Video Premiere: Nicki Minaj – Right By My Side ft. Nas, Chris Brown

Nicki Minaj’s music video for her single “Right By My Side” premiered today. The Benny Boom-directed video features a Nicki who plays a round-the-way girl who finds love with a regular dude (Nas). The vid also features Chris Brown.

Source: Miss Info

36 Responses to “Video Premiere: Nicki Minaj – Right By My Side ft. Nas, Chris Brown”

spongebobfan says:

i actually like this song. the vid is cute, a little boring. if it wasnt Nas it would suck. i kinda want them to date now, nicki is kelis-ish

Zoe B. says:

Get off my man Nas heffa :chase: Nice video though :yes:

FloridaChick813 says:

Cute video but Nicki looks a damn fool :shrug:

Now NAS on the other hand :love: :yes:

ShoYaRight says:

A Texas judge ordered Deion Sanders to pay $10,550 in monthly child support, attorney fees and mortgage payments on the new home of estranged wife Pilar Sanders as part of his divorce on Tuesday (May 15). The mortgage payment will amount to $3,500 until the divorce is finalized, and the attorney fees will amount to $275,000.

While giving a run down of her monthly expenses, Pilar said The NFL Network analyst has encouraged her to use credit cards he’s stopped paying for. As a result, she’s spent $2,000 a month on groceries because she buys organic produce, $900 on clothing for the kids, $450 for haircuts, $500 on school lunches, $500 for cellphone family plans, $900 for entertainment and $5,000-$6,000 to rent a home.

She also said she has spent $750 each month for child care but admitted it’s unlikely that she and Deion will have any more “date nights.”

Previously Pilar had sought $24,000 for living expenses because the children are accustomed to a comfortable lifestyle. While they’re in her care, she said, they should “have their own rooms and a work area for their studies, room to stretch and move around, a place to relax and watch TV, a kitchen to move around in, their own private bathrooms, the basic needs they have met where they are now.”

While Pilar said she plans to find a job, she’s asking that Deion also fund training, such as online courses, and upkeep of her photo portfolio, her fitness and grooming expenses.

Bad Influence says:

dis btch bet not fugg my Nas :chase:

EB says:

Is Nicki bleaching? She looks like Iggy Azelia

Bad Influence says:

Flo waz up in hea? :crying:

evanessag says:

The things I would do to Nas. Had a crush on him since I ruled the world video came out.

zurishay says:

Go Pilar! Youve earned every penny.

BlackBeauti says:

Her boyfriend Scaffbeezy gonna throw another luggage in her face for kissing Nas… We already know the negro will put them hands on her..

Bad Influence says:

*back from watching the vid*

did that swordfish faced heffa kiss my bew?? :crying:

anyhoo, they had ZERO chemistry in that video…

Bad Influence says:

zurishay says:

Go Pilar! Youve earned every penny.

:chase: now git!

SweetP1984 says:

Is Nicki bleaching? She looks like Iggy Azelia

_____________________________________

I was wondering if someone else was thinking the same thing I was. It’s obvious if you look at her next to Nas. She used to be about his skin color.

Jerrica says:

Chris looks GOOD! Nas looks GOOD! Nicki looks a GOOD mess! She achieved her look as wanting to look like a barbie. White skin and bleach blonde hair. So sad.

EB says:

@ htown Hawaii is great. We just moved into our house yesterday. We stayed in a hotel for 45 days, but we’re finally getting settled

Damn Nas fine AF and Chris too in this video, I like Chris part in the song but that is it :coffee: But Nas and Chris though chile is so easy on my eyes :love: and Nicki and that wig and her face look tight as in like she had some more work done :thinking: I can’t put my finger on it. I will just be glad when her and couple of other artist fade away.

eMDe says:

Aww damn he almost fell backwards when he lifted her big arse up!! Heffa

EB says:

test

LadeeA says:

This chick is on clown status. Her body is abnormal and that wig is RATCHET!

Chris is lookin a little thin and Nas is still that dude.

I can’t believe he kissed her in the mouth!

anw_rootbeer says:

I tried to like Nas, but he just doesn’t do it 4 me. Im a nicki fan & CB is HAWTTTTT

:deadhorse: <<<< That blonde lacefront

Brownandluscious says:

:heart: Chris look hawt n dat white but boy if he dnt stop loosin dat weight.Nas doin da damn thang.

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

NAS can definitely get it!!! :love:

lady_cn says:

Nas is so damn sexy. That’s all I got. :coffee:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

CUTE PIC OF NICKI AND NAS-CANT EVEN HATE, SHE ALMOST LOOKS NORMAL AND NOT CARTOONISH

AirForceGirl says:

I want nicki to step up her wig game! She can get a lacefront that she can part…I cant with that hair this morning! :no: Not today!!

:heart: Nas! :yes: He can get ALL of this!!! :heart:

C.Breezy! :yes: he can get a lil bit too.

KeepingItClassy84 says:

I’m not much of a Nicki Minaj fan, but this song I like. :love: Nasir

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

NICE EYE CANDY FOR THE LADIES IN THIS VIDEO

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NAS AND CHRIS BROWN IS CHRIS WILL LIE TO YOU AND NOT GIVE A FUG IF YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT AND FUG AND LEAVE

NAS WILL AT LEAST TRY TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE IT AND POSSIBLE CONVINCE YOU WITH SOME GOOD GOOD-LOL

THIS VIDEO IS FOR THE LADIES AND AFTER WATCHING IT NICKI LOOK A HOT MESS, I CAN’T BELIEVE SHE PUT HER TONGUE IN HIS MOUTH

I thought Chris looked sickly and she looked like something out of Death Becomes Her. Cute song though.

Lady_L says:

Love it! Chris baby!!….

Lady_L says:

Hi @INTENSEMOCHA….

pointhimout says:

evidence of how bad music is. you now need 2-5 artists on one 4 minute or less song and it still doesn’t sell.

dustypork says:

I think Nicki looks very pretty in this video. I like her makeup and her platinum lace front.