Simone Smith’s Trunk Show at Neiman Marcus In Atlanta

LL Cool J’s long suffering wife Simone Smith held a trunk show for her ‘SIS’ jewelry line at Neiman Marcus in Atlanta a few days ago. The exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces in Simone’s line range from $45-$8,000, and include diamond-encrusted lollipops which go for $8,000 a pop!

Local notables attending the trunk show included (pictured above from L-R) Sean Combs’s baby mamas Sarah Chapman and Misa Hylton-Brim (who happen to be besties); owner Simone Smith, and guest.

(Not pictured) VH1 producer Mona Scott (‘Love & Hip Hop’); WSB news anchor Jovita Moore, CNN’s Audrey Irvine, Bow Wow’s mom Theresa Caldwell, and more.

Owner Simone Smith, 2nd from left, Mona Scott, 2nd from right, and Jovita Moore, far right, attend trunk show at Neiman Marcus in Atlanta.

Simone Smith, right, and Misa Hylton-Brim attend Simone Smith trunk show at Neiman Marcus Atlanta

Bow Wow’s mother, Theresa Caldwell attended Simone L Smith trunk show at Neiman Marcus in Atlanta.

Diamond-encrusted lollipops retail for $8,000. Celebrity blogger Tami of Talkingwithtami.com has more exclusive deets and pics on her blog!

Photos: Talkingwithtami.com

• Businesswoman: Simone Smith Launches Jewelry Line
  • Nas and his baby mama air their dirty laundry on Twitter
  • LaLa Anthony knows her man is cheating on her
  • T.I. Lavishes Gifts On Guests for Private Welcome Home Party

28 Responses to “Simone Smith’s Trunk Show at Neiman Marcus In Atlanta”

Al-Ameera says:

Cute! Im glad she has found something she enjoys doing. However, Sandra, its Simone I. Smith. So the initials are SIS…Just an FYI

ItsIce says:

They are cute! Now where do I find the knock-offs. :coffee:

spongebobfan says:

Does everything take place in Atlanta? serious question

@ Al-Ameera Oh. Thanks.

Looks like a weave show.
      :-/

Bad Influence says:

:rofl: @Man. i was analyzing the SHAT outta dem heads lol

:cosign:

Ms. Everything says:

:cosign: Man… this type of jewelry isn’t my style but good luck to her

The lolipops are cute. That’s all I have :coffee:

Fun times and thanks for posting! xoxo

DownBottom says:

:rofl: @Man! The lollipop necklaces look nice though but I couldn’t see myself wanting or purchasing one!

@JENNNNIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :waves:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

congrats to her the lollipops are cute

YepIsaidIt says:

Forget the lollipops. Who in the hail is wearing those gladiator space shoes with the rocket propellers? :huh:

:ghost: <— really means Beam me up Scotty!

MDTrialLawyer says:

Is she trying to sell jewelry or trying to sell pictures of her z list friends? If this was QVC she would be fired before the break.

EJLOVE says:

I met this Tammi at an event this past weekend I had never heard of her …she was rude and dismissive…I guess you gotta be somebody for her to even be nice… but she wasn’t the only one, a few other “celebs” was around and they weren’t any better…

eMDe says:

I think diddy’s bm Sarah is gorgeous!!!! But I’ve analyzed :think: her pics like a science project for the past half hour on here and another site cause I’m confused as HAAAIL as to what she was wearing! Ummm are those sweat suit pants she has on??!! :blink:

gypsyeyes says:

Ok guys tonight was the night of my baby’s prom and I posted pix on my blog. Click my name!!!!

Tainted_Love says:

Smh! 8,000 diamond encrusted lollipops..I’ve seen better looking accessories upstairs at the shop near Bloomimgdales going for 10-50 dollars.

rozb says:

@gypsyeyes: You daughter looks so elegant and classic! I know you were proud of how poised she was.

gypsyeyes says:

Thank you Rozb- I waited until she left and I broke down in the car when she pulled off.

TwinMom says:

I hate that’s all that she could come up with for a business idea. Not hating but that chit is stupid and ugly. I can’t believe people are paying for lollipops on a necklace……really? I would rather see her get into some sector of technology.

Anna says:

spongebobfan says:

Does everything take place in Atlanta? serious question
      ~~~~~~
      I guess so.
      Happy Mothers Day to all the Rose Buds.
      @ H. I fed my Grands cold cereal for breakfast. The young Grand said “Gannie It’s Hot”. It was Fruit Loops w/Milk. Whatever. :lol:

Anna says:

gypsyeyes says:

~~~~~~~
      We cry having them, and cry when they grow up. I peeked your blog. She is beautiful, I just wanted to see her shoes. :lol:

Anna says:

zfr r cdyudyyyy y y txzd cdadddddaff sddaada d fds r r llaaalalla
      ~~~~~~
      My Grand wanted to sit on my lap and type. I guess she likes La La, or is laughing at me. I take that back. She thinks it’s Christmas and singing Fa La La La La.

brownsuggababe76 says:

gypsyeyes says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your daughter is beautiful..I know you are so proud of her :)

@Gypsy the pics are Lovely darling :love: Downbotton what it dooo :waves:

@EJLOVE What are you talking about rude??? Excuse me, I’m never rude, maybe in work mode but NEVER rude… dont come for me! Check my record and ask any Atlantans about me, NEVER EVA “Rude” baby girl! :coffee:

EJLOVE says:

@Talkingwithtami. Yes love, I was talking about you. You were in fact rude and very dismissive, and to be real I have checked your record and it seems a rep that follows you… THAT was my only interaction with you and I was turned off… if that is your work mode I am even more dismayed. I urge you to be equally cordial to “regular” people as you were so eager to be to the “Celebs” oh and I am MAN.

pointhimout says:

question I have is do these “celebs” even buy ish or they just show up for the free food and party bags?