Update: Police have contacted the mother of a 1-year-old baby boy who was seen trapped inside a washing machine on a viral YouTube video.

The video was uploaded to YouTube where it garnered millions of hits.

The mother, Sakia David, 24, told NBC10 she left her son, Saimeir Bush, in the care of a babysitter earlier this month.

The babysitter, along with an acquaintance whom Sakia says she did not know, took Saimeir to the Federal Laundromat in Camden a couple of weeks ago.

Sakia told NBC10 had no idea what had happened to her son until she saw the video footage on the evening news. Sakia said she asked the babysitter about the incident but the babysitter denied that was Saimeir in the video.

Sakia said she believes the incident was an accident and that the unidentified male was playing with her son when he put Saimeir in the washer.

All the same, Sakia says she won't use the unidentified baby sitter again.

“Nobody should ever put a child in a washing machine,” said Saimeir’s grandmother Doreen Bey.

The Prosecutor's Office told NBC10 they have spoken with the babysitter and her male acquaintance but no one will be charged.

This post was originally written May 23, 2012 @ 12:04 p.m.

Authorities are asking the public to assist them in finding the man and the child's mother who stood by and watched as he placed the toddler inside the machine.

Police say there appears to be no criminal intent, but they notified child protective services of the case.

The video shows the child, about age 2, peering inside a washer as his parents load clothes into another washer nearby.

The man picked up the boy and placed him inside the machine. He then closed the door, then watched in horror as the door locked and the machine turned on automatically.

The parents, who appear to be foreign, are seen tugging at the door frantically as the child spins inside the machine.

As the parents' terror intensifies, a woman walks over with her kids holding a white towel. A maintenance man approaches and then walks away, doing nothing to help the frightened parents.

Another quick thinking employee unplugged the machine and pulled the child to safety. After the parents determined the child was uninjured, they fled the laundromat.

"I was scared the kid would die," the hero employee told FOX 29 TV affiliate. "When I pulled him out and saw he was alive, I was very happy."

The baby was likely psychologically traumatized, and he will probably have an intense fear of washing machines for the rest of his life.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

yeah, I heard about this on the radio this morning....for shame!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:coffee: OH WELL chit was disturbing - is he mentally challenged CHIT!

• Usual Suspect

Somebody need to put him in the washer then dry him..... Couldn't breathe when I was watching it.....

• GAGIRL87

I saw this on pearlswindow, this just makes my heart ache :crying:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

Woooooooow. Just wow

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Dumb fukks :no: <-----SMH

• Mamacita

Awwww. :(

I'm sure there was no intent to hurt the child tho. Glad the kid is ok. You can see how horrified the parents were. That's scary!

• LuvMySailor

I heard a woman once confess she put her kitten in the dryer and killed it by accident. She dumped a load of clothing in and didnt see the poor creature.
    How in the world you accidently put a child in the dryer is beyond me. But it seems like an honest mistake.

• lovezoe

I blame the mama more. How you let someone put your baby in the dryer and DO NADA?! Just trifling. Can't they subpoena hospital records to get their address?

• Ms. YaYa

:wtf: That is just insane. the couple looks really young. I wonder if the toddler is their sibling :think:

• http://youtu.be/Yop62wQH498 Daddy Warbucks

Bullchit! I don't care if he was "playing" or not. You don't put a child in a fukkin dryer, : mad: Fuk is wrong with you!!!!! :mad:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Why is it the Mama's fault it was the FATHER who put him in there

• free

i'm trying to figure out how the shyt started if there was no money in it? i mean, did he put quarters in first?

• Ms. YaYa

@ Free...I didn't even think of that. Maybe there was some time left from the person who used it last.

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

does this really suprise yall really, they putting kids in microwaves, drowning them, throwing in rivers, cutting them into peices, beating them to death (by boyfriend) leaving in hotcar, let'em cross the stree by themselves, leaving guns out so they can play cowboys and indians, leaving inthe hotsun alld ay with no water. :coffee:

• KishaMinyonn

Question 1 Why would you place a child in a dryer?
    Question 2 Why would you place a child in a dryer then turned in on?

