Oprah gives viewers a sneak preview of her sit-down interview with Whitney Houston's family; her daughter, Bobbi Kristina; her brother, Gary Houston; and her sister-in-law, Patricia Houston. The special episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" airs on Oprah's struggling OWN Network next Sunday at 9/8c.

Bobbi Kristina shares personal memories of her mom and how she would like the iconic superstar to be remembered.

Although Oprah's TV special gives the impression that Whitney's surviving daughter, Bobbi, is doing well, the current issue of the National Enquirer (on newsstands now) tells a different story. The March 12, 2012 cover features new photos of Bobbi Kristina smoking a big bowl of weed through a bong. It's doubtful that Oprah asked if Bobbi Kristina was going to a drug rehab anytime soon.

Watch the sneak peek video after the break.

• Shuga Honey

I honestly feel like Opry (what my grandma calls her) did this interview just to prove that she could.

what else is it that we need to know and why??

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Shuga

That, and she's trying to boost ratings on her struggling network... :coffee:

• NaijaGal

Seems to be too soon for interviews...hasn't even been a month but I guess

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Missing from the file "narcissist".. :coffee:

• Aryanna

I agree.. its too soon. If my mother died ,you would have to catch me a year later to get an interview on my personal feelings. You need time to really heal. Im confused...why so soon?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Shuga Honey says:

It's a shame how she's using that troubled girl. I hope she talked to the family about getting BobbI Kristina some help. But I doubt it, because narcissists only care about themselves and their struggling TV networks. :coffee:

• Shuga Honey

I threaten to haunt ppl all the time if they should ever try and mess with my kids when im dead and gone. and bought plenty of life insurance so they wont have to do dumb sh*t like sell my corpse picture. you dont never go nowhere and leave your kids broke....especially not the afterlife.

hopefully, whitty hutton is/was like minded. haunt they asses! the lot of em!

• rockstar

I wonder how much they paid Bobbi Kristina and the rest of the Houston family. They really trying to rake in the dough aren't they? As they say, strike while the iron is hot!! I mean the Houston family are the ones that sold Whitney's picture to the tabloids, am I right? Please let this young girl have herself some time to grieve and put her life in order. Just greedy, the whole family and so is Oprah.

I will be tuned in, just cause I am nosey :popcorn:

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

Bobbi will be fine. im sure shes taking it one day at a time. when my mom passed, of course i felt like it was end of world, i was inconsolable, i didnt want to hear nothing about nothing. but it did get easier as time passed.... bobbi seems to have alot of support. hopefully she will be ok :pray:

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

rockstar says:

I wonder how much they paid Bobbi Kristina and the rest of the Houston family. They really trying to rake in the dough aren’t they? As they say, strike while the iron is hot!! I mean the Houston family are the ones that sold Whitney’s picture to the tabloids, am I right? Please let this young girl have herself some time to grieve and put her life in order. Just greedy, the whole family and so is Oprah.
    _______________________________________________________
    im not surprised. This is cause Whitney didnt own her publishing. so while everyone is out buying whits music, her estate isnt getting as much money as it could be getting....

Hell truth be told I would be hitting a blunt my damn self or 3 4 5 6 10 blunts if my mother passed just like that.. :coffee: I don't hold that against her, smoke on ashid!

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

Shuga Honey says:

It’s a shame how she’s using that troubled girl. I hope she talked to the family about getting BobbI Kristina some help. But I doubt it, because narcissists only care about themselves and their struggling TV networks. :coffee:
    _______________________________________-
    i thought oprah was a family friend though? who else would the family talk to?

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

I'm definitely watching this :yes:

• Shuga Honey

Grand ole Opry should know the cycle of mourning and that however BK feels now will change from day to day.

Oprah is just stank & trifling for this. Why didnt she interview Cissy's fully grown and matured ass? But noooo, she went straight for the most vulnerable family member whose primary support system is now gone.

Gonna put a clause in my Will....if I die before my kids turn 21 dont ask them a mofo thing. Sit at my grave and ask me so I can reach out and choke slam you.

• CD FENTY

Bobbi Kristina is old enough to make her own decisions and if she wanted to sit down with Oprah then so damn be it. I guess its ok for others to make $$$ off of her mom blogs, magazines, sketchy muthafuggas etc... This was not about if she is struggling with addiction and if she is I pray she gets the help she needs. This was done to see the viewpoint of people who truly knew and loved Whitney and wanting people to know that this is a tragic loss on a personal level and for her to be remembered for what she was a ICON. IMO

spongebobfan says:i thought oprah was a family friend though? who else would the family talk to?

:nono: you know that ish is for ratings come on now :coffee: and she got mines, I am watching this :popcorn:

• lady_cn

I too think it's too soon to be doing an interview. Let the family heal before rehashing all of the memories, troubles and so forth.

:offtopic: (somewhat) I wanna know who that is in that yellow dress on the cover of the National Enquirer in picture 2. :think:

:waves: Mornin' all!

• waterlily_76

Child, Oprah is still waiting on her "confession" interview with OJ. :coffee

• ryand91

Since I don't have OWN nor do I have the interest of having it, I'll pass. I pray Bobbi gets her life together and gets an education because singing is not her.

• ryand91

@lady_cn, I was trying to figure the same thing out when I saw that magazine in the supermarket a few days back.

• bnatural

This is for ratings and ratings only. Especially since everyone knows Oprah's network is sinking.

I will catch this interview online because my cable package doesn't include her channel........

Laker quit Biting... :lol:

I feel bad for this lil girl... I just think all around people are just taking pieces of her. Thats not a good thing.

• lovezoe

:offtopic: I don't have TvOne, so can someone give me the rundown on Unsung about David Ruffin?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

:tape:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Even if I could watch, I wouldn't. I felt the same when they started interviewing MJ's kids.

Morning. :yawn:

lovezoe says:

:offtopic: I don’t have TvOne, so can someone give me the rundown on Unsung about David Ruffin?

:thinking:

• bnatural

lady_cn says:

I too think it’s too soon to be doing an interview. Let the family heal before rehashing all of the memories, troubles and so forth.

:waves: Mornin’ all!
    ------------------------------

Girl that cover page is a complete mess....

• capricorn83

When Whitney did her last real sit down interview, it was with Oprah. She said she trusted her and knew that the story would get told the right way. Apparently her family feels the same. I'm sure there are rumors and misconceptions they want to clear up, and maybe it helps them to talk about it. Who knows? I'm sure Oprah didn't force them to do this interview so who can say what's too soon for someone else?? I'll be watching

lovezoe says:

____________________________________

I recorded it but didnt see it all.

• BlackBeauti

Leave Bobbi alone.... She is still fragile and she was Whitney's only child. She grew up in the Public eye and of course she is still human and has emotions. I pray she heal and find strength to carry on

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

I got nothing :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@jenie (Comment #12)
    BUT Blunts was Soooo Yesterday with Her Though... She graduated to "Doing LINES Of BLOW" by age 14/15 (You Didn't Know ?!!?) :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Igo u like it.. :kiss:

• I Go There

You would use that one... :lol:

• MzTisch

lovezoe says:

^^^^^^^^^^
    :cuss:

I missed it too! I was watching those wack arse broads on BGC! :smack:

Morning! :waves:

MzTisch says:

lovezoe says:

^^^^^^^^^^

I missed it too! I was watching those wack arse broads on BGC
    ________________________________

I recorded that shait too... just because that lil one stays naked
    and that Red head looks like Alice the Goon from Popeye. :lol:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

You no likie? I luv this one :wink: *bites ur lip*

• lovezoe

I probably won't watch. I hate interviews like this. I rather read the excerpts than see the raw emotions.

• I Go There

Oh Thats one of my favorite ones....

And I dig lip biting.

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

yall talk about bobbi as if shes 12 yo. shes grown, if she wants to sit and talk to oprah then so be it.

• http://i35.tinypic.com/ei1sht.jpg Mother Jefferson

Hoperah is a trip (thats what my mom calls her). Its too soon for all this :coffee:

• http://i35.tinypic.com/ei1sht.jpg Mother Jefferson

Elove :waves:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Sooo how about them sawwy Mavs? :nana:

• Bigbadwolf

I hope Bobbi gets all the help she needs. Everybody handles death in their own way. Some turn to drugs, some to alcohol, some go to counseling, some just go on like nothing happened. She's been dealing with a lot for a long time. Her mother has been in the tabloids since she was born. Everyone has a breaking point.

• NaijaGal

@lovezoe I watched it...it was good...basically he grew up in an abusive household...could sang his butt off...left Mississippi for a better life...took up with the Temps for 4 years...started smelling himself in the group...missing rehearsals, telling them he should be lead...the Temps put him out after he missed a concert to go watch his girlfriend (Dean's Martin's daughter)perform...he was a womanizer and an abuser...took up crack...he has about 5 kids I think...the son was on the show saying 'his father died in a hospital, not a crack house'...oh yeah David beat his ass mercilessly...they talked about his relationship with Tami Terrell and how he beat her...his solo projects never really took off...I couldn't even recall the songs they played

• MzTisch

@Igo........

I usually enjoy all the foolery, but these broad are something else. Straight up bullies and followers. The red head swear she hot.....ugh! She thinks she Sydney.

• NaijaGal

@MizT I semi watched BGC and that red head is unfortunately faced and shaped :hurl:

• lovezoe

@Naja :hugs: Thanks! Great recap. Finished GCB, really liked it. I hope ABC gives it a chance with Desperate Housewives going off and everything. I loved the fact that Kitten owned the Hooters-type restaurant.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

Sooo how about them sawwy Mavs?
    _______________________________

See now you wanna start a fight... :lol:

*Grabs hair

• MzTisch

NaijaGal says:

@MizT I semi watched BGC and that red head is unfortunately faced and shaped
    ^^^^^^^^
    Isn't she tho? :rofl:

It's not even like she is thick, and has a nice shape. She needs to keep make-up and her hair combed at all times. And those twins? I want to fight them myself.

• Bigbadwolf

MzTisch says:

@Igo……..

I usually enjoy all the foolery, but these broad are something else. Straight up bullies and followers. The red head swear she hot…..ugh! She thinks she Sydney.
    __________________________
    Did they beat the twins azz yet? That's all I'm waiting on

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@Mother Jefferson Whaddup Though !!! :hug:

Ms. Sandra
    JUST Curious but She's 18 Right ?!!? So Who is Her LEGAL Guardian Now (IF ANY) since she was ALWAYZ Living with Her Mother :coffee:

• Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy!

Has anybody on this site ever done "smartlipo" or "laser lipo?"

Would you recommend it? Did it work?

These Groupons are starting to REALLLLLLY pique my interest.

• free

it's too soon. leave krissy ALONE!

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

NaijaGal says:

@lovezoe I watched it…it was good…basically he grew up in an abusive household…could sang his butt off…left Mississippi for a better life…took up with the Temps for 4 years…started smelling himself in the group…missing rehearsals, telling them he should be lead…the Temps put him out after he missed a concert to go watch his girlfriend (Dean’s Martin’s daughter)perform…he was a womanizer and an abuser…took up crack…he has about 5 kids I think…the son was on the show saying ‘his father died in a hospital, not a crack house’…oh yeah David beat his ass mercilessly…they talked about his relationship with Tami Terrell and how he beat her…his solo projects never really took off…I couldn’t even recall the songs they played

I felt :sad: for the son, because he is denial that his daddy didn’t die in a crack house. Even though DR created hits with the Temps he wasn’t as big as the Temps,was the reason why he only had 2 solo hits.

s/n: I love their precision choreography they were always on point..

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

:dead: at Alice the Goon from Popeye.

YGO. :coffee:

• NaijaGal

@lovezoe all in all he just couldn't let go of his demons and that ultimately finished him...isn't that show good? Lawd when the husband had a boyfriend I lol...I adore kristen chenoweth, she's so cute...why did I think she was getting plastic surgey and it was the car :hahaha:

• sexyphillygirl

Morning everybody. I watched the Unsung story last night, it was really good. I kinda knew the story about David but it was still good to watch it and actually hear him sing the songs. I lol when they showed his car with the gucci interior, get to the toe lol.

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@SASSY

You don't need no damn lipo. I will fight you. :karate:

• MzTisch

Bigbadwolf says:

MzTisch says:

@Igo……..

__________________________
    Did they beat the twins azz yet? That’s all I’m waiting on

^^^^^^^^
    Nope, not yet. But, I think it's coming. I despise those Spongebob shaped hoes. They have pretty faces, but they act so ugly. I think that necklace fiasco is going to get them tagged. They were bogus for that. And what's up with their father giving them advice and pointers on how to act on the show? This is what your daughters aspire to?

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

I Go There says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

Sooo how about them sawwy Mavs?
    _______________________________

See now you wanna

see Lakes I thought we were cool??!! :coffee:

• NaijaGal

@MizzD I know right!?! I u/s wanting to see your parents in the best light but his upbringing doesn't excuse the ish he put his wives or children through...and the other daughters...Lawd and the one that looked just like him (bless her heart)...let me stop

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:lol: you know I gots to say something about ur squad.. :boobs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@Sassy (Comment #54)
    STOP IT NOW Though !!! (And GOOD Morning BABY...) :coffee:

• NaijaGal

@Sassy how are you gonna suck out nothing

• sexyphillygirl

@Naja-when she was talking I was like daym that David in a wig....poor baby lol

• lovezoe

@Naja- I thought she was talking about plastic surgery too! I love Annie Potts ever since Designing Women. I would have never guessed her mom was the secret admirer. That is a mama right there.

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

sexyphillygirl says:

Everytime I watched The Temps movie I cry at the end, because all 4 of them died and Otis still alive the one who started the orignal Temps line-up..

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

NaijaGal says:

@MizzD I know right!?! I u/s wanting to see your parents in the best light but his upbringing doesn’t excuse the ish he put his wives or children through…and the other daughters…Lawd and the one that looked just like him (bless her heart)…let me stop

:rofl: lawd bless that child, she built like a linebacker for the detroit lions

MzTisch says:

@Igo……..

_________________________________

The only Reason I ever got into it was because a while back a chic I was talking to cousin was on it... I still cant believe women act like that. Its crazy.

That Red Head chic stay talking shait... she looks horrible.

• sexyphillygirl

@Mizz-yes I cry to, Otis looks good to be in his 70's or 60's. That has to be sad for him to watch all of his friends die and he the only one left, that was a talented group with a lot of demons and egos in it.

• Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy!

@Yso

:lol: You just don't know! I want my thighs done, and a litttllleee "tightening up" done on my side flanks/waistline.

I just ned reviews.

• Bigbadwolf

@ MzTisch

IKR They're shaped just like spongebob and they are so scary. Why can't you fight by yourself. Elise was a good one, cause I wouldv'e smashed those twins. The whole group is a mess, I still get over them all trying to just Elise when she first came, nothing about her screamed threat

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Mizzdallas we r :hug: but I'm laker till I die... N live in Dallas so I have to tease since yall ain't playing like no :champ:

ISO

• Detective Iheart

MOrning :waves:

• cheeks8683

Morning folks :wave:

So Oprah is just gonna be stingy and stuff OWN down our throats huh? :waiting: I don't even have that channel! She couldn't do a speacial on the cbs or abc affiliate for all of our viewing pleasure! Darn it, auntie I hope you can get the hookup and post it on here for us please and thanks!

• Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy!

@Elove
    Morning!

@Naija
    I do have some stuff to suck out! I do! And I'm tired of working out! Cardio doesn't always work (fast)!!!

Laker

Keep talking bout my Mavs... youll pay for it

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Sassy bish what fat.. Ur big toe? Sessy lady

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@SASSY

I don't see what you see. I really don't think you need to do any of that. :no:

So I mean it about fighting you. If you do, don't come back and tell us or :karate:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA&feature=player_embedded AWESOME

The redhead chick on bgc always gives me a Jackie Gleason vibe. All them chicks are wack though.

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

So ummmm Lake you live in dallas, huh?? where?

• Shuga Honey

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

Has anybody on this site ever done “smartlipo” or “laser lipo?”

Would you recommend it? Did it work?

These Groupons are starting to REALLLLLLY pique my interest.

first of all where on your body is yo ass getting lipo??? you just trying to make the rest of us with real cellulite mad!! :mad:

second, girl they treat u funny when you have a groupon at McDonalds. you really wanna see how they gonna act with some discounted surgery?? really? is this how you tryna go out? :no:

you cant use a coupon for err-thang.

• lovezoe

:newpost: is up

• Bigbadwolf

NaijaGal says:

@Sassy how are you gonna suck out nothing
    :lol: I was thinking the same thing.

MzTisch says:

Bigbadwolf says:

MzTisch says:

@Igo……..

__________________________
    Did they beat the twins azz yet? That’s all I’m waiting on

^^^^^^^^
    Nope, not yet. But, I think it’s coming. I despise those Spongebob shaped hoes. They have pretty faces, but they act so ugly. I think that necklace fiasco is going to get them tagged. They were bogus for that. And what’s up with their father giving them advice and pointers on how to act on the show? This is what your daughters aspire to?
    _______________________________________

I caught that shait... How your daddy telling you to do shait in the house and how to act. Thats fked up.... He must want them out the house bad.

• Genia

Does loosing a parent automatically make you "troubled"? Why do we keep labeling this girl, before she has even found her own voice yet? WE are visiting the sins of the parents upon her. I too agree it's too soon for an interview.

on an offbeat side note: I find it interesting that all the wonderful loyal "FANS" of Oprah did not follow her. I feel strongly Oprah thought the "SAME" fan base (and you know what I'm implying here) was going to go with her no matter what. And guess what!! they didn't. Poor Stategy Oprah. Should have been honest that you weren't really going any where...instead of the grandios departure to only end up up the street and around the corner, doing the same shyt. IJS/MO

• yallcrazy

Bish!!!! :cuss:

Talmbout some damn Lipo

Go do some damn squats yo :mad:

Don't yall let them groupons take yall under :rofl: Be ordering ish, don't need it! :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Oh I will.. Ur team can't close that fourth quarter.. Choking azz team... :whip: I'm ready to pay r you ready ?

Bigbadwolf says:

@ MzTisch

IKR They’re shaped just like spongebob and they are so scary. Why can’t you fight by yourself. Elise was a good one, cause I wouldv’e smashed those twins. The whole group is a mess, I still get over them all trying to just Elise when she first came, nothing about her screamed threat
    _______________________________________________

Yeah she scared though.... All of them are

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Mizzdallas in gp.. By the Verizon theater

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

Oh I will.. Ur team can’t close that fourth quarter.. Choking azz team… I’m ready to pay r you ready ?
    ____________________________________

yep

• MzTisch

I Go There says:

MzTisch says:

@Igo……..

_________________________________

The only Reason I ever got into it was because a while back a chic I was talking to cousin was on it… I still cant believe women act like that. Its crazy.

That Red Head chic stay talking shait… she looks horrible.

^^^^^^^^^
    Hmmmm....who? Judy? Natassia?

Truthfully, the caliber of women have gone down over the seasons. They used to have some bad bishes on there. Now it's like if you are bisexual...you on. If you have red hair....you on. If you have tattoos....you on. If you a black girl with fake boobs....you on.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@GG (Regarding Oprah...)
    CHURCH Baby !!! :coffee:

• MzTisch

Bigbadwolf says:

@ MzTisch

^^^^^^^^
    When that twin pulled that girl outta that chair by her hair and slammed her down....it would have been OVA. I would have been going to jail, and they would have been going to the hospital. Is it that serious to be on the show that you are going to let people basically whoop on you and all you do is shove them and pull hair?

• Genia

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This season of BAD GIRLS CLUB is the bottom of the barrel!! I didn't even know I had smellovision TV before this season aired!! Everytime it comes on I small dumpster juice!!!!! WTF!!

Divide and concur them damn aboriginian looking twins!! THEY ARE WEAK!!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Genia :hunch:

MzTisch says:

I Go There says:

MzTisch says:

@Igo……..

_________________________________

That Red Head chic stay talking shait… she looks horrible.

^^^^^^^^^
    Hmmmm….who? Judy? Natassia?

Truthfully, the caliber of women have gone down over the seasons. They used to have some bad bishes on there. Now it’s like if you are bisexual…you on. If you have red hair….you on. If you have tattoos….you on. If you a black girl with fake boobs….you on.
    _____________________________

Think her name was Char or some shait like that...

• Genia

LAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my purple panties and my gold bra with the nips cut out (wink wink)

• caligirl

Genia - Hey baby :hug:

• caligirl

you cant use a coupon for err-thang.
    :dead: It's the retailer that advertising the coupon. I'm going to need them to act excited about me redeeming it. McDonalds act funny about all their coupons, like the time I used 10 smoothies’ coupons in 4 days. Tsk Tsk the nerve of them, aint' my fault folks was giving me coupons.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Genia *bites nips* owww that purple is sessy :boobs:

• MzTisch

@Igo...

Char was a bit much..........

• Crickett

Oprah is a journalist with the monike "if it bleeds, it leads". She was plotting this interview from the pew.

• ms_no-no

:shotsfired: at Oprah; she is an opportunistic person. Her show used to have topics that helped people, now she is no better than a reporter for the Enquirer. She couldn't wait to do an interview with Bobbi Kristina and 4 what?? I won't be watching because I refuse to be a part of the debauchery.

• http://youtu.be/EyiYdrc2e9Y tierraboo618

So this is the real reason why Oprah was at the funeral??? :think: The family was worried about Bobby cashing in on Whitney, but that is all they've been doing before and after her passing. :coffee:

• Nthabi

To those of you saying this is "too soon" for an interview, who determined that? YOU?!! :rolleyes:

Because, clearly, the family thinks otherwise, and this is THEIR tragedy, not yours!

Oprah can't win for losing with some of you people!

I am glad she did the interview and the family was able to share their feelings and express what they felt they needed to about Whitney.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

IF THIS WAS DIANE SAWYER, NOBODY WOULD COMPLAIN

AND OF COURSE YOU DO AN INTERVIEW WHEN THE TOPIC IS BEING DISCUSSED-DUH?!?!

I'M GLAD THE STATUS QUO IS BEING BROKEN UP AROUND HERE AND FOLKS CAN SEE THRU THE NONSENSE

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I GUESS THE BLACK THING TO DO WOULD HAVE BEEN TO LET SOMEONE WHITE DO THE INTERVIEW

LOL-YALL ARE FUNNY