Gabrielle Union Covers JET Magazine

NBA superstar Dwyane Wade is one lucky guy. Not only is he dating one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood — Gabrielle Union — but she’s not even pressuring him to marry her like some selfish celebs we know.

Gabrielle, 40, covers this week’s issue of JET® Magazine on newsstands April 9.

Inside, she opens up to JET® Magazine’s editor in chief Mitzi Miller about her long term relationship with Wade, her budding interest in marriage—a staunch pre-requisite to having children—and the drama brought to her doorstep by her NBA superstar boyfriend Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife Siovaughn Wade.

Also in this week’s issue…

Union may no longer be single but in Entertainment JET’s top hot singles picks makes up the difference—“Too Hot To Handle” includes…at No. 1 New York Knick Amar’e Stoudemire and actress Kerry Washington at No. 8.

For those looking for a lil’ faith in their dating pool, JET’s Life shares some Christian dating sites that may end Sunday morning pew perusing.

In Game JET goes on the record with Iron Mike Tyson about his one-man-show…News examines the Black community unwed mother baby boom…AND don’t forget…The Week’s Best Photo and JET BEAUTY® never disappoint.

Source: Crystal Howard | JohnsonPublishing.com

Hey Gabby… SOOOOOO HAWT

• Vanguard Reese

She is gorgeous and her skin is just beautiful. I didn’t realize she was 40, tho. Wow! Black don’t crack.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

:warning: Someone page Phro. They got info on christian dating sites.

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Pretty picture of her!

• Flawless

nice pic

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

:buttshake:

THE :champ: IS HERE

• free

heavenly hook-ups????

• Bootcampgirl

I don’t even remember the last time I looked at JET. Gabby does look lovely..

• free

and they airbrush the hell out of these broads. look at that line down her nose.

Whats up French

Azz shaking I see

• cheeks8683

So I just got around to watching Good Deeds a couple weeks ago and as I suspected, it was wack-to-death…Also, I was tramutized when I saw medea getting her freak on with gabby against the window :(

:rollseyes: champ my azz

• EB

Her neck looks like a tree trunk. Death to photoshop :no:

First Alicia now Gabby…. Interesting

Props up feet and waits for Fantasia Cover with the headline “How to kill yoself without really killing yoself :coffee:

• Ms. Everything

I :applaud: what she said about why she kept quiet during all the drama. I’ve always liked Gabby cause she’s gorgeous but she’s also very intelligent. People are always quick to judge without knowing the entire story when not everything is a black and white situation

• Bootcampgirl

@CD-I think I see a pattern emerging myself :think:

• EB

It looks like the photoshopped Gabbys head on to Dwayne Wades body. It looks off :no:

• I Go There

Aww shait dont tell me someone got beat up in here…

Hey do any of yall play “Draw something”

• http://www.twitter.com/missbl0ndee SunnyK

Gabby 40?! She looks Great! Her Skin is BUTTAH!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Sunday morning pew perusing.

:rofl: who’s doing this?? :rofl:

**********************
    That line really irks the hell outta me. I’m sure Siovaughn has a very different perspective :coffee:

@cheeks (Comments #12)
    I Personally THINK Females (Like You…) Are Soooooo HOTT Though :lol: :yes:

Photoshop is A BEAST and Tyler Fairy is STR8 WHACK Though :coffee:

@CD @Boot
    Y’all PEEPED THAT Too (HUH…) :coffee:

• LuvMySailor

Any drama brought on by their adultrious ways they deserve.

If my husband cheats on me and breaks up whatever family we had it would be open season on him AND his new chick

:shotsfired:

• CD FENTY

Gabby is a pretty girl to me but for some reason that makeup is giving me “casket silk lining feel”. :shrugs:

@Elove

Homewreckers are WINNING :coffee:

• Bootcampgirl

:tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@IGO I’m feeling frisky today :buttshake:
    I did play draw something for a while but that shyt is boring to me.

You have to give me ur WWF name

@JMO :hug:

• Phrozen1der

@JMo :rofl:

I’m out folks enjoy your Easter weekend!!! :waves:

Chee-CAGO here I come!! :yahoo:

• Anna

14 CD FENTY says:

First Alicia now Gabby…. Interesting

~~~~~~~
    You are not right. I’m :rofl: It’s Good Friday, no time for nonsense. :lol:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Sunday morning pew perusing.

who’s doing this??
    _______________________________________________

Fay… for me to do that it was be like the Boyfriend thats been fking up all year.. then on Valentines day he give out roses…

Nah Ill pass.

:bye: Phro

Be safe and have fun in Shy Town :lol:

• Ms. Everything

@Luv but you and your husband have an active, ongoing and I’m assuming healthy loving marriage so I would expect that. They got together while he was in the process of getting divorced, was already fully separated and his “wife” not only cheated on him but was leaking lies and all kinds of chit to the media only to get shut down in court. In the excerpt (I read it on another site) Gabby says Siovaughn sued her and the judge dismissed the case because everything she was saying was being shut down by the evidence. Divorces, especially nasty ones like this one, can take years and what happened with Gabby and D Wade happens all the time and no one bats an eye but she got called every name in the world for it. And I’m not pro cheating but I know what it feels like to wait for a divorce to be final and don’t expect anyone to place their life on hold if the marriage is truly over

@French

JMO

has it..

@CD @Boot :rofl: :rofl:

YET Sadly (I MUST Agree… They’re Batting AVG is well over .500 Though) :coffee:

@Phro

Be Careful homie.

@CD
    And THAT’S Chi-Town Baby (Just a F.Y.I. Though…) :coffee:

• cheeks8683

@cheeks (Comments #12)
    I Personally THINK Females (Like You…) Are Soooooo HOTT Though

Photoshop is A BEAST and Tyler Fairy is STR8 WHACK Though
    ___________________________________________________________

Aww thank you E love….I’ll save a seat next to me on my pew on Easter Sunday… You would love my dress, its a little tight round the right spots but not too tight to where when the pastor does benediction folks aren’t giving me the side-eye to head up to the alter for prayer :rofl:

• KyCakes

Is she forty already?

She looks strangely uncomfortable…like she nedds to poot or somethin’..

@ELove

Umm sweetie pie I know it is Chi-Town and not Shy Town. I was just going with the theme because Phro said he was going to Chee-cago :lol:

• Ms.Fashion

@Elove

Homewreckers are WINNING

Until Judgement Day… :coffee:

:tea: she does not look the same in this pic, I have nothing else to say about her. I am not a fan :no:

• Ms.Fashion

KyCakes says:

Is she forty already?

She looks strangely uncomfortable…like she nedds to poot or somethin’..

Like you had my arse earlier!!!! :rofl:

• Drag_Anne_fly

:offtopic: Mimi from Bad Girls Club has one of the most pigeon toe’d walks I’ve ever seen. It’s actually quite disturbing. The way her body is built is so weird. She also kinda walks like a toddler. Her knees kiss when she walks. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• KyCakes

Ms.Fashion says:

KyCakes says:

Is she forty already?

She looks strangely uncomfortable…like she needs to poot or somethin’..

Like you had my arse earlier!!!!
    —————————————————————-
    :yes: :lol:

@CD
    Ohhh I KNOW (You KNOW Though…) I JUST Had to Make MY Presence Felt (In THAT Regard…) :rofl:

IIss REP My City (Kinda HARD Though…) :coffee:

@Ms Fashion
    TELL IT Though !!! :thumbsup:

@Cheeks :wink:

Ms.Fashion says:

@Elove

Homewreckers are WINNING

Until Judgement Day…

I still wanna know how DWADE wife couldnt keep the kids…

@Elove
    :wink:

IGo says:
    I still wanna know how DWADE wife couldnt keep the kids…
    *****************
    Money :coffee:

• CD FENTY

Maybe D Wade wife was a lil cray cray I mean chit who not. You spent yo life with this man when didnt nobody know what a D-Wade was and now he looking at u like “umm somebody come get this bytch”. She aint that crazy because every red carpet ole Gabby and Young Wade be on dem bytches would get the Carrie treatment. Hollers “FIRE IN THE HOLE” SSSSSSPPPPPPLLLLLAAAASSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Elove

IGo says:
    I still wanna know how DWADE wife couldnt keep the kids…
    *****************
    Money

Nah CD

Its hard as hell to have a court give the kids to the Dad.. no matter what. Money might have played a part but He had to tell them something to help that shait.

• JustB

Drag_Anne_fly says:

_________________________________________________________________________
    She is shaped like the WB frog.

• Ms. Everything

@Igo cause she kept showing her ass in court and not following the judge’s orders after he repeatedly warned her behind. I feel for her because I’m a mother and I’ll be damned if I lose my kids but at the same time I don’t have not a drop of sympathy cause I’m a mother and I’ll be damned if I lose my kids over a ninja that don’t want me anymore. If she could’ve followed court orders, and stopped getting caught in lies and making herself look bad, those boys would still be with her

__________________________________________________________________

Hey I cant call it… but ole girl caught the bad end of that deal.
    and DWade still comes out of it clean as a whistle.

Elova from Chicago too?? :think:

Ms. Everything says:

__________________________________________

See… I didnt know that. And there you have it.
    You cant feel too bad now.

_____________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

JustB says:

Drag_Anne_fly says:

_________________________________________________________________________
    She is shaped like the WB frog.

________________________________________________

OKAY cool… IT aint just me.

@IGo
    I believe it. I have seen some of the most disgusting mothers as parents loose custody, take a few classes and have their kids back. I even seen Ochocinco tweet him and ask “Sir please explain how in the hell did u get full custody of your kids. :lol:

Look at Royce and D Howard from all accounts she is a good mom who takes care of her son. They say he hasnt even seen his son in like 5 months but in court the judge was overheard after hearing all of this saying he would give custody to Dwight when the case resumed. This man has 4 other baby mommies and spends half of his time on the road but because he has a name it is what it is. IMO :shrugs:

@Drag

Did u see the episode when she was drunk and half naked in the confessional and stood up bytch had gut for days and her ass looked like somebody literally stumped it until it caved in :rofl: :rofl:

• Drag_Anne_fly

JustB says:

Drag_Anne_fly says:
    _________________________________________________________________________
    She is shaped like the WB frog.
    ===========================================================

I swear, I watch this show that to see her ass walk so I can :rofl: ****, she makes me appreciate my hips gat dang it!!

• Ms.Fashion

CD FENTY says:

I mean she put up with that slope of his eye and errythang!!!! Bish would have paid me for that alone!!! :rofl:

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

I don’t think that it is fair that someone has to stay with someone because they were with them when they werent shyt. If you don’t love someone anymore than you should be able to leave. Money don’t matter in a custody case either. It is very hard to take kids from someone that already had them in their custody. She played the crazy role!

Everyone have a great Easter weekend :bye:

• JustB

@Drag_Anne

I complain about my pear shape all the time but I will take that ALL day over the that shyt!! :no:

When she was naked, I felt so bad for her.

@JMO
    Ohhh NOW Yous ABSENT-MINDED Too HUH :rofl:

Just For THAT I’m Resending MY OFFER for LUNCH (At Nick’s…) :coffee:

@IGo

_______________________________________________________

I know it happens but its far and few between… In the case of Royce
    I think that show did more hurt than it did help with that shait. But what do I know.

The shiat is fked up is all.

• Drag_Anne_fly

@Drag
    ====================================================================
    Oh snap, I seen that, had me yellin Knock that **** off Mimi, damn! I never thought it possible but ol girl has a worst body than the twins. She always looks so pregnant.

@Gypsy
    I dont believe u have to stay with anyone but respect goes a long way in my book. This man moved in with her family when he was going through issues when he was young. I find it hard to believe that u meet some new rich **** and all of sudden Siovaughn is certifiable. As I said we all have our issues but this woman is not just some jump off that u ran through this is the MOTHER of your children. Apparently my definition of crazy is very different because we havent heard anything from her and if she was that cray cray bytch would stay in the papers for making their lives a living hell.

Ms.Fashion says:

CD FENTY says:

You aint right for shait.

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

Who has 4 other baby mamas!

:bye: Jenie HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND HAPPY EASTER

@IGo
    Its all good just a difference of opinion. So happy my two baby daddies know that if they eva play with my kids I would slaughter both of they asses, frie them up and allow their kids to eat them with a side of mac and cheese :coffee:

• Ms.Fashion

gypsyeyes says:

Who has 4 other baby mamas!

Dwight Howard ol Simple ARSE!!!! :rollseyes:

@Gypsy

Dwight has 4 other baby mamas. It came out last week. Yes ya boy been getting it in :yes:

• KyCakes

:bye: Jenie, you sessy bish you

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:popcorn:

*fry*

• KyCakes

Hush yo’ mouth, CD…..WORD :blink:

See…that’s why I ain’t reppin for Megatron anymore…I was crushed when I found out HE was a hoe, too… :wail:

• Ms. Everything

@Gypsy :cosign: your first comment and Dwight Howard. And Royce’s issue is that she keeps violating that damn gag order. And at first I thought he was being just petty and hard on her (I still do, I can’t stand his ass) but there’s a reason why no one knew he had 4 other kids til recently. That ninja probably has all his baby mama’s on that gag order and the other one’s are just smart enough to keep their mouths shut and take whatever money/time/whatever he gives them. Royce should’ve never signed up for BBW and should have just followed the court orders and he would have nothing to hold over her head

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

I hear you @CD.

• Ms.Fashion

I Go There says:

Ms.Fashion says:

CD FENTY says:

You aint right for shait.

You know that negro was not the biz until that lid started shifting upward!!!! I had to ask my mom who that was!!! When she told me I was like he got his eyelids fixed huh???? :rofl:

Now when that bish could see betta he thought he was certified!!! Now he wearing pink and shish!!! Negro please!!!! :rolleyes:

• NaijaGal

3 stories 1 truth

@IGo
    ___________________________________________

Ole Mean azz

Ms.Fashion says:

I Go There says:

Ms.Fashion says:

CD FENTY says:

You aint right for shait.

___________________________________

thats fked up…

@CD (Comment #58)
    And WHEN D-Howard 1st got drafted (Out Of H.S.) HIM and HIS Family was Professing (To NO END…) Their Christian Background and Strong Family-TIES Though :lol:

I KNEW (RIGHT THEN…) Dude was going to end up BEING A MULTIPLE Baby-Daddy Becuz THOSE are The MAIN ONES that have NO MORAL FIBER (WORTH JACK-SHYT Though !!!) :coffee:

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

And again I say I don’t base what these people do in their personal lives on if I’m gonna like them cause I wouldn’t be entertained at all. The only thing that I have something to say about is Alicia Keys. How she gonna keep talking about Keep A Child Alive and AIDS awareness when her husband is keeping children alive by procreatiing with every woman and not wearing condoms. That’s like wearing fur to a PETA meeting.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

yall gone watch this show on TVone called Love addiction?? tambout Dopamine relationships & whatnot? :popcorn:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

they doin relationship interventions & whatnot. reality show. :popcorn:

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

He went to a Christain High School I know but that doesn’t mean that they don’t make mistakes. No one knows what to expect when entering the NBA or NFL. Everybody can’t be AC Green!

@Fay
    Yeah I think me and IGo should watch it since we got this love/hate thang going on even doe I’m sure the sex would be BANANAS :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

____________________________________________________________

:cosign: Or Kim K endorsing KY… chit just ain’t right :no: <— smh

*that comment is for man and his lurking azz* :lol:

@Fay
    __________________________________________________

Quite

@JMO (Comment #90) :rofl: :rofl:

Gypsy says:
    ____________________________________________________________

Mmmmhmmm :coffee:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

@CD :dead: tell me more :coffee:

ELove says:

@JMO
    Ohhh NOW Yous ABSENT-MINDED Too HUH :rofl:

Just For THAT I’m Resending MY OFFER for LUNCH (At Nick’s…) :coffee:
    ___________________________________________________________________

Noooo! I apologize :hug:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:rofl: :popcorn:

@MP

Ole Sand **** prolly would endorse KY for some more $$$$$. Chit her pimp/momma is endorsing depends so hey why not :lol:

• Ms.Fashion

JMO says:

gypsyeyes says:

____________________________________________________________

Or Kim K endorsing KY… chit just ain’t right <— smh

*that comment is for man and his lurking azz*

I know he gon be gunning for you for this one!!!!

@Fay

Ohhh nothing I just got a feeling that me and IGo would do amazing things naked :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

you call her sand puzzay?? :hahaha:

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

She got that desert puzzy!

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

Her new name Saharadashian!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:argue: + :spank: = :hump:
    ^^^
    CD & IGO

Gypsy says:
    Her new name Saharadashian!
    ************************
    :dead: PPPPPEEEEERRRRFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ms.Fashion

Kudos to @Fayla and her arithmetic skills!!!! :hahaha:

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

I said that but yall know I really like the Kardashians though, right?

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

I’m out!

@Fay

It aint me… Its her.. I think she likes acting that way.
    the sex would still be on point even if she didnt roll her eyes every damn comment.

@Fay

U forgot IGo :lick:
    Me :cry: (because it feels so good)

:rofl: :rofl:

• I Go There

I dont know if she dry.. but I know she boring as hell.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Ms Fash :lol: i was always a good maf student :ashamed:

• Ni ni

I feel sorry for ex mrs wade. Didnt her family take him in during high school? and people were always calling her ugly and thought he should be with someone who was more attractive.

• lovezoe

More and more DHoward looks like a fool. He tried To get his coach AND gm fired. This girl on
    My FB cool with him. Always showing pica, going out to eat and everything.

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES TO MY SON LIL WUTT!! I CALLED HIM SO HE CAN READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS! HE LAUGHED SO HARD! LOVE YALL!!!! :kiss: and :spank: <—–for Laker… now I'll never find clean socks in his room! :wink:

• JustB

gypsyeyes says:

She got that desert puzzy!
    ______________________________________________________________________

:dead:

Ray J’s peen did look rather chafe in that video.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:argue: :eatme: :lick:

^^^
    CD & IGO 2nd date :coffee:

:bye: Wut

TELL BABY BOY TO ROCK OUT WITH HIS **** OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:rofl: @WUT!!! have a good weekend & enjoy :hug: :partyhat:

@gypsy
    HIM going to a Christian H.S. is No Biggie (To ME…) BUT Him and HIS Parents going on TV, Radio and Print… PROFESSING to NO END About THEIR Religious Background (LIKE That’s MAKE THEM BETTER…) Was NAUSEATING Though BECUZ You’re only just setting YOURSELF UP (For The FALL !!!) :yes:

D-Howard getting drafted No. 1 out of H.S. was a BIG MF-ing Deal and HE was Everywhere (ESPECIALLY If you was a Sports Fan and Followed The NBA…)

SELF-RIGHTEOUS Individuals (ROUTINELY DO THIS Though…) :coffee:

Aight Yall Im out..

Yall be safe and have a wonderful Easter.

P.S. Ladies if you going to church please dont wear them shor azz dresses especially if you going to a Baptist church.

Cause you know how the Deacn and the Preacher is already.

Alright later…

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

meanwhile THIS kneegrow sleep in the bed like it’s 10 pm at night :rollseyes:

I Go There says:
    @Fay

It aint me… Its her.. I think she likes acting that way.
    ***********************
    I’m sure u wont mind me rolling my eyes to the back of my head while we are reenacting your gravi pic now will u :coffee:

:bye: IGo
    Make sure u keep all your toys in yo Easter basket ok :lol:

@LoveZoe
    BUT Stan “The MASTER of PANIC” Van Gundy and Otis Smith are IDIOTS Though :shrug:

• Ms. Everything

Oh yeah and on topic… Siovaughn just got her appeal shutdown by the Illinois Supreme Court. Her losing custody goes far beyond DWade just being a celebrity

n an order entered March 2nd, the Illinois Supreme Court denied Ms. Siohvaughn Wade’s petition for Leave to appeal the custody judgment awarding the two minor children to NBA all star Dwyane Wade and allowing him to remove his children to reside with him in Miami.
    This is one of several wins for Dwyane Wade and his Chicago divorce attorney in this very contentious divorce proceeding. Another win in this divorce proceeding included the granting of a divorce before adjudication of child custody and financial matters. A trial on the Wade’s financial matters is scheduled to go to trial on September 21, 2012. Dwyane Wade is represented by Chicago divorce attorney James B. Pritikin, a partner at Beermann Pritikin Mirabelli Swerdlove LLP.
    Beermann Pritikin Mirabelli Swerdlove LLP is a law firm with one of the largest family law practices in the state of Illinois with offices in Chicago and Highland Park. Beermann Pritikin Mirabelli Swerdlove LLP represents individuals and businesses in Family Law, Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Probate, Business Counseling and Commercial Transactions, Appeals, Commercial Litigation, Employment Law, Insurance Coverage, Real Estate, and Personal Injury.
    For more information regarding the divorce and family law practice, its divorce and family law attorneys, or any of the other practice areas within the firm, contact the firm’s marketing and press contact, Sandra Napoli-D’Arco at 312-404-4985 or visit the firm’s website at http://www.beermannlaw.com.
    The Supreme Court case number is 113684.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

Happy birthday lil wut!!!

:whistle: “doin the wut … ooowwww … sexy sexy … ain’t nothin wrong, if you wanna doin the wut …. awwwll night long” :buttshake:

:danban:

Oh E

Hit me up with that Pic yo

IGT8811@gmail.com

Now Im out…

@CD

you a damn fool

:bye: IGO … talk to ya Monday

• Ms. Everything

@Elove and didn’t he do some kinda press conference or release a statement when Royce had the baby saying people make mistakes but that he will take care of and be there for his child or some ish?? I really don’t like, never did

• lovezoe

Elove/ may be true, but DHoward was ready to dip out until he realized he would get the treatment like BronBron

@Ms. Everything
    He’s Soooooooooo FULL-of-SHYT Though (We Call Him D-COWARD…) :coffee:

@LoveZoe :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    SEE My Comment #129 Though :lol:

@MP
    U see D Rose will be back to play against the Knicks :yahoo: U know its about to be on like POP POP POP POPCORN. They already some beasts without him and add him back to the mix HANG IT UP FLAT SCREEN :yes:

@MP
    ______________________________________________________________

Hell yea!! :dance:

Someone came in here posting go Phoenix… I didnt even know they still had a damn team :haha:

@MP
    U see D Rose will be back to play against the Knicks U know its about to be on like POP POP POP POPCORN. They already some beasts without him and add him back to the mix HANG IT UP FLAT SCREEN
    ______________________________________________________________

JMO says:
    Hell yea!!

**************************
    Phoenix???? WHERE THEY DO THAT AT :rofl: :rofl: Prolly was Sandra since that’s the team Monica’s husband plays on

ALL ABOUT DEM BULLS BABBBYYYYYYY :yahoo:

• KyCakes

Alright, yo…

I’m off liek a date’s dress.

Everyone have a safe and blessed Holiday weekend…

:shakebutt: @the club Saturday; :pray: Sunday

:bye: KY & MP :hug:

• yallcrazy

:happybirthday: Lil WUT :dance:
    Phro, hit the bat signal(on here) if you need anything :grill:
    Go Bulls!

• yallcrazy

:popcorn: @Jmo :rofl:

yallcrazy says:

:popcorn: @Jmo :rofl:
    ____________________________

hate you

• BRENDEN aka Queefer Sutherland

Look out belooooooooooooow :pigsfly:
    Whelp my bretheren and sisteren,,,Today was a bad day,,,Friday wasnt GOOD for me,,,Learnt some discouraging news,,,As many of you know,,,Well, some of you know,,,The ones that we like,,,,My beau @YallStill and I have been trying to conceive,,,Weve tried everythang from the rhythm method to a turkey baster,,,We finally sought the help of a professional,,,Got the results today,,,Although Yallies eggs werent as fried and dried as suspected…My lil swimmers on the other hand take just after they daddy,,,Under a microscope they are fat like me, slow like me and,,,,How do I say this???? Effeminate??? Instead of swimming toward the egg they was switchin :gay: Whelp I guess were gonna halfta go with plan C…

Up Uppp And Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :pigsfly:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

:shocked:

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @YALLC and @BRENBEW is having babies?!?!?

:blink:

• vero

:rofl: @Brenden

• Crickett

Beatiful girl, she could be Monique’s pretty litte sister.

• Usual Suspect

:offtopic: Just watched Mary’s chicken wrap commerical. After I stopped laughing, at the white man doing the running man on the side. My decision is to try the wrap on Wednesday, I would perfer if the chicken was grilled, but I’m going to try it.

Hope that everyone is able to have a wonderful Easter Sunday.

Morning and all that good stuff :zzz: :yawn:

• NaijaGal

Morning jenie :waves: wake up wake up wake up

• bnatural

Morning ya’ll!!!! :waves:

Anyone else see the RHOA reunion preview????? :popcorn:

• NaijaGal

bnatural :waves:
    I did and I hate they’ll be spreading that ish over 3 episodes…Kandi getting gutter I see

morning Naija an Bnat :waves:

• bnatural

jeniefrumdabloc says:

morning Naija an Bnat :waves:
    ———————

Morning!!!! Kandi was pulling off the gloves. Seems like everyone was going IN on Kim….

• SAUCEY82

GOOD MORNING SR :waves:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

:yawn: goodmorning sr!!

• 69

Good Morning. :coffee:

To those that think Kandi is “getting” gutter, she’s ALWAYS been gutter. Her and Tionne Tenese “T-Boz” Watkins Rolison. Monica Rocko Denise Arnold Miller Yung Buck Brown too. Hell all these ATL chicks are hood. Don’t let the act fool you :lol:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

@69 the RHOA reunion seems more exciting then the whole season .. I cant wait neither Mmmmmm Im gonna have my :popcorn: ready with hot sauce!!

• lovezoe

Morning. Feelimg awful. Hope everyone had a good Easter. :hugs:

• ms_no-no

:cuss: I am so tired of this homewrecker on magazine covers and in movies that I don’t even know what to do. There used to be a time when there was a ‘standard’ and pimps, murderers, drug dealers, whoremongers and jezebels weren’t honored/admired.

Even down to the ‘average joe/josephine’ was on a magzine cover because they were trying to make it the best way they knew how; going to school; getting through a hardship that would have taken most of use out or trying to pursue their dreams ( a story about a college student that works a full time and a part time job and takes a full load of classes and still gets a 3.0 gpa) to give encouragement to others to stick to their guns because if this person can make it, YOU can too.

