The Miami Heat Show Support for Trayvon Martin

Unlike rappers who only support a cause if there is something financially in it for them, LeBron James and the rest of the Miami Heat team showed their full support for Trayvon Martin by wearing grey hoodies in a group photo. LeBron uploaded the photo to Twitter.com today with the hashtags: “#WeAreTrayvonMartin #Hoodies #Stereotyped #WeWantJustice”.

17-year-old Trayvon was unarmed and carrying a bag of Skittles candy when he was ambushed and gunned down by a racist neighborhood watch captain as he walked home from a corner store in Sanford, Florida on Feb. 26th.

Meanwhile, Fox News host Geraldo Rivera fanned the flames of controversy when he advised black and Hispanic parents not to let their sons leave home wearing hoodies.

Rivera denied that he was “blaming the victim” and called it “common sense” for minorities to avoid wearing hoodies. He said that he was “reminding minority parents of the risk that comes with being a kid of color in America,” according to the Huffington Post.

Speaking to guest host Juliet Huddy, Rivera said that he believed George Zimmerman should be “investigated to the fullest extent of the law” and “prosecuted” if criminally liable, but blamed Martin’s parents for letting him go outside wearing a hoodie.

from the Huffington Post:

“When you, when you see a kid walking — Juliet — when you see a kid walking down the street, particularly a dark skinned kid like my son Cruz, who I constantly yelled at when he was going out wearing a damn hoodie or those pants around his ankles. Take that hood off, people look at you and they — what do they think? What’s the instant identification, what’s the instant association?”

“Uh-oh,” remarked Doocy, who nodded in agreement.

Rivera argued that avoiding certain types of attire was a necessary deterrent against racial profiling. “It’s those crime scene surveillance tapes. Every time you see someone sticking up a 7-11, the kid is wearing a hoodie,” Rivera said. “You have to recognize that this whole stylizing yourself as a gangster, you’re gonna be a gangster wannabe? Well, people are gonna perceive you as a menace.”

He stressed that Martin was an “innocent” and “wonderful” kid who “didn’t deserve to die.” However, he reiterated, “I’ll bet you money, if he didn’t have that hoodie on, that nutty neighborhood watch guy wouldn’t have responded in that violent and aggressive way.”

199 Responses to “The Miami Heat Show Support for Trayvon Martin”

neen-o says:

I had to log in to comment on this f#ckery… so minorities shouldn’t wear hoodies?? Heaven forbid it’s cold outside or RAINING.. we should just say eff covering our heads, for fear of being GUNNED DOWN by a maniac!!!!?? I canNOT with that reasoning… wow

Al-Ameera says:

#dope

neen-o says:

But Kudos to the Miami cHeat for this photo.. very touching. Justice will be served.

JMO says:

So its ok that I think he may be a rapist or serial killer because of that fuggin mustache!!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:cheer1: for the Miami Heat

*throws another chair at Geraldo** Shut the fluck up!!!!!!!!!

:claps: @the heat hopefully all the teams follow this TREND

And geraldo punk ass wonder why chairs are always flying his way fukkin his chit up :rolleyes:

CivilEngineer says:

He’s stupid…enough on Geraldo, he’s getting all kinds of publicity for making idiotic statements.

Zimmerman is still a free man…

neen-o says:

@ JMO :yes:

The Makeup Maven says:

<—- HATES CD! :ghost:

I Go There says:

I like what the heat did…but Id much rather would have like them to say something about the BS going on the the state they play in. … BUT Small Victories

JMO says:

IKR!!!!!!

I just can’t with Geraldo….a child should be able to wear fukking sweats and a hoodie if he wants to! GTFOOH!

:applause:

——————————-
    Has anybody offered up a “Where’s Zimmerman Reward?” or something :coffee:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Heeeeeey @Civil Nice gravi :wink: Did you finish school?

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Oh my gosh I love it. I also like the rap song that is out called Trayvon Michael Baisden played it yesterday.. it was deep.

yallcrazy says:

Yep Igo I too wanted some stmts from that “dream team”

FOH

But I guess this was the best they could do :shrug:

Go Bulls!

VDot says:

They should have asked old funky moustache (it looks like it reeks of padussy and cigar smoke) GerNoNo if he ever found that vault of Al Capone’s treasures.

He needs a :spank:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@CD where should I send the bill for this work computer I messed up ’cause I spit my tea all ova the keyboard?

FLUCK YEW geraradlHOE! if we gonna start killin folks based off clothes, it would be total chaos.

FOHWTBS :cuss:

Go Bulls!!!!
    *********************
    :cosign:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Anything to keep that slow other post from loading… I sent AuntSan this phote but she must have already been writing the post. ESPN points out that the reason there are only black men in the pic is because the Heat only have one white player and he wasn’t with them on that road trip (they took this pic at the team hotel in Detroit)

:offtopic: :offtopic: Who has had Remy V? It’s clear Remy Martin VSOP.

Ms.kaylamomma says:
    *************************
    :biggrin:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

——————————-
    Has anybody offered up a “Where’s Zimmerman Reward?” or something
    —————
    I got $50 towards that pot… :coffee:

lite coffee says:

:cheer1: Team heat all day, everyday!

CivilEngineer says:

Heeeyyyy Ms.kay! This is my last semester…THANK GOD!

KishaMinyonn says:

I love the Miami Heat. I’m even more in love now.

On the other hand, last I checked we were still in America and you shoul be able to wear whatever you want to wear without the fear of being shot. My 1 year son has on a hoodie today because it’s raining so I should just let him go outside, get wet, and then get sick. That is pure ignorance.

Sterotypes come from a place of ignorance.

I’m rocking my hoodie now, please don’t shoot.

JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON

yallcrazy says:

I’ve been saying that baggy pants give the cops a reason to shoot you. To them it looks like you could be holding a gun while holding up your pants. Perception.

Hoodie, not so much… It was raining…

@NikkeMinxx says:

The stand Your Ground law sounds kinda dumb to me.. Seems the threat would have tobe real or at least reasonable for this to apply.

And self defense should only be valid if he’d tried to remove himself from the situation and his back was against the wall. To me, once the dispatcher told him to back off and he didn’t, he was stalking (or at the least lurking with intent) and that would negate both his arguments for justification…

But aint nobody asked me nothing…. :shrug: *throws in $100 with Swagu*

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

UMMMM CD…. :waiting: what’s going on with that gravie…

@Smurfette

Yeah, I get the point about sagging pants around the ankles…I really do…but if a person chooses to wear a hoodie they should be able to do so without looking suspicious….this boy was walking OUTSIDE to his house…it would be different if he entered a convenience store with his hoodie on and was moving around in a shifty manner…but he was walking home on the phone with his girlfriend!

Ms.Fashion says:

:yes:

Represent!!! Its time people start changing there perception. Too me, anybody is capable of commiting a crime. I am cautious of all people not just the people with hoodies on. :coffee:

Unless it was 80 degrees or above and somebody rocking one then I will offer them some iron pills because they might be anemic like me!!! :hahaha:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:
    UMMMM CD…. what’s going on with that gravie…
    *******************
    Just a young lady taking a pic :shrugs:

Nikkeminxx

All of the men that signed that bill have stated that their law did not apply to zimmerman. Well almost all of them, with the exception of Jeb bush, unless he’s spoken on it today. But as of yesterday, he’s said Nothing, only that he supports mitt romney.

They have the photo of when he signed the Stand Your Ground law into effect and right next to him is an NRA lady grinning ear-to-ear.

SunnyK says:

Soooo Gerald Just gonna Ignore the Fact that it was RAINING And thats why he was wearing a Hoodie!

So If im black and its raining i must get wet because i want my hoodie to get me killed

Besides isnt this the same dude who convinced everyone there was money and sh^t in Capone Vault and its was EMPTY! Sit down sir

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

SOOOO Geraldz lil son Cruz is going to grow up confused AND SCARED huh? So tragic….

the stand ur ground is good for if someone breaks in ur house u can lay them down no questions asked. THIS was not a stand ur ground situation. Zim Bono went after poor Trayvon. hunted him down like a damn dog AFTER POLICE told him to SET HIS ASS DOWN! :cuss:

:clap: for the Miami Heat!!!

Geraldo needs to SDASTFU, before somebody breaks his fuggin nose, again. FOH.

I pray that justice is served, but at the rate this chit is going, I’ll take street justice. Racist azz fugga. :chase:

Feline Feminine says:

@Smurfette

—————
    We’re in agreement Fi. My last sentence was saying the opposite of the sagging pants i.e. hoodie, not so much

I wonder if Geraldo’s attention whorish azz would say the same chit if it was his son that was hunted and gunned down, and his killer walked free. FOH

Nikke :yahoo: hey schweetie!!

Civil u look HOT in that gravi :yes:

Dope Pic :cheers: to the HEAT they look like a force to be reckoned with and won’t tolerate injustice more teams should do this – It sends a profound message

Geraldo isn’t time for your to retire? :coffee:

That weirdo probably would cuz he is not in touch with reality as I see it! I actually think he would turn that into more fame for him!

@NikkeMinxx says:

hello fayla and everyone.. I be right here with yall in spirit. I read it all at night sometimes though and BE ROLLING!!!

No for real, who had the White Remy?

Hoodies don’t have anything to do with this murder! REAL TALK….

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

yallcrazy says:

Hoodie, not so much… It was raining…
    —————–
    Here in the GA I see both black and white kids saggin thier pants so why target the black kids only…

Cops stop a white kid here in GA with saggin pants “Son pull your pants up.

Cop stops a black kid up here: “Hands above your head and don’t make any sudden moves?” :no: It’s not the clothes its WHO wears them.

My son is a clean cut A student who Loves hoodies… why must he stop out of fear?

I guess in the south we use to be scared of Hoods (AKA KKK) Then they grouped us in HOODS (AKA projects) and now in 2012 we scared of Hoods all over again… WOW

Choco aka Hippie says:

Hoodies don’t have anything to do with this murder! REAL TALK….
    _________

Exactly.

ItsIce says:

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

Have a seat, retardo. :coffee:

___________________________________
    Thought provoking!

:waves: Nikkeminxx, it wasn’t me :cheers:

I definately get where he is coming from. It is a shame that black and latino children can’t wear what the hell they want. Whether or not they should pattern their style after criminals is another topic altogether. I think his point is Trayvon should have been allowed to wear a hoodie if he damn well pleased. The problem is there is a chance that you are going to have to pay for the choice with your life. Zimmerman is the devil walking on earth, but he’s here. Trayvon is dead.

Charlamagne tweeted, “Does the stand your ground law apply if someone sees George Zimmerman, feels threatened because he’s a murderer, and kills him?”

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

————–
    :yes: Yes ma’am lets not skirt the issues with the what to wear confusion. The issue is this man decided to be judge jury and executioner.

What kills me is that Christine Romans on CNN this morning was shocked and astonished that black families have to have a separate “talk” with their children than white families about possible racial profiling….she was acting all surprised and undone by the idea…like do white people honestly not understand that we still have to raise our youth to be aware of these things??? It really kills me…

ne ways, I’m off folks! :pigsfly:

Have a great weekend!

Zimmerman is a coward! The devil is more into taking souls as opposed to sending one home to the LORD! DEMONS are our enemies – The Devil tempts you but you as a human have the free will to make the wrong or right choice!

yallcrazy says:

Good point WUT… Reality is that racism is very alive.

I Go There says:

It wasnt the clothes that killed that young man.. It was Zimmerman’s perception that did. He only saw trouble and to be honest he was looking for it…

It’s plenty of criminals that wear 3 piece suits, but ion see them getting gunned down in the street. :coffee:

Happy Thoughts

Fe Fe

Has anybody offered up a “Where’s Zimmerman Reward?” or something
    ****************************

You ain’t neva lied. Old boy is hiding for real. If he did get caught in the street civilians would turn into paparazzi.

And big up to the Heat. Way to stand up for the cause.

Fay Fay Hey Bay Bay :grin:

@MIRS
    I say YES to the TWEET! I make no apologies about it but I have always lived EYE FOR AN EYE!

Unpredictable says:

________________________________

Thats because they’re in Congress MAKING the laws.

wish a muhfugga WOULD insinuate it’s Trayvon’s fault bc of what he was wearing..to my face :coffee:

Unpredict says:
    **************************
    :shotsfired: Zimmerman :ghost: <— (His punk ass remains)

Unpredictable says:

________________________________

Thats because they’re in Congress MAKING the laws.

Very true!!!! :yes:

:cya: Fi good night…

:bye: Fe

__________________________
    And crazy yt boy murderers who kill chicks for no good reason coming from wealthy families (Aruba)

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

yallcrazy says:

Good point WUT… Reality is that racism is very alive.

————-
    :yes: I pray for my children everyday because you don’t know what crazy they might run into that has a personal problem with their skin tone…

Unpredictable says:

*******************************

Exactly. Because they are smarter than common street criminals.

I Go There says:

To be honest I dont want Zimmerman’s like… What good is that?

* DOnt want Zimmmerman Killed

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

@Yall

I found the perfect house and I am reconsidering because I think I will be the only colored on that block… Perfect price everything…. Im praying about it…

Exactly. Because they are smarter than common street criminals.
    _______________________________
    The Smart Criminal is the one who gets away with has nothing to do with streets or your collegiate background!

YSoSrs says:

Minority parents don’t need a reminder of the risk that comes with being a kid of color in America. This dumb fck…His mustache has more common sense than the part of him that should. :mad: :cuss:

JMO says:

ItsIce says:

Have a seat, retardo. :coffee:
    _________________________________

Damn :lol:

Ace says:

…..I wonder if nicca’s gonna Riot…

cause as of right now tearin chit up seems to be the only thing alabasters listen too…

I Go There says:
    To be honest I dont want Zimmerman’s like… What good is that?
    *******************
    I’m sure it will be good for the parents who have to hear their son begging for his life on those tapes or everytime they see a young male that resembles Trayvon, their heart stops. Going to jail being able to take showers, conversate with inmates, eat all that chit is too good for that pussy.

What good is that?
    Saving taxpayers money to keep him alive
    Protecting society from him in case he gets out of jail
    Putting the thoughts in the minds of other mentally fuk up folks to think twice about being a Vigilante
    And good old fashion SWEET REVENGE :coffee:

WUT :yes: <—me nodding my head

i've NVR wanted to live in an all yt neighborhood. mine is mixed & i lOVE that. i nvr hear anyone else think that way. but i would consider that too before making a move. some consider an all yt neighborhood desireable. i dont :coffee:

Huh Man! :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

Unpredictable says:

:yes:

That’s why I partially fuggs with Charlamagne!!!

Unpredictable says:

*******************************

Exactly. Because they are smarter than common street criminals.

Not necessarily.

@Yso, I can’t find you on Twitter, miss. :waiting:

Not necessarily.
    Did you see my response – the ones the get away with it are smarter!

Ms Fash be on the lookout next week :cheer:

ItsIce says:

There’s some rallies going on in Virginia Beach. I’m glad it’s getting the media attention it deserves. :yes:

Ms.Fashion says:

Unpredictable says:

That’s why I partially fuggs with Charlamagne!!!
    _______

Word!!!! :lol:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

*************************

I don’t think it’s his fault that’s for sure. My point is that when you are dressed a certain way it is a fact that you are going to be percieved a certain way. It’s like having the right of way in traffic and continuing into the intersection when you see a car speeding toward you. Sure you got the right of way and your family gonna get paid, but you’re dead. So I’m gonna yield the right of way to nut job speeding guy. Geraldo is saying bow down or be prepared to pay with your life because as we all kknow Zimmerman ain’t the only one out there who believes every man dressed a certain way is a threat. Our boys are dying everyday over this type of nonsense.

Mirs i couldn’t find her either when i searched. i had to tweet her first, then follow her :shrug:

Ace says:

Ace says:

…..I wonder if nicca’s gonna Riot…

————————————————————————–

DISCLAIMER: the above statement was rhetorical as I DO NOT CONDONE “TEARING CHIT UP” but at some point the hoodie and skittles will loss there symbolism and more stern approach will be takin…. :coffee:

YSoSrs says:

Hoodies don’t kill people. Racist fcktards with guns and an overinflated sense of self-importance kill people.

This is just more misdirection from the media to keep folks from getting to the roots of the idea that a block boy in a hoodie is automatically suspicious.

I Go There says:
    To be honest I dont want Zimmerman’s like… What good is that?
    *******************
    ________________________________________________________

Nah CD what you do is keep that fool in prison… NEVER LET him out.
    Then you go right after his family (the ones he holds dear) you take EVERYTHING away from them I mean EVERYTHING…. you leave them with out nothing. Everyday of this guys life would be pure agony.. know that he’s cause this to happen not only to Travon fam but his on… to me Death is too good for him. And it lets that bastard off easy.

Phrozen1der says:

*Throws chair* I’m so fuggin ret to go!!!!!!! :cuss: It’s so nice outside… :lol:

Bird,

guess what? a blk man can be wearing a Designer suit, driving a Bentley, on his way to his multi-million dollar home and STILL be suspiciouls & fit “the rofile” point blank period dot org. u know this woman! if they want u they gone come for u. no matter WHAT they have on, or look like :coffee:

@IGO

I have a 15 1/2 year old son and the thought of hearing my baby crying, begging for his life from a low budget Barney Fife that decided to play cowboys and indians at night would make it very easy for me to find him and blow his fukkin brains out. :coffee:

Ace says:

Can’t wait til Diabla gets a hold of this nicca.. :mad: …I done heard dis nicca’s voice…he got “Sweet” coursing all through his veins…

YSoSrs says:

________________________________________

:cosign:

YSoSrs says:

________________________________________

:cosign:

YSoSrs says:

:bow: :applause:

so do we have a recap of the day by @KDUB?

:waiting:

Anna says:

35 SunnyK says:

~~~~~~~
    Wasn’t he beating up folks trying to be the first reporter after Katrina?
    Because Geraldo is a minority I find his statement even more stupid.

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

*************************

________________________

Being dressed a certain way does not always mean that you will be perceived a certain way. Black men and women get harrassed just for being in a certain area that ignorant azzholes feel as though they do not belong. Blacks get harrassed for driving certain vehicles just because ignorant dycks feel as though we cannot afford them, so on and so forth.

I understand what Geral-azzhole-do is saying, however, what he is saying is complete bs. When you have racist pricks walking on this earth, shyt like this will happen regardless of what one is wearing.

Ty says:

Rivera argued that avoiding certain types of attire was a necessary
    deterrent against racial profiling.
    This is the kind of shyt that got his nose broke the first time.

STFU :cuss:

*puts hoodie on top of this banging azz suit* Phuck off Geraldo

yallcrazy says:

I just went downstairs to get a snicksnack and saw somebody in an 8ball jacket :huh:

—————————–
    :warning: ATTENTION FLORIDA AIRPORT WORKERS or FAMILY OF FLORIDA AIRPORT WORKERS

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THAT FAT FUKC zimmerman, MAKE A HUGE SCENE, CREATE SO MUCH HAVOCK THAT HE DOES NOT MAKE IT INSIDE! I am not saying harm him, I didn’t say that, just prevent his path…

I have this weird feeling that this sorry SOB is going to try to leave the country, which will be legal, being that there was no real questioning or a warning not to leave…

:cuss:

Ms.Fashion says:

Unpredictable says:

________________________________

Thats because they’re in Congress MAKING the laws.

:yes:

I always say the most dangerous mafia I have ever heard of is the United States Government!!! Them mofo’s don’t play!!! They will kill you, steal your money, land, kids, hike up gas prices, tax the fugg out of you all while saying we are for the people!!!

That’s some gangsta shish right there!!!

<—-Still thinks Zimmerman is Chasity Bono… :coffee:

YSoSrs says:

:preach: !!!!!!!!!!

@IGO

_________________________________________________

CD

I feel you and to kill this man would be the same shait I would look for. But in some strange way thats just letting this bish off easy… I Want that muthafker to suffer and think about that shait he did every second of his life.

Ms.Fashion says:

I just went downstairs to get a snicksnack and saw somebody in an 8ball jacket

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN…….. :rofl:

Anybody who is uninformed about the latest in fashion is clearly a threat to society!!!

Phrozen1der says:

<—-Still thinks Zimmerman is Chasity Bono…

I hate you. :lol:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Bird,

*********************************

No doubt no doubt. Even white folks know 5-0 comin for dat black azz regardless. It’s this civillian vigilante that done thrown them for a loop. Anyone watch the First 48 last night? What ALL them murderous negroes look like? White folk watchin that sh*t too and they don’t know us like that. They see the clean cut guys at work and those negroes on the First 48. I’m just keeping it real and trying to deal in reality.

<—-Still thinks Zimmerman is Chasity Bono
    *****************
    :dead:

@Fashion Real shyt!!! :lol:

sweet jeebus! YALL if that fukka did that, THAT is when we might see an uprising. all HELL would break loose here!

:lol: @Mirs @CD

Phro that’s y i called his bitch ass Zim Bono earlier in the post. they could be twins :yes:

We are discussing Geraldo’s statement here. I hope ain’t nobody confused about my position on Trayvon. He ran into the wrong person. A fuggin idiot cop wannabe who thought the low life black dudes were ruining his working class neighborhood. He wanted to bust caps desperately. If it wasn’t Trayvon it was going to be some other black boy. I want him in jail or dead. If he is not beaten and raped in jail then jail will be too good for him. Know this.

Ms.Fashion says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Ms Fash be on the lookout next week

ALRIGHT NA WHIP WHIP!!! :heart:

Ms Fash did u see the comment i directed toward u? :waiting:

Phrozen1der says:

Bish lost Dancing with the Stars and starts gunning us down cause she know we aint vote…. :no: Shyt aint right…

caligirl says:

I’m about to pack up and head home and celebrate my son’s 15th birthday. Several months ago my son was leaving home to catch bus to school, wearing 1 of his 2 favorite hoodies. One is grey and the other is red, I told him not to wear them walking to the bus stop and to wear only his hat, because people are stupid and will say he’s up to no good. (and we live in the burbs.

It’s unfortunate that in 2012 we have to sensor our children when they are only trying to protect themselves from the cold.

Parents, let continue to pray that God is the hedge around our children. Have a blessed and safe week-end. :peace:

#WeAreTrayvonMartin #Hoodies #Stereotyped #WeWantJustice”.

@Fayla He def a bulldagger :rofl:

*******************************
    :wail: :wail: :dead:

@Phro, please exit this damn post, asap!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

@Cali ;)

:bye: Cali

@CD @Fayla @His :lol: #IJS

Anna says:

125 Phrozen1der says:

~~~~~~
    :rofl: S/him stayed longer than s/him should have, because of who is mama is. :lol:

Ms.Fashion says:

Unpredictable says:

________________________________

Thats because they’re in Congress MAKING the laws.

That’s some gangsta shish right there!!!
    ____________________________________________________________________

YEP

and they will sit right in your face and tell you “Yep we fking you”
    and it aint shait you can do about it. I wanna scap the entire fking house and start over.

But you gotta think… these are people that are
    1. Picked by Americans
    2. From Amercan homes
    3 Educated in America.

And lets be honest alot of people think in a way that this is the cream of the crop…. and if thats so then we are soooooooooo fked

YSoSrs says:

@OGMOMMY

I don’t know why you can’t find me. For some reason I can’t find Dawn Sheen.

I’m @chamone_baby and my first tweet was to that Luigi wannabe Geraldo. I’m thinking I should have saved it for somebody worth my attention. Bastid.

:lol: @Anna

Im out yall

Im thinking since ole damn YSO got a twitter I might have to follow suit…but still thinking bout it.

Later

:phro:

————-
    Fay, how do we know that he didn’t already? This is some bullshatt, where is this fool?

We should start demanding to know where he is BECAUSE WE ARE SCARED OF HIS ASS :coffee:

Phrozen1der says:

@IGo Be easy and remember sideways sex is in for the weekend good brother!! :lol:

:( :bye: Cali. pray over my kids daily. dont know no other way. i saw a pic last night on FB where he was up in heaven & an angle was putting his robe on hoodie style. i lost it :crying: this has affected me DEEPLY

yallcrazy says:

:mad: hee hee would’ve been way way better yo :rules:

Phrozen1der says:

@Fayla Me too,because I have a 12 year old brother and nephews I would be NO MORE GOOD…. :no:

Ms.Fashion says:

@Fayla :hug:

@Phro… You cuh-razy!!! :rofl:

#WeAreTrayvonMartin #Hoodies #Stereotyped #WeWantJustice”.
    Agreed :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

:bye: @IGO

caligirl says:

@Phrozen1der, Fayla, Ya’ll and CD :hug: NITE

Im out yall

Later

Get that twitter poppin. :lol:

:bye:

@Fashion :lol:

Good night Cali :hug:

I constantly pray for mine, and all our youth, I think it’s going to get worse before it gets better unfortunately.

:cya: @Cali!

this has affected me DEEPLY
    This has affected our entire nation – sad this cause is making us become one to stand agaisnt injustice but we are doing what we know best and that is to have our VOICES HEARD!

caligirl says:

#WeAreTrayvonMartin #Hoodies #Stereotyped #WeWantJustice”.

*****************************************

Happy Birthday to little man. Have a great weekend.

Everyone have a great weekend. :peace:

I feel you Bird :hug:

————————–
    Imma go undig my twitta info :grill:

:waves: Cali Happy 15th Bday to your son :hugs:

:dead: :rofl: this is gonna be GREAT!

:bye: IGO, gone come over to the dark side #MWUAHAHAHAHAHAAA

:bye: Fam

STAY SAFE SEE YALL MONDAY

Phrozen1der says:

@CD :waves: Enjoy your weekend!!

Happy Birthday to Cali’s baby!!!!!!! Punch him 15 times for me. :lol:

still :dead: @chamone_baby :lol:

Phrozen1der says:

:lol: @ that Twitter name…

oooooo @yso i like your twitta garvi :yes:

:nite: CD

LaceFace says:

<—-Still thinks Zimmerman is Chasity Bono
    *****************

Your ignorant blanket :dead: :lol:

:bye: CD

Lace! :yahoo: hey dollface!

YALL u r RLY giving me serious pause on Zim’s wheareabouts tho :think:

yallcrazy says:

Fay, somebody has to know something :shrug:

I’m just curious why his defense (if he even has counsel) has put out any stmt whatsoever, that’s just odd to me because the guilty people do that all the time. Something isn’t adding up in my gut :thinking:

LaceFace says:

:kiss: Fay

my lovely sweet natural hair goddess

*hasn’t put out

YSoSrs says:

@FRENCHY

I just bet you do. ;)

Which one of y’all bishes is Fresca? :think:

& Yet MORE pause food :think: i pray he’s revealed :pray:
    tension is so high..

