Major Developments in the Child Custody Case of Raymond vs Raymond

According to my spy down at the Fulton County courthouse, there were major developments on Day 2 of the custody hearing between Usher Raymond and his ex-wife Tameka Foster. Usher is battling Tameka for custody of their sons, Usher Raymond V, 5, and Naviyd Ely Raymond, 3.

Usher believes Tameka is an unfit mother and he is asking for full custody of his sons. Usher and Tameka currently share joint custody of the boys. Yesterday, the judge ordered both Usher and Tameka to hash out an agreement behind closed doors. But the two parties could not come to an agreement that suited them.

According to my spy, a court appointed Psychologist was called to give testimony about whether Tameka Raymond was mentally stable to keep custody of her two son’s, however Usher’s attorney filed a motion to exclude media during the testimony of the doctor, citing details of a sensitive nature that would not be in the best interest of the children if the details were made public.

We can only speculate as to what that means. Obviously, Usher is worried about Tameka spilling the beans about something personal pertaining to Usher.

My source adds that Tameka Raymond’s attorney objected to the motion to exclude the media from hearing the doctor’s testimony because she felt that there was already negative things presented to the court that portrayed Tameka in a bad light while the media was present. She complained that when it was time for the real facts to be presented by the expert witness, Usher doesn’t want the media present to hear.

Tameka’s attorney was overruled and the media was barred from the courtroom.

Following the private testimony by the psychologist, a court-appointed guardian was called to the witness stand to give testimony describing the interactions he observed between the two boys and their parents.

During the testimony of this particular witness, it was revealed that Tameka hired (and fired) 11 nannies for the boys since 2011, and Usher believes that shows signs of instability.

When Usher’s attorney asked the guardian for his recommendation as to who should have custody of the kids, the guardian recommended that Usher be awarded full custody, and Tameka Foster should be given visitation rights.

Tomorrow, Tameka’s attorney will have an opportunity to cross examine the court-appointed guardian. The testimony is expected to be vigorous.

Stay tuned…

101 Responses to “Major Developments in the Child Custody Case of Raymond vs Raymond”

Ididntreallymeanit says:

I hope they work this out without the judge making the decision

69 says:

I may no longer be a fan of his, and I definitely don’t like her but I’m defending them both for the moment. I don’t like it when two parents have to fight for their children and the whole world knows every aspect of the case. This is a personal matter and I wish this country would start enacting laws to prevent this type of stuff from going public. Whatever the decision, I hope it is in the best interest of the children, and NOT for either one of their reputations. :no:

ELove says:

I DON’T have a F-ing CLUE If Tameka is an Unfit Mother But Firing NANNIES (Strangers to help care For Your Children…) isn’t AN ACCURATE Indicator for determining SUCH A FACT Though :nono:

But I DO KNOW That Usher Raymond is BYTCH-MADE Though (WORD!!!) :coffee:

EB says:

Man this is messy. I can’t even eat popcorn because kids are involved. I just hope everything works out. I hope the right person gets sole custody.

Awwww now let me pull up a seat :popcorn:

Flawless says:

So sad

I do not get that mother vibe from this chick and I usually be on point with my vibes, although I could be wrong. But ashid :tea: , I am not getting that good of a vibe from ole Usher boy either, but to me he seems like he would be the better parent. :nono: I never trust goldiggers Period :no: :pigsfly: night night!

ItsIce says:

Looks like Tameka was looking for a payout and usher said heyulllll nawww… I hope these kids come out okay in the end… this just isn’t fair to them :no:

Ms. Everything says:

By the time the kids are 5 and 3 you should know if the parent is truly unfit to raise them and if not than you have hard core proof and handle things completely different. He’s saying all this in request to her original court filing. If he really had a problem with her parenting, why did it take her going to court for him to bring it up? I’m sorry Usher but I call bull**** on everything you say at this point. And those court “experts” can be bought for cheap. I know someone who’s ex isn’t rich and famous who has an expert on his side that goes against her at every court hearing despite the files upon files of records she has against her ex, the police reports, the witnesses who have seen the man act out and her child speaking out against him and the guardian for the child still sides with the father. She had to request a new guardian from the court because the one assigned was so biased. I will say that I don’t think they should have ever gotten married in the first place but unlike alot of people I place the blame at his feet not at hers

Down_Bottom says:

ELove says:

But I DO KNOW That Usher Raymond is BYTCH-MADE Though (WORD!!!)
    ______________________________________________________________
    Dang @ Usher being bytch-made! :hahaha: On a serious note, I really hate when matters like this are played out publicly….its really sad that the kids have to witness! I hope things are resolved in an adult manner

Ms. Everything says:

Oh and :cosign: Elove, I can’t stand Usher, his music is cool but the image of him that is portrayed makes me wanna :hurl:

Down_Bottom says:

@Ms.Everything,

I see what you are saying, I try not to put blame on either him or Tameka because we really do not know but I will say more often the not, the blame usually are on both parties or they each probably played a part in the demise of the relationship. But again, this is so sad because at the end of the day, the kids are the ones suffering and affected the most.

Ms. Everything says:

@Down, I agree that it was probably both of their faults but I blame him for the way it ended, with him divorcing her right before the album, naming it Raymond v Raymond and all that foolishness. That was wrong, I believed he loved her and she loved him but he loved his career more and when he realized that he lost fans he dropped her like a hooker’s draws and then used it to sell records which is where he lost all my respect. I won’t lie and say I didn’t buy his album cause I did and it was good :lol: but I can’t respect him for the way he did that

Down_Bottom says:

@Ms.Everything I got ya! I agree! I was bumping that song “Papers” as if my ass was getting a divorce! :rofl:

rozb says:

If Usher could write a whole damn song about his divorce, then why can’t Tameka have the media observe? Seems to me the only time some of these men want privacy is when their dirt would jack up their public persona.

LittleBigMouth says:

well, if she’s mentally unstable, he must be too as he did marry and had not one but two kids with her so i’m not buying that he’s just completely sane. Asking for full custody is harsh, i don’t think the kids are in danger, they never appeared that way in photos to me, so this is a bit much Usher :coffee:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Usher believes Maneka is unfit, but you made two babies with her, BOY BYE, I get so tired of yall men always wanna lay but dont wanna pay, some folks are so stupid ( GROWN Azz ADULTS CNAT EVEN MAKE GROWN FOLKS DECISION) I thank GOD I have a gift Discernment,
    so you just now noticing she unfit but she had 3 kids b4 you got with her, USHER go sit you AZZ down. :rolleyes: I didnt even want to read the rest of the story

USHER AND TOMEKA WORK THAT MESS OUT, :smack:

BoogieNites says:

“..Obviously, Usher is worried about Tameka spilling the beans about something personal pertaining to Usher.”

OR she could be bipolar :shrug:

hell_on_heels says:

This is EXTREMELY sad!!! My heart goes for the children. But correct me if I’m wrong…but didn’t the ex Mrs. Raymond have three sons prior to her and Usher’s “union”? Did he (Usher) see signs back then of her being “unfit”? They BOTH need to grow up and stop acting as if they’re 3 and 5 years old (my goodness). Yes, I am a “Usher Baby” fan….but I mean come on son….I also agree that this matter should be PRIVATE. Hopefully a resolution is on the horizon much sooner than later.

BoogieNites says:

and that suit, Ursh. REALLY??! very a la nino brown. :shotsfired:

lovezoe says:

So sad people can’t put aside their differences for the children. I bet if both patents lost custody and kids were given to families who can’t procreate, they would straighten up.

Vanguard Reese says:

My uncle and his soon to be ex wife are going through a really nasty custody battle. My uncle just gained full custody but now my soon to be former aunt is filing for emergency spousal support. Divorces and the such are just nasty.

NaijaGal says:

Morning folks :hi:
    lovezoe, Vanguard
    :hug:

Hopefully the court will not be swayed by celebrity or non-celebrity and will do what is in the best interest of the children…

lovezoe says:

Reese, Naja :hugs:

GAGIRL87 says:

:whistle:

I can’t, get to work on time, can’t believe the words to her I just said
    But who the hell argue n fight like dogs at 6 in the morning? (in the mornin)
    I know its gonna’ be some more **** tonight mm oooh
    Our pastor’s callin, tellin me I done went too far in
    I’m seen around town and my friends can’t recognize me,
    cause I took a chance on love (love), it’s like (like), I’m dyin (ooh dyin)

For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world
    ‘Cause you were my girl, girl, girl
    I done damn near lost my mama, I done been through so much drama
    I done turned into the man that I never thought I’d be.

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Morning Yall.. Is it Friday yet :yawn:

:lol: @ GAGirl

bashword says:

Payday tomorrow and I GOT THE JOB *diddy bops*

I don’t understand how 2 people can’t come to an agreement, without things getting ugly. It has to be something going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about. Hope the kids turn out okay after this fiasco.

bashword says:

Oh yeah and Good Morning homies

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Wut this is the FIRST song that popped in my head when I read this article :lol:

Bootcampgirl says:

:waves: Mornin’ ladies and gents
    @Bash- good deal with the job. I am currently in the market myself.
    On topic-I guess their about to reach their “Climax”

NaijaGal says:

@bash Congrats :party:

Bootcampgirl says:

Please, somebody tell me that they watched Love Addiction last night. The entire show I was like :huh: is this ninja serious???

lovezoe says:

Boot- I watched. That N-word (he is the epitome of that word) was something. Did you get the :homo: vibe from him and his friends?

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Bootcamp it came on TV ONE right????

:offtopic: Anybody been watching Mary Mary show???? I like it :coffee:

Bootcampgirl says:

@lovezoe-no, I didn’t get the homo vibe from him and his smaller boy, but the bigger one, I got a little something. Even they were at the intervention like, is he serious?? The only thing that I am upset about is the he broke up with her and by the way she was talking, it seems like if he decided to come back, she would be all in…

NaijaGal says:

@Boot I refuse to watch that bootleg show after seeing the first episode last week…she knows who she’s with so there is no sympathy on my end…@lovezoe he’s just a nigguh trying to show out and she’s a damn fool for continuing to deal with him

@GaGirl I really like the show, it’s getting them back on my good side…I side-eye their sister the stylist though, not a fan

Bootcampgirl says:

@Gagirl- Yes, TV ONE
    @lovezoe-I guess the repeat came on after that. That boy had me dying laughing at him :wail: over that pill head…

lovezoe says:

Boot- he was pathetic. His friends felt real stupid in that room. She fixed fat boy some food and he had the nerve not to eat it. We’re any of those five kids with him? He has conditioned her to believe she can’t do better.

lovezoe says:

Some people on Twitterbeliebe they actors and the show fake.

Bootcampgirl says:

@Naija-agreed, last night was my first time watching it. He was just blatanly wrong and just a poor excuse for a man. I hope she gets a chance to look at the tape because he played her for a straight fool. The mere fact that he had a child in the beginning would have been a clue for me to hit the road..

GAGIRL87 says:

NaijaGal how did you feel about them doing the stripper thing and learning the moves??? Tina wasn’t hearing it lol

Did you watch the Bad Girls Club Renuion?

bashword says:

Thanks ladies!

Bootcampgirl says:

And I agree, she was a fool becuase she knew everything he was doing and still paying his way in life, fluck that..

GAGIRL87 says:

lovezoe says:

Some people on Twitterbeliebe they actors and the show fake.
    _____________________________________________________________

I didn’t watch the show but from the clips I saw I thought they were actors too, sorta like when BET did “Hell Date” :shrugs:

Bootcampgirl says:

No, none of those were his. Speaking of dead wrong, he was just ignorant for saying he did not want to have a baby with her becuase he didn’t want the baby to have Lupus. I’m all for having a healthy baby and being concerned but at least let her know…coward. I was so hot with his azz last night, I wanted to slap his azz my damn self and he wasn’t even my man…bastard…

NaijaGal says:

@GaGirl I thought the stripping thing was for fun…Tina can be so extra some times…it’s not like they were asking you to go to amateur night to show off your moves…girl I watched part of the reunion and when that girl high kicked Elease in the stomach I swear my soul wanted to leave me :hahaha: #SayNoToViolenceButThatIshWasFunny

lovezoe says:

GA- That’s exactly what someone said!

NaijaGal says:

@lovezoe it would make sense for the show to be fake especially with the first episode they showed…that boy didn’t even look like he was into women and wanted to still suckle his mom

morning lovelies! :waves:

NaijaGal says:

@FeFe :waves: who him in your gravi, him looks familiar

GAGIRL87 says:

NaijaGal says:

@GaGirl I thought the stripping thing was for fun…Tina can be so extra some times…it’s not like they were asking you to go to amateur night to show off your moves…girl I watched part of the reunion and when that girl high kicked Elease in the stomach I swear my soul wanted to leave me #SayNoToViolenceButThatIshWasFunny

_____________________________________________________________

That daymn Camilla is a BEAST I like her she straight Long Beach :lol:

Erica was zip lip the whole show, but in the house she always hollering “You ain’t bout this life” scary azz :rolleyes:

lovezoe says:

FeFe- :waves:

Anna says:

bashword says:

Payday tomorrow and I GOT THE JOB *diddy bops*

~~~~~
    :wave: @ everyone. Congrats w/the new job. Why can’t they continue to share custody? They were married, they have dirt on each other, they neither would want anyone to know.

Anna says:

that*

:hugs: @Naija

That’s Marc Lamont Hill….he turns me on with his brain…every time he talks it’s like :hump: He’s a Columbia University Professor and he also corresponds on CNN and Fox News….

:waves: @GAGIRL, Bootcamp, lovezoe, Anna

Usher’s looking very nice in these pics :coffee:

GM SR & Fam :cheer:

GAGIRL87 says:

FeFe that pic in the pink was hot boo :thumbsup:

@GAGIRL

Thanks hon!

Congrats Bash! :yahoo:

NAIJA! :kiss: u Cocoa Goddess u! ur pkg ships today :cheer:

Fefe!! :love: hey luv!

lovezoe says:

Oh I LOVE Marc Lamont Hill, he is so eloquent. I love the way he go toe to toe with douche Bill O Rielly

GAGuhl :hug: who dat cute lil dumplin in ur avi?
    Anna! :waves: GM I hope all is well with u & urs
    ZOEZOE! :dance: whatchu know no good? how’s the bambino?

lovezoe says:

_______

Girl I’m telling you Marc is the only reason I WATCH Bill O’Reilly….he ALWAYS holds his own and knows his shyt!

lovezoe says:

Fay- What it what it do boo? He is well! Getting huge, so different from my other two. Calm and easy

NaijaGal says:

@FeFe yes LAWD nothing like an intelligent man *faints*

FAYLA :yahoo: can’t wait my sun- :kiss: ed beauty

@GAGirl yes erica gets on my nerves getting bold when she’s in the house with her husband :rollseyes: you catch how they said they were virgins until marriage but something tells me goo-goo has been around, she’s got the attitude of a woman that’s been fcuking

gypsyeyes says:

Congrats @Bash. My mini Gyypsy is 5 today. :party:

Last night she told me that she was glad that I chose her to be my daughter :wail:

The mini gypsies had a photo shoot this morning at 7:30. I’m tired!

yall heard about that super model chic evangelista (sp) asking for $50,000 a month for CS tho? :coffee:

AWESOME says:

__________________________________
    11 of them in one year though? The courts (if they’re looking in the best interest of the children) are looking for who provides consistency and stability in the children’s lives. Assuming she made the choice to hire them and then changed her mind so often reeks of instability imo. I don’t know the innards of their entire situation though.

GYP! :yahoo: u know they gotta get ‘em early b4 they get all disheveled during the day :lol: i hope they come out well :hug:

ZOE awww! him a chunky baby huh? i luv the chunkies! :heart:

FeFe that dude in yo gravi NICE tho :coffee:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Sandra Rose, you said ur spy at fulton county courthouse, so ima take it as she get paid to feed you info, sooo why you want u do business with creamy, its nothing personal is business hit me up, so we can discuss it. :coffee:

AWESOME says:

__________________________________

^^^^^
    THIS :coffee:

y u don’t lub me no tho? :(

Down_Bottom says:

FeFe Feminine says:

@Naija
    That’s Marc Lamont Hill….he turns me on with his brain…every time he talks it’s like He’s a Columbia University Professor and he also corresponds on CNN and Fox News….
    ******************************
    NaijaGal says:

@FeFe yes LAWD nothing like an intelligent man *faints*
    *****************************
    I so agree…that’s why Obama is such a turn on! I didn’t know Marc was a professor at Columbia though!

Good morning EVERYONE! :waves: :tea:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

@Fayla :hug: and a whipfinity snuggle.

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

______________________________________________________________

:shrugs: ima go out on a limb here, but ummm what do maneka do that she need a nanny, :coffee: really a serious question

@Fayla

:yes: I know…and just listening to him talk and debate his points has me wringing out the panties… :coffee:

:waves: @AWESOME, gypsey, Creamy, Down_Bottom, Wut

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:popcorn: i can get a pass along the message for u! :D heyyy Creamy! :waves: <—confidentiality agreement

DownBottom! :buttshake: <—that's what ur name makes me wanna do

Carrington says:

I’m going to have to roll with Tameka on the issue about the media being present…

I agree that if he’s able to put out the information about HER that he wants, which obviously taints public view about who she is as a person, and as a mother – why does he get to limit the media’s coverage of the case when she has some $hit to say about him?

Why would the judge allow Usher’s attorney’s to put a spin on the case as it benefits HIM… unless there is something detrimental to usher that could affect his career/lifestyle that’s expected to come up…

There is more to this… and I need to know what.

Sandra, let’s hold hands *Wonder Twin Powers… ACTIVATE!!* “form of… two messy mf’s who need to know what’s really goin’ on!”

Down_Bottom says:

:waves: @Fayla,

I checked out some of your youtube vids per @lashellebelle, and all I have to say is WOW! You have such a pretty voice and your vocal control is crazy! :bow: I see you are just full of TALENT! :biggrin:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Real Talk women need to get back to raising their own chirrens, I dont care what kind limelight you in. no money can replace your time. teaching your kids the principal of life, and then they gt older you say i dont know where they get that from, ummmmm maybe its the 35 folks you got raising your seeds :coffee:

Down_Bottom says:

:whistle:
    Drop down and get your eagle on, girl (flap your wings)
    Drop down and get your eagle on, girl (flap your wings)
    Hell naw, ain’t leavin’ me alone, girl (flap your wings)
    Drop down and get your eagle on, girl (flap your wings)
    Drop down and get your eagle on, girl (flap your wings)
    Drop down and get your eagle on, girl (flap your wings)
    Hell naw, ain’t leavin’ me alone, girl (flap your wings)
    Drop down and get your eagle on, girl
    She’s got that sweat drippin’ all over her body
    [Girl] Do you like that sweat drippin’ all over my body?
    Yea, I like that
    That sweat drippin’ all over your body
    [Girl] You like that sweat drippin’ all over my body

FeFe speaking of wringing out pannies, did u hear abt this BS about Pres. Obama’s “1st love” coming out the woodworks with her diary of their affair? did i mention she’s yt? no? she is. not that EYE care, but u KNOW how some of the yt voting population do right? :obama: :coffee:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:yahoo: Fayla, Fe, Gyps , Wut, awesom, naiji, lovezoe, all that i miss :waves:

gypsyeyes says:

Fay-They were all whipped up but the older gyp had the peppermint in her room on her dresser when I got up this morning. This is gonna be trouble and then she was all blasting epiphany this morning on the laptop and i look in there and it was you. She is so busy. She loves your voice and so do I. You are truly blessed and a blessing.

Down_Bottom says:

@Creamy, :rofl: @Maneka! Good morning!

@Fayla

Naw girl I ain’t heard about that dumb shyt…but I’m not SURPRISED at what the right wing machine can pull out during election year… :coffee: :obama:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

GM Down :shrugs: Did I write maneka, oh :coffee: I meant toe-meka

Down_Bottom says:

I heard about the former-lover of OB <…my nickname for him. If this is ALL they can try to come up with for a distraction, I say, he doesn't have much to worry about then!

:obama:

Down_Bottom says:

:waves: @Fayla,

:ashamed: Awww!!! thank u sugah, u know how to make a gyal feel spechul :love:

AWESOME! :love: how’ve u been?
    WUT :yahoo: what it dew bew?

free says:

the only person i feel sorry for his mama raymond, smh. fellas, listen to your mamas….

free says:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says: ima go out on a limb here, but ummm what do maneka do that she need a nanny, :coffee: really a serious question

***********************

exactly. who took/takes care of them other hundred that she has? 11 nannies in a year? those poor kids….

AWESOME says:

@Creamy I agree. You always hear about deadbeat fathers but in my fam there are several females that have sisters/grandmas/cousins raising their kids. No one says anything about them though. :think: I always wonder why rich dudes let the kids go with the mom if they’re gonna be raised by nannies. Couldn’t they just get em and do the same thing?

Down_Bottom says:

@free, I use to think his mom was being too interfering..but idk, maybe she saw something that he didn’t see?

To EVERYONE: Is this the blog that reported that Tameka use to boost clothing or something??? :think:

gypsyeyes says:

:lol: & :crying: GYP u guys r a blessing to ME. i really cant thank u enuff. truly! :hug:

my Grandmother, God rest her soul had a saying that it was good to be loved. i truly know what she meant. i FEEL the love! :love: TY!!!

Daisy says:

I LOVE Mary Marys show but I have always been a fan of them and their music. Tina was worried abt the fans nailing them to the cross for taking a pole class I think if the cameras were not around she wld have been down.

Wishing the best for Usher/Meeka and the kids :pray:

Down_Bottom says:

Daisy says:

Wishing the best for Usher/Meeka and the kids
    ***************************
    :rofl: @if the cameras weren’t there she would of been down! They are pretty talented women to me but I don’t really listen to their music. Do you think the “take a pole dancing class” thing is overdone now? I hate following trends and it seems everyone does it as if its some revolutionary thing or something?

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Some parents are their children worse nightmare, they cant help who they born to, but its sad , I put my child in daycare once my mom had a fit on me, she real old school. i mean real old school, she went a picked my child up from daycare and brought that baby to my lil job and said this is tyour job :blink: i was like i got to work she said you should have thought about that when you was laying there, so I quit my job and raise my child, but i did have a boyfriend/husband that was able to take care of us, some are not as fortunate tho. oh well my life. :lol:

2bme says:

This is VERY unfortunate, to me I feel Usher has once again allowed a woman to control him (Grace) when it comes to his life. I have a strong suspician she is behind this. I also noted that Tameka is taking “time off” of Twitter, someone must’ve told her she spent more time on social networking than a job. Too much idle time, doesn’t look good to the courts

2bme says:

Good morning hun! Thanks for stopping by every blue moon. :yes: The courts allow social networking messages as evidence in such cases as this one. And I’m sure Usher’s attorney has plenty of Twitter evidence to show the judge. I hope his attorney’s also bring up how Tameka stalks and threatens bloggers. Tameka is her own worst enemy. :no:

Twilight says:

Usher should get full custody for the same reason why her former husband have custody of the children that they have together. Did Tamika Foster forgot that she has other children that this may affect too? Yes a mother should have her children with her, ALL OF THEM! if your gonna fight for 2 fight for all.