Nowadays it seems that if you date a man while he is married you can get your mug on the COVER of Essence, Jet or Ebony. Now wonder magazine sales are dropping. D-Wade was flaunting this Jezebel on his arm before his divorce papers were even filed and she’s in the pics just a smilin like she is and has done something major. The only thing she contributed to was the downfall of a family. If D-Wade and Gabby starting dating officially AFTER his divorce then that would be a totally different story.

• SAUCEY82

@MIZ

THAT BECAUSE IT IS.. ALL THE BULISH THE FEMALES WAS THROWING OUT WILL COME TO A HEAD…LOL

I CAN WAIT :danban:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

morning @zoe hope you feel better :hugs:

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

ms_no-no says:

______________________________________________________________

did you leave out anything else :lol: I thought he was not married, :shrugs: but that do i now I dont 2…..3 maybe even 4 Fk’s about a celelbrity and their life :shrugs:

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

Good Morning :kneel:

• NaijaGal

lovezoe :hug: :hug: feel better hun

MizzD, girl Sunday can’t get here fast enough…even Phaedra is digging into Sheree

Saucey, creamy, 60, ms no
    :waves:

• NaijaGal

Gypsy :waves:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

:waves: @Naija is that you <— in your gravie??

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

:waves: at gypsy!!

• NaijaGal

Ruben Studdard can thank his iron-clad pre-nup for getting him out of his marriage with that video girl unscathed.

When Ruben Studdard filed for divorce from his wife citing irreconcilable differences, the first thing she did was try to get her pre-nup thrown out [click here if you missed that].

Not only was that a big fat fail, but Ms Hunny even has to give back her engagement ring…

From TMZ

According to the final judgment, Ruben was not ordered to pay ANY spousal support or alimony … and he gets to keep their home plus all his belongings — jewelry, pensions, royalties, clothing, and all his cash. It was even ordered Zuri return the engagement ring.

Meanwhile, Zuri gets next to nothing — her wedding dress, her photo albums, a 2006 BMW (which Ruben will pay off), a 10k property settlement and 2k for attorneys fees.

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

@saucy @naija I want someone to pull kim wig off and slap her with it, I dont like that heauxes!!!

• SAUCEY82

@NAIJA, GYPSY

:waves:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

I hoe thought she was getting a pay off bye marrying ruben I know her face is disappointed .. :coffee:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

errrrggh I meant to say “that”

• NaijaGal

@MizzD ’tis I…

• lovezoe

Mizz, naja thanks :heart: go to do tomorrow

• NaijaGal

@MizzD why would you say that…Kim is above those black slores…haven’t you heard she’s got a baby, a man and a new house…yeah I can’t stand that broad either and she can’t seem to keep NeNe’s name out her mouth

• SAUCEY82

mizzdallas says:

__________________________________
    THEY KNOW WHO TO HAVE ON THESE SHOWS BBW, RHOA BECAUSE IF IT WAS ME….. BABY!! I WOULD BE UNDER THE JAIL CAUSE THE WORD THAT WOULD COME OUT OF MY MOUTH WOULD SHO NUFF MAKE ONE OF THEM HEAUX JUMP AND I WOULD BUST THAT ARSH :deadhorse:

• KeepingItClassy84

Gabby looks pretty.

and ::-p: @ I Go There’s gravi.

• KeepingItClassy84

:-P

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Gabs has been married and still didn’t make no babies. Maybe she doesn’t want them. Her eggs are turning to dust as we speak so if she does want one she better start trying right now and hope for the best. I don’t know what makes these celebs think they can wait into their 40s to start making babies. I’m a witness to the fact that it is not easy. Thank God I had two while my eggs were still worth a damn.

• free

NaijaGal says:

**********************************************

his attorney needs to be the default attorney for all NFL players. they weren’t married that long so it sounds like they both leave with what they came with.

• ImSuchaLady

Have anybody seen the Dysfunctinal Friends movie, the corner is talking about giving away?