Bunch of Dumbazzes ugh :no:

• Ididntreallymeanit

I hope he gets arrested, he is a dumbass

• GAGIRL87

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

does this really suprise yall really, they putting kids in microwaves, drowning them, throwing in rivers, cutting them into peices, beating them to death (by boyfriend) leaving in hotcar, let’em cross the stree by themselves, leaving guns out so they can play cowboys and indians, leaving inthe hotsun alld ay with no water.

_______________________________________________________________

Hey Creamy :hi: it's sad but it's true :no:

• Bella770

Actually thats a washing machine those are the ones that lock once money is put in them but charges are needed in this case!! So stupid!

• ItsIce

Playing or not, you should NEVER let your child in a dryer. Dafuq were they thinking.

And :dead: At the nosey mom and kids

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

LuvMySailor says:
    _______________________________________________________________
    It wasn't an accident, if you look closely, he points to the dryer while looking at the child, I assume asking if he wants to get in there.
    He lifts him up and places him in there and not once did the child put up a struggle.
    My guess is he did it as a joke, to play with the kid but it was very thoughtless and not funny at all.

What the heck is she beating on the table for :blink: what is that about

• lady_cn

I was horrified watching this. Can you imagine what the child might have been thinking? The parents are just dumb as heyul. And why didn't they think at first just to unplug the damn thing. That was my first thought. Unplug, unplug, unplug!

Glad the baby is ok and that CPS is looking into it. :coffee:

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

@GAGIRL :hug:

Bella770 says:

_________________________

It look like a washer to me too :coffee:

• NaijaGal

playing devil's advocate: appears he put the baby in there as a joke not knowing that once he closed the door the machine was already on hence why they panicked when it couldn't be opened...that's all I got

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

I be honest nothing surprise me anymore what these folks are doing to their children, NOTHING. this is a sick nation (WORLD) :no:

• lovezoe

@Choo- She sat there as watched! I blame the mama because it is OUR job to protect our babies. She sitting there folding clothes and looking while he stuffing the baby in the dryer. What would you do if you see someone stuff a baby in a dryer, sit and look or knock ole boy in the back of the head?

• ARE THOSE BUGLE BOY JEANS?

They were playing wit that baby but #sh^tgotreal when it locked and turned on! :smack:

I think some people think that human babies are some damn baby dolls or some shat :coffee: I mean some of these parents do not realize the severity of raising a child :no: They think its a damn game

• Dee1127

Wow!!!!!

That looks like a heavy load washer. The child could've drowned. Such a shame.

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

I assume playing peek a boo, like under the bed, or in a kitchen cabinet, or behind a shower curtain, its just to boring, Wayment, that may be hide and seek, peek a boo, is letting the kid stay on the sofa, and you hide behind the sofa an pop out every now and then so they can laugh yep. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

playing devil’s advocate: appears he put the baby in there as a joke not knowing that once he closed the door the machine was already on hence why they panicked when it couldn’t be opened…that’s all I got

That's exactly what happened, but sometimes we need to be more responsible :coffee:

:huh:

• Gigi26

:no: Fukking dummies

Maintenance man just standing there watching. I think this couple was African cuz I seen how my fathers side reacts in a panicked siuation and they do the same shyt espeically when the mother clapped her hands and grabbed her hair :yes: :lol: DJM

But that was scary to watch, I hope they don't gamble with their child's life like that ever again.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

@Ididntreallymeanit that's an interesting gravi pic. what kind of flower is that? :think:

• KDub

It was a washer I thought cause it had started to fill with water...anywho they dumb as fock. Glad the kid is okay

• KDub

The parents, who appear to be foreign
    ------------------------------------
    :blink:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

the parents need their ass whooped for this! :mad: thank God the baby is ok! :no: <---smh

• OutsidetheBox

Pretty much. When I saw it this morn I instantly thought the power but both of them were trying to open it :no:

Parents have to play off each other...she running over there but clearly he cant get it open so time for thinking fast.. just my 2cents...and I dont think he should be charged..some parenting classes would be in order..just to give him a buffer...he is prolly the kind of dad that tickles "too much" and tosses chirren in the air as well. :no:

• Gigi26

__________________________________________________

I got that too. My father used to do some stupid shyt with my brothers but it was all fun and games. It was a horrible miscalculated decision that's all I got. Still stupid though. My pops wouldn't do this though :no:

The mother is not at fault, he is the child's father, i'm sure he's not reckless like this on the regular. One situation that happens to be in public :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

KDub says:
    The parents, who appear to be foreign
    ————————————
    :blink:
    ________________________________________________________
    this made me laugh :hahaha:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

There was no water in that machine. When the door opened, the clothes were dry.

• free

Ms. YaYa says: @ Free…I didn’t even think of that. Maybe there was some time left from the person who used it last.

*********************************

that happens with a dryer but not a washer. at first they said this was a washer but this NOW makes me think it was a dryer because i didn't see any water came out either. damn, lil man could have been burned up!

• I Go There

Welp part of me says its a shame BUT

If you got a lil hood in you and you stayed by a washingteria.. you know that hiding in those dryer was the best place during Hide-n-seek
    All I got.

• Audacious2

This was a washing machine...Dryers don't lock.
    Both parents supposedly taken the child to an ER, as reported on another network. Criminal charges should be brought against them; imagine all the other stupid things they may have been doing as a "joke".

• Bibi

________________________________________________________
    I agree

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Gigi26 says:

Exactly. Those of us with foreign parents know what that hand clapping means :lol:

• KiKiWest

It's definitely a washer. This happened in Camden- I live in Philly it's been on the news here for a few days. The dryers don't lock only the washers.

• YSoSrs

Dummies. I don't think they meant harm but sht. :no:

• Bibi

@OTB :yes:

• KiKiWest

At any rate- this is just sad :(

• free

this reminds me of the dummy who duct-taped his daughter up. parents will do anything these days. something in your mind should make you think "naw, i better not do that."

• Gigi26

Awww come on folks. They made a mistake and i'm sure they learned from it. A class or two is fine but not criminal charges. You saw how they panicked when it started spinning. That's enough to scare them straight.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

Audacious2 says:
    This was a washing machine…Dryers don’t lock.
    _____________________________________________________________
    Agreed, I always need to open it and pull em out to make sure my towels are all the way dry. :yes:

Hey Sandra :wave: Beyonce got a bunch of Noms for her saloon singing :wave:

• KDub

Okay I am out. Yall be blessed. I will be back if there ill a Diamond aka Glass Shards post. I got some ATL club email...that said she had a party?

If so, I am prayerful to sweet 7 year old snaggle toofed JESUS that Sandra posts the pics.

• lady_cn

Maybe it was the fan that was blowing overhead, but did it look like there was another baby in the stroller to anyone else but me? The blanket appeared to be moving... :think:

I mean, I guess it wasn't after the way he tossed it to run, but it sure did look like something was moving there. :shrugs:

• NaijaGal

OTB
    I absolutely agree with you...def some parenting classes but charging him, putting something on his record and taking the child is not going to serve good to any of them...may the Good Lord give them better discernment for the future

• KiKiWest

It supposedly was on the spin cycle when it started back up- that's why there was no water. That's what they have been saying on the news anyway.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Looks like a washer to me. All our dryer here are built into the walls.

• I Go There

Audacious2 says:

This was a washing machine…Dryers don’t lock.
    Both parents supposedly taken the child to an ER, as reported on another network. Criminal charges should be brought against them; imagine all the other stupid things they may have been doing as a “joke”.
    ________________________________________

Well I dont think Charges and sending this kid away is gonna help
    Im sure the parents know they make a mistake and to put that kid
    in foster care or up for adoption... The kid just might be worse off

:shrug:

• Bad Influence

what i miss?

recap pls... :buttshake:

JACKSON :love: my bish..

• Gigi26

Exactly. Those of us with foreign parents know what that hand clapping means
    ________________________________

:lol: she probably screamed "Jehovah God" a couple of times :yes:

I be knowin

SISTAH! :wave:

• free

KiKiWest says: It’s definitely a washer. This happened in Camden- I live in Philly it’s been on the news here for a few days. The dryers don’t lock only the washers.

****************************

then how did that shyt just start working??? i wish we had those back when i was in college!

• NaijaGal

@Gigi& Sandra foreign parents are good for that while saying 'My God ooooooooooooooooooooo' :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

:dead: @KDub

What's next? Pubescent pre-teen Jesus??? :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

Bad Influence says:
    what Who i miss?
    __________________________________________________________________
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeee :hug:

• free

KiKiWest says: It supposedly was on the spin cycle when it started back up- that’s why there was no water. That’s what they have been saying on the news anyway.

*********************************

damn, see! you just NEVER know. how much of a coincidence is that.

• I Go There

MzDimplez1123 says:

Looks like a washer to me. All our dryer here are built into the walls.
    ________________________________

it was... I just think it was a joke

• OutsidetheBox

Hissy Poo Poo :kiss: ... well were all in Black today. :( I expected that we would have a mass funeral for Tatted, CD, Sass, and HTown but I think we all waiting on the autopsy results. Something is fishy with one or a few of those bans. :no:

• NaijaGal

did Jesus have the infamous wet dream too??? :thinking:

• YSoSrs

SIS!! :cheer:

I have been shown the bestest Bey gif ever. I know you'd love it. :lol:

Pubescent pre-teen Jesus???

:hahaha: He already made an appearance! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

From what I heard on the news the father was getting agitated by the child, he was probably meddling and wouldn't sit down somewhere...he supposedly placed him in the washer as a joke and when it closed it locked and would not open...I too think it was a bad choice gone wrong, but I don't think this warrants criminal charges...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

NaijaGal says:

did Jesus have the infamous wet dream too??? :think:

:wail:

• OutsidetheBox

:heart: Bey gifs... you have no idea how many of them mugs I got stacked just waiting for the day Sandra give us a forum!

The one where she roll her neck??? Flip the bird??? I.cannot.wait! Which one you see? I need that :lol:

• free

:offtopic:

in more uplifting news, 29 year old olympic hurdler lolo jones is still a virgin! go lolo!! yea!

• Ididntreallymeanit

@ Fayla I have no idea

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ I said Sweet Pre Teen Jesus on his skateboard last week and some fool asked me did he have a helmet. :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Its gets cray in the laundromat with kids. :no: I would avoid taking mine there. But maybe she couldnt leave his ass home with them either..

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Naija... :rofl: but seriously, I personally believe Jesus lived a "normal" life during his "lost" years. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

but what about raging hormone having 18-year old Jesus??? :dead:

• KDub

Pubescent pre-teen Jesus???
    He already made an appearance!
    -------------------------------------
    Yes he was 'tween Jesus. He is around 12. He was on here a couple of weeks ago.

Let's see...there have been the following:

Colicky Jesus
    Teething Rang Jesus
    Cradle Capped Jesus (he over on the Snooks post)
    Preschool Jesus
    Snaggle Toofed Jesus
    'Tween Jesus
    A teenaged savior
    And a 30 yo Jesus

Next is finally legal Jesus (21)
    and maybe a voting aged Jesus (18)

• OutsidetheBox

@Ididntreallymeanit Have we e-met?

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ KDubb...You left off Sweet toddler Jesus on his tricycle. :yes:

• Bad Influence

OHoney says:

Bad Influence says:
    what Who i miss?
    __________________________________________________________________
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeee

hello Honey, so u finna act like I aint text yo ass yesterday? u betta have a new number or sum'n :chase:

Jackson...mhm er'body who should have been banned didnt get banned either but whatevs...none of that shyt should have happened..

• KDub

but what about raging hormone having 18-year old Jesus???
    --------------------------------------------
    He is coming to a post near you SOON.

• NaijaGal

@FeFe & MzDimp and when God told him his ultimate reason for being here what did Jesus say...it might've went something like

Jesus: man, look ion even know them peoples like that pops...

God: look Jesus I brought you in this world and I'll take you out

Jesus: *mumbles* this nigguh tripping, I'm out

*Lurkers, it's only entertainment so chill*

• I Go There

Its gets cray in the laundromat with kids. I would avoid taking mine there. But maybe she couldnt leave his ass home with them either..
    ______________________________________

Exactly... Ive seen a mother beat a child into oblivion at the laundromat.

I use to hate going there as a child.... Now I wont ever step foot in one. too many Wed nights wasted.... Oh and please dont bring home damp clothes... My mom would LOSE IT.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

:newpost: is up...

• YSoSrs

@SIS

It's from "Who Run the World". Bey is asking if she gives a fck then flips her hair and says NOPE. I must admit I love it. Posted it on mah Twittah and everything. :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Lolo Jones She is cute as pie.

• Tertra114

*sighs* Dear sweet Jesus, I know I just called on you to help me thru the Treyvon post, but please again console my soul before I now jump thru this computer screen, in an empty attempt to get to these "parents"..... maybe I should sign off from Sandra today....

• KDub

@ KDubb…You left off Sweet toddler Jesus on his tricycle
    --------------------------------
    Ah yes. Sweet toddler Jesus.

*I think Jesus had a big wheel though...maybe a wagon. I am not all that sure.

• OutsidetheBox

<i.and some fool asked me did he have a helmet.

:oops: IJS!! Safety first @Kita! If he didnt we would be talking about it!

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ Naija

• Bibi

A bit :offtopic: But how did the aforementioned parties get banned and not redeemed if we being technical?? :thinking: Was it cause they brought up the old or for fussing?? Cuz if that's the case then... :tea:

• Bad Influence

KKKKKKKKKDDDDDDDUUUUUUBBBBBBBBB :hug:

DO U NOT LOVE ALL O'DIS NO MO!!???!! :crying:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

@Bibi

Sandra doesn't like it when posters go back and forth for long periods of time with excessive berating and name-calling (it's against blog :rules: )...no comment on Redeemed...

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Shaun...Was that you? :hug: :rofl:

Jordan had/has a helmet. He looked at my mama like Bish Please when she tried to put it on his head. :no:

• OutsidetheBox

I have seen that one @SIS! :rofl: And they say she has no personality! It reeks! :lol: Hush yall! :lol:

• Ididntreallymeanit

@ outsidethebox I dont think so

• Bibi

@Fefe

*sigh*

They'll be back :tea: Hopefully :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

Oh okay. @Ididntreallymeanit Nice gravi. What kind of flower is that?

• Ididntreallymeanit

@ outsidethebox I have no idea

• KyCakes

Gigi26 says:

Exactly. Those of us with foreign parents know what that hand clapping means
    ________________________________

she probably screamed “Jehovah God” a couple of times

I be knowin
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

• Gigi26

@Gigi& Sandra foreign parents are good for that while saying ‘My God ooooooooooooooooooooo’

:rofl: :yes:

• kamadiva

My little sister and younger cousins use to put each other in the dryer with a few pillows as a "fun activity"...this was WAYYY before video games and texting and all of the other things the kids are into nowadays. They use to get the breaks beat off them when my grandfather caught them....but they kept doing it any way...stated it was fun!

• CookieMonsterZ

Thank you for posting this!

• http://www.scottwaypublishing.com MrsHawthorne77

I'm not an advocate of taking kids away from their mother, but this kid NEEDS to be taken away. If the mother was simple minded enough to stand there and let somebody put her toddler in a washing machine and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it, then I can only imagine what else she's simple enough to allow to happen. :smh:

• gbellab

I saw on AOL that this lady was actually the kid's babysitter. and the dude is her boyfriend. No MOTHER would watch that and laugh as it happened. Still stupid as hell though

• Ms. YaYa

@ gbellab I said the same thing earlier. I didn't think they were the parents.

• jazi65

Just watched this story on the news..mother said she hasn't spoken to the babysitter...but talking ain't what's gonna happen :shotsfired:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

gbellab says: says:

No MOTHER would watch that and laugh as it happened.

I didn't see her laughing. She seemed very upset to me. I will admit that I thought it strange that the baby had parents, a mom and dad. Now that I know the whole story, I'm not surprised that the mom turned out to be your typical hoodrat. :no:

• YSoSrs

Oh Sandra. :no:

• yallcrazy

Them :chickenhead: gonna get at you Auntie :no: smh

• yallcrazy

*I think Jesus had a big wheel though…maybe a wagon. I am not all that sure.

:wail:

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

thats crazy

• Daisy

How you say the child's name?

• editorialgirl

It shouldn't have been done. I tend to believe the man didn't expect the washing machine to start and thought it was a fun game but that doesn't excuse him. The only reason I believe that part is because they put no money in the machine and it seemed to be at the drying/folding process at the laundromat. BUT, why he would shut the door makes no sense to me.