Celebs Out & About: Alicia Keys, Joshua Ledet, Michelle Obama

Alicia Keys spoke at the memorial service for Hal Jackson today at the Riverside Church in New York City. Highly regarded as a black radio pioneer, Mr. Jackson passed away last Wednesday at the age of 96. Other notables in attendance included Melba Moore and Valerie Simpson who performed during the service.
Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News

Talented crooner Joshua Ledet was a guest on the ‘Live with Kelly!’ show in New York City on Wednesday. The 20-year-old gospel-trained singer placed third in the eleventh season of American Idol. And in case you’re wondering, the answer is yes.

I realize she’s not a celebrity, but First Lady Michelle Obama was spotted arriving at the ‘Live with Kelly!’ show in New York City on Wednesday. I wonder if the young lady seated next to her is the one who emailed me in March politely asking me to take the pictures of Malia Obama down?

Mrs. Obama is still praising Beyonce for participating in her obesity project (as if Bey was going to say no to the first lady). Mrs. Obama said if she wasn’t the first lady she would prefer living Beyonce’s life. If she only knew how bored Beyonce is with her own life!
Photo:Roger Wong/INFphoto.com

• Alicia Keys Covers VIBE; Gives First ‘Real’ Interview
  • Fantasia and Joshua Ledet Perform Live On American Idol Finale (Video)
  • Alicia Keys luxury NY pad on the market for $17.9M
  • Alicia Keys bypassed the red carpet at Clive’s Grammy party

219 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Alicia Keys, Joshua Ledet, Michelle Obama”

Gigi26 says:

Awww RIP HAL and CHUCK BROWN :yes: Both of the homegoings were today.

We’re losing a lot of the greats :no:

Alicia looks cute here, I love her hair like that.

Snaps for Joshua, get em boo

Is curly hair in now :shrugs: ……:coffee:

That’s a mess behind dude in the leather pant :no:

lady_cn says:

I’m :mad: at how tight Josh’s pants are.

What the hell is up with that man/woman behind him??? :blink:

DownBottom says:

FLOTUS is GORG!!! :love:

Jenie, for the summer :yes:

I got my hair stash ready, washed my other hurr last night

#teamhothurrindisbytch

lady_cn says:

And in case you’re wondering, the answer is yes.

_________________________________________

I think we all knew. :coffee:

:rolleyes: I would take that comment with a grain of salt !!!

DownBottom says:

:dead: @ And in case you’re wondering, the answer is yes.

Bibi says:

Humidity is not a curly haired girls friend :nono:

Jenie, for the summer :yes:

I got my hair stash ready, washed my other hurr last night

#teamhothurrindisbytch
      _________________________

Mamacita says:

Michelle :love: :heat: :yes:

Hmmmp, SHE’S A CELEBRITY TO ME :yahoo:

:obama:

Mamacita says:

Michelle :love: :heart: :yes:

***********************

Whose not a celebrity, the chica in the car with her? Surely you are not talking about the 1st Lady of the United States of America not being a celebrity.

:lol: @Sandra’s commentary

KishaMinyonn says:

I LOVE ALICIA’S HAIR TOO AND I LOVE FIRST LADY MICHELLE OBAMA.
      I’M INTO CURLY HAIR, BUT I LIVE ON THE GULF COAST WHERE HUMIDITY IS NOBODY’S FRIEND AND THAT’S WHY I’M TEAM NATURAL HAIR.

Gigi26 says:

Whoever does FLOTUS hair stay be having it LAID!!! Gorgeous without effort :yes:

lady_cn says:

Oh, my bad that’s his mama behind him (Joshua).

First thing he needs to do when he gets a check is get her a stylist. ASAP

Hershey says:

___________________________________________________

Not a celebrity but, was invited to Live with Kelly, hrm :thinking: how many times has Mrs. Brown been on ANYTHING other than 106th and Park? :thinking: doesn’t matter she’s a celebrity or you wouldn’t dare waste your precious blog space on her :coffee:

Hershey says:

___________________________________________________

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Michelle’s hair is laid and goregous

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

And in case you’re wondering, the answer is yes.
      *******************************************
      Thanks Auntie Sandra,cuz I’ve been asking the question,but everyone is in denial lol

Gigi26 says:

Kisha it wasn’t until I moved from NY did I realize how humidity can kill a relaxer. I’m recently natural and now me and my hair get along…sometimes :lol:

lady_cn says:

In CD’s absence

:obama: HOE

mrsloveleigh says:

Do you know how bored Bey is Sandra? Tsk Tsk

Mamacita says:

“If she only knew how bored Beyonce is with her own life!”

She looks like she’s having a blast to me. Happily married traveling the world and enjoying a baby. :shrug:

Bad Influence says:

MANNNNNNNNNNNNN Joshua’s underdeveloped meat is stuffed in those damn pants like that :mad: ewww

Alicia bet not had been sangin bout no angels :no: and she looks horrible..

Hey Mrs. Obamaaaaaa :love:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

lady_cn says:

Oh, my bad that’s his mama behind him (Joshua).
      First thing he needs to do when he gets a check is get her a stylist. ASAP

I agree

JOSH your crotch area is tight…is that a bulge i see *tilts head*

@YALLC :steer:

Alicia almosts looks like a dude in a bad wig in the top pic :blink:

So Grimmace wears Yellow now huh? :coffee:

@MAMACITA Bey is giving us another GOLDEN CHILD :2dance: did you hear??

but I only heard through :gossip:

YSoSrs says:

I can see this post getting…interesting. :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

thats not his mama…thats his Aunt Leroy..

#YOUwontconvincemeotherwise..

lady_cn says:

gypsyeyes says:

So Grimmace wears Yellow now huh?
      ______________________________

:dead: and :ghost:

MissHarlem says:

*sings* Ghostwriter WORD
      Random 90′s moment carry on :coffee:
      Oh and :obama: all day

Alicia almosts looks like a dude in a bad wig in the top pic :blink:

_______
      I was thinking the SAME thing but I was gonna try and be NICE! :lipssealed:

Alicia bet not had been sangin bout no angels
      __________________________________

God send me an ANGGELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
      LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. *end song*

I hated that broad for doing that to Nippy’s family :no:

MissHarlem says:

I :love: Alicia’s hair in that pic wish I still had that texture throughout my hair

:dead: Grimace tho?! :no:

bnatural says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

That’s a mess behind dude in the leather pant :no:
      —————————

Mamacita says:

@French :hug: I heard but that heffa better not be! She gotta go on tour first so I can see her in concert DAMNIT! :mad:

:2dance: <—-us at the concert

gypsyeyes says:

Did Joshua keep the mic from American Idol and stash it in the JEATHER pants(leather jeans)?

Mamacita says:

@MissHarlem I like it too! I can’t wait for my hair to grow out so I can wear mine like that! #teambighair

is that thing in the yellow a man or a woman? :think:

:steer: Chamone @Frenchie :rofl:

bnatural says:

So Grimmace wears Yellow now huh? :coffee:
      —————–

:rofl: :rofl:

Alicia bet not had been sangin bout no angels
      __________________________________

God send me an ANGGELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
      LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. *end song*

I hated that broad for doing that to Nippy’s family

:ghost: I wanted 2 tackle that btch clean off the piano that day..

Hershey says:

mrsloveleigh says:

Do you know how bored Bey is Sandra? Tsk Tsk

______________________________________

How bored is Sandra that’s what I want to know… :coffee: Beyonce may have pretended to be pregnant, but she damn sure ain’t pretending to be happy. Huntee chile boo boo I would gladly give Beyonce this gubbament jawb and travel the world and live her life of “boredom”. Shat if Beyonce is bored, I demand to be bored too!

Alicia at Nippy’s funeral was a full display of truth for anyone who thought she could actually SING….that bitch sounded like a wounded dog!

Alicia bet not had been sangin bout no angels

:dead: :crying: yeen bout shat HIS! :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

MAMACITA girl that is how my hair looks when I do water activities just wish it would stay like it use too. I love curly hair

She didnt sound that great that day at all but I was too emotional to even care how anyone sounded and was happy the world was having church that day.

Usual Suspect says:

It is me or does his package seem large. Ghey men seem to always be hun and straight dudes *rolls eyes* SIGGGGHS

Bad Influence says:

is it wrong that I lol’d @ that pic of Melba Moore??

cus i did :lol:

Alicia bet not had been sangin bout no angels
      __________________________________

God send me an ANGGELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
      LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. *end song*

I hated that broad for doing that to Nippy’s family

:ghost: I wanted 2 tackle that btch clean off the piano that day..

:rofl: :rofl: GUHL :stop: PLEASE! (not really!)
      so i was actually thinking about trying the keratin straightening. somebody smack me :(

YSoSrs says:

Cold. Blooded. :coffee:

Usual Suspect says:

—–
      Just saw this….. :smile:

Bad Influence says:

@Fiance, everybody was emotional that day but we aint TODAY and Miss Beaks needed her throak punched for that…

sitting up there screaming at Nippys loved ones like that…

Usual Suspect says:

Come here…I’ll smack you. Are you crazy. it’s a chemical. WE ARE CHEMICAL FREE!

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

FeFe Feminine says:

***********************************************
      :cosign:

EB says:

And in case you’re wondering, the answer is yes
      __________________________________

Yes……….. You see his peen print too?

Ms.Fashion says:

All I know is, The First Lady hair is laid right in that pic!!!!

:yes:

I Go There says:

Okay…so Im two flights downstairs and yall didnt say nothing?

damn sea hags

:shocked: CALI oh ok that’s where it ends for me then. i thought it was just a lotta heat. ion eem color my hair no more bc of chems. i’m skraight now! thanks! :lol:

@Throb

I sawwry! I’m not on my job…

CC

Bad Influence says:

is it wrong that I lol’d @ that pic of Melba Moore??

cus i did
      ——————-
      I did too, what she got on :blink: :ha:

YSoSrs says:

I like Joshua’s shoes. :yes:

Bibi says:

@Fayla

Don’t do that keratin thing.. :nono:

I’ve heard horror stories….

JMO says:

I like Joshua’s shoes & A Keys hair … thats all I got … whats the new subject? :waiting:

Gigi26 says:

Miss Beaks needed her throak punched for that…

sitting up there screaming at Nippys loved ones like that…
      _______________________________

:yes: :lol:

Ms.Fashion says:

MissHarlem says:

*sings* Ghostwriter WORD
      Random 90?s moment carry on

OHHH SNAP!!! You watched Ghostwriter too!!!!

That was my show!!!

so no one’s gonna help me out…is that thing in the yellow a man or a woman? I’m being serious here….and the fact that it has a skirt on means nothing…

Gigi26 says:

I’ve seen good keratin treatments but that’s a lot of harmful chemical at one time. But i’ve seen horrible ones, hair just within an inch of baldness :no:

:stop: NO Keratin :no: #thatswhatiheard

Her acne is returning, I see :coffee: #shattaintmyfault

Ms.Fashion says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Is curly hair in now ……:coffee:

_________

Yep chica!! Wait until I get my look. I will post it. I been wanting to do it for years. :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

So I have an 18″ ponytail and I just scared the shyt outta myself and pulled it off at my desk cause I thought something was crawling on me!

@ IGo…Heffas left me too. :coffee:

Did Alicia get another nose job after she had the baby? :think:

Usual Suspect says:

Don’t laugh at Melba she like one of your aunts that you embarssed of, but they are so sweet to you. You know she sickly.

sitting up there screaming at Nippys loved ones like that… CHuckling….

thx Bibi! once Cali schooled me about chemicals being in it. imma have to just say NO! :stop: me & my kinky curly gone be juuuust fine! :yes:

Ms.Fashion says:

I Go There says:

Okay…so Im two flights downstairs and yall didnt say nothing?

damn sea hags

Sea Hags though??? :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE you know I dont get into chit like that. If someone sounds bad I dont care if they dress bad I dont care. Now if we talking bout my money than I care :lol:

@Fe, see #37 suga..

@Smurfette

:yes: I think her acne on her chin and lower face is what has her looking kind of hustle-hard-ish… :coffee:

Usual Suspect says:

pulled it off at my desk cause I thought something was crawling on me :passedout: :ghost:

gypsyeyes says:

Had McDonals issued a statement as to what grimmace is?….Than NO no one can answer that question!

Phrozen1der says:

“And in case you’re wondering, the answer is yes.” :coffee:

:dead: at the grimace person who i think is a female :yes:

@gypsey

:dead: ok…well I’ll just wait and watch :coffee:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Joshua needs to change his name from ledet to Le**** if he gone wear super tight print-showing pants… Reminds me of Ricky Smiley joke about the dude who had leather pants so tight that when he farted it made a bubble in the back and he had to push the fart down his pant leg to release it…

@ Usual (from earlier post)
      About the Tecky Guy, one word….
      BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! … :coffee:

@Gypsey… (from earlier post damn I need to catch up)
      As far as that little azz that tried to leach from my daughter… have you ever heard the saying he can’t tell his azz from his appetite… Well I plan on kickin his azz so hard he will be able to taste his farts for the rest of his life… :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

Aint nobody back here since the deaf mashed potato eater is gone!

_________________________________________

Ahhh tell me tell me!!!! I’m putting my in pure curly joint next week for a wedding, then in mid July i’m putting in my kinky curly joint :yes: I’ma be singing like J. Hud….”Sun in the Skyyyyyyyyy…you know how IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII feeeeeel.” :yes:

so yall saying that proactive contract done ran out eh? :dead:

ELove says:

@FeFe (Comment #76)

CAN’T CALL IT Baby… :shrug:

We’re living in a Neutral-Sex Agenda Driven and Transgendered World NOW… Sexuality OPTIONS are Limitless :coffee:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Hey yall… Why is Mannie Fresh wearing a skirt?

@Mamacita did you check out the article and writer I tweeted you about?

gypsyeyes says:

Oh, don’t hurt nobody please. I aint got no bail money!

Usual Suspect says:

These Brazilian, keratin-based hair-straightening techniques are all the rage, but there are some concerns that certain formulations may contain high levels of formaldehyde, a known carcinogen.

What Is Keratin Hair Straightening?
      Most of today’s popular straighteners are keratin-based. Keratin is a protein found naturally in your hair. It can fill in gaps in the hair cuticle that are cracked, dry, or damaged. It is mixed with varying levels of formaldehyde, and applied to the hair, and then sealed in with the heat of a flat iron. The
      formaldehyde helps hold the keratin molecules together, which straightens your hair and keeps it that way.

The results of keratin-based treatments last about two to 2 1/2 months. Keratin treatments take about 90 minutes or longer, based on the length of your hair. The price also rises and falls with your hair’s length, but averages around $300. Don’t perms last 2 1/2 months?

Saving my formldehyde treatment for the funernal home :nono:

Ms.Fashion says:

_________________________________________

Ahhh tell me tell me!!!! I’m putting my in pure curly joint next week for a wedding, then in mid July i’m putting in my kinky curly joint I’ma be singing like J. Hud….”Sun in the Skyyyyyyyyy…you know how IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII feeeeeel.”

I can’t wait either!!!

I’M FEELING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

:whistle: Been around the world, and I I I
      I can’t find my baby
      I don’t know & and I know why
      WHy he’s gone away

:2dance:

Elover! :hug:

Heyyyyyyyyy PSP aka @Nikke :blunt: sup gal!

YSoSrs says:

NIKKE!! :hugs:

Fck you! Mannie Fresh in a skirt! :hahaha:

I Go There says:

FeFe Feminine says:

@Throb

I sawwry! I’m not on my job…

CC
      ________________________________

You overther talking to them damn ****
      you need to tend to yo *****

CC

So the Jamaican guy in sales name is EASTON! *SWOONS*
      I’ve sniffed him he sniffed me but I didn’t know his name. He was coming out the mens room while I was coming out the ladies room and I ran into him by mistake on purpose! OMG! He wears Chrome and now I’m lust drunk!

@NikkeMinxx says:

Hey yall… Why is Mannie Fresh wearing a skirt?

:dead: GET OUTTTTTT :rofl:

ummm are u following me on Twitter? :waiting:

Bibi says:

Gypsy I swear :rofl: :lol:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Yso and Dymond :danban:

I Go There says:

FeFe Feminine says:

@Throb

I sawwry! I’m not on my job…

CC
      ________________________________

You overther talking to them damn ****
      you need to tend to yo *****

CC

_______

Oh don’t worry…I’m about to do that in a bit! :wink:

CC

@NikkeMinxx says:

@BadMedicine *swan dives into your cleavage* (I’ve been practicing) yes I is….

Ms.Fashion says:

So the Jamaican guy in sales name is EASTON! *SWOONS*

Yep. Chrome has that kind of effect on ya. I bought that for my boyfriend ummm 12-13 years ago. Men still wear that????

Usual Suspect says:

:waves: @ Ya’ll

:dead: y’all are KILLING ME! :hahaha: @Nikke you ain’t shat!!!!!!!!! :wail:

good night everyone! :cya:

Saving my formldehyde treatment for the funernal home :nono:

:dead:

AND :dead: -er @Nikke

So the Jamaican guy in sales name is EASTON! *SWOONS*
      _______________________________________________________________________

:whistle: Lawda mercy

gypsyeyes says:

I saw on youtube a chick get a keratin treatment and she said that the dude took her in a back room opened all the windows and the door and put on a surgical mask.
      And she said it started smoking like a chimney! No maam!

So the Jamaican guy in sales name is EASTON! *SWOONS*

:hump: please DO tell all about yall’s future encounters :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

Ms. Fashion that is a classic scent and I still love it!!!

Proactive contract is null&void @Fay :rofl:

:dead: WUT

@NikkeMinxx says:

@BadMedicine *swan dives into your cleavage* (I’ve been practicing) yes I is….

tis why i be loving u gal… :hug:

Byeeeee Fe!!!! :love:

Dymond says:

what the hell is up with gypsy :rofl:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Gypsy #118. Doing too much of the most… all that for a flat iron that wont sweat out?

@Everyone. So that aint Mannie Fresh? Cool… I’d have went clean AWF. I love that fluffy bastard…

I’m out too :bye:

:cya: heffabews on Monday :hug: s

:kiss: Cali

:love: Chrome *fans self*

Get it :dance: @Gypsy :lol: <–smirking smile

Whatshamatter @ Dy’mond?

MissHarlem says:

Have a good one peeps :peace: puts on my headphones and listen to John Coltrane and Duke Ellington.

DownBottom says:

:whistle: Is it a crime
      Is it a crime
      That I still want you
      And I want you to want me too

My love is wider, wider than vitoria lake
      My love is taller, taller than the empire state

It dives and it jumps and it ripples like the deepest ocean
      I can’t give you more than that, surely you want me back

Is it a crime
      Is it a crime
      That I still want you
      And I want you to want me too

Usual Suspect says:

NikkeMinxx :waves:

@NikkeMinxx says:

revives FayFay (STILL Tatted’s reasl Bay Bay)… its finna be summer we need you because me thinks Mr Fay Fay been smackin ashe and not paying attention to making the whip.

MissHarlem says:

DYMOND that includes you too :grin:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Hey Feefster!

So the Jamaican guy in sales name is EASTON! *SWOONS*

————————————————————————

:wtf: Everyday I gots to :karate: to proves my :love:

DownBottom says:

:bye: @His

:bye: fe, harlem, his :coffee:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Usual Suspect!!!! Whathcu got to say today?

Hershey says:

Not being mean but does Melba Moore have on that hair from the Fighting Temptations movie?

Dymond says:

why is alicia looking so bucky n that first pic?

:lol: @ Hershey

Dymond says:

DYMOND that includes you too

Yeah alright :coffee:

:buttshake: anybody home…………

I Go There says:

Is everybody gone yet

JMO says:

Its both of yall turn :rollseyes:

I’m still here

Dymond says:

damn, did brendon clear the room again with one of his infamous expulsions?

ELove says:

Comments #142 and #143 and #144 :rofl: :rofl:

@I Go
      I THINK So Dawg (Imma about to Bounce Also Though…) :coffee:

i’ll just chat to meeeeself then

I’ve had trouble sleeping thinking about zombies…I mean, i’m not prepared
      I was thinking that maybe I can build some type of safe room in my attic but I aint never been up there :ashamed:

Can zombies look up?
      How do you kill them? I aint no shooter but…. you know the rest

Dymond says:

guess I’ll go check out the fashion bomb/shell of the day :yawn:

@JMO :champ: i take my time

@French … its been …………… 2 days! :cuss:

@IGO … I know you’re still lurking … Dont forget to send me your credit card info for my lunch date tomorrow :coffee:

Dymond says:

I had some German beer the other day (dont know the name) it was disgusting but I was good and right! :koolaid2:

Dymond says:

Are you ready for some football?

Dymond says:

Anybody gonna watch LA Hair?

I’ve been skimming thru Kim’s dumbaxx show waiting for Derek J to say
      Bish is that yo hair?

:whistle:
      if you a top notch b*tch let me see you holla
      bend it ova, touch ya toes

Usual Suspect says:

@@NikkeMinxx says:

Ummmm – They talking ain’t talking bout nathan today, so I ain’t got nothing good. :shrug: And today is my FRIDAY! :woot: :danban: :danban1:

I Go There says:

JMO says:

@French … its been …………… 2 days!

_____________________________________________

I was about to say something crazy to you… LOL

:pigsfly:

whoooooooooo PIG!!!!!!!!!

:nite:

Ohhhh OKkkkkkk
      y’all just talk around me IGo and JMO

:rules: <–added names to my shxtlist

:pigsfly:

i’ll just chat to meeeeself then

I’ve had trouble sleeping thinking about zombies…I mean, i’m not prepared

Can zombies look up?
      How do you kill them? I aint no shooter but…. you know the rest

:dead:

:bye: Dymond!

I Go There says:

JMO says:

@French … its been …………… 2 days!

_____________________________________________

I was about to say something crazy to you… LOL
      ________________________________________________________

I knew you were still lurking :kiss: .. but yea, send me the credit card info please :biggrin:

Don’t FALL back on what you said now… :nono: :coffee:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Lunch Date! :yahoo:
      ____________________________________________________________________

Where should we go on IGO’s dime?? :dance: :think:

Missed y’all today :( :hug:

Goodnite! :bye:

@ JMO…..The question isn’t where should we go, the question is where won’t we go?! :yahoo:

:whistle: me & my boo in boo coupe ridin :buttshake:

*shakes fist* Dammit OTB! dont be playin wit my emotions! :crying:

MzDimplez1123 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

:danban:

Present :coffee:

yallcrazy says:

:hahaha: @ i take my time
      ========================================
      Yo Cousin, is it true yo? :thinking:

*plucks my own nose* :hug:

================
      I’mma miss you tomorrow Fay :yes:

Wanna chat tonight after class?

@ Cousin….Nikki’s Donor has ruint Nikki’s plans by ruinting my money so, I may be giving her hang out money tomorrow instead of taking her to lunch. I can’t do both. :no:

So if I do that, i’m all yall’s from 1 til 2. Nikki gone hafta find me to get her money. :yes:

yallcrazy says:

I rock rough and stuff with my afropuffs :danban:

:mad: Bastid :cuss: #nooffense

==================
      *clears throat*

Hear Ye
      Hear Ye

O Midwest Luncheon/3some :lol:

Oh snap, Igo’s contributing to us being #teamphatazz tomorrow :dance:

@ Cousin…I’m not REMOTELY offended. :no:

@ Cousin….I think Igo ran off when JMO brought up his card. :rofl:

YALL :hug: i knew u lubdid me! :love:
      give me call imma be sittin in the passenger seat bored to def :lol: 7 hour trip :(

I know Cousin :ashamed: I was just trying to be IONO :shrug:

Bastid! :cuss:

@ Fayla…Where you goin?!

Fay, where you :steer: ?

@ Cousin….I’ve been texting Kimmy. NO reply. :shrug:

It’s TOP SECRET :warning:
      *cues Mission Impossible music* :whistle:

*whispers* She’s going to pick up her all natural Whipfinity ingredients. SHHHHHH! :no: <–finger still :lol:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ JMO….Why he being all Secret Squirrel then? :shrug:

IONO Frenchie :no:

When you coming here? :shrug: :lol:

Here, kitty kitty :shakebutt:

Probably thinking what he’s gonna get in return :thinking: and shatt :lol:

yallcrazy says:

Where we eating at yall? #hungrynow

Probably thinking what he’s gonna get in return :thinking: and shatt :lol:
      ________________________________________________________________________

@YALLC cause ion have a place to stay :crying:

:rofl: @ hungry now.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh too bad we went where we went yesterday. That would’ve been nice. :yes:

@YALLC lets go eat at the Cheesecake Factory :yahoo:

@DIMPZ where are my manners hey boo :hug:

FRENCHIE! :yahoo: :hug:

Unfortunately, I was just as rude. :ashamed:

Frenchie :yes: I gotta a couch yo :shrug:

===============
      Jmo, we met the famous owner yesterday #lightweightbragging :D

yallcrazy says:

Well, if we eat like birds tonight and tomorrow, we can do it agane! :shrug:

#getourcardpunchedaganetoo :rofl:

Frenchie :yes: I gotta a couch yo :shrug:

===============
      Jmo, we met the famous owner yesterday #lightweightbragging :D
      _________________________________________________________________

:cuss:

The Guy! :yahoo:

My dumbass was like Who? What guy? :shrug:

:yahoo:

Or maybe try a different counter?

@ Cousin….I wonder if he went golfing after we met him, those pants. :rofl:

You: Who?

===================
      :yes: ION care, we can go back #icareandiamhungrynow :ashamed:

Jmo, & can walk you to get :popcorn: if you’d like :shocked:
      __________________________________________________________________

:party:

@ Cousin….WE CAN’T GO NEAR THE :popcorn: ! :no: :wail:

That place is fine by me.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh so we gonna blame the Swiss for those pants.

Did everybody leave? :shrug:

I’m back, but now I’m about to leave @Cousin :lol:

EYE (ala kdub) will see you tomorrow :wink:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

The 20-year-old gospel-trained singer placed third in the eleventh season of American Idol. “And in case you’re wondering, the answer is yes.”

^^ **wipes sweat off forehead** Oh good,,,Im glad you cleared that up because I was genuinely concerned on whether or not his balls could breath in those pants :-)

BoogieNites says:

Spelling Bee is on ESPN right now.. UrWelcome :thumbsup:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Speaking of old television shows,,,Am I the only one who usta masturbate to Elvira? @His,,,Am I alone here? Those Bmovies she showed were fun and all,,,But pulling it to her tiddys was funner,,,Interesting side note-I dont think I was ejaculating back then :think: I’ll halfta call my old camp counselor and ax him :biggrin:

Daisy says:

I LOVE Akeys new song with Eve :dance:

Lady_L says:

Mamacita says:

“If she only knew how bored Beyonce is with her own life!”