Hunky actor Shemar Moore, 42, was spotted sipping champagne on a yacht in Cannes, France on Tuesday. I don’t know if the ghey rumors are true, but I’m sure a few of you ladies wouldn’t mind overlooking his alternate lifestyle for a chance to sip champagne on a yacht in France with him.

Photos: Splash News Online

• bumblebee

I’m having de ja vu.

#imprettysurethatshowyouspellit

• Angela

He’s so played.

• free

:homoswitch:

• YSoSrs

No. But I like his hat. :coffee:

• lovezoe

This dude again… What happened to Michael Ealy?

Morning all my lovely peeps :heart: :wave:

• Usual Suspect

:ido: sip malt liquor in alley with him…. :yes:

Just drinks and talking, he seems like a really nice person to be around.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5lzXMdgD5I Mother Jefferson

:popcorn:

• lady_cn

Eh, I’ll pass. :coffee:

• cheeks8683

Why he ain’t NEVA with a female?????

• Bibi

lady_cn says:

Eh, I’ll pass.

:cosign:

• lady_cn

cheeks8683 says:

Why he ain’t NEVA with a female?????
    ___________________________________

Oh I saw some pics of him last week (allegedly) with a few females…in a club. :coffee:

• Ms. Everything

Shemar ain’t been sexy since before he hosted Soul Train :no: and the braided wig just made it worse :no:

That man is fine :hump: gay or not he is easy on the eyes yes Lord :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5lzXMdgD5I Mother Jefferson

cheeks8683 says:

Why he ain’t NEVA with a female?????
    ————–
    Im wondering why this nicca cant never find his shirt. Maybe he lookin for a new man :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVhlmYtLFDU&feature=youtu.be MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS

Dude you are 40 yrs old! Enough with the saggin pants!
    I’ll pass

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaAd8OuwwPk bnatural

I have NEVER gotten the gay vibe from that man…..

He’s FINE!

• Ms. Everything

And Sandra, I’m not overlooking nobody’s “alternative lifestyle” just to sip champagne on a big boat. I can sip champagne on my couch with a man who isn’t interested in penises :shrugs:

• ItsIce

He’s cute… but not attractive :shrug:

• I Go There

Oh Gawking heffas

Treating mean as objects…what is the world coming too.

• Usual Suspect

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:cosign:

• YSoSrs

@JENIE

I think the best thing about Shemar is his smile. He has a nice body but it does nothing for me. Can’t say why. :think:

• Flawless

he doesn’t do it for me no more :shrugs:

CN!!!!!!!!!

That was someone he bumped into, you know they weren’t together. Wasn’t he swimmin naked in the ocean with another dude

• Ms. Everything

@bnatural I’ve never thought he was gay just grossly immature, conceited and annoying. He seems like the type of guy to spend an entire date talking about himself :shrugs:

Chief Running Scared
    how are you

• YSoSrs

@YGO

Hush. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5lzXMdgD5I Mother Jefferson

I Go There says:

Oh Gawking heffas

Treating mean as objects…what is the world coming too.
    ————-
    So you never treated a woman as an object before :coffee:

• bumblebee

and the braided wig just made it worse

I think that wig may be to shear what that bk commercial is to Mary J and that joke of a song is to Brian Mcknight

• Ms. Everything

Yso I like his hat too btw. I have a hat fetish right now

• Blackswan

He’s okay. Just not my type of dude. He looks like his conversation is on about zero.

Mawning everybody

• bumblebee

*shemar, damn auto correct

• Usual Suspect

My Manners

Mornin Errybody :hug:

• YSoSrs

@MS. E

That’s the vibe I get from him as well. That he’s just waaay to into himself. That would make him hella boring to me, gay or straight. :no:

• BoogieNites

Ms. Everything says:

^^^^^^^^^^^

:preach:

• Ms. Everything

@Bumblebee this man could win an Oscar and people would still only think of that wig. At his 90th bday somebody is gonna bring up that wig. If I were him I would’ve smacked the taste out of Tyler Perry’s mouth for making me wear that wig. 20+ years in the business and his most memorable on screen moment was wearing a braided fuzzy wig for Tyler Perry :no:

• I Go There

Brown hey whats up

@ISO

you know Im right

@Mother Jefferson

Women are the creators of this heavens and earth
    and they should be respected and beautiful being that are full of life and LOVE…

So YES Ive treated them as objects… AND ILL DO IT AGAIN.

• BoogieNites

oh i forgot >>>>>>>>> :yawn:

• bumblebee

• Ms. Everything

Yso yeah I’ve never been into men who think they’re cuter/sexier/smarter/whatever than I am. Especially if they can’t hold a conversation about anything else

• Hershey

Deareast Sandra Ida Mae Rose (with no thorns)

Can you please give us morning wood of a man who’s relevant and isn’t :gay: ? I love’s me a mane with a nice body, but Sheshe isn’t doing anything for me other than making me remember him in that nappy azz braid lace front wig :rofl: Ahem…I digress. Please stop posting about Sheshe because as a woman, I don’t give two shats about his body that some young mane is licking like a popsicle on the regular.

P.S. can you ask him to get match his bottom row of teef with the top? Thanks a bunch!

Signed,

Your friend in Christ

Hershey

• Hershey

Deareast Sandra Ida Mae Rose (with no thorns)

Signed,

Your friend in Christ

Hershey

• Ms. Everything

Igo you ain’t chit for #36 :hahaha:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

OK THE BODY IS NICE BUT WHY HE AINT DOING NOTHING FOR ME?? PURTY ESSMILE THO

• cheeks8683

cheeks8683 says:

Why he ain’t NEVA with a female?????
    ___________________________________

Oh I saw some pics of him last week (allegedly) with a few females…in a club.
    ______________________________________________________

Groups don’t count, them were his homegirls…Prolly helped them pick out their outfits and chit… :coffee:

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up

Saweeet Cheeks!
    You goin to see New Edition?

• I Go There

Ms. Everything says:

Igo you ain’t chit for #36
    _____________________________

These are the ABC’s of me

• YSoSrs

@YGO

No, men are meat and should be treated as such. It’s how The Goddess intended it to be. :yes:

Speaking of, looks like Shemar’s meat is being graded “F” for “Flaming”. Damn shame. :coffee:

I wonder if (while he’s takin it from the back) if his bf has his hands on the F and m of his Freedom tatt/tramp stamp

• Nhere

Nice skin tone, nice body with a unique face.

• cheeks8683

Saweeet Cheeks!
    You goin to see New Edition?
    ___________________________________

Are they coming back?

• I Go There

ISO

Right Right… I know Im in a slaughter house as we speak.

• lady_cn

Is that my lady Brown Suga I see?? :blink: Are my eyes decieving me?

They’re supposed to be at some casino here next month

CN
    Tis me in the flesh!

• lady_cn

:hug: I’ve missed you!

:hug: You’ve been missed as well

• cheeks8683

They’re supposed to be at some casino here next month

CN
    Tis me in the flesh!

__________________________________________________________

I might need to catch them this time, I heard the show last time was great!

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*THROWS TOMATOES*

• GAGIRL87

Ain’t NOTHING sexy about Shemar Moore no ma’am :no:

• KishaMinyonn

What’s the sudden fascination with him? I know back in his Y&R days everyone was talking about him but why now???? :shrug: