Body Language: How to know if she’s flirting

Recognizing the signs of flirting is very important when you’re on the dating scene, or looking to make a change in your life.

It can be the difference between wasting your time with an uninterested female or meeting your future wife.

Body language and non-verbal signals are very effective. They convey an entire story without one word being spoken.

The signs of flirting are universal and very easy to pick up on if you know what you’re looking for. According to Greatdateguide.com, when you recognize the signs of flirting, you know the right things to do and not do as well.

When a woman is flirting, the most obvious sign to look for is the eye glance. She will zero in on you from across the room, and when she sees you looking at her, she will quickly glance away. Before long, you will both make prolonged eye contact until one of you makes the first move.

Another clear sign to watch for are her hand movements. If a woman is flirting she will touch you, herself, or on object nervously. In the photo above, La La reaches out to touch Kanye West’s face. She also touches her face, her chest or her hair in the same series of photos.

A flirting women will laugh easily at everything you say. Unlike men, who casually glance around a room while talking, a woman will gaze at you for the entire time she’s talking to you. You’re the only man in the room as far as she’s concerned.

According to Greatdateguide.com, “A girl who’s flirting with you will laugh more loudly and smile more pointedly. Her eyes [will] stay focused on you most of the time.”

A flirting girl will also be focused on you more than herself. Look for her to primp subtly – patting her hair, for instance. She is also likely to unconsciously fondle things, like the rim of her glass, or to lick her lips frequently.

Someone who is uninterested in you will glance around the room constantly during a conversation.

A man who is flirting will show subtle signs of aggression, such as standing too closely, touching your hands or your hair, staring into your eyes or your mouth, and laughing loudly. That last sign — laughing loudly — is a signal to other men in the vicinity (similar to a lion’s roar) to stay back because you belong to him.

Unlike words, body language is a collection of signals from the brain that cannot be denied.

Photos: Splash News Online

208 Responses to “Body Language: How to know if she’s flirting”

CD FENTY says:

I’m sure he was just asking what size is she and what was she wearing? Dont all girlfriends do that :shrugs:

Daisy says:

@OTB Yesterday did you say your mama had 10 kids by age 35?

Kanye has a nice smile

Good Afternoon

*ques I’m a flirt*

Zoe B. says:

:rofl: I love you :rofl: On second thought she is looking a little flirty :coffee:

BoogieNites says:

have yet to read post, but she’s DEF flirting w/ that grinpiece she wearin’. strictly friendly smiles dont make the hand go to the chest. :grill:

She seems like the type to flirt alike :tea:

It is also VERY possible to flirt with someone you have no interest in whatsoever…I’ve been told that I’m a natural flirt, and I’m not even aware of it until someone tells me….

Daisy says:

Roland Martin said his wife thought Spike Lee was the Knicks mascot (a real one) :lol:

FEFE IS THAT HALLEY?? :blink:

Fe says:

**********************************
    :cosign: Constantly accused of this

———-
    As a person with a lazy eye (think Forrest Whiticker) I disagree… it may look as though I am glanceing but I am really trying to get me eyes to match up so I don’t get hit by a car.

BoogieNites says:

^^^ She’s = LaLa #claritypost .. I read the post, and my sentiments exactly, Auntie :wink:

MissHarlem says:

I naturally flirt so whatevs hell I will flirt with a plant :shrug:

@Lakes

:lol: :yes:

In all her crackhead glory!

It’s a still from ‘Jungle Fever’

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

FEFE :rofl: BISH LOOKS BAD..

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

I ASK AUNTIE FOR A DANG WILLIAM :love: LEVY :kiss: POST AND NOTHING!!! I SEE HOW U TREAT THE CHICA OF THE BLOG.. :wail: <<CORAZON BROKEN

Honycoatd - "As we slept the night away" says:

Kanye is probably telling LALA that he has heard “good” things about her from Kim and wants her to join their party of 2.

Bibi says:

Anybody else think that Lala and Kim and them all just share each other?

@Lakes

Ain’t she bad….that’s a sexy bad bish :coffee:

#crackheadsteez

MRSJONESK says:

I tell my girlfriends all the time that body language speaks louder than anything!

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

My guy friend say I am too flirty… I like to flirt to get a reaction from men… rarely am I actually attracted to them. :nono: and I never take it beyond a short convo, unless I like him…

BoogieNites says:

:rofl: @ I disagree… it may look as though I am glancing but I am really trying to get me eyes to match up SO I DON’T GET HIT BY A CAR

Honycoatd - "As we slept the night away" says:

I have been told I am a natural flirt but I really just love to see people smiling, comfortable and happy.

@DAWN :yahoo: did i ever tell you you’re my hero? :lol:

post that e-mail ONE MO Time please :grin:

:stop: <<<<females flirting with me :yes:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

———-

————————-
    Holy Hell :rofl: I laughed so hard just now! You are on my skip over comment list! You ain’t gettin my asz fired!

Honycoatd - "As we slept the night away" says:

@ BiBi

I am from gunhill rd.. dutty bronx

@BIRD
    “I never look away when I’m flirting. Isn’t the point for him to know you’re feeling him. I keep looking and smile. At least I did when I was single.

Good save my nigga…

#Chitfreakssay :lol: I kid I kid no but really :tea:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

flirting is healthy id odes the body good :yes: errbody should flirt

howmanylicks_07likesthedvilwhitemeat says:

Whoo OOhh! Sandra busting people out right and left. But some people are just flirty like me.

@ Honycoatd

I am from all over MD. I lived in Congress Park, LaPlata, Clinton, and Waldorf.

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

**it does***

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

:cosign:

@Hony

Gunhill I know montefiore area?? They had the best dominican spot up there…

goat76 says:

Reaching, hard!

@Man

:rofl: :rofl:

howmanylicks_07likesthedvilwhitemeat says:

These two have more chemistry then him and air balloon ass though.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:rofl: MAN IGNANT!! I LUVS IT!

EB says:

Lala is a lesbian

Ms.Fashion says:

Noted…. :coffee:

Thanks @sandrarose.

@Daisy that was @Kei_Lyme’s mom i was talking about (the one who does the great txt jokes :lol: ). I think she had them by 35 or 40 tho. :yes:

MissHarlem says:

REACHING AISLE 8!!

French KI$$E$ says:

@DAWN did i ever tell you you’re my hero?

post that e-mail ONE MO Time please
    ———–
    Premiere Passion Parties… dawnpre_miere @ yahoo . com

@HONY & @BIBI MOSHOULU PWKY :yahoo:

@CREAMY
    “flirting is healthy id odes the body good errbody should flirt”

Yup… :yes:
    1. Throw out some random joke
    2. flash a smile :D
    3. give a compliment
    4. end with a booty squeeze!

:danban1: <<<you in there nah!

I agree with Sandra as Charles Barkley pic on the right side of this blog when he is dressed up like Serena gives me fever and a slight clam chubby

Zoe B. says:

These two have more chemistry then him and air balloon ass though.

_______________________________________________________________________

:yes:

@French

:party:

YSoSrs says:

Sup Ye. :waves:

candibfly says:

my co-worker asked me to help her with something and i said i didn’t want to. she looked mad. i turned to walk to my desk. was that rude? :shrugs:

@Candi

Nope :tea:

:offtopic:
    <<< My girl going in :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

More tan-on-tan aggression — this time it's "Tanning Mom" firing back at Snooki … claiming the reality star is "the biggest a**hole in the world" for criticizing her life decisions.

Patricia Krentcil — who's been under fire for allegedly taking her 5-year-old daughter to a tanning salon — was out in New Jersey yesterday … when someone asked about the comments Snooki recently made to "Extra" — "that b**ch is crazy."

Tanning Mom shot back … saying, "She's the biggest a**hole in the world. She's fake, she's fat, her t*ts are fake, she's disgusting."

Yet, after all that … she continued, "When this is all said and done, I'd like to meet up with 'Snoopy'."

Yes, she called her Snoopy … and she probably owes Charles Schultz an apology.

Nope. :coffee:

YSoSrs says:

@DAWN

You never flirt? The devil IS a lie. :coffee:

How much ya wanna bet @SANDRA leaves us here in this post for the rest of the day?? :smoke:

candibfly says:

i mean it is Friday and i ain’t come here for all that

she said nevermind, go away :rofl: so i left :coffee:

anywho, fugg y’all up to is this bytch?!

CD FENTY says:

Kris Humphries is the opposite of upset over his divorce from Kim Kardashian — he’s loving the attention … so says Kim’s lawyer.

Disso-Queen Laura Wasser appeared in court today, saying there has been no progress in settling the spoils over the 72-day marriage. Kind of ridiculous, since there was an iron-clad prenup in which Kris and Kim have all of their assets separated. Kris is challenging the prenup, claiming Kim defrauded him by allegedly tying the knot ONLY for TV ratings — good luck with that.

Wasser told the judge … media attention and Kris’ personal feelings seem to be keeping the case alive. Translation — he wants the publicity of a drawn-out divorce.

The judge said depositions are now fair game, which means Kim can now be deposed about her motivations for marrying the b-baller.

Wasser also said Kim will be requesting that Kris pay her attorney’s fees if they have to go to trial on Kris’ fraud allegations and she wins.

BTW, the judge mentioned there’s a dispute over jewelry.
    *********************************************
    Funny the only one I ever see in the media 24 7 is her :coffee:

@CD

Right!! Money hungry ho…

I Go There says:

Spike Lee in the Background… :rofl:

Damn Damn Damn.

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

I like when my dude flirts with other women, it turns me own, i say go get bae, he say youlike thatone i sat yea, :party: yep drinks all nite :ashamed: DJM Ikid yall really I kid :lol:

howmanylicks_07likesthedvilwhitemeat says:

Why Kris dont send his sister to go whoop that hoe ass?

<— DON'T FLIRT! :nono:

<— DON'T FLIRT! :nono:

I Go There says:

Flirting huh?

I know nothing about it

Insatiable says:

Creamy soup Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrre craig, you ain’t gotta lie.

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

My tying all gone today

OWN= on

**I say go get that one bae *****

**you like that one, I say yea****

:smack:

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

Police sought a second charge against former football star Deion Sanders on Thursday stemming from an altercation with his estranged wife and her friend at the couple’s home in a Dallas suburb last month. Police officials in Prosper, Texas, said they had asked the Collin County District Attorney’s office to consider filing a charge of misdemeanor criminal mischief against the 44-year-old Hall of Famer.

Sanders had previously been charged with simple assault in connection with the April 23 incident. “This is a result of our continuing investigation,” Prosper police said in a brief written statement. “At this time, no arrest has been made.”

Sanders told police following the incident that his estranged wife, Pilar, and her friend Diana Boswell attacked him in the bedroom of the Prosper mansion that the divorcing couple still shares. Police arrested Pilar, 38, on suspicion of misdemeanor family assault. Further investigation lead to charges of simple assault against Sanders and Boswell.

An attorney for Pilar Sanders, Peter Schulte, said the new charge is connected to Sanders’ attempt to destroy a cell phone Boswell was using to record the altercation.

“We believe that he destroyed the property of another to conceal the evidence,” Schulte said, adding that the phone’s memory card was recovered and turned over to authorities for further investigation.

An attorney for Deion Sanders could not be reached for comment. Both Deion and Pilar Sanders are seeking protective orders that would bar the other from the house as well as custody of the couple’s three children, ages 12, 10 and 8.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Oh. :coffee:

:huh:

:whistle:
    I came to bring the pain hardcore from the brain
    Let’s go inside my astral plane
    Find out my mental’s based on instrumental
    records hey, so I can write monumental
    Methods, I’m not the King
    But niggaz is decaf I stick em for the CREAM
    check it, just how deep can **** get
    Deep as the abyss and brothers is mad fish accept it
    In your Cross Colour, clothes you’ve crossed over
    Then got Totally Krossed Out and Kris Kross
    Who da boss? Niggaz get tossed to the side
    And I’m the dark side of the Force
    Of course it’s the Method, Man from the Wu-Tang Clan
    I be hectic, and comin for the head piece protect it
    **** it, two tears in a bucket, niggaz want the ruckus
    Bustin at me bruh, now bust it
    Styles, I gets buckwild
    Method Man on some ****, pullin niggaz files
    I’m sick, insane, crazy, Drivin Miss Daisy
    Out her ****in mind now I got mine I’m Swayze

Is it real son, is it really real son
    Let me know it’s real son, if it’s really real
    Something I could feel son, load it up and kill one
    Want it raw deal son, if it’s really real

:hugs: Thanks for clarifying that Creamy :lol:

candibfly says:

NOPE! :nana: :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

IM NOT TOO GOOD AT THE FLIRTING THING.. I GET MUTE.. SO I THINK THE LOOK IS ME. :shrug:

YSoSrs says:

I don’t flirt. I’m just naturally friendly and sht. :coffee:

Insatiable says:

Free Me Anty Sandra Mae Rose

:whistle:
    Now here’s a little story I’ve got to tell
    About three bad brothers you know so well
    It started way back in history
    With Adrock, M.C.A., and me – Mike D.
    Been had a little horsy named Paul Revere
    Just me and my horsy and a quart of beer
    Riding across the land, kicking up sand
    Sheriff’s posse on my tail cause I’m in demand
    One lonely Beastie I be
    All by myself without nobody
    The sun is beating down on my baseball hat
    The air is gettin’ hot the beer is getting flat
    Lookin’ for a girl I ran into a guy
    His name is M.C.A., I said, “Howdy” he said, “Hi”

*RIP MCA*

I done flirted with half the women in here so tatted is a lie cause she know she can so get it..Lakes too shoot…

I Go There says:

YSoSrs says:

I don’t flirt. I’m just naturally friendly and sht.
    _____________________________________________

here here….

<<<NATURAL flirt :2dance:

i dont even see it as flirting but others do. mainly ex's :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

I don’t flirt. I’m just naturally friendly and sht.
    ^^^^^^^ Lies told on SR

Bibi says:

Lies fairytales and fallacies all up and through these responses :lol:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

<~~~~~~~~~Loves to flirt!!!!!!!

candibfly says:

<— also not good at flirting :no:

<— socially awkward :ashamed:

shocking isn't it :coffee:

howmanylicks_07likesthedvilwhitemeat says:

Why Kris dont send his sister to go whoop that hoe ass?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    BOOM! THERE YOU HAVE IT, cuz if that was MY brother, I’da stomped that hoe out long time ago! :coffee:

So back to flirting… I need someone to come flirt under my desk

:cosign: Whoop that trick, what! Whoop that trick :whistle:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

DAWN :ashamed: I NOT GUUD AT FLIRTING THO..
    BIBI U BE SURPRISE HOW SHY I GET WHEN I LIKE SOMEBODY.. :yes:

OHoney says:

Hey CandiB :shakebutt:
    Hey Tatted :hug:
    Hey Harlem :yahoo:
    Hey Fayla
    Hey Igo *does phone signal*
    Hey Dawm
    Hey YSO :gossip:
    Hey Lakes
    Hey CD Fenti

Honycoatd says:

:offtopic: My ears have been ringing all damn morning…

@ Candi – *twists lips waaaaaaaaaaay to the left & then sucks teeth*

howmanylicks_07likesthedvilwhitemeat says:

Why Kris dont send his sister to go whoop that hoe ass?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ***************************
    :yes: She look like the type of babe that after she’s done whooping that ass just for good measures will pick yo ass up and body slam u on some concrete :lol:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

So back to flirting… I need someone to come flirt under my desk

________

:lolol:

Bibi says:

I’m only shy if I am the pursuee vs the pursuer. I’m an aggressive one… :lol:

YSoSrs says:

Who’s calling moi a liar? :nono:

Honycoatd says:

me too LINDA :rofl:

@ OHoney – heeey ma! :hug:

You gossipin’ wit YSO??? :gossip:

Ummm it amazes me how much people can deduce from a still frame. To me it looks like she smiling…….nothing more

*notices my name was inadvertently left off SOMEONE’S list* :coffee:

:waves: Ohoney

@Hony Badger
    Is that yo bawwdy in that gravi? :thinking:

OHoney says:

Hey CandiB
    Hey Tatted
    Hey Harlem
    Hey Fayla
    Hey Igo *does phone signal*
    Hey Dawm
    Hey YSO
    Hey Lakes
    Hey CD Fenti

_______________________________________

:waiting: :chase:

Honey is in the buliding… let me put in my glass flirting eye… brb

@ Bibi – “get ‘em!” :lol:

Honycoatd says:

Bibi thats my answer too. I like control and I know my intentions so it is fine with me being the aggressor but when someone else is, it throws me off.

candibfly says:

tatted it’s true. i know it’s hard to tell bc of the angelic aura that i spread online but i’m kinda reserved and don’t talk much :yes:

OHoney :shakebutt: <—- really the cupid shuffle

YSoSrs says:

OHONEY!! :gossip:

HONY U TOO WAHT BISH??
    BIBI IN MOST CASES IM MORE DOMINANT.. BUT IM STILL QUIET MY OJOS CONTROL THE SITUATION.. ALL I GOT TO DO IS LOOK AND GRIN A LITTLE

Roc says:

Good Afternoon everyone!!! :waves:

I could care less about LaLa boring azz flirting with Ye…so that’s all I have to add.

MissHarlem says:

OHONEY :waves:

howmanylicks_07likesthedvilwhitemeat says:

Why Kris dont send his sister to go whoop that hoe ass?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    BOOM! THERE YOU HAVE IT, cuz if that was MY brother, I’da stomped that hoe out long time ago :coffee:
    ***************************
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    RIGHT – Just house that hoe! She wouldn’t no wha’ta do! The bish shoulders are BEASTIE as shyt. Not my kinda frame…BUT YOU NEED THAT WHEN YOU ‘BOUTA PUT IN WORK. All of a sudden, you wish you was built like a upside down Delta sign! :lol:

@HONY sexi bottom :buttshake:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

but when someone else is, it throws me off.

:cosign: SHAIT GETS ME SHY AS FAWK QUIET AND I CANT EVEN MAKE EYECONTACT :rofl:

LittleBigMouth says:

:rofl: sandra, you are something else

Awww Roc what a cute gravi :yes:

WHERE DAY HELL IS YALLC ?!?!?!

:pigsfly:

:steer:

@Hony

Right! I be all like why? what u want and chit :rofl:

Honycoatd says:

LINDA I am super shy :rofl: and I will blush alot and laugh alot more but I am very reserved until I let my guard down and feel comfy with you. Then I will get a little more loose loose *queues Pitbull*

candibfly says:

:yes:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i do understand, candi because from what I gather, you and i are the only angels on the blog. I’ve been recently “PROMOTED” to platinum wing status….If you’d like, I could put in a word for you! *angelic duty*
    :grill: <– the shine is platinum too!

Ace says:

:offtopic:

Jason Woody aka J’son(named by Dimpz) is greatest boss ever

Just got back from a 3hr lunch break in which i was ordered to go see Avengers in 3D….

I’m usually very leary of “too nice” alabasters…but dis nicca really followed through …

And yes i still had my job when i got back…

:danban:

OHONY :hi:
    THERAPIST :hug:

BoogieNites says:

OHoney says:

@Fe-Fe *glances at you from across the room, and gives you a sly wink*
    how could I forget the most e-portant person on this here blog??
    @French what it do boo??!!!

@ Ride or Die – :heart: the gravi! :thumbsup:

Ms.Fashion says:

howmanylicks_07likesthedvilwhitemeat says:

Why Kris dont send his sister to go whoop that hoe ass?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Had it been me that hoe would have known better and would have never pulled this. She would have been too afraid of my blade. I gets them in line upon first meeting. :coffee:

#crazysibling

@Tatted

Big Mama looks like she says fukk the gym I’m going to go wrestle some bears and fight a few alligators before dinner :lol:

howmanylicks_07likesthedvilwhitemeat says:

@ CD

What in the burnt heyl is that in your gravi? Looking like cajun fried chicken?

Kris Hump is you reading this

A. Why u married that silly hoe

B. Get yo sister, aunties, cuzzos and em’ on ur black side to beat that trick

C. U should of seent it coming. I mean did u not see how these women in her fam cept Khole treat the men. Bunch of praying mantis

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

HONY I ONLY GET SHY WHEN THE GUY IS DOMINANT.. IF I GOT CONTROL IM GOOD.. OH AFTER A COUPLE OF SHOTS.. I GETS LOOSE
    CUUUUUUUUUUUULO!-PIT
    ACE :yahoo:

howmanylicks_07likesthedvilwhitemeat says:

These two have more chemistry then him and air balloon ass though.

You noticed that too? :coffee:

The Makeup Maven says:

LALA WOULD’VE GOTTEN SOME WORK PUT IN ON HER TOO, BECAUSE I DON’T PLAY NO ONE TOUCHING MY FACE….AT ALL! :nono:

I got sensitive skin and I don’t know if still got urine on yo’ shyt from the lack of washing YO SHYT! :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

BoogieNites says:

And I don’t ever recall touching the face of someone I wasn’t intimate with.

I hope Carmelo is a lurker. :coffee:

@Ms. Fashion

Are u a violent leo?? :thinking:

Wait I think most are….

ROC AWWWWWWWW THAT GRAVI IS SUPER CUTE :yes:

BoogieNites says:

Sandra says: And I don’t ever recall touching the face of someone I wasn’t intimate with. :coffee:
    *****************************
    It actually looks like she is looking at his ears. Maybe he is sporting Kim’s initials since she is walking around with a K and W in her ears :rolleyes:

Ms.Fashion says:

howmanylicks_07likesthedvilwhitemeat says:

Why Kris dont send his sister to go whoop that hoe ass?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#crazysibling
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Shyt, if I were Kim, I wouldn’t played that game A’TALL because I would’ve noticed them shoulders a mile away! :nono:

@Maven

:cosign: DO NOT touch my face unless during the throes of passion and even then did u purell???

@ Ace…How was it?

@Tatted

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    DID’JO AZZ SAY BIG MAMA?!?! :ghost: <— i'm done, BUT BEFORE I GO…right that's her workout…Fck a donkey and a horse..SHE PULLIN' THE MANUAL SEED FEEDER! :lol:

FeFe Feminine says:

*notices my name was inadvertently left off SOMEONE’S list*

Lists give the impression that there are cliques forming on this blog, which is against community rules :rules:

gypsyeyes says:

So why somebody in the post downstairs all talking about taking Aunty out and bring some fly chick and paying for errything?

Roc says:

@CD, Laker and My Ride or Die…THANK YOU!!! :hug:

Honey :waves: what it dew hun?

ROC :love: that gravi! #presh

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Bibi – Hell, I can hardly touch my own face to WASH MY FACE! Let alone you gently carrassing my shyt! Nawwwww, i’m good, yo! :lol:

Zoe B. says:

therapist1911 says:

__________________________________________________________________

Still FrameS, still FrameS and it’s more than just smiling :coffee:

@Sandra

:kona:

It was a joke…please don’t be mad… :no:

Bibi says:

Was I the only one that went and reread the rules???

Ms.Fashion says:

@Ms. Fashion

Are u a violent leo??

Wait I think most are….

No, I am not violent. I am peaceful until violence needs to take place. :coffee:

#BLACKMAMBA <—– Feel me (Kill Bill)

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

AYY SANDRITA :rofl: TAKE THIS HERE SHOT OF TEQUILA AND GO SEE WHAT RIRI ESSMOKING :blunt: AINT NO CLIQUES..

Roc says:

@ CD, Laker, and My Ride or Die…THANK YOU!!! :hug:

FeFe Feminine says:

*notices my name was inadvertently left off SOMEONE’S list*

———–
    There is a difference between a click, clique much like ciara and the term singer and a simple typo….we don’t like each other in here we darn sho ain’t grouping up.

@Tatted
    I believe she is a cute girl but she has a “look” about her which makes me truly believe that Kaela is about that life. Something about her eyes, its like u can tell on the show at times when she was saying to herself “bytch please” :yes:

@Maven

:lol: I can wash my face fine but I gotta wash my hands first even if I’m in the shower :lol:

FeFe Feminine says:

@Sandra

It was a joke…please don’t be mad…
    ———–
    See what you started all cause Honey F and E ket broken on her key board

:dead: at Sandra

Bibi says:

Was I the only one that went and reread the rules???

:no: nerp!

@Ms. Fashion

:wink: Gotcha

West Coast Chick says:

LaLa was definitely flirting with Alicia Keys on the last eposide of her show :yes:

I Go There says:

@OHoney

I got you…. Ill be sure to bring the spicy.

gypsyeyes says:

LaLa gotta flirt with somebody cause Melo straight ignores her. Her and Melo’s chemistry is the equivalent to Kim and Kanye’s!

boistop says:

@Fayla nope

Ms.Fashion says:

West Coast Chick says:

LaLa was definitely flirting with Alicia Keys on the last eposide of her show

She flirts with any Puss in Boots. :coffee:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ CD – IKR. I’d FO’SHO’ have to resort back to blade status with her. Like she blacks out during altercations…FOR NO REASON!

Like she’d leave you shiverin’ and shakin’ on da pavement! :lol:

KDub says:

@Dawn I emailed chu.

@Daisy you find out about them ham’s and yam’s down in the country? Waiting on my kids to get here so we can gizzo. :rofl:

The Makeup Maven says:

<— REALLY DISTURBED BY CD'S GRAVI! Saw that tripe on The Today Show and she had the nerve to be pissed at the reporters for doing their jobs! I'm like "hoe, you should be mad at that tanning lotion pack and the attendant at the tannin' bed cuz she OBVIOUSLY gave you the wrong lotion, boo! :coffee:

I Go There says:

Lies fairytales and fallacies all up and through these responses
    ____________________________________________________

Not me… I dont flirt

Not with all the heffas I be having running all up and through my way…

who has the time.

Unsub....shytowne says:

keep that **** in the box yo’

KDub says:

——————————————
    Alright then @Dawn DON’T check your email :kona:

FeFe Feminine says:

*notices my name was inadvertently left off SOMEONE’S list*

______________________________

Forgive me @Sandra but were in the handbook does it say that?
    I think i might have overlooked it when I just went to read the rules.

Thanks in advance
    French Ki$$es :grin:

Ms.Fashion says:

I Go There says:

Lies fairytales and fallacies all up and through these responses
    ____________________________________________________

Not me… I dont flirt

Not with all the heffas I be having running all up and through my way…

who has the time.

Things Conceited Negros Say. :lol:

Unsub….shytowne says:

keep that **** in the box yo’

whatchutamboutwillis??? :popcorn:

THIS RIGHT HERE :rofl:

<—thinks I must be on the radar or something… :coffee:

I Go There says:

Ms.Fashion says:

I Go There says:

Lies fairytales and fallacies all up and through these responses
    ____________________________________________________

Not me… I dont flirt

Not with all the heffas I be having running all up and through my way…

who has the time.

Things Conceited Negros Say
    ___________________________

Nah Im just helping out Bibi
    perception out… :lol:

KDUB – How many mo’ days bew??? :yahoo:

KDub says:

——————————————
    Alright then @Dawn DON’T check your email :kona:

Frenchie :rules: :shrug:

gypsyeyes says:

FeFe- It’s that cot dayum gravi dude!

Unsub....shytowne says:

nothing fay :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

FRENCH U READ THAT SHAIT?? :shrug: AUNTIE HAS HER OWN RULES.. THEY CHANGE ALL THE DANG TIME TOO :coffee: WE LUV HER THO

gypsyeyes says:

FeFe- It’s that cot dayum gravi dude!

_________

Whaaaa, I ain’t even do nuffin??? :shrugs:

@ KDUB & Frenchie & Tatted (ME), Let’s do the Taurus Shuffle :danban:

:whistle:
    to the left to the left to the left to the left
    to the right to the right to the right to the right

@igo

U flirt here how u figure u don’t?? All them ladies be straight harassing u huh :lol: But you don’t like to be called a playa… interesting character

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:coffee: WHY DID THIS DAY JUST GO ON DRAAAAAAAGGG!! I GOT LESS THAN AN HOUR AND BISH REAAAAAAAAAAADY

I Go There says:

@igo

U flirt here how u figure u don’t?? All them ladies be straight harassing u huh But you don’t like to be called a playa… interesting character
    _____________________________________________________

Bibi… If you only knew
    Im soo far from what you think I am. but Ill let you have it.

Igo

Enlighten me…

Unsub....shytowne says:

You shole right about that!!!!

I Go There says:

Igo

Enlighten me…
    _______________________________

Nah… Ill rather let you think what you want
    its kinda fun to be viewed as some sort of player.

KDub says:

to the left to the left to the left to the left
    to the right to the right to the right to the right
    ——————————————–
    now dip baby dip… :danban:

or shyt do…slide go right there?

*old timers cause I aint rolled a Tootsie in a long time*

Ace says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Ace…How was it?
    ———————————————————————-

Good… Hulk was funny

Our resident “honorary black card” carrier Robert Downing Jr. was Hilarious…

Lots of good Action…

:thumbsup:

boistop says:

now dip baby dip…
    ————————
    come on ride the train chooo chooo

@ DUB – :hahaha: I us’ta HATE when ppl called it “old timers!” :lol:

@ Boistop – Awwwwww shyt! :dance:

@Igo

Is that why I can’t come to ur party :lol: :rofl:
    Yet somehow I feel u don’t like it. But don’t be acting all innocent either… Mr. Ralph Lauren suits and chit prob drive something flashy too..

KDub says:

I KNOW… your azz said it on here before Tatted Marie :rofl:

I Go There says:

@Igo

Is that why I can’t come to ur party
    _______________________________________________

Yeah a six door Maserati and I use Champange as gas
    and all over the rear view I have ladies underwear on it… Even got a female driver that wears tight lil skirts.. and keeps me company in between ladies.

@igo

Aww chit! See embrace ur playa status :lol:

:dead: @Throb :rofl:

I almost typed that FOR you!

@Bibi

you are KILLING me girl!

@Fefe

West Coast Chick says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

WCC tell us a joke bew!
    ____________________________

:lol: yall got 400 comments on a JayZ post.. yall dont need me to entertain yall :nono:

J Said it! says:

SANDRAAAAAAA YOU BETTER TALK THAT TALK…… MONEY!!!!!!!!!