Daisy says:

BRAVO to the Heat we need more modern age Jim Browns today :clap: :cheer:

k, so YSO, u know since I follow u on twitta u caint neva leave me now right? :chase: :D :coffee:

Good night yall

Big :hug: @Fay, Yso, Laface & Phro

:lol: @Lace

YSoSrs says:

@FAYLA

Who said I was ever going anywhere anyway? :grin:

:bye: YALL have a great weekend, be safe :hug:

YSO, that’s iffin u eva had a thought abt in the future :coffee:

#jedimindtrick

@FAY SEE YOU IN WWF :lol:

i see you’re improving!

NaijaGal says:

Olly Olly Oxen Free

*runs back after I realize I have neglected Naija & Frenchie today*

#aintmyfault :ashamed:

:hug: Naija & :yahoo: Frenchie

Thanks Fay (I had answered you back) :wink:

:pigsfly: and I’m off…

KDub says:

We do all know that Geraldo is considered like the biggest clown on ERFF in the world of journalism right? Every since the Al Capone vault ish back in the 80′s. Took much to tell but Google it. Try…Al Capone Geraldo.

UGGH I hate him. Bye.

@YALL i wasn’t gonna say nothing glad you realized :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

Yallcray :hug: :hug: happy weekend :bye:

:pigsfly:

West Coast Chick says:

Sooo, Blacks and Hispanics cant wear hoodies, but yt kids still can? :think:

Im confused! If your face is covered with a hood on, what does the color of your skin have to do with anything? I dont get it…maybe he was just being racist and since Im loving my Blackness, it must have went right over my head.. oh wells :shrugs: I still say that the killer should have turned himself in -since he knows he murdered a boy in cold blood. I mean, he’d want the the same thing had it had been his son…

@YALLC me & candi goin have 20 shots in your honor k!

West Coast Chick says:

I love the Heat for this move though!!! :thumbsup:

LaceFace says:

@yall

nighty-night

NaijaGal says:

French :kiss: es how you be

KDub says:

so do we have a recap of the day by @KDUB?
    ————————————–
    Awe Kdub been MIA most of the day. I will prolly continue to be for at least the next few weeks…Imma be an after 5 and late night poster like last night.

Sorry. :hug: But I gotta feed the roll in my back that requires my greedy gut azz to eat every 4 hours…and the two daughters I got that eat like I got four sons. :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Unpre :yahoo: :woohoo: what up ma

ShoYaRight says:

Skittles Speaks Out On Trayvon Martin Tragedy

Trayvon Martin was carrying a bag of Skittles and a can of Arizona iced tea when he was brutally murdered by self-proclaimed neighborhood watchman, George Zimmerman. Various sites and activists made a call to action to start sending empty Skittles packets to the police chief in Sanford, Bill Lee.

We all waited to see what Skittles would do because this case directly impacts their brand. And Skittles has spoken. In a statement, a spokeswoman for Skittles said:

“We are deeply saddened by the news of Trayvon Martin’s death and express our sincere condolences to his family and friends. We also respect their privacy and feel it inappropriate to get involved or comment further as we would never wish for our actions to be perceived as an attempt of commercial gain following this tragedy.”

aqtpie says:

Stfu Geraldo, since the 1860′s white folks have been legally allowed to and proudly wear their white hoodies that covers their face and no law is going to allow us to shoot and kill one of them because of it either!!!

yallcrazy says:

:warning: SR report EXACTLY what :shotsfired1: geraldo rivera (no caps) said on fox(no caps as well).

This son of a bytch is basically condoning stereotyping and racist perceptions :mad:

He should be off the air spreading such ignorance! :cuss:

:shotsfired:

yallcrazy says:

And newt is saying that President Obama is wrong for makinh Trayvon’s case abouy race…

he is a fat ass :pigsfly:

trenee says:

interesting point Geraldo made. it’s good to see that the family is not going through this alone. im very much a supporter for justice for this young man.