JC Penney has launched a Father’s Day ad featuring a same-sex gay couple and their two children. The ad copy reads: “real-life dads Todd Koch and Cooper Smith with their children, Claire and Mason.”

The gay marriage-friendly campaign comes on the heels of President Obama’s endorsement of same-sex marriage earlier this month — a move some critics believe was politically motivated.

A week after Obama’s surprise announcement, the national media went into overdrive promoting same-sex marriage in all platforms. Some media outlets announced recent polls showing support for gay marriage steadily increasingly among the black community.

But the fact remains that in the 32 states where same-sex marriage is banned by law, blacks were the major contributing factor against gay marriage.

Despite the misleading headlines proclaiming black support for gay marriage is evolving, a St. Paul church is on the brink of closing after losing more than half of its congregation when their pastor announced his support of gay marriage.

The Rev. Oliver White, 69, has no regrets that his strong support of same-sex marriage set off a stampede from his church. Grace Community United Church of Christ, the only UCC church in Minnesota with a predominantly black congregation, needs $200,000 by June 30 to pay off a loan or it will be forced to close.

The church’s problems began in 2005 when the Rev. White attended a UCC conference in Atlanta where he voted with a majority of delegates in favor of a resolution supporting gay marriage

“I was really in shock,” said Pastor White, who is gay. “I visited one member after another, who told me they weren’t coming back because of it. The membership evaporated right before my eyes. Their fundamental belief was it’s wrong for a man and a man to marry or a woman and a woman to marry. A lot of them said if I change, they’d come back. But I told them, it is what it is. I am who I am. And this is what I fight for.”

“I think he was offended because we abruptly left,” said Pastor Donald Keith. “Pastors have a responsibility to teach the Bible truth. We have no right to distort what the Bible has to say. We didn’t want to support him at all if that’s the way he believed,” said Keith whose wife also left the church.

“When he came out and definitely said homosexuality was not a sin, we said ‘Whoa, this is a pastor,” said Keith. “How is he calling himself ‘reverend’? It’s not compatible with what the Bible teaches.”

(bold emphasis mine)

• Will Smith Pimp Slaps Russian Reporter for Disrespecting His Manhood (Video)
  • HOT 97 Listeners Blast Obama for Gay Marriage Stance
  • Black Pastors say President Obama’s stance on gay marriage will cost him the election
  • Crime: 3rd suspect in videotaped gay beating in custody
  • Photos: JC Penney, Chicago Tribune

183 Responses to “JC Penney ad features same-sex married couple and their kids; Gay pastor loses half of his congregation”

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

MMMhmmm…. :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

Morning All in Advance!!! :waves:

HEY WUT!!

Well the world is comforming. Not I. :coffee:

I’ll wait until the topic changes… :coffee:

Morning all!

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Hey Ms Fashion :waves:

Imma let Redeemed have this post… I will just sit back and wait on the next (while I plot how to skin my daughters boyfriend and make jerky out of him…)

NaijaGal says:

@Sandra I swear you come across as the Henry McCain and Clarence Thomas of the homosexual community (hope this analogy comes across)…I wonder how you are a lesbian yet get disgusted when people show support for the gay community

FeFe, Ms Fashion :waves: Wut :hug: now let me sit back and :coffee:

:hi: @Wut, Ms.Fashion, jenie, Naija

NaijaGal says:

FeFe hey beautiful…a thousand :hug: s…Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths (I know you already know this though :hug: )

This is interesting Traditional family is under attack eh :coffee: But aren’t we known for having broken home anyways :coffee: continues to read

jeniefrumdabloc says:

*catches a holy ghost fit*

Girl you betta :preach:

Too early for ignorance. :no:

Morning. :yawn:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

AWW THEY LOOK SO HAPPY.. :love: I LIKES IT :yes: PEOPLE NEED TO GET OVER THEY OWN FAWKN INSECURITIES AND ACCEPT THAT LOVE HAS NO FAWKN LAWS.. :waves: MAWWNING

LAKES, YSO :waves:

:hi: @Lakes and YSo

NAIJA FEFE JENI :hug:
      YSO :2dance: U STILL GOT SOME OF THAT MAC N CHEESE?? BISH IS HUUUNGRAY!

:waves: @NAIJA
      :hi: @FEFE

Anna says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

This is interesting Traditional family is under attack eh But aren’t we known for having broken home anyways
      ~~~~~~
      So what are we saying? Blacks believe but 80% of black house holds are lead by single mothers. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

@FeFe who’s that chocolate drop in your gravi

LAKER!! :2dance:

I do actually. Pass me your plate.

@Naija

Girl, that’s my baby Rajon Rondo :love: ….he plays for the Celtics, yeah they’re down by 2 but it’s all good…he been HUSTLIN’ on that court!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

^^ THIS.. WE ARE SO WORRY ABOUT GAY MARRIAGE BUT WE CANT KEEP MARRIAGE ALIVE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN.. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

@FeFe oh ok so that’s who they were giving props to this morning…cool

@Lakes

:yes: gay people have a right to be miserable just like everyone else! :)

KishaMinyonn says:

I personally would not attend a church that is pastored by a gay minister. It’s my personal preference, but I’m not going to comdemn anyone else who does or the pastor himself. Everybody has their own agenda and peope are really not that bright if they think President Obama is going to run a campaign on a gay marriage platform. We have much bigger concerns as a nation than gay marriage and the resolution of traditional families.

——————————–
      :applause: say it again LAKES…people are worried about the wrong things

Ms.Fashion says:

HEYYYY @Jenie and @FEFEEEEE!!!

:hug:

WUT please don’t skin nobody. But if you do, I got a hide away house for you!!!! :lol:

@Naija

:yes: he’s been doing his thang this playoffs season…but I’ve had a crush on him for a few years now…yeah he kind of resembles a cricket…but it’s ok… :)

Ms. Everything says:

First… the gay movement was already well on it’s way before the President supported (publicly) gay marriage

Second… nowhere did that pastor say he was gay

Third… who gives a ish what JCPenney does. Does anyone even still shop there for anything but cute baby clothes? :rolleyes:

Fourth… Good morning everybody :waves:

Hershey says:

__________________________________________________

The church’s problems began years before President Obama became President Obama :coffee: and let’s keep it VERY real nowadays the new minority in America is rapidly becoming straight Americans. He has the gay vote, and history proves that “we” have a problem showing up to anything that isn’t free before 11 anyway. Yt Gay America will keep him in office.

BCinKS says:

We just want to blame everything and everybody else. Now it’s the gays fault that black families can’t make it? If black people would stop being so negative about gays, perhaps this whole DL epidemic would start to clear up and more black men would come out or at least stopping faking the funk.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

FEFE :lol: THATS WHAT MY MARRIED FRIENDS TELL ME..
      NAIJA :yes: LETS FOCUS ON THESE SINGLE MOTHERS.. THE NON EXISTING FATHERS **NOT IN ALL CASES** THE CHILDREN IN FOSTER CARE.. COME THE FAWK ON WE WORRIED ABOUT TWO PEOPLE COMING TOGETHER IN UNITY :shrug: LET LIVE!

martell203 says:

I had to stop reading this and log in as fast as I could when I got to the part that read “Blacks who fear that the traditional family is under attack in America believe that children need both a mother and a father.” What!!?? Get real. If you are straight and you don’t like gay marriage just don’t marry a gay person and you should be alright. I don’t see how it would effect anything in your life. Have a good day and mind your own business in the process.

YSoSrs says:

Saying blacks are against gay marriage cause they are for traditional marriage is bullsht. Most people that are against gay marriage (black, white, brown, yellow) believe it goes against God and the Bible. Period.

If the black community as a whole is so pro traditional marriage we wouldn’t have mothafckers with 50-11 kids by as many partners with no rings. Psh. :coffee:

Ms. Everything says:

oh :cosign: @Kisha

:waves: @Ms.Everything, Hershey

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:yawn: sooo ok he gay, I guess when people realize that THE “Church” is a business nowadays and has nothing to do with the LORD, Ever since they let the “GOV” In the Pulpits things aint been the same, It dont affect me :yawn:

morning to all I have not greeted :waves:

NaijaGal says:

Why is it when it’s a black man sneaking with other men he’s on the downlow but when a white man does it, he’s in the closet???

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:offtopic: YOGURT COVER PRETZELS :woohoo: I LUVS IT!

Gigi26 says:

Hey, those people have the right to walk out and attend another house of worship if the person who is leading them (the shepard so to speak) beliefs doesn’t align with theirs.

I have my own thoughts on the subject :tea: but if someone doesn’t adhere to something, you can’t bring another thing that has absolutely nothing to do with the other to correlate to it. Its like comparing apples and oranges imo.

I do love the Gays however :yes:

:waves: Morning Everyone

BCinKS says:

Hershey says:

__________________________________________________

The church’s problems began years before President Obama became President Obama and let’s keep it VERY real nowadays the new minority in America is rapidly becoming straight Americans. He has the gay vote, and history proves that “we” have a problem showing up to anything that isn’t free before 11 anyway. Yt Gay America will keep him in office.

——————————
      Right! Because we all know that black folks did NOT make Obama into President Obama. Did more vote? Yes. Did we tip the scales? No.

NaijaGal says:

Hershey you and that damn gravi :rofl: wonder if she’s upgraded to Virginia Slims :rofl:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

@FeFe :hug: Hey shugah! And to errbody else who has said good merntine to me :hi:

:typing: lurking until new post cuz this will turn into a religious debate that I don’t want to get into… :coffee:

:hugs: @Creamy

@Naija

I’ve been wondering that for YEARS! You don’t her the term “down low” when you speak about white men…I think it’s because a lot of times they aren’t really hiding what they are doing from their wives, but more so from society??? :shrugs: I could be wrong though…

Ms. Everything says:

@Naija because everything black men do is portrayed in a way to make them appear untrustworthy, dishonest, corrupt, nasty, bad, criminal, etc while white men’s indiscretions are softened under the guise of youth, low self esteem, troubles, fear and privacy :shrugs: Half the men being called downlow aren’t really down low they just haven’t told everybody their business but black women (not all) refuse to see the difference between a gay man who doesn’t want to tell and a dirty ass ninja who’s screwing everything cause he can

BCinKS says:

———————-
      In the closet = I like dudes but I just haven’t told anybody.

Down Low = I like dudes but I just wanna have sex and secret relationships with them but I’m gone date chicks and probably have a wife and kids.

Angela says:

You can’t go against what the Bible tells us. I believe in GOD, JESUS is my SAVIOR.

It’s wrong.

@ FeFe Feminine: Be very worried that Rondo made history playing the game of his life and yet his Celtics still lost. :coffee:

Ok see this right here is what I have a problem, if your going to support same sex marriage, feel free to support, Beastiality, adultry, murder, greed<—- which they already support, gluttony, blasphemy to the good Lords name and so on. When are we going to draw the line.

Iheart says:

FeFe Feminine says:

@Naija

he’s been doing his thang this playoffs season…but I’ve had a crush on him for a few years now…yeah he kind of resembles a cricket… but it’s ok…

You betta stop talmbout my boy Rondo like that :rofl: He is kinda funny lookin but its just something so cute about him :yes:

KishaMinyonn says:

I personally would not attend a church that is pastored by a gay minister.
      ———-
      :coffee: thats a LOT of churches. :hahaha:

One day folks going to realize that politicians are just using faithful people for votes.

:cosign: Hershey

NaijaGal says:

I’m saying cause I remember when Oprah had dude on there who got busted and they made him the victim cause he felt he couldn’t come out…then the black dude comes on with that book and he’s villanized and everybody was disgusted by him…

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:bow: :cosign: PRRRRREEEACH!!! IF A WHITE MAN GAY THERE HAS TO BE SOME REASON WHY.. MEDICAL.. MENTAL.. PHYSICAL IF ITS A MINORITY THEY JUST NAWSTY :wtf:

YSoSrs says:

It’s “down low” and not “in the closet” because it sounds nastier and seedier and reflects many black folks view on two men fcking. Those types are low down in their eyes. Imo. :coffee:

Hershey says:

Never thought I’d see the day when a openly gay woman is dissatisfied that the President of the United States publicly supports gay marriage, and he still doesn’t get a dap from her. Sad, but there’s always the option of buying a one way ticket back across the pond where life is quite lovely living under the ruling of a Queen (no pun intended). Or stay here and vote for Romney who’s mind changes like the weather, and let’s see how you enjoy life then :coffee: and a :yawn: at this misleading azz post.

:waves: hey Fefe

@Angela

The bible also says that it’s a sin to wear two different cloths woven of different materials together…do you have on satin drawers with some cotton pants?

#noshade

martell203 says:

That’s the point of this blog: to create intelligent dialogue and debate issues that affect us as a community. :yes:

Gigi26 says:

@Fefe: Rondo played his ass off last night!! :yes:

Them refs in Miami were paid, cuz Rondo got fouled hard by Dwade and they let that shyt pass but when Dwade got tapped they have him free throws, FOH!! Stern needs to investigate that shyt cuz they tipping the scales. :no:

NaijaGal says:

@BC but my point is why don’t white men get that label…there are just as many of them who enjoy fcuking a man and not telling their wives/girlfriends

Carrington says:

Now that this church has gotten major attention, he’ll get the money he needs – and new membership.

I flip flop back and forth on this issue myself, but I’m wondering if any of those righteous folk left that church when he talked about liars, cheaters, etc. When the pastor stands up and says, “I have sinned… I cheated on my wife… I effed with the church’s money… I made a baby with susta Berthalene…” they stand up, applaud and give his a$$ an special “anniversary” luncheon to help with child support/alimony payments. But when the pastor stands up and says, “I’m a queen” – they leave the congregation altogether.

Why?

I’m on the fence about the whole “gay is OK thing” (IN THE CHURCH)… do what you do, but INSIDE the church, if you’re going to preach the WORD and stand by the Word and that word says it’s wrong, let’s not CHANGE the Word to go along with society… try to change society to go along with the Word.

I do believe the church should be about ACCEPTANCE because if you can accept liars, thieves, etc and the bible speaks against all of that, then you should accept gays. The problem I have is that we have become more politically correct than we have become bible based and that means that we “Amen” at the thought of pastor blasting the fornicators, cheaters and thieves, but he’s not allowed to talk about the gays.

A sin is a sin is a sin and those who BELIEVE in the bible have an obligation to say, “I’m not going to DENY the Word and say that it’s RIGHT, but I love you with all of my might ANYWAY.

@Sandra

Yeah I see all the shade you throw at my Celtics on Twitter…and I don’t like it! :nono: :mad:

gypsyeyes says:

When will people learn that what they eat won’t make the next person ****! Please worry about your own family before worrying about the other. All these children that we are hearing about being murdered and drowned could have been taken in by someone who loves them. If that is a same sex couple then so be it but please don’t blame gays for the failure of black marriages and the lack of love a kid gets. A 2 parent home isn’t what happy makes all the time.
      As far as the church thing,if my pastor came out and said that he was gay that is not gonna change how I interpret the bible. Come one people, a pastor is there for support and guidance. It’s up to you to read the bible and comprehend it. Stop idolizing your pastor. God is a jealous God and if you start to worship false idols you are not following the bible anyway. Donnie McClurkin is gay,aint nobody prayed the gay out of him I don’t care what he says. But I bet it don’t stop all from sanging the **** outta We Fall Down!!!

@Iheart

Girl I :heart: Rondo….ion give a fukk how funny looking he is..he is my BABY! :love:

:hug: WITH EVERY WORD U FONT I FALL MORE AND MORE IN :love:

I Go There says:

Welp I see the morning has started off quite nicely
      its not even 1200 pm est. and we already on this shait….

Morning folks

:waves: Morning people

Bottom line, imo, is all this judgement of how others are leading their lives will land you right next to whoever you’re judging in whatever lies beyond. #theend

NaijaGal says:

Selective Christians and their selective sins…if you are going to be disgusted with homosexuality then you should be stoning women that are raped and single mothers…ostracizing women that get their hair done and use makeup…

:cosign:

Hershey says:

@ BCinks :cosign: we “A” difference at the polls we didn’t make “THE” difference, so whether or not we show up and vote, YT Gay America will show up, so Sandra better get ready to post more misleading posts about OUR President, beyonce, Riri, Brandy, and whoever else is on her shyt list. SN, I said OUR because he’s her Pres too :rofl:

@Gigi

That shyt happened because they were in Miami….but my boys are coming HOME for the next two! :yes:

YSoSrs says:

I’m sorry, hun but the divine purpose of man and woman having a penis and a vagina is to populate the earth with 50-11 kids. Nature is greater than all of us, and we will soon go the way of the dinosaurs if we endanger our own species. :coffee:

bnatural says:

———————————

AND the fact that the Hornets won the overall #1 pick…..I don’t trust the NBA….

I’m ready for football season….

LaTechGrad02 says:

I don’t think JC Penney’s ad has anything to do with the President’s endorsement of gay marriage since an openly gay female, Ellen Degeneres, was their spokesperson before the President’s announcement. Just saying.

gypsyeyes says:

Oh and I guess everyone here is married and only fawking to procreate…OK, I’ll wait!!!

NaijaGal says:

If you call yourself a Christian then you follow the teachings of Jesus Christ who told you to worry about your own life first…the bible is a guild for YOU to follow and lead YOUR life, not for you to bash someone else for theirs…Jesus told you to love and treat others as you would want to be treated

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SANDRA SO I GUESS U WONT EVER MARRY.. OR HAVE KIDS.. OR FOUND THAT PERSON THAT U LOVE AND WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF UR LIFE WITH SINCE U ARE A LESBIAN AND U DONT AGREE WITH ANY OF THIS U KNOW PER THE BIBLE.. :shrug: SO IF U FIND THAT PERSON WILL THAT CHANGE UR MIND?

:applause: @Carrington

:waves: @Bibi

:hugs: & :kiss: @Throb

CC

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

FeFe Feminine says:

@Angela

#noshade

_______________________________________________________

:yes: it does @FeFe , it also say dont braid your hair, dont wear make-up, etc.. but people dont do those either :shrugs: But I am not going in the Bible Class today :kona:

SANDRA says:

_____
      If you believe this, why do you advocate the sterilization of hood rats? Aren’t they contributing to our species? :coffee:

:popcorn: CHEST GAME.. YSO CHECK MATE.. :popcorn:

@Fe Fe

:kiss:

:hug:

Hello how are you

CC

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

______________________________________________________

chle you betta say that, Its a whole lot more to the bible than John 3:16 :coffee:

Hershey says:

Dear Redeemed,

I know you are somewhere preparing your e-sermon to heathens, whores, trollups and tramps. However, this post would serve as great avenue for you to come in and preach on the only subject you seem to font about. The twelve tribes of Judea. So if you’re not too terribly busy, come on in, we need something to deflect us from the way Sandra outted this Pastor, and how it’s all President Obama’s fault :coffee:

Hershey says:

Dear Redeemed,

:waves: @Fefe

@Naija :yes:

gypsyeyes says:

Self hatred is mofo!!! :coffee:

Iheart says:

@Fe, I luvs me some Rondo too :yes: He was playin his ass off last night man :clap: Them cheatin ass refs caused them to loose :mad:

mia2bmore says:

________________________________

:cosign:

YSoSrs says:

If EVERYTHING is a sin then NOTHING is a sin.

Going through the Bible and picking and choosing which sins you want to be against is the ultimate hypocrisy imo. :coffee:

Iheart says:

@Fe, I luvs me some Rondo too He was playin his ass off last night man Them cheatin ass refs caused them to loose
      ____________________________________________

you cant blame the refs

Them old ass Celtics aint gonna win

gypsyeyes says:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

______________________________________________________

chle you betta say that, Its a whole lot more to the bible than John 3:16

____________________________________________
      A-Menzth-my best gay church voice!

Carrington says:

– – – – – – – – – – –
      But (I may be wrong on the passage, but not the book) James 5:20 says that he who converts a sinner from the err of his ways shall save a soul from death and hide a multitude of sins.

The bible says CORRECTION is not judgement.

Hershey says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SANDRA SO I GUESS U WONT EVER MARRY.. OR HAVE KIDS.. OR FOUND THAT PERSON THAT U LOVE AND WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF UR LIFE WITH SINCE U ARE A LESBIAN AND U DONT AGREE WITH ANY OF THIS U KNOW PER THE BIBLE.. SO IF U FIND THAT PERSON WILL THAT CHANGE UR MIND
      __________________________________________________

Ummm no and no…and no…and no, and absolutely not

HERSHEY MISERY LOVES FUKN COMPANY :coffee:

@Throb

Watch the shyt talkin’ about my Celtics! :mad:

I :heart: Rondo and Ray….

CC

@GYPSY

Ain’t it though! :coffee:

I GO, is that you in your gravi?? :ha:

Gigi26 says:

I don’t believe in Gay Marriage and I will stand by it till the day I die. Why? Cuz I JUST DON’T and that is for me to live with. Do I hate homosexuals? Hell no! I just go by what the book told me and that is MAN and WOMAN. I feel a certain way about it and I respect others feelings that are opposite to mine.

So me not being married and fukking, or being a single mother, or lying and cheating has no bearing or validity on what I believe or have an opinion on. We ALL fall short. The Good book is all about interpretation cuz didn’t the Slave masters use that same book to validate why Slavery was a good thing?

:tea:

AWESOME says:

@Naija :hi:
      The same way yt unwed parents are still mothers and fathers while we are babydaddies and babymommas. Folks above touched on the demonizing of anything black and “they” love to take phrases and terms that we use tongue in cheek and turn them into derogatory terms. Shyt, the’ve turned black people and nigg.ers into urban and thugs so they can get away with lightweight racism in everyday media.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

IGO SIR WTF IS THAT IN UR GRAVI.. LOOKS ANGRY AND READY TO ESSPLODE!

NaijaGal says:

@Carrington it becomes judgment when you focus on only one thing…where’s this correction for all the people out there fornicating…the same people that sit there and focus on homosexuality are taking their 13/14 year old daughters to get abortions…go to the strip clubs to get those girls off the polls, correct that ish…not sure how telling someone they’re going to hell for loving the same sex is correction

Carrington says:

At the end of the day, this topic will go on, and on, and on…

One question that will forever be on the minds of “the people” gay, straight, and a hint of curious is, “What’s in the chicken wraps!?!?!?!”

Iheart says:

Stop calling them old dammit :shotsfired: they are still a good team :karate:

Usual Suspect says:

:waves: Morning Erryboddti – Iheart, gypsyeyes,Bibi, Hershey :hug:, Creamy

Igo
      Lakerchic,

Yso
      FeFe (hey bew)

NaijaGal :kiss:, LaTech, BNatural,

Carrington (Give a warning today, cause between you and Kdub, my keyboard is almost ruined)

Ms. Everything
      WUT
      Ms. Fashion
      Jeanie

Ms. Sandra

Bren Bren – I almost fell out my chair, you are a COMPLETE NUT :heart: it

@Fe Fe

Ill watch it…but you do know them jokers are OLD
      and they not about to win a damn thing.

But I like Larry Bird and KG though

CC

:rofl: @CArrington and them damn chicken wraps :lol:

NaijaGal says:

Awesome :hi: yup you’re absolutely right and it’s just downright sad

:waves: @Usual

Carrington says:

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
      I agree with you 100% – you get no arguments from me. I’m an equal opportunity blaster. Everybody gets it equally in my house.

@Carrington

Stop talkin’ ’bout chicken wraps! :mad:

I’s hongry! :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

GIGI- I respect that to the fullest I just hate it when people judge that is all I’m trying to point out. :hugs:

Awesome-But who started calling us babymama abd babydaddy. WE did so what do you think they are gonna call us. The same way ppl refer to themselves as NIGGA. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander right?

NaijaGal says:

And I come from a country that’s not just made up of Christians so in no way am I saying Christianity is the only way but if you’re calling yourself a Christian then follow the teachings of Jesus Christ who hung around whores and thieves and NEVER JUDGED…

Usual :happy: my luv :kiss:

:hugs: @cali

@Iheart

Yeah I get SICK of folks calling them old! They are an awesome team! …now if they would just keep Paul Pierce fouling ass OUT of the game in the 4th quarter we might get somewhere! :rofl:

Ms. Everything says:

@Carrington I agree that the church’s membership is gonna go up but I also understand people leaving the church if the pastor is going against what is specifically said in the bible as well. There are churches all over the country right now not following the Word and that’s what’s wrong with the church. It’s one thing to be accepting and love everyone regardless of background, personal choices, etc (love the sinner but hate the sin). The Bible says to do that (which many people like to overlook but that’s another discussion). It’s wrong for a pastor to lead his flock in an opposite direction than the Word that the church is based on and that goes for more than just gay marriage. I would have left the church as well

@Carrington no the question is what are 3 cheeses

Mother Jefferson says:

I GO, is that you in your gravi??
      __________________________________

OH you havent heard the story

Well this is a guy that wanted to look like the hulk
      so he painted his body…BUT instead of using Body paint
      This REAL MAN OF GENIUS used industrial-strength paint the kind thats used to paint ballistic missiles and nuclear submarines… Took this Dumbass 24 Hours to get this damn paint off.

Hershey says:

Hey Usual :waves:

@ Laker :yes: indeed. Sandra betta get her some love in her life and stop waiting on Riri and Beyonce, that ain’t gone eva happen for her

@Throb

Keep it up and we gonna :duel: :wink:

CC

Gigi26 says:

Wait Awesome…

Didn’t BLACK PEOPLE come up with the terms “Baby Daddy and Baby Momma/Mama?”

Hell there’s a song called “That’s just my Baby Daddy.” By BLACK PEOPLE.

We can’t blame everything on the white man :tea:

@YGO

Are you thinking of doing what that guy in your Gravi did? I might volunteer to come help you scrub it off. Might. :coffee:

PERFECTO says:

“Hey perfecto, is it possible to get a lady to come back to wanting a man after she crosses over”? Yes possible, not so easy, but yet simple, learn to eat that snatch like a women is a start……..
      Thirsty thursday good mourning bishes!!!!!

gypsyeyes says:

@Carrington-Avery(5 yr old) Got in trouble this morning for putting toothpaste all over her sister. She didn’t want to get popped so that heffa put her hands on her hips and said WHAT’S IN A CRISPY CHICKEN WRAP?

She still got that pop tho!

:waves: @CALI

Iheart says:

Stop calling them old dammit they are still a good team
      _________________________________________________

you right they are still a good team…

Still gonna lose though

Iheart says:

:offtopic: I hate this blog and everything it stands for :cuss:
      So I’m hooking the hubby up with some good ole messy :blow: and as I feel my spit running on my hand, the term “slopy top” pops in my head and I almost busted out laughing and damn near choked trying not to laugh. :cuss: I PROMISE I HATE ALL YOU MUHFUKKAS :rofl: :kona:

gypsyeyes says:

She still got that pop tho
      _________________________________________
      :rofl: :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

:hugs: Gypsy I gotcha :yes:

I might volunteer to come help you scrub it off.
      _________
      AWwww shat!!! :dance:

Is YSo flirting?????????? :rofl:

:waves: @Yso

@YGO

__________________________________________________

Nope…. I was once told

Wise Men know their limitations

iheart :dead: & :rofl: you nasssssssssssssy

Usual Suspect says:

Sandra – Does this every other hour :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Wait Awesome…

Didn’t BLACK PEOPLE come up with the terms “Baby Daddy and Baby Momma/Mama?”

Hell there’s a song called “That’s just my Baby Daddy.” By BLACK PEOPLE.

We can’t blame everything on the white man
      ______________________________________________________

I HATE THAT TERM WITH A PASSION

It has some much negativity behind it….

@YGO
      __________________________________________________
      Nope…. I was once told
      Wise Men know their limitations
      ______________________________________________
      @Igo

U slippin on ur pimpin sir. :tea:

Ms. Everything says:

:waves: @Usual

Gypsy I HATE the terms babymamma and babydaddy and refuse to allow anyone to call me that and will get on the people in my circle who allow themselves to be referred that way :nono: You are a mother and father and the person you had children with is the mother/father of your child… period whether you are married, single, divorced, whatever. Until we start to treat ourselves and refer to ourselves with respect no one else will respect you and to me those terms are the ultimate disrespect to parenthood

@Fe Fe

Okay… Ill leave your Celtics alone

The bums

@FEFE

No I’m not. Not really. What do you find so :rofl: about that though? :coffee:

I HATE THAT TERM WITH A PASSION
      It has some much negativity behind it….

:cosign:

Gigi26 says:

I HATE THAT TERM WITH A PASSION

It has some much negativity behind it….
      ____________________________________

:yes: it does but hey, we created it :shrugs:

mia2bmore says:

Rondo played his ass off last night!!

__________________________

The refs weren’t paid. They swallowed their whistle more than a few times when Heat players were getting hammered! In the end it was a good game and the Heat won. Rondo was balling though. Gotta commend him but it just wasn’t enough.

Let’s Go Heat!!!

Carrington says:

gypsyeyes says:

– – – – – – – – –
      *Dead… wakes up, re-reads, gets a visual… RE-dead*

gypsyeyes says:

@Bibi-she gotta go cause she ****ed her head to the side when she said it and started singing the commercial. We gotta stay off of utube!

@MsE :cosign: #137

@Throb

:huh:

Keep it kewt!

CC

PERFECTO says:

Right back at you FeFelicious!!!!!!

@YGO
      __________________________________________________
      Nope…. I was once told
      Wise Men know their limitations
      ______________________________________________
      @Igo

U slippin on ur pimpin sir.
      _________________________________

Well good morning to you too Bibi

Nah until I cant grasp where YSO is coming from I will keep my distance
      The Rubix cube that is YSO is not to be taken lightly.

@YSo

Because I don’t think I’ve EVER seen you flirt on this here blog…so it seemed a bit out of character…that’s why I was laughing…

On another note I was laughing my ass off in the shower this morning thinking about your tweets last night too! :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

___________________________

:lol: okay fine you win dammit!

I miss the days when the NBA was more physical and they weren’t so whistle happy :yes: Makes for a great game of ball. It was a good game yesterday but they need to be consistent in the shooting and Rondo was the only one that was last night.

@Gypsy

She sounds too cute! :lol:

@Fe FE

Okay

Ill be good

CC

Hey Cali

Hi Laker and Naija

how you ladies doing today

Ms.Fashion says:

^^^^^
      This and

vvvvvv

The bible says CORRECTION is not judgement.

Take Heed People!!! Just because someone is against same sex marriage doesn’t mean they are against that person. At the end of the day, you will be on that line for what choices you made and causes you stood for. Tell JESUS your reasonings for your choices. I can’t put you in heaven or hell.

But as for me and my house….. :coffee:

Anna says:

Mother Jefferson says:

I GO, is that you in your gravi??
      __________________________________

OH you havent heard the story

Well this is a guy that wanted to look like the hulk
      so he painted his body…BUT instead of using Body paint

~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: Ppl are stupid. There will soon be a new reality show called”Redneck Island”. Why did they use Duct Tape to get the hair off dudes back?

gypsyeyes says:

But that is what I sometimes loathe about our people! How are you gonna fight for the respect that you don’t want to even give your own self? It’s how you carry yourself. I will never consider myself a babymama I’m a MOTHER and that’s what I will always be considered as. Eff what they say in the streets.

:waves: @Fayla

@Igo

:shrugs: Alrighty then!

141 Gigi26 says:

I HATE THAT TERM WITH A PASSION

It has some much negativity behind it….
      ____________________________________

it does but hey, we created it
      ___________________________________

Right you are

Usual Suspect says:

:waves: @ Fayla :happy:

IGo :hi:
      I’m sleepy, very sleepy…how you be

gypsyeyes says:

Fefe- I was singing Home like i was on broadway. I hate YSO!!!

Naija

Im good and well rested thanks

@YGO

You guys on this blog are killing me. What is so damn mysterious and insolvable about me? :lol:

@FEFE

I usually don’t have anyone worthy of flirting with. I’m not good at that anyway. I’m still on playground sht. I’ll kick you in the shin or knock you in the dirt to show that I like you. :lol:

Sooo…You enjoyed my tweets on The Wiz? :grin:

AWESOME says:

Yeah, we created the term and alot of other dumb ass phrases, but they infuse it with vitriol when they use it. Some things just ain’t for everyone. Ex: I can get into an argument with my brother, maybe even call him a bytch and go to blows with him, YOU CAN’T. You’ll get jumped by both of us. Hope that makes sense. :shrug:

mia2bmore says:

@ Gigi a lot of stuff they need to let pass. Some players if you breathe on them the refs call a foul and thats ridiculous. Plus all that whistle blowing prolongs the game and some folks have to get up in the morning to go to work!

:rofl: Burn :rofl:

insolvable = UNsolvable

Y’all know what I meant. :coffee:

@IGo :-P
      fcuk you and your rest nigguh *was that too harsh*

GAGIRL87 says:

I will NOT judge anybody b/c we all sin but I will say I wouldn’t attend a church with a gay pastor. I have so much I wanna say but, I’ll keep my opinions to myself on this one doe :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

GAGIRL87 says:

:waves:

You don’t have to say it. We Leo’s I know what you thinking. :lol:

@IGo
      fcuk you and your rest nigguh *was that too harsh*

____________________________________

okay

@YGO

_________________________________

ISO

I cant call it but to me its like a Rubix cube
      just when you got the blue all lined up the yellow is every where.
      So I just stand back pay attention and let you be

GAGIRL87 says:

173

Ms.Fashion says:

GAGIRL87 says:

You don’t have to say it. We Leo’s I know what you thinking.
      __________________________________________________________________

Hey bew I’m glad I’m NOT alone :no: :hug:

Atypical says:

Co mothfuggin sign @ whoever sais “selective Christans” with their “selective classification” of sins. The Bible also says that you’re not supposed to eat shellfish,doesn’t stop you from eating “endless shrimp” and I’m sure evreybody who’s cosigning w Samdra was a virgin on their wedding night… Sin is sin. Point.Blank.Period. I believe in equal rights for everyone…. Not just straight people… :coffee:

@YGO

Hm…That’s a lot of pressure on little ole me. Like I told Brenden, y’all are probably gonna end up disappointed. But I’ll play along until it no longer amuses me to do so. :coffee:

Phrozen1der says:

Wants to know where the hell Friday is and that that ninja needs to understand that my food is now free since he is LATE!!!! :yes:

Phrozen1der says:

#172 I think I understand what you mean :lol:

Ms.Fashion says:

Phro you crazy!!! :lol:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Beastiality is next equal opportunity for everyone I guess..

DeevaC says:

@gigi26 would you vote against gay marriage? If so, would you back making divorce illegal? Having children out of wedlock? Premarital sex? The issue is, it comes off as being hypocritical when people don’t want to enforce other sins in the bible that CANNOT be interpreted in any other way.

Anyway, I agree with whomever said people don’t leave churches when the pastor has an affair, announces he is leaving his wife, or is having a child out of wedlock with either his girlfriend (if he is unmarried) or his mistress.

Black people should be more concerned with raising their sons to be great fathers and husbands. And raising their daughters to not believe “I’m strong I can do it all by myself”, raise them to respect their bodies, and know their partner before they create a life with them.

@sandra Being fruitful is for those who are married, which is why some people don’t use any form of birth control which includes knowing when you are ovulating to prevent having sex.