R.I.P. Former NFL Great Junior Seau Commits Suicide

Gossip blog TMZ.com reports that former NFL star Junior Seau is dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. According to TMZ, police responded to reports of a shooting involving the former linebacker at his Oceanside, CA home this morning.

“NFL legend Junior Seau was found dead in his home in Oceanside, CA … and a law enforcement source at the scene tells us cops believe he shot himself,” TMZ writes.

Seau joins a long list of former NFL stars who have taken their own lives after the fame and bright lights fade. He leaves behind 3 kids and an ex-wife.

We spoke with an investigator in the coroner’s office .. who told us they got a call to respond to the scene … though the details surrounding the situation are still unclear.

Cops are currently at a residence where 43-year-old Junior is believed to be staying.

In October 2010, Seau denied rumors that he was trying to commit suicide after driving his SUV off a cliff in Carlsbad, CA.

Seau told officers on the scene that he fell asleep at the wheel of his Cadillac Escalade when it careened off the cliff.

207 Responses to “R.I.P. Former NFL Great Junior Seau Commits Suicide”

NaijaGal says:

Wow…so sad

candibfly says:

what?! :shocked:

Dang… R.I.P. :(

KyCakes says:

:no:

AWESOME says:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOAH!!!!! I was a fan. :crying1:

jazi65 says:

So sad :(

bumblebee says:

I don’t know who this is but I’m always saddened for people’s families when they pass away for whatever reason. :-(

CD FENTY says:

RIP :pray: for his soul and his family

AWESOME says:

He been trying to kill himself for awhile though.

lovezoe says:

RIP

hell_on_heels says:

So sad if this is in fact true….. (off topic). Why is it ALWAYS the dumbest and laziest people who get the promotions at work, is that now a “qualification” of some sort (I’m just saying)? Good afternoon my lovely SR family.

Lady_L says:

Wow…

candibfly says:

awesome hold me :(

AWESOME says:

I’m already there.

Mr.BluPhi says:

Damn this sad….WOW… prayers to his family

But @CD … I cant even take this post serious looking at your avi….lmfaoooooooooo

KDub says:

I am a LONNNNNNNNNNNG time Chargers fan. I mean since the 80’s when it wasn’t fashionable.
    WOW
    WOW
    WOW

RIP Junior.

I’m so SAD. :no:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

oh this is sad.. i hate it when somebody takes they own life.. :cry:

Cocoabana says:

Shows you money and success doesn’t guarantee happiness. It’s sad to know he has attempted suicide more than once, may he rest in peace.

Gigi26 says:

Damn how you try and commit suicide by driving off a cliff?! Why would you want to go out so painful?

And then you shoot yourself in the head :no: Just sad. Depression is no joke, it will have you thinking the worst of thoughts. Too bad he went through with this.

Kei_lyme says:

May his family be comforted and find strength during this time.

AWESOME says:

He been trying to kill himself for awhile though.

Family should never leave suicidal people alone. :no:

wow i didn’t realize this was a RIP post! :crying:

i’ll save my freak comment for the next :kona:

Anna says:

