Rihanna attends Time Magazine’s 100 Gala

Rihanna, 24, was seen heading out of her hotel wearing a fuschia dress on her way to attend the Time 100 gala in NYC tonight. Rihanna was named one of Time’s 100 most influential people, despite the fact that she smokes marijuana trees, and drinks and cusses like a sailor. Clearly the Time editors don’t count character or morals when they pick their honorees.

Rihanna’s mother flew in from Barbados to attend the gala with her troubled daughter.

Photos by: Jackson Lee/Splash News

11 Responses to “Rihanna attends Time Magazine’s 100 Gala”

Daisy says:

I saw the dress on another site I LOVE the color but the style is blah to me it is giving me Prom vibe for some readson. She looks pretty though.

Down_Bottom says:

Daisy says:

____________________________________
    I agree…she generally pulls off alot of things effortlessly, but I guess she was going for a more demure look…idk…the rest of her look is on point though! :thumbsup:

Mamacita says:

Her hair is just sooooo… :no:

BigCityGirl says:

She cleans up nicely…..

Crickett says:

Gorgeous girl, she looks good in anything, any color a designers muse. If she was a pure and simple church going American girl she would be working as a school teacher. She is from Barbados, exotic, fierce and fearless and loves the trees, I love her style and attitude. #teamrihanna

Ms. Everything says:

Love the color of that dress.. but her hairstylist should’ve either covered up that shaved side of her head or adjusted her tracks so they would fully show it off cause this way it just looks like she’s losing her edges :shrugs:

I guess you could consider her influential when she has millions of rabid teenage fans willing to cuss, threaten, dress like, act like and buy her horrible cat calling music. No one said Time was honoring the 100 most good influences of our time :coffee:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Is that a pink 1970’s prom dress with an over-sized leather-man / tuxedo jacket???

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

I used to :heart: fuschia lipstick back in the day!

SunnyK says:

I Def consider Rihanna to be Influential! Shes Finally doing her and shes Happy aint that what we all strive to do?! Being happy with self

Shuga Honey says:

Adorable!

love the fact that her collarbone tat still looks cute no matter what she’s wearing.

KeepingItClassy84 says: