Celebrity Seed: Keyshia Cole, Daniel Gibson

R&B Diva Keyshia Cole, 30, was spotted shopping at the Grove in West Hollywood with husband Daniel Gibson and their 2-year-old son Daniel Jr. in West Hollywood, CA, Wednesday. Daniel, 26, is on medical leave from the Cleveland Cavaliers NBA team. According to ESPN, Daniel has a torn tendon in his left foot and ankle and will miss the remainder of the season. Gibson is seen in the photos hobbling on cutches and being pushed in a wheelchair.

During his hiatus from the team, Daniel and Keyshia are filming a reality tv show. As I told you previously, Keyshia’s record label is unhappy with her recording schedule for her next album. The untitled album’s release date has been pushed back. And Keyshia reportedly ran through her recording budget last year.

Keyshia upset her fans last week when she abruptly deleted her Twitter page without notice. Since then her fans have been tormenting Keyshia’s associates on Twitter, asking them if Keyshia will return. There are unconfirmed reports that Keyshia plans to return to Twitter in the near future.

Photos by: Marcus/Splash News

62 Responses to “Celebrity Seed: Keyshia Cole, Daniel Gibson”

godschild504 says:

DJ is a cutie pie

Usual Suspect says:

What happeed to Keisha’s Career? :huh:

aww Keysh! i’m sure the reality show will set things straight again :coffee:

He’s such a cutie with his wittle chubby cheeks!

NaijaGal says:

What a cutie patootie…ion like blonde on Keisha

STL OPINION! says:

She’ll return when that album coming out I’ll bet you that!

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Usual Suspect says:

What happeed to Keisha’s Career?
    ___________________________________________________

something aint right with those words maybe it’s CAREER :shrugs: I never though that chile had a voice at all. :no:

i memba when she 1st came out with that never too much Lutha remake. such promise :coffee:

LadyT says:

Keyshia is an R&B Diva AND she deleted her twitter? Who knew? :coffee:

Her little fella is getting cuter by the second. I think Keyshia is taking a break from her career to focus on her family. Contrary to what the industry might think, that’s a good thing.

cant c the pix well from my fone, but i think she looks better with darker hair. jmo :coffee:

lady_cn says:

The baby is cute. *changing subject cause I don’t have anything nice to say about Keyshia, her Asics, or her career*

How many kids Neffe got now? She still with the same dude?

CALI! :cheer: sup mami?
    Creamy! :hug: how u durrin?

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

I never thought that chile had a voice at all.
    ********************************

Well that goes without saying. Vocal talent is not required in the current music market.

bnatural says:

She just deleted her twitter last week, I thought it happened weeks ago for some reason :shrug: Oh well….

STL OPINION! says:

Usual Suspect says:

What happeed to Keisha’s Career?

******************************************

She got married and started making happy music when yet her main fan base is still goin through it in the hood with drug dealer baby daddy an couldn’t relate… she didn’t look after mary j just because u happy don’t mean yo fan base is you gotta still make music for them!

CD FENTY says:

Usual Suspect says:

What happeed to Keisha’s Career?

******************************************

***************************
    Bets believe if Keyshia was singing about Booby dumping her ass and refusing to pay child support her songs would have been at #1. I have actully heard people say “dont nobody give a fukk if she happy” :blink:

this chic got on a canary yella suit jacket (complete with shoulder pads) with a royal blue jumpsuit undaneef. y Granny Clampit?? yyyy :crying:

JMO says:

STL OPINION! says:

Usual Suspect says:

What happeed to Keisha’s Career?

******************************************

___________________________________________________________________

Ain’t nothing like a scorned woman’s album though :lol:

damn CD thats fckd up. so a mf gotta be miserable to make it huh? tragic :coffee:

Boobie need to get his azz up outta that chair. Nigga been stealkin money since ’07.

How this nigga in the NBA and I get more minutes in the game than him? :shrugs:

Mannie says:

I do not like this woman…DOnt know why but i am just NOT a FAN!!!

NaijaGal says:

@FAYLA she’s color-blocking…she’s up on her fashion, why you hating :nana:

:dead: @Fayla

Not shoulder pads!!!! :wail:

R & B….what? when? where? why?

JMO :waves: <—151 to go along with the scorned womens music (u know it sound betta drunk)
    whats shakin?

NaijaGal says:

gypsyeyes says:

While Daniel Jr is a cutie pie I hate it when people let their lil one’s hairline get cut so defined. He is a baby and he doesn’t need his hairline so sharp.

Mannie says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

damn CD thats fckd up. so a mf gotta be miserable to make it huh? tragic

I saw an interview with MJB and she said that nobody wanted to hear her sing about being happy so she had to go back to being heart broken MJB even tough she is happy in her personal life…It suck that its like that but i know aint nothin like a pissed off/heart broken womans music…

CD FENTY says:

@Fay

I know :no: Look at Mary as long as she was running around her with sunglasses to hide her coked out eyes, running down a dark alley crying about she just wants to be happy errthang was good. When that chile started singing about her loving herself and others people were like “Ole Mary den went commerical” :rofl: :rofl: Now they den ran her to Burger King where she given sold out concerts and chit :coffee:

:whistle:
    Fresh lettuce
    Three cheeeses

Hoodchit

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

@Mannie

Me either. Keyshia has always had an “entitled” attitude like she was more than the Compton hoodrat she’s always been. :shrug:

She TRIES to do too much.

(BTW: I’m still not talking to you if you aint confirmed to attend. Don’t think I forgot. :coffee: )

JMO says:

Dude in the Run DMC shirt looks like he could be related to Tamar’s hubby vince :think:

and who is THE ONE on that woman’s shirt? I cant read the fine print :think:

CFREE says:

That dayum Daniel :hump:

@NAIJA
    “I think the problem is when they start singing ‘happy’ songs it’s even more evident they lack vocal talent”

:preach:
    The best song ever made is “Because I Love You” by Lenny Williams and that nigga talked and cried for 75% of the song!

NaijaGal says:

@Man hell yeah and don’t forget ‘If you think you’re loney now’ :rofl:

CD FENTY says:

I like Keyshia. The fact that she brought her ratchet ass family along for the ride made me become a fan. That’s love because she could have just as easily told dem bytches get lost and NEVA CONTACT ME :shrugs:

yallcrazy says:

Bird, I saw your SWV review on here & Imma go get it at lunch :yahoo:

——————–
    On topic: Awww, he’s so precious…

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

:cosign: Man on that Lenny Williams song!

I LOVE that song!!

“oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhhh!”

“Then I knocked on her door, but my knocks went unanswered. So I went home, and I watched television went off….”

My friend said: “Lenny, you just ought to forget about her.”

And I said: “Maybe you’ve never been in LOVE like I’ve been in love, and maybe you’ve never FELT the things that I’ve felt, but you know what? Sometimes you get lonely, ya get lonellyyyy…. oh-oh! oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! And I crieddd. I cri-ie-ie-ie-ie-ie-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!”

KDub says:

Dearest Boobie:

Cleveland is where basketball careers go to DIE homeboy. Okay maybe not DIE but who really remmas a CAVS player? Where is Brad Daugherty? Danny Ferry? I mean I KNOW where the fugg they are; but then again I watch SportsCenter more than any man I know…the only fiyah player to get the fugg out of Cleveland sucessfully is his own grandpa (LeBron). Yall got Kyrie now but ummm…yeah. :shrug:

Heal up, don’t become a Grant Hill, and try to get the hail outta there. You got plenty of hoop left in ya.

Your sister in Christ,

Kdub.

yallcrazy says:

:rofl: @Granny Clampit’s outfit today :lol:

Shoot, she sharb LOL

@NikkeMinxx says:

*holds the camera for C Free*

@Bird, I missed the SWV review.. was the album good?

:yahoo: Naija

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

@Naija

Girl! I listen to that song & Lenny’s at LEAST every other day!

Bobby Womack tore that sh*t DOWN, didn’t he?

“She’s always complaining about me being on the road, but when I’m home, I’M BROKE, And she’s telling me about the things that her girlfriends got, that she ain’t got, and she want me to go out and get em for her, but girl, I CAN’T BE IN 2 PLACES AT ONE TIMEEEE!!!!”

yallcrazy says:

:whistle: BECAUSE I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU

OH
    OH
    OH

:love:

KDub says:

My 17 yo JUST discovered Lenny Wms…on my Ipod. Be in her room lights off listening to it now. HEFFA don’t listen to that song in the dark! It will make you DE to the FUGGIN PRESSED…she so young she asked what did it mean that television went off…???

TV used to go the hail OWF at 1 a.m. Star Spangled Banner would play and then you got the color block screen til 5 a.m. :rofl:

@SASSY
    “Man on that Lenny Williams song!

I LOVE that song!!

“oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhhh!”

My friend said: “Lenny, you just ought to forget about her.”

________________________

That’s the BEST part of the song! It’s like, NIGGA, YOU AIN’T EVA HAD NOT GOOD WOMAN NIGGA! That’s how they would say it today.

I wanna thank the woman that flucked over poor Lenny like that cause that chit inspired that nigga!

You listen to that chit and you just wanna give that nigga a hug and tell him it’s goin be alright… :lol:

CFREE says:

@Nikke that how u feel? :lol:

yallcrazy says:

Kdub, show her our first cable box :rofl: that only had 1 channel :dead:

CFREE says:

:lol: Hail yeah, that Nicca Lenny was fluked ova ol girl :whistle:

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

@Kdub

I love that song SPECIFICALLY for that reference to the television going off. I ask friends my AGE about that now, and none of them remember that!

I’m like “Am I the only BISH who remembers television going off?!”

It didn’t start staying on all night until around 1992 and only on cable channels! I guess I was the only 4-5 year old who would be up with my grandmama watching her floor model tv until the “late night shows” went off and the screen went to all those colors with the long azz “bbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp!!!!!”

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

@Kdub

That Lenny & Bobby song will make you depressed along with O’Jays singing about how “we cry together,” but it’s a GOOD depressed though.

The kind of depressed where you wanna go back to the 70s and be depressed then just so you could REALLY feel the depression like they did.

Make you wanna pour a henn and coke in some cup, drink that, then drink the rest of the henn out the damn bottle while smoking a newport and crying in your robe while sitting on your back porch!

KDub says:

Kdub, show her our first cable box that only had 1 channel

—————————————-
    We scared the purity shat outta her with the ORIGINAL Nintendo game system…me and my sister in her living room playin fuggin DUCK HUNT…so she is NAT ready for the cable box!

@Sass YASSSS. I remma “Friday Night Videos” was the latest shat on and Friday night the only night I stayed up late anyway…soon as the shat went off it was “blllllllllllleeeeeeeeep”

NaijaGal says:

Nikke :hug: hey beautiful

@Sassy I remember when tele would go off at midnight and they’d start playing the star spangled banner with the flag waving or the airplane flying

KDub says:

——————————————
    I musta been 70’s depressed on Friday night then :rofl: cause I was tore UP about that girl going to the prom.

And it was Covosieur…they didn’t have the pint sized Henny on Friday when I stopped :rofl:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Cfree, he’s cute to me but too light and cute. I told you I like them funny looking. Since we friends I figured I’d help you hold on to the memory (and I like your boobies, pun intended)

@Sassafrass… Booby Womack did that but the unintentional comedy factor when K-Ci and JoJo got hold to it… :rofl:

Hmmmm she fell off and Im not feeling her that much anyways! She seems very hoity toighty and Im just not feeling it!

tcw684 says:

that white lady in the background gotta be lookin at them like that? i guess she don’t see too much color around The Grove….anywho, what happened to Keyshia? her career was on and poppin a few years ago. R&B ain’t what it used to be…..ugh.

lnp03 says:

I love Keyshia’s music! I still isten to her “Just Like You” CD. She has a beautiful family. I am happy for her!

trenee says: