What separates people who can draw from people who can’t?

I was 5-years-old when I first started drawing in correct perspective. Adults and children were amazed. They asked me how I did it. As a little kid, with my limited vocabulary, all I could muster was “I just draw what I see.” It seemed strange to me that people couldn’t just draw what they saw, too.

The Huffington Post has an article that strives to explain why some people can draw and most people can’t.

It seems that realistic drawing ability hinges on three factors: how a person perceives reality, how well he or she remembers visual information from one moment to the next, and which elements of an object he or she selects to actually draw.

In reality, the reason most people can’t draw is because they can’t see in perspective. That part of the brain that allows people to see in proper perspective just didn’t develop in most baby’s brains in the womb. For instance, take a look at this Photoshopped picture of rap mogul Jay Z and a cat.

Most of you see Jay Z sitting at a table in a cafe. Across the table from him sits a cat. But I see more than that. In the picture, Jay Z’s right hand is not proportioned. His right hand looks like Blue Ivy’s hand. If you don’t believe me, compare his right hand to his left.

Also, the cat is not in perspective. Neither are Jay Z’s legs, the floor or the walls. To me, the picture looks totally out of proportion. But to you, it looks like a picture of Jay Z and a cat.

Image source: NPR

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

:coffee: and let it begin

• TPtotalpackage

Slow news day……..

When is the next Holiday shat :yawn: Let me read :tea: sorry auntie just venting

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

So what does all that mean the pic is photoshopped :shrugs:

But to you, it looks like a picture of Jay Z and a cat

:yawn: Auntie dont we spot your photoshops with the quickness? Same thing here. Youre too kind to give us this free post. :lol:

Art and culture? Where is your slow news day tag. :coffee:

• Bibi

um ok

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

I swear that Jennifer hudson X brother in law look like /JAY Z in his mug shot :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

:think:

Trying to think of what all this means…is this just a ‘food for thought’ post??

• KyCakes

———————————————————————

• Smonae80

Ook ,
    Anymore news on the Sanders

• Usual Suspect

It’s gotta be photo shopped by the same person person that did Lashelle phone. His hand is TINY!

I can’t……Today

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

new post :cheer:

• OutsidetheBox

But that cat tho :lol: he may not be so outta proportion

*thinking of that fat ass 39 pound cat i saw yesterday* :lol:

• YSoSrs

Mkay…I shoulda got here earlier. Looks like Sandra is all tapped out for the day on posts. :lol:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

What you can see and what you can draw are two differant things. I am an art lover, but I am not an artist. Some people have the gift and some don’t. If you were a great artist at 5 it’s because you were blessed with a gift just like people with beautiful singing voices. Now later for all the bull. Show us your stuff.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ OTB….Jay looks out of proportion to me, the cat doesn’t. I have a cat that sits big as hell like that.

PIc coming in 5mins

Anymore news on the Sanders

Did she post about Deion getting charged too? No? Just Pilar huh? :lol:

• lovezoe

————
    Cough *narcissitic* cough

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

before i read this i pointed out it was photoshop’d to make him look even mo funny lookin lmao

oh an hey yall day is almost ovah! :waves:

• Anna

But that cat tho he may not be so outta proportion

*thinking of that fat ass 39 pound cat i saw yesterday*
    ~~~~~~~
    That cat was too fat. Did the owners lose custody? I know the cat is in boot camp to lose weight.

• Bad Influence

what in the…

• yallcrazy

I love looking at those “perception” types of photos too Auntie.

:smoke: <–you know who :lol:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

lovezoe says:

————
    Cough *narcissitic* cough

^^^ :hahaha:

I love a fat cat.

#teamfatmonkies :lol:

• MZ_CARAM3L74

when you point it out,it does look ‘odd’

• OutsidetheBox

Did the owners lose custody?

:lol: You know that was an old lady’s cat. She only gave him up cause she couldnt lift his fat ass no more. :lol: I wanted him!

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

Ummmmmmmm. did i miss the ‘punchline’?

• KyCakes

:offtopic:

A shopkeeper in China was fatally injured last week after a woman with whom he was clashing clutched his testicles, and squeezed them until he blacked out.

According to local reports, the 42-year-old man, who hails from the southern city of Haikou in the small province of Hainan, was locked in a heated altercation with the 41-year-old woman over a parking spot.

The unnamed woman, who was picking up her child from elementary school, sought to leave her scooter outside the man’s shop. When he refused, the two began quarreling. Soon they were joined by the woman’s husband and brother, and the tough talk turned to violence.

At some point during the melee, the woman latched on to the proprietor’s privates, and refused to let go until the man passed out. He was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

The woman and her brother remain in police custody.

Jacked from Gawker

:lol: Dayum

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

I see his camel hump, do you??? :shrugs:

:lol: But Auntie says we should get more like the Chinese. :lol:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

#teamfatmonkies :cheer: OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!! ALA FLOHIZZLE!!

• KyCakes

He shouldn’t have been acting a nut

• gbellab

WHAT THE FRENCH??????????????

• Bibi

@Ky :rofl:

That can kill though? :blink:

#teamfatmonkies :coffee:

:waves: U

I can see his baby arm holding a sucker and he’s sucking on the sucker.

#challenge :lol:

• Bad Influence

I love a fat cat.

#teamfatmonkies

word up :lol: :yes:

A nutt. :hahaha:

You and me? We been round these engineers too damn long. :lol:

One time for Flo heezy. :lol:

• lovezoe

Ky :dead: :ghost: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

this post makes me want to change my gravie… :pc:

• YSoSrs

@KY

Sounds like something I would try and do. Only in self defense of course. I would liked to be called The Nutcracker. :yes:

Try the veal and don’t forget to tip your waiters. :lol:

• KyCakes

@BiBi I guess so….I’ve always been told a squeeze and twist is the most painful genital injury a Man can receive….

• KDub

What separates people who can draw from people who can’t?
    ——————————————
    This is a question for Shawty Lo Sandra.

• Bad Influence

*busts a white girl move or 2 for my BM Flo’heezy*

:danban:

• scorpio

This may have been an intermediate painting assignment in some college course, yes the scale is off, but the ancient Egytians who were masters at scribing and art had difficulty putting the feet of their statues in perspective, everthing else was perfect but when it came to the feet they did not master that. Some are born with gifts, some aren’t, but people can learn and bring those talents out.

• free

my husband notices stuff like that. we can’t watch a tv show together because he’s always pointing out crazy stuff.

• KyCakes

A nutt.

You and me? We been round these engineers too damn long.
    ——————————————————–
    :yes:

Do it Fi do it :lol:

I vote for that sessi azz **** that was stretching and ish :rofl:

But I’ll be happy with whatever :shrug: LOL
    I can see gravis for the next 1.7 minutes :lol:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Shaun….I just changed gravi. Keep in mind, part of his left half is missing. :lol:

KyCakes says:

:offtopic:

The woman and her brother remain in police custody.

Jacked from Gawker

WHoaa :blink:

• MUNCHOSGIRL

SANDRA WHY DID YOU PHOTOSHOP THE PHOTO? I SAW THE ORIGINAL AND KNOW THAT HIS HIS HAND IS NORMAL ON THE ORIGINAL.

• CD FENTY

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STUCK ON STUPID :coffee:

Answer it Auntie :yahoo:

• YSoSrs

Don’t y’all start. :nono:

CD :chase: that gravi! :ghost:

• Bibi

:dead:

Yso, me or them? :fingerscrossed:

• rjk8

Hey Sandra

Can you post some of your drawing and paintings

• KyCakes

@Dimpz you have a mighty big ****, young lady :lol:

#CouldntResist

scorpio says:

————————
    I like your thought. Are you male or female? What do you think about comment #35? :thinking:

and :welcome:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

fuggin :dead: …..REALLLY???????????????????????????? :rofl:

• CD FENTY

**********************************************
    Was your first sketch a backpack because they seem to be really close to your heart? :coffee:

Where is this big ****? @Ky :lol:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ Ky

Ninja bigger than me and won’t help with shat! :no:

• scorpio

I shouldn’t say the Egyptians didn’t master the feet scaling on their statues, but im many of the renderings the feet are not as portioned. They did excellent work for what they did do. Not that anyone cares.

• yallcrazy

:shocked: OH I see it now!

Cousin, what you feeding kitty yo?

• KyCakes

@YALL Dimpz’ gravi

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

@Dimpz

I just wanna hug and cuddle with your cat!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now I wanna put a pic up of mine! :cheer:

• MissHarlem

Hate cats with my whole soul but they cute in pics tis all I got

Scorpio :mad:

I care :cuss:

Now font back yo!

• Usual Suspect

Sassy left for China? :shrug:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Cousin….Regular cat food. He’s part dog though, he eats turkey and stuff if you give it to him. I SweaterGawd, one day Nik was at the table eating chicken nuggets and he took her his food bowl. :no:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

The woman and her brother remain in police custody.

Jacked from Gawker
    ___________________________
    SMDH – People let their tempers get the best of them to much nowadays!

• Usual Suspect

FeFe Feminine says:

@Dimpz

I just wanna hug and cuddle with your cat!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now I wanna put a pic up of mine!
    That sounds sexual, you know this is a family blog….

OMG Kita that cat! :lol: Yall making me miss mine. :( LOL

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Fe….He spoiled ass would love it too! :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Nik was at the table eating chicken nuggets and he took her his food bowl.
    Your cat is Dr. Seuss :lol: I can’t believe it!

• KyCakes

MzDimplez1123 says:
    :rofl: @ Ky

Ninja bigger than me and won’t help with shat!
    ———————————————————————–
    He’s doing his job, tho; which is to sit there looking like a King…

I can’t deal with Felines. Too much fur and chit. Kittens are cute, but they grow up to be cats :coffee:

• I Go There

What we talking about now

• YSoSrs

@CALI

I hate you, you know that right? :hahaha:

MzDimplez1123 says:

======================
    :smack: Oh that’s right because my dog is part cat!:rofl: Remember?! :lol: Now I remember :ashamed:

• MZ_CARAM3L74

:shocked: this whole time I thought Jay Z was sucking on a lollipop

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd he’s only 3. His big ass gonna grow some more! :wail:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

:dead: @cali

No that cat! :lol:

I Go There says:

What we talking about now

**** :coffee:

• Usual Suspect

SMDH – People let their tempers get the best of them to much nowadays!

:rofl: :waves: at CHOCO the nerve of people huh

:rofl: you saying that made me spit my water out….

• Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy!

“If heaven was hell and vice versa, would you start doing evil in order ot nurture, the spirit?”

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Hate cats with my whole soul but they cute in pics tis all I got
    _________________________
    :lol: I MISS MINE SOOOO MUCH I want another one but I can’t handle a —— what the hail is that chit they use the ahhhh LITTERBOX

He is, ain’t he? @caramel

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

@Throb

We are talking about pussies… :coffee:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:dead: KY i just read hubby that story u posted he tambout :shocked: he prolly died of shock! u know u can die from that right? the pain had to be excrutiating he said :rofl:

dudes & their nutsax!

• scorpio

@
    yallcrazy says:

scorpio says:

————————

and
    ————————————————————————

I’m male, and # 35 is :rofl:

thanks for the welcome.

• Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy!

@Dimpz
    That’s a big azzed cat!!! That **** needs a diet!

• Usual Suspect

@IGO – They are talking about Pyzzy but calling it CAT. :shrug:

Nothing new…..

OTB – Says she misses hers

FeFe – Wants to rub Dimpz

Things are really getting out of hand

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

SMDH – People let their tempers get the best of them to much nowadays!

at CHOCO the nerve of people huh

you saying that made me spit my water out….
    _____________________________
    I SWEATER GAWD I Hate to LOVE YOU! #BISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :rofl: You throw so many flagrant fouls my way and I still :heart: you!

• I Go There

@Yall

Okay Cats…

They are cool… Nothing like a good **** being around.

• yallcrazy

Cousin, that is cat abuse! :cuss:

:pc: Dontchew worry fattycat I’m calling on her rattt now!

Sassy left for China?

Cali shuddup! :rofl: That age suggests someone else. Sass still got milk round bout her mouf. :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

And anyway @ CALI
    I aint gone around starting chit tho :nana:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

@Sassy

I :heart: that song…nicca in the background screamin’ “YEAH!” …vice versa…

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Ky…..When I got him, I could hold him in one hand. I’d break my wrist trying that now. :no:

• Usual Suspect

:waves: @Sassy

My bad I thought you was in China kicking Azz I now see the womans age…She’s older than you. My bad.

• candibfly

Sup :coffee:

I Go There says:

@Yall

Okay Cats…

They are cool… Nothing like a good **** being around.
    ——————

don’t think so lol

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Sassy….I know! :wail:

WAIT! :stop: Fe said she wanted to rub me?! :gossip:

:steer:

• Usual Suspect

I SWEATER GAWD I Hate to LOVE YOU! #BISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH You throw so many flagrant fouls my way and I still you!

:whistle:
    Don’t make me over
    Now that I’d do anything for you
    Don’t make me over
    Now that you know how I adore you

Don’t pick on the things I say, the things I do
    Just love me with all my faults

• KyCakes

@Fayla I can’t comprehend the pain but my kid be falling out and **** if the wind changes direction on his lil teenage sack…..

Hey Candi :hi:

• Phrozen1der

@Fayla Nutsacks are precious cargo son… :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

@Dimpz

:rofl: You know cali be posting like she :blunt: sometimes!

• Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy!

@Cali
    Huh? LOL!

@Fefe
    That’s the best part! I be in the car just screaming “YEAH!!……YEAH!!!……YEAH!!!!”

That’s my joint….as angry as it is. Prolly going to hell for listening to it though.

Well I’m right and you’re wrong MzCaramel :lol:

:shrug: don’t mind me :D

——————————-
    Good to know @Scorpio!
    I like discussing that kind of stuff.

Did someone issue you a welcome packet yet? :thinking:

• MissHarlem

:whistle: I cant sleep at night I toss and turn listenin for the phone but when I get your call Im all choked up
    :woohoo:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

*looks down* *whispers “hello” to mine*
    ____________________________

Don’t make me over
    Now that I’d do anything for you
    Don’t make me over
    Now that you know how I adore you

Don’t pick on the things I say, the things I do
    Just love me with all my faults
    You just made me miss my summer of 88 soooooo bad or whatever year this was when me and the ex hubby stayed down Hanes POINT!

• candibfly

Hey OTB

Did I miss anything? We got out of class early! :yahoo: <—- dancing like David did

• Phrozen1der

:smack: Is it 5pm yet?!

• YSoSrs

@KY

Go home, log off, do something other than killing me today. :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Prolly going to hell for listening to it though,/i>

Troy is actually HIGHLY religious. :) Haitian preacher’s kid.

• candibfly

Harlem did u get a ticket?! :cheer:

Don’t make me over
    Now that I’d do anything for you
    Don’t make me over
    Now that you know how I adore you

Don’t pick on the things I say, the things I do
    Just love me with all my faults

JUST LOVE ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART, THE WAY I LOOOOOOVE YOU
    I’M BEGGING YOU

:yahoo:
    That’s my ish yo!

:2dance: Chum on Twin! :rofl: Don’t, don’t, don’t don’t make me. Wait, you know that one? :huh:

• MissHarlem

CANI no but our asses will be goin for drinks *just thought I put that out there* I might still have a hook up for that so Im gonna check tonight

PHRO :yahoo:

• Phrozen1der

@Candi I see what you did there!!! :danban:

Its not 5 and nobody missed anything. :yawn:

Im sowwy.

• MissHarlem

*CANDI

• Phrozen1der

@Harlem :hug: Hey love!!

• MissHarlem

SON :2dance: that is the jam especially the stuttering part :lol:

• Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy!

Hey real life bff!!! :cheer:

@OTB
    Go figure. LOL! Not surprised cause that song goes HARD!!!

• scorpio

yallcrazy says:

Did someone issue you a welcome packet yet?
    ———————————————————————–

Didn’t get a welcome packet? I’ve been check’n the blog out for some years now, but don’t always comment.

Whatever the welcome package is, cool for acknowledging.

:wail: I wanna go turn NYC out :wail:

• Usual Suspect

@Sassy – Some lady was in CHina beating the heyl out of a shop keeper over a parking spot…and I thought it was you, but OTB said you ain’t in China, nor 42. My bad…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

please tell me that it’s not just me dealing with this slow ass sight today…I’m really hoping that IT isn’t on to me or something…

• MissHarlem

SON, SCORPIO aint nobodys new

• candibfly

What i do? I was talking bout David banner :rofl: just kidding

Why don’t you comment Scorpio? :coffee:

I sensed some feelings in that earlier. You can tell me. :coffee:

• Phrozen1der

@Candi You took me back to Easter pageant when I was in high school with that… GLOOOORAAAAAYYYY!!!! :yahoo: :lol:

• candibfly

What i do? I was talking bout David banner :rofl: just kidding

Hey real life bff :yahoo: <— in a classy way

OH @ SON :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwovsgiBXU lashellebelle

Usual Suspect says:

It’s gotta be photo shopped by the same person person that did Lashelle phone.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What my phone do?

• candibfly

Oh. And I hate phone posting :mad:

• I Go There

yallcrazy says:

I Go There says:

@Yall

Okay Cats…

They are cool… Nothing like a good **** being around.
    ——————
    *looks down* *whispers “hello” to mine*

_________________________

damn crazy.

GLOOOORAAAAAYYYY!!!! :yahoo:

:woohoo: <—raising the roof for the Lord

:2dance: <—praise dancing

:kona:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Why don’t you comment Scorpio?

I sensed some feelings in that earlier. You can tell me.
    This bish in on the prowl :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

#ROMPER ROOM

• Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy!

@Cali

:lol: A lady after my own heart!! :rof: That ain’t me though. As tired as I am, I could kick somebody’s azz today though. My office director prolly think I’m high behind these glasses….or abused. She keeps looking at me funny.

I ain’t taking these sh*ts off though…bish, I’m sleep!

IJS :shrug:

• Usual Suspect

:whistle:

Accept me for what I am
    Accept me for the things that I do
    Accept me for what I am
    Accept me for the things that I do

Don’t make me over

• yallcrazy

No prowling, I was just to be friendly to a newbie but Harlem just informed me that it ain’t like that :lol:

The earlier font was like “not that anybody cares” or something along those lines :rofl:

Jacked from b ossip
    Transgender People Have Protection In The Workplace

The agency that enforces the federal job discrimination laws has for the first time ruled that transgender people are protected from bias in the workplace. In a groundbreaking decision late last week, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission said a refusal to hire or otherwise discriminate on the basis of gender identity is by definition sex discrimination under federal law.

While some federal courts have reached the same conclusion in recent years, employment law experts say the EEOC decision sets a national standard of enforcement that offers employers clear guidance on the issue. “This decision is important because the EEOC is the agency with lead authority to interpret and enforce the nation’s employment rights laws,” said Jennifer Pizer, legal director of the UCLA School of Law’s Williams Institute on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Law and Public Policy.

The case involved a California woman who claimed she was denied a contractor job with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives after the contractor learned she had undergone a procedure to change her gender from male to female. Mia Macy, an Army veteran and former police detective, initially applied for the position as a man and was told that she was qualified for the job as a ballistics technician. Then she informed the contractor that she was changing her gender. After that, she was told funding for the job was cut. She later learned someone else was hired for the position.

Macy filed a complaint with the ATF, which told her that federal job discrimination laws did not apply to transgender people. The Transgender Law Center, a legal rights advocacy group in San Francisco, took up her case. “The term ‘gender’ encompasses not just a person’s biological sex but also the cultural and social aspects associated with masculinity and femininity,” the EEOC decision said.

“Those who are discriminated against because they are transgender are not discriminated because they are male or female, it is because they are pretending to be the opposite of what they really are, which is quite a different matter,” he said. Currently 16 states and the District of Columbia have laws prohibiting discrimination based on gender identity. Mark Snyder, a spokesman for the Transgender Law Center, said that EEOC offices in the remaining states would now have to heed the new decision. Federal employment discrimination laws cover private and public employers with 15 or more employees.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Site is giving me hell too Fe. Error messages and chit

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

YALL YOU TALK TO URS TOO!! :koolaid: :lol: IS THIS WHAT FUKN POST WE IN!! I DONT WANT TO :chase: YALL I FULL AS FAWK!! **BURP*

• Future Air To The Whipfinity Empire. Yew Mad?! And Yes I said AIR. I Know How To Spell, But I Dnt Like Words With Silent Letters. Again I ask, Yew Mad?!

But to you, it looks like a picture of Jay Z and a cat

^^ :think: Maybe Im one of the perscereptive or whatever you call it people,,,,Cuzz what I see is JayZ doing that universal hand motion for d*ck suckin,,,Yall ladies know how when youre flirting with us menzes,,,So you put your hand to your mouth like a phallus,,,Then use your tongue to push your cheek out as if theres a peen inside,,,Thats what I see :shrugs:

• MissHarlem

:whistle: Whatever you want from Im giving you everything Im your baby tonight :dance:

• candibfly

Harlem u know it :dance:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

AUNTIE UR SITE IS FAWKING UP AGAAAANE I KEEP GETN THIS ERROR SHAIT!! :cuss: WHYYYYYYYYYY YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :wail: AUNTIE FIZZ IT.. FIZZ IT FASST PWEEASE!! LOSE MY DANG COMMENT..

• scorpio

LOL @ Yall crazy.

When I said that, about “Not like anyone cares” I meant it in a way of, the post is about Jay Z, and I’m brining up ancient Egypt. People are probably like WTF you talking about Egypt for? LOL.

Transgender People Have Protection In The Workplace

^^Amen…Lord knows I needit,,,These dudes in this here office stay jockin a bish-okaaaaay,,,,Hey shuga,,,Good MornTing :kiss:

See Scorpio & I had to let you know you were wrong sir. Because I care :lol:

You pre-judged us :lol: assuming that we’d say that. :rofl:
    Why would you EVER think such a thing? :grill:

#rhetoricalq

—————————–
    Get It Twin & SON :dance:

I’m on something here B, I’ll catch yew upstairs *snickers*

• scorpio

@ Yall Crazy

Merci Beaucoup! for setting it straight. LOL

• http://www.wix.com/santanasantana/artist San

Funny post, being that I’m an artist :)

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

.MzDimplez1123 says:

Jay looks out of proportion to me, the cat doesn’t.

Look at the cat’s right front paw. It looks like it’s floating in front of the chair instead of on it. :)

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Now later for all the bull. Show us your stuff.

Lol. Here are two examples of my art. I drew these in high school using only dots. There are no straight lines in either drawing. The drawing on the left is my nephew when he was a baby. He’s 31 now.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

AUNTIE UR SITE IS FAWKING UP AGAAAANE

It’s not affecting me, hun. :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

Auntie love your work!!!!! You do have redeeming qualities :)

:hug: