Former Falcons coach caught cheating on his wife in the most embarrassing way

Former Atlanta Falcons coach Bobby Petrino held a press conference on Tuesday to talk about Sunday’s motorcycle crash that landed him in a hospital with broken ribs and neck injuries.

According to ESPN, the Arkansas Razorbacks football coach, “who is married with four children, didn’t mention he had a passenger during a news conference on Tuesday, two days after Sunday’s accident, and a school statement that day quoted Petrino’s family as saying “no other individuals” were involved.”

Petrino also didn’t tell his athletic director that his passenger was a woman half his age, or that she worked for the university.

Arkansas athletic director Jeff Long announced the decision to put Petrino on leave at a late-night news conference. He said he didn’t know about Petrino’s passenger — 25-year-old football program employee Jessica Dorrell — until the 51-year-old Petrino called him Thursday afternoon, minutes before a police report was released that disclosed her presence at the accident.

Petrino told Long that he had spent Sunday with his wife, Becky, at a lake and was going for an evening ride when he lost control of his motorcycle.

“When I came out of the ditch, there was a lady there that had flagged down a car,” Petrino said. He didn’t mention that “the lady” had been riding with him on his motorcycle when he crashed.

In a statement issued Thursday, Petrino said he was hoping to repair his relationship with his wife, his family and the Razorback Nation.

Petrino said he had been concerned about protecting his family and keeping an “inappropriate relationship from becoming public.”

But protecting his family was far from his mind when he carried on an illicit romance with a woman old enough to be his daughter.

Like most men, Petrino wasn’t concerned about his relationship with his wife in the days and months before he lost control of his motorcycle and skidded off a rural, two-lane highway.

Petrino freely sowed his wild oats, believing he was doing nothing wrong — as long as his wife didn’t know about his sexual liaisons.

Isn’t that always the way a wife finds out her husband has been cheating on her?

61 Responses to “Former Falcons coach caught cheating on his wife in the most embarrassing way”

WTF is wrong with dude’s face? :blink:

CD FENTY says:

WELP :coffee:

ELove says:

I HAD NO IDEAL “The JOKER” had Blue-Grey EYEZ and Blonde Hair Though :blink:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:coffee: I havent even read the story, I just looked at the picture and decided umm NOT Interested morning FeFe and CD

CD FENTY says:

I hope that pink toe pussy was worth it :coffee:

:ha: his wife’s name is “Becky” *snickers*

His wife and this hoe aint goin nowhere.
    AND he will be reprimanded. AKA told to keep this chit on the low.

Vanguard Reese says:

This happens all the time. I remember last year some time this guy was cheating on his wife they got into a car accident and anyways him and his mistress both died.

gbellab says:

Safe to say he’s now red-faced! Bwahahaha

ELove says:

@FeFe
    I JUST DIED When I Read THAT Though… :rofl: “BECKY” :lol:

Bibi says:

Despite my odd dreams and/or fantasies regarding cheating yesterday….I cannot stand a worthless liar who isn’t grown enough to be honest about their actions. Way I see it, if you gonna cheat tell it then cuz you don’t give a hoot in a rat’s ass who you might hurt anyway :cuss:

AWESOME says:

Sandra, supposedly the chick he was with is/was engaged to someone else on the staff as well. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

Isn’t that how Morgan Freeman got busted, having his piece in the passenger side…men will never learn

SAUCEY82 says:

SO WHAT REALLY GOING ON TODAY :yawn:

free says:

slow news day….

God don’t like ugly! :coffee:

eastpointvet says:

u sucked as the falcons coach and sucks as a cheater

@ELove

@Bibi

If he “tells” it to his wife then technically it’s not cheating…it’s informing her that he’s plugging someone else… :shrugs:

ELove says:

@NaijaGal
    ACTUALLY Morgan was letting HIS Side-HO Do The Driving (I THINK…) :yes:

Welp

You can really tell Easter is around the corner… all the purple and green gators are no where to be found in the stores and the 5 button Steve Harvey specials are gone…

#NoChurchindawild

it always comes to when you do dirt in the dark.

:no: <—smh

hubby's former employer used to do it BIG for holiday parties. well one time following the party, one of the regional managers was killed drunk driving. his passenger was a black woman. who was not his wife. she was his mistress. i'm sure his alabaster wife & family were devasted to find out in that manner :( :coffee:

ELove says:

@east
    YEAH He did Y’all (FALCONS…) Too WRONG Though :coffee:

Bibi says:

lol!!! True Okay then confess it dammit. I just hate cheaters

@SANDRA
    You know the wife knew. This nigga was riding around in broad daylight WITH HIS COWORKER that he hired that’s half his age!

Long as the checks keep coming he was good. If he get fired she will ask for a divorce.

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

@ Fayla(from question on previous post)

Girl I am spoiling him rotten do you hear me! He deserve it he is a Great Student Great Kid! He don’t ask for anything. He is not the kid who begs for the latest name brand anything or newest game. When he really needs something he come and say something like “Mom if you have the money left from paying bills.. can you see if you can find me a cheap whatever..” (girl I almost started crying right now)

So for his 16 B-Day He is getting
    A party at a the Residence Inn
    Three pair of Chucks
    Clothes
    Games for his Wii and PS
    New controllers
    cologne
    He is going skating tonight
    tomorrow he is going to the movies and Dave and Busters
    He is getting a cell phone
    and last night I just bought him two Blackfin Sharks and an a starter aquarium.. :coffee: nothing big…

@Fayla

That sounds like that movie ‘Lakeview Terrace’ with Samuel L. Jackson…

I Go There says:

This the dude that quit during the season and left the team without word and the next day he was with the Razorbacks…. :lol:

Bibi says:

Did yall see my post yesterday bout my old as daddy and his 30 something new girlfriend?? I obviously have a sore spot for old pervs :coffee:

ELove says:

@AWESOME
    I could’ve SWORN Your Gravi was The SAME COLOR (Of Mines…) The other day Dawg :think:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Welp

—————
    So that threw your Whole Easter Ensemble’ off huh :lol:

@Bibi

As long as we are here on earth and pussy gets wet/**** gets hard…there will be cheaters…it’s a part of life, it sucks, and it hurts, but we all move on… :coffee:

@BiBi
    How a nigga can be a perv with a 30yr old? :rofl:

@ Fayla(from question on previous post)

So for his 16 B-Day He is getting
    A party at a the Residence Inn
    Three pair of Chucks
    Clothes
    Games for his Wii and PS
    New controllers
    cologne
    He is going skating tonight
    tomorrow he is going to the movies and Dave and Busters
    He is getting a cell phone
    and last night I just bought him two Blackfin Sharks and an a starter aquarium.. nothing big…

:applause: & he deserves it ALL! go WUT & lil WUT!! :cheer: good kids are a result of good parenting. Congrats MommyBew :hug:

NaijaGal says:

@WUT that’s so nice…feel free to be the first to adopt an adult African

ELove says:

@Bibi
    Sooo Alec Baldwin (Whose 54) pulling His Yoga Instructor (28 Yo Hottie) makes HIM A PERV Though :blink:

SOME Would call HIM A PIMP Though (IN A Good WAY…) :coffee:

JMO says:

*sounds like a truck backing up*

:buttshake: *beep* :buttshake: *beep* :buttshake: *beep*

Fefe i forgot all about that movie! that’s what made him hate IR couples right? he played the hell outta that role. i like his acting with his yelling azz :lol:

AWESOME! :love: heyyy!

Bibi says:

In my perfect little world.. folks would just be honest with each other eliminating the need for the word cheating because no one would be underhanded. Can you tell I’m a dreamer?? :haha:

gypsyeyes says:

I don’t know why he cheated cause he already looks like someone played grit-ball with his face. Cause yall can’t tell me hot grits didn’t give him that chemical peel!

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

& he deserves it ALL! go WUT & lil WUT!! good kids are a result of good parenting. Congrats MommyBew

——————
    Thank you I try really hard! Raising a little man is hard but I love the results so far! Thank God!

@Fayla

Yep, and it was the exact same situation with his wife…

@Bibi

My dad is old as fukk and still chases after chicks younger than me…as long as they are over 21 that’s all on his dumb ass… :shrugs:

Bibi says:

@Man my father is 70 and my sis is in her forties. I am of the belief you never date younger than your children but that’s just me :tea:

Bibi says:

@Elove A man would say that…. :tea:

CD FENTY says:

:hugs: MP

@IGo
    U not fonting me today nicca? :coffee:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Welp

—————
    So that threw your Whole Easter Ensemble’ off huh
    _____________________________

I wouldnt be caught dead in that shait… If so
    Id kick my own ass.

Bibi says:

He still married to my mom though :tea:

@CD

Of course I am…

Im just working on my actions
    since i know you a big fan of those

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Welp

—————
    So that threw your Whole Easter Ensemble’ off huh
    _____________________________

I wouldnt be caught dead in that shait… If so
    Id kick my own ass.
    ——————
    And afterwards come to my place for me to finish the job :spank:

CD FENTY says:

Id kick my own ass.
    ——————
    And afterwards come to my place for me to finish the job
    ***************************
    :dead:

@BIBI
    Dint date younger than your child?
    Yeah, thats just you. Why would you even want your Dad with some old used coochie tho?

But hey, I feel you.

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

There is a guy who likes my child he like 38 and she is 22, I cussed him out and told him if you ever ever ever come back up here its gone be me and you u PEICE OF #$%@#. :nono: she gone tell him, I told you my moma was crazy and would never go for that, this MF calls again and said he can show her a good life and he really like her, NEXT STEP stand you ground … ok Im finish :no: u not giving my child no worms BASTARD :mad: I might overreacting but she was molested and i cant get that out my head with these old azz MEN :vomit:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

JMO says:

@Man, do you have kids?

KyCakes says:

IGO & MAN :hug:

Bibi says:

@BiBi
    “A grown ass man imo only wants a young girl cuz he can manipulate her mind. What do they have in common???”
    _________________________________________________

Why need to have something “in common” to get fresh young puss? So u sayin he should be more concerned with “something in common” with some old hag MORE than fresh puss? :blink:

Were u in the room with Whitney when she died? :snort: