WHAT YOU AND OTHERS CALL TRASH, RAGS(INSER ANYTHING DEROGATORY HERE). SOME OF YOU REALLY GET CAUGHT UP IN YOUR OWN HYPE. I DON’T KNOW WHERE IT IS SOLD AT HONESTLY, I LIVE IN MIAMI, I HAVE SEEN IT OUR MACY’S A FEW TIMES. ANY THAT DOCKS MY DOOR IS BOUGHT BY SOMEONE ELSE.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

GottaBigOne says:

WOW!

Kudos to you, Ms. Rose.

Thanks Much from Brooklyn, New York USA

GBO

____________________________________________________________________

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

that’s just for now it will change if they piss her off #trusthelpful
    __________________________

Actually, that was a typo. :coffee:

Hey uh luh , uh hey luh, uh luh, you gotta act like a woman… a thank like man :whistle: :whistle:

Morning Sandra :hug:

• Bootcampgirl

GottaBigOne says:

WOW!

Kudos to you, Ms. Rose.

Thanks Much from Brooklyn, New York USA

GBO

____________________________________________________________________

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

that’s just for now it will change if they piss her off #trusthelpful
    __________________________

Actually, that was a typo.
    _______________________________
    Typo number two than, because you also referred to her as “singer” in the post Monday with both they momma’s :coffee: I was actually surprised that you referred to her as such
    Happy Hump Day!!!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Morning…. It’s been a long fukn week :coffee:

• Bootcampgirl

@Laker-Morning…agreed

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:yawn:
    Boot I just ate some cookies now I sleppy

• NaijaGal

Morning folks :hi:

LAKES, BOOT, JEN, SANDRA
    :waves: :hug:

• GeminEyez

LOL @ that was a typo. Sandra is a fool lol

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:yawn: :coffee: mornin & chit

*rubs eyes* NAIJA! :love: the gravi bew!! yo hair looks fab.

• Mamacita

Good Morning Niaja, Jeni, Gem, Fayla, Laker, Boot! :yahoo:

OT: :yawn:

• Iheart

:yawn: Mawning :yawn:

• Bootcampgirl

Ladies :waves:
    I just laid my entire class the hell out… :cuss:

• pointhimout

wait a minute, a post where sandra didn’t make sideway comments about jay z and his wife, loung singer, beyonce? Hun, are you tired? Pollen getting to you?