hell_on_heels says:

~~~~~~~
    It is sad.
    About promotions, never let a coworker know your ideas, they will stab you in the back and use it to their advantage. Just remember those who get promoted, can get demoted. Stealing someone elses great idea means nothing if you don’t know what to do next.

Depression is a mutha I :pray: for those with cause dat spirit is heavy :no:

The Makeup Maven says:

OH WOW! I’m sorry to hear that! :(

I just heard this. This dude was the TRUTH and was never really appreciated as he should be. Prolly one of the top 5 linebackers of all time.

I think pretty soon, with all these head injuries and suicides (look at suicide rates for NFL players) we won’t have an NFL anymore.

Iheart says:

This is soo sad :cry: I am not a football fan at all but I really liked this guy… :pray: that GOD comforts his family in during this tragic time.

J Said it! says:

Lord! Give change of thought to any other soul that believes this is the answer

CD FENTY says:

@Tatted
    Can u go downstairs I left u a question :kona:

@MISS HARLEM
    “Unfortunately he finally suceeded. Taking your own life when you have a family is beyond any kind of sense.”

It don’t make sense for people with alzeihmers to forget chit they’ve known their entire lives either.

Illnesses don’t make sense. :shrugs:

Dude was depressed.

KDub says:

——————————————————-
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I think it was b/c he spent most of his time at SD and back then…they were crap-ola…

OMG I am still STUNNED.

Bad Influence says:

:no: RIP

this is sad.

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Order summary ‘alexa’ high heel
    platform boot. $12900.00 37.5 (7.5 B)
    Subtotal: $12900.00
    ups two day $0.00
    Tax: $903.00
    Estimated total: $13803.00

:blink:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ CD – I just answered. You are a mess! :rofl:

@CD

**just now seeing gravies**
    Is that Kimberly Elise in your gravie?
    :think:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@CD what is with that Gravi :rofl: and sorry he took his life

The Makeup Maven says:

J Said it! says:

Lord! Give change of thought to any other soul that believes this is the answer
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :cosign:

Cha Cha aka Ms Nae Nae If You Nasty says:

We are so sad here in San Diego..my son plays football at his complex/ field. He was a staple in San Diego for sure. A really nice guy, loved by all. His restuarant is one of my favorite sports bar… Im sad! :sad:

Depression is no joke :no: This just makes my heart so heavy man :sad:

MissHarlem says:

MAN that was my whole point in saying that :smack:

The Makeup Maven says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CD

**just now seeing gravies**
    Is that Kimberly Elise in your gravie?
    :thinking:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YOU ARE DEAD FCKIN’ WRONG FOR THAT @ MAN! :ghost:

bnatural says:

:wtf: I’M FLOOREDDDDDDD

@HARLEM
    “As long as greedy owners are in business there will always be an NFL. Its nothing but a business not about being compassionate.”

I thought about it and you are right. As long as it makes money, people goin do it. Chit, they still allow tobacoo companies to sell cigarettes.

BUT, in the future, it WILL be different. Either they will have to be more protective, which they are already trying to do.

Or fewer people will participate and it will die a slow death (i.e. boxing).

Daisy says:

:pray: Mental Health issues are very real and you never really know what the next person is going through. Not everybody shows signs of depression for whatever reason so friends/families don’t always know cause there aren’t any signs to see :sad:

Gigi26 says:

Illnesses don’t make sense.

Dude was depressed.

:yes: Depression is not to be messed with :no:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

he Makeup Maven says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CD

**just now seeing gravies**
    Is that Kimberly Elise in your gravie?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YOU ARE DEAD FCKIN’ WRONG FOR THAT @ MAN!
    ________________________________________________________

but did he lie tho :rofl: I kid Elise Really :hahaha:

Kei_lyme says:

@Cha cha

Didn’t know that you’re in Cali. I’m in Oceanside.

@MAVEN
    I swear, I really thought that was Kimberly Elise. :shrugs:
    I had to squint my eyes to determine if that was her or not.

gypsyeyes says:

I hate @Man and Brenden. I swear I do!

Is that Kimberly Elise in your gravie?
    ______
    Dude you ain’t SHYT for that comment…!

Cha Cha aka Ms Nae Nae If You Nasty says:

Oh really Kei…Yes girl Im born and raised in SD…is your hubby stationed in Camp Pendelton?

Reports are saying te texted his kids yesterday and told them he loved them :no:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ MAN – You got problems buddy! :rofl: YOU REALLY DO!

BCinKS says:

hell_on_heels says:

—————————
    Because while you’re running around doing all the work, the lazy ones are brown nosing with the boss. #Fact

Kei_lyme says:

@Cha Cha

Girl no my hubcap was transferred to the Lexus Dealership in Carslbad.

@FE FE
    “Is that Kimberly Elise in your gravie?
    ______
    Dude you ain’t SHYT for that comment…!”

I wasn’t even clowning though. You know I got this bad eye and chit.

Gigi26 says:

:blink: wow MissHarlem 40 million dollar slave sounds just about right as a title for that :no: I know a couple of players were dying during practice of heat related strokes and heart attacks…contact sports have those risks though

Bad Influence says:

:blink: Cha Cha

:hug: women whea ju been?!!

Kei_lyme says:

Carlsbad**

The Makeup Maven says:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

he Makeup Maven says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CD

**just now seeing gravies**
    Is that Kimberly Elise in your gravie?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YOU ARE DEAD FCKIN’ WRONG FOR THAT @ MAN!
    ________________________________________________________

but did he lie :rofl: tho I kid Elise Really :hahaha:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I had to scroll back up to the gravi and I BE DAMNED! :blink: :rofl:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@MAN u stooopid :rofl: I was with you for a min :ashamed:

@MISS HARLEM
    “MAN yea they started changing the rules a tad for about a decade. The book 40 million dollar slave was an eye opener for those that didnt know some of the things that goes on in the NFL. Hell how many players have passed the fluck out during practice and some even dying.”

Never heard of this book but it sounds like an interesting read. I know the NFL ain’t chit. They print money though and I can’t lie, my azz is posted up in front the TV on Sunday rooting for the 49ers and my son Peyton Manning.

:heart: Fantasy Football :heart: will one day be the doom of America. :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

texted his kids yesterday and told them he loved them

OMG that is soo sad, I’m sure they are distraught :no: I wonder what was going on with him that he had to do this?! Of all things, to off yourself in the damn head?! Hell your family can’t even see the “real” you to bid you farewell, smh such a shame

@MAVEN
    “I had to scroll back up to the gravi and I BE DAMNED! ”

SEE!

I was like “Why CD posted ol Kim Elise with all this make up and chit on? What Kim did to CD for all that?”

CD FENTY says:

:rolleyes: Man is such a :hater:

Cha Cha aka Ms Nae Nae If You Nasty says:

@Kei…oh ok..most people that live in Carlsbad are military my bad..lol We may have to hook up at the Del Mar fair this year

Hisssssddd…I been right hea laying next to you :hump:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@CD please stop posting, I am killing my self at that Gravi, Since man said that :rofl: Chile I cant stop :rofl: @MAN go Ret NAH :kona:

it makes me SO sad to hear someone offed themselves :(

Xena68 says:

So sad when someone decides to take their own life R.I.P. to Junior Seau I remember when his shoes came out in the 1990’s I really wanted some.

Kei_lyme says:

@Cha Cha

Let’s plan on it! :)

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@Fayla :yahoo: how u bee’s

MissHarlem says:

GIGI yea that book and title was on POINT. It really makes me think why do we subject ourselves to that idea but thats another topic for another day. Dont mind me Im type deep :lol:

WoW :blink: really sad for all concerned I pray for their strength

Creamy! :kiss: girl i buzzed. had 3 mimosas for lunch :cheers:
    how ju dewin?

CD FENTY says:

11:45 AM PDT — Cops will be giving a news conference about the situation any moment — we will be streaming the audio LIVE.

11:33 AM PDT — Law enforcement sources tell us … Seau died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest.

Back in 2011, former NFL star Dave Duerson shot himself in the chest … and explained in his suicide note that he wanted his brain donated to a research center because he believed the blows he took to the head during his football career caused him to become mentally impaired.

11:27 AM PDT — We’re told a 911 call came in around 10:00 AM. No word on who made the call.

11:26 AM PDT — The North County Times is reporting Seau’s body was discovered by his housekeeper. The L.A. Times is saying it was found by his girlfriend.

11:23 AM PDT — The coroner just arrived on scene.

11:20 AM PDT — The San Diego Chargers have posted a tweet saying, “We don’t have any information right now on the Junior Seau situation. We pray he’s ok.”

NFL legend Junior Seau was found dead in his home in Oceanside, CA … and a law enforcement source at the scene tells us cops believe he shot himself.

Seau was 43-years-old … and leaves behind 4 kids and an ex-wife.

Cops are currently at Seau’s home — located in San Diego County — and were seen talking with a man who was inside the house and appeared distraught.

We’re told Seau sent text messages to his ex-wife and 3 kids yesterday saying, “Love you.” We’re told they all responded and didn’t suspect anything was wrong. We’re told he last saw his kids 3 weeks ago.

Sources close to Seau tell us family members didn’t notice any signs of depression in recent weeks.

***************************
    Soo sad

Bad Influence says:

@Cha, if loving yew iz wrong…i dnt wanna be right :boobs:

CD FENTY says:

:hug: Fay

Bad Influence says:

FayBay!!!! :hug:

Man
    TaBew
    Harlem
    Gigi
    Kei
    HIS
    Choco
    CHA CHA!!!!!!!!!
    CD

:cheer: <—into a split

how's the beautimus SR & Fam this afternoon?

MissHarlem says:

MAN :shocked: that book is right up your alley and thought you would of read it. Remember when Stephen A had his sports “talk” show on ESPN well the author came on they had a great discussion/panel about the book

ELove says:

@Man…
    FANTASY FOOTBALL and GAMBLING is the Reason NFL Ain’t SHYT But Propaganda BULL-SHYT Rhetoric Though… REAL Sports is NOW Sports Entertainment and MORE DL DUDES are Playing Sports (MORE Than Ever NOW…) :coffee:

Seau was a TRUE BALLER (Damn Shame !!!) :(

yall outta see these comments BRENDEN done just left on my youtube page tho :dead:

FAYLA :hug: hey hun

FRENCH I was looking for you and word has it we work 2 blocks away from each other. Holla at me :yes:

ELove says:

@CD
    DROP THAT AVI Though !!! :blink:

CD FENTY says:

Fay
    :rofl: :rofl: He was looking for it earlier :hahaha:

Cha Cha aka Ms Nae Nae If You Nasty says:

@Kei make sure you shawp and in your sundays best when we meet! IJS :coffee:

Tell the hubcap my pockets on lean but if he approve me for a Lexus Ill do sumthin strange for a piece a change to pay my car note :grill:

Bad Influence says:

Frenchieee :kiss: <–super friendly

Kei_lyme says:

:hug: Fayla

Gigi26 says:

Damn that’s rough :no:

:waves: hey Fayla boo, i’m doing great :yahoo:

:lol: MissHarlem yeah i’m gonna look that book up

BCinKS says:

CD FENTY says:

————————-
    I think people say this all the time when they really have no idea what signs they should’ve looked for. Not everybody turns to the bottle or sleeps for 62 hours straight.

MissHarlem says:

MAN fantasy football is a quiet downer so I agree

Kei_lyme says:

@Cha cha

You are a mess! I’ll be dressed in my Sunday best not Easter Sunday best

@MISS HARLEM
    “MAN that book is right up your alley and thought you would of read it. Remember when Stephen A had his sports “talk” show on ESPN well the author came on they had a great discussion/panel about the book”

Naw.. hadn’t even heard of it. At the same time, I LIKE football, but I LOVE basketball.

Bill Simmons book on basketball is the abosulute TRUTH. If I were introducing someone who had no idea about basketball, I would start with that book.

Hail, Bill Simmons is the man PERIOD. I would pay to go on his show and discuss basketball with him. :yes:

CD nu-uhn! which one a yall snitchin off up in hurr?? :waiting:

Iheart says:

Quick!! Somebody tell me what an itchy right nipple means???
    :boobs: < me waiting to be examined

@HARLEM :yahoo: i heard too! i will be hollering!

Cha Cha aka Ms Nae Nae If You Nasty says:

Frenh Kisses.. :rofl: my first time seeing that emo… :kiss: for a long long time

Hey Faylicious :kiss:

Bad Influence says:

yeah iight..

CD FENTY says:

:hug: Iheart

:waves: @Fay

Girl, I saw you SANGIN’ last night! You have a nice voice! :yes:

bumblebee says:

Iheart says:

Quick!! Somebody tell me what an itchy right nipple means???
    < me waiting to be examined

perhaps you should get completely naked and let someone (ahem: me) check it out.

MissHarlem says:

The book is by William C Rhoden and its about Black atheletes from the plantation to present including Kentucky Derbys etc. It was an eye opener for me I liked it!

@CHACHA just for you! that was me showering you with my french kisess :lol:

Daisy says:

I bought and read 40 million dollar slave when it came out

Yes, depression is real and that spirit is very heavy

gypsyeyes says:

I don’t know what the hell @CD is posting cause my I’s keep shutting whilst looking at the gravi. I can’t take her or Brenden!

@FAYFAY you posted a new video ion about :waiting:

KyCakes says:

Iheart says:

Quick!! Somebody tell me what an itchy right nipple means???
    < me waiting to be examined
    ———————————————————-
    It means that you have an itchy right nipple :coffee: :lol:

CD FENTY says:

@Fay
    :lol: No one was snitching Fe just commented that u could sing and Brenden went all :stop: Woa dere Woa dere what the hell u mean Fay can sing :rofl: :rofl:

Iheart says:

Quick!! Somebody tell me what an itchy right nipple means???
    < me waiting to be examined
    ————
    :tittays: you needs to finds you a man to rub to some lotion on them!

ELOVE FAY :yahoo:

@IHEART
    “Quick!! Somebody tell me what an itchy right nipple means???
    < me waiting to be examined"

:shocked:
    THAT'S A WARNING SIGN!
    You need prompt sucklin ASAP!
    :pacifier:

Hey ChocD :chase: now git on with that gravi

gypsyeyes says:

I got 2 things for that itchy nippy: SOAP AND WATER!

:waves: Fay I wanna hear you sing on youtube what the name of the clip

And on topic this is so very sad but the guy mentioned in CD’s post shooting himself in the chest – just wow!

NaijaGal says:

Cha Cha real smooth :hug: where you been guhl

FeFe :ashamed: awww! thx Bewski :love:

CHA CHAAAAAAAAAAAAA *runs in supa slo mo* heyyyy beautifullnessness!!! :kiss:

@MISS HARLEM

Ima look this book up.I’z luv to read! :D

:jack: <<<just for you for letting me know about this book!

Iheart says:

:kona: < me waiting on bumblebee cause ion want errbody to see me naki :ashamed:

CHA CHA :hug: hey bestie

FIANCE what you yea ighting for :lol:

MAN damn now I feel like I was under a rock for not knowing about his book *puts on list to get this week*

Anyone who has affordable inexpensive patio sets on sale anyone know???

@iheart you naked?!?! c’mere :spank:

NaijaGal says:

ATTENTION SANDRAROSE BOARD…if you want to hear some real sanging, no studio ish, go to youtube and type in liondashs…that guhl is the truth…had me listening to everything she posted

Shut up KyMega (Ion care whatcu say cause you ILL KyMega Ta me) :lol:

:waves: @Cha Cha and Iheart

Cha Cha aka Ms Nae Nae If You Nasty says:

Oceanside police confirmed he shot hisself in the chest.. There are a bazzillion people surrounding his beachfront property :sad:

RIP to a Hero/Legend

Cha Cha aka Ms Nae Nae If You Nasty says:

RIP to a Hero/Legend

@IHEART

I think it’s best that I also examine your vaginal area to ensure that no symptoms have spread there.
    :thumbsup: <<goin in the vagina!

i heard FAYFAY sang before any of ya did :nana:

I got 2 things for that itchy nippy: SOAP AND WATER!

MAN :rofl: I hate you

<<goin in the vagina!
    OMG

Iheart says:

@Man, you really think that’s what it means :thinking:

Gypy I HATECHU :rofl: but only one itches so should I still wash both?? :shrugs:

ELove says:

I JUST Subscribed to @Fayla YouTube Channel… I’ll be listening to HER Singing in the VERY Near Future Though #YUP :coffee:

yallcrazy says:

:pray: for his family & friends.

I need a RECAP

Itchy nipples means an old lover is about to pop back up :yes:
    :shrug: #butheyitsoundsgood

Cha :hug:

Choco, Aldi (IKR) had some cute inexpensive ones last year, the swingset too.

@BAD INFLUENCE

**grabs booty while Harlem ain’t lookin**
    :kiss:

Don’t be akin’ like u on’ see me!

French KI$$E$ says:

@iheart you naked?!?! c’mere

_________

But me like :spank: :ashamed:

gypsyeyes says:

So my son called and said that he wanted to talk to me about something. The last time he told me that he sad that he drank some Ivana Bytch at school and got really sick and vowed to never drink again and said he was the first at the alter the next day at church. Well now he has tried smoking weed, Lawd, the boy said he smoked it cause his friends couldn’t believe he had never done it. They also call hin grandaddy cause when he comes from class he puts on his house shoes and watches First 48. That Negro said he wanted to be a dog and was barking like different dogs but couldn’t stop him self. He said he was acting out what everyone said. I may have told yall about this already, but anyway he called to say that this is finals and that they wanted to party so that negro said he posted a note on his dorm that said if yall drinking or smoking don’t come knocking at my door cause my mama said it’s only called experimenting one time but if my azz do it again she coming to Savannah State and whooping my azz. Gotta love my kids. He showed me the note while on skype.

gypsyeyes says:

I got 2 things for that itchy nippy: SOAP AND WATER!

:dead: HEYYY GYP!
    CD :rofl: he tryna wear me down, i told him i’s married nah!

Choco :waves: <—paper wit my channel name written on it (liondashs)

Imma fight LASHELLE tho, this is ALLLL HER fault. ole blabber mouf purrty ass heffa!!!

i really aint want yall to know about it bc i'm a artist and SENSITIVE bout my chit. so yall keep it kewt pls :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

**RUNS INTO CHICHIS :boobs: AND HYBERNATES TILL WINTER** :hug: LOOONG TIME MA!

ELove says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@GYP :bow: THAT RIGHT THURR :clap:

yallcrazy says:

:goodjobgrasshopper: @Gypsy

bumblebee says:

@Fayla
    You have a ‘studio’ quality voice and you weren’t even in the studio. I wouldn’t be tryna keep NADA low key! But that’s what talentless people say to peoplt with talent.

MissHarlem says:

So my EHUSBAND is going to comment on the topic that I was talking about but not address me. *looks at ring finger* Get it together

NaijaGal says:

:blink: NAIJA! wow! :2dance: thank u sugah!!! :kiss:

ELovah! :kiss: thank u baby!

FRENCHIE can sing to..FYI :coffee:

The Makeup Maven says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MAVEN
    “I had to scroll back up to the gravi and I BE DAMNED! ”

SEE!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THE REASON WHY I HATE’CHO AZZ IS BECAUSE YOU IGNANT, BUT THAT SHYT BE REAL TALK! :hahaha:

bumblebee says:

*people* damn autocorrect :mad:

@Yall
    I was just on Aldi :thumbsup: My daughter told me to look there also

@Fayla
    Okay Im going to go search I was on youtube looking at the lil jamaican boy attacked by ghost my security guard just came here and told me to look at it

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

OH FAYLA CAN BLOW.. :yes:

ELove says:

I DIDN’T Know you were still Around Though BOO :kiss: :kiss:

Gigi26 says:

OMG his mother is talking…Jesus :no:

@IHEART
    :thumbsup: <<<all in the vagina

:think:
    I fear that you may be in danger of Necridoucious-dryous-vagina.

Don't worry, there is a treatment.
    :lick:

I'll see you next Tuesday.

The Makeup Maven says:

Faybewtatta :hug:

gypsyeyes says:

Keep it to yourself @Man, we just got to the good point in our e friendship.

*Listening to FAY on my work speakers*

:whistle: Sweetest thing :whistle:

JMO says:

@Yall, thanks for the pic of you and dimpz enjoying lunch and chit … yall looked cute :rollseyes:

bumblebee says:

@Fayla

:ashamed: ok yall got a bish in full BLUSH mode up in hurr! THANK YOU! :love:

candibfly says:

anyone have that co-worker that talks too friggin much? :mad: if not, its probably u :(

ELove says:

@Fayla
    No Problem BABY (I LUV Singing Women Though…) :kiss:

And Frenchie-BABY can Sing Though (Know This…) :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

@Man, u need 2 check yo’self b4 u wreck yo’self!

:chase:

Cha Cha aka Ms Nae Nae If You Nasty says:

Hey Najia mommy (puts flexbelt on my whole body) Halem the bestest bestie in the whole world..sup Fe Fe Fine by me

If I miss anyone Im sowwy Im on my phone

On topic: His mom is speaking she said they hid this from her…she doesnt understand she believes someone did it to him not him to himself..she said she wished that God took her instead..

Soooooooo sad!

Ima go lisyen to. Fayla sing to cheer me up

@FAYLA
    “i really aint want yall to know about it bc i’m a artist and SENSITIVE bout my chit. so yall keep it kewt pls ”

that’s the realest fluckin quote!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

ELUV :hug:

NaijaGal says:

FAYLA just speaking the God’s honest truth…you have so many gifts…please don’t hide any of them…whether you know it or not anytime you step out for the day you could be a blessing to someone…your videos put a smile on my face and got me through a horrid work day…keep blessing others and in turn you’ll receive your blessings :hug: to you doll

*I’m out, yall have a good one*

M3z says:

Oh wow this is so sad!!! I hope they examine his brain for chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE). They have a huge research institute at my university, examining CTE and have found that people with CTE (i.e people with multiple concussions – football, hockey, rugby, etc) may show symptoms memory loss, aggression, confusion and depression which may appear within months of the trauma or many decades later. CTE can only be diagnosed postmortem .

candibfly says:

fayla do u have a whipfinity commercial on youtube? :waiting:

@GYPSY
    “Keep it to yourself @Man, we just got to the good point in our e friendship.”

Yeah, i thought twice about it. Had to factor in that’s your son and chit. Plus I figure I might have an outside shot of gettin an azzshot from you.

I been peeping you feelin me and chit. :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

@Candi-Yes and she sits right behind me and she is deaf. Can you imagine?

@Fayla

You honestly have a very nice voice…and you have control, which is essential! :thumbsup:

JMO says:

Me & TaBew gone make yall REAL jelly ONE day tho :yes:
    just dont have ANY idear as to when that ill :(

Mother Jeff :2dance: <—slow to L Boogie!

@Fay
    You got a whole bunch of songs up right? Im listening to the Chrisette Michelle one – #SOULFUL VOICE

gypsyeyes says:

Ha! I love to Hate you Man!

Trendsetter says:

gypsyeyes says:

_____________________________________________________

Ok I just laughed out loud when I read the granddaddy comment..

I been peeping you feelin me and chit.
    ___________________________________

EBABY your excused :kiss:

Trendsetter says:

I’ve actually dealt with someonm in my family committing suicide…even though it happened a long time ago Im still dealing with it…

gypsyeyes says:

So Fayla, you just gonna say ILL like that?
    It kills me just a bit more each time you and KDUB use it!
    ——————
    Words I use on FB and they don’t get it
    ILL
    SWEATER GAWD
    TALMBOUT
    SECKSY
    Fugg them FB friends I got’chall!

bumblebee says:

@Candi

More than one. When they are paired with me they used to be like ‘everything ok? what’s wrong?’
    And I just want to scream, ‘NOTHING!! I just want to do this isht and go home!’ But alas, I just smile and say nothing. Then a series of uh huh, then what happened, what you do next?, etc. Making it seem like I’m all interested and chit.

The Makeup Maven says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Me & TaBew gone make yall REAL jelly ONE day tho :yes:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Wha’chu tom’bout Willis?? :blink:

Trendsetter says:

*someone*

candibfly says:

<—- not good at hiding my feelings, my face shows it all

glad she called my phone instead of walkin over here cause i was def rollng my eyes something serious :lol:

Anna says:

gypsyeyes says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    Even from afar we can still be in the ear.

bumblebee says:

@Trendsetter says:

*someone*

That dam autocorrect got you too huh? It got me earlier.

NaijaGal says:

*I’m out, yall have a good one*

:crying: Wow Naija, that really touched me thank u SO much! :hug: <—

@Man i'm SO serrus tho :coffee:

Trendsetter says:

@ bumblebee yes it got me..lol

@ Choco Thanks :hug:

Candi i have actually written the lyrics i just need some music. i dont want wanna use cover music :(

TaBew i’m just tired of hearing bout all these fab lunches, gatherings, & whatnot but ion have none to share. U dont wanna participate with me?? :crying: FINE! (not really) :crying:

Choco :whistle: i have a few up, maybe like 12 or so i really dont know. i made those vids forever ago :(

Thanks Fefe! :kiss:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Faybewtatta – I just didn’t know what you were tom’bout! :lol: THAT’S ALL SHUGA BOOGA! :hug:

Hey Tatted & Fay :waves: :hugs: :kiss:

@Fay
    I just got done listening to the Jill Scot one :thumbsup:

The Makeup Maven says:

Iheart :hug:

AWESOME says:

anyone have that co-worker that talks too friggin much?
    ___________________________________
    :yes: And she looks like Gabriel Iglesias.

hotmess says:

we will miss him here in San Diego His sport bar is the place to go to watch football games

laterthannever says:

A friend and I were just talking about him very randomly yesterday. I hate when that happens. Freaky/creepy/RIP

nauni2004 says:

Wonder if his wish to commit suicide could have been due to the many concussions he has had during his career? Maybe it caused some sort of injury or thoughts?